FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Pirates Life For Me

3 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Pirates Life For Me - Page 13 Empty Re: A Pirates Life For Me

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Mateo paused looking back to Hime. His grip loosened as he tried to collect himself. He felt her words snap him out of his spell of anger or at least made him realize he might have hurt her. He finally dropped her arm when he heard her call back to Arata. Something didn't sit well with Mateo at that, not just because he hated Arata, but because Hime didn't...He shook his head, not noticing Arata had gotten up, with a winded smile.
"Nah, I'm okay. I've had worse happen." He said to her then looked at Mateo. "Seems I struck a nerve Mateo. So unlike you...but that's no way to treat a woman." Arata said, and stood beside Hime protectively.
Mateo blinked, his face softening though he still frowned eyes still narrowed slightly at Arata. He however didn't indulge Arata and brought his focus to Hime.
"Hime...I don't get it. Why are you with him?" He asked unable to keep the confusion and the blooming of hurt from his eyes.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm

" he save me... " Hime said. trying not to look at Mateo... her face at the end...

it made her feel bad despite her anger at him.

" i could have been hurt bad.... like my first day in england... " she said her voice trembling," but he risked his life to help me out... and he was born near were i was... we both speek jappenese " she said reaching out a hand to touch Aratas and Mateos arms lightly holding a bit of both there sleves.

" please Mateo... " Hime started before looking up at him , her green eyes swimming in tears, " i know.... that wee will get Freya and you will be happy about that but please can i keep him.... me and Arata just started as friends... " she said all but begging Mateo.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:05 pm

'Ah hell no.' Mateo wanted to say, but how could he say much of anything to the face she was making. The face that he had caused. One that she hadn't been making with Arata. He looked away from her not sure wether to be angry, confused, or hurt for some reason he couldn't quite understand. "Whatever." He said and Arata gave a sigh.
He was smiling however, enjoying watching Mateo squirm. "Well, since we're here lets have some lunch, ne?" He said when a nervous waiter stood waiting with their food. "Hime, you're still hungry right?" He said to her and Mateo shrugged. He wasn't saying much now. Though Arata was asking for him to, he didn't want to make Hime cry again. He would have his own words for Arata later not infront of Hime. After all he was a savior to her now. He wasn't sure what Arata was working at but the whole thing reeked of his usaul schemes. He knew Arata knew he could sense that perfectly well.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Himes stomach growled loud again causing her to blush rather red as she nodded turning around to the table and smiling at the waiter, " thanks" she said smiling tears still in her eye;s as she then turned back around to smile at Mateo.

" thank you Mateo, thank you thank you i promise to keep him out of trouble " she said taking Aratas sleeve and Mateo's she pulled them to the table.

" ah.... " she said smelling the cake," its more choco.... ah... choco looota " she said giggling.

" ahhhhhh " she giggled," i love this stuff... i love sweet things... " she said taking a bite that managed to silence her.
;
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:47 am

"freya" she said and smiled "peter... i like that name" she said and cuddled with the little dog before turning back to him

"can i ask you a favor?" she asked and looked around the jail before looking back at him

"im scared here... please stay with me" she asked and held a hand out through the bars to take his hand. all she wanted was to feel safe again. and he gave off such a wonderful feeling when he spoke to her. she couldnt help but want to fall back on him
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am

Arata and Mateo exchanged stares across the table, none of them friendly or happy like Hime was. They looked the polar opposite, making the scene look completely out of place to the other dinners. The static between them was practically visible, especially when Arata cracked a cocky smile as Hime was distracted by the cake.
"I knew you'd like it. Chocolate is the best reliever of 'unwanted' stress." He said and Mateo's eyes narrowed.
"Wish they would have had this in Singapore." Mateo said and Arata's eyes narrowed.
"The French wouldn't set foot in that hole of a port? That's a place for low lives and scum. Such a surprise we met there huh?"
"I thought you fit right in." They glared at one another, fuming as the waiter set down the tea and water before hurrying off.
Arata took his tea and drank from it. "So what brings you guys here? I didn't think the guards at the ports would even let you in."
"Same way you did. Got in through favors."
"Not without losing someone important to you in the process.. Or does that make it two people, now?" Arata scoffed and Mateo's fist clenched.
"Freya, another friend of ours was taken by the guard." Arata let out a brisk laugh.
"Good luck getting her out. Port Charles is a military base. You'd need some pretty good leverage to get her out of there unharmed." he said and Mateo huffed.
"I know..." He looked to Hime and then to the table. He missed Freya, he wanted to have her back and safe again. But that would require him to stile a deal with the military to get her out. What would they take in exchange for Freya? Money, maybe-but that was all he could come up with.
~~~
Peter felt his thoughts slipping as he looked at her. The urge to stay was so powerful he almost took that hand, before of course he was pulled back by another pair of hands on his shoulder.
"Sorry, Missy but comfort is reserved for people who don't break our laws here." A well dressed, uniformed man said, giving Peter a dark look before turning a falsetto smile to Freya. It was less comforting than his frown. "General Felipe. Youngest man to become general here at this fair port." Another soldier said and the general nodded.
"Yes yes, but enough about me. I'm more interested in the girl that's locked within this jail cell."
"Sir, she's charged with indecent exposure, charges of prostitution possibly and faces a pending sentence." His eyebrows rose.
"So this is the stripper in the ports the men have been talking about. I say girl that's some nerve you've got." he said before leaning against the bars to get a better look at her. "But nerve isn't going to help you here. Now, tell me who you're here with..I'd like to have a word with them about your...situation."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 am

freya could almost fell his eyes running up and down her body and she let out an animalistic growl while the dog barked at the man

"chica's como yo, no halba's con waya's como tu!!!|" (girls like me dont talk to fools like you? **at least i think thats what it says XDXD**)

she turned her nose up to him and faced away scoffing at his attitude

"its not indecent if im still clothed!" she yelled in a thick accent "why do you bother me when i am still covered! i am wearing the same as you, the pants and the shirt!" she growled over her shoulder petting the dog
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Hime felt almost guilty to have both there ...

both obviously not the best of friends... but Hime wanted to be selfish.

" you want me to cry to them? that might work... if my poor little sister is a little touched in the head and to please give her back and we didnt mean to lose her..." she said looking up and pouting.

" i can say something like mama and papa would simply be furious at me and if i ever wanted to marry a man of my choice i must most definitively get her back" she said repeating a line from an engish story Rei had told her once before as she looked most stressed and put upon.

she shrugged and smiled, " does stuff like that work with frechie people?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Arata and Mateo both couldn’t help but look at her with a slight smile. Mateo felt a bit guilty for having thought of the same thing earlier. “Maybe on a waiter or a sea men but the military here is a totally different breed of animal.” Arata said and Mateo nodded.
“A run in with them is a gamble. You never know if you’re getting a coward or greedy self-righteous jerk.” Mateo added with a sigh. “I think we need a bigger plan..” He said and Arata shrugged.
“I’ve never broken anyone out of there. Most men go in and are wither hung or can pay the money to get out. You got money?” Arata said with a scoff.
Mateo thought about that a moment, though he knew Arata was saying as a jab at him. “Yes..I don’t know if it’s enough.” Arata rolled his eyes and nudged Hime.
“Then I guess you’re sunk. Either give it a try and talk to someone within that guard or let her rot there. Getting Hime involve won’t fix anything.” Mateo narrowed his eyes at Arata.
“I know that, but we can’t just waltz in there and demand they release her for a couple bucks.” Mateo said and Arata shrugged.
“Take a chance-.”
“And get us all thrown in there?”
“My my, someone’s pessimistic.” He smirked and looked to Hime. “What do you think? Shouldn’t Mateo go himself to see the guards if he wants Freya back so bad?”
~~~
The general frowned at her giving his men a glare. “What is she saying?” He said and Peter swallowed hard.
“I think its Spanish…sir.” He said uneasily.
“A Spanish woman. Doesn’t surprise me.” He sighed and moved back from the bars. “I’m not here to lecture you about your choice in outfits. Just provide the punishment.” He said, his falsetto smile failing him and giving her an impatient look. He gave a wave to the men behind him and their hands tightened on their guns. “And I’m not giving you any options here. You either tell me, or I find them myself. I don’t like doing things the hard way, mademoiselle. And I’ll make sure it isn’t a pleasant visit either..” He said, with perfectly serious intent in his eyes. He would have no problem with busting down a few doors to figure out who owned the Spanish whore. They would pay handsomely to get her back..if not…he could always sell her to the highest bidder.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Hime's face fell and turned down to her plate.

" i... i could help... i just... " she sighed feeling like she was back against a wall.

she noticed she was out of cake... this just added to her bad feelings.

she did not hate Freya... she hated the way she felt when she saw her .... with Mateo.

she shook her head adn looked up, " if i can i will help... sorry im usless to you Mateo " she said .

she turned to Arata, " now i know i get to keep you but try to play nice please " she said reaching out to tuch his hand," Mateo is not bad... i just feel bad some times. so dont be too mean kay?" she asked him privetly
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Mateo heard the odd accent and the words that came from her mouth to Arata and was able to pick his name out of the mix. By the sound of her voice it didn’t sound bad but, he couldn’t actually translate to tell. But listening to Hime say she was useless made was not something he could sit and hear. “Hime,” Mateo said, “you’re not useless. I just don’t want to see another person getting hurt because of my decision.”
Arata wanted to gag at Mateo’s line. As cliché as it was, he knew Mateo was serious. But he didn’t want to make Hime mad with him. He and Mateo could put up with one another for a while. “Yeah, yeah. We’ll all help.” Arata said trying not to give him lip over it. Mateo nodded and gave Hime a small smile. “Thank you.” He told her before looking off in thought. “We have to figure out what we’re up against. Who’s the face in charge here?”
Arata actually frowned. “A guy you don’t want to tangle with. I haven’t met him personally, but the guys I did business with in the past say he’s no good, even on their standards.” He said.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:52 pm

"im by myself jerk!" she yelled looking at his face for a second before looking away scooting away from the front of the cell as much as she could. honestly she got the most horrible vib from this man. he wanted to harm her and anyone she knew.

"i hope you die a bad death" she yelled meaning it to be more of an insult that it sounded

'mateo... i miss you... do you even care that im gone' she thought her eyes welling with tears suddenly'will i ever see you again?'

she looked at peter her eyes filled with tears
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:04 am

The general sneered. "Fine, so be it." He said turning away from her cell. "Don't feed her till she learns some respect. We're going to need to break that attitude of her's if we want her to fetch a nice price." He said, pushing past his underlings and stalking back to his office.
~~~
"well, look's like we're going to get her." Mateo said. The words awakened his worry as well as a slight relief. He wanted Freya back, to have her safe. He cared about her so he needed to help her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Hime smiled but felt empty.

it was like getting her self some more cake but handing it to Freya with out eating a bite...

" ahh... should we go then " she said cheerfully to cover up her feelings," i think we should resolve this soon "

getting up she tried to pull away from the table as she got tangled up in her skirt and fell to the floor," ouch..... not again " she complained covering her red face in shame. " im so clumsy... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:05 pm

freya growled and looked away again but blinked 'i should have eaten on the boat...' she thought feeling a tightness in her stomach. she looked at the dog cupping his cheeks in her hands

"apple? do you understand what apple is? can you get me one?" she asked getting a glazed over look and a lick on the nose as a response. she sighed and patted its head
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Mateo saw her trip and got to his feet quickly. He reached down and helped her up checking her to make sure she was alright. "So clumsy, Hime." He said but gave her a soft smile. Arata frowned at the exchange and cleared his throat.
"Come on we still have day light to burn." Arata said and Mateo nodded in agreement.
"Well Arata you know your way around here. Lead the way." Mateo said and Arata shrugged.
"Alright this way." He motioned for them to follow. The streets seemed to grow less and less dense, and the clientele of the area changed as well. This was the richer part of town and everyone could tell they didnt fit into that world. Arata kept walking ahead of him keeping track of Hime while also making sure to avoid the guards notice. He wasn't well like by the guard and didn't want to get himself thrown in too.
"Well there you go." Arata said, coming to a halt a good block away from an expansive gate covering a large military port with a large base situated within.
"Great, but shouldn't we all head in?" Mateo said and Arata's eyebrow rose.
"Ah, I said that I would get you guys here but I said nothing about going in." Mateo frowned.
"But you're the only one who knows this place and the only one who even speaks French-."
"Look, Matty, I understand how this might come as a shock to you, but I'm not the French guard's favorite person around these parts. I waltz in and they will hang me from the nearest noose they can get around my neck." He said and folded his arms with a somewhat apologetic look to Hime. "Look as long as you've got a woman with you, things should run alright. They're dogs but proper ones and they do have some kind of morale when it comes to women." He said then tossed Mateo his bag of money. "Here, this can count as a signing bonus for the..wonder fish's release." he gave Hime a wink.
"Knock em dead with a performance kid, you're going to need to pick up the slack for goody-two shoes over here. I'll be waiting at a safe distance for you two to get back." He turned on his heels and left them standing on the street corner.
"Same old Arata." Mateo grumbled before looking at Hime with a slightly worried look. "Ready?" He asked offering her his arm.
---
Peter returned to Freya, all the while debating his actions. Going against the generals orders was as good as mutiny in his eyes but...he couldnt let the poor girl starve. He walked up to her cell and offered her an apple and a peice of not so stale bread. "It's all I could get for you...but please have it." He said with a slight frown. "It's not right the way they treated you...prisoner or not."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Hime took a shaky breath, "ah... yeah " she said watching Arata walk off before turning and taking the first step .

" im just so... nervous " she said wringing her hands together," ill do my best though... "

she half jogged past Mateo worry heavily out lining her face as she fought back tears.

" please!" she called out as she got to the guards," my littls sister.. i have lost her... please!"

she covered her mouth her face red , " what will i do..." she said as tears welled up in her eye's...

" my step father will kill me... " she moaned out shaking, " please i must find her " she said reaching out to the men.

" my servant Mateo.... he lost her... i jsut have to get her back please!"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:02 am

Mateo blinked at Hime's story and frowned slightly at her. 'Servant?' He thought, rolling his eyes. The guards looked at one another not understanding what Hime was saying. "Madame, you-em-no speak- french?-eh-No english." The guard said awkwardly. Another guard standing nearby walked up to the panicked Hime with a look of concern.
He barked something to the men in french and they answered back quickly, even pointed to Hime for emphasis. "What's wrong madame?" He asked in english and bowed slightly to her. "How may we help?" He said using common courtosy though she wasn't suposed to be here.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:33 pm

" please " she said grabbing his arm looking as if she was relived to find an English speaking person.

" my step sister... she she was lost... my servant lost her and .... my step father will kill me... please please you must help me find her " she pleaded tears gushing from her eye's her lip trembling .

she moaned out as if in pain as her knees buckled and she feel towards the ground.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Mateo felt his heart stop when he saw her fall and caught her, his worry spiking. He was hoping she was acting, if she was the guards were buying it. "What is wrong with you men?! Bring her inside." The guard barked to others and they scattered opening a door in the wraught iron gate to allow them in. Mateo steadied her and watched over Hime protectively as they walked through the stone walls and into the fortress. The soldiers everywehere were in the middle of drill and many marched the perimeter. A few looked up at them, including one or two guards that joined with the others to escort them to an office within the fortress. Mateo blinked at the bright light when the door opened, seeing a well lit and well decorated office before him. There was the flag of France behind the desk and an empty chair stood as a reminder that they were about to see someone who held the life of Freya in his hands. He blinked when a guard offered Hime a plush leather seat and at first he hesitated before he placed her in the seat. Soon the door opened a confident young man striding forward from a side door and two well armed men behind him.
"Well well, seems I have guests." He laughed giving a small, straight laced bow to Hime, taking her hand and kissing it. Mateo stiffened. He didn't like this guy, too blunt and cocky. The General glanced at Mateo, seeming to notice his unease and smirked.
"So," He said, walking around the desk and sat down in his chair. "What is this situation with your sister, madamioselle?" He asked, though didn't seem to be even slightly caring or concerned like the other men.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 am

Hime shivered as if in fear for her life. her face pained all the red of shame draining to a pail white as if fear had buried its self with in her.

" my step sister.... my servant lost her.... she isnt right in the head. " she said looking into her lap were her skirt was turning color were her tears fell.

" my step father the Spaniard will kill me... if my mama does not do so for losing her... " she moaned her voice tight and high in her obvious distress.

" can you please help me search the port for her.... please... she is too simple to understand things.... im afraid for my life.... what will i do... " she said.

Hime did understand the limit to her ability to like Freya so she would not push it by saying she loved her as a sister.... but more so as a rich woman feared out of self love...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:32 pm

The General listened, unphased by her story, looking actually bored as he assessed her. Servant meant money, her step father was a spaniard granted...but it was interesting. "Ah love, wish I could but things aren't so simple." He said folding his hands as he spoke. "My men here are all for protecting the peace, focusing on helping make this port a respectable place." He gave her a small shurg. "That's a full time job in its own, nowadays.. We can't be accountable for family disputes and missing persons." A few of the men tensed. They'd heard this talk before
"But, this case might gain some importance...if there was something in our benefit." Mateo's jaw clenched. He hated beating around the bush with this man and wanted to go ahead and hand him his money and get Freya back.
"Freya. Her name is Freya." He said, his hands tightening on the back of the chair. "I'm to blame for this. It's my honnor to repay you for any kindness you can offer." He said and the General looked at him up and down.
He was about to scoff at Mateo but a soldier stepped forward and spoke first.
"Freya, I know her. She's being held here. a woman from...this morning." The soldier offered looking to Hime to hide from the General's glare.
The general sighed and looked back to Hime. "Seems you are still in luck..but luck only goes to far. Your sister commited a crime and here we take crime management very seriously. You understand that don't you?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 pm

" please... her nurse maid had dropped her as a child i cant help that the girl is simple i just need her back " she said standing up her face red.

she was shaking knowing that he was playing with them.

" please... i can make it worth the trouble if need be " she said feeling sick at the thought of it...

"its not like father as not abused me before because of Freya" she said bitterness filling her tone.

" i just can not,.... no mater what go home with out her... i dont think i can survive this time " she said looking away her face blank as she thought back on her first day in the English world.
she had to do what she could for Mateo after all.... or he would really hate her... and she could not have him hating her....

" so give her to me please, i can give you what money we have... though we have not much... please " she said not bothering to look up at him knowing he liked to be dominant.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 pm

The General was silent a moment then got to his feet. "You make it hard to say no to you, madamioselle." He said as he walked around the desk to be infront of Hime. He leant against the desks front and folded his arms. "But not that hard. See one of my men recalls seeing you with a person I have little favor for...in a not so good part of town. And you, servant. You were in a cafe with those two causing trouble that a waitor was frantic enough to tip us off to." He said and gave them both a narrow of his eyes. "I don't know how much of your story is true kids but I highly doubt money is going to be enough to bargain with." He scoffed. "What's stopping me from throwing all you asses in my jails right now?"
Mateo swallowed hard, remembering a poster he'd seen up and all the people after Arata. He looked to Hime, giving her an apologetic look before looking to the General.
"We can give you Arata. Arata for Freya." The General raised his eyebrows.
"Ah so now the servant is bargaining, selling out a friend for a friend. It warms my heart really." He smirked and snapped to the men behind him. They walked to the door and opened it, dragging in a cuffed and heavily guarded Arata. "You were going to sell me out you jack ass!" Arata glared at Mateo and went to kick him but the guards jerked him back.
"Oh, but you see I've discovered I might want something more." The General eyed Hime and gave her a smirk. "I want her, in exchange for the spaniard." He looked to Mateo.
"You seem to be the one with the intent to bargain...so which will it be?"
Mateo, who was frozen in place looked from Arata to the general to Hime.
He couldn't sell Hime for Freya-wouldn't even think of doing it-would he? He gulped.
"No, no deal." He said putting a protective hand on Hime's shoulder. But his voice wasn't as confident in his choice as he wanted it to be. The General pursed his lips in thought.
"Interesting. Let's see what she thinks." He leaned towards Hime but Mateo jerked her back behind him. Though the General frowned at him, he could still see Hime slightly behind Mateo.
"What do you say, honey? Willing to give yourself for your dear 'sister'?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Hime's body erupted in shivers as she cling ed to her ability to act. as Mateo pulled her behind him...

if only she had a true sirens voice.... her uselessness truly new no bounds...

she was going to die soon after all with her powers coming to an end. might as well make a well worth sacrifice.

she pulled away from Mateo laughing out loud and used a hand to remove her tears as her body took on a new position.

she would give the act of her life... and she would free every one from her.

" hmmmmm, well you are no were as.... easy ... as your friends in arms " she said smiling up at him. as she gave him all of her attention.

" you are quite... intriguing." she said eyeing him up as you would a prize bull. something to be bought or bargained for...

" hmmmm" she said biting her lip walking closer to him yet staying well out of reach.

grinning she giggled. " lets make a new deal. ill be your woman if you let the two idiots Arata and Mateo go with the Spanish bitch you have in your jail"

" and... my ofer about making it worth your time, you will have to either take it or earn that.... but let me tell you no human as survived me yet " she grinned as if she wanted to eat his soul out with a kiss of death.

men like you are the most Delicious to devour " she moaned before licking her lips.

" so take my deal" she said simply before sitting in his chair looking at him as if it was his job to comply. if he took domination to seriously then a good competition was something he would enjoy if not value.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next