FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:46 pm

-----------Cherubim Kingdom-------

“Lady Makina!” A healer calls to her in her confused state... “He is falling into a coma! We will need your guidance, My lady! We cannot heal him on our own!”
Makina snapped from her lost thoughts of not living up to expectations and turned to her child hood friend laying still as death on the floor near her.
She took in a deep breath and went to his side. He drained… his powers gone… his soul barely holding on.
The healers didn’t have enough to fill his water bound spirit… but makina did.
She sent her power into him letting it rush though him like a water fall touching every inch of him.
They were connected full at that time her thoughts his as she let her soul travel is veins filling his cells up with life .
Her body grew cold with the absence of her soul, she pulled it back falling into her body. Completely exosted… “ chad… “ she whispered laying next to him. “ Chad?” she questioned again nudging him with her paw. Wanting an answer from him before she two fell asleep.
She felt like she had ice in her veins… having gifted chad.. With most all of her water magic to help preserve him.
“ Chad you lazy ass answer me” she growled letting once of her claws dig into him hoping for a reaction.

****************pangia**************************
Arin was insulting her and her father… she was pushing and pushing…. Aka broke at that moment not hearing Kyoko at the time.
She was lost to her new self. Raring out in slight pain Aka took a new form her wings extending as she grow out to a stronger scale protected form.\
She was taller her long hair blood read as her eye’s and wings. The broken symbol of her seal dark black against her pail white chest.
Her she hefted Muramasa which took a longer form to accommodate for her larger form. “ no more you techno trash” she growled taking to wing gaining hight with in the sky.
“ come on you coward” she growled out in challenge to Arin in her changed form and state of mind.

--------Flash back------
Akariichi’s face falls tears pouring from her face. Her heart stoped her breath stilled with in her chest as she seemed to disapear from her own body in grief… shock racking her body. “ kyoko” she she wispers as she last breath to enter her body escaping with a name that was taking him away.
Her gentle gray eye’s darkend turning deep red then black before her slack form joulted as if coming back to life. The body gasping with a deep death rattle as the Manishii took full possession of the body.
Casting off Akariichi’s stunned and bleeding soul it took hold of the feet and hands taking the last few steps forward. “ MINE!” the new voice gowled out taking a good grip of the blade with in Yujin grasp.
“ MINE! “ the voice gasped again in its fight for the body and the blade. “ you will not take Manisshi’s things!” it hissed shoving him twords the cliff with a sneer.
She didn’t need Yujin… not like Akari did. In truth he was a big obstacal to pass… he was the final straw in the taking over of this stupid girl. His leaving tipped her over the edge that the absence of Muramasa started.

====================================================
Manishi new well by the look of Heza Afriel did ruff up her new toy., “ Afriel, I said get me the kitten not tenderize a stake for dinner. “ she shook her head.
Looking then at Afriel, “ you are bumped down Leith is now your superior. “ she shook her head, “ perhaps you will learn to fallow orders better till then do not disgrace your self to me. “
She sneered and got up form her chair. “ get from my sight I will see you no more this night . Till tomorrow do not bother me unless it is of the most dire news. “
Manishii’s mouth turned up in a grin as she then looked down at Heza’s bound form “ Leith… you are now my right hand man” she said with out looking at him.
“ you are not by any means fully proven your self… but you are getting closer. As a reword you may stay , as for watching her… ill will personally take care of her comfort tonight. “ the Manishii said.
Taking too her knees next to her she let her hand travel over heza’s for in appraisal… the hair was very strong Afriel had gotten creative. The patterns in the rope were tantalizing… showing her body very well…
Akari’s body flushed in slight arousal in the cool night air. she started to let the ropes lose a little at a time. As she took what was not need off, feeling her tender flesh for deep bruising that would stiffen up it given time to set and then fixing it up.
Narisha would be more likely to triad for a good kitty that was scared then a half dead one.. That would just provoke war…. War she could win… but she would be week for fighting the ophis after wards…
She kissed Heza’s cheek lightly as she got her down to basic ropes arms back hands tied legs tied above and below the knee as well as her ankles.
Other then that the gag was in place nicely, “ hmmm you must feel so much better ?” she said as she let her hands continue to feel her smooth warm skin.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arariel shook his head his long black hair moving lightly like water over his shoulders as he looked at her slightly pained for his friend.
“ no… no mater how much we flow together around the stones in our path this gate is a damn he may not pass yet.” he said resting his head against her own.
“ I may not let you pass by my tied hands at this job even for you my long denied friend not yet. “
He looked to Lucifer and smiled “ you seem to have grown in your time down there no mater how short it was.” he sighed wistfully in his memories of the waters from below… in a human form the waters of the world were so massive.
So much power could be found in the water of that world as it carved its land to new shapes.
To be human…. That was something he had always wanted to try.. He wanted to feel the emotions that humanity were gifted…
“ perhaps… we would be better suited to help you then ‘HE’ friend. Is there nothing we can do to help restore you?”
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 9 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Erel Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Sachluph had always been kinder to Lucifer while Arariel had always been the stern to the morale of it all. He wasn’t at all surprised that his former Water Oriented companion would decline Sachluph’s suggestion of safe passage. The way the gates work is that it can’t even be one and one to agree, both must concur to the same point. And in that, obviously there would be no way for him to go through unless he can get Arariel to think otherwise.

“A long time ago, Arariel, if you were able to heed my words through my humanity, I would’ve gladly taken your help. However, times have changed. If you are to offer me your assistance, you would otherwise disobey ‘His’ order as well. If you do that, you might as well open the gate.”

He takes a step forward, his wings extending.

“And if I say yes to the aid of both the Green and the Deep Blue, I’m afraid that the threat has become bigger than three Seraphims. In fact, it has been bigger than the army of Heaven since ‘He’ pulled the majority of you out so long ago. I need to see him. I need to speak to him. I need the army of Heaven behind me to stop the shadowing darkness which I both know you can feel through your elements.”

If it wasn’t the Manashii triggering it, it was the Ophis, and if it wasn’t the Ophis, it would be the heart of men who have lost the belief that there is a Heaven that protected them. Now they are broken and only believe in greed and lust for bloodshed. The act of ‘only the strong survive’ had become the prime mind set of men which is destroying everything and corrupting everyone. In Lucifer’s mind, perhaps the appearance of Heaven can bring not only a brigade of strong arms but a symbol of a new strain of thoughts.

------------------Manashii Territory---------

Afriel hears the Manashii’s words and could feel his anger rush. But of course he isn’t allowed to act on it. His feral eyes glares down at Heza who is now subdued and easy for him to rip apart for vengeance, however he isn’t allowed as well. With that, the only thing his body reacts to was the Manashii’s orders. He gets up, bows, and then walks pass Lithe with a growl. The thought of Lithe being his superior cuts deeper than him being a servant of a Woman who he had hated and wished death for many decades now. He walks out of the cave feeling raged and yet unable to really act on it.

--------------Flashback---------

Yujin felt the rush of energy all over him. The cold chill of Akari’s spirit being over taken by the shadows that had been haunting her for some time now. It was after one thing and one thing only: Muramasa. Yujin sealed it but now broken from its bondage, the Manashii uses Akari’s physical form to try and take it from his hands. The grip was strong, stronger than him. But he knew he had to hold on because if the Manashii possessed this accursed blade, it could wield the power to possibly disdain the last sane lands of Pangea. He can’t let that happen. He won’t.

“Akari!!! Don’t… Don’t let it control you!!!”

Can she hear him now? No. She probably can’t. His words probably made her lose her sanity. He is choosing to abandon her, and for why? An apparition told him that the woman that helped them subdue Dracov’s reign would be the way to return to salvation. What can that mean? And why does it hold a significant burden on Yujin that he is compelled to do so? Regardless, the Manashii now uncontained by Akari is a bad sign. Taking his grip tighter, Yujin tries to push off Akari.

“STOP! Don’t let.. .it…. Get… Muramasa!!!”

“You can’t do it yourself!”

It’s him again. That man with the same eyes as him. He can feel his presence with him, gripping the hilt of Muramasa as well.

“We need it to save Kyoko. I need it to keep her alive… to keep her from Falling!”

Power was lent to Yujin to keep his hold on Muramasa. He feels this energy wrapping around him that kept him from giving in to letting go. However the power of the shadows were stronger. It kept Yujin from getting the Manashii off.

:”Akari… please…” Yujin stares at her blank eyes. “Please… don’t…. let… it….”

He can feel the edge of the misty cliff behind him. A few more steps and he would be falling into the volatile abyss below. Many know of the consequence but none are alive to tell the truth of what happens when on manages to fall within the haunted waters of Pangea.

-------------Ophis Territory------

Arin’s immediate reaction was to retract her helmet and put her armor into full battle mode. Her energy wings extend and her bladed arm now reverts back to her hand as she lets out the celestial blades form her palm. Her armor now on full alert and ready.

“You idiot!” Arin glares at Aka as she hovers above. “You stay on that form any longer and the Ophis will be surrounding us! Did you want to actually die now?!”

Arin has very little concern with Ophis finding them. In fact that is what she wants to them to do. To hunt her down and maybe if she was lucky Devena herself would be the huntress. However Jetta’s words on visiting one more place in the Ophis territory does attract her curiosity. So with that, she isn’t too keen with being discovered immediately. However that pendulum of being curious and just lashing her vengeance swings fast. At this moment, she just cares about shutting this ungrateful girl.

“You going berserk doesn’t make you better with the blade,” She flies up and gets herself in Aka’s level. “It just makes you exactly what you are weak willed lost little girl who has the same volatile traits as her father who is now dead because he was unable to release his natural instinct of just going with what his godamn manhood told him to. Him choosing to be with Akari killed him?! Did you know that?! You want to be the same?! You want to act out on your instinct?! Go ahead.”

Arin points her left palm at Aka, energy gathering all around it while her right hand keeping the energy blade out and ready.

-------------Ophis Castle-----------

“Mistress,” Sammael appear before Devena who is in her throne looking beyond her window, looking at the dark energy gathering at one part of Pangea. “There has been a disturbance.”

“Really?” Devena turns her attention to her right hand man. “And what kind of disturbance is it?”

“An energy similar to Akariichi is found around our area. Similar, but different.”

“Is that so?”

“What would you have our men do?”

“Nothing,” She smiles deviously. “Nothing at all. Tell them to guard the castle well. I’ll go out hunting myself.”

“My Queen but the Lord---”

“Prepare the next body if you have to to take my place. But this I have to see for myself.”

Sammael’s eyes narrows as Devena walks pass him and towards the hallway. In the darkness there, she vanishes and her presence is no longer felt within the castle.

“That is what happens when we put a woman to take place. They are constantly aroused with the thought of putting a good spread on every scenario rather than using the pawns she has for her.”

-------------Narsinha’s castle---------

Chaldkydri can feel his strength losing form. HE can feel his element leave him at every moment. Although he is somewhat aware that he is now back in the castle, everything else is in a haze. He can feel magic work its way to try and keep his element in him, but he has depleted too much of it that it may be impossible for him to keep it contained. But then something else, something similar to him and something familiar starts to drape all over him. A cool and yet warm sensation that puts his element back in place.

“Chad,” Makina’s voice. “…Chad…. Lazy ass….”

Her voice broken through his shifting from dream to being awake. The thoughts of what had transpired with Afriel and the Immortal King, Lithe pounded on him. He opened his eyes slowly feeling Makina’s paw.

“Heza….”

He says before falling unconscious. Alive, but drained and unable to keep his body from giving in to sleep. The healers gather around to ensure that both water mage are keeping a stable status, in the mean time, Narsinha walks in, depleted himself but able to walk and stand.

“My Lord!” one of the healers runs up to him. “You need remedy!”

“No.” He answers harshly as he gently pushes his healer away. “All the resources that are not healing Chaldkydri and Makeina are to focus on trying to alleviate us from this spell that some dark sorcerer had cast upon our kingdom. Our future Queen is taken from us and we will do everything we can to save her.”

He walks pass his mages and warriors with strong presence. That is how he is as a king, strong in every bit of way. However inside, he is torn apart. The thought of his only daughter's welfare in danger is slowly killing him, eating at him inside. With Chaldkydri unable at the moment, no one else is there for him to express his grief and his concern... fear. With that, Narsinha walks towards the room where Sahaqiel once resided when she was a 'visitor' for the Cherubim Kingdom. Here is where all her things are still in piece. Heza chose a different quarter, she wanted Sahaqiel's room to be preserved just the way she left it. This is the only place Narsinha can show his grief. Closing the door behind him, Narsinha falls to his knees.

"My love.... I am sorry...."

His claws ready to rip the ground in anger and sadness.

"But... I will get her back. I promise.... "

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 am

[Hey guys, sorry about the later reply, had some things to tend to and what not. I'm gonna' try and make this post a little bit less graphic so we don't get this thread deleted. We'll still make it work ^^ just cut out all the details.]

Sachluph could only listen with curiousity of how Lucifer could speak about humanity. Her hands brushing off Arariel's shoulders as she moved closer to the gate watching a flower sprout around one of the metal symbols, she smiled. She too could feel the darkness seeping in through her element, the plants were all that she could hold on to as a remnant of the humanity she once knew. She knew his words were true, but one thing peaked her interest.

"Why do you care for them so?"

---------Ophis Territory-----------
Kyoko was suprised as soon as she saw Aka go in to Berserk mode and Arin was right, if they were attract attention then this would be it. However, Arin trying to condole Aka wasn't going to make it any better. If Arin continued to verbally abuse her then Aka would probably fight against her causing more attention.

Spreading her own wings out Kyoko takes flight to join the other two. Maybe a little wise words would help but, in Kyoko's defence this might need more than words.

"Both of you! Stop it, now!" she gazes at Aka,
"Aka, she's not the one we should be fighting against, your wasting a powerful form on someone who it shouldn't be directed at, remember who you are," her attention then goes to Arin,
" and You!, you shouldn't be adding more fuel to the fire either, your powers are wanted to fight someone who you really despise, and getting even with the damn Ophis, using it on attacking each other will only slow us down, were here to learn not fight each others differences"

She hopes some words would calm the situation down a little, but Kyoko could only think that it maybe wishful thinking.

------Manashii Cave------

Lithe could only smirk at the thought of being superior to Afriel, he liked to be ahead of his own game, that's how he had gotten Kyoko in to his grasp. He turned his head as he watched Afriel leave quickly placing his gaze back on the Manashii, he watched as she knelt down close to Heza and turned his back on the scene before walking down one of the dark tunnels, his footsteps echoing each step.

Heza was left alone with Akarichii, her friend at one point, but now a mere shell of herself, the Manashii inside of Akariichi's body touching Heza's skin. She wanted to break free from the ropes that bound her digging in to her skin. Her eyes watched carefully as the Manashii moved her hand over the ropes that were bound around her and undid a few, the grasp was loosened and she felt a little better, but her skin was still sore in other places where the ropes were still tied, cutting at her skin and leaving welts in its place.

She flinched away once the Manashii had caressed her cheek and tried to wrestle against the touch of her own skin against Heza's.

"Get off me!" Heza shouted at the Manashii as she asked her a question. Heza couldn't have time to think about how she would get out of this situation, she hoped that Chaldkydri was okay; that her father had assembled some of the Cherubim's to come after her. She hoped it would be all over soon.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 am

Sleep. Lots and lots of sleep. Makina knew she had been out for more then a day…

But she didn’t know how long. Blinking she looked around the small room at her things.

She felt disconnected form the world. Numb and cold. All ice and no water. She remembered gifting her water to Chad… she was depleted.

She looked around the room frost on the windows despite the weather out side being warm.

She had become unstable in her sleep leaking power into her room. Taking a deep breath she let it out in a misty sigh.

Sitting up she managed to get out of bed and sneak into the night time hall and head to Chads chambers in the west wing.

She had to check on him… he was the only friend she had left…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

****************pangia**************************

Aka paused looking at Kyoko as if lost.

She just wanted to cut Arin. To cut out the pain like an animal would chew its leg off to get loose.

Her mother had not killed Yujin her father. The twins from hell killed Titus her fathers other side.

She shook her head as her thoughts ran rampant before turning back to Arin.

“ you know what Kyoko. Arin isn’t worth it. She is a damn mosquito buzzing uselessly around me.”

She dropped her altitude landing on the ground and walking away for some time too cool off…. She didn’t know how to change back it would have to happen on its own… like ti always did.

--------------Flashback---------
Manishi propelled forward by masive shadow whips of her darkened hair pulled and shoved on the Blade trying to dislodge Yujin form it.
Looking at the Apparition about Yujin Akari’s body let out a feral growl. “ be go you memory of the past this is the busies of the future here.”

With one final tug Yujin reached the end of the land and Manishi’s hair sliced were it held the blade causing Yujin and the Blade to topple over.

“ NO!” Manishi and Akarichi cried out at the same time. Both voices mingling in vain as two very precious thing fell into the dark waters of Pangaea.

===========Manishii cave================

Manishii smiled and kissed Heza on the cheek letting her hand heal the welts on her wrist as she got her fill in Heza’s protests about her touch,

Tonight Manishii was going to have her fill of the little fur ball queen to be…

“don’t worry kitten… ill take good care of you tonight “ the Manishii murmured into her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~gate~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“ True. Why worry when they are that much close to the gate them selves.” he asked looking at him.

He had indeed changed… he seemed… companionate. “ so should I say who is it that has put you in this situation. “

He new that he had once been in the water of Pangea… he had helped guide him out of its dangerous depths. Something he was scolded for….

He sighed not wanting to pry despite his curiosity. If he was to know the words would flow forth to him…

Taking a seat he motioned for his companion to join him on his lap as they both listened to there friend continue.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:11 am

Lucifer's eyes can only glow at Arariel's remarks and Sachluph's question. One is prodding through subliminal questions, the other is shooting right at the point.

"Are these 'his' questions, or are you inquiring for yourselves, old friends?"

More of a rhetorical question than a real one. Shrugging it off, Lucifer stares at the two.

"Humanity is in danger. All life is in danger. I ask for help... an audience, and here you two being the gate itself, preventing me from possibly bringing hope back to a dying world. To bring light back. I fell because I did not agree with every bloodshed I had to commit. I have slain 'abominations' as he would call it because angels and elves decided to love one another and bear children with their mark! I decimated breeds of Cherubims because their powers are becoming a threat to the heavens despite them being sloths and oblivious to the existence of 'god'. I murdered wives and fathers for the name of god because they chose to praise a different light than 'his'. I fell... I lived lives, countless of lives that all seems like a dream, now I'm back to my full form, or almost... and this is my final redemption. It isn't heaven's calling of a redemption like the others, but it is what I feel is right! But... I know how this works. Evidence. Proof. SOmething vital that would stir the god himself. SOmething so blasphemous that he can feel its scent from the gate to this throne. Fine. I'll find it."

Lucifer wings' extends as he starts to fade away. His eyes staring at them, showing pity for a loss of what was once a share of 'brotherhood' for the three of them because of the sides they are on.

"But heaven forbid... it may be too late. And the death toll may stain the earth forever."

In a blink of an eye, light engulfs Lucifer, and he fades away back into the void. WEakened from the journey, it would be a while until the TItus and Yujin can go back to guarding those who wield the talismans that allow them to exist in the world.

------Pangea------

Arin smirks as the berserking Aka steps down. She was in fact more than happy to take it further if Aka didn't back down. In fact, Arin was looking for a reason to some how put Aka in her place. And if Kyoko would've gotten in the way it would've been a bonus for Arin.

"Smart girl," Arin snickers. "Now pick up that blade and try not to hurt yourself as you attempt to swing it around. And maybe mommy's dark and ever so hoarse presence might teach you a thing or two."

As Arin stares at Kyoko with a smart ass expression inside her helmet.

"And you, you just love playing the little 'mom' don't you? Guess age has done to you. I think I liked you better when I met you in Lithe's castle. I guess it was better then since you got laid a few times a night. Now you're cranky and pass your age."

The spiteful and sarcastic self of Arin is now towards Kyoko since she didn't get her chance on going melee with Aka who is now a distant away.

The earth is her element. Long before she became the Body for the Spawn of Satan, she was a maiden for the element of Earth. She praised the Angels who bring forth good fortune to the soil beneath them, until of course the Ophis took over the lands of Pangea and killed all the men of god and kept the maidens for their own pleasure. Some embraced their fate, most fought, those who did embrace became slaves and toys. The woman now known as Devena became where she is now because she embraced and lavished in her captivity with no regret. Now she is where she is, Queen of Ophis. 

As she moved through the lands with quick haste, Devena is also tuned to every movement near her vicinity. Not so far away, she can feel a familiar and yet different power threading forth, alone. Devena smirks at this and heads that direction. Soon she gets a view of the energy source and it confirms her thoughts. The young Aka, the one he Manashii warned her not to even get near to.

"Well, well... What would a pretty young thing doing all alone in such a dreadful place?"

As if she came out of nowhere, Devena stands not too far from Aka in an appearance that makes her seem less regal and capable. Shedding off her Ophis armor and emblem, Devena takes a neutral stance letting her lips curl in a very stern yet inviting smile.

Chaldkydri lay dormant. His powers had climbed through the hours that passed since Makina gave hers. After stability had chosen his side, the white mages had rested themselves for it was a long few hours tending to him, Makina, and Narsinha. Despite only being three, their recovery is vital. Narsinha is their king and without his guidance the Cherubim would have dealt with a great loss. The. Of course the two water element based mages are Narsinha's request to be tended with full recovery. They are some of his best spell casters and they are close to him as well.

The efforts of the mages hadn't been in vain. Slowly, Chaldkydri opens his eyes feeling a presence not too far away. Although weak, he is able to sit up and with that, the pain of Afriel's attacks and his own depletion of power started to bite at him. He is glad to recognize that he awoke in familiar and friendly territory.

"Who goes there?"

He asks weakly.

----Sahaqiel's chambers------

Narsinha has yet to move for hours since he discovered of Heza's kidnapping. Excalibur, his blade of pride lays at his knees as he prays to hear Sahaqiel's voice. The kidnappers want something. One wouldn't kidnap 'princess' and just keep her. He awaits for some sort of ransom from whoever took her. At this given moment, Narsinha remembers all the things he had sacrificed for his kingdom. At this given moment, whatever happens, it will be his family. The one he lost for the sake of his kingdom and his race.

-----Flashback----

The power the mysterious apparition lent him have him enough strength to keep the Manashii's influence from getting Muramasa. However that same power that repelled the dark power also caused friction which threw Yujin back to the depths of the dangerous waters that separated Pangea and Gaia.

"No!"

The voice of both Akari and the Manashii called out in response to Yujin falling. He can only wonder if Akari had enough control to actually call out to him or was she crying for the Manashii's sake from the loss of Muramasa. No matter. In the dark Abyss he plummets and the rumors of hostile power was no rumor. It was the solid truth for it now rips and tears at him at each second of what seems to be a never ending fall. Wailing cries of past tormented souls passes through him in the most painful manner. He wasnt sure if there were any physical damage at each passing spirit, however he can feel vitals turn every time. Gripping Muramasa tightly, Yujin's own consciousness starts to diminish and the tortured souls that remain imprisoned in this dark mist slowly ate at his memories, at his soul, and through the very things that kept him, him.

It was torture, one he hoped would end soon. His fingers slowly started to lose the grasp on the hilt. Soon the sound of surrender was enticing. But at that given moment he felt his body hit something solid and there he felt unbearable pain. But only for a moment and then everything was black.

"You fought." A voice in the darkness. "You held on."

"I did it for her." Yujin had a voice in this emptiness. "If Muramasa can help me save her then it must stay with me."

"Who? Who were you holding it for? Akari? Kyoko?"

The memories of Akariichi, the woman he tried to save for years in solitude. As bleak as their time was together, happiness also existed within their time of hiding. It was what he wanted despite how hard it was. Then the woman with white wings who helped him fight the Red Dragon. Kyoko. He had something with her? Or something else?

"I did it...."

The woman with a black hood. The petite lips and the smile. She took her hood off to reveal golden eyes, the long black hair, and a hand reached out.

"....for her."

"She is ultimately the reason. She is how I met Kyoko. She helped you keep Akari alive. And we can see her again, but we need to make it back to Gaia."

"We? And aren't I dead?"

"If only it was that easy, Yujin. You'll know if you're dead. But I can get us to Gaia. I just need you to give me the full control. You need to give me permission to let this broken body be mine because sadly.... I think this is where you journey ends and mine begins, again."

Yujin's mind is a revolving door filled with numerous moments of his life. Events that had shaped the roads he had to take as he lived on his days. If this is the end of the road then it is rather unfortunate. The turn of events would very well end his legacy into damnation but there is one more thing he can do to amend and that is to let this voice take over again.

"Will you be able to save Akari for me?"

"I do not know. But if I save Kyoko, I give Akari hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel."

"....... Best of luck to you. I hope you fair better than me."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of your daughter for you."

A bright light and Yujin felt his existence pass through him as if it was a dream. He felt like a dream. With the invitation to give the physical domain to another, Yujin fades away like a dream. The broken body, one scarred by the wraiths that lurks about the abyss of the dark mountains that leads to the hostile ocean and one mangled by the fall that would kill any man, suddenly an unmeasured power starts to knit the anatomy back into full piece. Joints reconnect, nerves starts to twist and turn and work. Muscles then wrap the bones and the bloody mess becomes recognizable. Soon a figure stands donning red eyes and then black magnificent wings behind him. The wraiths see a live creature and howl at where he stands.

"I'm alive?"

Yujin calls as he sees, but this new body won't seem to respond.

"We are alive. Please, I need you to stay concsious. You may not have the body, but the mind can still be shared. Please... remember who you are, for I am using every memory I have to summon these wings."

"Wings?"

"Only he can gain full control of the power you held with anger and the wings I carry on my back. We are pieces of him. Shards of him. So please... without his power, you and I are just shadows. But we must work together. Through this dark magic. Through these spirits that wish to take our memories so that they may live for a few more days until they become just mist."

".... I will remember."

"Good."

Flight. It was possible for him now that he gained control. However it would be an impossible journey. One that even the gods themselves know that it would cost one such a price that perhaps when one lands on the other side he may not be himself.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9