FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Just Bitter - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Bitter

3 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Just Bitter - Page 9 Empty Re: Just Bitter

Post by Aka Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:15 am

Aka noticed the moment Jack moved she shivered with excitment at the thought that he was going to come in there with her.

then she saw the girl waving and she froze as her hands clenched the side of the table.

she felt so hot then at that moment... she clenched her teeth Jelousy slaming into her hard like a punch to the gut.

dazed she snaped out of it when she realized he was already sitting in frount of her.

she removed her hands from the dents her fingers left and shook her head lightly, " sorry... what id you say babe? im sorta out of it i guess. "

she looked a little lost before the food arived... two plats worth... she felt a little ashamed but she was hungry.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Olivia shivered and noded and looked away quietly.. " i guess not hmmmn... but i would like it to be. " she wisperd as she looked up him before trying to stand up and failing.

" wha..... my legs wont work... " she wimperd before falling over onto the seat in a dead faint.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Damon watched Lily carefully and shook his head. She had something else on her mind, smething that had to do with that seal of hers. However Desmond didn't seem to react. He just simply did what he was told and returned back to her. If there was something wrong that guy would be the first to notice. The shadow had long since disappeared and Damon could still only think of what he would do when he found Belle again. How could he work to help her?
"Here you go." Desmond said handing her some of the prepared ink. "You don't have to worry about the council Lily." Desmond said under his breath pretending to look at the symbols. "Their time is coming to an end. Its only a matter of time..."
~~~
Jack looked at the dents and took it as she was worried about something. His lips pursed slightly and took a frie offering it to her. "Say ah." He laughed. It was an attempt to get her mind off worrying for a bit just so she could have a semi normal break.

Balke didn't hesitate to help her. Again the contact with her cool skin made him more than uneasy. This weakness wasn't normal and not good for her new heart. He headed over to a smaller motel getting a room with his mandatory DOS credit card before taking her to rest. She looked really pale when he set her down on the double bed and slightly feverish. What had happened to her the last few moments he'd not been with her? And why hadn't Olivia or Jack even come looking for them yet. It was incredibly odd but he shok it off as chance. Akari was more important.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:16 am

Aka looked at Jack and opend her mouth just a little bit... in her anger her teeth had gotten longer... she needed to calm down the girls had nothing on her... she had nothing ot worry about right?

she took the fri and smiled weakly bitting into her other food trying to hide the fangs growing in her mouth... she just hoped it didnt go to much further... to trancform in such a place....

" Jack.... am i good looking to you... even if im... what i am?" she asked suddenly as she blushed. "

+++++++++++++++++

Olivia became feverish as she laied there on the bed.

her body was taking it hard.. all the vampire blood she had taken latly were recking havic on her system... seh felt odly hungry... for blood.

Olivia could hear Blakes heart beating near her... she could smell him... the sent coming off his skin was intoxicating....

Moaning Olivia looked at blake her eye's slit nerowly. " blake... im so ... thirsty... " she croaked.

though truthfully she wanted to bite Blake.. for his blood, whould he alow akari to do so... if it was imparitive...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:11 am

she took the bottle from him gently and set it to the side "yes... i know. i only wish i would be around to watch... ive been trying to kill them off for.. i cant even count the decades" she said and looked at her symbols. they where almost connecting all the way around

"prepare yourself damon... we are almost ready to leave" she said and then turned back to her work

she was nearly finished when she pushed back from the fountain barely missing a sacred arrow

her eyes wide and her heart beating so quickly laying on her back she looked towards the roof of the castle. sure enough it was lined with the council members and 6 sacred archers

"shit!" she said and got up quickly trying to finished while they drew back again

"hurry! both of u into the fountain now!" she said and grabbed her back and bottles finishing up the last 3 symbols
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Desmond looked at the council memebers then at Lily. "Lily Im not going to just-" Damon snatched him out of the way of an arrow aimed for his head. "she's fine. Let her work." Damon could almost feel it, sense him getting closer to Belle. He wasn't about to let the two get killed before they could get to where belle was. Desmond went to the fountain with Damon but didn't take his wyes of Lily. Thank god the council had sucky aim or they'd all be dead by now.
----------
Jacks smile faltered and he felt a laugh bubble inside of him. He muffeled it into a quick cough and hid his amused smile behind his hand. "that's what you were-?" he couldn't finish the sentance. "Akari," his face softened and he gave her a sweet smile,"There's no one, not one woman, I've ever met that has me craving them like you." He blushed slightly. "Sorry that probably was pretty cheesy..." In an instant he was beside her and he kissed her lovingly. "Let me try again, I like your other side. It leaves me guessing," he laughed noticing her fangs, "Besides where in the world is someone more beautiful?"

