FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Just Bitter - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Bitter

3 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Just Bitter - Page 10 Empty Re: Just Bitter

Post by Aka Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Olivia about died seeing Jack standing there...

she could smell his anger... his fear as well as Blakes fear.

" im... .what do you mean Jack?" she wimpered not knowing what to do.

getting to her feet feeling stronger she streached, " im... Olivia. " she stated then looking at blake still in Jacks grip.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 am

she looked as the shadow bolted off and she let the wire rip off salems legs cutting through them like butter

"ill leave you to think about your choice..." she said and took off running the ground where she stepped lighting up with the same blue from her markings as it hit her eyes she ran quickly towards the shadow tackling through the flames infront of damon belle in her arms. she was clinging onto lily who lept down from the flames. belle was twitching and convulsing violently

"belle...belle" she whispered shaking her. when belle opened her eyes again they where lavender and lily took the chance "fight belle.." she whispered before bitting into her neck her 3 pairs of fangs digging into belles smooth skin

belle started screaming trying to get away but lily wouldnt let go. suddenly belle stopped moving entirely and went limp on the ground. lily then let go and moved to belles lips parting them lightly putting hers close to belles and breathing in. black and flame spiraled up from belles mouth into lily's and the red wings started to disappear into her beautiful wings of light. her red hair turned back to its pale whiteand her lavender eyes grew stronger over the flame till it was gone. "shh" lily said pulling away "its alright now belle" she whispered pulling her close "come back to us" she whispered again "belle... belle" she said and then felt the shadow grab onto her and pull her away from belle "DAMON! GRAB BELLE AND RUN! SHES PURE RIGHT NOW BUT UNCONCIOUS HURRY BEFORE THE SHADOW! TAKE HER AND RUN!" lily said drawing her sword rapping the wire around it slicing into the shadow before rolling onto her back opening her mouth as the fire and black rose out of her mouth in the shape of a pheonix bird. it stretched its wings and then screached and nearly exploded as she touched it turning the fire blue

the shadow lurched up on her and she groaned trying to get up but blood was spurting from her mouth making her light headed and dizzy. "shadow... if you do not retreat and leave...i will banish you.." as a final defense when the shadow started moving into her mouth to take her over she stated loudly in old vampiric language "H'tuet hiRoku ne`joie" ((let the light in)) the blue markings on her shot out in all directions making a bright light almost as bright as a clear full moon as lightning shot from her screaming body. it was casting all the shadows in the entire city they where in to disipate

there was a sizzling and screaming noise and then it all stopped and she lay in a crumpled mess face down a pool of blood forming from her many wounds

+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Damon silently thanked Lily as he ran with Belle tyring to fight the urge to go back everytime she screamed in pain. She did this for Belle and for everyone else when she could have just left them. He held Belle close but slammed to a halt when a smaller tendril of a shadow came out from a sewer grate. He slashed at it and the thing gave a snarling his of pain. Damon barely had time to react before a giant wave of light slammed into him. It forced him forward and completely tore the shadow apart as Damon slid on the building side. He dropped to his feet on a street bellow trying to see past the blinding light that had bleached his vision momentarily.
His vision cleared and he could see Belle again, the same beautiful Belle he missed so much. He embraced her though she was still unconcious. "Belle, I missed you, love."

Desmond's eyes adjusted to the light and he began to realize he'd blacked out for a moment. How long had he been out? He pulled himself to his feet, wincing at the smarting wounds that would probably take a very long time to heal. He heard something scream and his eyes darted in the direction. He followed the sound and came to rest at the crumpled Lily.
He felt himself tense and pulled Lily's face from the blood. He felt something strange, something terribly painful like the day he watched the Oracle die. The Goddess was safe and he knew Lily would probably die in the process, but why did it hurt so badly to see her like this.
"Lily?" He pulled her into his arms and felt the blood seeping into his arms. "You did good Lil...You finally got to use your kick ass power too." He laughed but it was weak and strained. "I-I really wish I could have done more to protect you...seems I've been failing at that alot recently..."
~~~~~
For Blake it was almost like one of those soap opera moments, the ones where in the silence that followed Akari-Olivia's words you hear DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUH!. "Wh-What?!" Blake stammered wide eyed and Jack's eyes darted from him to Olivia.
"What? There's no way in hell that would be Aka." Jack snarled shaking his head. And this kid tried to call himself her child hood friend. Well, that would all be fixed after he killed Blake and finished off the mother. He lifted Blake and tossed him to the side and fixed his gaze back on Olivia.
"Frankly, I'm done with this little game, I'm done with you threatening Akari and having to clean up after your murdering orginization." He crossed the room in a single movement his normaly gold eyes now their preditorial blood red color. "What? Scared I might break that pretty little neck of yours?" His concience was pleading with himself he needed to get this done with quickly but every fiber of him wanted to watch her suffer, suffer like her daughter who was left to die with a silver knife wrentched in her heart...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Olivia was fine till Jack crossed the room... his blood... o god his blood smelled amazing she had to bite him... she wanted that blood...

her teeth hurt her mouth felt like it was full of sand and Jack... was so close.

moving faster then she had ever moved she hoped up and bit Jack sinking in her teeth feeling his blood hit her mouth was extacy.

she then quickly moved feeling his intent to kill, " sorry you just smelt good... " she growled.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

lily could barely open her eyes as she strained pulling a bloody hand to touch desmonds cheek "d-des..mon...d?" lilys struggled words where soft and fragile. "ah... your safe... i-im so glad.." she said struggling to smile as her hand started to slip "i-im tired.. i think... i might take a nap now...." she whispered as her hand dropped and her eyes started to shut. she went completely limp as her head rolled to rest into his side curled up to desmond. (( he should bring her back to the vampire world **hint hint wink wink** i has a bit of a plan >:3 muahahaha!))

belle felt her eyes flutter open to rest on damon "damon?" she whispered and looked around pulling her arms up and into damons hair twirling it softly "how did we get here sweetie?" she asked still feeling a bit weak

+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 pm

((...why do your plans scare me?))
Desmond frowned slightly at the hope her voice had stirred. He was almost a little mad with himself at his reaction. He wouldn't allow himself to feel that way, he was a Warrior, the best he could do was get her help and let her heal. Though his medical knowledge only knew tactical wounds not bondage spells the Council used. But he did know something about Originals. They could only truly heal back in their home land.
He pulled the sleeve of his shirt up looking at the Warriors crest that was engraved into his wrist. His creator once said something about a Warrior's abilities to return back to the home land with their Lords/ Ladys, but he'd never been away from his world to ever test it. It wasn't like Liela was ever allowed to leave...He gave it a guess and took Lily's hand, placing it over the mark like Liela had done so many times. It glowed a bright blue and he felt a pain shoot through his veins as a ring of light enclosed them. His eyes pulled closed at the burning sensation the light brought and when he opened them they we're by the fountain again with the light from the spell disappearing. He heard someone coming and into the shadow of the castles gate. He didn’t exactly want a repeat of the last event and having Lily squewered by arrows again.

Damon feared he might crush her in the tight embrace he had her in but he was too afraid of losing her again to let go. “It’s a pretty long story. You just…were gone for a little while and we came to get you back.” He said and kissed her neck lightly. “A little while felt like forever though.” He said under his breath then pulled away to look at her again. He smiled crookedly and pushed a soot dusted bang from her face. “I forgot how pretty your eyes always looked in the moon light.” He heard a sirens heading towards the old factory fire and sighed. “Oh and you kind of set a few things on fire.” Before she could worry over it he got to his feet and cradled her close before they ended up at a nearby park.
~~~~~~
Jack staggered back mostly out of shock and the fact having his energy pulled from him made his knees buckle. “What the-you just..bit me?” He placed a hand on the wound incredulously and felt the puncture wounds. He hadn’t exactly expected that to happen but the shock wore off quickly. He steadied his stance and darted at her making a grab to pin her down so she couldn’t run. She somehow had become a new born…perhaps that had something to do with the effects on Akari’s blood…that meant Olivia was dangerous now, more so than he’d anticipated.

Blake pulled himself to his knees but fell short of getting to his feet when he tried to put pressure on his wrist. He examined the dark bruise and knew it was broken. Maybe it was the blow of finding out he had actually helped Olivia or the fact Jack had just kicked his ass in less than a second that made him feel so useless…but maybe there was hope. After all where was the REAL Akari? He got to his feet and gave the two fighting one last look. Hey, maybe if he got lucky they’d kill each other. Problem solved. He slipped out the door and ran past the receptionist who had heard the crash.
“Let me guess, found out your girlfriend had schedualed another slumber party?” She said and Blake blinked. Another what? She must have seen the other Aka.
“Yeah..uh…which way did she go?”
“Out the door and too the left.” He took off out the door and looked for any sign of her. He found her a good ways away, running like a bat out of hell away from the hotel.
“Aka!” He called when he caught up to her. She tried to bolt but he took her wrist but her strength only slung him forward into her. They both fell to the ground and Blake looked down at her with a small frown. “And where exactly do you think you’re going?”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:12 pm

Akari gave him and dirty look and looked away, " im running off again why you here to take me back. " she grmbled pushing him off so she coudl get up.

