FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:50 am

Aka stabes Muramasa into the floor of the cave with a ruff force leaving it standing strong as she growled out and jumped at Arin her fists swinging as she truly went berserk.

Her mother was not the enemy and Arin was really pushing thing.

Aka didn’t care about the damn blade any more… “ you are a unwanted burden even to Father. “ she called out as her fist contact with Arin’s shoulder wrenching her around to face her now that she was taller in stature her wings framing her larger body in a red aura of malice and beardy keep temper.

Aka growled down at her, “ you are bitter and lonely little girl inside arnt you… always waiting for someone who will not come for you. “ she said her own pain coming though her words.

“ don’t keep your hopes up… they will only disappear again.” she told her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 8 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Kyoko didn't do anything, she just sat there watching Arin go around saying words which she would regret later.

If it wasn't for Kyoko, Lithe would still be alive, if it wasn't for Akariichi, Yujin or herself, Dracov would still be walking the earth trying to emancipate everyone and Arin included. Arin was wondering around on her only energy at the moment...vengeance. If Kyoko and Aka died, Arin wouldn't get very far, even if she believed it herself...the will of others is stronger as a team, bonded together than that of revenge.

Her emerald eyes glazed over as she could only glare at Arin and Aka's moment. There were far more important things to be doing.

"You two. Stop" she slammed her fist in to the wall.

"I've had enough of your impudent bickering with one another. Were all stuck together and were all going to have to learn to get along. We all have one target and that's to fight through this and get the Manashii within Akariichi out of the way. Were not going to get very far with you two being a bitch to one another. Do it in your own time, Okay?" her words of malice weren't that of one to hurt either Aka's or Arin's feelings--even if Arin had any locked up in that shell of hers.

She sighed, and looked at them both.

"Aka, your going to have to learn to use Muramasa from Arin sometime, we all need to get through this together. No one will end up becoming a rotting carcass along as we stick together" she moved her footing to have her knee cradled against her chest.

---Narsinha's Kingdom---

Heza notes Chaldkydri's words about the energy. She too knows that something else is out there in Pangea as she thought about it last night. She see's her father standing down the hall near the front doors and comes in to reach with him after only a few steps.

"If you gave me sentries father, there would not be anyone to protect the kingdom, you need all the best men here with you incase anything should happen. Do not worry, I have Chaldkydri with me, he's more than I could ask for" she smiles at her father as he stands before her.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 am

As Heza mentions his name, Chaldkydri nods at Narsinha. He nods back feeling a bit of comfort from the thought of his best mage by his daughter's side, however the task was more than just perilous but also seemingly suicidal.

"Very well."

Narsinha takes a step to the side letting the gates be open for the two of them to depart.

"May the spirit of the ancestors and your mother watch over you, My Daughter."

Narsinha nods his head with his eyes closed. Chaldkydri nods back and awaits for Heza's move. He puts the part of his armor to cover his mouth so breathing wouldn't hinder him outside the castle's magical protection.

---------Pangea/ Ophis territory--------

As Aka went up to her and her energy rises, Arin's armor covers her again and her right arm shifts into some sort of blade with sharp spikes covering it. She glares at Aka getting ready to strike as Aka's words bombard her thoughts. As she prepares to strike, suddenly Kyoko's words stammers across the cave.

Arin listens as she glares at Aka at the same time. In some way Kyoko's sense of words are reasonable. In fact, the part of Arin that needs their assistance nods at her.

She waits for Aka to stand down before lowering her guards.

"As mcuh as I'd like to believe that we can get through this with some good old team work lets put our hearts and mind together and summon a greater that is an visage of our lul for each other, I've already made up my mind that I am going t die."

Arin walks away from Aka then walks up to Kyoko.

"And let me correct you on something. I'll kill Devena, FIRST. I'll help you and that little girl with her mother daughter problems after you two help get the lackeys and number off me. If you die in the process, just make sure you get me to take out Devena. If we're lucky we'll ruse up the place enough and she'll come after us. But of course.... the errrands for Jeta comes first."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Kyoko didn't move she wasn't going to stand down to someone who was much less younger than herself, with her being immortal she had a life that had been lived much longer than anyone would think.

"Fine. We do it your way." anything to keep Arin and Aka from arguing with one another for the moment, she wanted them to get a long for their needs. They all were in it together.

---Narsinha's Kingdom---

Heza looks at her father.

"Don't worry Father, it will all be over soon" she smiles at him as she heads for the steps out of the Castle with Chaldkydri at her side. Their journey to find the Manashii would take them to where they had travelled before. Hopefully finding the source of the movement within Pangea's atmosphere would also be an aid to them both.

---Portal; Cherubim Land---

Lithe steps out with ease as he places his footing on to the Cherubim's ground. He could hear the sounds of animals which was rare for Lithe as he had lived in Gaia and had not had purpose for animals around his kingdom. He stretched and brushed the dust off his trousers as he set himself ready up for their task of bringing Heza to Akariichi.

Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Afriel travelled through the portal feeling the surge of energy pass through his body, making his fur stand even more. His red eyes glowing as he takes a step in the physical world as the portal finally vanished behind Lithe and himself.

Crouching down, Afriel takes a deep breathe, inhaling the scent of death and shadows through his nostrils. He looks back at Lithe and smirks; his fangs showing.

"The little Kitten is on her way. And she isn't alone." Afriel stands up. "She has one of Narsinha's strongest mage. The Kitten is mine. Can you handle her mage? Or will his water element be too much for you?"

------------Narsinha's Kingdom-------

The Great Lion King watches as Heza and Chaldkydri disappears into the the horizon. He can only sigh as he feels a heavy feeling in his chest. Walking the opposite direction, he signals his mages to not follow. He walks towards Makenia's room and knocks on the door.

"Makenia," His voice carries on through the hallways. "I need to speak to you."

It has been a long time coming. A talk that he has been holding off because of other heavier issues. Now that his daughter's life is in stake, this is now a burden that needs to be dealt with.

Chaldkydri walks keeping his staff touching the ground, feeling the surroundings as much as he can. He also lets out a spell that surrounds mists around him that lets him feel more disturbance around him. He walks close enough to Heza so that he can cast a spell at any moment to protect her.

"Lady Heza," He speaks. "Kurayami.... Yujin.... he is not with Akariichi. You have yet to speak of your concern.... Did you not... love him?"

-----------Pangea Borders---------

Arin shrugs at Kyoko's response.

"Of course we'll do it my way. We'll all be dead if it's not for me."

Arin gives Kyoko a smile that elevates her mere annoyance that Kyoko actually doesn't get fazed by her words. She's just there agreeing to disagree. She walks away turning her back form Kyoko and sits in the corner of the cave, watching the outside, waiting, and expecting.

Taking her armor's archives, Arin lets out a holographic audio player. She sits there and stares at the hologram as she presses play in her mind.

"..... And Arin, It was Devena...."

The voice of Jetta. His last words. Arin plays it so that only the inside of the cave can hear. The way her armor works is technology and magic in unison. Nothing from the outside can hear. Perhaps Kyoko and Aka can, but she didn't care. Arin only cares about replaying the meaning of why she is here.

"...Avenge me...."

Vengeance. Arin listens to his words. his last words before he died in the hands of the one person Arin hates the most.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 am

Makeina let her eye’s spill over old information from the dark mages of her ancestors… tails of Manishii the shadow form hell that possessed and devoured…

It was deep in there history before it was found in the other contenent with in the blood family latter know as the Manishii clan. Then the tales of breading with monsters for power and then the sins against Cherubim’s them selves… and Afrels clan….

The mass feasting on them… and joining with the Ophis… Manishii was a dark stain on the worlds history… and needed to be erased…

Once her candles had all but burned out she headed back to her room only to hear Narshinha knocking at her door.

Opening it she let him in and smiled weekly offering him a chair, “ sir… what do I owe this honor Uncle?” she asked pulling up a chair to sit next to him.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:22 am

Lithe's dark piercing eyes cast a glance at Afriel as he tried to mock Lithe's strength at taking down a pitiful mage.

"I'm sure I can handle anything when it comes to magic" his lips set in a deep line as he thought about the times he had thought Kyoko whenever she had tried to escape his castle before he had protected it with powerful magic.

-----Narsinha's Kingdom; Grounds of the Castle-----

Hearing Chaldkydri's words only make her think about her time with Yujin; Chaldkydri's words of her loving him. She casts a glance to the side of her as she walks, her arms by her sides. She thinks about how to put the words that are going through her mind.

"Yes...in some way I did love him, but only the love that you would give to your own family." She smiles at Chaldkydri as they walk side by side, knowing that being with Chaldkydri was a different kind of love that she had felt for Yujin.
"He was all I had when Sahaqiel and Kazuo died, he was like a brother to me when I needed him the most, you could call it a platonic love," she wonders even more where Yujin is, with the fact that both he and Akarichii had made it out alive but now there was only Akarichii to prove that.

"I don't even know what happened to him..." her eyes look down at the grass that they had stepped foot on as they begin to walk out of the castle gates. She could see each blade of grass move with the notion of the light wind that was now running through her own hair.

-----Pangea Borders-----

Kyoko can only stare at Arin's back as she turns away from her knowing that anything Arin says to her wouldn't annoy her. She has been around for years, the words that have been spoken to her in her many years have made an emotional wall that cannot be touched, yet only one person she had lost would be able to break down that barrier but all she had left of him was the dagger attached to her boot.

She took Arin's movement away from her as a sign that she too could take a rest as she perched herself on the caves ledge that she had once been sat on before.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:18 pm

---Narsinha's Castle---

Narsinha walks in Makenia's room feeling the hostile emotions. He is very keen to the energy of emotions despite the fact that he himself has very minor involvement in magic. As he takes step, he can almost pinpoint exactly who are the emotions are for. It's no secret however that Makenia has a dislike for Heza; however something else amiss that makes these sets of energy seems a little more violent. As to whom, Narsinha is a little bit more worried now with all the things surrounding them.

"I would ask something of you, my child."

Narsinha walks in front of her, standing tall as he looks down on her with sincere eyes.

"I know I mentioned that you will be the front line of this castle when it comes to defending against the dark mages of Ophis, however, I fear you are needed for something much more that will pain you and myself," He turns his back and walks towards the ruined furniture in her room. He looks at it and sighs. "I fear that Heza and Chaldkydri will run into something far worse obstacle. An obstacle which I'm afraid the two of them cannot beat. Afriel.... I know you want ot go to him. Claim him back. I will give you your chance. I will ask you now to go after him. Give Heza and Chaldkydri a fighting chance. All I ask is somehow, you transport yourself, my Daughter, Chaldkydri, and Afriel back here in safety."

He knows Makenia's magic is on par with Chaldkydri. the only disadvantage she has is that she has less hands on experience on the battlefield. However her defensive magic is great. Her teleportation skills far exceed anyone in her kingdom for she is able to transport herself and many others all at once. To the yield of bodies she can do has not yet been fully tested.

"Will you be able to do that?"

The night passed which made Narsinha change his mind with the situation. He felt darker and more vile energy lurking within his lands. He wouldn't have stopped Heza by force for that wouldn't have done any good, however he now conjured a back up plan.

----------Outside the Walls of Narsinha's Kingdom----------

Chaldkydri listened to Heza's words. With their encounter with Akariichi, he felt no energy of some sort of content or satisfaction. When Yujin was with her in their brief time they spent in the castle some years ago, Akari's energy was nothing less than secure with Yujin about. Now it's gone. Now all he felt was malice and a greed for power. That and any trace of Yujin Kurayami's energy was not there. He sighs to how Heza might respond if she discovers Chaldkydri's assumptions of Yujin's fate to be true which is possibly death. That and since the two of them are more or less, family, it would defintely dampen her spirit. For some reason however, he is glad that Yujin and her relationship was nothing more than... family. For some reason he found it soothing that she had no one for that spot. Why? He shakes it off as he feels something dark. Manavolent. More than one. Two.

"My Lady," Chaldkydri extends his staff so that it would be blocking her path. It glows of a blue aura as well as he does. "We are in sight of hunters. Dark ones."

The emblems on his armor glows in adherence to his staff. His eyes looks about and his magic feeling its way trying to feel its way around them. However he finds nothing helpful. Something strong is blocking his magic.

"Be prepared. I am afraid we are the prey at the moment...."

---Not too far away---

Afriel grins and tilts his head towards Lithe.

"Work your magic, False Immortal King," His claws extend. "They are in range. Wait for my call. I will signal the proper time."

Although there was no real establishment on who was the lead on this hunt, Afriel took it upon himself to take that role assuming that Lithe would follow. He tenses up waiting to pounce as soon as Heza and Chaldkydri are a little closer. They are no where close for any regular Cherubim to make an attack. But since Afriel has shadows and enhanced skills to work with, he can lunge from this distance. He waits.

Last edited by Erel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:19 pm

=============flashback-----------
The night was cold, the shadows seeming to freeze to the ground were there were cast by the Eire moon that sat up in the gray clouds.

Manishii appeared at the front of the cave as Ariel leaves off making Akarii’s mouth turn up at the edges in amusement, the two were at ends before they even new of each other…

“ Lithe” Manishii called to him lightly as Afriel stalked off into the dark around the cave Akari now lived.

“ I have something I want to give you to aid you on the quest I have given you two “ she said smiling coyly and motioning him back into the cave were her pail figure seemed to disappear in the miasma as she moved further back into the cavern

that was now running through her own hair.

-----Pangea Borders-----

Aka was less then impressed with every thing. She wanted more then anything to get along with every one…

That didn’t look like the case here. She also needed to learn to use her fathers blade… she knew she had to suck up her pride and try to work with Arin no mater how she was. Her work with Kyoko would in the least be more pleasant.

She swallowed and found a place to lay down. She would need her sleep if she was going to deal with Arin tomorrow, “ we can start tomorrow… good night “ she said just loud enough.

Tomorrow… Aka was going to try to be some one more understanding that her father and mother could be proud of.

---Narsinha's Castle---

Makeina listend to Narsinha all the way through. This being the only time he had ever suggested to leave the main citadel almost made her jaw drop. Ever since she was a cub she was not permited into such situations. Chaldkydri was always sent… so as far a battlefield experience goes Makeina was lacking.

Makeina saw her self more then deserving to leave the walls and fight for her people. To risk her life for what she believed in.

Narisha brought her out of her thoughts of minor jelousy of Chaldkydri’s and Heza’s allowances in the battle field.

“ do it… yeah I can… I would need your mages to hold a marker for me so I don’t end up in a wall… or something. “ she started feeling a little out of place.

“ um… what is it that has got you to lift your ban on me concerning the outer walls “ she asked more to her self as she let her mind race over what she would need to pull this off.

“ ill need some time to prepare as well “ she started getting up to signal the end of there conversation with out being rude.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:15 am

[Sorry this is late, having a writers block at the moment]

---Flashback---

Lithe looked up quickly to meet Akariichi's eyes as she speaks to him delicately. She gestures for him to follow and he cannot help but smile as he walks one foot in front of the other where Akari had motioned him to.

"What could you give me to aid us m'lady" his eyes glisten like ice as he looks at Akariichi as she runs her hand through her hair which motions between her fingers.

---Present day; Outside the walls of Narsinha's Kingdom---

Heza had wondered about Yujin, if he was still with Akariichi but with the darkness and shadows now enshrouding her, she thought it may not be possible. She would find out the truth behind where he was and help Akariichi in the process.

As they walk Chaldkydri can sense Dark Hunters in the area and as Heza heeds Chaldkydri's warning she begins to assert her direction of her eyes to look out further than close range is possible. Her cat like eyes motion over every blade of grass swaying to a rhythmic beat with the wind.

She walks slowly with Chaldkydri close to her, the thought of a pre-emptive strike was within her mind if she could see who was provoking the attack against them she would be able to defend both of them easily but, without knowing who was coming up against them she had no chance of getting the first strike in.

"They'd be a fool to launch an attack this close to the kingdom" Heza's eyes keep alert.

As Lithe stands behind Afriel he is hidden from view of seeing the mage that is protecting Heza. He has never actually met Chaldkydri but has heard words about his magic.

"Nothing I can't handle" Lithe thought to himself as he waited for the signal of Afriel's.

---Pangea Borders---

Kyoko hitched up on the rock she had been sat on and watched as Aka found a spot to settle down in. She smiled as Aka said night to both of them. The light was closing in around the cave; she could see every crack in the rock face next to her where she sat and began to think of other matters to get her mind off what would happen the next day.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Akari’s mouth turned into a sensual grin as she walked around Lithe aprazing him. “ I have something that will keep Heaza from being able to transform into her cherubim self. “

She came to a stop before him and started to braid her long hair as she chanted something beneath her breath. “ a rope made of my hair will confine her better then any iron shackle. “

She took a small knife and cut the braided lock of hair and handing the silken black rope to Leith, “ don’t lose it I want it back “

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aka woke up early to a pail light. She new it was too early to rise so she just laid there pondering the events leading up to all of this.

Things seemed to move faster then she wanted them to or slower then they should.

She sighed rolling over to her other hip taking a look at the other two…. Today was going to be a long day indeed….

Getting up she started a low smokeless fire and found a little bit of water, maybe Arin would be less bitchy if Aka got a cup of hot coffee in her first off.

Smiling she started the first bit of coffee she had had in a long while.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Arin didn't sleep. Doesn't sleep. She rests. But tonight since she is on watch, she didn't. Her armor rejuvanating was enough of a rest. As Kyoko and Aka rests, she walks off into the distance of the night, feeling the lands of the Ophis; the one place that she knows too well. She walks through the land for some time, not really caring if anything or anyone sees her. In fact she was hoping for someone or something to find her so she could release some of the anger bottled up inside her. She wasn't sure how long she was walking, but eventually light came up. She shakes the trance off and sighs.

"Armor," Her helmet comes up.

"Full analysis."

'Maintenace complete. All functions ready.'

"good."

With that, Arin runs back towards the cave. Since her armor is up, her speed is greater than the norm. Soon enough she reaches the cave and something catches her senses. Her armor lets her know that the two are up and about. Then that smell. Coffee? She walks towards Aka brewing coffee. "Training." Arin says sternly as she passes Aka. "We have a far ways to get you to par."

-------Outside the walls of Narsinha's Kingdom------

Chaldkydri wishes that being so close to the kingdom will save them. Being outside the walls however has already put them in grave danger. The magic he feels right now are far more potent than his and it would take a few mages to even counter this. As he holds his staff tight, he thinks about perhaps contacting the inside, however he knows that he would need all his concentration now. And rightfully so.

Afriel knew that their presence would be felt. However with Akariichi's new bestowed power upon him and Lithe, their capabilities are maximized to beyond Heza and Chaldkydri's odds. The fact that they are still so close to the entire army of Narsinha doesn‘t worry him. He knows the ways of how the Cherubims do things and the time span it will take and to Afriel it is more than enough. Growling and grinning all at the same time, Afriel lunges from where he crouches and lets out a roar to signify to Lithe the hunt has begun.

The speed of a Cherubim is unmatched, however enhanced with the power of the shadows, Afriel flies through the air as if distance was not a problem. He passes through it with ease and with the way he can ‘teleport‘ through the means of using the shadowy areas, Afriel is able to get close in range.

Chaldkydri senses this and realizes that the assailant is close to Heza and averts his his staff that direction. But it was too late. He feels something strong hit him back forcing him to lose distance between him and Heza. By the time he recovered, Chaldkydri is able to make out a shadowy figure of a larger Cherubim grabbing Heza. He realizes that its Afriel.

“Lady Heza!”

As Chaldkydri tries to move towards her direction, Afriel‘s claws have already dug themselves onto Heza‘s collar bone and with that, Afriel throws Heza in a far off direction towards where Lithe is. His new found strength allowed him to hurl Heza far and with that he uses the shadow to reappear on top of Heza and guides her down to fall, landing on top of her, his fangs snarling as the ground beneath them has been given an imprint of their form.

“Hello, Heza.”

Afriel‘s red eyes glows as he looks at his prey with great joy, completely turning his back on Chaldkydri. The space he has put between them and Heza‘s guardian is significant which gives him some time to gloat. That and he has another with greater magic to counter Chaldkydri. Now he focuses all his attention on the one person he has hated for so many years but haven‘t been able to do something against because of political reasons. Now he has no more boundaries.

Chaldkydri rushes to Heza‘s side as fast as he can, using the air around him to glide him through the lands. However something strong seems to be around the vicinity, but Heza‘s safety is his primary concern and whoever stands in his way he‘ll fight.

-------Inside Makeina‘s room/ Moments before Afriel‘s and Lithe‘s assault-----

Narinsha is relieved that Makeina is willing to do what he asks. Of course her inquiring his sudden change of her permission to venture out of the castle walls was definitely something he expected. He sighs at this and stares at her sternly.

“Times are changing, my Neice. I‘m afraid I have to bend the rules to keep some of us safe. Of course I would be glad to lend you some of our mages.”
Narinsha nods at her and starts to walk out of her room. As he does, he tilts his head and looks at her with an expression of gratitude.

“I will appreciate this, as well as Heza. Please, do understand that all my choices has been for the good of our people… but there are times when one cannot help but appeal to his own needs.”

He walks out of her room, his footsteps echoing through the long hallways.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 am

---Flashback---

Lithe could only stare at the hair which Akariichi had placed within Lithe's palm. If this braid of hair could be forced around Heza to bound her hands then they would be able to take Heza safely to Akariichi.

"I will not lose it. I will come back with what you rightfully desire" Lithe's eyes looked deeply on to Akari's and with that he returned to the place he was last with the object which would help both himself and Afriel succeed.

---Pangea Borders---

Kyoko woke up to the smell of coffee, something she hadn't seen in a long time. Probably the last time she had smelt it being made was in Lithe's castle. She gritted her teeth at the thought of it.

She moved her body from her laying down position and propped her torso up against the rockface staring at Aka who was the one who had started to make coffee. Now a figure approached, running it seemed in to the cave. It was Arin--the look on her face meant she was now ready for Aka to learn how to fight with Muramasa. Kyoko would be a magic mentor, but it may cause some problems seeing that Kyoko was from a Holy region and Aka's mother had melded with Darkness. She would approach this subject lightly and reflect her magic around what Aka knew.

She watched Arin closely her eyes wandering to her movements seeing what her first lesson would be.

---Outside the walls of Narsinha's Kingdom---

It happened all too quickly for Heza to even reciprocate, seeing the assailant as Afriel had become a shock to her but, she had expected this in some form or another seeing as Akariichi had her hold on him now.
Her entire body aches with the force that Afriel had pushed her in to the ground, blood is now seaming lightly from her collar bone where Afriel had grabbed her mere minutes ago. Not being in her Cherubim form she wouldn't stand a chance to push Afriel off her. She tries to move but his weight is pressing her back against the ground.

"I should have known you'd be the one to betray my father" she shouts in desperation of trying to get up and stares at Afriel coldly trying to figure out a plan so that she could get a little aways from Afriel so that she could change in to her form. She hopes that anything hasn't happened to Chaldkydri otherwise it would only pent her anger she feels, even more.

Whilst Afriel had Heza pinned down Lithe saw the mage known as Chaldkydri. He smirked, quickly using his own magic to move quickly with great speed--almost like teleportation--and lands just in front of Chaldkydri--knocking him over in the process and blocking his way.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he brushes part of his long hair away from his eyes as he grins at Chaldkydri. He stands now with his hand on his hip.

"So, you're the great mage are you?...Your a little short aren't you? I was expecting someone taller" he stares at him taking a pause to let his words effect Chaldkydri,
"You and I are going to play a game...It's called 'Get the Kitten back'," his eyebrows furrow as his mocking words cause him to laugh.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Makina gathered her things from her hidden library. She did not fight with shadows or light… but ice.

Like Chaldkydri she was taught by the same master, ice is water after all just another level.

She smiled. She was going to finally stretch her claws out and get a good run with her magic.
Taking a deep breath she entered into the room. She had taken the help of five to hold her marker.

The spell was easy all they had to do was keep her markers lit so she could return safely. Having never preformed the spell to a place out side of the walls and then back she didn’t want to accidentally project them back home and into a wall…

The closed her eye’s to find the strength she needed to take that final step, she would be recognized as a full fledged magi now.

“ bye uncle ill be back soon. “ she avouched as she disappeared.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Arin was no less grouchy with the smell of coffee in the air despite Kyoko’s possible interest.

“ I’m par already. “ she said. “ I just choose to use guns” she mumbled to her self. Shaking her head she gets up to her feet.

“ okay.” she said louder. It was better to go and get this over with sooner then latter any who…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:23 am

Chaldkydri glares at the man who became the obstacle between him and Heza. His insults doesn’t really matter to him but getting this man out of the way was the only concern he has since he needs to get to Heza. He rolls back and leaps to his feet, landing away a little farther away from Afriel’s companion. There is something odd about him. He isn’t alive, but he isn’t dead. Not vampiric and his undead aura is something Chaldkydri isn’t too familiar with. Almost like Afriel. He can only assume that he is also under Akariichi’s influence.

“Stranger,” Chaldkydri’s staff is engulfed in a bluish aura as the winds around him move about in adherence to the magic he is calling. “I would not stand in my way, if I were you.”

He speaks with confidence despite what his intuition is telling him. This man, whoever he is, is far stronger than he would like. But for Heza’s sake he needs to fight, and fight his best.

“Gust.”

The minor control he has with the wind element gives him enough power to form a spell that acts more like a distraction. It surrounds Lithe, dancing around him to try and blur his vision. In that time, Chaldkydri summons another spell which makes the tip of his staff glow again, and with that he hurls water spell that hits like a punch. He lets out three at the same time in three different direction in his own discrepancy: above and on both sides of Lithe. They come down at the same time as soon as the wind spell disperses. Chaldkydri then stands there, his staff still ready and his mind still about waiting to summon his element at any point knowing real well that this new found enemy of his isn’t at all done. Just how much damage he has done, he isn’t exactly quite sure; but he knows that getting to Heza will probably take a lot of his effort for if he somehow gets through this opponent, the now enhanced and deranged Afriel is also a foe he must deal with.

But in the mean time Afriel is having his ways with Heza as he remains on top of her, snarling and gazing upon his ‘prey’ and ‘prize’.

“Betray?” He mocks. “Little Kitten! Your father betrayed us the moment he slept with your mother!!! Allowed a human whore to even be a concern for our clan!!!”

Still holding on to Heza by her collar bone, Afriel gets off of her and hoists her up and hurls her to a dead tree, slamming her in place. As quickly as he did that, Afriel appear in front of her, not letting her even indulge the pain as he grabs her by her neck and slams her on the ground and then picks her up again and throws her through a tree. He roars in joy at his own actions.

“But no matter now, Kitten! I will rectify the mistakes of your father! But first it will start with you!!!! Now I am too strong for you to even touch!”

As Heza remains dwelling in pain, Afriel attacks again, lunging up in the air claws out to land towards her.

--------------------

Arin hears Aka’s response but pays little attention to it. Instead she crouches down and commands her helmet to retract as she dips her hand into the coffee and drinks it through her armor. She lets out a sigh of somewhat disappointment as she stands up and stares at Aka.

“Not as good as back in the day. But I guess trying is worht some sort of praise.”

She walks towards the open in front of the cave and forms her right hand like a blade similar to a katana. She stands a few feet from Aka and examines the way she even grabs the blade.

“Knees, bent. Shoulder width apart. Line your back leg’s heel with your front leg’s toes. Angle. Not too open center line. Not too closed. Both hands on the hilt.”

Her voice, she speaks to her as if she is some scorned animal that knows nothing and has done nothing right. Much like how she has spoken with many soldiers she has trained in the past out of necessity and out of fear from Dracov. Even if Aka does everything right, of course Arin would only fall back on the ways she knows how to teach and that is cold and very relentless but nevertheless effective.

-----------------Narsinha’s kingdom-----------

Narsinha can only hope Makeina would be able to perform what he had asked her to do. Those thoughts of hope keeps repeating as she disappears through her magic and into the danger that Narsinha had sent his daughter and his two most potentially strongest mages. The moment the first daylight broke this morning, he has had a bad feeling. Then right at that moment when he stepped away to let Makeina do work, a clattering footsteps comes his way. From the sound of how hasty the steps are that it must be urgent.

“Sire!”

One of his guards kneels in front of him, out of breathe and completely looking concerned.

“Rise.”

Somehow he already knows what is going to be said. Narsinha was just wishing he is wrong.

“Outside the castle walls…. It happened too fast… it’s…”

“Heza.”

The guard looks at him not wanting to concur with his assumption, but he nods regardless.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:10 am

Lithe felt the inflict of pain that Chaldkydri has cast at him, the gust of wind and the blows knocking him backwards a little bit he tries to regain composure quicjly, there's still a smirk written on his face as he casts a glance at Afriel.

"What a fun game indeed"

Lithe pulls out his sword that is encrusted with the Skull formation at the hilt, he moves this in an upwards direction as he slashes down at nothing but air, with a normal persons sight they wouldn't be able to see the wave of lightning it has inflicted as it springs towards Chaldkydri's direction.

"Your wasting your time" he teases as he too moves forward in front of Chaldkydri colliding with the spring of lightning as it flows through Lithe once more and he slashes one more this time the haze of the lightning moves quicker and twice as powerful that it could paralyse someone for a mere few seconds.

As Heza is pinned against the tree she struggles to breath from the force that Afriel is pressing on her throat she only feels the slam on the floor as Afriel throws her once more and then through a tree crashing on the ground not too far away from Afriel. She struggles to get to her feet as she glances up at Chaldkydri in the few seconds before she notices Afriel coming at her once more. She quickly but almost clumsily from the pain pulls out her sword ready to parry Afriel's attack as she dodges backwards the moment he tries to reach for her.

"Someone once told me it's always better to be a Ninja than a Berzerker" she was ready now to change in to her other form as she stood in front of Afriel.

Lithe looked over at Afriel quickly as his attack cast over Chaldkydri.

"Afriel, use it now!" with that he threw the rope that Akariichi had given to him at Afriel hoping he would use it on time before she changed.

---Borders of Pangea---

Kyoko took a sip from the coffee that Aka had made. It took away the pains that she had been feeling in her stomach from not eating and gave a instead left a dull effect.

She watched contently as Arin began her training with Aka, her back rest against the wall of the rockface. If she too watched them train she would also be able to update her own sword skills that Titus had taught her. It would always come in handy if the need ever arose. In the meantime she would sit and watch listening to every word.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 am

Aka did what she was told honestly giving it a try. She had nothing to lose after all. “ okay… what now. “ she said as she finished getting into the stance that Arin had “described” for her.
Aka was not every enthusiastic about it seeing as Arin was in her usual chronic bitchy mood.
Not too impressed… but still willing to work. She had too learn how to use the blade one way or another.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Chaldkydri flies back from the surge of force of Lithe cutting him and engulfing him. He feels the surge of lightning surround him in great pain and paralyzing him to the point that he can only get up to one knee as he tries to reach up for his staff.

“….That… that…blade…”

Weapons are unique to each fighter, especially ones who holds great prestige between the two continent. This one, the blade with the design of a skull formation was once held by the one that was known as the ‘Immortal King’. But he was killed, some time ago according through the words between Pangea and Gaia. However with both continents separated between magic and time, perhaps the news was all wrong. Chaldkydri feels it right now. This pain is as real as ever. However pondering on the thought he has at the current moment would be a little bit out of place as he hears Heza in pain and Afriel’s joyful mocking. He looks over to see Afriel getting the best of her as she stands shaken and in pain but ready to call on her Cherubim heritage. As a stroke of relief was about to over him, he then notice Lithe throwing something to Afriel and calling out: ‘Afriel use it now!’.

Afriel doesn’t look but catches the black rope in his paw. He looks at it for a moment and grins, his fangs showing from how pleased he is. 

“Lady Akari’s power!” 

Quickly, the black rope fused into him as if it was one with his very body. And it is. With his entire being now claimed by the shadows, all things Akari grants them are his and Lithe’s bidding. He extends both hands out towards Heza, and with it that action, strands of the black rope extracts from his hand and quickly encircling themselves around Heza. First they wrap around her ankles, then a separate coil goes around her knees and thighs making her legs one useless limb. As she lost her balance and fall, more wraps around her upper body and arms forcing her to drop her sword. Then more coils forces her wrists together behind her as they are now pinned tightly to her body making her fall more painful since she has no aid with her hands. Afriel laughs as the process left her an easy prey for him. 

“Well how the mighty fall!” 

Afriel walks over to her and grabs her by the cheek and lifts her up to the sky as if to show her trophy. With that, his hand that holds her painfully lets off more of the black ropes and covers Heza’s mouth and wrapping around her face behind the nape of her neck, trapping her hair with it before he drops her again. He looks down at her with a huge grin since the only she does have is her eyes against him. 

“Such a pretty little kitten,” Afriel’s claws extends but as the thought of killing her passes him, his body stops unable to move. “Grrr… Lucky. Looks like Lady Akari doesn’t want you skinned. Such a shame since getting to the bones would have been so sweet.”

Although the process was fast, watching Heza suffer was a lifetime in Chaldkydri’s eyes. And here he is completely helpless to stop Afriel. Every movement he makes is against him since pain is inflicted with a twitch of a muscle. But he couldn’t let them just get their way. It was obvious they are here for Heza and his fate could be either to live so that he can deliver the message or to be slain. Either or it wasn’t to their advantage. Not being able to stand that thought, Chaldkydri fought in pain against his own bonds of magic. He reaches out his hand towards his staff not too far away. At any normal situation, grabbing it wouldn’t be a problem but the mere distance is painful at every inch. When he gained the proper posture, Chaldkydri uses magic to bring the staff towards him which apparently still inflicts pain. But it was worth it. The moment he had his hand on his weapon, his magic he holds in him is amplified. 

With the magic surging around him, Chaldkydri now gets to his feet easier but still in pain. With that however, he calls on the magic to surround him to get rid of Lithe’s spell. Since his element solely relies on water, the combination of that and the lightning went against each other causing more strain on him than he would wish. When he shed the spell off, part of his armor that protects his skin against the dry land is a bit tattered. In another time he would care but right now Heza's welfare is his concern. With that, Chaldkydri stabs his staff on the ground to call on what little water is in the area. Taking a lot from his own strength, Chaldkydri sends the accumulated water towards Lithe and Afriel, pushing them as far back as possible as he strains to keep blasting them back.

Afriel grins and puts his hand up to stop Chaldkydri's spell. It was a strong attack but being supported by a greater magic it barely scathed him. When the spell is over, Afriel's eyes glows and he takes a step forward next to the helpless Heza again.

"Do you mind to take this one, Lithe? Or do I have to shred him to pieces on behalf of your laziness to do it right?"

--------

Arin glares at Aka and let's out a very disappointed grunt.

"Wrong!"

Arin stammers as she walks behind Aka and uses her blade arm to hit the back of Aka's leg to get her front foot into position. Then letting the sharp end get terribly close, Arin pushes Arin's back leg in her inner thigh so that she would have the proper distance. She stands back and stares and sighs.

"Posture up!"

Arin uses the dull part of the blade and slaps Aka's butt to prop her up. She smirks at Aka's squeal. Taking a few steps back she observes and then gives her a glare.

"Blade... Always close to guard the most important vital area," Arin then uses the blunt part of her sword hand to slap Aka across the face since Muramasa was lower than practicality demands. "And that would be your pretty face. Now. Back to the stance."

Arin glares at her waiting for her to comply.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 pm

"Wrong!" Arin yells causing Aka s forehead to wrinkle up in her irritation… she did what Arin said to do…

using her blades she slapped Aka into a position she could have simply asked her to move… but … Aka could handle this…. Right?

“ don’t!” Aka said sternly after Arin slapped her on the face. “ ill learn but don’t take it to far. “ she said trying to remain calm.
“ and….. Th….. Thanks for helping me” she muttered.
++++++++++++++++++++flash back+++++++++++++++++++++
Akariichi woke up to a nagging voice in the back of her head…. Manishi was stirring with in her mind, “ Akari… the sword… the sword is loose”
Akari sat up looking about the dawn dusted room still dark. Yujin was no were to be seen…. His warmth long missing from their bed.
She quickly got out of bed and ran toward the calling energy of Muramasa as it drifted away from her towards the sea.
As she got closer she called out to her “ YUJIN! YUJIN! YOU GET BACK HERE WITH THAT BLADE!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Makina was confused on the scene she appeared on. Both Heza and chad both were badly lossing the battel….

“ Chad… we need to go!” she called out as she tired reaching her magic out to encompass them both. She couldn’t feel Heza’s Aura at all…. It was to late for her….
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 am

Heza immediately falls to the floor as she feels the ropes begin to bind almost every part of her body. The process was over in one quick notion and her whole body lands heavily against the grassy land with which her face hits the floor more hard which would in a the next day most likely bruise.

She tried to call out but Afriel picked her up from the floor and began casting more rope around her, including her mouth which now gagged her from any chance of speaking. She could only cry out against the rope which came out in a muffled sound. She tried to pull her hands free from the ropes but the more she tried the more the rope dug in to her wrist causing her a burning sensation.

She wanted to hurt Afriel badly but he had gotten the best of her, if it wasn't for the other man helping him out she would have changed by now in to her own form, it would have stopped this wasteful mess.

Her body once again is thrown to the floor, the impact hurting the front part of her body more so, as the wind is nearly taken out of her chest.

As Lithe's spell is drawn back from Chaldkydri he watches as Chaldkydri casts once against himself and Afriel, the water begins pushing against his whole body, he gradually moves farther back but gathers his bearings for him to push back the force of the water. Sometime thereafter it stops and he looks out over Afriel motioning towards Heza once more.

Heza can only look out at Chaldkydri and try to cry out to him through the bound roped.

Lithe listens to his words but notes that Akari would want to rule over the Cherubim kingdom as well as this land.

"No, we can have a little fun with this."

With his arms crossed he looked out at Chaldkydri,

"Go back to your so called 'King' and tell him we have his daughter."
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Chaldkydri tries to catch his breath from he spell he just used. He stands there at awe, desperate, and rather in fear that both Lithe and Afriel are barely touched by his effort. He uses his staff to keep himself upright since the spell took a lot out of him; then the issue of his armor tattered which is exposing him to dry air, weakening him every moment.

'Go back to your so called 'King' and tell him we have his daughter.'

The thought of going back to Narsinha without Heza. The thought of him failing. His eyes wander from Lithe, to Heza, staring at her eyes seeing her distress and concern. Concern for him or for her safety? He tries to talk to her through the mind but something blocks him. A powerful magic... perhaps her bonds.

"Don't try." Afriel stammers and takes a step forward. "Even your little tricks with the waters in the air won't work this time, water dweller."

Gripping his staff tight, Chaldkydri repositions himself so that he would be more upright, standing, despite how weak he is. He glares at his two opponents that are blocking him to the helpless Heza.

"Do you honestly think I can walk back to the castle without the future Queen of the Cherubims?"

He illuminates his staff.

"I won't. You can give Narsinha the message yourself! I will not fail her! It is my duty to protect her!!!"

Afriel snorts at this and expected no less as Chaldkydri charges forward. Rolling his eyes he walks to Lithe's side.

"Watch our little kitten will you? I'll have fun with this self righteous outsider myself!"

with no thought and no strain, Afriel move through the distance between him and Chaldkydri in mere moments. Before Chaldkydri can even lift his staff to strike, Afriel appears in front of him and stabs his claws on his sides, penetrating armor and flesh. If Chaldkydri's anatomy are those of human or the major Cherubim race he would be dead because of the vitals punctured. However his vital organs are in different areas of the body and Afriel knows that. However, as he lifts him up with the injury, Chaldkydri screams in pain and drops his staff on the ground. Afriel lets out a roar as Chaldkydri grips Afriel's wrists, trying to pull himself out in vain.

"Fool! Tell Narsinha that I have his daughter! Tell him if he does not comply with Lady Akari's demands we will enjoy the sight of our Mistress playing with her!!! Tell him---"

'Chad, we need to go.'

A voice. Makina. Afriel's eyes casts into the distance to see a ghastly figure of her, appearing in magic. At first he was relieved. He was possibly going to be saved of his own imprisonment from Akariichi's influence, but that mere thought was gone in an instant. Akariichi's demands returns to his mind in full capacity. In the distance, he can hear the Castle gates opening and the sound of many footsteps of many different breeds coming their way.

"Go. Deliver that message. Remember, Heza's very sanity and welfare is in our hands!"

Afriel throws Chaldkydri at Makina's reach. He stares at her for a moment before turning his back and grabbing Heza and hoisting her on his shoulders roughly.

"Try not to move so much, my kitten. This journey will not be comfortable. Lithe, give Narsinha's men an incentive not to follow too far into our domain. Our Mistress needs a lot of them alive if she is to have an army. Narsinha is amongst them as well."

With that, Afriel lunges away towards the location of the portal.

-------------------------

Arin glares at Aka at her response to Arin's actions of slapping her across the face. Taking a step forward and reverting her blade back into her hand, Arin's eyes burns with irritation. Soon enough she stands face to face with her; Arin isn't by any means tall but she isn't slightly taller than Aka so she finds herself looking down at her.

"Listen and I want you to listen really well."

Arin grabs Aka by her very tight fittin clothing and pulls her in so that her glare would be even more defined. 

"I am helping you learn a skill that will either save you or kill you. Helping is the godamn key word here, you little brat. I am not your friend or even your teacher... I can barely say you or that blonde winged Princess over there are my allies So any complaints you have with discomfort or fear with learning to use Muramasa is no concern of mine. If that was an Ophis a moment ago he would have cut your pretty face in half and Your Daddy Yujin won't always have the proper power to protect you and Kyoko both through those sentiments he left behind!  So I'm going to say this right now before it goes any further: quit now if a little slap is gonna make you cry and quit wasting MY TIME! Or get your stance right and shut up all at the same time!"

Arin let Aka go by shoving her more or less expecting her to go berserk.

"Now... Which is it, Aka, Daughter of Akariichi, queen of Shadow and despair?"

Arin puts her hands on her waist. Her armor syncing with her thoughts with the state of alarm.

-----------Ophis Castle-------

Devena has been pacing around the castle in her spare time. Excitement has been running through her body from the though that Arin Ophis, the one that was soon to be the heir of the Ophis kingdom but turned traitor is now amidst their lands. She is in reach now for it is but a task of sending a raid through her lands that she and her army know so well. It would take only that and Arin would soon be hers again just like she was when Dracov was the body and blood of the Ophis kingdom. Devena doesn’t know why but Arin is one of a kind. Perhaps it is because of her origins that had attracted Dracov and now Devena to her, but she was also great in bed. Her way of warming the sheets would suffice even in the nights before a climatic battle against another army that try and destroy the Ophis and all its’ kingdom’s legacy. But as much as she claims Arin to be a jewel, the will of Satan sees her only as a nuisance that isn’t worth an army. The Dark King sees the Manashii’s rise as a possible threat to his influence on this world so he calls for Devena and the rest of Ophis’ attention to whatever the Manashii is stirring up. This Devena doesn’t like so much. Lucky for her Sammael’s work is not in Satan’s view.

“Mistress,” A voice deep that it echoes in the crystal walls of this dark castle. Devena doesn’t turn to Gabutheleon’s direction, instead she keeps walking letting him catch up. “There are sighting of the Manashii’s new pawns within Narsinha’s lands.”

Devena’s boots echoes at each step, her cape flowing behind her as she walks side by side by the hulking stature of this Cherubim general.

“Keep your wits about. According to our Dark Lord that the Manashii merely takes those she deems worthy of being a puppet. We can’t afford to give her any one of us. We only have our numbers to keep her at bay.”

He nods at this and turns away leaving Devena to herself as she keeps walking down the narrow halls and down to the deepest chasm of where the Sammael the Black does his chores. There, magic surrounds her and only her presence allows her entrance. Sammael had arranged so that the magic that deters unwanted guests to allow Devena in.

"Mistress."

Sammael has been working diligently on the weapon stolen from Terran named INRI. A complex work of technology that only Seraphims with proper education can work on. Sammael had very little and close to no education with the ways of the machine however his magic, as powerful as it is allows him to comprehend things far greater than one would expect. That and the technology of INRI was also the work of magic so it isn't foreign to him at all. At least not the greater part of it.

"Patience isn't your virtue, unlike the one who came before you."

"Save your sarcasm for another day, Sammael. What can you tell me?"

"Better yet," Sammael steps aside to reveal a very intricate piece of machine that seems to resemble a gauntlet. "Why not just let you see and feel it yourself? Cast it in your willing hand."

Devena's eyes glimmers and her smile widens with delight. She steps forward, her gaze lavishing the majestic form of the machine levitating in her reach. With no hesitation, Devena extends her hand out as if accepting a ring. The gesture made INRI hover to her hand and latched itself on her seemingly delicate and fragile hand. As it finished wrapping around her wrist to elbow, the contrast of a machine like tint to her dark amber theme in he armor definetly shows. She admires it as if it is some new jewelry given as a gift by licking her lips and delight.

"Sammael, you out did yourself this time."

Suddenly a hum of some voice echoes from the weapon now attached to her and a shadowy figure is now standing behind her. Sammael nods to Devena and she responds by lifting her right hand. The shadow behind her mimics her movement.

"Impressive." 

The colossal shadow behind her moves when she moves identically. Every lift of a finger, a step, turn of the head and body, everything. Devena giggles at this and admires the piece of work once again.

"There is one slight problem, Mistress."

Then just like that, Devena's joy shifts to sheer anger as she turns her eyes towards Sammael.

"It has a limited power supply on it's own despite the magic embedded upon it."

"What?!"

"However it does have a capability for such feat. We just need the final component."

"And where do we find this thing?"

"This 'thing' is a 'her' and she is very close."

Devena pauses for a moment but as her mind wraps around the idea, her grin becomes apparent again. Her fangs showing.

-------In between; The void-------

"The balance is slowly being broken."

"Heza! She's going to use Heza!"

They can see in the distance of this void the possibility. The What Ifs and the Could Be's. The different ways these events will turn if things are in the favor of one faction or the other. So far the visions that are dominating are the ones that aren't exaclty to everyone's benefit; Everyone's but the Manashii. A world where it would be Eternally Fallen in their lust for darkness.

"Not even Kyoko's light will be strong enough."

"...... Then I am afraid it is time..."

"They won't help us!"

"Worth a try."

"They didn't before! We should try and find a way to make our influence stronger!"

Lucifer's eyes glazes over with power as he glares at his two shadows.

"The choice is mine. So the two of you, hold your tongue!"

With that both Titus and Yujin vanishes. His voice thundering in this empty space leaving nothing more than nothingness and mist. Looking beyond the chasm of nothing, a gate appears. Golden and insipid, the gate stand in the middle, surrounded by the vast whiteness.

"I call you, King of All Angels!!!"

Heaven's gate. It is what anyone perceive it would be. To Lucifer and his other beings it is exactly what it means to him: nothing.

"You who have turned your back on earth and the rest of our off springs! YOU who want the choir of all heavens to sing in your name and yet you do nothing! Come out and meet my demands! My name is Lucifer! The bearer of light!"

Lucifer extends his right palm to show an emblem; the Morning Star; the EYe of God. It glows in its full glory as if to light the empty space beyond him. Any of the angels who are bestowed great rank holds the emblem of the Eye of God. Each with their own unique light. To Lucifer, it's the representation of the great star that rose and fell. He is the Morning Star, the bright light that can be seen even in the brightest day and can blind in the blackest night.

The ground below him trembles. Lucifer wasn't sure who would respond if it would even be the King of all Angels himself. Judging by the scent of green life and water, it isn't him. But familiar elements to block his way.

Two Seraphims are beyond him, somewhere.

--------Flash back------

Kyoko was her name. The girl with enchanted white wings that emerged from her back. He sees her in his dreams flying gracefully through the skies smiling. Her hand reaching out to him as a cage slams in front of her, and then Lithe’s face appears grinning at him. Yujin wakes up, sweating profusely even with him being naked. He looks to his side with Akari still unconscious next to him, sleeping peacefully. Yujin takes a deep breath and sighs as he rests his face in his palm. Then something fazes through him making him look up. An apparition of a man who resembles him, but very different. His eyes glows in a red light.

“She’s calling for our help.”

“The girl with wings…” Yujin replies with a whisper.

“Kyoko.”

“Why does she need my help?”

“Muramasa. She’ll need its help and yours.”

At first Yujin didn’t fully comprehend the words that this man said; this man that is so familiar to him but yet a stranger altogether. He blinks to try and get a question, but by then he was gone.

“Go.” However the stranger’s words still echoes. “My redemption is closer to Heaven’s Door.”

Heaven’s door…..

Yujin keeps running as the thought kept passing his head from the events of this morning. The strangest thing to him is that everything happened so fast to him. He left… unchained Muramasa from its imprisonment and ran. He kept running. He keeps on running. To where? He isn’t so sure. The only thing he knows for sure is that soon he will reach the edge of this continent; with Muramasa out in the open, hungry, and emanating with energy, Yujin will be exposed to the Ophis’ ever hunting eyes, to the Cherubims who seek Akariichi and the blade, and whatever evil wanders that will be attracted to its aura.

“YUJIN! YUJIN GET BACK HERE WITH THAT BLADE!!!”

Yujin’s heart stops. Akariichi’s voice with a subtle echo of something else that is far more vile that Yujin hasn’t felt in a long time. The blade is still sheathed and he plans on keeping it that way but his grip on the hilt tightens. Slowly, he turns around, the sight of Akariichi is there in her naked form. Her long raven hair slowing about her and… something else.

“Akari. Please…. This blade…. I… I have to go…”
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 am

Lithe watches intently as Afriel strikes out at Chaldkydri, his need to look after Heza while he does this is very little as the bonds that are tying here are strong enough for him to stand over her and just watch her squirm.

Meanwhile Heza is once again left to watch as Afriel injures Chaldkydri, his claws going in to certain points of Chaldkydri, she can only lash out against the bonds, her teeth exposed to the rope trying to chew threw them but it's no use, it only makes her mouth sore from the exertion of the rope rubbing against her flesh. She tries to scream in anger, wanting to inflict her own revenge on Afriel for the pain of seeing Chaldkydri go through this.

She feels herself floating in mid air as she is abruptly and harshly placed on to Afriel's shoulders, this doesnt stop her from squirming some more and trying her best to move every limb, the last thing she sees is Chaldkydri's face as everything disapparates around her and is cast in to darkness.

Lithe knew the very aid that would show that they meant business.

Placing his hand in to his pouch that he once used to transport him in his aid to steal Kyoko some time ago, he brought out a glass ball, no larger than that of a crystal ball--many would mistake it as one if it fell in to the wrong hands.

On the reflection of the ball were lightning sparks creating an illusion on the surface. Using his quick instinct before the portal could close, he threw the ball above his head just in time for his sword to strike upwards causing the ball to disperse and shatter in to the air. The clouds above suddenly turned dark and gloom with rage, as raindrops started to fall that could flood an entire village, lightning cast down the land hitting anyone who got in it's way.

Thunder corroded with Pangea's atmosphere and created a loud rumble which too cast down on to the land, as though an earthquake had hit the ground began to shake.

Lithe knew as he headed towards the portal and took one last look behind him, that this storm would last for at least 2 hours. Quickly and decisively he jumped through the portal as it closed behind him shutting all access to Akari's lair off.

----In between; the void----

Her hands steady upon the blossom that grows near her face as she prunes it's leaves with her delicate petite hands. This is where she spends most of her time attuned to her own element. Even when she is not within this place her flowers will not leave her side, a passion flower vine grows around her right leg up to her thigh covering what less clothes she appears to have--which really, is none at all with the fact that her breasts are only covered a little by the passion flower vines and her thong is covered by a small green piece of cloth which is delicately tied together by one of her Strelitzia flowers.

As she watches a few more flowers bloom in front of her she hears the muffled sounds of the flowers talking to her. She hears one voice stand out from the rest, but this one voice is not a flowers and is loud as it bellows through the heavens, a voice she recognises.

"Come out and meet my demands! My name is Lucifer! The bearer of light!"

Sachluph moves with great quickness to the gate to see Lucifer standing before her, her companion Arariel can be felt close too.

"Lucifer..." her tone is cold as she stares at him. She cocks her head to the side watching intently as her pink hair falls to the side, her green bangs covering most of her shoulder.
"What demands are these that you speak of...old friend?"
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Makina forced her spell around Chad ruffly forcing him back into the grounds of the citadel.
Her mind still spelled across the land in the clearing as she watched Heza and Ariel go…
He and Heza were well beyond her reach now as they were no longer sensible….. They were with the shadows now…
She now focused on Leith as she tossed the crystal into the air rocking the world into chaos causing her spell to waver as she keep her consciousness there watching him retreat as she tried to find the threads that lead the opening to Akariichi’s layer.
She found only as small trace but the storm became too much and she fell back into her body crashing to the floor with the force of her return.

gasping Makina looked about and blinked at her surroundings… the mages….… and Chad but no… no Heza… she had failed her uncle… but she did have an idea how to find her….

-------------------------

Aka was feeling a little on the shocked and on the edge at all the things Arin was pushing onto her… slaping, pushing boundrys… and flat out pissing her off.

She was not a good sport hell….she had not been “tamed” for very long. And her broken seal was pulsing above her heart her form becoming instable.

Aka’s energy waves rippled about her as her triger finger jumped with her pals as she wished to make Swiss cheese out of Arins new armor.

She moved her stance stiffly into a new shape for Arin as she fought to keep her simple form… she didn’t know what would happen to her body now…. Her wings were still enough of a shock to her body as it was…
Though… the thought of finding out for the sake of ripping Arin to shreads made Aka smiled almost a sneer.

--------Flash back------

“ no. “ she stated taking in the sight of her love… her Yujin stealing away into the night to leave her with her blade….

Her muramasa… both her heart beats leaving her in this land of hatred and darkness to battle her inner battle.
All Alone.
Alone.
Her face tightened in fright and anger twisting with emotion as the ever present voice whispered to her yet again, “ take it back… he is leaving .. You why.. Because he only wanted the blade to begin with…. I love you… only me… “
“ NO!” she screamed grabbing her head shaking it desperately to dislodge the lying voice with in…

She looked at yujin and straitened up her face wavering her eye’s large with fright, “ please don’t leave me here alone Yujin… im….pr….Yujin, you’re a father!” she called out her hand going to her stomach as she started walking forward.
Her face full of desperation, “ please don’t leave us here amongst all those that want us dead… please… “

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Manishii took a seat with in a moon lit clearing waiting for them to return.
She could smell the fear drenching form Heza now that she was bound in her hair. Manishii could feel every curve of her ripe young body.. Or full and strong, the sking smoth in its human from…

She could feel the disturbance they were making in the atmosphere and smiled. They were indeed worthy of being her puppets… and were showing it…

Yet… Leith.. He was taking it a step up at the end. It was good to fallow rules given but ruffling up Akari’s toys was not good .… Afriel was getting too cocky for his own good…. And would need to be knocked down…
On the other hand… Leith’s making a mess for the others… that was good thinking. And manishii was thinking about rewarding him perhaps… after that is she finishes…. Inspection on her new toy.
===========================

============================================

rush…. Rush…. Rush… the constant pulse of water through his vains pound in his ears like the water crashing down around his body.
Arariel sat beneath a massive water fall relaxing in his element as he waited out eternity serving his lord.
He could smell the rich full sent of Sachluph pass into a new plain and rose out of the water to join her.
Stepping to her side he noticed Lucifer and smiled lightly, “ you are very much your self my friend arnt you” he stated.
Turning to Sachluph he took her hand kissing her lightly, “ hello you.” he said lightly before letting her hand go and turning back to Lucifer,” you my friend need to reassess your suroundings”

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 am

Lucifer knew the moment he felt their energy; their element. He knew that old friends came to greet him instead. Arariel and Sachluph, the Angels who are now to be the one to guard Heaven’s gate at this time. And they are far more than capable, but to Lucifer’s eyes they are more fitting to be in the battlefield slaying the enemies of Angels or ridding the world of the unpure. But of course this is but one of the main things Lucifer disagreed with the ‘King of All Angels’.

To Lucifer, the Angels should never have been pulled out of the planes of the human world. There are still too many things that the Seraphims can still do something about, but God himself had said through his thunderous voice that the world no longer appreciates the will of Heaven’s Warriors and have banished them from the earthly planes. The war of Heaven and Earth against Hell had made God weary of humanity therefore deciding that their fate is in their own hands now. Their will to survive is their own. In his eyes they are forever damned until proven otherwise. Their reverence wasn’t too important to him after fighting with them for centuries.

But he did not leave them without the influence of the Seraphims. They are but guidance, spirits, and to many, mythological beings that give hope and faith. The part of him that still cared for humanity left them with the ‘guidance’ of what used to be Gaia and Pangea’s greatest guardians. However there were a few of the Seraphim Order who did not concur with the King’s choice. Lucifer happens to be one of them. After fighting in the War he felt the need to uphold all the deaths that he saw when they were fighting for the land of Humanity. Even though he knew that Heaven’s main purpose was to mostly gain humanity’s humility not their loyalty, Lucifer still fought as if every human was his brethren alongside him in many of those battles were Kamea, Sachluph, Arariel, Jetatura, Arariel, and a few more that he hasn’t seen in ages. Many of his closest friends died, and they died with the sense that their deaths would have been for something. Every eyes he closed, every body he burned, Lucifer swore their deaths would not have been in vain. However now that the Heaven is silent, now that Hell has the major dominion over Pangea, Lucifer feels that their deaths were all for nothing. God has chosen to lay the Great War in the archives, one to remind all Seraphims that humanity must now decide if they are to be worthy to walk in the Kingdom of Heaven without their holy host to be seen.

Now after centuries, Lucifer is now strong enough to at least step foot into Heaven’s Gate and have a clear sight of his old friends. Powerful beings whose loyalty to the cause of Heaven is unwavering despite how he knows that they felt the same as him about the fate of humanity and Cherubims worth saving and the sake of their dead allies’ meaning for fighting.

“I come here to see my former king,” He takes a step forward and closes his palm to shun away his light. “To summon the Seraphims into the lands that we once fought for.”

He gazes at their cold eyes and remembers the battle they fought. Sachluph may be beautiful in her exotic way but her aim and relentless ways with the bow have slain many demons. Arariel’s true strength may be in his element but the way he casts his axe have broken colossal demons beyond anyone’s imagination. Their powers in his belief should never be wasted guarding the gates.

“The lands that all three of us protected once; before you two were sent to be guard dogs for a place he seals himself away in his own exaltation. Open the Gate.”

A demand nonetheless. His eyes glows as his wings tenses as they remain folded behind his back.

-----------Cherubim Kingdom-------

Chaldkydri had lost all sense of reality the moment Afriel hurls at him at Makina. Then the teleportation did the rest to help him succumb to slumber. Pain and the works of magic can do that to someone; that and he is bleeding a great deal. The moment Makina and Chaldkydri retained physical form and back in the castle, the healers immediately tend to his side, casting their spells to try and rejuvenate his energy so that his body can start its natural healing. However with the injuries he sustained and the amount of magic he used, Chaldkydri’s body is in a weak state.

“He…Heza….”

In his lips he managed to call out Heza who he failed to protect against a trap meant for them to walk on. With that last word, he falls into a deep sleep.

“Lady Makina!” A healer calls. “He is falling into a coma! We will need your guidance, My lady! We cannot heal him on our own!”

-----Outside the Castle Walls----

Narsinha didn’t need Makina to tell him what happened. He doesn’t sense Heza’s presence anywhere near at all. The moment she stepped foot into the vicinity, Narsinha made sure that he would catch her scent, her energy wave, and her warmth so that he would always know if she was near or far. She is his daughter after all that he lost. She is the only legacy left from his deceased wife, Sahaqiel. He took many precautions so that he would always know where she is or at least if she isn’t near.

The great shadows that has loomed over his kingdom fabricated his feel for the land. That is where Heza’s trail went cold. That is where she is taken. As he takes his best Sentries outside the castle walls, a storm is now bellowing above them making movement through difficult and almost impossible without any sort of risk. However he did not care. Someone called on this power so that he would not follow.

“My Lord!!! The storm!!!”

Narsinha takes a step as the heavy rain pours on himself. Not caring at all, he lets out a roar to try and ease the dark magic that is raging upon them. His power to deflect magic is strong and he himself may not use the art, however he knows how to deal with some of the strongest mages. He has encountered spells like this before, however this one is different. Its coating of shadow seems to be unscathed by his will. He roars again, clenching his fists and rooting himself into the ground.

“HEZA!!!!”

Another cry from his thunderous roar. Some of the storm shifted, however it wasn’t going away. He lets out a few more roars however his body was giving in. This spell is no match for him. Here in his land, this caster seems to posses magnificent power. He stumbles to stand on his feet as a Sentry aids him.

“My Lord, please,” The elephant like Cherubim holds him still. “You’re weakening yourself. We must retreat back into the castle… in your state right now you are prey for whoever it is did this.”

“…….Heza…”

He looks into the dark clouds with worry. But he knows the truth of what his Sentry spoke off.

“When this spell breaks, I myself will hunt. I will not allow this and I would crush whoever dared laid their hands on my daughter!”

---------Manashii territory------

Afriel passed through the shadow roads with ease. The bonds that kept Heza restricted also was a means for her to pass through the teleportation without any trouble, minus the discomfort of course. As Afriel appears before Akariichi, laying Heza down by her feet. Lithe isn’t too far behind him.

“My Lady,” He kneels bin front of Akariichi as if offering Heza to her. “As you have requested, this little kitten is now tamed.”

-------Flashback-----

Yujin wasn’t exactly sure how to react to the many things that Akariichi has told him, so many words heavy especially when she told him that he is to be a father. She carries his child. Something unexpected. He stares at her blankly, unknowing, guilty, and full of remorse. As he takes a step forward to somehow try and rectify the action he is about to commit, Muramasa weeps, reacting to the strange energy that is surrounding Akari.

“She isn’t salvation,” A voice. It was the man with the hood again. He stands a few feet from Akari’s side acting like an apparition. However it would seem that only he sees him. “You must go to Kyoko. We owe it to her. I owe it to her. She can lead us to our redemption!”

Yujin tries to ignore him and takes a step forward towards Akari, his hand gripping Muramasa tight as it still keeps glowing with every step towards Akari.

“She will only lead you to Eternal Damnation!!!”

Then those words made things clear, the image of Kyoko stands before him as she embraces a person that seems to be him. Or was it him? Different, but him. He shakes his head trying to rid himself of the image. He takes a few steps back and looks at Akari.

“Kyoko….” He says out loud. “I… I must go to her….”

-----------Present; Pangea----------

Arin smirks at Aka’s response; which was mostly action. This Arin can somewhat admire. She despise Aka for a lot of reasons. Mostly because she has significant ties to Yujin. That and those wings… a reminder of a lot of things that Arin doesn’t want to remember. However this few moments can bring about some sort of satisfaction to Arin.

“Good girl,” Arin shifts her arm back to a blade. “Glad you got some of Yujin’s good traits. Which of course from what I remember, he had very few. So that makes you close to zero to having any good ones. But guts, I like.”

Arin licks her lips and steps forward and examines Aka’s stance once again. After a few more fixing, Arin went on Aka’s training. From the basic slashing, blocking, moving with the stance, moving with attack, defending, attacking, reaction and counter action, through the pain staking hours they trained. Arin does not let off even if Aka was starting to dwindle in fatigue. Arin didn’t care. When Aka is down, Arin kicked her, when Aka did decent, Arin would compliment her with negative corrections. As the morning turns into the afternoon, Arin kept on pushing Aka.

“Come on!!!! Move!!! We’re not done yet!!!”

Arin points her blade at Aka who is now on the ground, the dark Muramasa barely in her grip, her red wings lie a mess behind the barren soil behind her. Arin’s eyes narrows, pointing the sharp end of her blade like hand at Aka’s throat.

“I could give a fuck less if every feather on that cursed wings of yours falls off. We aren’t done! Get UP!”
Arin’s stamina are not like others because of her experience, her determination, and of course the armor that are now connected to every part of her anatomy. She barely broke a sweat from all that physical activity. With her armor fully charged and no real battle to endure the whole day, Arin can keep going on.

“Kyoko! Tell this little whiner to get her skinny ass off the ground and try again!”

Despite how much better Aka has gotten and how quick she was able to pick it up, Arin refuses to give her an inch of acknowledgement.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Sachluph could only stare at Lucifer through her turquoise eyes.  Seeing him before them and hearing his commands that they open the gate and let him through.  After a few moments for Sachluph to think about their past, for what they fought for a long time ago.  Her body wanders to that of Arariels and drapes herself over his shoulder while her delicate vines move with her.

"My dear Arariel, I believe we should let our old friend past and hear his cause for concern" her eyes move once again over to Lucifer as he stands tall and mighty waiting for their acceptance.

---Manashii Territory---

Heza's body felt bruised after Afriel's attack on her, as he swiftly took her through a portal she could feel the very energy of darkness seeping out of it as they entered in to unknown territory.  They had left Chaldkydri in a state that Heza could only hate them more for and somehow she would get her own revenge on them for hurting someone she cared for.

She was abruptly placed on the floor, still bound, as Heza looks up she can only whimper against the ropes gagging her from speaking.  She could see the Manashii staring down at her in anticipation.  She struggled once more trying to free herself from the ropes but the more she tried the harder the ropes became against her, which were now rubbing against her body.  Heza could only wonder what the Manashii wanted from her as she stared up at those eyes.

Lithe followed closely after Afriel and positioned himself so that he were leaning against a rock wall in full view of the scene.

"Look, the little kitten is trying to claw through the ropes...how precious" his smirk appeared as he teased about Heza's situation.
"Your little gift worked quite a treat m'lady, I believe Afriel enjoyed himself a little too much roughing up your new kitten" his arms were crossed over his chest.

"What would you like us to do now mistress, would you like us to keep watch over Heza for you?" Lithe could only envision what Akari would want to do to Heza now that she had her within her grasp.

---Pangea---

Kyoko who was sat with one leg hanging off the rock face she was sitting on looked to Arin and Aka as Arin prompted her.  Deep down she knows Arin would commend Aka for her efforts as she was getting pretty good at defending, attack and parrying blows but, Arin wasn't one to show commendment to either one of them.

Deciding to put a little amusement and try to lighten the mood in spite of Aka's fatigue Kyoko's next comment made her laugh a little.
"Aka, you can do better than that, show Arin how hard you can kick some ass."
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next