FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Mind Games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mind Games

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mind Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Mind Games

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Natalie shrugged as she looked out the window. "Maybe all across this world." She said but from what she could see everything past the point of the fair looked kind of fuzzy. Like there were trees but it wasn't very defined. She looked back at Kai and then down at her feet that rested on the metal floor. "Thanks Kai." She said and then realized that might have sounded odd out of nowhere. "You know-for being so nice and helping me out." She said with an awkward brushing of a bang behind her ear. "It's not every day in the real world you meet someone so nice."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:14 am

Kai smiled and shrugged. he was always nice to every one. it was just his way.

he never had a problem with anything or anyone. he was a nice guy. he has always been a nice guy.

" its nothing Red " he responded as he studied the off fuzzy horizon. he had never showed a side of him self that would be disagreeable.it was not in his character.

he smiled, " its fun this way " he said looking back over at her.

winking he nudged her with his foot. " besides what type of guy would i be if i did not let the girl have her own way" he said laughing.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm

'Practically the type of every guy in my life.' She thought but didn't voice it out loud. She instead smiled and shrugged. "I guess your right.." She said as she looked down at the world bellow. She niudged his foot back. "So, if you could go anywhere where would you go?" She asked.
~~~
"Mrs. Hales, we're not accepting visitors right now!"
Shouted a frantic nurse as she chased after the woman that stormed past the large double doors and into West Wing of the hospital. Her sharp featured face was drawn in an angry look, her blonde hair pulled up in a messy pony tail, and her amber eyes narrowed but tearing.
"Ma'am you can't-" Another nurse began but the woman whirled on her.
"YOU don't tell me what I CAN or CAN'T do. My daughter is in there and I am going to see her!" The nurse's face contorted in anger but she didn't make a move to grab the woman. She whirled back around to walk off when she ran into a doctor.
"Well, can I help you?" He asked, his face calm and friendly,
"Oh sorry." She instantly said, her face falling when she saw the sincere look on his face. "M-My daughter, Natalie Hales. My husband said she was brought to this hospital...for that program thing." She said, her grip tightening on her purse.
The doctor looked her over then looked to the clipboard he was holding. There on one of the papers clipped to the board was a name hilighted in pink. He raised an eyebrow and motioned for a nurse to bring him the file. After looking the file over and the contact information, he nodded and smiled at Mrs. Hales.
"This way please." She followed him to the rooms door but he stppped her outside. "Mrs.Hales, understand that your daughter is in a fragile state right now. She's in a crucial time of rest, and the machines she's hooked to are what's keeping her stable." She froze as he spoke and felt the sickening twist of her stomach. "Please if you would, refrian from having too much contact. It's important the wires aren't moved." She nodded.
With a tight smile he opened the door and let her see in. Instantly a sob choaked out of her throat. Natalie, her Natalie looked like something out of a space program. The girl was covered in wires, some even covering the cuts and bruises on her. The seat she lay back in had a screen showing her heart rate and other levels. It also had a green light on its face showing that she was still showing some brain activity in this coma state.
Mrs.Hales walked forward and fell over at her step daughter's side, trying to hold back the tears that were flowing down her cheeks. She touched her hand, but the girl didn't respond. She felt so cold..
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2