" i need to get as far away form Jack as i can and fast before he finds out im missing. " seh said, " i just dont know were to go " she wispered.

+++++++++++++++

Olivia smiled licking the blood from her lips," you know... you taste much better then Blake... i didnt think all that vampire blood would afect me over the years... "

she frounded... " god what have i done... god only knows what that monster of a daughter of mine is.... "

she continued to circle him" do you want ot talk about her.... i need to know more... i know she is a mut... but the blood... did it aftct her too.... "

she eyeed Jack over... he wasnt bad for a run away royal brat, she recognized his picture... " so prince Jack.... do you want to talk about your little girlfriend. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:35 pm

lily felt her herself being jolsted around and when she opened her eyes again she could hear the ringing of the footsteps aswell

'go...go... run desmond...' she thought but couldnt bring words to her lips. from lilys hurt shoulder suddenly appeared seal markings that traveled over her blue markings 'so thats why... im not dead...' she thought 'there must be a piece of the arrow in my shoulder still...' she dragged her hand to her shoulder but before she could do anything she felt desmond being lifted away from her.

the head of the council walked forward using some type of strange magic to fling desmond to the side and away from lily

"little devil! ever since the begining you have caused me nothing but trouble! how would you like me to turn you into a baby again hm? or perhaps turn you into something different... i have been in the experimenting mood" he said and dug his fingers into her shoulder. she let out an ear piercing scream of pain as he pulled out the tip of the arrow looking it over then tossing it to the side. she lay dead on floor her eyes open widely and blood starting to pool out of her mouth

"oh no you dont" he said putting his hand on her chest electicuting her back to a gasping breath

"Sao..." she coughed as he grabbed her by the neck picking her up

"yes? little sin? oh? does your little boy friend not know that? oi! boy come here" he said and pulled his hood off. it was another originaland he used his free hand to pull desmond closer to them

"look at this girls ears. she is no true vampire. bitch..." he said looking her over again "she may have been here int he begining but she is a type of tick. she gains the powers of the originals she kills" he said and smirked "what goodies did you bring me this time? shadow? lightning... fire maybe... how fun... still wish i could seperate you from that lovely barb wire trick but that was just too much fun to install" he said and looked at desmond "warrior. u will be assigned a new profit. this is non of your consern anymore... alright?" he said and turned dragging lily by her neck still her feet barely brushing on the ground "come come lily lets go play now eh?" he chuckled disappearing in the cloaks of the other council members who where staring at desmond intently

~*~

"i...i didnt mean to... no one got hurt right?" she said her eyes almost brimmed with tears "i didnt mean to worry you damon. im sorry" she said kissing his cheek lightly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Desmond felt their stares but didn't take his eyes off where Lily had left. His instinct reaction was to follow but when he moved forward he felt that same searing feeling travel up his arm. His mark glowed as the Council member spoke
"That was an order to heel Warrior." Desmond looked back at the man his glare turning feral. "I only take orders from the people I'm bound to." He pushed one of them out of the way but felt his heart drop. Lily and the head member were gone.
"Damn it... Lily!" He called running towards the castle but was restrained by one of the Council Warrior's, a vampire named Noah.
"Well well, Dezy. Never thought I'd see the day when I'd get to do this." He laughed and the world suddenly went black.
Desmond woke in a room somewhere in the castle. He was laid on a couch with his wounds dressed and his head feeling like he'd been hit by a train. "ah....Lily?"
He got to his feet and made his way out into the hall searching for a sign of Lily.

€Damon shook his head. "No no, I know yu didn't." He said then looked down a little guilty. "Well, Lily is pretty banged up but she's with Desmond so she should be fine..." He said then kissed her. "Just promise me you'll never play with fire again. That shit hurts...alot."
~~~
Blake laughed but it was more out of irony than humor. "Oh your boyfriend is pissed Aka." He said and rubbed his wrist. “Scared your mom half out of her mind.” He said then frowned. “No I honestly don’t think she can’t get anymore wacked out…” It was weird but he almost felt like this situation mirrored his previous one with Olivia. He shivered at the thought and got to his feet.
“Why would I take you back to him if your running away? Trust me if I wanted to, I’d have already done it by now.” He offered her a hand up and placed a hand over his heart woundedly. “Ouch Aka, your total lack of confidence in my skills is a real ego kill.” He said with a smile.

Jack glared at Olivia but had to break the stare when she mentioned Akari’s blood. So…it was venom that caused her to taste so strange? He looked back at Olivia steadily. “I’ve got nothing to say to you but this,” He smiled slightly, “You keep calling Aka a mut, a monster, but those words come to mind when I look at you.” He shrugged. “Actually I have no idea what you are or what part of the venom is working through your system. Your heart is still beating but you have all the power f a new born. I wonder what your friends back at DOS will think."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 pm

" shut up you child this is beyond there stupidity. " Olivia growled.

" for years... no since i was 18 i develoed a reversal venom for vampires... there blood.... stops aging gives powers to humans... and i cant get enuf... " seh said almost out of it before focusing on him.

" i guess... its better to get it strait form the tap though huh?" she said a wicked gleam in her eye's, " how abou tit kid... want to come as dinner? you are much better tasting then humans. "

she growled transforming Aka's face to a preditors. " i want to eat you up so bad." she growled, " but i also want ot eat up that daughter of mine... god knows what power i can get form her.... "

++++++++++++++++

Akari took the hand and laughed, " you know.... i feels like... its been a realy long time since i have seen you Blake... i missed you . " she siad smileing.

" well i guess we need to hitail it out of here..... " she smiled and took his good hand, " just please dont be afraid if i transform into a monster... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 pm

lily was strapped into a chair in an all to familiar room. "just get it over with you fucker" she hufed unable to lift her head anymore. Sao grabbed the jar and forced it into her mouth her fangs extending almost snake like and bitting down painfully into the jar. he then took a knife and jerked it into her hand spearing her through the palm. blood and a burning red glowing liquid dripped from her back row of fangs "ow..." she huffed when he pulled the jar away "tch tch tch thats the fire element... alright pet. seems we have gotten it all. thunder... lightning... water... i still have that lovely air and earth element you gave me all those years ago... youve made me rather powerful little one" he said and patted her head "if only i could get that wire..." he said looking at her palm. the thorns shot out wrapping around his neck "you jack ass.. its not wire... its thorns" she huffed but he simply burned through the throns brushing them off his shoulder. "tch nice try pet. alright. ready for your seals?" he said pulling a mask over his face and sitting in a chair next to her dragging a large metal tray filled with large needles chains and clasps that she stared at wide eyed

~*~

belle frowned "alright damon. im sorry" she said and held him tightly. "i want to go home... our home.. the old apartment... can we?" she asked her eyes shinning with the memories of when she first met him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Desmond moved forward realizing that he had no idea where he was going but couldn't make himself stop. Sao had her somewhere and the goddess only knew what they were doing to her. "Glad your up." Noah laughed from a side hallway and Desmond stopped but didn't look at him. Noah pushed off the wall and walked towards him."Your looking for her, the demon. She's as good as dead now." Desmond shook his head.
"I can tell my master is still alive." He lied carefully and Noah burst out laughing. "You-swore yourself to that thing?!" He frowned when Desmond didn't move. "Oh the Council wont like that..." A Warrior's oath of protection was eternal or at least till his master died. Like a blood connection it tied them together so that the Warrior could sense when their vampire was in danger or if his master needed him. It wasn't an easy thing to break and it caused complications....
"Well then brace yourself. Things are about to get pretty ugly for her." Noah said before Desmond hurried forward.
'Lily...Lily!'

Damon smiled and sighed. "Your wish is my command." It wasn't a long trip back infact Damon could sense a flood of relief at actaully seeing the apartment in tact. Everything it had been through was enough to make the landowner toss them out. Not that that ever stopped him. Crossing the thrshhold of the apartment felt even better, he even ignored the damn cat of Belle's that laid curled up on the couch. "Well, Goddess, anymore wishes?" He laughed placing her carefully on her bed that was in a bit of a mess. It wasn't exactly a clean room after her mini episodes where she painted the walls and he did his research.
~~~~
Jack tensed his eyes narrowing. Well, at least he knew she didn't have Akari. It almost made him sick hearing her talk her like she was a snack. "You won't lay a finger on Akari.." He snarled moving towards Olivia. "If you want my blood you'll have to take it. You want her you'll have to kill me." He swung at her but her speed was much better than his. He didn't know what to expect in a fight with Olivia. He just knew he had to keep her from threatening Akari again.

Blake smiled squeezing her hand. "Trust me nothing seems to surprise me now." He said and was being perfectly honest. After that Olivia scare how could he find Akari to be a monster? "But answer me this. Qhaere exactly are we going?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her boldness.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Aka looked north and sighed, " well... i guess the one lplace niether my mother or Jack would look for me. "

she smiled and let her hand go slack in his as if to let go, " you dont have to come... im going to go the the long with in the Vampire kingdoom... " seh wisperd almost afraid to speek it out loud, " i figure that is the one place they wouldnt to look. " she said.

+++++
O livia smerked, all she needed to do was get out fo this alive... seh had strenth and speed on her side... though Jack definetly had years over her despite her knolage on vampires ingeneral.

" so... you woudl rather fight me than catch up wiht Akari before my Asistant Blake catches her... or are you worrried you wont know were to look for her?"

seh Laughed, " she ran away form you huh... what did you do bite her?" seh smerked at him
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 am

he speared the needle through her belly button and chuckled as she shivered with pain

"stop shaking or ill mess up and have to rip it out" he said and attached the chain around the seal on her belly button

"you will look beautiful when im done with you" he said and opened a chest pulling out sacrifical clothing mush used for the oracles sacrifice "you will be my sacrifice... the one thing i cannot have" he said putting his lips close to hers before sitting back "you will stay near me... when there is a kill you will give me the power... understand?" he said and she nodeed "no more please no mo-" he shoved the needles through her ears putting 3 more in one ear and 4 in the other "come on now" he said and started pulling her clothing off. she was too weak blood spilling out of her fresh wounds "lets get you in these pretty clothes eh? try not to bleed on them. its white after all" he said and pulled the bottoms on her first.

http://www.velvetpeacockdesigns.com/gypsy_clothes/Tribal_Bellydance_tasselbelt.jpg

he placed the gold chains around her waiste and smiled at her "beautiful. you dont remember this clothing do you? you used to wear it before the council took over. back when your daddy ruled over all of the vampires as king" he said and she groaned and he pulled the top on her. ((i dont really have a pic so use ur imagination lol)) the top was almost like a black bra. showing off her chest quite nicely. on the very botton was looks of chains attached to the bottom of the top and in the back clasped with a gold seal.

"ahh beautiful" he said pulling the neckalce seal from before back on her and 3 wrist seals. two on her right had one on her left and then two on her left ankle

"there we go dont you look beautiful?" he said pulling her forward. she was so exhausted and light headed all she could do was limply lay there

"one last thing" he said and looked at her necklace. he pulled it up off her skin a little and took a gold circle melding it to the very front of the neckalce. when he set it down she yelped at how hot it was

he turned and grabbed a thick heavy gold chain and attacked it to her necklace grabbing the other end and yanking her to her feet. she nearly tumbled over and he pulled her up straight

"now " he said and whistled maids rushing in "go clean the blood off her. do not remove anything on her but... put some nice make up too... she looks a little ... ugly" he said and lily spit on him as they maids hurried her out of the room

by the time they where done with her she looked like a harem princess. she had a gold tiara on that dipped down on her forhead. her hair was combed nicely straight down her back. they had put little make-up on her but enough to accent her beautiful bright purple eyes and red lipstick making her sharp teeth looked pearly white

"all done. come on my lady" the maid said as lily folled her like a dog on a leash. she brought her to the throne room where Sao was sitting in the throne smiling brightly as the maid brought her over. he took the leash and clasped it to the throne "such a lovely looking girl. so much better now eh?" he said and she huffed looking at the door

"would you like some?" he said holding out a bowl of grapes to her. she slapped them out of his hand and he frowned at her

"i want desmond" she huffed and he slapped her so hard across the face she fell to the floor

"no" he said and huffed stupid little virgin. why dont you bite something already... three fangs are just lovely. that instense pleasure of being bitten is enough to make me want you to bite me aswell" he smirked and she lay on the floor tears rolling from her eyes. the seals where burning her as they pulled the power and life out of her.

"come now. bow to me" he sai dand she tried to stand. he took his sword and speared her through her hands so she would have to bow. she let out a scream that rang through the castle

"thats better isnt it?" he said as she cried 'desmond... please....' she thought looking down at her hands.

~*~

"can... can i have a kiss?" she said blushing brightly looking up at him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:39 pm

(Sorry, I had to leave for a family thing early and didn't get to respond to everything!)
“That’s a pretty sick fetish for a Council member.” Desmond said stepping out from behind the shadow of the door. Lily’s pain, her scream, and her blood lead him to the throne room, but obviously not in time to spare her the pain. He eyed Lily’s hand pinned to the floor and he glared at Sao. He darted and appeared by Lily pulling the sword from her hand as easily as he could. It was obvious she was in pain but he couldn’t stop to help her if he gave Sao time to act. He thought of trying to use the sword on the chain but instead raised it to Sao’s neck. “How do I break it?” He said knowing he meant the chain. He wasn’t expecting to be able to kill him this easily but a slight advantage was better than none.
~~~
Blake frowned. “No, I won’t let you.” He released her hand so that he could place a hand on her shoulder. “You’ll get yourself killed out there. If you think DOS hates werewolves what do think a whole kingdom of blood sucking vampires is going to do?” He thought about the pissy vampire chick Lily who spoke of Akari with such hate it was hardly human. How could Aka ever think that was a good idea? “I’d follow you anywhere Akari…but I won’t be apart of something that’s going to harm you.”

Well, Olivia hit that one on the nail. Jack even paused to think about it. Had he done something to cause Akari to leave? It struck a cord with him and he looked down slightly. “I-That’s not-“ That’s not true? How could he know? Hell, he didn’t even know where to find her. What’s worse Blake could be with her…’I could use the mark.’ He would recognize the scent of it anywhere but that also meant Akari had to be alive. “What if I don’t know where she is, if she did run because of me, how does that change your situation any?” He said and looked back up at her. “You have no way of knowing where she’ll be and I’m pretty sure you Assistant isn’t going to give you answers. So what does killing you here and now change for me? Not much…”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 pm

"you would have to remove the seal" he said and smiled brightly "go right ahead my friend" he said and chuckled and lily's tear filled eyes before standing

"your right... maybe it is a fetish" he said running his fingers on her bare stomach. lily tried to pull away but the chain was making it impossible

"listen desmond," he said turning his attention back to the stubborn warrior "she isnt yours to protect anymore alright... ? fine... maybe ill have lily say it. lily? tell the pretty young man that your no longer his" he said and she saw the fun little flint in his eye. she knew full well he could have and should have killed desmond before he even had a chance to get to the sword... he was doing this to torture her

"go on. say wat you really feel lily... " she felt the power building up inside of sao and she tried to jump inbetween sao and desmond then stopped

"you... desmond... are.. you are no longer alloud to protect me... i set the fate of your loyalty in teh hands of the council..." she said in a shakey voice grabbing his hands "goodbye..." she almost whispered her entire body shaking with the earge to cry

sao pushed his hand out blasting desmond back out of the throne room doors giving him the last vision of sao back handing lily to the ground

council members struggled to restrain desmond as they did a spell the seal on his arm changing

"you are to protect the new oracle" the member said pulling desmond into the other room and the chubby teen stepped forward wearing all white dress. her face was coated with almost clown looking paint. bright blue eye shadow and red lipstick. she smiled at desmond and held out her hand "nice to meet you" she said and looked at her arm "oh! we match!" she said putting her arm next to his. they had the same seal on their arms

lily lay on the floor crying when desmond left. after he had hit her she couldnt get herself up. truthfully she wasnt crying from the pain of the smack. it was having to renounce her one and only friends loyalty... but it was to keep him safe... she had to...right?

she looked at her arm. the seal was still there... 'how is that possible?' she thought tracing it lightly
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:30 am

Desmond stared at the seal and pulled his arm away. When he should have been feeling the undying need to protect the new oracle he actually felt a sort of apathy. He did feel his instincts kicking in as he walked to the door and he could sense her emotions in a way that almost gave him a look into her mind. Worries of petty things like shoes, being accepted, her make up, and if the dress made her look big. Her worry battered his own fears and thoughts of Lily. That seemed to be the only thing he could think about. What was happening to her, what he had caused...She renounced his oath what more could he do. She may not have wanted his pprotection but he felt like he needed to give it only to her.
"Lily, who's Lily?" The new Oracle, he didn't even bother to know her name,asked curiously. Desmond sensed a warrior of the council stir from somewhere near by and knew he was being watched.
"I was thinking of my previous Oracle Liela." He said his eyes narrowing into slits at the girl. "She died."
The oracle gulped and instantly he felt more worry and fear batter him.
"I'm your warrior." He said, folding his arms. "I'm here to protect you even if it means I have to die in the process. Trust in my abilities." He said but the monologue was forced. "My thoughts are my own. Stay out of them." He said so low only her ears could possibly hear it. She slunk back and continued her drone about her dress.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:00 am

lily looked up at sao and sniffled "maybe i should kill him anyway..." he said and she grabbed onto his legs resting her head on his knees "no please sao i promise ill do anything dont touch my desmond" her eyes grew wide when the words slipped from her mouth... 'hes not yours... why... why would you even say something like that

sao looked down at her in disgust "how disgusting." he huffed kicking her off his legs

"fine." he said and looked down at her "i will let him live a long and happy life if you do one thing..." he said and reached down tothe leash

"you must stay by my side" he said and she winces... then nodded bowing her head. he ripped the chain from her necklace and she stood and he smiled "now... little servent. feed me" he said and she grabbed a bowl of grapes him pulling her so she was sitting on the arm rest of the throne she hand fed him grapes her heart aching with the thought of desmond. "whats wrong pet?" he said running his hand down her arm making her want to gag

"what happened to desmond?" she asked and he smiled "hes been assigned to a new oracle. didnt i tell you? he is serving her right now" he said and the pain of jealousy burned inside of lily as she crushed the grape in her hand "come come pet lets go to bed" he said getting up walking to the exit she followed him looking every direction not seeing desmond.

when they got to his room she looked around "only one bed? oh darn" he said and grabbed her hand pulling her t othe bed pushing her down

"its alright pet i wont try anything.. tonight." he said and ran his hand on her stomach again before laying down aswell. very soon he was asleep snoring loudly into her ear. she slipped away from his grip and went to the balchoney standing on the railing turning and climbing up the side of the castle. she sat on the roof craddling her legs staring at the moon. her markings where glowing the faintest blue. barely even seeable. the restain and the heaviness of the seals hurt her. it made her feel like her bones where being crushed slowly

"desmond... why am i so attached to a warrior..." she huffed laying back
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Desmond heard Emma, the Oracle, start to shift insanely in her sleep and he felt the heat of her vision pulling him to her bed side. Much as he’d done with Liela and her visions he touched her cheek coaxing her to focus on what she was seeing. “I-I see a person, I can’t see their face…pain, it’s hurting them! Their trapped, like their in a cage or a big stone room.” He frowned as her tossing and turning stopped and her eyes met Desmond’s. Her eyes were an inky blank like the pupil consumed them. “Desmond I can see your oath and where it lies. She is not of our kind but her soul hangs in the balance of our Light and Dark.” A groan escaped her lips and she blinked a few times her eyes back to normal.
“Oh sweet goddess you scared me there for a second!” Emma said batting his hand away. “What are you looking at?” She hissed and Desmond pulled away walking back to his seat by the window. “Weirdo.” Desmond heard her huff and he let his senses go to the surrounding area. He still had surveillance on his 24-7 but he could somehow feel that Lily was still alive.

“A warrior’s oath is a nasty thing to break.” Noah laughed watching Lily carefully. He had been assigned to keep an eye on her in case she might think of breaking those seals of hers again and causing problems. “Funny thing is I didn’t know Warriors could be bound to anything other than Vampires.” He said and gave a small shrug. “Hell, I guess there’s a once for everything.”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Akari smiled weekly, " realy... "

she looked away and sighed, " well i guess we should be on our way before they fallow us... hmmmn... "

she smiled turning around, " well lets get going we have to head north if i remeber right... mama had a map when i was a little girl... that showed a place with in the vampire teritorie were the vampires cant smell or hear very well she had hunting charts near it... i figure her lab is still up thre and she isnt likly to be going there... so i though that would be best. "

she looked back twords the north," i wander what we will find there.... "

+++++++++++

Olivia laughed manicaly," i know things that would make a vapire blush... " she snorted...

" i think i know were she is going... but tell me princling... why do you want what can turn you... you have to know she is on the same road i am now... turning from all the ingested vampires blood... i drank it while she was in the womb... hell... i was on vampire teritorie when i was pregnat with her exprimenting wiht vampires. "

she smiled her fangs gleaming, " i still have a few chained up at my lab.... i wander if they are still alive... its been a week since i feed them... hmmn?" she said giggling haplessly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:57 pm

She was going to do WHAT? Jack's eyes widdened slightly. Akari was changing? Why couldn't he have sensed that? "You think she's going to that lab?" He said trying to sum up what Olivia was telling him. She was going to a vampire territory, but why?
~~
She was going to get them both killed no doubt about it, but Blake could let her go off on a suicide mission alone. "Alright then, I think your mom and the vampire might be wrapping things up shortly." He said walking over to his truck and grabbed the gun out from under the seat. "Knowing your mom we'll probably find some evil science lab like out of some old Frankenstien movie." He said shaking his head. "Well if you have the map in mind then lead the way before I realize I've gone completely insane for actually agreeing to this."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Akari turned quickly breacking into a car and opening the pasanger door after hot wireing it.

" lets get going then old friend, one last adventure.... " she siad trying wiht all her might no to turn around and run back to Jacks aid.

she floored it fallowing what she remebered it beinhg burned into her head, for that day.. was the day she all but died.

Akari coudl still see peices of her father strewn about the yard... his blood and her own on the walls... the gleam of the sivler knife and her mothers eye's as she wedged teh blade into her chest its bitting sting just a memorie but still painfull to her.

+++++++++++++

" do you even know what your little lover will be turning into... hmmmm?" Olivia said narowing her eye's.

" that day... when her father changed.... i coudl hear it... hear him... " she seemed to be looking back into time... some what lost.

" i couldn't hear her heart...her fathers heart... i coudl hear it... his blood calling... her's.... it was too quiet.... no sound.... non at all... Akari... she was dead... she had to be dead but she was still walking... she was a monster.... a demon!" she cried out angerly in her frustration.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 pm

"im not vampire... im not a vampire in any aspect" she said to noah not ignollaging his stalking

"infact... im not really sure what i am... i can willingly give pain to someone... i can will thron and wire to bend and break bones... i can take power... and give it away... im an original... or so i was told.." she said and glared at noah her deep purple eyes glaring at him "know i can still kill you with these seals you little toad." she hissed at him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Blake gave Akari a small glance and noticed she was lost in thught. "Yu know I don't know if I like the word last." He said running his fingers along the sile. He was nidding himself some time before he told Aka the truth about her mother. About how the woman was changing and how she'd taken on some new abilities that might wind up killing Aka's little vampire firend. "She's up to something..." He said knowing Aka would know what he meant by SHE. "And it's something that is really really evil." He thought about elaborating on what he knew, about Olvia's painful cramps and the fact she'd bit Jack. He knew he needed to say it but found he didn't want to scare her with the details...she'd find out soon though, sooner than he thought.

Jack felt his worry deepen his frown but gave Oliviaa shake of the head. "She's changing, I can see that, but not changing what makes her the Aki I know." He said but suddenly his senses caught onto something new. He took a step back. He could smell the blood on Blake was leaving and he felt his heart lurch. Did that mean he found Akari? He took a step towards the door. "Are we done here?"
~~~
Noah smiled and raised his hands guiltily. "So sorry to interupt and pry dear princess. I was just curious....that's all..." He looked at her eyes and his narrowed. "They have you sealed up tight don't they? But you still have free will don't you?" He took a step towards her. "That seal on your wrist is his, it reaks of Desmond. But why wuld you chose to keep it, when already he's moved on to another hm?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:38 pm

she looked at the seal that was desmond and felt a small bit of happiness come to the front of her mind thinking about him

"because i dont like forgetting. i will keep my scars" she said and stood up looking at noah rather annoyed

"like i said... watch your place toad. i am much higher rank then you are." she hissed as she walked passed him and jumped down off the roof. landing softly on her feet on the balcony again walking inside. sao was still asleep in the bed so she pulled off her skirt and pulled on her only other option which was see thru harem pants with slits down the sides but they tied around her ankles

she went out into the hall and sat down outside of the door wishing she could hear desmonds thoughts... or at least see his face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum