FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Pirates Life For Me

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Pirates Life For Me - Page 9 Empty Re: A Pirates Life For Me

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 pm

When he was done thinking things over, Mateo decided it was time to head back. Everyone was most likely asleep and hopefully Hime would sleep off the drink and those crazy thoughts of running off. He stretched and walked into the taverns back and into the kitchen area. He saw Rei and flinched. He had been worried what he would say to Rei when he saw him, when he had to admit that he had been right to not trust him to harm Freya. He first tried with a soft smile, one that showed both his guilt and happiness that Freya had forgiven him. "Hey, Rei." He said, not knowing really what else to say or even how to begin. Should he thank him or should he drop the subject completely? Besides he didn't look like he was in the mood to even talk...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Rei got up putting the bottle down taking a deep breath happy Freya had left the room...

he didnt want her too see what would happen next.

moving forward before he cold think about it Rei's fist meet Mateo's face.

" you DICK! " he growled. " i.... i let you leave with a still injured Freya.... that i damn near kill my self to help her out... and you keep her out a fucking night!"

he held his breath trying not to yell too loudly and wake up all the women.

" you are no saint that Hime makes you out to be huh... ?" he asked in a deep wispier as he invaded Mateo's personal space.

closing his eye's and pulling back he shook his head, " your a damn player arnt you.... just trust me... you ever ... EVER... just trust me... keep your damn filthy hands to your self " he narrowed his eye's at Mateo hoping he had 'hit' and mark and got his point across.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Mateo glared back at him after righting himself. He had just hit him...and called him a what? He paused thinking though the word. Player? 'un mujeriego?' He'd heard the word before from his mother's mouth but never once had he been called one... He wanted to fight Rei though couldn't hit him. He knew better than to start a fight here where it was suposed to be a safe haven. The women here wouldn't appreciate it and would throw him out and worse might not allow any of them to stay. It didn't mean if Rei continued he wouldn't fight back and kick his ass out himself. "Oh you're calling me a filthy player? At least I'm not like you, pendejo. Always talking to Hime like she's some kind of witch! You know she is beating herself up over half the shit you've said to her?" He snarled and shook his head just at the thought of her crying. "You have some balls for throwing names around when you don't even have a clue, rich boy."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 pm

" YOU DONT.... " Rie started and paused before starting again in a lower tone. you dont think i know that... at least i can admit it to my self that i am an asshole... and i plan on make it up to her... "

he looked down. " i was angry mostly because... i had so little power.... and such a small little woman could pull all my strings and i just couldnt do anything.... "

he sighted out in frustration and picked the bottle back up and took a shot before sitting and pointing across the table indicating for him to take a seat.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Mateo didn't want to sit but didn't see another choice. he sat but didn't look as heart warming to Rei as he had. "You're not the only one.." He said, looking to the bottle then Rei. "There isn't much you can do when you can't really know everything about what you're dealing with." He said. "I feel like I'm winging it half the time...things have all just been throawn together so fast and every decision I make is an attempt, I can only hope it might be for the better for something." He said a hand out for the bottle. He wasn't sure why he couldn't make any right decisions that came to this group and keeping them alive?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Rei handed the bottle over knowing they could not escalate any thing while here.... the owner being a woman and all would be furious...

that and he was not up to fighting to tell the truth... he was still in pain a little feeling a little numb... he would be fine latter.

" i... know that she didnt do it ... on purpose... she was so afraid of me at first. " he said looking to the wall but seeing far beyond it. " he sighed heavily.

" i thought she was acting... " he shook his head and looked at Mateo... " then when she couldn't prove that she was what she said she was... no tail and all.... i started calling her a witch and a lier... "

he put his face into his hands as if in shame, " i see it know... adn it too me this long... men really are blind beast... " he said taking a deep shaky breath.

" and i will protect her from now now... for me not just this spell... " he looked up at Mateo with a half haunted look on his face.

" after ... Freya.... and " he paused letting it fall knowing Mateo knew what he was refuring too, " its just i never noticed how small she is... Hime is just... she is like a child... shy... timid... so god damned SMALL"

he smiled sadly, " i just dont want to see her get hurt anymore then she is now... she was forced to live on land... but i will not be a part of making her land life one in hell as well " he said looking at Mateo, " so dont play with her. " he said, " and dont play with Freya either... they arnt like maids or wenches... you cant just triffle with them"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 pm

(Night night!)
It struck a cord with him, an angry cord but it was quelled with Rei's words. He would protect Hime...he could sense it in the way he spoke. But to say he was playing around with the girls, with Freya? Never once did he ever fool with any woman's emotions. It was against every fiber of his being to do something like that..."I don't play with people's emotions. That is the part of a woman no man should ever disregard." He said and took a swig of the liquor and watched the liquid for a moment. "You seem to understand that...after all you handled the thing with Freya..better than I did. She's healing because of your help." He said, though it wasn't a right out thank you it was meant to be one.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 pm

" yeah... well i i just hope so for all the crap she went through tonight... " he said putting a hand over the itching bite mark.

" ah... man i can still hear her screaming in my ears... " He shook his head trying to dislodge the memory.

" well.... its just a warning for now... so behave... im going to bed. " he said getting up and leaving to room with out a word.

he didnt have anything else to say... every thing was still confusing to him him self...

taking him self up to the room he sat on the floor next to Hime's bed... her breathing almost too low to hear as she curled into a ball taking up no more then a third of the bed.

eh put his back to the wall and was out almost instantly...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 pm

freya woke up early that morning. before most of the people had woken up. she went downstairs and went through the food not knowing what half of it was until she came across an apple. she bit into it and walked by the mirror. she jumped a little and looked at herself. she looked normal again. her face neck torso arms and legs back to the way they used to be. she turned to look at her back. there wasnt a scar to be found. she smiled and ran a hand over her smooth skin. one of the girls came down the steps and jumped seeing the naked Freya infront of the mirror. the girl walked up to her and hurried her into the other room. she put freya in a pair of bloomers and frilly undershirt with a loose fitting corset. she sat her infront of the mirror again and combed the horrible tangles out of freya's hair dispite her complains. freya's hair was long and now smooth. the woman took two small braids on either side of freya's head just above her ears and tbraided them together in the back then picked up some small clips that freya could put in her hair. she ended up putting a beautiful sea shell in freya's hair. freya smiled bowing her head to the girl

"thank you very much!" she said and the girl nodded to her "now... we need to get you covered. its not proper for a lady like you to be in your bloomers with those men around. she said and freya heard footsteps

"cant i have another apple please?" freya said disregarding the idea of putting MORE clothes on. she already hated them to death
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Hime lay looking up blankly.

she was trying to remember what had happened... she new that Freya should be fine.... Rei had took her drink away... and Mateo was ... well she didnt remember that part well.

sighing she sat up groaning out as her head pounded with her heart painfully. scooting so so could lean her back on the head board she looked about the room in confusion not remembering how she got there.

Rie sighed in his sleep shifting so his head rested on the side of the bed near her hand. she looked at him and felt shame at how far she had made him fall... her stomach growled out loud causing her to turn red as she tried to get up.

she wanted to find food... though now that she made it to her impossible feet she sat back down more then afraid to try the stairs much less the distance between the bed and the door. looking at Rei she thought about waking him up and then laid back feet still hanging over the side.... she might as well wait..
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:59 pm

Mateo woke with the slamming of a dish and bolted up. He looked around wildly, expecting danger but instead found one of the women looking down at him with a smirk. "bout time you woke up. I see you found yourself the strong liquor." Mateo blushed but his head ache made him rub his forehead. "You can't have been comfortable sleeping on the table like that." She giggled and he gave her a weak smile.
"You wouldn't happen to know where a woman with um, scales went would you?" The woman raised a brow at him, then as if blowing it of to a hangover, she pointed towards a door.
"Emily pulled some pretty girl that way." Mateo nodded and got to his feet, heading towards the door.
"Hey, Freya?" he called, knocking on the door lightly, before pushing it open. He wanted to ask he if she wanted to go and grab breakfast somewhere. Instead he found Freya in her underwear and another woman wearing her seductive attire. But instead was cut short by a loud shriek and the woman helping Freya dress, chucking an old shirt at him.
"Get out!" she snapped, chucking a pillow at him. With his face turned bright red, he back pedaled out of the room and shut the door quickly behind him. "Sorry sorry! I swear sorry!" He repeated in a stammer as the girls that had watched the scene practically fell over in laughter.

~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:33 pm

freya was confused but let the woman dress her "i liked just wearing a little" she said and the woman scolded her telling her it wasnt proper again

freya walked out in an off the shoulder fluffy shit a large brown belt around her waist to show off how skinny she was, and a frilly skirt. although she looked adorable, her face showed she was rather displeased with the outfit

"ah! mateo!" she said and ran up to him wrapping her arms around his neck tackling him in a hug " look look! my back its fine" she said going to pull her clothes off to show him her back. the woman grabbed freya's hands to stop her "WHAT DID I JUST SAY!" she scolded and freya shrunk down a little "ahh... sorry" freya mumbled and the woman sighed looking at mateo

"when i come back she better be clothed still!" she grumbled and walked off

freya smiled "my back is fine now. not even a mark im very happy" freya's cheery self was back for sure

"ahh mateo. i have a bunch of questions again if you could answer them please?" she said not waiting for an answer she grabbed his hand and walked around the room firing off random questions

"this thing made water bubble but its not hot anymore? is it broken?(pointing to a stove) and this thing makes noise but its not alive? how does it move if its not alive?(pointing to a clock) "and what about these oh and this and-" she stopped and blushed a little "sorry. ill stop asking things now, oh! what did you want to ask me earlier?" she asked noticing she was holding his hand she quickly let go and put her hands behind her back flustered
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:05 am

Rei woke with a start jolting up only to grasp his shoulder in pain adn groaning letting Hime know he was awake.

he looked up as she sat up. and despite how hung over, miserable and tired she look she was still very much her self... he smiled " you feel better?"

Hime frowned as her stomach growled out making her blush. Rei knoded understanding and managed to get up.

" ill be back, ill get a maid to attend you and feed you " he said leaving for the kitchen.

he and the maid entered and she started the stove as he looked at Freya and then shot Mateo a dirty look when she was not looking.

" i see you feel better... is every thing alright?" Rei asked as he took a seat at the table.

the maid rushed about fixing a good hang over meal and a slight spice wine potion to cure it. " sir... ill ready my lady as soon as she has eaten " taking off she disappeared up the stairs to find Hime.

Rei relaxed now that she was going to get taken care of... he knew that he would not be able to do so for her... not with out her getting scared...

" how was your night Mateo... i dont think you came to the room?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 am

Mateo was stunned when Freya tackled him in a hug. It was a such a quick move he hardly had time to compose himself before they were face to face. He struggled to hide the blush in his featured that only faded once the woman stepped back in to keep Freya from taking her clothes off. She then took off with him in tow asking him questions as fast as she could come up with them. When she got embarrassed for asking so many he touched he cheek that was still warm from the blush. "Hey, don't worry about it. Ask me anything you want, I'm hear to help you out after all right?" He smiled. "As for my question, I was wondering if you wanted to-" Rei walked in, making Mateo pause. He unintentionally let a glare slip and it seemed all too unnatural on his usually happy expression. He blinked and it faded to a small annoyance.
"Ah well, seems I hit the bottle a bit too hard. But I'm fine, you?" he said, the first part only having a half hearted laugh. He glanced at Freya giving her a small wink and smile to show nothing was wrong when clearly there was.

~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 am

Rei nodded and tried to hide how curt he was. Rei was in a bad mood feed by the ache and itch on his shoulder.

he was also tired of being here... he was getting restless...Hime had dragged him around for about 6months now... and suddenly stopping to stay the night some were with out leaving before day... was out of the ordinary.

Rei grabbed a piece of bread and took a bite trying to relax. " what is the plan from here " he asked openly.

they needed to work out a plan since they are still getting chased.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Mateo noticed the aversion in Rei and felt the same. He didn't let his own feelings slip for the benifit of keeping the peace. He understood Rei was just trying to look out for the girls but Mateo didn't like how brash he was. He moved to the window, peeking out the curtain to see the street. The street seemed crowded. "We should get as far from here as possible. A few of the women here have said that captian friend of ours has been searching for us..." He said and moved away from the window. "Perhaps we could get to a cart service..maybe hire a new ship to get us out of here with some traders heading east.."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 pm

((sorry! been working alot lately!)

"that sounds like fun" freya blushed at mateo's wink. when she looked from rei to mateo and felt a frown replace her smile

"is everything ok?" she asked and then blinked with a large smile "ahhh rei! my back looks perfect, not even a mark left on it!" she said with a smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Mateo smiled slightly though Rei still bothered him, "Everything is fine. Except Hime, she must be still sick." He said and moved to the door. "I'll go check into finding that ship. I'll be back." He moved to the back door and carefully slipped out the door. He moved along the crowd, somehow able to fit in amoungst them. He sat on the doc and looked at the different people passing by, searching for someone who looked innoccent enough to believe a quickly made up story. He just hoped it would be enough to get them to a place pirates wouldn't set foot.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Rei smiled back giving her a thumbs up, " i new you were a good healer "

he garbed another piece of bread and held it out for her, " here you need to keep up to keep up that great healing power you have."

he then smiled at Mateo, " you can have some too... " he only added as to be a gentlemen.

Hime ate happily filling her self up as she tried getting over the hang over. she was not very good at that though and still did not like sound and light as she grumbled as the Maid fought to dress her.

she was laced in and dwarfed by one dress then strung up into another... the maid gave up finding a dress made short enough and just put on a simple cotten and lace dressing gown and put a red Shaw around her waist to match the red corset... " well at least you have you covered... " she said looking at her and shaking her head.

Hime looked in the mirror and smiled. she looked like a pirate... well sorta. in the least she liked the red color it was so vibrant.

she made it down to the kitchen with the help of the girl and smiled when she got in there and suddenly feeling shy. " i ah... was changed " she said looking any were but at the others. "

she paused peeking up at Freya in sudden worry and guilt to see how she was fairing. she would ask but Freya wanted nothing to do with her...then she noticed that Mateo was gone and she sighed.

she shrugged and darted to Rei's sided taking a seat to get rid of some of the attention she had so blatantly asked for .

" what... what are we going to do?" she then asked looking up at Rei with what Rei had to believe was the first bit of trust she had ever given him in the very least.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Mateo had ignored Rei before he left, leaving the girl dusting off the counter to answer. "You are aparently going to find yourselves a ship to get away from whoever's tailing you. I suggest a french ship though. The french are a...friendly and proper bunch." She giggled before fluffing her skirt and walking past them. "There are apples in the pantry, dove." She added to Freya, remembering her apple craze.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Hime frowned at the mention of apples... she was move into warmer weather fruit of the tropical persuasion... she had lived off apples for a while when a simulating in the human world... she had had her last one.... a year ago and planed never to eat them again...

she instead took a piece of bread nibbling on it. she was not realy hungry any way...

" so... we are going to leave. " Hime asked.

" yeah... seems the best thing to do, so try not to drink anything... dont want you to get hurt if we have to leave suddenly " he said with a smiled.

Hime looked at him confused but doped it liking the change...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:31 pm

ah!" she said and walked to the apples pulling them out taking a bite "i love apples" she said and turned to rei looking at the bread

"i dont know what this is. but you should eat these. they are really good" she said handing an apple out to rei
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Mateo wandered down the port his eyes down cast and his face haggard. He sat down on a box and let out a dismal sigh. A man carrying a box full of furs paused, his eyes assessing Mateo.
"Come on, lad. What's making you so worse for wares?" Mateo looked up at him, his face still dismal.
"My life, señor. It has never been worse. My fiancé, she's ailing, an allergy to the sea no less. A few days ago, my boat was sunk by pirates and on the salary of an honest fisherman I cannot afford to buy a new one. What's worse her brother has arrived to collect the money I owe him, even brought his wife. He doesn't approve of me marrying his sister, and unless I can take him and his wife to their home port in..." He glanced at the box the man had set down and read the name printed in black on it's lid. "In Port Charles, they won't allow us to be together." One of the whores that had been listening nearby cooed a call of dismay, rivaling the sad look on the sailor's face.
Mateo was silently crossing his fingers in a prayer that they would believe his lie, even though it was the most sappy story he'd ever heard. He felt bad for lying to obviously nice man but he needed a way out of here on a safer ship.
He realized his sorrowful look might have faltered in his thoughts and burried his face in his hands for added effect.
"L-Look, I'll ask the other men if we can't take a few extra with the crew. But we'll be asking for a nice sum in return." Mateo looked up at him and smiled brightly.
"Oh, Gracias por Dios, better yet thanks to you my friend!" He clapped the sailor on the shoulder and listened carefully to his rules and where they would port. After Mateo agreed he sauntered back to the tavern, happy as ever that he'd finally done something right. "Hello everyone." He said with a bright smile when he saw them all. "How does everyone like the idea of traveling with a group of fur traders to Port Charles?" He said proud of his action.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Rei took the apple and took a bite and smiled, " nice and sweet... they must have a good orchard near by. " he offered it to Hime who turned away and smiled.

Mateo come in through the door and started off about what they could do. she grinned before turning away from Mateo slightly shocked, turning to look up at Rei uneasy at how light she felt she realized there was no real help there either.

she was not liking it.she fest weird... she sighed and tired to stand up regretting her quick movement wincing and sinking back to her seat hissing.

" ahhhhhhhhh..... why... " she moaned laying her head on the table.

Rei sighed and looked at her, " well... you must have drank half that bottle last night before Mateo finished it off... "

he turned to Mateo and looked him up and down, " though he seems better off for it... as for the travel plans... that seems good. what did you tell them to get us on board?" he asked.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Mateo’s smile weakened a little but he didn’t want to put anyone off with the details. “Well I had to make up a few things, spin some sob story. But nothing too convoluted. Just nod and smile and we should get to the new port without any problems.” He said and looked to the clock and flinched.
“Ah, but we should get moving, they sail in…oh, lets say 10 minutes?”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next