FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Just Bitter - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Bitter

3 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Just Bitter - Page 17 Empty Re: Just Bitter

Post by Aka Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Aka laughed nervously... she had not even told Jack her real age... she blushed horribly as she looked away.

“ ummm well, im about 17 “ she lied.

Truthfully she was about 39 years old… She stll looked 16... Hell her adopted mother thought she was 16.

the paper work the doc had given her after the heart transplant said she was 16.… so that would be the story Adilen couldn’t find out…. Because how did you explain her twin… human twin looking 16 when both were damn near 40 years of age…..

++++++++++++++

Akari giggled and took a hold of the buttons and got them done up for him, “ well I guess a boy would be bad with silk shirts and tinny buttons. “ she giggled.

“But you will have to excuse me too. “ she said as she left him and went into the wash room.

Taking a cloth she washed her body quickly and found a pair of dress pant and a red silk top much like Blake was wearing.

She decided to skip on the dress…. She wouldn’t feel comfortable in it any way…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:37 am

"i guess i should show up... just say hi at the very least." she said and turned to him "what should we wear? formal stuff?" she said and flopped back on the bed still chewing on the toast
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Desmond didn't exactly know what all was in that closet to wear. "Um, I don't...maybe a dress but..." He was stuck on one of thosehazey areas girls were able to reason out abut clothes and colors and different styles. The most of a dress he'd seen was when Liela had been dressed and ready to go to meet with the Council. "Well let's see." He went to the closet and sifted through the hanging clothes. Dress after dress was either short and plain or intricate and flshy but revealed alot of skin. Not that he had a problem with that but he didn't exactly want others staring at her anymore than they had to.
~~~
Adeline blinked. "ah very young." She gave Jack a small look and Jack gulped back the tea looking a little guilty. He knew wasn't that age, hell she had to be way older than 17 from her vampire and mixed werewolf genes but he had to play the story up for the twin's story sake.
"Well, enough of that. You must try the Jasmine tea. The maids here make it exceptionally well." Adeline sipped her tea, all the while fuming internally.
"So how's the estate been fairing?" Jack asked and she nearly choaked.
"Well enough..." She breathed though the she felt the hot tea scorthing her throat. "It seems I'm losing more and more income..It's hard staying within the loop of todays new politics when your as old fashioned as I am..." She sniffed her frown getting the better of her. "These new senators and electies to the Courts have no sense of pride anymore for our heritage, always changing and minipulating our laws to fit their growing need for more peace and bonding with those humans." She half glared at her tea before sighing, old proper Adeline coming back. "But that wasn't my area of experties after all. You were better spoken amoungst them than I was."
Jack noticed the obvious dig at him for running off when the Courts were just getting into full swing of decision making. To be honest he didn't like those confrences and power hungry titles Adeline had set him up for and he definately didn't want to talk about them right now.
"But human's aren't all that bad. Aka and her sister welcomed me in their city more graciously than anyone I've ever met." He said digging back at her that their were more than a few human's he'd gotten to know in his years away, including one werewolf.
Adeline's eyes narrowed slightly. "I see you're quite well rounded." She cleared her throat and couldn't help sparing a venemus look towards Akari when Jack was concentrated on something else. "It really is a lovely dress." She said before turning back to her drink.
~~~
Blake blushed slightly when Akari helped him and then when she came out in a similar outfit he smiled. Aka never really was one for dresses. "Alright lets go." He said blinking when he realized he was staring at her. "I think hunger is starting to get to me." He opened the door, slightly and looked down the hall to see if anyone was coming. No one so far so he walked out with a small stretch. "I wonder which ways the kitchen..." He grumbled heading aimlessly down the hall next to Akari. A maid passed by and turned ghost white when she realized they were human and then almost passed out when she noticed Akari wasn't in a dress. Blake frowned slightly when the vamp scurried away and glanced at Akari. She looked fine to him, infact the formal look made her look more womanly despite her 17 year old frame.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 am

Aka could tell Adeline was calling her ugly or worse with that sentence and it made me want to shoot back at her just as rude. Smiling Aka looked at Adeline confidently in her irritation, “ yes… I was surprised you had such great taste. “

Smiling largely she gave up on being nice and pulled Jack’s hand onto the table as her fingers made there way closer together more so intertwined. “ im so glade you chose My Jack to be your son, I love him so. “ she cooed.

Pulling his hand to her lips she kiss it to show a short of owner ship over him before Adeline. She then winked at her and further gave hidden barbs to Adeline. , “ he is such a gentle man… how ever did YOU teach him?”

She didn’t know why she felt so territorial over Jack with Adeline here… was it an in-law thing? She took a good look at her thinking… Adeline was ht only mother of Jack’s that she could ever be introduced to…

Smiling Aka took a sip of tea, “ Ah… this Tea is so good, its lovely right Jack?” she asked hoping that he would agree with her. Now that she thought about it, she didn’t know much about Jack… she would have to ask him some things about them.

Smiling her hand strained and grabbed the locket that Jack gave her.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Akari looked down and frowned, “ umm, do I look bad or something?” Akari asked turning around as if trying to see her own back.

“ I didn’t think I looked bad it this… its just those dresses look so … heavy “ she said looking down and sighing.

“ honestly.. How old fashioned and backwards are they here… “ she grumbled taking Blakes hand.

She decided to smell out the kitchen, after about two minutes she count the smell she wanted and fallowed it.

It was the smell of fresh made bread and it lead them strait to the kitchen, “ here we are…. “ she grinned triumphantly as she opened the door and pulled Blake before the Chief blinked in complete surprise. “ what are a couple of humans doing here in this leach pit?” he said in good humor.

His mother had worked here for Adeline when he was a boy and had continued in his mother place. The pay was good because of the ‘danger’ that was involved.

“ and a pretty girl at that. Though… I have to addmit I have never seen a woman in pants before…and I must say I think you look …. Simply amazing. “ he said with a simple easy going smile causing Akari to blush.

“ thanks… could… could we ask for breakfast?” she said smiling as she still held Blakes hand.

“ sure thing good looking “ he responded pulling out pans and ingredients left and right as he started cooking. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Jack watched the exchange and how Aka was suddenly all complements and Adeline’s face was warped to a cold mask of pure spite. He looked at the two and wanted to huff out a breath of exhaustion but decided it was best if he stayed out of the middle of it. He wouldn’t tolerate however Adeline making Aka feel un welcome, no matter if she was his creator or not.
“Yes,” He noticed her hand on the locket and smiled. “I forgot how relaxing this is.”
Adeline wanted to cause the girl to react, make Aka hate her enough to start something. But yet after all the girl was better at composure than she expected. She was going to have to find another way to deal with the little whore who ruined her plan for her own future. With more connections to the courts provided by her son she would be living the high life provided that he would have learned his place sooner. She rolled her eyes when Jack began talking about some coffee shop experience where he’d ran into her and nearly gagged when he mentioned he’d couldn’t imagine ever being without her.
“Yes that’s all fine and well, but there are priorities to up hold.” Jack stared at Adeline his eyes narrowing slightly.
“Aka had excelled any priorities. May I remind you of the last few women you decided upheld a priority?”
Adeline shrugged. “You chose one of them, I do believe you were with Lily for well over a 50 years.” Jack rolled his eyes. If you counted the word ‘with’ as being a caged canary in jowls of a cat…
“And I plan to be with Aka much longer.” He said giving Aka a small look of complete and utter happiness at the fact.
~~~
Blake stared after the chef and felt a small annoyance. ‘I’m still here with Akari.’ He reminded himself and looked around the large kitchen in small wonder. Who needed this much room to cook something? “I didn’t know there would be other humans here.” He said and walked over to a large wooden countertop structure that had stools rimming the outside. He sat on one and offered Aka the seat next to him. He looked at Akari and it was hard to keep himself from staring. “Uh, so I say we find something fun to do around here, after breakfast.” He said and eyed the door that lead off somewhere unknown. “There’s got to be something in this old place.”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Aka could swear she felt her heart jump despite how still it laid with in her chest. She blushed slightly and a smiled crept over her face.

“ ah… I plan on being with you for all of forever My Jack” she said her eye’s swimming with inner light at the thought of them growing closer together as they outlasted eternity.

Smiling at Adeline she giggled, “ besides, memories are only that… memories and the past is nothing more then a memories so let the man forget it and live now in his present with me.”

“ and you, live now and find new things to stir you, perhaps you can find Jack a sister I can take shopping some time?” she said innocently.
~~~

“ im the last one… after Adeline down sized only my mother and I stayed the pay was good so after my mother died I stayed behind to cook when they wanted to humor their human forms or human guest. “ he said shrugging as he whipped up an easy breakfast.

Placing two plates of hot scrambled egg’s , toast, and ham he grinned, “ there you go, and yeah there are a few things to hurry up and eat and ill give you and the amazing young woman a tour. “ he said smiling.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 am

((sorry guys ive been moving for the last few weeks and then i didnt have internet :_( BUT IM BACK NAO Smile ))

lily walked in behind him and watched all the clothes he went rhough. "hmm... what about this one?" she asked and pulled it out of the spot. it was a silk royal blue dress with a very open back to it but the silver designs where beautiful. she walked to the other section of the closet and shifted through the clothes until she came across a very formal male outfit. it was black pants and a jacket with a black tie and a button up white shirt... "eh... i think... this may be the only thing i have for you... unless you wanna just where these pants" she said pulling out a supposedly 'casual' male attire that looked strangely familiar to aladins pants just a bit newer.

"i guess its your choice" she giggled then heard teh door open and hussle and bussle going about their room. she peaked her head out the closet doorway and saw maids brining in boxes of hair produces, supplies, tools, makeup cases, the works. she slowly moved back into teh closet and made a gagging face "why is this all nessicary!" she whispered in a huff turning to desmond only to have a stern maid hand clasp around her arm and drag her from the closet "EEP!" she squeeled and complained and squirmed as they dolled her up. they combed through her hair and curled the long straight strands so they lay in ringlets then pulled them up with a few curls hanging down. they put eyeliner and mascara on her then eyeshadow of the same color of her dress. they placed little white diamonds under her eye that with some form of nontoxic glue they stuck and rather well. they put a shine on her lips and blush on her cheeks and polished up her nails. they slipped her into her dress and put shoes that scared her on her feet. they where so very tall...

they did the same to desmond through, except all the make up. butlers swarmed the closet putting him into his tux and combing his hair properly. they gave him a badge that let others know he was with the idol. it was a little coat of arms that was red with orange trim and the big yellow flaming bird on it. it signified royalty to the people of this city. they smiled and walked him out of the room so he wouldnt see lily getting changed and led him to the doors downstairs to wait for her. after a while lily came walking out looking like a porcelien doll made by the finest crafters. she walked looked around and blinked in a little bit of suprise at desmond. he looked so handsom... she took a few steps to him and smiled shyly "you clean up good desmond" she said with letting her one hand go of her slik dress so it could fall properly

"my lord and lady they will be expecting you soon. please follow me" the butler said leading the way to the large ballroom.

lily wrapped her arm around desmonds taking a deep breath "promise you wont leave me by myself in there?" she asked at a whisper so the butler wouldnt hear
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 pm

At this point Adeline culdn’t contain herself. The tea cup that was in her hand cracked and she glowered at Aka with such vehemence it could burn through cement. Jack rose to his feet at Adeline’s obvious desire to leap over the table at Aka’s throat and he carefully blocked Aka.
“Enough Adeline.”
“Nicholas, I don’t-“
“No, I don’t understand what’s wrong with you.” He snarled and her eyes narrowed. “Whatever problems you have with me, take it out on me not her.” She shook her head.
“All I care about is my sons welfare. Does that make me a bad mother now?” Jack shook his head and turned to face Aka as he helped her up.
Adeline didn’t like the cold shoulder and decided she best show her bitch card in a little less subtle way when dealing with her son. She still needed him for a bit more. “Fine, do as you wish, I have business to attend to for tonight.” She glanced at him sideways as she got to her feet. Though he wasn’t looking at her she knew he was listening. “I need to prepare for the gathering tonight.” He froze and she sighed in mock exhaustion. “Everyones been so enthused to visit our hme for the semi annual meeting.” She smiled and patted his shoulder lightly. “They are excited to see you….and your new mate.” She walked away and Jack looked rigid.
By guests Adeline meant vampires. By vampires she meant aristocrats. By aristocrats that meant the same ones that were at the party where the whole Akari uproar started. And Aka was a wanted criminal, wanted as a hunter and now with her “twin sister” that was a werewolf and ANOTHER hunter. How the hell was he going to lie his way out of this one?
~~~
Desmond placed a hand on Lily’s hand that held his arm. “I prmise.” He said just before the butler opened the door. The room was lit and colored with pastel creams, oranges and golds that reminded desmond of the desert rather than a ball room. The careful detail of everyones outfits and the expensiveness of the whle thing tipped him off that these were the higher class of these people nd not the same people he saw wandering the streets. They all stared at Lily even as the announcer informed them of who this was, and didn’t move. A few uneasy guests clapped and soon the whole room imitated the same and the air returned back to normal. He watched the people carefully and reflexively he walked across the open room with Lily to his right, putting out of direct view of the crowd. “Nervous?” He asked when he noticed they were being directed towards a table with the King and his advisors who stred at them much like the guests did.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:11 pm

lily chuckled awkwardly to desmond and nodded slightly "just a little. we can handle these chumps though" she whispered with a smile as they sat down. the king did a long and almost tortuous speak on their clans history and about the history of the idol that gave lily a slight head ache almost. lily groaned rubbing her head and then when the king finished speaking she heard an advisor stand this chair making some noise "and what are we to do with the clans from the east. now that we have our idol we should retaliate!" he yelled and manys clapped with agreement and lily felt her heart skip a beat and she grabbed desmonds hand out of instict to let him know she was worried with what was about to happen

"please scilence this is extremely disrespectful to your idol!" the king boomed and the man sat down but another rose "and her skill! what is it! we need to bring our clan out of its shame and we havent made any progress since she arrived!" the king glared at him glancing to see that lilys hair was turning more of a firey red as her uneasiness grew and her grip on desmonds hand

"HUSH!" the kind said and another rose "who is this stranger she travel's with! no idol in our history has ever had a mate! or whatever he is!"

"is he even our species!"
"what is he?!?"
"he looks different he must be from the night side of the world!"
"GO HOME CREATURE OF THE DARK!"

the insulting comments roared as more stood and echoed them out and lily when one man made movement towards desmond lily pushed him on his back with a burst of fire from her hand suddenly standing infront of desmond

her curls had fallen down from its pinned up positions and the tips where on fire. she gained a little composure and walked up to where the king stood

"you will NEVER threaten my body gaurd again. his race has nothing to do with his stance as advisor, gaurd, or friend." she said sternly "as for not getting things done so far that will change shortly. do NOT under estimate my power citizens of the sun. Any who oppose me or my kind new friend-" she said looking at the king "will be promised that their protecting in this city is not guaranteed," she said gripping the podium tighter "if any of you have any other objects questions or concerns i wish you to ask them now." she said and a few stood

"what is your skill! the idol to the east sculpts fine art from gold!"
"the idol in teh south sings like the voice of angels!"

"please calm yourselves" she said and they stopped from their out burst "though i do not know exactly what im going to do as a .. skill... i promise that i will figure something out" she said and nodded to the next person to stand

"who is this stranger? never in our history has a darkie been accepted into the desert clans. this is a disgrace to your people! and its unsafe! last time there was a darkie here they murdered a member of the high council!" he said and a few gave approving claps

"first off. yes desmond is a vampire. but second he is a decent and caring person aswell. and i care about him very much. more then any of you" she said with a scowl towards the man "and if you have an objection i suggest picking a different city" she said and then man huffed

"a vampire eh? you know they need blood? when he becomes starved and mad roaming the streets to drown himself in blood it will be on your hands!" he said and she felt the flames engluf her body and she let out a angered roar making the man sit and no one to clap for him. she took a deep breath letting the flames subside

"now. i will be leaving. any other questions will be written down and answered publicly in a few days" she said and grabbed desmonds hand walking out of the ball room

"stupid jackasses!" she huffed as soon as they reached the court yard "HOW DARE THEY!" she roared all her pairs of fangs extending and she roared punching a pillar then rubbing her hand cursing under her breath
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Aka was taken by surprise her eye’s wide as Jack makes his way between her and Adeline.

Aka tried to fallow along with there conversation, “ gathering… “ Aka whispered trying to think about it as she noticed Jacks rigidness.

Getting up Aka put her arms around Jack, “ what’s wrong… “ she whispered squeezing him lightly.

“ what is this gathering thing… is it safe for … the others… “ she said. She didn’t feel right saying her other self and Blake…

Somehow she felt strangely dispatched form Blake… and she didn’t know how to approach her self… some how she didn’t like her other half… it was strange.

Swallowing she tightened her grip on him, “ Jack.. Let me be your strength okay… “ she said hiding her face in his chest.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:43 pm

“That went well.” It seemed like everything started out okay then completely went downhill. What the hell kind of clan was this? No respect for even an important figure? And did he just get called a darkie? Desmond took step towards Lily, closing the space between them by placing a hand on her shoulder and giving it a light squeeze. “You handled that better than I would of.” His approach would have been to immediately silence those threatening her but Lily’s tactics seemed to have done the job and actually shut the air heads up. His hand slid from her shoulder and to the hand she’d used to punch the pillar. He smoothed the skin on her knuckle lightly, noticing the pink beginning to form from the impact. “You’re right they are jackasses, but they’re your jackasses.” He said though that wasn’t helping to calm her any better. “And you’re already making a better leader for them.” He shrugged.
“That could work for a skill right?” He said wanting nothing more than to roll his eyes in a long exhausted way. Skill, seriously? As if being a figure for their clan wasn’t enough…
~~~
(Sorry Mer forgot to add the Blake part ‘00`)
Jack blinked his eyes seeming to light with realization that Aka was there. She mentioned being his strength. She was his strength in most things it seemed, the only real thing that actually kept him grounded when the worst became terrible. He smiled slightly though it was a bit exhausted and wrapped his arms around her not wanting to miss out on holding her. “What would I do without you?” He said kissing the top of her head. He knew perfectly well what he’d do if anything ever took her way from him. He just hoped tonight wouldn’t be that time.
“Safety will be tricky…especially with your ‘sister’.“ He sighed. “Gatherings tend to be large hosted meetings that take place in selected regions that vampires can be found in. The Courts host them as a way to check up on the leaders for each region, or the ones in charge of maintaining some kind of order for the vampires that live there.” He remembered the gatherings Adeline had hosted and at each one of them he wanted nothing more than to just escape out the front door. “It won’t be a problem though.” He said and took her hand, walking over to the maze of roses that traced the back courtyard. “You’re a vampire, they can’t do anything to you now…we just have to keep an eye on Akari and Blake.” He tisked and shook his head. “Today’s already off to an awesome start.” He laughed a little exasperated.

Blake looked at the food, trying to judge whether. It wasn’t just the fact that this guy was getting on his nerves a bit with the flattery towards Akari, but something just seemed kind of off. However looking at food with an empty stomach didn’t help much or the fact that it actually smelled really good. “Thanks..” Blake said taking a bite of toast and glanced at Aka. He wondered if she was picking up on the fact that since Blake had been reluctant to give their names, he kept referring to her as amazing or beautiful. He even began to wonder if she liked it.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 pm

lily huffed but smiled at the same time. she had teh urge to lean in and kiss him which made her turn pink "my jackasses hm?" she said and smiled leaning against desmonds chest "damn it desmond." she mumbled into him "why do things need to be complicated ?" she said and made the both of them sit in teh grass and she curled into his lap leaning into his chest. they both sat there like that and watched as the sun went to the horizon and the state of twilight lingered. because this was the land of the sun, the light never disappeared. lily opened her eyes after a long time and noticed the both of them where now laying in the cool grass of her own provate courtyard overlooking the city and the twilight. she twisted a strand of desmonds hair in her fingers "whatcha thinking about?" she asked her head laying on his shoulder while her legs where dragged over his side. ((if you can picture that... its like. her legs around over his waist. lol sorry its a bad explanation))
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Aka simply agreed with him. As a vampire the council is less likely to recognize either her or Akari’s smell… they were two different people now.

She smiled lightly sighing in relief. “ you are always so steady Jack.

She looked around at the roses and sighed, “ I guess I am invited despite her disliking me hmmmn,” she said thinking out loud. She was sure Adeline had been just as smart at her as she was…

If not more so toward Aka… Adeline seemed to possessive.

+++++++++++++

Akari smiled, “ me and blake will love that!“ Akari responded to his offer of showing them around.

She then took a bite of her food and smiled, “ AH… its so good “ she beamed looking at Blake happily.

“ hmmmmn… I know your friend Blakes name… but you.. I have no name. “ he smiled leaning on the counter looking at her intently, “ should I fallow Shakespeare’s example and call you Rose?”

Akari turning beat red at this and turned her face into Blakes shoulder in shyness, “ no… no no… silly.. Ummm my name is Akari. “ she said still hiding her face.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:20 pm

(Lol ….I don’t even know why I just laughed)
When Desmond felt Lily stir and a her hand was suddenly playing with his hair he couldn’t help a half smile. She’d always been close but never this relaxed with him. He guessed things were changing from all the mess this life had created and, was it wrong that some of the changes were actually nice. “About everything really, mostly you…” He said then realized he’d said the ‘mostly you’ aloud and cleared his throat. “You know about this whole being in a new place with an idol thing…” He said and let his fingers run along her back. “What about you?”
~~
Steady? Jack was far from it. But if he didn’t keep a level head how could he be prepared for the newer threats that always seemed to come. If he couldn’t impress at least someone in the courts, if he couldn’t prove to them Akari and Aka were not threats to them, they would suffer a quick painful death. Despite the real fear that gave him he was more taken by the what Aka had said. “Forget Adeline. This is as much a home for you as it was for me.” He said squeezing her hand. “She’s just pissed I’m not off somewhere married to a countess and giving her any benefits.” He said and gave her a smile. “The fact that she spends this much time thinking about you means she must like you somehow right?” He had no clue that his words were far from the truth. He couldn’t imagine Adeline, the person who had taken him in when he surely would have been killed by the vampires that were going to sell him as a human servant. It wasn’t that he was going to allow Aka to be mistreated by his mother, but he couldn’t deal with her cruelly either.
“well, the good thing about this gathering is you’ll be wearing another dress.” He said his eyes lingering on her outfit then on her face. “Then again, maybe we should just skip the whole thing…” He said with a thoughtful frown. “I wouldn’t want to make the others jealous after all.”
~~
Blake wished to smile when she hid in his shoulder but the fact it was over something the other guy had said killed the idea of this being a good thing. ‘Shakespeare? He’s that confusing dead guy right?’ It didn’t help Blake couldn’t care less about poets or the only reason he’d passed the Shakespeare unit in highschool without even glancing at it was thanks to awesome cheat sheets. Only problem was he had no idea now why the heck comparing her to a rose made Akari all red in the face. “And I don’t think we heard your name either.” He said wishing to break the stare this guy had on Akari.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:27 pm

"me hm?" she said in almost a taunting tone but her face was a little pink 'surely he didnt mean it that way... did he?' she thought but shook the thought off

"me? hm. im thinking why couldnt things be nice and simple" she said with a groan "and how comfy you are" she said yawning and nuzzling his shoulder "you know. we are both laying in grass in like... billion dollar outfits" she said and tried to surpress a chuckle "not very sophisticated eh?" she said closing her eyes and listening to the steady drum of his heart
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:58 pm

"At this point I think we could run around in leaves and they wouldn't be surprised." He said, knowing perfectly well they'd be appauled but considering how they considered them to be a savage monster and a traitorous witch they didn't have a very positive veiw on them anyways. "I don't even get why these outfits were even important." He said and sighed. "Things should be nice and simple." He noticed how her warmth could be felt even through his shirt and how well she seemed to fit against him. He shouldn't have been thinking that way, but he couldn't help a smile. "Well, I'm glad your enjoying yourself." He added as an answer to her comfy comment.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 pm

"mmm" she mumbled sleepily against him "they are stupid outfits... you see that one with the feather cap? i would look like a native american cheif struck by lightning and then stood upright" she said with a half chuckle through her sleepiness "and whats with all the casual male outfits being topless? i suppouse for heat reasons but still..." lily pictured him without a shirt on and felt her heart jump and a hot blush race toher face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 am

Aka had no problem with his request to forget her, yet she would not let her guard down. Though she did smile at his home being hers… truthfully, if Jack were there Aka could call anything and anywhere home.

Though doubting that Adeline actually might like her was a little far fetched. And though she might not like her contemplation over Aka’s position here only showed that she recognized her as a power of her own…

Aka smiled, “ well… I like her a little… she is a little ruff but she has the same problem all mothers have. “ she said stopping Jack and turning him towards her. “ she feels no one is good enough for her son. “ she whispered before kissing him lightly.

Pulling back and winking she giggled, “it’s a good thing im not just any one. “ she joked lightly smiling up at him.

Turning she marveled at how the skirt swirled around her. She had never really worn dresses, all ways in D.O.S diggs for her home training only doc indulged her in tea parties.

She bit her lip and looked up at him again curiosity set in all corners of her face, “ so… you had to have something fun to do here right…. So… lets go on a date just you and me “ she said as her face brightened at the idea… it would technically be there first official date.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The cook smiled, “ AH, I am Jackamo Casanova. “ he said with a bow worthy of an aristocrat.

“ I come from a long line of Scandinavian princess, long since captured by this superior race and bowed to servility. “

Straitening from his bow he smiled, “ we only have our names left to us, and I the last of my line like so many other taken by the blue bloods. “ he said.

“ see Vampires are known to take from there slaves for there family so they only take the best of the best to serve them “

He took a seat and smiled, “ but you Akari…. You May simply call me Jackamo. “ he deliberately left out what Blake… or bill or what ever his name was out of it.

He was not needed, only the sisters.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:41 pm

(Sorry I was gone all weekend in Austin, just got back today lol fun fun)
Desmond laughed at her mention of the hat and couldn’t help but agree with her about the casual outfits here. He shrugged, the movement shifting her a little. “I’d have to say the women are no better.”The women here wore tight fitting clothing, especially Lily that basically showed as much skin as was appropriate for an idol. For a guy that was supposed to be watching his surroundings, the presence of Lily made for a pretty big distraction on its own. Especially now with her falling asleep on herself in a cute way. “Things here are definitely different than back home.”He said and looked at the impending twilight. “No moon, no blood suckers wreaking havoc and not a single sign of over dressing to walk outside.” He smiled. “I guess it’s almost perfect.”
~~
Jack realized the same. With all that had happened and how fast things seemed to be moving he’d never really taken her out on a real date. But around here, things to do were scarce. Infact the most fun he’d ever had was being as far from this place as possible. He riffled through old memories of being younger, tied down to this area’s vicinity when Adeline had a firmer control over him. None seemed too different or exciting but one did stand out a little. “Alright, a date it is.” He said and took her hand. “It’s just a couple minutes from here..the place I have in mind..you don’t mind getting there on foot do you?” To be honest he didn’t want Adeline or any of the servants to know they were leaving the property not only for the sake of not having them sticking their noses in his business but also for Akari and Blake’s own good.
“Master Nicholas!”A faint voice called and Jack could see clearly the pair of french doors open and a maid come bustling out. He made the face that was similar to the one he made when he was a younger, of a stubborn kid that wasn’t ready to head home yet. He put a finger to his lips and smiled at Aka before motioning towards a path that lead back into the forest behind it. They moved quietly over to it and slipped into the shade of the trees without being noticed. After a while of walking and as the calling of his name finally ceased he looked at Aka and winked. “ready for the surprise?” He said then pulled her around a bend and there stood the gate to a little old town that wasn’t visible through the dense forest. It was mid morning so everyone was out and about in their normal lives since this vintage town drew in a lot of travelers and sight seers. The old buildings had been renovated into shops and there wasn’t one vampire to be found, except for the two that seemed like the were overly dressed to be at such a place. “Sorry it isn’t exactly secluded.” He said, running a hand through his hair awkwardly, “But it was the normalest place I could think of.”He laughed as he pulled her into the city. No one really paid any mind to them, as if they were conditioned to seeing random pale strangers walking the streets, and Jack was glad that they weren’t gawking at them. “So what do you want to do first?”

Blake frowned. A prince, seriously? The irony though of a prince being demoted to that of a chef was amusing but Blake knew this guy had to have the rich guy demeanor. He would milk the blue blood thing, and Blake couldn’t win in that argument. After all, he was from a middle class family in a small town. And Akari was from a somewhat wealthier family with her mother’s position in the DOS. Not wishing to dwell on something stupid like money issues, he continued to Jackamo as a cook, one that was beginning to get on his nerves. “Akari, maybe we should try and catch up with Jack and your sister to find out what’s going on for today.” He said, looking for any excuse to get up and leave with Akari and get on with the morning.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Aka felt thrilled as they escaped the voice calling for Jack. She giggled at the rush of it and fallowed Jack as she would to the end of the world and back.

She then became wide eyed at his Surprise. The town was rustic and quaint. She loved it. that was it, she loved it.

From living in the town were she met Jack, and the forest were she grew up training for D.O.S.

This was more then she had expected… but then again any were with Jack was paradise.

“ I love it… Jack… you said.. To your mom… we had gone to .. A coffee shop right? Lets do that… please Jack. “ she said smiling brightly to him in her excitement.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Jack was glad she liked this place. He never expected to ever bring someone here, yet here he was with Aka. Her smile, it made it hard for him to breath, she was always so pretty when she smiled. "Alright." He said and walked with her over to the nearby coffee shop. The whole town was in the shade of the trees and a nice breeze passed through the terrace as they took a seat at one of the tables.
A few of the waiters looked at the two, whispered to one another before one of them was shoved towards the table. He eyed Aka and gulped audibly. "can I get you anything, sweet heart?" Jack raised an eyebrow at the man and wanted to roll his eyes. The kids hands were shaking so bad the menu looked like it was vibrating.
"Something sweet would be nice, great idea." He said and the waiter blinked looking at Jack. THe two stared at one another for only a split second before the waitor shrunk back. and said "Of course, I'll be right back." before skittering away.
Jack leaned back in his chair and half smiled. "This is nice." Jack sighed actually enjoying just sitting still. "But so much different from the first time I met you." He said and looked off at the street beside them. “You had figured out what I was, what we are now, instantly… You didn’t trust me much then.” He said and looked at her with a small smile. “But I was completely won over by you.” He said. “I didn’t have a chance.”
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:23 pm

"no blood suckers?" she said poking him int he nose lightly "i think not!" she said and stuck out her tongue playfully and chuckling. "desmond..." she rested her chin on his chest looking up at his face for a long time. then she smiled blushing "nevermind" she said and leaned up her warm smooth fingers tilting his chin to the side and kissing him on the cheek "thanks for... well you know. puttin' up with everything" she said with a smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:02 pm

The entire place had an abidance about it… soothing and simple.
She couldn’t help smiling as she was here in this calm with him. Despite her noticing her surroundings she was lost in him, his sent, his voice… his everything.
When Jack asked her what she wanted she blinked form staring at him, “ ah…sweet-” she breathed her mind still in a fog called Jack.
"Something sweet would be nice, great idea." Jack said to the waiter that left after taking a little longer then needed. Jack then continued to speak, "This is nice." Jack sighed. “But so much different from the first time I met you."
As Jack looked out over the street Aka thought before he spoke up again, “ You had figured out what I was, what we are now, instantly… You didn’t trust me much then.” He said and looked at her with a small smile. “But I was completely won over by you.” He said. “I didn’t have a chance.”
Aka smiled, “ yeah… being with D.O.S I had a good idea who you were… but being as sick as I was at the time…”

She smiled gently, “ but Jack you know… when I meet you at the train that night… I felt… that I could trust you. “ she looked over his shoulder at nothing with a far away look in her eye’s, “ you … Jack…. What have you done to me… “
She whispered closing her eye’s taking in a shaky breath, “ god I love you. “ she said smiling at Jack as her eye’s opened back up, “ that night when you helped me despite… everything that I was… everything that you should have hated and wanted dead and gone…”
“ when you saved me, you put my true heart at rest. “ she said knowing that both her vampires heart was dead as well as her werewolves heart was tainted and shriveled with silver of her mothers betrayal.
Only Akari had the beating heart of an innocent inside her know.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum