FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Just Bitter EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Just Bitter EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Just Bitter EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Just Bitter EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Just Bitter EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Just Bitter EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Just Bitter EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Just Bitter EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Just Bitter EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Bitter

3 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Just Bitter Empty Just Bitter

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:47 am

[color=darkred](Kay I'm going to b posting the previous on here so just know Aka you are red and BK you are blue)
" Well..." Akari started looking down listening and knowing no one had moved yet.

" i fell in love, whent to a party and ended up here....when like always Blake did something stuped. " she a nswerd quickly.

it was the sum of her life... every thing was swell till Blake did something stuped.

" its odd... but i love ..." she paused, seh loved the doc but coudlnt tell her seh was in love with what she belived to her enime. " with a bad boy of sorts... and Blake showed up at the party and told them who i was, while excaping Sofie and her crew found me."

the men and wemon here were slower then she remeberd or was it her hitend gifts...

looking at the doc she smiled, " thankyou so much, im sorry i coudnt make a further excape... the heart transplant was a little more taxing then i thoght it woudl be..."

belle looked at damon with a frown and then smiled kneeling down to be eye level with lily "why dont you go look at those white flowers over there, drab me one alright?" she said and lily nodded and belle patted her head again as she turned and walked towards them.

belle stood up and turned to damon "damon... hiru very well died because of my actions... he was very kind to me.. this little girl is the same as him. and if im going to stop this from happening to others then im going to have to pull the information out of her." she said and looked at damon with determination. "this will not happen to another vampire. no matter how cruel at heart they are its just not right." she said and smiled at damon "im not scared of that whimpy council. im much stronger now." she said and stretched her wings out in the moonlight pulling damon closer with them and kissing him playfully
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Just Bitter Empty Re: Just Bitter

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:44 pm

(look I know double posting is bad but I forgot to add this part)
She frowned noticing the faulty details in Akas story but didn't want to trouble the girl. The DOS were suspicious enough as it was. "how did I know the hunters were involved. Blake seems to have gotten harder to handle since you left..." she rolled her eyes. "it's no trouble Aka I just worry about you is all." she looked out the small window that peered into the outside room and saw Sofie talking and pointing to Akari. "they aren't allowed in when I'm workin on someone." she said buisying herself with a strange looking tool. "just so you know I refuse to drug you like they asked. You're lik family Aka you know that." she shook her head. "but I can't prevent the way they'll treat you. They have no class, I'm sorry hun." she raised the tool and pressed something that glowed a dull red. "standard tracking device, I promise it won't hurt as bad as the liquid anesthetic." she said smiling softly.
~~~
Damon smiled "yes you have but don't let it go to your head." he laughed kissing her forehead but still kept watch over Lily. She shouldn't get involved with the councils plans. They may seem weak but they didn't get their positions for nothing. The wind picked up slightly and had a chill enough for Damon to feel it. He wanted to ignore the nagging feeling he had but it was just too damn much of a risk for him not to worry.
(Kay I think I've got an idea but it's a long stretch.)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:09 pm

"its alright damon." she said cupping his face in her hands and smiling at him

"everything will be fine. they will not clip my wings anymore. soon i will be able to fly again. and i can take us back... but. first i want to find out more about this girl" she said and smiled brightly before turning and smiling as lilly came back handed her the flower

"oh so pretty. dont you like it lilly?" she asked and the girl looked the flower over then sniffed it and bit it. before pulling it out of her mouth she shook her head

"ther was no blood in that. i dont like it" she said handing it to belle who blinked and looked at the slobbery flower.

"yes well they arent to eat. they are to look at and smell."

"it smelled like the outside. i only like the smell of copper and metal." she said and belle blinked setting the flower to the side and standing up

"come on now lets all get going." she chuckled grabbing onto damons hand as lilly walked next to her she grabbed onto her hand with her free one

"there. a big happy family!" she laughed brightly and lilly cringed glaring at damon then giving belle a small smile when she turned her head to her
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Akari hised slightly as the device was incerted.

it wasnt bad... not realy, " well from what i know they wont be drugging me any more any way... they gave me a sleeper drink i think... but it had a revers efect... "

she looked up, " i scard the shit out of her. " she giggled and looked away.

" did... Blake think i was dead... did he miss me or hate me?" she asked...

either he hated her for not taking him along on her excape.... or he simply realy did live to sabatage her life.

she sighed, " why did things have to turn out like this... "

she jumped and gasped, "Doc! please don't let my mother know im here.... please... " she begged hugging her swiftly .
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:43 pm

She blinked in surprise at the sudden hug from Aka but hugged her back. "It's okay. I won't let her get to you." She swallowed hard and whispered, "She's not your only worry. Promise me you'll be extra careful. And if any chance arises, run." She pulled away and tried to hide her worry with a soft smile. She seemed to be tearing up. "Sorry I keep forgetting your not a little girl anymore. I didn't realize how much I really missed you." She said then shook her head with a faint snicker. "Don't worry about Blake. He's just being stupid." She said rolling her eyes and patted Akari's cheek. "Now, go on. They'll get suspicious." She said nudging her towards the door. "It's always good to see you Akari but lets not make these visits a habit okay?"
~~~~
'You've got to be kidding me.' Damon returned Lily's glare and didn't try to hide it. He paused and felt someone enter the court yard and looked up to see one of the Council's servants walking quickly towards them.
"Goddess." The man said bowing deeply. He straightened quickly and seemed to do a double take at Lily. "Oh." He said under his breath and seemed to shake something off before looking back at Belle and Damon. "I'm sorry to interrupt but, the Council requests your presence in the Courts...seems you have a visitor." He said and with another curt bow scurried off.
Damon frowned in confusion. "They sure are blunt." He said but knew something was off. They just had a large celebration for Belle. Who would want to speak with her at such an early hour?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Akari then took a step out the door knowing full well how to remove the tracer chip...

and nutrulize it as well... she new all the working of dos.... down to the head office... she could be dangerous to the entire place...

she then took up the things she was offerd by some of the men and streached, " ready to do shrimpy?" she asked Sophie who was still giving her a dirty look.

in the back of her mind she was still worried about Jake... she wanted ot badly to find his cabbin....so badly to smell him again... to touch him.....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:24 am

"oh. alright." she said and looked at damon. then back at lily who was seeming to nodd off while standing there.

"lily will you go back to my room and take a short rest while me and damon go and see who is in the council room hm?" she said and lily nodded walking away from the two of them turning around to glare harshly at damon before she kept walking

belle took a deep breath and walked with damon to the council room "who do you think it is?" she asked stopping infront of the door
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Damon was at a loss for who it could be and could only shake his head. "whoever it is they can't be much trouble here." he said but held his head higher and pulled Belle a little closer as the doors opened. The Council Room was a round room that was set up like an ampa theatre except with a higher row of chair that seated the 12 members and that of the Goddess in the center with her consorts. The room was almost empty except for the senior members and a pair of gaurds that stood blocking the veiw of the visitor. They all bowed deeply to Belle but the gaurds stayed as stiff as boards.
"Goddessa," A Council member began his eyes not meeting herd in the respectful fashion, "Lady Lily, High Priestess and servant to your will wishes to speak with you." the gaurds parted and a girl stood tall with long auburn hair and light pink eye. "My Goddess," she bowed but it was short and quick, "how wonderful it is to finally meet the one I serve."
~~~
Sofie hissed it something unintelligible as she shoved passed the orther Officers that would be coming with them. Why hadn't they voted to kill that mut? She even volunteered to take care of it herself but that only receved her reprimands and the dog accompanying her to find where Blake was and why they'd lost contact when he was meant to take out a high authority figure for the vampires.
"everyone step quickly. Last area with reported transmition was the little town neighboring this one, Fell's Church." a woman said As the van sped through traffic courtesy of governmental immunities. Sofie loaded her gun before glaring at Akari. "I don't like bringing you along dog. And don't think I won't kill you on the spot if you give me trouble." The man that had yanked Sofie off Akari before then spoke. "Can you follow multiple scents?" he asked tossing Akari a peice of a shirt that contained Blakes scent and a red letter adressed to someone, "we got this off a vampire that fled into the forest after a brawl. Seems to be a hex on the thing, we can't open it."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:06 pm

akari new Balkes shirt well.. the letter she held closer to her taking a deep smell and rinkling her nose.

it wasnt the same cool sent Jack gave off. that and she new it was not for opening... so she tosed it back along with his shirt.

" one.. i know Blake... and two dont open it, it will be bad for your health. " she said .

she new this officer and two others... all willing to keep there mouths shut.... and keep sofie form bing a compleat bitch to her.

seh smilled, " as for smell yes along with good hearing, though... Sofie might need to swich deoderents... this one is a littl to week... i can totaly smell how nervous you are..." she said to guall her.

she new Sofie was excited when it came to Blake... were they close... Akari had never heard of her from Blake....seh wanderd what was up but decided to keep her mouth shut, " so ... am i going in first?" she asked as they arived at the church.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:26 am

"serve? what?" she said and blinked looking at the girl

"im not sure i fully understand this. High priestess.... What is it exactly you wanted to talk to me about?" she said and her hand instinctively moved over her stomach where she had been hit by those sacred arrows what seemed like a lifetime ago
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm

The man smiled and nodded placing he card away in a bag alon with the shirt peice. Sofie however nearly pulled the trigger when they hit a bump. She stared at the floor willing herself not to let it get the better of her. Her temper would only get her throne off this case. Only she could find Blake not that dog.
The church wa a cathedral from the late 1800s that\'d been restored and added on in an almost obnoxious way. Sofie looked around and then snickered back at Aki. \"try not to burst into flames.\" a man stepped out of the shadows and one of the officers headed over to him. \"Lola. You take the cellar with Hope. Kayley and I will take the Rooms on ground level. Daniel and the dog take the rooftop and attic.\" They hurried off and Daniel sighed walking to a stair case and held it open for her. \"alright let\'s put that nose to the test.\"
~~~
Liela looked back at Belle and her red eyes turned glassy with fear. "Goddessa I can't tell you more than this...there was fire , a lone figure, through my own eyes I suffered and watched it kill in the shadows. no one could stop it. I tried to move but it hurt and then You screamed... And then...then-" Liela swooned an fell backwards only to be caught by her gaurds. "Hmmm" she looked exstreemly pale even for a vampire and when she opened her eyes and they were a bright pink again but were rapidly forming tears. Damon moved quicker and met the dazed Priestess, "take one of the guest rooms..the Goddess wishes to hear more of your story..." Damon moved towards Belle to take her out in a strange hurry but the Councils gaurds posted themselves at the door.
It took a while for them to speak but the one who broke the silence was the youngest of thegroup who appeared to be only 16. "Goddess, Damon may we speak with you." he asked as they took Liela away. "Times have grown severe. Just tonight a human violated our sanctum and also that of a werewolf...one an acquiantance of yours. We believe that the Goddess must be protected for the safety of the people...please allow our personal aid." Damons grip tightened on Belles hand. "she doesn't need it." he said with soft destainful tone but the Council mens stare broke his ability to resist their authority and he fell silent.

Last edited by ~Kimcora~ on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:36 pm

her hands grabbed her scars again and she backed away

"damon... i think shes right" she whispered holding her stomach tenderly

"her words are making me want to take flight and leave..." she said but instead moved forward

"please. liela. will you tell me more." she asked walking towards her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Akari took that as a yes and grabed the wepon she was aloud and moved to open the door, " see you inside boys. " she siad excluding sofie on perpous.

then she steped out side and to the door taking a deep breath she opend the door and steped in adn gasped looking about.

she had never been is such a place as this... she wanderd down the way twords the potium.' wow... " she wisperd in awww.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:06 pm

(ky that is weird. Okay the previous post is the one that should have come after your new ones. The previous one got deleted too??? See computers an I don't mix)
The man smiled and nodded placing he card away in a bag alon with the shirt peice. Sofie however nearly pulled the trigger when they hit a bump. She stared at the floor willing herself not to let it get the better of her. Her temper would only get her throne off this case. Only she could find Blake not that dog.
The church wa a cathedral from the late 1800s that\'d been restored and added on in an almost obnoxious way. Sofie looked around and then snickered back at Aki. \"try not to burst into flames.\" a man stepped out of the shadows and one of the officers headed over to him. \"Lola. You take the cellar with Hope. Kayley and I will take the Rooms on ground level. Daniel and the dog take the rooftop and attic.\" They hurried off and Daniel sighed walking to a stair case and held it open for her. \"alright let\'s put that nose to the test.\"
~~~
Liela looked back at Belle and her red eyes turned glassy with fear. "Goddessa I can't tell you more than this...there was fire , a lone figure, through my own eyes I suffered and watched it kill in the shadows. no one could stop it. I tried to move but it hurt and then You screamed... And then...then-" Liela swooned an fell backwards only to be caught by her gaurds. "Hmmm" she looked exstreemly pale even for a vampire and when she opened her eyes and they were a bright pink again but were rapidly forming tears. Damon moved quicker and met the dazed Priestess, "take one of the guest rooms..the Goddess wishes to hear more of your story..." Damon moved towards Belle to take her out in a strange hurry but the Councils gaurds posted themselves at the door.
It took a while for them to speak but the one who broke the silence was the youngest of thegroup who appeared to be only 16. "Goddess, Damon may we speak with you." he asked as they took Liela away. "Times have grown severe. Just tonight a human violated our sanctum and also that of a werewolf...one an acquiantance of yours. We believe that the Goddess must be protected for the safety of the people...please allow our personal aid." Damons grip tightened on Belles hand. "she doesn't need it." he said with soft destainful tone but the Council mens stare broke his ability to resist their authority and he fell silent.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Akari took the opend door and emterd the cathedral.

it was amazing and she coudlnt help but stair. " bitting her lip she looke dabout happily. " oh... so beautiful.. " she gasped.

walking about seh took a deep breath do descover something confusing... she smelled ... Jack?

and blake of corse... but why Jack... was he okay? " Hello?!?" she called out dashing and taking a jump away form danial into the next story's balcany into the shadows, " hello?" she called again ready to cry.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 pm

"will you all just SHUT UP!" she yelled spreading her wings out blinding the gaurds for a moment even pushing damon away from her slightly so he would loosen his grip. she folded her wings back down with a scowl pulled across her face

"IM the goddess here. you listen to ME!" she demanded of the council and walked forawrd

"i know that i have more power in my little finger then any one of you." she said and growled at them balling her fists

"i want you all to just relax for a moment and think things through. i propose that we take extra caution in protecting the castle grounds. i want all the gaurds on extra patrols you got that? no one will enter or leave without our knowing. its the best way to make sure we can closely monitor whats going on. now. another thing. i am perfectly fine with protection with damon near me. and im not a little birdy. these wings arent for show. if i am ever in danger i can get away easy enough." she said and her wings fluffed with confidence

"now. when that women is feeling better i want to speak with her. in PRIVATE! and if you have anything different to say, you wont be on the council for very much longer" she said turning on her heels trying to push her way past he gaurds

"STOP!" one of the elders stood up and the gaurds stopped her

"goddess you being safe is our first and formost concern. you will be gaurded heavily or you will locked where we can watch you. which would you prefer?" he said and belle twitched her wings turning red with impatience
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Damon stared at Belle much like the Council did, taken aback slightly. Thy wa the first time she truly sounded like a Goddess. 'She's never been the fragile type...' He moved over to her and coaxed her away from the guards who didn't seem to know wether to follow their masters ordrs or bend to the goddess's will. "Belle it's okay. Just let them add more security, let them think they're helping. Just till all of this calms down." he smiled. "sorry we ruffled your feathers." The Council men frowned but they didn't wish the Goddess's discontent.
"Goddess, we do not question your power. This is only for your safety." Damon felt a weird shiver go up his spine and rolled his shoulders his eyes darting to the dark hallway that was visible from a crack in the door. Something about it just felt wrong. He shook off the feeling when he saw the emotionless wall that was the council and decided it was just nerves. "Pleade Belle." He asked with a pleading stare.
~~~~ 
"Hey wait!" Daniel shouted hurrying after her.

"your sure shed be here?" Blake asked looking around the street bellow before back at Jack. "No Im not..." Jack said sniffing the air. He could never hope to smell like Akari could, maybe if she was bleeding but that would mean....Blake noticed Jacks frustration and moved to the bell towers window. "aka never really liked being alone in the dark.." 
Jack blinked and his frown hardened. "How firmiliar are you to her?" Blake snickered slightly at Jacks evident jealousy but hid it behind an innoccent shrug. "we used to be quite close actually, family friends. That was before she ran off..." Jack didn't answer but kept string out at the empty streets with a small pain growing from missing her. "What about you Jerry?"
"it's Jack and I care about her more than you eve could." Blakes anger suddenly spiked and without thinking sneered. "Oh yeah? That's why you dragged her into that damn leech pit? Some show of loving character by leaving her by herself out here." 
With little than a seconds pause Blake hit the wall with Jack a few feet away looking as if he hadn't even moved. Blake pulled his sword and charged him but Jack disappered. Blake paused watching for the next move and caught Jacks fist. Blake slammed Jack into the Belle that rung hollowly from the impact. "hah is that all?". Blake felt the choakibg sensation before he realized he was over the side of the tower, just held up by Jacks hand on his throat. "I'm sick and tired of you pestering me. The only reason I didn't leave you for dead was for the same of my own humanity. Now I don't give a damn."
"hello?" The voice echoed around them through the rafters an Jack felt his heart stop. "Akari?" he forgot about Blake and simply slung him aside like a used toy. Jack raced down the stairs and landed on the second floor, looking around wildly. "Akari?!"

Last edited by ~Kimcora~ on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Akari smelled them both within seconds and ran ,she closed her eye's and ran twords Jack's smell, " Jack.. " she breathed less then a wisper only Jack coudl hear her for sure.

she stoped inches away from him were he was standing, " Jack. " she said her tears welling out and sliding down her face," OH~ Jack... " she gasped taking a step forward and kissing him deeply her tears mingling in there kiss.

" i have missed you so much i was so worried.... i love you o god how i love you... ' she gasped half unbeliving.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:32 pm

she growled for a moment and ruffled her wings

"why do you side with them?" she said her eyes turning pink as she looked at damon

her wings pulled over her body and shone brightly and she was gone

she was sitting ontop of the fountain out int he garden on the very tip top. the water had turned to ice and her wings where glittering with moonlite

"if they feel it nessecary to do such things then so be it. but i will fight them every step of the way" she growled pulling her knees up to her body

"damon..." she mumbled closing her eyes "i wish to go back home..." she said. her faded memories of the old apartment where nearly gone.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:07 pm

"Belle." Damon cursed under his breath. 'Damn it Belle this is exactly what's gonna get you killed.' He moved to the door and the gaurds fell into place to follow him. "How troublesome." A council member said as the door shut behind them.

A shape shifted and moved along the places where the shadows bested the moonlight. To a wandering eye it was just an unseemly shadow. To the High Priestess guard it was a threat that lingered too close for comfort. "Desmond," Liela mumbled looking over at him sitting next to the large bed that seemed to swallow her. Without speaking he offered her his wrist which already showed signs of previous bites but she shook her head. "I can't see visions if I feed...I need to speak with her..." she said and Desmond frowned. She laughed then gestured to the guard on her other side. "James will be here." His exression was still worried yet he nodded solemnly.
Within a few seconds he was in the garden staring up at Belle. "Goddess," he bowed then said, "My master wishes to speak to you without the others..."
~~~~
Jack held Akari tighter and actually felt the relieved sigh made him relax. "Akari." was all he said kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck, Any part of her he could without loosening his grip. He was scared shed disappear, that she wasn't really there. Her scent hit him full force and the fact that it mingled with strange humans scents made him cringe. He burried his face in her hair, taking in the scent. "I'm sorry." he said and realized he was shaking. "I'm sorry."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Akari sighed taking in his sent happily," We must Go Jack... they are here to get Blake... they dont know you are her... but they can track me... i have a chip in my neck. " she wisperd.

" i can deactivate it but you have to get it out....i cant get it my self. " seh wisperd sivering .

she was afraid he woudl get caught...

" we need to leave a soon as posible please... DOS is here.... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 pm

she turned to the shadow eyes a light pink nearly white and she jumped down walking up to him

"and your master is?" she asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Desmond blinked then remembered the fact the Goddess hadn't even recognized Liela as her High Priestess. "Im sorry for being informal, I got used to everyone knowing my master and who serves her are. I serve Lady Liela..though I guess at this time my word doesn't mean much." he lifted up a sleeve and on his wrist was a purple Insigna of The Goddess holding a moon in one hand and a sword in the other. "this mark is given to those who pleadge loyalty to you. If I was ever to go against you the mark would disappear." He bowed again not used to speaking so much. "i hope that qualifies for some trust..."
~~~~
Jacks eyes narrowed. "they can have that damn brat." He couldn't understand why his emotions were so out of control. Just the thought of the DOS touching Akari made him very pissed. he felt along her neck and found where he pulse seemed stranger easily. "Aka you should know by now I will eliminate any fear you have. The hunters are easy to take care of." he looked at the spot then his heart began to beat a little quicker. "um Akari," he said in an uneasy voice, "the device is pretty far down...I'm going to have to make a small cut and um..." His fangs gave away his idea and his evident worry. He didn't want to bite her but the fact was the tracking devise sat imbedded In her blood stream, only stuck to the vein not traveled with her blood. "It will be quick."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Akari shiverd by instinked att eh sight of Jack's fangs.

" dont worry Jack you did it once before when i was much worse for ware... it will be ok i promise."

she moved her hair over to the side and offerd her neck sighing slighly to relax, " i trust you Jack. " she wisperd.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Jack nodded but his eyes seemed distant and sad. "Yeah.." He leane in to her and instantly he felt it. The part of him that wanted her blood more than her. Yet she trusted him? She knew he could loose control and possibly kill her, yet she let him toy with her life. 'please push me away. Call me a monster.' he secretly wished but no matter how long it felt like he waited she still said and did nothing. Silently he let a fang slip across her skin and nearly lost himself at the first drop. There wa so much energy and hot desire he felt the beating of her heart drowned out his struggling control. What made him stop however was the thought of her kiss and how good it felt just to have her in his arms. He sensed the small 3 centimeter disk slip out of her skin and pulled away runing a finger on the line and lifted the small disk showing it to her. He smiled from the buz of energy still getting to him and kissed her deeply. "Sorry I just couldn't help myself." he laughed. The click of a gun made him act quickly pushing Akari behind him before looking at the person. It was Blake and Daniel, Blake looking almost hurt along with almost sucks s he stared at the blood on Akaris neck. "get away from her." Blake growled though gritted teeth taking aim at Jacks head.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum