FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
The Darker Temptation - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Darker Temptation

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Darker Temptation - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darker Temptation

Post by Larc Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:25 am

Cresent watch carefully from the rooptop of a very tall building nearby. His senses sharpened, much like a hunter stalking it's prey. Waiting for the opportunity to come.

How much he wanted to end this now, he knew attacking the Fallen without first knowing their abilities could be quite dangerous. Even for him.

He could see his target started to move, apparently both of them are together. There's also new girl with them, but she is not in his concern. For now.

Cresent spread his white wings and started to follow them, but keeping a safe distance from up above.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Yoi waited as the crowd that flocked around the crime scene left... the police left eventually aswell... as soon as everyone had clreared off he walked into the alley... he looked around and went to his knees where the body was laying earlier... he put a hand to the ground and closed his eyes... then he suddenly pulled away as the events flashed through his mind... "this was more then a killing..." he said gripping his arm painfully... he turned to leave but a familiar figure stood in his way... "old man... why did you follow me here?.. who are you really?.."

"my my... and I heard that your gifts were quite powerful..." the old man scoffed... he raised his hand to his face and in a matter of seconds he changed...

"the order..." Yoi said looking at the man before him... "I wondered what business a frieghter captain wanted in a city like this..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:11 pm

"Great." Jake said a small relief coming with the knowledge they could get moving. Elizabeth on the other hand was severely confused. Jake was always quiet. I had taken her a year just to get him to even speak to her and yet he was now randomly inviting some stranger to their house. Not to mention he was acting stranger than usual. "Well come on people lets get going!" she said taking Aria's hand an pulling her along. She looked at Jake but saw he wasn't even paying attention. He was busy staring off into space but he looked slightly worried. When they arrived to the appartments she released Aria's hand and darted up to stairs, looking down at them. "You guys are so slow!" she laughed hurrying through the door and you could hear her shouting, "Daddy!"
Jake smiled and held the door open for Aria. "Sorry to pull you along somewhere randomly. It's just the killer still hasn't been caught and it's sort of dangerous around here."

"Cresent said what?!" Paige hissed her eyes blazing angrily as she clutched the railing of a fire escape. Suddenly an angel had shown up, spouting words about Cresent wanting to take on , aparently, two Fallen alone. "Screw him Ill do as I wish." she snarled completely blowing off the words. She was too busy noticing a strange presence coming from nearby to be able to tell. She took flight and landed beside the alley way where the murder took place and saw a boy with a strange aura talkng with an order officer. 'what do we have here?' she thought trying to listen in.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 pm

The man standing before Yoi was taller and much younger then the man from earlier... he was elegant and wore a suit... "I was hoping you could lead me to the Fallen child... and now that I have gotten this close I suppose you'll just get in my way..." the man said swinging a hand through the air, with a flash of light a sword appeared...

"the order has their own ways of finding the Fallen... why would you use me?.." Yoi asked not reacting to the man's threat...

"only those of a higher authority can access that information... but when I kill the Emissary, they will recognize my potential and surely give me the respect I deserve... I'm tired of serving those self-righteous bastards... soon they will know my name..." but he stopped talking as Yoi chuckled lightly... "w-what's so funny?.." the man asked angrily...

"do you really believe that you could kill an emissary by yourself?.. the order may escape my detection, but I can still tell one WITH power from the likes of you... the reason you haven't been chosen to slay the Fallen is because you are weak... and ordinarily I would avoid the Order... their power much outweighs mine... but you... will fall easily against me..." Yoi's face narrowed and he brought out his sword and held it forward, pointing it at the man...

"h-h-how... how DARE YOU!!! you disgusting mortal!!! you think YOU have a right to oppose me?!!" the man ran at Yoi aggressively... just as he neared and swung, Yoi moved slightly and brought a strike down on the man seeming to pass right through his body... the man'e eyed went wide and fell to his knees... his sword fell to the ground and disappeared... he coughed out painfully, but his body remained intact... "wh-wh... what... was that?.." the man asked trying to get to his feet... he stumbled and fell again... "I-I'll get y-you for this!!!" the man said before seemingly evaporating...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 pm

It was a typical day for Rein, moving effortlessly through the crowds on the main streets, she knows what she is searching for.

The slight breeze whips round her black hair; moving strands that intervene with her sight.

"...." she moves a finger almost as fast as the wind and puts the strand back in to place; her eyes lingering on the nearby alleyways.

Whispers and movement surrounded her as she pushed her way through the nearest crowd and headed down the closest alley way to her, the walls were weathering away as she noted looking around the vicinity.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Paige watched the fight in an almost awe. "ah the Knights have arrived." she smiled and pushed away from the wall. "kid you might want to give up now, the Emmisaries are as good as dead now." she said her voice travelling with the wind as she continued along, following what she knew. She felt Reins presence and couldn't hide her frown as she knocked pedstrians out of her way.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Yoi sheathed his blade as the man disappeared... he turned towards the entrance of the alleyway as if looking for something... 'I swore that I felt...' but he forgot about and made his way onto the street... 'I must find the emissaries soon... I am running out of time...'

at the docks the man who fought Yoi appeared and painfully fell to his side... "that damn boy... what has he done to me?.." he asked aloud looking towards the water... "when I meet him again he will not be so lucky..." but he was alerted by the sound of laughing and stopped talking... he rose to his feet and looked around... there was no one... "who laughs in my presence?.." the man asked turning quickly as the sound filled the area...

"hello..." said a voice from behind him...

"w... what??? i-i-it can't be??? what are you doing here?.."

"I don't believe that an encore would suit your character... I think your role is much better as a single event... your interference is no longer necassary..." the shrouded person said raising a weapon...

"what are you thinking?.. you would betray the Order by killing one of your own???"

"they already know of what you had planned and have labelled YOU the betrayer... so your death would mean nothing to them... besides... Yoi is a very interesting human, and I wish to see that he continues without needless distraction... so I'm going to eliminate you myself..."

A fog covers the scene and a scream escapes from the deepest darkness that surrounded the area... not a person to hear it...

"Yoi... I'll be watching you..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:32 am

Cresent continue to stalk the 2 emissaries until they stop and entered a building which appeared to be their house. Smirking slightly, he landed on a nearby rooftop.

Many presence has been detected across the city. The member of the Order has started to gather, he know of one of them, which is Paige, her fiery personality can be sense even from mile away, but he is not sure about the other one. Familiar feeling, but at the same time, strange.

A alien presence could be sense too. Probably from the Knight, which means he has to quicken his hunt.

Like being summoned, the same angel he had met landed beside him.

"Your order, my Lord?" he asked while bowing.

Cresent smiled, his hand placed on his chin. "I want you to show me the emissaries power." he said nonchalantly.

The angel look at him with a surprised look. "You mean to attack them, sir?"

Cresent didn't answer and just transformed to his human form. His hair blackening and his wings shrink until there are nothing left on his back.

The angel gulped, "As you wish then, my Lord." He unsheated his sword, a rapier to be precise, and started to wait for an opportunity to come.

Cresent, at the same time, jumped down from the rooftop and waited for the show to begin.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:37 am

Rein followed the old alley way as she saw a figure, noting her posture and the slight frown on her face she knew this was Paige. Taking no note of the fact she had just arrived as a fight had ended she looked round the vicinity, and back to Paige's face.

"..."

Not speaking at first, Rein ran a hand through her thick black hair, pushing it over her shoulder.

"Situation?" making this more of a rhetorical question than anything, she could clearly see the situation what was going on, but liked to ask questions where needed.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:08 am

Aria smiled in Jake's direction while entering inside. " Its no problem really" She replied lightly. Now inside the house she allowed her eyes to wander curiously. " You have a beautiful home"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 pm

"Please," Paige said glacing over her shoulder at Rein, "Like the Order hasn't informed you, Rein." She gave a small sigh and turned fully to face her an jerked her head towards the scene. "One dead body, two Emissaries responsible, three of us so far and one strange knight." She said placing a hand on her hip. "Let me guess you're gonna take on the Emissaries alone like Cresent?" she said rolling her eyes. 
~~
A woman walked past Rein and Paige carrying a large group of bags. "ah hello, Mrs. Widdon." A lady said waving as she passed. Karen smiled tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear as she waved to hide her shy nature. She was so preocuppied in her thoughts when she staggered over a crack in the side walk she wasn't able to catch her glasses in time. They skittered across the alley and stopped at the feet of Yoi. Unable to see she felt around blindly, trying to see past the blur of the city around her.
~~
Jake smiled and shrugged just as they entered to living room. Liz was buzzing around happily while her father and brother watched Tv.
"Daddy, Jake brought a girl over." Mr. Widdons looked up from the screen and he blinked at Aria before smiling kindly. "Hello. Make yourself at home I guess." Jake shook his head trying not to laugh as Liz hurried up to Aria talking quickly and seeming to not even stop for a breath. "Hey I'll be right back." he said walking into the kitchen to grab them something to drink. As soon as he was out of sight a throbbing pain made him stagger slightly and grip onto the counter for balance. 'there are two of them, both male. One is armed, the other is only observing. Don't underestimate the one watching, he's the dangerous one.' Jake blinked at the knowledge and didn't understand what the hell that was about. 'Aren't you curious, Jake?' A voice chided and he looked around wildly, only to realize it was only in his mind. 'Come on Jake don't act so surprised...I'm here to lend you my help again. That's all.' His head felt clouded and for some reason the voice was comforting. 'Now, let's take care of them.' The voice laughed before everything went black.
Jake walked out of the kitchen with the drinks, a smile on his face and a certain air about him that seemed very un like him. It was too bold not to mention his eyes were a bright orange instead of their normal blue. "Sorry it took so long." he said handing Aria the hot chocolate and he tensed. He could practically feel the power of Fallen within her but he wasn't going to give his weaker human half any time to think about that. "Seems there are more visitors." he said under his breath before leaving the room. Jake walked calmly out the entrance to the building and folded his arms, calling out to whoever was listening. "You honestly expect that," he jerked his head in the direction of the lower level angel, "is going to be a challenge. Really it's almost insulting after following me around all day."       
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Aria smiled once more before nodding her head lightly. "Thank you very much" She replied politely. Aria turned in Jake's direction about to open her mouth to speak but before she could get a word out Liz appeared before her and began to ask about a million questions which she had trouble keeping up with. While being bombarded with questions Aria suddenly felt something, the air- it suddenly went cold. "What was that?"She questioned with her arms now wrapped around her body. Before Aria could contemplate this further Jake suddenly appeared before her now holding a steaming cup of hot chocolate. "Than-" She went to speak but paused mid-sentence when a sharp pain coursed through out her body causing her to stumble backward. "...Not now" She thought to herself. Starting to feel more and more fatigue as time went by she excused herself and hurried towards the door. This was a bad idea she thought to herself. "Nonsense Ari" A voice in her head chimed in a sing-song manner. "Now be a good girl and let me take over now" The voice said. "N-no"She argued back causing the voice to cackle loudly. "Sorry that wasn't a request" The voice said. Aria opened her mouth to argue but before she could manage everything for her faded away. "That was easy" A new voice said which came from Aria. "Now you be a good girl and rest Ari, I have some business to attend to"She whispered now walking outside.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:41 am

"Foolish" her face cast toward the wind that was blowing in their direction, moving her hair gracefully, she noticed the woman that walked past them both, arms full of bags.

"Cresent can try, It is foolish to be against your own kind. Most likely a strategy would work wiser if we all worked together. Were all after one goal" she moved her legs forward closer to Paige. Her arms now crossed over her chest.

"Standing around talking just wastes time" her emerald eyes scanned the area in front of them both. Knowing very well all three of the members of The Order were after the Emissaries why play foolish when three would be easier to take on two, not to mention the sounds of this Knight that was walking around.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:31 am

Yoi was surpirsed as a young woman came into the dark alley by herself... wastched her stumble around and looked to see what she was after... a small glimmer alerted his attention and he reached down to find a pair of glasses... he picked them up and walked over to her... "miss... did you drop these?.." he asked... he wasn't exactly trying to be polite, but having her in this area alone at night was something he felt was wrong... he would have to see her off and leave quickly... there had been too many distractions already...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Paige couldnt help a smile. Teamwork? Tsh, as if she'd ever- then again this was an interesting case. She could find ways to deal with the others later. "Good point, I agree." She turned on her heels and headed in the direction she had been. "we can work side by side for now. Strike the Emmisaries now while they are still dormant-" she pawed. A power spike in the area caught her attetnion and she could almost fell the Fallens presence getting more prominent by the second. "shit." she hissed under her breath her wings spreading rapidly as she headed off in that direction.
~~~
Karen frowned looking up at the blurry figure of Yoi. She got to her feet and took her glasses from him before smoothing her skirt and clearing her throat from embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, I-" she blinked at the dark alley she was in and felt her heart acelerate in fear. It was late and being in an alley way alone with some strange man wasn't exactly normal. She gathered her bags, all the while making sure she hid her officers badge in her purse. "I'm just a bit clumsy today. Working late does that to someone though."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 am

The angel gulped, tightening his grip on his rapier. The order he has been given is more like a suicide than anything, but he know he cannot disobey those ranked higher than him.

While he was about to strike, the girl, one of the emisarry, walked out from the house.

A good chance he thought, it is better to fight only one of them.

Straightening his wing, he charge forward, his rapier pointed straight to the girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cresent watched in amusement. Now, he wonder, is that angel would be able to fight until he could observe the emissaries power to the fullest?
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:16 pm

"of course... I understand..." he felt the presence of the fallen around her, as if she had been around it for awhile... he hoped she would lead her to the emissaries... "how about I accompany you to a safer area?.." he said walking out of the alleyway...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Click. The door was quietly eased open and out stepped 'Aria' leaving the warmth of the house behind and instead embracing the cold breeze which whipped around and caused her hair to swirl around in a frenzy. "How nice..." She mumbled with a small smirk, hearing a voice she tilted her head upward only to find 'Jake' who had come out before her. "And what are we complaining about hm?" She asked curiously. "Care to share?"
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:06 am

(Sorry, guess I misread something...)

The angel stopped on his track. Even if he is frightened inside, his voice did not waver. A low ranked soldier he may be, but still a trained one. He knew that the emisarries do not fear him and that he is outnumbered.

"You, the Fallen!" he cried while spreading his wings to it's fullest. "Traitor of the Order and Balance of the World! Receive heaven's punishment!"

Without any hesitation, he charge forward with only one thing in mind.

To die honorably.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:57 pm

(Kay I need to figure out some system for this reverting back and forth thing. Kay the stuff written in orange will be basically the Fallen while Jakes will stay white.)
Jake blinked and the Fallen lost control for a split second as he looked back to see Aria. "Aria what are you-?" His senses alerted him to the attack and he sprinted forward and pulled her out of the way of the attack. "At least if you're going to join in be prepared." He said pointedly, but the truth was Jakes human half was more than happy to have some firmiliar face in all this mess. Realizing he still had hold of her arm, Jake released Aria and turned his attention back to the angel. "Traitor? Honestly do we really have to go through all the name calling?" He said tensing for another attack.
'stop being so weak, let me finish him.' The Fallens snarl echoed through Jakes thoughts but he tried to shake it off as best he could. 'No. I dont know who the hell you think you are but I'm not killing anyone. ' Jake felt a pressure building Within him and soon his body was moving on it's own forming an attack.
~~~
"Um," Karen looked at Yoi and shook her head, "I don't think that's such a good idea." she said balancing her bags in her arms as she walked past. "Sorry but lesson number one in the city is never trust a stranger." she said but smiled kindly at him. "Thank you." She said then continued along trying to grab her phone. She blew some of the bangs out of her face as she struggled to dailthe number to her house. After Jakes little disappearing act and her longer hours at the police station becuase of the latest homocide she barely knew what was going on at home.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Yoi stopped for a moment and tried to think... the presence of the fallen was too intense... it was blocking him from figuring out exactly where they were... 'this woman... she's the only way I can reach them now...' he said assured that she was someone well acquainted with the emissary... so he followed behind her...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Jake's voice echoed through her ears causing the Fallen to loose control for but a moment. Aria blinked and turned only to find Jake standing in front of her "Jake what-" But before she could complete her sentence the Fallen had but taken control once more. Before she could open her mouth to speak she was suddenly grabbed by Jake and pulled out of the way of an on coming attack. Hearing his words she did not speak only nodded before reading herself for the impending fight. Her cat-like eyes were now narrowed into a hard stare. 'This should be interesting' She thought to herself. 'What are you doing?' Aria's voice echoed. 'I thought I told you to go to sleep Ari' The fallen hissed causing a low echo through the corridors of her mind. 'No I refuse to let you stain my hands with blood again!'' The fallen chuckled lowly sounding a bit amused by her vessels protests "Sorry Ari but this isn't up for debate' With that said she pushed Aria and her thoughts away and too prepared to attack.

Last edited by Ayame on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Larc Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 am

The angel was aiming at the female emissaries, but she soon was pulled back by the man. He could see them changing to their Fallen side and their power that started to activate.

No matter, he thought, this fight should provide the Order with the information they need.
Larc
Larc

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Jake was tiring of the situation and the fact his head was throbbing wasn't helping. "I don't have time for this..." he said under his breath and Jake's human half blinked. He wasn't in control of his actions but why did he feel like he had the option to decide something? Jake's thoughts were heard by the Fallen and it responded with a small smirk. 'You haven't accepted what you are. I can't use my full power to save your ass if you can't even admit the truth to yourself.' Jake didn't know what this person was talking about but he knew it couldn't be good. "Fine, we'll do this the hard way." Jake's hand made a sweeping motion and he swore could see sparks crackling in the air. He moved swiftly at the angel his movements a blur to any mortal. "What are you planning I wonder.." He said catching the arm with the blade and attemoting to twist it out of his hands.
~~~
Karen shivered at the cold as the dail tone rang but no one answered. "They're probably watching tv." She grumbled shaking her head. She tried it again but it just went to voice mail. She shoved the phone back in her purse and turned the corner onto her street. She noticed something weird about the air. It was thick and nothing about it felt right.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Aria was extremely confused by what was happening. Before she blacked out the first time she had noticed that Jake had been acting strangely and about a few seconds ago she noticed something else that was different about him but she couldn't put her finger on it. But that wasn't the only thing that was troubling her, her other self managed to take over again and this time the hold she put on her was stronger than the last time. 'What is going on? Who is that person' She thought referring to the angel who opposed them. 'And why is Jake acting so strange?' An annoyed sigh echoed through the corridors of Aria's mind, she knew who it was 'Kindly be quiet. I can't concentrate.'

'Concentrate?' Aria questioned. 'Concentrate on what?! Who is the person and what is wrong with Jake?!' She demanded. 'All in due time Ari. All in good time. You'll find out' And with that said she broke off the conversation and returned back to reality. Jake managed to catch they're opponent off guard and rid him of his weapon. "Impressive" She purred lightly. "Mind if I have a turn?" She asked.
Ayame
Ayame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next