FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Hunger Games - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hunger Games

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hunger Games - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunger Games

Post by Aka Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:34 pm

smiling at how quickly both were down Ain looked out at the moon lit hills.

her mind was running rampent tonight in a way it had never had the opertunity for.

what was every thing... districts, as far as she could see the only diffrence was cercumstamce... money.

both Daine.. and Shuugan were great, good friends even now in such adversitys.

she looked back at them and then to the out side world that was a hell of fear and insecurity and wanderd how many mothers children were out ther aiming to kill each other.

tears gathered in her eye's left un cried, to cry would disterb her new friends... she smiled at that thought.

Friends, not school back stabing friends were you were friends to be in a circle.... but friends to help watche eich others backs.....

" thanks... " she wisperd to the two more so for her self but she realy wish once before she died to express her gratitude to them.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Daine lay sleeping having passed out after all the excitement. Such was the way she always went about things. She shifted un comfortably as the climate seemed to shift slightly and she could almost feel the dry, hot air turning thicker with humidity. She had no clue what was coming next, but she knew she wouldnt like it.

(Kay I think it'd be cool to have people playing both fields ya know. Like this group is basically bent on killing everyone, even each other. But I think if everyone could take on maybe one more chara? I dunno its just a thought)
"Damn it!" Ashley hissed her eyes wide with anger. She was all but throwing a tempertantrum over their latest discoveries in the evening, their prey had guns. "That bitch, I bet she bribed the judges. Just when I thought things were looking up-"
"Calm down Ash." The red headed boy from district 7 said runing the blade he held along his belt. Thresh just simply laughed at her. "Shut up!" She hissed glaring at the two. "You two wouldn't last a minute without me."
"I think we'd manage just fine..." She scowled at Thresh and her eye twitched in a sort of insane way. Her temper was her weakest link. "Let me tell you something. I-" A loud rustle came from nearby and she held her bow, instantly drawn and aimed perfectly at that point. "Who's there?" She demanded a small smile playing across her lips at the thought of the next cannon shot today.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:10 pm

(that's a great idea Kimi!!! it would really help move stuff along...)

a puff of smoke escaped from behind a tree... and the barrel of a shotgun rounded the end... a large man with a shaved head came out... a tatto on his left arm showed a dragon and a tiger... and his face was ragged, scars and indents showed alot of conflict... he took one hand off the shotgun and inhaled his cigarette again... "I see that you kids are having some trouble..." he said not moving from his position... "I can take care of those little punks for you..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Ashley blinked staring at the man but held her bow steady. "How-"
"How old are you?" Thresh interrupted looking at him up and down from the branch sat on, "there's no way your 19 or under." The red head was also staring at him bit his face portrayed no shock but desire for the shotgun he held. "Morons." Ashley hissed then glared at the man. "Really? You show up out of the blue willing to help us? Surely you must have something else you're getting at." she said her eyes narrowing slightly.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"haha..." the man laughed... "you're smarter then you look girly..." the man said eyeing Ashley carefully... "the fact is... I love this game... I love the feel of someone else blood against my skin... I love to run after a weakened and scared prey... this game... is my ecstacy..." he cackled... he grinned wide showing his teeth... "in all honesty... I think that those kids in there would be alot more interesting then you bunch... so I mostly just want you to stay out of my way... and I'll take care of the rest... and who knows... maybe in return I'll avoid killing all of you until later... so... we have a deal girly?.." he asked licking his lips excitedly... "I went though alot of trouble to get here... so don't think I have time to wait for your approval..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Ashley blinked and her grip loosened on her bow but she only lowered it to the ground. Her smile betrayed her thoughts of those kids being out of her hair and who knows, maybe she might get lucky and theyll kill each other. "Sounds like a plan to me." She rolled her shoulders before pointing with an arrow in the direction of the cave. "They are in a cave south from here. It only has one way in and out. Sound easy enough?"

Daine woke up with a shreik from a nightmare. It'd been of her brothers recent death but instead of ending with her passing out she appeared in the games all alone in a dark forest. There was a loud stream of gun shots and before she could react she was staggering forwardssoaked in blood and staring at Shuugan and Ain's dead bodies
Just remembering it made her shiver in fear as she looked around wildly trying to calm herself down. She felt her eyes were wet from crying and tried to dry them. "Damn it, Im so weak." she whispered burrying her face in her knees.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm

ain had left her post momentarly to go to Daine's side, " hey... you okay, you were crying?" she asked.

she was on her toes wanting ot go back to look out at the forest...

she felt wrong here... with the others knowing were they were... they would have to move out soon they coudlnt stay here forever...

she decided to go look further into the cave. " hey Daine? i was thinking... do you think thre might be a back way to this cave?' she asked randomly in thought.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Daine looked at Ain shrugging, more than happy to have something else to occupy her thoughts. "maybe, Most natural caves do." she said and got to her feet, careful not to wake Shuugan as she walked over to Ain. "why?" she almost fretted the idea of it. The last thing she would want was to wake up and find someone over her with a knife to her throat because they found another way in.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:07 pm

well... i hate knowing thy now were we are... if we were to you know... disapear out the back way we would have the ecge of suprize. " Ain said .

" that and its only a mater of time till they get some type of leg up... we are sitting ducks here.... despite having good cover in the game it can be detremental as well... "

she shrugged, " ok... Daine... its your turn... ill take a nape here wiht Shugan and then tommorrow you and him can serch the back of the cave for a way out while i watch the entrance? kay?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Daine nodded and walked to te caves mouth. She held her gun and practiced aiming at a tree being careful not to have her finger on the trigger as she tried to steady her hand. The feeling of the metal in her hand felt heavier than it should have and she could feel her heart racing just remembering it's sound. "I've got to get used to it. No more little kid, I need to grow up." she reminded herself, lowering her gun so she could look at the tree line. "Why does this have to happen? To think we would all be back home, enjoying time with family and no one would be dead." she traced a pattern with her finger on the rock next to her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3