FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~Know Your Demons~

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~Know Your Demons~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Know Your Demons~

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Mikal looked Kima up and down letting the excess water fall to the ground there are two figures following us he sent telepathically to Kima They are not aware we know of them he said as he looked at her once more "You look much better now that your not dying." he said smiling playfully at her.

Liam smiled "No there is no mistake, we must wait for the right moment." he said squeezing her arm gently.
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:09 pm

"haha oh please its to much to bear" she said sarcastically as she looked in the direction he had come from, "hopefully it isnt the terrible twosome, i didnt think we would run into them yet."she said grabbing a katana and holding it by her side, lets continue into the club shall we?"

chakra flinched slightly trying to hide her sanguine cheeks, noticing their movement. "i think we better follow or we will lose the scent." she said distracting herself momentarily
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Mikal shook his head "I will never understand women." he mumbled to himself as he followed her as they continued to make their way to the club.

Liam nodded "Yes we must hurry they are moving once again, why don't we make our selves look more club ready, would you like to do the honors we must do our master proud?"
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 pm

she clapped her hands together and said in an almost childlike voice "im very good at this!"
with a flourish of her purple crystals she dressed him in a tight band T and loose pants, and her in a black and red lolita corseted, mini-dress. her hair its normal white but with red highlights.
"oh! cant forget your hair!" she said patting his head as his locks turned a murky black.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Asuka looked both Kima and Mikal over, she wasn't sure what kind of magic Kima had worked but it seemed similar to her own. She pondered that for a second before returning to reality. "Your quiet crafty" she pointed out, how she was able to transform the two with a mer touch of her hand. It was amazing.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Liam looked her up and down and smiled "good....if only master had let us have a more enjoyable night instead of chasing after his pet." he said as he relaxed slightly.

"How much further until we reach this club?" Mikal asked as they continued to walk down the empty streets.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:38 pm

"you learn a thing or two from the hordes of the underworld after a while, also knowing a millenias old goddess helps," she said smiling at asuka, se looked back to mikal and said "its this next door up, just act natural and they wont cause any problems."

"liam! you are not suggesting we run off are you? master would be most displeased and put me on the shelf for sure." she said as she twitched at the feeling of helplessness took over her as she remembered the marionet punishment her master would inflict on more agravated occasions.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Mikal nodded "I can do normal." he said smiling as he heard the booming of the music coming from behind the door "Ready to dance?" he asked Asuka over his shoulder.

"No, it isn't very often we get to leave masters quarters together." he said letting his arm hang lightly over her shoulder "I wouldn't want master to place you back on the shelf, I would..." he said not finishing his sentence "I will enjoy this time together tonight, hopefully we will get to play with our favorite playmate."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Asuka looked up when she heard Mikal's voice, she nodded as a small but visible smile crept upon her lips. "Of course" she replied.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 pm

"i know liam,"she said wrapping her arm around his waist,enjoying the warmth she got from his body. she felt the need to snuggle into his arms and lose herself but her reality kicked in as they entered the club, she belonged to her master and could never be with anyone else unless he permitted, or death.

kima entered the club to a mix of smells ranging from blood to drugs all mixed with smoke and booze, with a grimace she moved through the club with liquid movements not interupting anyones dance as she slipped a pair of sunglasses over her eyes to hide her proof of alienation. looking for the creature who would give her the info she needed.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:21 pm

"Dance with me as we move." Mikal whispered as he grabbed Asuka lightly dancing through the crowd searching for the demon they had came looking for.

"I see them." Liam said as he pulled them closer as he watched them through the crowd dancing to the beat of the music moving them through the crowd closer to where Kima was.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Asuka opened her mouth to speak but before she could even he took her by the hand, and although the two were moving through the crowd the two were still able to dance in a slow rhythm that was unlike any sort of dance she'd ever performed before.

"What is he up to?" Ren questioned with an arched brow as he watched Mikal dance with Asuka, sighing he turned to Kima who seemed to be looking around. "Find anything as of yet?"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 pm

"yes i have as a matter of fact dealing as we speak you can join if you like," kima said as she made her way to the drug dealer.kima was close to the horned man that sat in the v.i.p. section of the club hyping the spellbound as she settled near him, "so nokagua where is he now hmm?"

the creature burst out with a hearty guffaw and honked at her "listen wench, my services for snitching are anything but free. but im sure you have payment hmm?" he asked dragging a talon down the side of her neck. his lust for er blood ever rampant.

"sorry you know the rules free spellbound for info on the dealers whereabouts." she said with a stern yet playful smirk. holding a bag of tiny red pills up to his blood shot eyes.

"hmmm so thats who is telling where master is." chakra said with dark eyes. "traitor." she muttered to no one in particular.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:39 pm

"We can deal with him later." Liam said as he moved them closer so they could hear easier noticing they were dancing near Mikal and the young woman that had come in with Kima "Hm...look who we are near." he said leaning down to whisper in her ear pulling her closer as they dance.

"Keeping the watchers distracted." mikal said as they continued to dance in the crowd "Keep an eye out for danger." he said looking down at her as their bodies moving together as his eyes scanned the room for possible danger.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:42 pm

chakra closed one of her eyes in a wink in mikals direction sending a small shock wave with that tiny bat of her eyelash to catch his balance and rip it from under his feet. "funboy huh?" she said dancing close to him.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 pm

It was then that she knew what he meant and nodded. "Understood" Asuka replied as she continued to move with him, as she did so she began to look into the crowd for anyone that seemed suspicious. "I don't see anyone- but I do sense something" she pointed out.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Just as Asuka said those words Mikal was knocked off of his feet by Chakras shock wave he looked around from the floor trying to find the sorce "Those two beings are here in the club." he said as he got back to his feet.

"You enjoyed that. " Liam said a smile on his face as they dance "Hm...is it time to play yet?" he asked her as they danced watching Kima's every move over her head.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 pm

"oh yes please i so wish to play with our new toys." she said looking into liams eyes excitedly. her guise melted from her body and her wings sprang out into the crowd not breaking anything but a couple of noses.

kima looked into the crowd when she felt the shock and ignored the beasts boasts of being the tyrant of poland. "im sorry but i am in need of your assistance."
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Asuka looked around again but still there was no sign of the duo, she turned to Mikal to see that he was now back on his feet but still they weren't out of the woods yet. "So who do you think it is?" she asked him.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Liam smiled as his own guise melted away un sheathing his swords "Play time." he said as he cleared a path through the crowd moving towards Mikal and Asuka "Oh what have we here you would make a wonderful play toy." he said looking down at the young dark haired girl a smirk on his face.

Mikal looked at the man who now stood before them placing himself in front of Asuka and shoving Liam backwards into the crowd looking around for the other presence he had felt earlier as he awaited Liam gaining his footing.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Asuka turned to Mikal "Should we handle this inside or out?" she questioned quickly. She would thank him later for saving her just now but for now the two of them had a job to do and she was ready if that guy tried something again.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:46 pm

"hey thats no way to treat a gentleman!" chakra said her eyes a firey red as she slashed at mikals stomach with her weapon that was caught in flame as she sent a fire bomb hurtling towards kima.

kima noticed the two entities and caught the fire ball with one hand, "great i knew it, well it was nice knowing ya." she said picking the druggy up and sending him straight into the wall crumbling the decor and leaving a most sore gaping hole.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Mikal let out a low growl as he moved away from her weapon pulling his double edged Katana from under his coat and slashing it at her meeting her next attack squarely.

Liam stalked back towards Asuka "How about inside my new little pet." he said his eyes full of murder as he sent a wave of electricity towards her.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:59 pm

"asuka attack or it will not stop!" kima hollered sending three throwing knives into liams vertabrea.

"fun little toy you are going to be." she hissed as she sent a ball of light into his forehead "how bout a new lightbulb for that dark attic of yours?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 am

The sound of Kima's voice alerted Asuka to her attacker, however there wasn't enough time for her to dodge the assault. The attack slammed into her and sent her backwards- but lucky enough she was caught. She looked up only to find Ren now gripping unto her shoulders from behind "Where did you come from- no better question is where did you go?" she asked. "Never mind that, just remember your training and go- I'll cover you" he instructed. She would have questioned him further if the situation wasn't so dire but she simply nodded before running towards her attacker. "You caught me off guard last time- but that will be the last time" she said before flicking her hand in his direction and sent him flying backwards.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next