FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Lost Story - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Story

5 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Lost Story - Page 9 Empty Re: The Lost Story

Post by Kitsame Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:01 pm

"yes i dont know what the butterflies did but i dont feel quite myself." she said smiling into his eyes. "or maybe they are making me be myself and stop hiding my feelings" she thought putting her hand on his.
"thanks wolf, for everything." her eyes meaningful as she looked away from him.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:13 pm

wolf gulped to clear his throat and nodded "boy its getting hot in here huh? if your feeling better we should head out... and uh... find the others" he said standing helping her up rubbing the back of his neck "yes warm.." he muttered to himself as he climbed out of the tree stretching "we should get food soon too" he said rubbing his stomach with a bit of a frown "i could hunt..." oh yeah you dont eat meat huh? well you do but that would... um... nevermind" he said and took a deep breath placing his hands on his hips "water too, that direction would be best i think" he said and started walking "when we get to the road ill be able to sniff out odile. i hope she blows that damn whistle soon." he grumbled the last bit "or i may not find her..." he touched the spot where his whistle used to be and sighed. it was his most prized item. its beautiful silver was always clean and its melodious unique sound always seemed to caress and kiss his ears instead of the normal sharp noises that whisltes made

his ears swivled a bit and he turned to lynch "hey ly... are you thirsty? i found a stream" he said bending down lapping at the water
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 pm

"yes i am," she said kneeling beside him and cupping her hands in the water so she could drink as well. her hood drawn up and tied neatly once again.
"are you alright?"
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:38 pm

wolf looked up at her and nodded looking back at his relfection "i get nervous when i dont have my whistle...." he said and stood up rubbing his wet hands on his neck "and... im happy your feeling better... you had be worried.. but... can i ask why? why you dont attack me... i dont know if i should keep my gaurd up or..." he sighed and shrugged "i know who you are and i know what you do... so why didnt you do what you normally do?" he asked looking at the stream for a safe way across not really wanting to look her in the eyes beause he was too ashamed of himself
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitsame Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:59 pm

"i dont know i honestly dont feel the need to harm you. its weird and why are you looking so glum. have i made you uncomfortable?" she asked sliding slightly further away.
Kitsame
Kitsame

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 pm

"no... i just... i tend to hurt people that im around often... so its weird that... well i havent hurt you in any state.. i dont really know what to think of it" he said and his ears went back as he got more confused "the person who did this to me... they made it impossible for me to get close to someone... so i dont know whats going on right now" he said wadding into the water "this is the quickest way across. you ready?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Odile looked towards the sun and noticed it seemed to be lower than before. "Yes, almost time to lose the feathers." She muttered, looking down at her wings as if hoping they had disappeared. 'Soon very soon they will be gone.' She sighed and flapped her wings to steady herself on the slick rocks surface. "We need to get moving...I don't want to risk the curse sticking forever or something."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9