FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Lost Story - Page 8 Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm

"oh, im sorry. just got startled is all." she said with pink cheeks. she laid back into him nestling herself deep into his fur breathing in his scent, feeling comforted and at peace.
"thank you..for giving me a chance."
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

"mmm" he said resting his large fuzzy head on her lap. "this became complicated rather quickly." he said with a sigh "how is your side feeling? u fell pretty hard back there"
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 pm

"it definitely smarts a bit, but i should be ok, just as long as i keep it clean... are you alright?" she asked petting his ears for a moment remembering the trials they had just gone through.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 pm

((smarts a bit? ))

wolf loved the feel of of her hands running over his ear "we need to find odile still. i cant help but feel she might need help.. but we should rest a day or so" he said with a comfortable groan. the warm sun on his fur and the comfort of her pets made him want to stay there forever "ly... your family hunts me... and thingds like me... kill your type... how did this even happen?" he asked curiously. it was more of a voiced thougth actually
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:01 pm

(you havnt heard of the saying that smarts?? it might be a floridian thing? sorry)

lynch nodded her head to his thought, she knew how their species worked but she didnt believe it always had to be this way.
"we will find her, but i want you to know that i have no interest in killing you. even if you attack i dont believe i can physically harm you," she looked away from him as she said solemn eyes
"and that is what scares me so." she drew her cape tighter around her for warmth resting against him.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 pm

he turned back into a human her head resting on his chest he pulled her chin up to him "i wont hurt you either" he said kissing her forehead "you sit tight ok? im going to get you some water" he said laying her head down in the moss he straightened his shirt and rubbed his sore arm before walking towards the water. he grabbed a bucket and scooped up the water setting it to the side beofre leaning down cupping it in his hands and drinking his fill. he sat up and then ran the water through his hair and ears. 'what have you done... your getting a little too deep for liking wolf' he thought standing letting the water drip off his face as he picked up the bucket and walked back "ly... you still awake?" he whispered walking towards her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:37 pm

"barely, im so thirsty." she said trying not to seem to upset or confused. she watched him walk towards her with the bucket of water. she brought her arm from under her and pushed herself up from the moss attempting to sit up. a thin line of sweat resting on her forehead.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:37 pm

The soothing worked or at least helped her to lift her head again. "Sounds more fun than this old place." She said and looked a little ways off to the side. Wolf was running awful late and to be honest she hadn't seen that Lynch girl either....'I'm just over worrying. Wolf knows how to handle himself and I'm sure Lynch found her way back to her bakery.' She thought and gave a small sigh. "Sorry for all this. It just feels nice to talk every once in a while." She said and stretched her wings a little. "I promise I won't make you do more of this emotional pep talk. Let's go see if the others are awake, shall we?" She waddled towards camp and found herself eventually gliding a bit off the ground to pick up her slow pace. she landed on a rock nearest the others and let out a loud honk and laughed to herself. "I feel more like a rooster." She giggled.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

wolf sat down next to her ripping his shirt dunking it in the water placing it on her forehead while he helped her lift the bucket up to drink from it "careful... there we go... better?" he asked setting it down smiling at her "come on now relax." he said running some cool water over her wound to sooth it
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 pm

the refreshing coolness of the water helped rejuvenate both her body and mind.
"yes much better." she smiled at him while leaning against him resting her head on his chest. his heartbeat was quite strong, the soothing rhythm lulling her into a sound state.

mad hatress jerked to and pounced throwing a spoon with much practiced force.
"you're late for tea!" she hollered with vibrant green eyes. a trait undoubtedly gained from her father.

liebes forehead was red where the spoon had ricocheted off.
"you had to wake her." he said with aggravated eyes.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm

he hummed a lullaby in a sweet voice rubbing her arm

he heard rustling and stopped to squint only to get the farmers bursting out of the bushes. he growled taking a protective stance over ly snapping at them. he picked her up turning back into a wolf with her sitting on his back he took off into the woods. "hang on tight" he said with a smirk
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

(heading to bed night ya'll)

ly clung to him, her heartbeat racing, blood racing as adrenaline pounded through her body, she looked behind her and saw the farmers trying to keep up.
her eyes were wide with surprise at how much hatred they had in their eye.
"is that what i looked like when i tracked them down?" she thought as a small silver tear fell from her.
"how awful"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 am

wolf danced over the fallen trees and traps swiftly as not to jostle lynch around

"hang on" he said and sped up running towards the face of a cliff side. the rocks went straight up and down. he lept gripping with all his might he pulled himself up to the platform leaping across gaps in the moutain to get around the trench in the forest. he wanted under the water fall on a thin path until he came to the other side jumping down he growled loudly walking through the woods.even if the moon wasnt as strong anymore he still felt the need to kill the longer he stayed in that state. he lurked forward sniffing at the ground before laying down. he licked his sore paws and then bit off the wrapping on his arm licking it to sooth it.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:11 pm

her hands hurt from how tight she had held on to wolf.
"that was fun." she said through short breaths of air. bringing her hood back into place, a perfect loose satin bow around her shoulders.
"well it just keeps getting more and more exciting no?" she asked trying to lighten the tension.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Odile tried to contain her laughter but eventually it got the better of her. "Hatress, nice aim." she laughed her feathers fluffed from her laughter.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm

he let out a soft growl before going back to his paw ignoring her. when she let go of his hair she shook his nck to loosen it comfortably and then turned to look when she shifted her weight on his back he turned and blinked realizing where he was again and he turned back into a human rubbing his head "sorry i... loose myself sometimes" he said looking at his arm putting the bandage back on it "how are you feeling? i didnt jostle you did i?" he asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:12 pm

"nono im fine, even feel better than before. this is quite a predicament huh?" she asked with sad eyes, keeping her cape over her bandages to hide the bloodstained makeshift gauze
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:27 am

"i want to help you" he whimpered his ears going back as he pushed her hand away from her cape. he could smell the blood. he pulled the cape back and closed his eyes "we need help" he said picking her up gingerly carrying her. he hummed softly holding her close 'odile will know what to do... if only i could pick up a scent' he thought looking down at lynch

he walked into the trees with the glowing butterflies and sat down with her still in his arms. "well be safe to rest here for a bit" he said and looked at the butterflies again. they started to land on his hair and nose. they landed on lynch's wound and seemed to dissolve into her skin

"w-what the" he mumbled looking at the butterflies questionably
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 pm

"whats happening?"lynch asked as she watched the glowing insects melt into her flesh. the feeling wasnt painful but more of a comforting warmth, like a mother cuddling her child after a bad dream. her head was dizzy from the loss of blood and she looked to wolf with heavy eyes. he also had butterflies about him, but they were not dissolving.
"well i couldnt get much worse so why not try anything?" she managed to give a soft smile to ease her tension, never taking her eyes off of wolf.

"im glad you are so amused." liebe smirked patting odile on the head.

"ah what a symbol for miss odile, a swan. truly wonderful!" hatress said getting to her feet and coming to eye level with odile,
"how was your night miss?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 pm

"Quite nice actually." she said and looked down a little. "sorry for running off from you guys yesterday....I had to go change to this." she said, her head tilting a little to show her confusion. "Lynch didn't come here with you two?" she asked a little confused when she didnt see her or wolf for that matter. 'maybe they're lost?' she thought
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 pm

"more than so you wouldnt believe what a wonderful time they are having" hatress said with a roll of the eyes.

"as you can see hatress has certain gifts, weird and sometimes useless. but always holding validity. its a wonderland thing." he said with a small shrug still rubbing the welt that had appeared on his forehead.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 pm

wolf looked down at lynch, she looked so adorable. so cute so helpless. he leaned down like he was going to kiss her and suddenly realized what he was doing. he detoured and kissed her nose with a blush "try to sleep." he whispered craddling her so that she was comfortably enclosed in his arms, he hummed softly for her and rocked her soothingly trying to help. he noticed the blood was stopping when he removed the bandages and the wound was nearly healed. he smiled and continued rocking. waiting for her to wake up
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:09 pm

"Wonderful time?" She mumbled and felt a small pang of hurt hit her. 'So maybe he isn't coming back...Wait! Don't be so fricking needy! Lynch was most likely in trouble and he's helping her....or maybe its the other way around.' She smiled suddenly feeling worried and tired. 'I'll use the whistle if they dont get back by tonight..' She pulled herself from her thoughts and waddled over to Prince Nuelion. "Um, prince? Musn't we get going?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:48 pm

"hmm is it not interesting when two people from different worlds can feel so much?" lynch asked feeling light as a feather, looking to wolf with low eyes. she pushed herself up and looked down at him, a small blush spreading across her face.

Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm

wolf blinked looking up at her his hands keeping her steady by resting on her hips "feeling..um...better?" he mumbled even though his mind was elsewhere
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next