FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Erel Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 am

Arin feels her bonds loosen because of something that is keeping Akari distracted.

From the words she says, she can only wonder if there is still Akari inside the body who is trying to gain control. She shakes the thought off as finally she is able to move her limbs and she drops her to knees. Her armor starts making some humming sound and she can feel her muscles getting pumped with electricity which can only mean the armor is gaining power again.

With that, her helmet goes on her face and her wings emerges from her back.

She has every temptation to try and kill Akari now but it is too risky. Akari is too powerful and in order for her to achieve what is necessary to stop her, Arin has to go after the weaker enemy.

"Armor," Finally she exits out of the cave. Her scanners is now fully open o show her the whole world. "Find the blood match of the one named Yujin and Akariichi..." Her armor responds. "Find.... Aka.... their daughter."

------------------------------

Lucifer watches in horror as the spirit can feel Akari's actions in the dream world. Trying to keep controlled as much as possible, the Dark Spirit wanted Akari to have no part in conversating with one who she had a history with who helped her maintain the Dark Ones for some time.

"Aka...."

He can feel his power and his form starts losing in void and reality all and all.

"I will save her.... But I can't do it alone.... I won't do it alone...."

Everything turns white and he can feel himself vanishing from existance. Then things starts to move around him as if he himself is now on some tunnel running. But as far as he can tell, he isn't moving.

The walls around him starts to play memories from his time as Titus, Kyoko in he bar... Cain... Abel.... his time as Lucifer massacring Forgotten Angels....

Then Yujin... Akariichi.... Heza... and his mansion. His memories there and all the things he used to do with Heza until he met Akariichi.....

Then the destruction of his mansion by the hands of the Ophis. Now it's mere ruins. A shadow of what it once was.

"... my home?"

The skies is dark. As he takes his step into the barren land he once called home some few years ago, his light is giving off some strange contrast against the bleak darkness.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 pm

the Manishii grumbled darkly before cakling.

she was in no way unsatisfied with the incounder then dissatisfied.

things were the way they were for a reason... now Akariichi's action on the onther hand was being taken care of.

her spirit was writhing in pain and confution as the Manishii sent dark cold stabing waves of discontent and parinoia through the spirit leash it had on her soul.

" you cant run for ever... ill get you again Arin.. and Aka will come home to her mother... as well as another guest... " seh grinned and took a deep breath she had a trip to pack for.

though truthfully she would probly take no more then the robe on her back... and a sword. she had a specail..... some one to meet.....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:59 am

Abel nods at Kyoko and Aka as they imply that they would be leaving.

"Again, please be careful," He gives his one last final concern as he looks beyond the busy streets of Hylan and to the skies that seem to convey a very reddish tint to it. "I do not what would lie ahead of you two.... but I can only wish you find her and the closure you seek."

Seeing how Aka is Titus' daughter, in a way Abel knows that Kyoko has some sort of subliminal obligation to fulfill with her. A breed Angel who is the last of her kind bound to live an immortal life until by sword or the end of time summons her to the other side, Abel can only think of this in indifference and in some sadness since he did not gain immortality. It's not that he wanted a life like that, it's just that his own sister will wander the worlds until some sort of painful death is inflicted upon her.

"Til we meet again then, Sister?"

-----------Pangea's darkest lands-------

The Ophis kingdom still has power despite the big loss from Lithe and his allies some years ago. Their connection to Gaia however was severed completely thus why they were unable to take advantage of Lithe's busy mindset towards retrieving Kyoko and his affairs in the Land of The Forgotten. It would have been the perfect time to take the lands but with the main bridges destroyed, getting to Gaia will not be so easy.

But somehow, she feels what is happening in the land through the means of whatever the dark winds carry to her.

Devena Ophis is very sensitive to the way nature itself howls through the darkest nights. She is connected to the elements far more than her previous heir. Taking her pale palms and clasping the empty winds, she giggles in a devious manner as she feels something as sinister as herself.

"Milady," A raspy voice emerges from the shadows. "Can it be?"

"Yes it is, Sammael," She turns around, letting her long dark hair flow behind her. "I believe it is her. And I think she might be headed this way to tell us something important that even I would kill to know."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:46 am

Kyoko turned away from looking at the busy village which was now crowded by crowds of people as dawn had risen. She looks at Abel's face, the expression was something she may not see again, she may not see Abel or Jukina ever again but she would make sure she did. There was danger somewhere in front of them, but she knew both herself and Aka would fight through it.

"Yes, until the next time, Brother" she smiles at him and places her arms round her brother's waist in an embrace to say goodbye, his height makes her laugh a little as he has always been taller than her and maneouvring with both their wings was amusing to her.

Jukina watches as the brother and sister say goodbye to one another.

"You two take care, I have supplies here for you in these bags, take them both and take heed for your journey" she hands both Kyoko and Aka a bag each.

"We will meet again, I am sure of it" her frail hands wrap round her apron as she looks at them both smiling.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:46 pm

--------The Road of Eternal Damnation----------

Her name was Heza. She lived with him here in this land when there was a mansion and a forest that stood in what is now a road for travelers.

She was a pretty one. She had feline like eyes which told of her Cherubim race. She was good at what she and him did together....

They were assassins at most and professional kidnappers part time. They had someone living them that they saved from slavers once. Aoi. He was murdered by the Geminis.

Aoi always had a fond for Heza... in fact aside from training and doing errands for Yujin, Aoi spent most of his time with Heza... or at Heza's room going through her undergarments like a pervert. But sometimes Yujin would catch Aoi in his room for some reason. There was a dagger in his room that obviously isn't his. It was feminine. It had the scent of a woman as well that Yujin recognized every time he got near it.

It was one of the valuable possesions that he lost and missed dearly when his mansion was burnt down.

Now he is standing over the ashes of it and the dagger still survived. Glowing in his presence. He crouched over it.... he remembers whose it is. He didn't before..... but now he does ..... he sees it as if it was happening this very moment....

---------Some years ago-------

Titus has a limit to his patience and today it was getting tested. Not long after Jukina left, Lithe's tyranny and his pride for being the new king was for sure taking affect. He was pushing his weight and making sure everyone, especially those he didn't like felt it. Unfortunately, Titus is one of them.

Some reasons for Lithe's hate is because of Titus' own temper and smart aleck comments. Mostly it's because of the very reason of his actions now. With his duties done, Titus walks up to Kyoko's door. He knocks softly.

"Your humble servant is here to help you bathe, your highness."

He says through the door with sarcasm, knowing real well that Kyoko hates the fact that she is announced to be Lithe's wife and Titus is some lowly servant with some skill of the blade.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:42 pm

Aka stands off to the side sad to see them split up... but new she had no space in it.

though her happiness that Kyoko would go with her made her happier then all else.

" you want me to carry those?" she asked grabbing them to place on her shoulders any way.

teh Manishii travled quick as a shadow on the wind no more then a black wisp out of her decrepid land and into a blank plane.

she hurried in the form of a hawk twords a meeting place were she and the Ophis will meet again... but not as Akariichi, as Manishii...

landing she changed into her true self and remaind standing in the field naked as the day Akari was born the moon light was the only thing on her as she waited for her guest.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:23 am

---Flashback, Some years ago---

Kyoko put her finger on an old tearing page, and turned it delicately scanning the words that she had once wrote a while ago. A sudden knock startles her and then she hears the sarcastic comments that portrayed from the person on the other side of the door. She knew exactly who the voice belonged to. She sighed at the fact he called her 'your highness', knowing she doesn't like been called it or in particular anything to do with Lithe; she closes the pages of the diary and places it on her bed. Placing her bare feet on the cold wooden floor she walks over to the door and opens it; the strength of her opening it, blows a gust of wind through her long blonde hair.

Her emerald eyes look at Titus's face.

"Stop calling me highness" she looked at him with a smile she couldn't resist hiding, and crossed her arms over her chest staring at him intently.

---Hylan---

Kyoko was about to insist that she would be able to carry her own bag, but before she can say anything Aka has taken both the bags. She laughs a little.

"I was going to insist that you didn't need to" she smiles at Aka knowing they would get along the journey very well.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 am

-------------------Flashback----------

Titus smirks and takes his hood off. His red eyes in its natural dim glow as he bears them on Kyoko. Beautiful girl, elegant as she is delicate especially with the white wings that is behind her back. An emblem of her true blood. Titus always found this attracting as well as intriguing. Not only because of her physical beauty, inside the 'fragile' shell is a really skilled fighter. In his spare time he has become her training partner through hand ot hand and blade. Part of the reason why he walked in here.

Shaking off the thoughts, Titus gently and yet abruptly grabs her by the shoulders and shifts around so that her back would be by the door and with that, he closes the door behind her. Her wings fluttering about from the sudden movement.

"You were planning on letting me in, right?"

He raises his eyebrows sarcastically knowing real well she would. They do have a very close relationship that allows Titus to step boundaries with Kyoko that no other man, not even Lithe can. Of course he does this in private.

"I've been working my behind all day that I did have the slight urge to see you..." He smirks. "Just the slightest, of course, your Majesty, unless of course you need me to take my leave now so you can go about your royal bussiness?"

He teases some more.

--------------------Pangea, present---------------

Sammael told her many times this is not the best idea. He insisted she brought soldiers with her, but Devena pushes her weight and told him no many times. Of course she is more than capable, but then on the other hand, the Manashiis are no pushovers when they are pure within the shadows. Nevertheless, Devena took only her blade and full armor and she strides across the dark lands of the Cherubims like shadow is like ice for her to slide upon.

There in the middle of the moonlight, in the field where greenery would be dominant if the sun was above, Devena's eyes can catch a sight of a figure who is obviously a woman. The naked flesh obviously describes that it is a woman, a Manashii nonetheless.

"You have summoned me," Devena's greaves makes subtle noises as she walks through the field, her green snake like eyes staring straight at the naked woman in front of her. "And what do I owe this honor to, Manashii?"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:57 pm

" hmmmmn, its been a long time.. and i see you have learnd many a lesson from me . "

she smiled turning her body fully to her studding her armor and wepon, Manishii had not brought a blade or a scrape of clothing... she just didnt feel like it. what could a newly born Ophis do to a pure Manishii... nothing.

" im glad you came though, i will to warn you miss that my offspring will be trapsing through your land soon... you are to keep your hands off of her. she is to be done in by my own doing upon my own land. "

she smilled steping forward and running a hand though Devena's hair slowly enjoying its texture, " you took an a prity host this time, congratulation's its very pleasing to look at."

Aka smiled, " naw... its not much Kyoko realy " she was happy for the company and suport.

" guess we should head out we can make it to those ruens i tald you about by night fall?
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:14 am

---Flashback---
Staring at Titus his eyes are the first thing she always notices, the natural glow they give off always mesmorises her. She is caught off guard as he places his hands on her own shoulders and maneouvres her around so that her wings are now facing the door, the breeze from the door closing makes her wings fluster with the movement.

"You know full well I was going to let you in" she pauses and smiles at Titus's teasing as he continues to speak.

Her body posture is quite tense as she hears him call her 'Majesty.' Her left hand is now crossed on her chest, and her right one is resting on her elbow; her right hand is on her right cheek watching Titus intently.

"If you don't stop calling me Majesty, or Highness, I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't very well forget" she stands tauntingly in front of Titus now, the distance between them now is very much in her own reach.

---Hylan---

Kyoko focused on Aka's words.

"Yes, we should set out now, we should make it to the ruins by night fall if all goes well" Kyoko turns to face Jukina and Abel, her bracelet still on her wrist, she begins to wave at them both.
"Both of you, take care of yourselves" she smiles and turns around to begin walking.

Jukina watches carefully knowing Aka and Kyoko would be walking in to something else dangerous.
"It is you two, who must take care of yourselves, my dear."
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:56 am

Abel nods at Kyoko as they walk away. He listens to Jukina as he stares off at Aka and Kyoko disappearing into the distance.

"They'll be alright," He whispers. "I hope."

------------------------Flashback--------------

Titus' smile gets even bigger as Kyoko stands in front of her with her posture. How he enjoys when she pretends to be bothered by his constant nagging and sarcasm. Of course these are the little things that makes life in this new change bearable, the fact that they still have each other as friends; and more.

Listening to her teasing threat, Titus places one of his hand on the door behind her and leans over, his face now hovering in front of hers. Her emerald eyes almost glowing in the sight of his. With his other free hand, Titus brushes his hand across her long blonde hair.

"And what lesson would that be, Princess?"

He smirks at this and leans closer, his body weight somewhat shifting towards hers as well as he can feel her warmth very close to him.

----------------Present, Pangea-----------

Devena closes her eyes, annoyed, and yet staying calm as the naked Akariichi invades her personal space. she can feel the cold fingers trailing itself happily through her silk hair. She grins at Akariichi mentioning about her 'pretty' form.

"I'm glad you approve," Devena uses her hand to wave her hair out of Akariichi's reach. "And daughter you say?"

She walks pass Akariichi enjoying this thought.

"My, My, My, I have been too busy with reclaiming my stronghold on these lands that it must've slipped my mind that Sammael did mention another Manashii being born. And of all things to forget, he did mention that there is another blood in that girl that is of use to me."

Her back is turned as she stares at the pale moonlight that is barely visible through the dark clouds covering it.

"I do find this rather, interesting that she would pass my lands."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:10 am

---Flashback---
Kyoko keeps still as Titus moves closer to her now pressing her back up against the wooden door, her right hand now hovers over her cleavage but her eyes still linger on his own as he brushes his own hand through her hair. In her own mind the feeling of having Titus so close is like ecstacy to her. Her breathing suddenly gets deeper as she stares at him, a smile starts to form in the corners of her lips.

Noting he had once again called her 'Princess' with one swift movement her body is now pressed up against Titus's; not in the same teasing way but that of an aggressive way, her dagger that is attached to her right thigh is now pressed up closer to them both as she can feel the cool blade touch her skin. Her eyes are still fixed on his.

Her lips form the seductive words that were to follow, "You really want to know?"
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 am

Titus Blinks at this and chuckles in a way. His body reacting to her as she gets even closer but in a more non passive way. He often laughs at Cain or Abel's comments about how innocent Kyoko is.

Hell, he knows better. She does have that look, but she is far from innocent. Although she has never killed before, Titus knows she has the capability if needed to. Amongst other things he knows about her.

"I want to know what you're planning on doing with that dagger..."

He notes sarcasticaly.

"You wouldn't hurt me now, would you, Kyoko?"

While his one hand still on the door, the other one grabs her shoulder and aids her in as he leans in closer and locks with her in a full kiss, admiring the sweet taste of her lips as they press on his. Her warmth now shadowing the hard work he has felt all day and his mind starting to go from stressed, to relaxed, to now highly anticipating.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 pm

---Flashback---
She smirks at the sound of Titus taking note of her dagger that was on herself; a little caught up in the moment she is taken a little a back by Titus's kiss, Kyoko's own lips mimic the rhythmatic movement of Titus's lips against her own, she soon feels comfortable in this state of mind as her own body is pressed up against his, her own mind starting to wonder on this moment.

Her right hand trails down to the dagger that rests safely in her garment, she removes it with one flick of the wrist not interrupting what they are doing and proceeds to place it on the side table as she continues to kiss Titus.

---Borders of Hylan---

Kyoko sighs as she walks next to Aka.

"How much further to the ruins now?" she doesn't note how long they have been walking but noting their surroundings now, they must be closer to the ruins than they were a while ago.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Aka fround and thought a second, " well we have definetly passed into the land of eternal damnation... so imguesing it should be right over there... maby a nother mile?"

Aka didnt 'Know... Know' the location this was on memorie... she had stayed there a few nights when ever she managed to pass by ... it was ruin's but it keep ehr from the weather.

she felt bad she coudlnt offer Kyoko any better ocomidations....

and when Aka looke dup as they made it to the top of the hill she spoted the Ruins up against the sparce forest behind it. " there.... thats it. Kyoko. " she said smilling.

Devena was amusing Manishii admitted, " hmmmmn woudl it now. "

coming up behind her she Laced a hand around her waist and played with her belt as she walked around to face her," hmmmmn well you will have to be have yourself and leave what is mine alown now wont you. "

she was strangly still the body stoped breathing, not like the Manishii needed air, not alot.

looking up her eye's went form grey to black her lips formed a cute pout, " if you take what is mine i will have to take what is yours.... " Manishii said as she leared at her body up and down lustfully, " as i said... you have good taste.... but do you taste good?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:59 am

Devena's eyes glows intensly as Akariichi plays slithers around her. The threat didn't bode well also and she raises her hand up with her index finger pointing to the sky as a jesture of a warning itself.

"Careful, Manashii," Her fangs slightly show through her demeanor. "My powers may lay dormant, but time will uplift it. And not ot mention you can't possibly try to go against the Ophis army itself, as powerful as you are, you will be laid waste in a matter of time."

Taking that same hand, Devena grabs her cloak and slashes it in front of Akariichi, not to strike, but just ot make her feel the gust of wind as a form of insult as Devena turns her back and starts to walk away.

"My land is my own. And the Blood of the Fallen is also my business. For a while I cared for your daughter's father. Trained him. So in more ways than you know, that blood that mingles in her is rightfully mine to reclaim."

She continues to walk away.

----------------By the Ruins; The Road of Eternal Damnation--------

This land was once populated by a mysterious man who lived with his servants and from what people thought was his lover, but ended up being his sister. It was said some horrible tragedy consumed the mansion they lived in with blood and fire. Now it is said their ghosts haunts these lands and damned it for all eternity.

Far from the truth, and Arin knows it. These lands were the battle grounds of the Angels and Demons when the war between heaven and hell was still potent and so their ghosts are more active than some story. Besides, Arin was there when the fire consumed these lands. the Geminis were responsible. But Yujin and Heza wasn't part of it. She disapproved of what her own students did to the lands, but then again she was working with Ophis back then, and so were they. When Titus killed Lamia and Laufeia committed suicide from Lithe's word of failure, Arin was relieved and sad. Relieved that such devilish creatures are taken from this world. The sadness comes from the fact that she wasn't able to do it herself.

But killing is in abundance this day. After finding out that she isn't able to destroy the one thing that upsets the balance at the current moment, her main goal is now to kill the one thin that can prolong the life. It's almost a pity in Arin's eyes that it has to be someone so young.

But in some way since she is Yujin and Akariichi's daughter, she has some satisfaction behind this.

Flying down like a hawk diving for it's prey, Arin lands with a knee and a fist on the ground. Her celestial wings still extended as she lands a few feet away from Kyoko and Aka. She raises her head, her visors glowing and behind her helmet is a glare towards the young girl named Aka.

"You." Her voice is harsh. "You had to be the one to survive against Lithe.... now it's in my hands to do what is right in the form of a sin in order to keep the world that we all have worked so hard to preserve."

Arin stands up and extends the blades of light from her palm.

-----------Flashback------------

While still locked in the kiss, Titus takes his hand that was on the door and reaches for his cloak and unlocks it. It drapes on the floor now his armor fully exposed in contrast to Kyoko's usual garments that isn't as intricate to take off like his.

Pulling away from the kiss, Titus's eyes is glowing in a different light in regards to his mood which is slowly surpassing anticipation.

"You know the last time we did this," He says in a low voice, almost teasingly. "I had a hard time not smilling as Lithe spoke of what needed to be done to eliminate trespassers of his kingdom."

Now taking both of his hands, Titus grabs her by the waists and pulls her in, letting her feel the cold armor that he is currently wearing. It's a pity for him he can't feel her warmth even more. He smiles as her wings flutters, reacting in a way that is almost close to embracing. He always finds the wings as a fun 'decoration' to their secret activities.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:45 pm

the Manishii appread in Devonas way and smerked, " you think i ment you imprizond in that body... no... i will inhabbit that body and infuse with you before you can work your filthy speels." she sneard.

then laughing," my body suported that parisite and cuppled with its father... i have clame over the blood tis mine and i will eat out that child heart. "

stairning coldly at her she then ran a hand over her pail abdomin and sighed, " after all... im not a push over in my true form... and un like you i dont need a host to survive... i am the darkness remeber that... now. on your word as Ophis swear to keep you and yours off what is mine. " she growled before licking her lower lip.

Aka checked her guns and panicked... seh was out of clips ... she pulled her gun and shot her last three in dispair, the bulets boundced off the armor Arin had on.

she had not realy used a sword... smaller blades yet... but not swords.

drawing the blade and useing her crimson wings to stableize her self she tried to stand ehr ground. " go to hell you hag, i lived and ill continue to do so i have one last thing i have to do... and no one not even you will stop me. "

then with a quick little almost prayer she calle dout in her head, " please.... T... Father... help me learn the spirit of this blade."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 pm

--------------Pangea---------

Devena's eyes glows even more as Akariichi stood in her way.

"You destroy me, and Sammael will summon Satan himself," Her eyes intently glaring at Akariichi. "Then this world will be destroyed unless the Angels and their god will intervene, but as far as I know the Angels themselves have rejected to help humanity in numerous times, so keep your threats to yourself. My survival is in the best of your interest."

Devena walks pass Akariichi, her cape keeps dancing behind her.

"And you laid with the shadow of the blood I am claiming, But I am with no manners. My word as an Ophis, I will not touch the blood that is yours."

She smirks as she looks back. her eyes still intently glowing. Her words sneering some sort of loophole to them.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:31 am

---The Road of Eternal Damnation---

Kyoko knows that voice anywhere. She can't believe that seeing Arin after so long, she is intending to kill Aka.

"Arin, don't be foolish, Aka has done nothing to you" Kyoko steps forward, more or less shielding Aka, knowing that she would rather take anything for Aka as she is the one who would survive.

"You speak of the world, as if it has done justice for itself, what justice did the world prove when it had taken away Titus from us both?" her hand now lay at her side, fist gripped ready to pull out her blade if needed.

---Flashback---

She smiles as he talks about the last time they did this.

"Little would he know that a certain trespassing was taking place elsewhere" she too smiles thinking about it.
Kyoko felt Titus's hands embrace her as he pulls her in closer to his body; she breathes deeper as his hands lay on her waist, now her hands are on his armor; the cold plate is all she can feel through her own dress.
Her fingers on her right hand etch the design on his breastplate armor as she moves it round slowly, almost playfully reaching for the clips that hold it together. She can't help but think about what Titus gets up to as he wears his armor, visioning it in her own mind is something she likes to only think about when she is alone.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Aka looked about and then at Arin despite hidding behind Kyoko, " I have done nothing leave me be, if you loved Titous too then let his daughter live!"

she new it was week... but she was finding...love and friend ship weighed a lot in many decitions... even for her...

Kyoko... Titus.... her mother.....every one... just by getting to know them... emotions can bloom... and Arin... hopfuly woudlnt kill her... aka was strong.. but she didnt know how to use her own strenghth yet....

Manishii felt that she was up to no good... but she was tierd... and to close to the Cheribim kingdome for even her ease.

looking at Devena she sneared, " well lets hope you dont displease me chiled ," she belittled her as seh shifted from a sleek pail form of a woman to a shadow on the nights breese off twords her home... after that is she feeds on something... seh had a hankering for blood...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:52 am

Arin smirks as Aka hides behind Kyoko. The bullets didn't even faze her at all as she takes a step forward, her energy blades burning the ground as she walks.

"Please, Kyoko, I lost him a long time ago before his name was even Titus or Yujin. So Justice? I've dealt with that a long time ago. There is none. And it's not justice I seek," Her blades extend more. "It's balance and vengeance."

her visors still glowing as she focuses her glare at Aka.

"Sorry, child, but unfortunately you living is enough for me to lay you to waste. And as long as you exist, so does the the will of your cursed family! And I can't allow that! Now get out of the way, Kyoko!"

-------------Flashback-----------

Titus trails his hands through Kyoko's form, feeling her warmth through the silky dress that she wears. He watches intently as her hands find themselves on his breast plate, slowly trying to undo what connects his cuirass together.

As she does that, he gently slides his hand underneath her garment and with his hand now running through her flesh, delightfully taking in every smooth detail of her body. Eventually he trails them down to her hips once more before pulling her in closer and hoisting her up her feet, letting her wrap herself around him as she carries her from the door and walking her over to her bed.

As he eases himself backward, Titus sits down, letting Kyoko find herself sitting on his lap. The slit on her dress now exposing more of her legs which his hand finds itself exploring, petting them up and down as he smirks while he keeps his dim red eyes on her.

"Do you need help with the armor, Pr---"

He stops before he finishes the word 'princess'.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 am

"Arin, you speak of her family, but look closer...you speak of her Manashii blood, Do you not take note that I am her family now?"

Kyoko grips her sword in her right hand now, the motion of her thrusting it out of her holster on her back moves the wind through her hair, the blade is now pointed in Arin's direction.

"I've come this far, if you want Aka, you will have to get through me first!"

---Flashback---

Kyoko lets Titus carry her over to her own bed her legs feeling weightless as he sets her down gently on himself. His hands feeling every inch of her skin on her legs; she embraces the feeling of electricity going through the body as his hands find themselves wandering.

She smiles at this favour as she once again tries to take off his cuirass. She listens to him speak, knowing he stopped just before he was going to say princess. Threading her fingers now through the leather straps that held the cuirass together, she loosens them; each side, now taking his cuirass off slowly as she keeps her eyes fixated on his face.

"What were you going to say?" she teases him as she now finds herself in a straddling position against Titus.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Aka was confused now...

she new nothing of her family... not even the meaning of her last name...

" i dont under stand! i dont even know WHO my parnts are! just leave me alown you old Hag~!" she shouted.

she hated not knowing anything about her family... people have judged her on this forever.. aand she has no way to argue back... the only thing she knows about her family is that, her father died after she just met him... and her mother is missing... and she had last had a hom at the age of five before the vilages death.... and her life as a lowner begain.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:28 am

Arin takes another step forward, her energy blades cutting through the soil even more. Her visor lest out a slight glow while she glares at Kyoko and Aka. Now she knows she has to fight both.

"If you don't know her, it's better off that way. And I'll make sure you neer meet her. You are nothing but a mistake, an abomination.... and you Kyoko, finally free of Lithe's chains only to be bound to an even sinister blood... Family, Kyoko? Don't make me laugh! No matter what you do she will always be the daughter of Yujin, not Titus, so stop fucking trying!!!"

With her Celestial Wings igniting even more, extending farther out into the vast space around her, Arin charges forward, letting her blade gash through the earth. She knows full well that despite Kyoko's experience, she is far better in melee; however Kyoko's magic is the threat that Arin has to stray away from.

Aka on the other hand is dangerous because of the dormant power inside of her. The one that Arin is trying to make sure it doesn't come out. So with great speed, Arin hits blade to blade with Kyoko. One made of light, the other empowered by magic. Still in the way of Aka, Arin uses the strength her armor gives and shoves Kyoko out of the way. Aka stands in front of her with the healed Muramasa in her hands.

"Ignorant little girl, that sword is not even worth to be in your god forsaken hands!!!"

Cocking her arm back, Arin's energy blade is now ready to pierce at Aka.

------Flashback--------

Titus can feel the breeze as his upper body is now free of the cuirass that once covered him. He aids her putting the armor off and to the side, her eyes still beautiful in its radiant Emerald glow as she bores them on him.

"Nothing, Kyoko."

He answers with sarcasm and delight as her upper body now ever so close to him. While his hand now trailing on her rear, his other hand slides from her waist to the middle of her back in between her wings. Using that leverage, Titus pulls her in closer, letting her body touch his and in the process he lets his lips finds her neck; kissing slowly from the bottom of her neck near her collar bone and trailing up close to her jaw line.

Her scent.... so lustfully beautiful. His hand on her rear gripping tight, while the other palm clasping even more as he pulls her closer, letting his lips do more seducing work on her flesh.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:48 am

Kyoko hears the words from Arin's mouth about that Aka was made from Yujin, but deep down Kyoko knows that Titus and Yujin are the same person, she will defend Aka at any cost, not because she is the daughter of the man she once loved but because Aka has always been part of Kyoko's family since she started out on this journey, Aka had protected Kyoko when Lithe had manipulated her and put the necklace on her, she had defended her own honour.

Kyoko finds herself now locked sword to sword with Arin, her right foot backwards as she pushes against Arin, but not knowing Arin shoves Kyoko with her armor and Kyoko moves to the side, landing on the floor.

She sees Arin now in front of Aka, her blade ready to strike.

"You'll regret saying that about Titus and Yujin, they are the same man, you can't go around pretending anymore Arin, you fell for the man I did."

Her right hand extends, pulling herself off the floor more quicker than ever, a ball of holy light forms, with one swift movement the light is casted straight at Arin's body.

She moves closer her hands now casting a holy aurora.
"Your going to tell us what you mean by Aka will never see her family, you know something about Akariichi don't you?!"

---Flashback---

Kyoko's body is moved closer as Titus uses her back to move her in closer, now feeling the warmth of his body through his chest she places her hand on it, through the clothing he wears she can feel his skin. As he kisses her neck, her head pulls back a little letting him have maneouvre around her collar bone, she lets out a slight moan of pleasure as his touch entices her even more.

She moves her hands down his shirt as she feels his hand gripping on her rear, moving closer she takes that moment to lift his shirt over his head now placing it behind her on the floor as Titus still carresses her skin. She takes in the sight of his chest, breathing a little heavier as she feels him touching her, moving her hands on his chest, she leans in closer, placing her firm lips against his own chest and tenderly moving them in to a kiss.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next