Blake lifted his head from where he'd been staring off into space in thought and looked at Akari. "Dont worry. The receptionist is bringing up water as we speak." he said but he knew something about that 'thirsty' idea made him feel uncomfortable. It was common human sense that told you wen danger was coming but he tried to ignore it. This was akari after all...wasn't it? "Aka just lay down and sit still. I-I needyo know exactly...what happened before you left Jack?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:29 pm

" More Beautiful... " Aka said more in aww as she looked at Jack right next to her. " me?"

seh smiled hugging him relaxing emidiatly, " im sorry.. i guess.... i was sorta jelous... im sorry... "

she turned around and shoved the better half of a burger in her mouth to shut her self up before she said any thing stuped.

then she remebered that Jack wasnt feeling to well, quickly swallowing she turned to Jack and took one of his hands in hers and held it there fingers intwined, " tonight... Jack, please take a little of my blood okay, and dont tell me you dont want to i need you to. " she said looking into his eye's.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Olivia brealy registerd what Blake was saying... " Jack... " so she repeated.

" Jack... Jack... Blood.... " she mumbled..... then she arched her back moaning as a pang hit her stomach then her vains felt as if they were on fire, " my blood... My blood.... "

seh groaned and roled over to her stomach trying to controle her self unable to say anything clearly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 am

lily finished quickly and darted forward just dodging an arrow and she jumped next to the two then pulled her way to the top of the fountain standing on her tip toes she started chanting and the symbols started glowing a brilliant blue. ice burst up and started covering the entire fountain including themin a little dome the arrows bouncing off the ice. everything turned to a bright color blinding all three of them in white

when they appeared in the human world it was the middle of the afternoon lily dropped to the floor her eyes rolled back and her limbs twitching. in her right shoulder was a lodged arrow head that somehow had made its way around the ice and in her

~*~

belle sat up instantly and hissed looking at the tiny window where sun was leaking thru "i feel the presence of a great power..." she said and waved her hand in the air. a sword of flame with a pheonix for a handle appeared and she grabbed it

"we must ready for battle.. as soon as that sun sets..." she whispered mostly to herself but enough for salem to hear aswell
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 pm

(Hehe I just got back from Playa. Awwwww....I wanna go back!!!) Sad

When the light of day flooded Damon’s eyes he winced. It blinded him momentarily and for a split second he could have sworn he smelled blood. It wasn’t till his senses had adapted that he heard Desmond yelling something at him with Lily in his arms. “Lily?” Damon questioned and noticed blood was staining her shoulder. “Follow me.” Desmond said simply and darted for the nearest sign of cover. He found it in a church, ironically, that was closed for reconstruction due to damages to its support beams. “The sunlight affects older vampires more than the younger generations.” Desmond finally announced placing Lily on a pew to get to work on her shoulder. Damon had to admit the guy was fast acting but he could see Desmond’s hands quiver slightly as he examined the arrows entry wound. “That damn arrows not helping anything…” Damon muttered. When Desmond finished he did something un expected. He looked up at Damon and motioned him over. “I’m going to take the arrow out. It will be quick so I need you to staunch the blood with this.” He pulled off his shirt handing it to Damon. “If your slow we just might damage something vital, got it? Alright….1,2,3!” He pressed a hand just below the wound and pulled the arrow with a hard swift tug. Lily screamed of course but it came out somewhat smoother than he’d expected. Damon pressed down on the wound with the shirt trying to stop the blood.
“Lily.” Desmond said rather loudly, trying to get her at least lucid. He remembered something he’d learned in training a long time ago, and ran a fang along his palm. Blood welled at the deep gash and he raised her head with the other hand. “Come on, Lil, you need blood if you’re expecting to heal.”

Salem looked up at the sun from the cracks in the dusty glass. It was late in the afternoon and already the sun was showing signs of setting. ‘Great power?’ He looked at the shadow that still hid in the shade of the old machinery. He knew it was another Original. He could feel it somewhere deep within him. However powerful this vampire could be, he would kill them before they even got the chance to make a move. “Wisely said.” He muttered not bothering to look at Belle. He could already sense her flames, she would handle the original plan, he would deal with the rest.
~~~~
Jack watched Akari carefully. He was caught off guard by her sudden offer and made himself do a mental check of his energy. Sure he hadn’t fed in a while, yes he felt like passing out, but something was different. He wasn’t actually craving blood. Was that even normal? And since when was Akari so eager to give her blood to him? He could feel her warmth radiating from her palm and frowned slightly. Was she starting to think she was just some blood bank for him? He felt his weariness setting in again but he simply nodded and squeezed her hand. “Of course, what kind of vampire would I be to refuse?” He said but it was more to himself.

Realization hit Blake as he tried to piece together what he could of her words. Jack and My Blood, It couldn’t get any clearer. Maybe it was fear that made him jump when a knock on the door came and a lady shouted, “Room service.” He left Akari’s side for a second and spoke through the door quickly. “We’re fine for now.” The lady frowned at the door and strode away leaving Blake to sigh in relief. What was he doing? It wasn’t like Akari was going to go insane and try to kill someone….he looked at her shaking body and tried his best to reason this out. What exactly happened when a vampire fed from a were wolf? It was also a question of how much he’d taken. In most cases, if the person was fed from excessively the venom could stop their heart, either killing them or turning them into a blood sucking immortal. He took his chances and made his way back to Akari.
“Aka…do you need something?” He asked and very hesitantly rolled up the sleeve of his uniform. “I’m here to help you any way I can.”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 am

Aka smiled kissing his cheek as she raised there combined hands to her new marking.

the one ther made her his in every way, " you know Jack... the world is so much better with you in it. "

quickly eating Aka finnished up ehr food and sighed happy and full, " should we call it a night? i think i saw a hotel... " she sugested.
+++++++++++++++

" ahhhh... it hurts Blake.. it hurts... " she cried out in a ball on teh bed.

her body sivered vilently, even Olivia was quaking in fear at the pain she was going through, " fire... i feel on fire!" she gasped her throat raw with need, " i think... i need... blood..... but... but why... " she groaned confuesed...

she wasnt bitten and she removed the venom.... hadnt she?
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:11 pm

lily was shaking and glanced at her shoulder and the shirt that was quickly turning red. "u-u..." she mumbled and looked at his hand tears spilling out of her eyes from pain. she limply put a hand on his and pulled it closer to her lips hesitating for some time with his bleeding hand not even an inch away from her lips. she opened her mouth for a moment 3 pairs of fangs sharply sticking out but she closed her mouth and pushed his hand away from her face

"no... i have not bitten anyone in my lifetime for a reason" she mumbled and turned on her side holding her shoulder taking damons hand off the shirt and replacing it with hers. she pulled the cloth off and looked at her shoulder hidding it from the two. the entry wound was already turned black. she winced and put it back down tieing it around her shoulder and sitting up dizzily grabbing the side of the pew

"de...s..." she mumbled and shook her head trying to straighten her thoughts again "desmon... when the time comes... i want you to cut my final seal alright?" she said to him making eye contact with him. then slumped to the side

"damn those bastard council members... how dare they!!! if i get back you can bet ill burn them all on a stake!" she said and stood up

"come on. it doesnt matter if its sunny out we have to go out and get belle NOW when its dark she will be much stronger..." she said and looked at the window. the sun was already setting

"desmond... you and damon will take care of belle... ill take care of salem" she said her eyes glued on the stained glass mural of some angel getting killed for a sin

"as long as everything goes according to plan ... you guys should be able to get belle back safely... now come on" she said and stood up walking over to the little cup of wine and holy water downing both of them and smiling thru her red stained lips

"today will be a day to remember" she said and rolled her shoulder painfully heading for the door

Belle snickered at the setting sun and got up opening the door her flames eating up the inside of the factory

"come on salem its time to play~!" she said and walked out into the setting sun looking to the other side of the sky at the siloet of the moon starting to appear and she took in a deep gleeful breath
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 am

Salem smiled gathering his shadow even though it made a small hiss of protest at the sun. ‘Silence…we have something to take care of…’ He looked at Belle and hurried to her side. “Well, my goddess, I have a plan.” He said folding his arms. “I can take care of the distractions…if you will continue our plan and bring up your red moon.” He said and smiled softly. “It could work for us better if we use our talents separately…” He said then bowed his head in respect.

Desmond stared after her then looked at his bleeding hand. He gave it a quick lick and the wound began to stitch itself back together. He highly doubted Lily was going to survive this next encounter. She hardly had enough energy to even stand a few moments ago, but even if she couldn’t kill Salem at least he should be able to get to Belle by then.
‘A day to remember…’ Damon thought hurrying after Lily. He sniffed the air looking for any trace of Belle scent. All he found was the strong scent of sulfur and smoke. “I take it she’s that way.” Desmond said jerking his head towards the rising smoke near the outskirts of the city. He slipped through the city and came to rest at a building where he could smell the smoke the most.
“Lily, I think they’re here but I don’t see anything-” Damon looked back behind him and saw no one was there. “Lily? Desmond?” He heard the sound of a crash nearby and whirled around. Flames went up around him, trapping him in a large ring. “Belle?” He called his eyes narrowing slightly. “Belle!”
~~~~
Jack felt her pulse under his hand from her mark and lost his breath for a second. That sound was the best sound in the whole world to him. “Sounds like a plan to me.” He pulled her close as they walked, making some of the girls green with envy. He’d loved the reaction if he wasn’t holding onto her for support. His immortals grace was the only thing that kept him walking correctly, since they had to ditch the car in case her mother followed, even though the floor felt like it was shivering. He was playing it normal however so he wouldn’t make Akari panic. He’d be fine after a little blood. This was all in his head after all? When they reached the hotel his eyes were drawn to a truck that was giving off a firmiliar scent. He watched it carefully but another stab of a headache beginning drew his eyes back to the receptionist.
She was staring at Akari in confusion which made Jack uneasy. He tried to say something but she cut him off, “Let me guess. A room?” She asked noticing the way Jack held her and shook her head, “Kids these days…” She grumbled passing them a key in exchange for a generous amount of money. He linked as he walked with Akari. “What was that all about?” He said kissing her mark lovingly, “She acted like you’ve been here before.”

Blake could barely form words. It was just what he'd tried to warn her about from the very beginning. Now look where 'love' has gotten her. "shh, it's alright Aki." He said and glanced from his hand to her writhing in pain. He said he cared about her, but why was he so hesitant in helping her now? Maybe it was the weird sense he was getting that maybe, just maybe this wasn't the same Akari he cared for. She looked like her, acted like her, but there was something missing. But was he going to let that stop him from helping her? He took in a deep breath and pulled his pocket knife from his pocket, running the blade along his palm. He winced at the pain at first but made himself offer his hand to her. "Look I know you're going to say you don't need it from me, but please Aki," He said looking down, "I want to take care of you as best I can."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 am

belle was laughing to herself sitting atop the flamming building looking down at the confused desmond. "tch tch tch" she chuckled her scent hidden by the smoke and her appearence blended with the fire. with her voice echoing around him it was impossible to know her exact location

"little desmond... made it all the way to the human world did you? very good i underestimated your loyalty. unfortunately it was unnessicary and unwanted. Your demise was inevitible as soon as you crossed over~ along with all the others" she laughed as the wall of flames incircled desmond and human shapes started walking towards him but they where completely made from flame

~

Lily turned to the side to see a wall of shadow coming to close over her and damon. thats when she turned and pushed damon "RUN YOU IDIOT!" she yelled and grabbed her last bottle of sunshine and shook it slaming it down on the ground a huge burst of light spewing towards the flames giving her a moment to hide and damon a chance to run

she took a deep breath and lept up ont he roof of the building she was hiding behind

"salem! do not throw your useless puppets at me! show yourself!" she yelled into the squirming shadow drawing her sword
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:31 pm

" couldnt have.... i have never been this far from town and D.O.S before... other then going to the sea the day i meet you Jack... that was the farthest i have ever gone. " she looked back confused once before finishing to the room and quickly opening the door and going in.

sighing she sat on the bed and smiled at Jack " you realy are the best " she said agin admiring him next to her.

sher leaned in and kissed him softly then giggled, " please... take some blood Jack, i want you too" she said exposing her new mark to him pulling her hair out of the way then reached for his neck and pulled him gently to her, " hmmmn... please. " she wispered.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Olivia gasped looking up at Blake as she cluched her hands around her as she quivered in pain. " but... " she protested.

as a D.O.S member... blake was going to break one of the bigest rules... to help Aka.... that damn half breed of a daughter of hers....

Olivia looked hurt... her pride as a sinor oficer was stricken at the primal need for blood... and worse taking it from a traiterous member...

wimpering Olivia started to lick Blakes bloody hand slowly till she started to suck his palm the blood mixing with her saliva as it went down her throat. she keep at it for a while then stoped pulling away in disgust at her self, " im a fricking monster.. " moaned in half disbelife.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:28 pm

(Okay I think I confused myself. Thank god you understood all the “He”s.)
Desmond growled under his breath looking at the walking flames. “I’m not going anywhere unless I’m taking you with me.” He said watching the flames for any movement. If it wasn’t for the smoke he could find her, sight was no use since the fire was constantly moving, and he couldn’t be reckless with the flames around him. No matter how much he wanted to kill Belle he also had to remind himself she still was the goddess, as a Warrior he was bound to that part of her that may or may not be present. “What are you expecting to gain out of this?” He suddenly asked darting out of the way o the reach of a flamed hand.

Damon didn’t hesitate and darted towards where he’d seen the flames. Where there was fire there was Belle. “Desmond?” He called not being able to see past the high wall of flames. ‘I have to find Belle.’ He tried using his sense to reach out to find her but nothing seemed to be working in all the smoke and flame. It was like she wasn’t even human anymore, just part of the fire… “Belle, don’t do this…” He muttered searching for a break in the fire to get free.

Salem stared at Lily laughing to himself. If he could just keep her busy till the sun sets he would win and there was nothing any of them could do about. “Ah Lily, the same as always.” He stepped out of the shade of a shadowy cloak and smiled at her brightly. “Though you seemed to have changed a little since we last met. You were 8 I believe?” He snickered and faded out. He reappeared beside her and pushed the blade down with his finger. “Put that down Lily, you don’t really want to fight me. After all don’t we have a common enemy here?” He waved a hand and the shadow opened a small window like creation so that the council was in view. “I just want to set things back to the way they used to be, bring our kind out of hiding and out from under the control of those self-righteous idiots that call themselves leaders.”
~~~~
Jack laughed against base of her throat, “You sound pretty eager to be lunch sweet heart.” He said the scent of her mark calling to him. He felt the ache coming to his throat as his fangs retracted but it wasn’t till he bit her that he really realized how thirsty he was. The hunger was instant and he could barely keep himself lucid as the blood flowed into him. He was more than enjoying it for the moment, that was until something changed. Instead of the pure energy he normal felt when he fed from her it turned into something that felt more like fire. It was painful, very painful and instantly it made him pull away though he still clung to her. He sucked in a breath from clenched teeth, the sound making a hiss like noise. His throat felt raw like he’d tried to swallow razor blades but his body seemed okay. The burns that had been on his arm previously even seemed to be healing faster. He frowned realizing how he reacted probably confused Akari and gave her a drawn out blood laden kiss. “Sorry, that time it seemed a bit harder to pull away.” He lied but the idea made him feel just plain wrong. What had that been? He’d never had that reaction before to anyone’s blood before…why hers? Why now?

Blake clentched his teeth as the pain throbbed in his hand. Since Olivia wasn’t a full vampire at least not yet, she still didn’t have the ability to heal the wound. He gave Akari a long hard look. He’d just broken a rule for her, infact multiple rules. Aiding a target, hiding a fugitive, allowing a monster to drink from him. How much was he willing to give to help her? “You’re tellin me…” He said giving her a small roll of the eyes. However he was smiling. “But Aka what makes a monster a monster? I’m really beginning to question that.” He said then placed a hand on her head. “I hardly think taking care of a need is being a monster. It’s just a change. I think it’s the harm you do with that change that makes you the monster.” He blinked even at his own words shaking his head. “Wow, I think that’s the most supportive thing I’ve ever said in my life.” He laughed twisting a strand of her hair between his finger tips.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Aka looked at him her lips bloody from there kiss and smiled, " its okay, you didnt take too much so it was all good " she said, infact she felt better then good... she felt a little lighter... the bite didnt hurt at all some how, nor was she dizy...

" hmmmmn... Jack you want anything ? anything at all?" she asked bitting her still bloody lip before licking her own blood off of it. smiling she reasted her head on his shoulder, " i love you Jack " she wisperd yawning.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Olivia looked up at him and despite her every thing.. even her racizm she new he was right in his own way....

and it made her sick with shame of her slef...and anger at his treachery. she pulled his hand to her face to cup her cheek. she needed to gain more trust from him. " Blake... i... " she started looking up at him, her body still trembling but not badly any more the pain more tolerable.

" can... you please... hold me as i sleep.... im ... scared " she wisperd her face red with shame tears coming to her eye's at how close to the truth it was... her being afraid....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm

(sorry, I'm half watching shutter island and typing :p)
Jack couldn't help his contempt smile. "I already have everything I've always wanted Aka." He said relaxing his grip on her and kissed her neck again. "You took the words right from my mouth." He laid back playing with her hair to try to relax. "Its almost funny how boring our lives are." He said jokingly, thinking back over the whle situation at hand. It was hard to believe all of this was over something as stupid as monsters.

Blake smiled softly even though a blush was evident. "Like I said Aka, I'm here to help." He sat beside her taking her hand away from his cheek. That simple touch made him shiver slightly but still it sitrred the old feelings he had for her. "Hey, hey don't cry..." He said whipping a tear from her cheek. "Everything is going to be okay alright? I swear this doesn't change anything..." He pulled her into a hug even though he was embarrassed that his heart was beating so quickly. "Just try to sleep it off Aka...when you wake up we'll find out a way to cure this, I promise."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:01 am

belle laughed hysterically at desmonds frustration then jolted when she heard damon

"d-damon?" she mumbled and leapt forward standing infront of damon walking forward. she closed her eyes and inhauled "i missed the smell of your blood" she said and opened her eyes the lavender fighting to the surface as she roared with anger and they regained their flamey appearence, she then pulled out her weapon

"come on damon. if you want your precious belle back as much as she wants you then fight me for her" she snickered "if you can kill me you can have her" she laughed knowing if he killed her belle would die aswell.. at least if you killed her with a weapon...

~~

lily scoffed and sheathed her sword turning and kicking salem in the jaw rather hard

"you jackass dont talk to me of the council. i will never be on your side. evil little prick!" she said and flicked her hair

"dont YOU forget who you are talking to salem. we both know i have more power in the palm of my hand then you could ever posses" she said her hand resting on the seal on her neck 'no... you can do this' she thought and ran forward using her legs to attack. her arm still throbbing was impossible to fight with
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Aka sighed happily tracing circles on his shoulder with her fingers as she hummed a lullaby she had hurd her freind Belle sing a few times when she still saw her...

she paused her breath catching as she felt the pain of her lost freind... she hadnt heard of or from her in so long... she closed her eye's trying to keep the tears from falling from her eye's as she hummed the song for her lost freind... whould she ever see Belle again...

she sighed, " Jack you are my everything... please dont leave me. " She wisperd to him her voice tight.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

a way to cure the very hell she put on her self... for youth she sold her soul for fangs and blood lust.

she choked at this relization, she was turning into somthing so sick as a vampire, " realy Blake... " she wisperd wanting to belive him some how... to reverse all of this...

she didnt want to become this thing... blood crazy beast... vampires... monster in generall wer only good for killing... " i realy want to beleave you ... please i need to belive you . " she wisperd despratly as she turned into him clinging to him in a feirce hug as she became over wellmed with emotions she had not felt for years.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 am

(kay well I'm officially leaving for the long road trip back to the states! Horray!!! Well that also means I have no idea where internet will be so I'm not positive if I can post more than every now and then!)
Damon stared at the new Belle, his senses having a hard time adjusting. He could see she was Belle, could sense a Belle there, but she smelled funny and everything inside of him was pushing him away from her. "Fine." He didn't have a flaming sword that's for sure but it wasn't like he was out to actually kill Belle. Maybe if he could just get the other side of her weak enough there was a chance. The problem was to find out what its weakness really was. He darted forward, expecting the sword to come down on him and dodged it carefully. "A little slower than before aren't you?" He said to cover up the fact he didn't want to strike her in the first place.

Salem's eyes narrowed, hardly having time to check his aching jaw before she came at him again. His hand went up catching her foot with a pissed frown. "Funny that you refrain from using this power Lily." He said twisting her leg before tossing her to the side. "Are you really so sure of yourself? It seems you've already lost some of your luster." He laughed then paused as a shadow whispered something in his ear, "the warrior has been disposed of, however the goddess is tied up in a fight with a troublesome face...you should let me finish this quickly." It hissed but Salem forced it back. "I can handle this.." he growled taking his attention of Lily for a second.
~~~~~~~~~~

Jack looked at her, hearing the tone of her voice made him worry, "Hey, Where's that coming from?" He said stroking her cheek lightly. "You know I'm not going anywhere Aka, not without you." He said then pulled her chin up for a kiss. "That's a pretty song, a nice sound." He said blinking a few times to stay awake. The song was soothing and to hear it from Akari only made it better.

Blake's smile faltered at her hug. "Then believe it." He said petting her hair as he tried to calm her. He just sat there holding her and began to question why he thought this ever couldn't be Akari. "Hey, so what does blood taste like?" He asked, genuinely curious. He didn't know what else to talk abut to cheer her up and he was still a little scatter brained from the hug.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:49 pm

'the warrior... desmond...' she almost felt tears well up and she took the oppertunity to attack. pulling her sword she sliced it like butter cutting salems right arm off at the shoulder

"dont you EVER touch me again." she huffed as the spurting limb fell to the ground

"now stand still so i can finish you. i have better places to be!" she huffed blood dripping from her mouth

shadow pulled itself around her before she had a chance to attack and pulled her downonto the floor forcing its way into her nose and mouth. suddenly she gagged screaming in agony as her internal bleeding worsened when the shadow finaly pulled itself out her nose and mouth was coated in her own blood

"uugh..." she huffed turning herself onto her stomach trying to get up

~~

belle pulled all her flames around her releasing a burned up desmond that was laying on the floor

she pulled the flames around her and shot backwards away from damon flying to the top of the building again disappearing in the smoke the flame dummies multiplying and walking towards damon

"lets play then damon" she chuckled as the flames lurched forward roaring
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Aki looked at the wall feeling down.

she didnt want to be alown... but would every one betray her and leave...

her mother did

her best friend did

belle has left

Jack.........

why was Jack here. why was he here in the first place. Aka thought as it turned her stomach in fear. would he leave her too... would he do it like her mother and rip out her heart... like blake and betray her to her mother... like belle and just disapear.

she shivered in her thoughts... she coudlnt let Jack be the bad guy in this. she woudlnt let him.... she had to be the bad guy.. she had to show her true colors to Jack...that she was the monster not him.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Damon's eyes traced over to Desmond with certain panic but it soon was taken away by Belle leaving and flames taking her place. "I think your cheating." He growled avoiding a flame that sneaked towards his neck but it grazed his cheek. He hissed under his breath at the pain but knew it was better than being dead. "How the hell can I fight these things?" He slipped against another strike then caught sight of something useful. A fire hydrant. It could work but it still meant he'd be plunging into a denser group of the flame copies. He darted forward but was forced back by a blazing arm. He lept over it landing with enough speed to break the side valve of the hydrant. Nothing happened at first but then the ground around it quaked and water burst from a pipe under the street in a giant fountian of water. "That works too..." He snickered looking back over to find Desmond but his body was gone.

Salem hissed out a curse under his breath. "You little bitch!" He snarled then the shadow acted on its own accord. It had struck Lily, bringing her to her knees in a bloody mess. SHe could barely move, it was absolutely amusing. "I told you to let me handle this-"
"You were harmed and therefor I acted." The shadow snapped then moved aside. "If you insist then take this kill. I have more important blood to be drawn." It was refering to Belle, after all if she was completely swallowed by darkness she'd be easy pickings for his Shadow. The thing even hated Salem with a passion and would kill him when it found a better host.
Salem brushed off its cocky behavior and took Lily by the back of the neck. "Not so powerful now are ya?" Salem was cut off by a steel beam slamming into him and drop Lily in surprise. Desmond appeared infront of Lily in a prtective stance. He was burned in places but worse in some places like his right arm to the point in places it was a fleshy pink and his chest where a burning claw mark was engraved in his skin. He was soot covered and matted with sweat and looked like he might colapse.
"Back the hell up!" Desmond snarled as Salem strugled to his feet and he gave Lily a once over look. "Any plans?"
~~~~
Jack felt his sense of worry fading with sound of her heart beat like his own form of a lullabye. How could he leave this? How could he ever be without her? He saw her eyes dart away and took it as she was still lost in thought about something. He said his peice, he didn't want the blood again, and if he pried into her thoughts too long it might make things worse. After all she'd never do anything dangerous....
He let her chin drop and instead stole a kiss on the nape of her neck before wrapping an arm around her waist. "I'm not going to sleep but I'm just going to rest my eyes a moment, kay?" He yawned and but as soon as he relaxed, listened the drumming of her heart, and shut his eyes he was out like a light.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Aka felt a tear fall down her face... she wanted more time... more time with Jack.. but she had to go... for his own good... she would only bring him more truble then she was worth.

she gently eased out of his embrace and kissed his cheek looking down at him, " i love you Jack. " she wispered before sneeking out of the room and heading down the hall.

she had to move quick before he noticed her gone... total exotion coudlnt last long on vampires... she coudlnt chance getting caught... she douted she could leave him again.

she hurried past the desk the woman giving her a dirty look as she pased... Aka resisted fliping her off.... insted ran out and paused looking about her feeling utterly lost... were was she going to go....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm

"j-just one" she huffed pulling out her sword. lily slipped the blade calmly under her last seal and took a deep breath "stay close" she whispered to desmond and snapped her last seal and her breath came easy suddenly and she stood up with ease brushing the dust off her shoulder. "well salem... i warned you. and now youve pissed me off" she said and shifted her purple eyes towards salem

she winced and then looked over at the horizon. the moon was appearing "desmond... whatever happens... thank you." she said to him and sheathed her sword making weird symbols with her hands then she pulled them apart and a large charge of power was in her hands. it was pure light, no... lightning... she took a few steps then ran slamming it into salems chest sending violent volts through his body. sitting ontop of his twitching body she pushed harder making a yellow charge of energy in the other hand moving it towards salems face "its over... my old friend" she said strugling with him till the shadow snuck up on her pulled her down. she let out a loud screaching noise extending her 3 pairs of fangs. the shadow pushed her mouth open more. viens in her neck started to throb as venom shot from her mouth and it let go. she lay panting on the ground "ow..." she huffed. "shadows dont forget huh? you dont have very long tho shadow" she said and the markings all along her body started to glow as the moon hit her. she seemed to float on her tip toes and the wire from before extended from her hands. altho now she seemed to have control of it.

"salem... one last chance..." she said "call off the shadow... get the fire demon out of belle... and i will spare your life... if not..." she held out her hand and the barb wire shot froward wrapping itself around salems only arm ripping into it "ill rip you from limb to limb" she said in a cool and calm manor

~*~

belle felt the water hit her flames and they whimpered "ahhhh!!!" she yelled and then looked at her moon. her eyes turned lavender suddenly and she stood up the flames disappearing from around her as the moon hit her. she looked mesmorized for a moment then turned looking at damon with tear filled eyes

"d-...dam..." she mumbled before the flames wrapped themselves around her hidding her from him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Salem winced at the pain and drew in a haggard breath. "I would never accept a life from a traitor." He snarled but a chuckle escaped his control. "Belle chose her own fate. I only helped her realize her true potential." He coughed and blood spattered the ground. The Shadow stared down at him then looked in the direction of Belle. It couldn't loose this easily, nt now that he was so close. It moved away from Salem and darted towards Belle, battering at the wall of fire that protected her. "The only thing that can cure her...is death."

Damon heard her voice and looked around wildly. The flame had disappeared but there was no sign of Belle. Well, except for the flames that surrounded the roof top of a building. He darted to the roof top and moved toward the flames. He couldn't just go into them, he would die and be no help to Belle if he was dead. A shadowy mist slammed into the flames infront of him and the ripple let Damon catch a glimpse of Belle. "Belle, please, come back..."
~~~
Blake slipped out of Akari's sleeping embrace and headed for the door. His head was beginning to ache and he felt weak enough to eat a horse. "Damn blood loss really does mess with you." He muttered opening the door.

Jack awoke from his sleep from a terrifying realization. He couldn't hear Akari's heart beat. He culd smell her on the sheets next to him but he couldn't feel her in his arms. He bolted up, his eyes scanning the room in alarm. "Akari?" He listened carefully for any sign of life but nothing came back. Akari was gone. His fear fueled imagination started to get the better of him as he got to his feet. He thought he smelled firmiliar blood nearby. His thoughts became a reality when he heard Blake's voice in the hall.
Action took over thought and in a split second Blake was thrown back into his room, Jack's nails digging into his neck in a death grip. "Where is she?!" He snarled pressing down on his throat so hard he could hear the air escaping Blake's lungs. "What did you do to Akari?!"
A smell hit his nose. It was a semi firmiliar smell ladened with blood and something sickly. He looked up and saw the face of...Akari? It looked like her but he could sense this wasn't her.
"Who are you?" Jack said his face pale and his eyes narrowed dangerously.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum