FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff

2 posters

Go down

A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff Empty A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff

Post by BLEH Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Well... seeing as there is a more clearer set of Rules produced for the Rp's, i feel like i should try and make a new Rp.... i'm not the best but i do try... and OCCASIONALLY, as i've been told, i make a Rp that draws people in.... (and also ones that people avoid like the plaque... >_>).....

anyway i thought i'd give it another go.... however... i don't want this to be 'MY' Rp, i'd like the participants (if any) to be involved in the storyline and how fast/slow it goes....

On FFD i had (or at least i think i had) quite a popular Rp character (named KB), he took a lot of development over the many Rp's he participated in, however his story ultimately came to an end, finally defeating his biggest enemy (named Abifer) along with his own dark sides (yes... Sides.. not Side), now there was a female character i introduced (named Scree) who fought alongside KB and her Father (named Grath) in some of the Rp's and during KB's fights with his dark sides, her father was killed during KB's final battle, so she was in effect the sole survivor.....

I did develop a new character that i was going to use after then (with Scree making occasional appearances) however i lost internet for a while and by the time i got back online FFD was gone... so i kinda gave up with the character, but i'm considering using him (along with Scree again) if i post his Bio, could people give me an opinion on it?, and i can change things if nessecary.... He is Connected to KB and the other characters however i will not say how he is at the moment (although people can probably guess lol) as his story has yet to be developed....

should i post this characters bio?... or not?... and if so.. should i post Scree's bio as well? (if people requested i could possibly recreate KB's profile along with the others so some background info can be seen)

now thats enough talking for now... hopefully you read this far lol..... so yeah... opinions wanted! ^_^
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff Empty Re: A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff

Post by Super Fantastico Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:44 am

I say go for it, man, post as much stuff as possible if you do to give enough backstory for people to understand, and make sure to create an rp that anyone can get involved in. if you can accomplish that, you should be fine
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff Empty Re: A new RP?! (oh noes? lol) + Opinions on stuff

Post by BLEH Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

so what.... do the new characters Bio, Scree's Bio, KB's Bio, Grath's Bio and Abifer's Bio?... the last 3 are characters that have died but as there is a connection i could include them as a information pool thingy?

was hoping for more input but i can just start working on it if nessecary... Scree and the new guy will be easy as the bio's will be relatively new.. whereas the other will require me to work the grey mass and remember stuff... which i can do... lol
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 pm

I'd say, unless you want to keep certain stuff secret to use at a later date, just post all the info you have and think is important. If the info is important, it would give others a better understanding of who certain characters are, especially if they've been developed already. However, if you want to keep him more mysterious, keep some of the information a secret. TBH, It's really up to you, based on how you want these characters to play out. Looking forward to seeing whatever decision you make
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:50 pm

hmmm.. ok, i'll start work on it soon, i'll give all the info i can remember for KB, Abifer, and Grath, and then give a medium amount of Info for Scree, as she is partially developed, the new character has no development yet so i'll not have much for him lol

i'll work on posting the bio's soon
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Fantastico Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:01 am

Fantastic, looking forward to seeing it!
Super Fantastico
Super Fantastico

Back to top Go down

Post by BLEH Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 pm

I'll do the 3 old characters first, the one's that are no longer around...

----------------------------------------------------

Name: KB
True Age: aprox: 180 (maybe slightly more)
Earth Age: 20 (will be explained)
Appeance: KB looked mostly normal, except for a few things, his back was covered in scars, and his left hand and arm, as well as his right ear and left foot were a kind of solid/liquidy stuff that could change shape (although only the arm and hand did), but these parts were usually covered up by fake skin.
Weapons: Main weapon was a sword with an ornate pattern running down the hilt and blade, there was also a gem on the end of the hilt.
Abilities: KB had many abilities, he could turn his left hand and arm into weapons, he could fly without needing wings (reason will be explained) and he knew some 'magic'
Background and Bio: KB was born on the planet Pegah, which was at war with the 'Ancients' (as they were called), KB was meant to be the next in line for the rule of the planet after his grandfathers disaperance, however at the age of 18 (his planet age not Earth age) his secret about having some of the shapeshifting powers of the Extinct people the 'Middlers' he was exiled from his planet, at the moment of leaving the planet, it exploded, leaving him, all alone... he was then captured by Abifer (will be continued in Abifer's bio).... Many, Many years later he arrived at Earth with not many memories of his old life and lived on a floating home.... not long after he made many friends and had many adventures, and realised he could transform into completly other beings when feeling enough emotion to trigger them, these transformations would unlock some of his hidden power and he'd get a lot stronger. After a while of enjoying life on Earth he found out a tribe of 'Ancients' were also around, so he fought them often, he then met a friendly 'Ancient' named Scree (will be continued in Scree's bio), and her father, the leader of the Tribe, Grath (will be continued in Grath's Bio), after coming to a truce with the 'Ancients' KB continued living normally, untill a certain something happened and brought about a transformation he hoped he's never have again (his whole body transformed into the ability to shapeshift, instead of just his hand and Arm), this brought about Abifer's arrival to Earth, who proclaimed that he'd destroy the Earth, just to see KB's sad face, unless KB could beat him. After Training and battling against all his own transformation's, and learning his true name (which gave his access to his full powers), KB faced off against Abifer, the battle ultimately ending with Grath's death, and KB and Abifer destroying each other completly in an effort to win, Saving everyone at the cost of his life.

Q & A
Q: Why is his True age different from Earth Age?
A: Time flowed differently on Earth than on his own planet, for every year on Earth, 10 Years passed on Pegah (if its the other way round... sorry... lol)
Q: Fly?
A: The gravity on Pegah was a lot stronger than Earths, so he wasnt exactly flying, but the gravity was so weak for him he could 'jump' very high and far
(any others... just ask)

The Ancients and Middlers
Evolution on Pegah took a weird turn, orginally everyone was 'Ancients', a cannibal type species (looked like humans as well though)
eventually some 'Ancients' evolved into 'Middlers' these was a highly intelligent, advanced species that could shapeshift, and hated EVERYONE (they also were big pranksters), so they were at constant war with the 'Ancients'
Some other Ancients evolved into KB's people (they were never named), these people were not as advanced as the Middlers, but were more intelligent.

All three sides were locked into a war, KB's people ultimately won, eventually wiping out all Middler's from existance, and exiling the 'Ancients' to a neighbouring planet, although they still had some wars.

KB for some reason unknown had some Middler traits (the shapeshifting arm and such) which he had tried to hide, but was found out and exiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll leave it at that for now and do the other 2 next post, just to try and keep posts from being too long lol
BLEH
BLEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down