FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hunger Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hunger Games

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:57 pm

She nodded understanding perfectly well what he felt like. All her brothers lectures on never letting the Capitol control her did her very little now that they could kill her at any moment. "District 9. And the only family I had the Capitol took away." she said looking down. "but your ankle will heal. It looks like the shot hit at an angle so-" two shots made her jump an let out a sparse scream. She put a had over her mouth to muffle it and hurried to the caves entrance in time to see Ain colapse. "oh god." she ran towards her gun in hand but cared little for the surroundings. "Ain?! Come on wake up." She cried shaking her. With little choice she lifted her onto one shoulder and tried not to stagger from her shaking legs.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Ain woke confused and startled to find her self on Daine," AH.. "

she stumbled then found her balance and the two made it to the cave.

she sat down hevaly casting her finds away from her as she shiverd.

" they killed him... i shot him and left him adn they killed him... a wonded boy... they killed him... " she wisperd as a few tear excaped...

she had shot and killed in self defence... but those behind her had killed in cold blood.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Daine nodded. "yes that's what some do..." she said looking her over an noticed the blood. "You were hit on your arm?" she grabbed some of the alcohol and another badgae cutting the length with her dagger. "no more." she said shaking her head as she finished with covering it. "we stick together. No more risking it."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 pm

she gasped in pain at the alchahol.

they didnt use such curde med's in the 2nd district... she felt she understude the others better.

" perhaps we should start all over again... from the beginning so that we have a better end together... hopfuly a continuing one... "

seh smiled " hi.. im gonegain.. you can call me Ain."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Daine paused for a minute then her smile brigtened. "Im Daine. Nice to meet you." Her laugh felt weird but she felt so happy she wasn't alone. Shed have died at the hands of the others by now... "damn its hot." she said fanning herself before raising her eyebrow at Shuugan. "Sorry but I don't think I ever heard your name..." she looked at Ain for some confirmation he'd never told them it.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Ain smiled that they all seemed to leavve out there district... what need dint they have of districs now...

they were friends not oponits.

" yes, can you please introduce your self sir?" seh asked giggling as she held out a hand to shake with him.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:46 pm

(sry... I missed Aka's post... and now ALL this happened?..)

"my name's Shuugan... " he said worridely looking at Ain... "Daine... take care of Ain and give me the gun... I'll watch the entrance..." he said reaching over... "I might not be good at running or fighting but I can still shoot if I want to..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Aka grimaced, " its only a scrach... " she grumbled and keep her gun at hand," and i too can shoot still... "

she sighed keeping to the oposit side adn looked out at the angle offerd her by her seat.

" night will be here soon... it will be a long one, a good advantage as a group we can sleep in shifts right?" seh said giggling, " i say because of your injorys you will have first watch so your sleep wont be inter upted to much." she said looking at Shugan. you agree Daine?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

(Isnt that how all these threads work?~)
Daine shrugged. "I see no problem with it. But Ain you really shouldn't over exert yourself..." She said frowning at the cut. "That can easily turn nasty out here." She looked at the gu in her hands and back out at the forest. Even if she wanted to, Daine just didn't have the gull to shoot someone. It was quick but, it just felt animalistic to kill someone without even giving them a fighting chance. She knew she was being stupid but handed the gun to Shuugan smiling ruefully. "Sorry buddy but my nerves cant take much more of this." She slid against the wall and let out a long breath. "Tomorrow...I say we try to focus on fixing that," She jutted her chin towards the forest just knowing Ashley and Thresh were just waiting to get their hands on one of them, "before they fix us."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Shuugan nodded and held the gun tightly in his hands... "alright... so if I'm taking first watch then you two should go to sleep... there's no reason for you two to stay awake now... you'll just be hurting yourself if you do..."

(yea... true point Kimi...)
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Ain got the blanket and then paused.... they only had one...

she swalowed and sighed, " well Daine, if you dont mind im sure we can share the blanket right... "

she looked at the banket it would be close together... but it wouldnt hurth them...

though this is the first time Ain had ever had to share a blanket....

" well... goodnight, " hey Shugan... wake me up next will you ?"

she asked as she laydown and coverd wiht the blanket waiting for Daine to join her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Daine didnt realize how tired she was till she looked at the blanket. "Damn it even a rock looks comfortable." She joked getting to her feet once more and laid beside Ain hardly thinking about it. Her brother was quite forgetful and always ended up leaving essential stuff behind when he took her along on one of his hunting adventures. "Guys...thanks for um, sticking around so long." She said quietly before burrying her face in her arms that she used as a pillow.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Ain covered Daine up and got a little closer to her. they coudl keep each other warm that way...

she looked over at Shugan and sighed, " good luck .. Shugan ." she wisperd to him as the sun began to set behind him letting the sky a harsh orangy red...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 pm

"yea... thanx... for what it's worth... have a good sleep..." he said watching them doze off... 'well... first watch...' he said watching the sun start to set behind the trees... and then the stars started to poke out in the dark night sky... as his eyes followed the outskirts of the forest he started to realize how dark it was getting... 'all they have to do is shoot at the cave and get lucky... for us it would be difficult to defend in this position...' he thought trying to strategize their situation... 'but I suppose it's all fair at night... lucky or not... with the moon in the area it is I can see them as soon as their little heads appear even the slightest behind a tree...' as he thought this through he started to become tired... and his mind wandered to his house... and his little sister... her birthday was coming up wasn't it?.. he would've gotten her some silly stuffed animal... and she would've named it something wierd and fallen asleep playing with it... as his mind drifted he heard a shuffle nearby and instinctively fired in the direction... and it was silent again... 'dammit...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Ain was up in seconds gun aimed out twords the trees and knife in a defensive position.

seh quikly gaind a position near the lip of the cave and darted her gaze out.

" Shugan... waht... what was that?" seh wisperd strugling to gain compleat cohariency.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 pm

"I dunno..." he said tiredly... "I just reacted... so it could've been anything..." he looked out again... "whatever it was I must've scared it off..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Daine bolted up her eyes wide."what I'm up!?" she said quickly but her glassy eyes said otherwise. 'i thought it would be safe...' she let her gaurd down and already there was something going on. " 's okay right?" she asked rubbing the sleep out of her eyes quickly as she looked from their guns to the opening. She paused. 'no canon..' she thought but that was even scarier. "whoever it was the shot didn't hit them." she crawled to to cave entrace and blinked as her eyes adjusted to the moonlight. It drentched the entire landscape to the point everything looked almost eerie. "ah am I suposed to find something-" a quick movement caught her eye and she let out a squeak like shreik, falling backwards. She blinked, it was a white billowy sheet. She got to her feet and checked again for anyone before slipping out. She perked around the sheet only to find a plain brown box. "well at least it isn't leathal." she mumbled then squinted at a note ontop. "Ain..it's for you." she called back picking up the card and read the smalll note.
"Quick thinking. The fans like it. You deserve this." She read aloud then looked back at Ain. "I think this might be from your supporters back home."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Ain fround and snuck out quickly draging the box adn Daine back with her.

looking at the card she fround she didnt know the writing... nor did she think she had suporters other then family...

she poend the box adn simply starired.... she picked up a small gun and looked at the good suply of amo along with cookies.

she smiled at this and then started to laugh...some one new her well, digging alittle furthe she found water tablets, " Oh~ thank the gods" she gasped droping one in the bottle and smilling, " clean water and cookies... life is good. "

she giggled at this. the gun was a good make and her own from home, the one she had been shooting since her 13th year.

seh smiled caressing its pearl handle fondly" Aany one want a cookie?" seh asked.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Daine was awed at the gun and basically the whole situation. "yes please," she laughed taking the one that she was offered and munched on it greatfully. "God I love sweets." She sighed, relaxing a little after the big scare. "that's a really cool gun. I've only seen those sold in a few districts but none quite that well taken care of."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 pm

smilling she brushed her hand down it." i got it after my first big win with shooting, it was a guift from my teacher. "

she smiled remebering the crush she had had on the older man, " i got it when i was 13.. and i have taken very god care of it... but i had not been alowed ot take it with me... and here it is. " she smiled biting her lip.

it didnt seem right that this could be done for indeviduals... simply because they have found favore.......

she sighed, " i bet your family's are worried to, i would be if you left to such a place... " she said.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Shuugan got comfortable against the cave wall and cocked the the pistol in his hands... "alright... maybe you two should get back to bed... we've still got a long night ahead... and we could really use a good sleep before tomorrow..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 pm

looking up at the moon Ain fround, " maby you shoulld lay down... its about my turn any way... "

she smiled looking down at the gun, she had a lot to go over in her head any way...

the gun, and how cold some people are...she sighed and looked down at the gun, now all of them had one... that was good...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Shuugan sighed tiredly... "I... thanks... I don't think I was going to last much longer anyway..." he got up sorely and moved to the back of the cave... "I don't know how well I'm going to sleep..." he said laughing... "with all that's going on I don't know how I could..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm

Ain smiled feeling like her old self, " if you need to i can tuck you in and kiss your forhead. " she teased despite the blush that spread over her cheeks.

it wasnt realy proper to kiss a male over the age of six out side of the family even on the forhead.

but she wanted to joke again.. to have close friends to feel safe and happy... to simply put her trust in others...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Shuugan nodded but he was actually dozing off... more tired then he thought... and once again he was back in his district... but now he was in his dojo... sparring with his other classmates... techniques ran through his head... 'kick, then doge left, jab to left oblique causing slight reaction delay, kick to back of legs and palm to chest causing foot loss... opponent disabled...'
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next