FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~Know Your Demons~

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~Know Your Demons~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Know Your Demons~

Post by Karena Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Mikal looked over his shoulder at Asuka smiling at her slightly as he heard her thoughts "What is this unfinished business you are thinking of completing?" he said moderating his voice so only she could hear him.

Liam's eye twitched as he watched his master and Charka "Of course not master." he said looking at Charka and wishing his master hadn't interrupted his time with her "I only meant it would have been more enjoyable if you would have joined in on the sparring." he said looking down and away from them.
Karena
Karena

https://ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:49 pm

"no, i dont think it would have been, but we have business to discuss.." he said shoving chakra aside and almost right into liam. "my newest creation is forming a small alliance against me and are going to try and infiltrate my defenses, i know how you two are missing your playdates with one another, so why dont you pay her a visit? and bring her back to me." he said with a smug look painting his features.

chakra yelped slightly as her feet cauht one another, causing her to fall at liams feet one of her fragile crystals cracking slightly, the jingle from their collision sounding like far off wind chimes, i geuss i was in the way, i have once again displeased him. she thought not looking at anything in particular.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 am

Asuka blinked, she was surprised when she heard Mikal suddenly speak. How did he know- she paused and then sighed. He was a mind reader, she should have known most of 'them' had the ability. "How long have you been listening to my thoughts?" she questioned as she now looked up at him.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:42 am

Mikal shrugged as he slowed his steps so he walked beside her "Not long actually...just wanted to get a feel of who you were..." he said looking forward at Kima "Have you made some sort of deal with a demon then?"

Liam knelt down and helped Chakra to her feet You did nothing to displease him, you know he tires of us quickly he sent to her telepathically then looking to Damon he said "Of course Master, we will enjoy playing with her...would you like her conscience when we bring her to you?"
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:01 am

Asuka glanced up at him for a second and then shook her head. "No it's nothing like that." she replied but went quiet afterwards "Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment" she heard Ren remind her in which she simply nodded- yes she knew this but she refused to let those who had so wronged her get off scotch free.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 pm

"no, no deal just stolen property in his eyes, he believes i belong to him and that nothing can keep him from obtaining his goal of creating an army with my blood if he can keep me locked up in his realm longer than 24 hours." kima said as she rounded a corner smacking into a solid figure causing her whole body to vibrate from the impact.
"what the hell?" she said rubbing her head as she looked up to view a group of identical men with short kept black hair and black sunglasses.
she raised an eyebrow at them as she noticed their clothing.
"so who ordered the matrix rejects?" she smirked but then noticed a flyer one of them held, damn! she thought viewing her face on the wanted poster.

"never said it would be easy?" kima said looking back at the group as the group descended on them, meeting the first man with a skull crunching round house kick.

damon shrugged "it matters not as long as she is here, but it might be easier for you both if she is." he turned and started towards his home he waved his hand "she is tougher than you think, but no matter be off bring her to spellbound." he whistled the rest of the way paying no attention to his heartbroken slave.

chakra nodded i just wish people wouldnt tire of me so easily.. she sent back with almost teary eyes, shaking her head she looked away and said "ready? master doesnt like to be kept waiting." she turned not noticing her blue crystals were vibrant and glowing.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Asuka stopped when she noticed that Kima had stopped as well, looking up she noticed a group of identical looking male standing before the group. 'Okay?' she thought and then noticed the wanted poster which one held up-on it was Kima's face. 'Looks like this conversation will have to wait' she thought and with that she flung her hand forward which sent some of the men back with a seemingly invisible force. "How troublesome" she thought crossing her arms. "Never let your guard down..." a voice echoed behind her and when she turned she caught a glimpse of Ren who took down one of the men who tried to strike her down. "Don't you have anything better to do than hound me down" she said as she continued to take down the group of opponents.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Mikal sighed as one of them men toward him meeting the man with a swift round house kick to his mid-drift sending him flying into another on comer causing them to stumble and fall to the ground, as Mikal came towards them two black orbs formed in his palms sending them flying into the two downed men causing their bodies to turn into ash.

Liam watched as their master left then looking to Chakra "I do not tire of you, let us leave." he said holding his hand out to her "Kima will be a pain to catch we must prepare."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:26 pm

chakra nodded taking his hand with an almost child-like smile. "i cant wait!"

a robed man came from the center of the downed men and dumped what seemed to be blood at the group, splattering the group but only affecting one member.

Kima spazzed as the blood that hit her started to eat and burn her skin, causing massive damage to the whole side of her arm and leg. "Damn lycans blood!" she hissed as she jabbed the man who attempted to wrap his arms around her. pain being the only emotion on her fawless features.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Asuka didn't know whether to gag or scream, all she knew was that she was filthy now and covered in someone or something's blood. "Lycan blood, how disgusting and uncouth." she heard Ren slurr behind her, as a vampire that must have been an unpleasant experience for him. Just then the sound of Kima's screams filled the air and this caught Asuka's attention, forgetting herself for the moment she ran to the older girl and saw that she was in so much agony. "Oh God it's the blood, we have to stop her before it kills her or she kills herself"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Mikal looked down at his now soaked body "Lycan blood." he said as he tried to wipe it from him then noticing Kima's screams using the bodies of those that had attacked them to make his way to them "We must get her out of this." he said as he quickly wrapped and arm around her waist and carrying her out of the blood to a nearby bench "Asuka do you know a spell to clean her?" he asked looking at the other girl.

"yes this should be most enjoyable." he said leading them out of the courtyard "Do you wish to transport us or shall I?" Liam asked looking down at her with a smirk on his face "Tonight should be most entertaining."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm

kima raged as she fought to get the blood off of her her nails causing her to bleed more than she already was. her bone starting to show from how fast the blood ate at her.

"yes it shall, and it would be my pleasure," she said as her wings lit up and they were off, landing in the garden the others were just at.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Asuka thought for a moment and then a thought did occur in the back of her mind, there was a spell that she could use but there was one key element she needed.
"Yes but I'm going to need some water, do you think you can get me some?" she asked him.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Mikal nodded lookign at Kima's burning body then remembering the fountain in the garden they had left moments ago "I will be back soon." he said running off silently.

Liam landed next to her "Someone is approaching..." he said scenting the air "He reaks of Kima's blood." he said his voice coming out as a growl "This should be fun..."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Asuka nodded in response, she watched as Mikal ran off and then turned back to Kima who seemed to be in pain. She placed her hands upon the girl's skin and tried her best to keep her still, if she moved anymore or inflicted anymore damage to herself then it could be hazardous. "How long do you think you can handle her?" Ren asked. "I don't know" Asuka managed to say "I just hope he makes it back soon, that water is the key to removing the blood"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:35 pm

"ooooh yes lots and lots!" a shiny serpent like grin painted her face as she awaited the strangers arrival, her wings glowing with malevolent delight.

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:13 pm

"He is near we must cloak our selves so we can follow him to Kima." Liam said wrapping his arms around her small frame shadows from the air around them surrounding their bodies covering every part of them from Mikal as he entered into the Garden.

Mikal paused as he entered the garden thinking that something was off about this place looking around finding he was alone moving quickly to the fountain holding his hands out over the flowing water willing for it to come into his body, the water moved fluidly up into his hands seeming to pass through him but moving into his body, taking as much as he could into him, his body taking on a white glow from the water in his body looking around once more before turning to leave.
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 pm

"yummy, new toy.." a dark almost monstrous tone emanated from chakra as she eyes the stranger, "he is aiding masters pet no?"

kima continued to struggle her brow glistening with sweat and blood spatter. her eyes widened and she looked in the direction mikal had run of to. "hurry theres trouble!" she gasped through spasms of pain.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Asuka was shocked that Kima even had the ability to take in her state, but what did she mean there was trouble? She looked in the direction she'd been looking in only to realize that was the direction Mikal had gone in. "That was the direction that boy went off in...there are two others there as well. However I can't sense what they are" Ren informed her. Asuka cursed mentally as she now bit her lip, what was she to do she couldn't leave Kima in this state and at the same time who knew what was happening to Mikal.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Liam nodded "He is trying to save her from the lycans blood the bounty hunters used to hinder her. Must be a most enjoyable site." he whispered in her ear "He isn't aware of us let us follow him he will lead us to masters pet." he said as he watched Mikal leave the garden.

Mikal ran through the woods back to where Kima and Asuka were "I have the water I harnessed it in my body, tell me what you need me to do, there are two beings following me under a cloaking spell they are unaware I know of their presence we must hurry."
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Asuka nodded in response, she knew this for she'd sensed the presence of these two beings as well. "I need the water so I can cleanse her of the blood and heal the injuries she's gotten" she tried to explain to him.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 pm

"fun fun." she agreed as she started towards them her steps perfectly placed so that the diamonds wouldnt clink together. her short red torn dress shifting in the wind, using her sharp red eyes to follow kimas aura.

"he wouldnt send them this soon....no it couldnt be them." kima said with haggard breath, a migraine ripping her psyche apart from what the lycans poisonous blood instilled in her nerves.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Karena Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Mikal closed his eyes and willed the water out of his body a large ball forming in front of him "I can hold it like this as long as you need me to."

"Be patient we must not alert them to soon we will scare masters pet off once more." He said wrapping his hand gently around her arm his steps matching hers perfectly,
Karena
Karena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 pm

"Alright. This should only take one moment." Asuka replied as she placed her hands upon the orb of water and managed to take some of it into her hands, with her will she managed to allow the water to wash over Kima's body riding it of the blood that covered it and also healed the injuries which covered her body. It wasn't long until the process was done. "There" she replied slightly breathless a few minutes later. "It is done"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:39 pm

"thank you, i should have took precautions, so lets try this." as she finished her new outfit hugged her tight as a black bodysuit hidden by a long sweeping trench coat. "no more crisis with lycan blood i hope."

chakras cheeks were a slight rose color as she felt liams hand on her arm but hid her face, master would never approve.
"look there she is...i couldnt mistake that curly red lions mane even if i wanted to." chakra said as her eyes began to glow a bright yellow, allowing her to read the parties auras.

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next