FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member

4 posters

Go down

Favourite Team Mate

Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member I_vote_lcap0%Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member I_vote_lcap25%Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member I_vote_lcap0%Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member I_vote_lcap25%Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member Empty Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:02 pm

I thought I'd make this poll for those of us who like the Mass Effect series. Basically pick your favourite of the characters you recruit in the games and explain why you picked them.

Please note that I never played the first one so if I missed any characters please let me know

My choice, Grunt of course. Something about the battle mad, slightly insane but insanely loyal Krogan instantly makes him a joy to watch on screen. Also just love his view and outlook on life and found his sidestory the most enjoyable to go through. Plus he's about a day or so old and already he's kicking ass, and did I mention he is Grunt. Nuff said
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member Empty Re: Favourite Mass Effect Squad Member

Post by Darkness Phoenix Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:42 pm

I can't decide...don't make me choice!!lol!!
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 pm

You have to choice, or else the children I hold hostage die......
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Too many I love so I'll make a list.

Garrus- All and all just a really great character. To see the character change in him from the first to second game is really amazing. His rightful ways keep getting pushed aside for this renegade shit and you can either make him become a full on killer badass or get him to find himself again which I found amazing. Totally great in battle, was mainly in my team for the first game and I use him whenever I need a trusty sniper in the second game. His back story is great too being a now rouge cop. He's almost Mass Effects version of Batman... but kills people. Plus he has reach... she had flexibility...

Tali- Just such a sweetheart. She's so fun to be around and just livens the mood to everyone around her. Hell, Joker says NOTHING bad about her. Like he always badmouths a character but he says nothing about Tali. She's also so dorky when you try to have a relationship with her in the second one. Fun character.

Wrex- Shepard.

Seriously though, Wrex is a fucking BADASS! He was the last Krogan Battlemaster to fucking kill a Thresher Maw. Yeah, Shepard and Grunt do it too (if you're not a PUSSY) but Wrex is just so awesome when he does shit. I mean, he hunted down an asari commando ALONE, on a mercenary/thief/assassin hideout and they end up KILLING EVERYONE AND BLOWING UP THE STATION. Plus his resolve to get the Krogan people together to form one deadly massive tribe is terrifying and awesome. He's also clearly the only original party member, aside Liara if you had a relationship with her, to be so fucking happy to see you alive! Tali is shocked and kinda meh at first, Garrus is like "wutev's", Ash and Kaiden are like "Fuck You" and Liara became a bitch. Wrex... "SHEPARD! HAHA!!! MY FRIEND!!" I seriously though he was gonna grab Shepard and make out with him lol.

Mordin- Seriously awesome Salarian. I did not like the race because you never got to experience it. You meet a krogan, turrian, quarian, and asari person and really got a feel as to how their people are but there was nothing that made me care about Salarians in the first game. But then comes motor mouth Mordin. Seriously, such a fun character. His quirks, he fucking sings Gilbert and Sullivan and he thinks you're hitting on him if you talk too much to him without making a relationship. Just so fun.

Thane- I actually really cared about Thane's past and his fight to be a father one last time. Plus the Drell are a really cool race and their back story is really awesome as well. Basically butlers to the hanar. Thane is also all kinds of useful because he knows some sweet biotics and knows how to handle a sniper. If I need a sniper and biotics and not tech, I look to Thane.

Kasumi- I really wish she wasn't a DLC character because she's so fucking cool! I love how she's hardly even known because that's how good of a thief she is. That's badass. Her story is touching and I just wish I could actually get to know her.

So I'd say my favorite ties really between Garrus and Wrex but I can't pick because I love both of those characters.

I like pretty much every other character. Some I can't stand though. I hate Kaiden and Ashley. They're fucking stupid. Samara and Jack creep me the hell out and no one loves Jacob lol.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:43 pm

It really is hard to choose, but I think I agree with Cap on most points, if I had to pick just one, it would probably have to be Garrus, followed by Wrex. Ry if you had played the first Mass Effect, I think Wrex would be up there for you as well. We all love Tali, and I really didn't mind Jacob lol, he isn't all that interesting, but I don't hate him, the only character I really didn't like was Kaiden (Samara is kinda meh too)
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:24 pm

From the amount of Wrex I got in ME2 I loved him, but like you said if I had actually played ME1 then that might have been the tiping point.

And like both of you said, really hard to choose one but for me it was cutting close between Tali, Garrus, Grunt and Thane
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:17 am

I love Thane, but I kinda hope he dies lol, does that sound morbid? I mean, we all know that he is dying, I just think it would be kind of cheesy "oh hey we found a cure, come help kill the reapers"
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:07 pm

I wouldn't be suprised if he had a heroic sacrifice in ME3, possibly near the beginning.

Of course this depends on your own actions in 1 & 2
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:43 am

Thats the way I see him going out--with a bang
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:08 pm

As much as I like Thane, please just let him die. Please don't make some bullshit up to please fansboys.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 am

I suppose the best thing about ME2 leading into ME3 is that if they do perform a Shadow The Hedgehog on Thane you can just replay ME2 and make sure he gets killed by giving him a job he wouldn't be suited for.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:37 am

^this is true, but I at least like to shed a tear or feel sad when he dies, if I had to go back and kill him in ME2, I would just be meh, thats over with
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down