FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Just Bitter - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Bitter

3 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Just Bitter - Page 16 Empty Re: Just Bitter

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Desmond paused at the sweet scent and the showing of her neck made him flinch. Feeding from the person a Warrior was protecting was strictly forbidden. Not to mention Lily wasn’t technically human or vampire. But the sick part was he was actually considering it. He needed to do something or else the symptoms might get worse. And when that happened he might kill someone, possibly her. “I don’t want to, but I don’t think I have a choice.” He said and frowned, pulling her into his lap. He was all seriousness when it came to not harming her. He placed her hand on his mark and held her stare. “If anything starts going wrong, squeeze my wrist and I’ll stop.” He said and his eyes flickered to her neck. He leaned in and after finding a vein along her warm neck it didn’t take long for him to take a bite.
The rush of her blood was like taking in a refreshing drink of water after days in the desert, which funny for them they had been. Everything seemed to fade, all the aches and pains but the burning hunger turned to something else. Lily’s blood was like liquid fire that had a molten burn that spread through him, except he liked this burning. More than liked it, it was amazing. He lost track of how much he was taking and when he felt her grip tighten on his wrist he was reluctant to pull away. But when he heard her heart beat it snapped him out of the daze and he pulled away. A glow settled over the puncture marks and when it faded two bruises were only left. “Sorry.” Was all he could say as his head rested on her shoulder, trying to clear his thoughts.
~~~
The fangs made him pause slightly but he reminded himself she wasn’t human or half werewolf anymore. “Well, technically it wasn’t my tastes.” He said with a small blush trying to remember himself in such an expensive environment. The memory of himself, his past materialistic ass hole of a self didn’t click very well with Jack. To him it was as if Nicholas was a different person and Jack was who he’d rather be. “The weird part is, after I left. I didn’t miss this at all.” He said kissing her forehead and smiled softly and pulled her over to the fireplace and nearly leaped out of his skin when they got in close proximity and the thing lit itself. He blinked staring at it with wide eyes and his heart pounding till he noticed a warning sticker plastered to the center of the pane, “Warning: Proximity lighting sensor.”
He sighed and sat her in the chair before backing up slightly with a secretive smile. “I have something for you.” He said and walked over to a desk in the corner that looked old enough to be older than him and opened a wood box on it. He dug through the different memorable objects and pulled from it a necklace.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2617/4081214644_1ae38d4ab0.jpg
In the center of the design was that of two headed falcon, his families crest.
“It’s old, older than me in fact.” He said with a slight laugh, “And it’s not something amazing, but it was the only thing I had when my brother helped me escape.” He sighed at his rambling and smiled slightly. “But I do want you to have it.” He said coming brushing the hair from her neck and clasped it around her neck. It dangled loosely and he smiled. “It looks amazing on you, so much better than in that box collecting dust.” He said but it reminded him slightly of a promise he made to his mother who gave him that necklace.
“Give this to the one you will be with forever my son.” She had said and the sad memory also made another, newer memory come to mind. She’d run from him with Blake of all people…what had happened to make her do such a thing? His smile didn’t falter at the thought but his eyes gave away the obvious hurt.
“So feeling any better now?” He asked, referring to her hunger that should have been at least taken care of for a little while.
###
Blake was surprised by the offer and smiled slightly. “I’m not exactly worried about you biting Akari.” He said and looked around the room and picking up an unlit candle and lighting it with another one. “Some what better.” He muttered, and placed the candle down. “After today I really need a shower.” He yawned and as if for emphasis when he stretched a cloud of concrete dust flew billowed from his shirt. “I’ll be back in a bit.” He added before he slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He was practically awkward out of his mind at the moment. Not only was he in a vamps house but he was going to be spending the night with Akari, well, one of the Akari’s that he had no idea if she liked Jack or was ten times different or whatever the hell was going on. He looked around for a shower but only found the large bathtub that was embedded into a raised marble platform. He sighed having no choice and slipped into the bath letting his mind wander slightly. ‘What am I supposed to do about Akari?’ He thought and dunked underneath the water. He wanted nothing more to forget this whole mess even happened and just go back to the normal way things were. He couldn’t do that, and he knew it but he still wanted to have his old Akari. Infact this Akari seemed closer to the old Akari than the other one did. “That was a mouthful but it’s worth a shot.” He muttered before pulling himself out of the bth.
He thought about it a moment and realized he didn’t really have anything clean to put on. The shirt was ripped, dirty and had blood on it so it was out of the question which left his boxers and his jeans. Not exactly comfortable but he could make it work. Besides he didn’t really think walking around in his underwear would be something smart to do infront of Aka. He pulled his clothes back o, except the shirt and walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with the towel. “Sorry, if I took too long.” He said pulling the towel from his hair. His black hair was messy and fell in his face, dripping water from it and onto his shoulders. Because of his job as a, well, currently ex-DOS agent it was mandatory for him to stay in shape and have a god amount of muscle. He sat down on the bed and kicked back, relaxing against the pillows with a sigh. “Damn, for a house of horror this bed is pretty comfortable.” He laughed, smiling brightly at Akari.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:14 pm

lily had felt the bite and it hurt, but she wasnt about to say anything. she held onto his arm trying to fight the urge to twitch or move. her own mouth opened slightly her fangs extending. only, nothing came out. she could feel the tingling from her fangs travel down and to the location where he had bitten her. it numbed the spot and made it tingle with pleasure. she shivered a little loosing track herself of how much he had taken until she felt herself bite down on her tongue as a sharp pain hit her heart and she gripped him. when he let go she panted feeling dizzy for a moment "hum.." she said her voice cracking "you...alright" she said nearly falling back onto the bed if he hadnt of still had a grip on her
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Things were really making them selves present as Aka came to know her new self… she was more sensitive, as Jack had jumped so had she at the hiss and flames at the fireplace… and the smells and sounds and sights… she had had good vision but this was sharper…

She listened ot Jack…she smiled loving the different parts that made up his voice… it was beautiful… then again everything about Jack was beautiful…

As Jack sat her in a chair she couldn’t help but be curious when a secretive smile appeared on his handsome face. What his smile was about was his family crest which he placed around her neck with care, with careful hands she examined it looking at the two headed falcon, the ornate gold seemed almost liquid flame in the fire light as she let her fingers caress it and her eye’s search it.

When she looked up Aka caught a glimpse of some other emotion… hurt… in his eye’s despite the smile on his face.

She blinked taken from her thoughts and looked at him, “ um… yeah… my throat doesn’t hurt any more… “ she said smiling in a distracted manor.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Akari couldn’t help but smile when a cloud of dust shot away from his shirt… when they were younger both of them would come home head to toe in mud and dust…

Always a complete mess… Akari sighed as he took his leave to bathe… she needed one too… but she was to afraid to leave the room…. She didn’t want to get lost… and transform… that would be stupid. So she took to sitting in front of the fire instead.

Blake walking back in took Akari from surprise making her snap out of her past thoughts… eye’s wide she took in his appearance… he had changed since they were children… he wasn’t a boy anymore… his strong shoulders and lean body screamed ‘I am a man’ . she looked away feeling embarrassed.

She smiled at his comment and decided to join him to see for her self it was a good bed. The moment her body hit the bed she seemed to melt into it her body relaxing and she sighed out in pleasure as her body told her sleep was close…

“ hmmmn… I missed you Blake… “ she mumbled as she fell asleep there on top of the pillows and blankets.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Desmond felt Lily lax in his arms and he instantly wished he would have just let himself starve. Now she was disoriented and possibly in pain because of him. "Sorry Lily, you're going to be dizzy for a bit." He said, placing her gently back against the bed, surrounded by her pillows and sheets. "Hey, is your vision blurry? Feel sick?" He asked noticing how pale she looked. He looked more guilty and felt worse the he did if he hadn't taken her blood. The fact was he didn't like seeing her this pale but..he couldn't make himself hate the taste. "You should get some sleep." He muttered, brushing some of the hair from her eyes and paused as if he wanted to say something else but instead pushed himself back from her and took a seat at the edge of the bed. He would be up for a while, not able to sleep when he was worrying about her.
~~
Jack looked relieved. "Good, I can't have my love starving herself." He said and kissed her forehead before smiling slightly. He kissed her again this time trailed them down to her lips and there he stayed for a bit, his hands holding her face. He didn't want to pull away but he didn't want to over do something and worry her. He sighed, sitting down from where he knelt and leaned back against her chair. He looked at the fire as if lost in thought. He looked semi tired and half confused as he stared at the flames. But for once in his life he had no idea what to say. "I'm happy you're able to be here with me." He said his head resting against her knee.

Blake glanced over at Akari his heart beating wildly and for a moment he hardly could believe she said that. Had she really missed him as much as he missed her? Probably not but he could always hope. "I missed you too Akari." He said and drew his eyes back to the ceiling above them. 'Alot more than you think.' He thought as th candlight flickered and played with the shapes on the roof. She was alseep soon or so he guessed when he heard her breathing change and he tried to make himself relax, but he couldn't. Something was not right about this place. 'It's just your nerves...' He thought as a yawn came to him and soon he was drifting off to sleep as well

"How dare he bring that filth into my home? My own son!" Adeline snarled tossing a book at her maids head who caught it easily. She let out an annoyed hiss and slid back into her red velvet chair, her red eyes watching a place on the floor as if she could see the intruders now. How could her son do this to her? How could he leave the social standings she'd given him, throw away a perfect mate from a perfect petigree for some trachy little whore and then show up to her home with humans no doubt?! She could hardly stand it! It took everything she had not to kill the others and wring Nicholas's neck. "Oh sorry it's Jack now isn't it?!" She hissed and wanted to hit something.
The maid stared silently totally void of emotion as her mistress fumed. "It seems he's lost his sense Mistress." The maid said and Adeline glared at her. The maid winced but continued. "Perhaps he needs a little reminding of what is truly important. His duties as a son of someone of Original decent." Adeline's glare eased and she looked back at the window, the moon hanging in the sky. "full moon is tomorrow." The maid said and Adeline paused. "Which means the water by the lake will rise. Perhaps it wont be safe for them to travel tmorrow." Adeline smiled and the maid left her to brood over her idea.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 pm

lily sighed as she laid back unable to resist how wonderufl it felt to relax after that ordeal. she smiled at him "hey desmond" she said reaching up grabbing his arm so he would look at her "you did nothing wrong ok?" she said with a soft smile "i promise, its ok" she said her hand slipping down to his and she closed her eyes her head relaxing into the pillows her had still holding loosely onto desmonds
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Desmond sat there a moment, looking at her soft hand on his. She'd changed so much from the time they'd left that nightmare of a vampire kingdom. Nut it was a good change. 'You did nothing wrong...' Her words seem to stick in his mind but he couldn't make himself believe them entirely. He looked down at Lily and breathed out a quiet sigh before forcing himself to relax a little. He held her hand silently, taking in the warmth that was almost calming. 'never again.' He promised and looked back out at the moon that was still hanging a little above the the skyline
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am

Aka let her hand rest on Jacks head while he rested against her leg. “ im happy I am here with you… I never want to be away from your side again… it hurts more then hunger to be from you…. “ she whispered almost afraid to say it out loud.

Aka sighed, “ shall we get some sleep then… “ Aka suggested as she wanted an excuse to cling to him with out him worrying about her.

Smiling she got up helling him off the floor and pulling him to the bed and cuddling up to his side, “ good night love. “ she said as relaxed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Akari woke up muzzled and up against Blake her arms put around him as she had sought comfort in her sleep.

“ hmmmn….. “ her mumbled as she let her eye’s ajust before blinking and shaking her head. “ ah… “

Looking away she let her hands let go, hoping she wouldn’t wake up Blake as she pulled away.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Jack blinked at Akari's sudden boldness in what she had said about not wanting to be away from him. He was surprised how much better he felt after hearing that but then again feeling a soft bed beneath him was just as sweet. He felt tired, but then again he also felt he still had to protect her from something. Maybe he worried too much from all the excitement of the last few days but...he loved her too much not to worry about her. Especially now, with her new found change. She told him goodnight and he smiled slightly, wrapping an arm around her for comfort. "Good night, sweet dreams my one and only." He said with a small sigh of how cheesy that sounded.
~~~
Blake shifted slightly at the feeling of her hands receeding and unconciously pulled her to him. He was still dead asleep but his grip was storng around her waist. He mumbled something in his sleep though the words were garbled lazilly from sleep, you could still make out a few words like "protect you Aka." She could pull away if she wanted but the force she would need would most likely startle him awake...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:51 pm

lily smiled shyly as she cuddle into him. by the time she woke up the sun was up. she yawned stretching and leaning into desmond "mmmm... morning" she said still in a bit of a daze from her sleep she leaned in kissing his cheek. the second his skin touched her lips though her sanity burst to the forefront of her minda nd she turned red pulling away quickly hopping off the bed quickly shuffling off to the bathroom "going to get dressed!" she said shutting the curtain leaning against the counter staring at her feet. her heart beat was a mile a minute 'w-why the hell did you do that!!!' she thought defiantly smacking herself in the temple with her fist. 'you stupid girl! what happened to the strong girl that protected belle? you need to be that girl again! not this wimp youve turned into... getting all soft... how dare you!' she thought as she brushed her teeth viciously looking at herself determined in the mirror. she blinked tho pulling her long hair up to eye leve. the tips of her hair had bleached out red, and streaks of red where all throughout her black silky hair. she smiled a little. it suited her new tan skin
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Desmond was awfully confused at the moment. Lily had woken him up and in his half sleep half dazed conciesness he could have sworn she just kissed him. He didn't have time to process it before she hopped off the bed and flew into the bathroom like she had some place to be. He winced at the sun that poured into the room but it only helped to show off the fact he was blushing himself. He actually liked having her so close to him and the kiss felt pretty good too.
He shook his head, guessing he was still a little buzzed from her blood last night. 'Ah hell, I'm not suposed to think that way. I'm her Warrior, that's all I can be...' He thought then the idol idea came to him. Yeah, she was an idol for a group of sand crazies, meaning definately off limits.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:18 pm

lily splashed water on her face rubbing her with cold water. she smiled and then walked over to the shower pulling her clothes off and getting into a waterfall shower. she smiled washing herself off quickly. 'so much sand...' she sighed getting out looking around the room. she dried herself off with a towel and searched for a robe. the only one they had was some type of mini skirt robe... it didnt even go to her knees. she twitched at this and then pulled the tiny silk robe on looking at herself int he mirror. she huffed brushing her hair and walking back out into the room "did you want to shower off?" she asked "cause i think there might be some guy clothes in the closet too" she said and smiled slightly her face pink though "um.. then you can blend in as a local.." she said looking at her bare feet
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Desmond looked towards the curtain when it opened and saw Lily walk out in a robe, well, a halfarobe. He blushed slightly at how she looked with her tanner skin and red highligted hair, not to mention the clingy sleek silk robe. He caught himself staring and looked at the bed for a lack of a better place to look. "Uh, yeah. Not sticking out as much would be better." He said before getting to his feet and slipping around her and into the bathroom.
He was a little awkward at how open everything was here, especially the fact that to door was replaced with a curtain. Not really want to stand around too long he slipped off his long over due for a washing clothes and got in the shower. After the shower he tied the towel round his waist and looked inthe closet. He at first stunned by all the colors of Lily's various outfits, but a more muted color scheme seemed to focused off to the side. That's where he found male outfits close to the ones he saw on the streets of the upper class section. He shrugged and put on the first thing he found. It was a tarnished cream colored shirt that was opened in the front midway and was cut off at the shoulder, with a darked brown vest type add on covering it and matched with a lighter tarnished brown pant and a loose leather belt. (sorry i have this image that I really don't know how to describe...)
Before he walked out he reminded himself he should be more professional towards her and tried to clear his head of all the toughts before walking outside the curtain.
"Yeah, I still think I'm going to stick out." he said motioning to her. "How can I not with you beside me?" He said, meaning it by her beauty and not by what she was wearing.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 pm

lily had walked tothe balcony leaning agaisnt one of the pillars looking out. the warm wind felt so good against her skin. when she heard his voice she smiled turning and looking at him "yeah... they arent too pleased with me are they..." she said referring to the people. she walked over to him and smiled "still pale but... you look good" she said straightning out his short for him. she smiled looking up at him. a little too long. she blinked and turned walking into the closet. she pulled on the same outfit as before only a cleanone before walking out "desmond i hate to ask this of you again but could you brush my hair for me please? its really hard to reach all the tangles in the back cause its getting so long" she said with a smile holding up the brush
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Aka sleep well and long waking up with a smile on her face as she opened her eye’s to see Jack in her arms, “ hmmmmn, im dreaming…. I have my Jack in my arms… “ she whispered and kissed his arm that her head rested on as she relaxed and watched him till he woke up.
+++++++++++++++
Akari’s heart jerked at that moment as her body came back up against Blake. Akari could smell him in a way she had not before… and his body was so firm…

Breathing in a shaky breath and gave up and let her arms go lightly back around him as she relaxed.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Desmond nodded and took the brush from her with a slight smile. “I need more practice anyways.” He said and took her hand, guiding her to a soft lounger seat that was in the room. He came behind her and ran the brush through her hair softly, a few of the tangles giving him a little trouble but he was content on helping her. “It’s no trouble, Lily, I don’t mind doing anything you ask.” He said and blushed slightly. “So what’s the plan for today?” He asked a little awkward. A servant came bustling up the stairs and knocked quietly before opening the door. The girl placed a plate of food on the chair next to them with a small card.
“Celebration tonight in Idols honor.” Was basically what it said.
~~~
Jack yawned and shifted slightly, his eyes opening to the sight of his Aka staring at him. He smiled groggily but the sight of her smile woke him easily. “Good morning.” He laughed kissing her forehead softly and rolled over, poising over her and kissed her once more on the lips. “I’m too lucky. No other man gets to wake up to such a beautiful woman.” He said with a laugh. “Makes me want to not even leave bed today.” He said with a crooked smile before kissing her intensely.

Blake mumbled something in his sleep and flinched from the dream he was having. It was of Akari disappearing again and the image of her mother finishing her job of killing her before he could save her. His grip tightened on the real Akari as the dream got worse and morphed into something more sinister. It varied from the dead Akari turning to a werewolf and trying to kill him but at the same time she was crying. He didn’t get the dream or the fact he was actually afraid of her, he only stood and watched the scenes warp themselves in his nightmare. His eyes opened but he was still on the verge of sleep and half consciousness. “Akari?” He said and in some sort of realization found her in his arms. He pulled her more comfortably in his arms, in a sort of hug. “Please don’t disappear again…” He said his voice full of sadness and fear that was almost childlike.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 pm

lAkari felt her heart lurch and her eye's got wet... “ Blake… I.. “ she whispered pulling him closer to her in turn.

She searched his sleep ridden face fearfully, would he reject her if she confessed that she never wanted to leave his side again…

Would he be afraid if she were to morph into a dog again… she let a hand travel and caress the side of his face, “ trust me.. I have no plans on it… “

She buried her face into his chest blushing deeply at her cowardice….. Why could she say it… what had she to lose.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aka kissed him back letting her arms pull him in closer as she took in his sent.

She could feel the locket between her chest and smiled into his kiss.

“ I love you Jack. “ she whispered on his lips before kissing him yet again. “ I love you so much it hurts. “ she breathed as she pushed him over onto his back and startled him.

“ and I will never ever leave again… I cant believe I did that… it was like I wasn’t thinking… please trust me.. Please know I would never do any thing to hurt you.” she said looking down at him almost desperately before leaning down and kissing him hard and with passion.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Blake felt Akari’s caress and leaned into her touch, his forehead touching her’s lightly. “Good, that’s…perfect.” He sighed his eyes dragging closed. He seemed to suddenly relax and he slept soundly, looking completely, content with her close.
(is it night or day? I can’t remember) When signs of (whenever it is) started showing his grip on her loosened and he had soon pulled away slightly to where a hand rested on her hip and they were still only an inch apart. He sucked in a breath as he yawned, his eyes fluttering open to find Akari nestled into him. He jumped slightly and blushed, realizing where his hand was and quickly pulled away and sat up. He rubbed his face and his eyes, trying to clear his blush and slow his heart. What the hell had he done in his sleep, better yet what did he say? He shook his head unable to rememeber anything. ‘At least she’s still asleep…’ he thought, glancing back at her carefully though that didn’t help his blush. Damn, she could be really cute when she slept. He shook his head again t clear his thoughts but it wasn’t working out so well. He was still blushing and his heart was still hammering a mile a minute.

Jack was startled by her sudden words and kiss and reminded himself she was stronger now. He kissed her back, relishing the feel of her soft lips from a moment before releasing them. “I know Aka I know.” He said with a small smile in his voice. “You were confused, scared and part of you was unsure. I get it.” He took her hand and pulled her back down to his level, and his smiled grew a little. “Just know that now I’m never letting you go.” He laughed.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Aka beamed at this, “Me either Jack… you were never escape the love of me “ she smiled at him till she giggled and simply collapsed on top of him.

“ hmmmmn… you are so comfy Jack… “ she nestled in on his chest her body melting into his.

Sighing she looked around she could feel the sun on the wall out side despite the heavy curtains keeping out the light,” I guess its morning huh… “ she said letting one of her hands draw circles on his shoulder as she looked up at him.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Akari had fallen asleep some time after Blake had started speeking In his sleep…

When he pulled way she stirred away, “ hmmmmn?” she mumbled smiling remembering how sweet his words had been last night.

Then opening her eye’s she jolted awake sitting up, “ AH Blake …. Um… oh. “ she looked at him Blushing deep red seeing him shirtless once again…

She had been pulled into that bare chest and sleep there the better half of the night.

“um… good … ah… morning. “ she said looking away.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Blake jumped slightly when she woke up but smiled at her though it was tired. “Good morning Aka.” He said stretching and sighed when he didn’t feel soar. This was the best nights sleep he’d had in a long while, more or less thanks to Akari. “Ah I really needed that.” He said and looked back at Akari with a small blush. “Uh so, how did you sleep?” He was a little worried he might have woken her, or worse that she’d caught him holding her in his sleep. How would he explain that to his ‘best friend’?
~~~
Jack smiled, loving the feeling of her against him. The curtains did an awesome job of keeping the sun out but of course a vampire could always tell when morning came around. “What kind of vampires are we?” He laughed frowning slightly in mock disgust. “Waking up at sunrise. We might just turn to dust.” He said and rolled his eyes when a knock came at the door.
“Maybe if we’re quiet they’ll go away.” He whispered in her ear and kissed it quickly before trailing back to her lips. The person knocked again and Jack frowned but didn’t even make a move to get up. The knocking continued and he glared at the door quickly. He made himself sigh to clam himself.
“Who is it?” He called distractedly, caressing Aka’s cheek. The door opened and Jack jumped when he heard Adeline chirp a loud “Buenas dias mi amor!” She said and paused, looking at the scene of Jack at Aka pressed against one another and her eyes narrowed slightly, her stare turning icy towards Aka. “Oh sorry to interrupt…” She said looking completely ashamed she had just walked in. To hell if she actually was. “I just thought a nice morning tea in the garden would be fun…so sorry.” She said bowing her head.
Jack shook his head sitting up quickly. “No, um, Adeline it’s fine.” He said though he felt suddenly jittery and tired. “Tea sounds great.”
She looked up and smiled sweetly. “that’s great.” She said and turned to leave but paused. “Ah, Aka, I had the maids place a change of clothes for you in the closet.” She added before walking out with her hips swaying and shutting the door behind her.
Jack sighed, falling back onto the bed, with a groan. “She’s so damn nosy.” He huffed and looked at Aka apologetically. “I’m sorry Aka. If you want you don’t have to go.” He said but he really didn’t want to be separated from her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 pm

lily blinked looking at the card "i guess we are going to a party tonight" she said with a smile then the smile slowly turned to a frown "what if the people reject me again?" she said staring off deep in thought about a scene that was unfolding in her mind
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Akari blushed, “ I had never sleep so good my self. “ she said smiling. She had no real memories of Jack to tell the turth.. She new of him…but she didn’t know him… much like Aka had more or less… forgotten many things about Blake… the memories were split when Aka split…

Akari sighed, “ despite being were we are… I have never slept feeling so safe before “ closing her eye’s remembering the feel of Blake around her.

++++++++++++

Aka smiled and shrugged, “ ill go with you… just let me .. Ah… get dressed then.

She walked to the closet with particular dread…. How bad could the dress be… who new…

She opened the door and gasped… the dress was not what she expected… it looked old fashioned as Adeline but… very modern at the same time.

It was also the frilliest dress she had ever put on.

https://2img.net/h/i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr315/meanmerry/202-0116_01.jpg

She liked it… a lot. After putting it on she turned around , “ so… is it okay for tea?” she asked.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Desmond notcied her apprehension and frowned slightly. "You do what you must. The only way to gain respect it to be who you are." He said and smoothed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Things might be rough at first but they'll come to love you." He said placing the brush to the side
'Almost as much as I have...' He thought, but shook the thought off and motioned to her food to hide the awkward silence between them. "You're gonna need it." He said since she needed to restore her strength from last night. He placed the card off the the side and sat by her. "Did you sleep well?" He asked as an attmept at something to fill the silence.
~~~
Blake ran a hand through his hair, his blush now subsiding slightly. “Yeah, exactly.” He said though it didn’t make much sense. “Um, well, I think that might change though. I’m thinking about talking t Jack and the other Aka to see if they want to leave earlier.” He said and cleared his throat. “Um, so you don’t have to be around all this.” He looked around the room as he said it then shook his head. “Why do vampires always have to be so gaudy?” He didn’t appreciate all the antique décor as much as Adeline seemed to. It was just too old, nothing new or flashy. Just dusty. He smiled at Aka. “I guess it’s a girl thing right?” He stretched and sighed. ‘At least she’s doesn’t seem to remember if anything happened last night…that’s good. That wuld have been so embarrassing if she actually heard me saying anything thing from those dreams last night.’ He blushed awkwardly.
~~
Jack looked up at her, not thinking he would find her in such a dress. But when he did, his breath caught and he actually blushed. “Oh.” He said his eyes tracing her figure appraisingly. He got to his feet and walked over to her and picked her up, swinging her in a hug. “You look amazing Aka.” He said placing her down but not letting go of her. He saw the locket around her neck and his smile brightened a little. “Oh, I might want t put something on different than this.” He said, motioning to his clothes that were messed up from the night before. “I’ll be back in a second.” He said, kissing her forehead and was gone in the blink of an eye. He came back out after a bit with his hair seemingly fixed and buttoning up a simple formal white shirt and wearing nice black pants. It wasn’t exactly his taste in clothing but it would make Adeline happy to see him in at least something more formal. “Its weird, my old clothes fit.” He laughed, knowing perfectly well a vampire didn’t change much throughout their lives. “Well we should get going before she has the staff pestering us.” He said offering Aka his arm with a small wink.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:17 pm

she nodded in agreement then sighed taking a bite of some toast "so. you think if we just ... waltz in there... you dont think anyone is going to ask me to do a miricale or something right? i thought flying was a freakin miracle in itself" she said with a slight sarcastic chuckle
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Akari smiled, “ yeah… “ she said weakly and relaxing… I wander when there will be breakfast she said a moment before her stomach growled loudly.

“ ah… sorry… “ she said looking away feeling pretty stupid. “ hehehe… well I guess hungry is as hungry does huh. “

++++++++++++++++

Smiling with a blush creeping across her face at the intimacy of getting dressed together she agreed taking his arm as they made their way out into the garden…

The smell of flowers was complex and beautiful… Aka couldn’t believe what she was
smelling with in the garden… but she never really did take the time to smell flowers…
the vines and bushes and such were old heirloom plans…

Sighing she looked at Jack and beamed.. Till they reached the center were Adilean was….
Waiting for them….

Aka moved in a little closer to Jack without a second thought as they approached.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Desmond smiled and rolled his eyes slightly. "Maybe or maybe not. They can't expect you to do everything right now." He said and folded his arms. "Its up to you though. I mean, you can just say no if it's too much." Desmond was being perfectly honest. He wasn't much of a social situation kind of person, and parties weren't exactly in his job requirements.
~~~
Blake smiled. "Now you're talkin. Lets get some food." He got to his feet and then paused, scratching his head slightly. "Then again, I think I might need some new clothes." He said and looked around the room for anything that didn't have blood stains. The armiore was empty and he couldn't find a closet. That left the bathroom. He opened the door and found a closet on the far end. It wasn't long before he came back out sporting a black formal shirt but was struggling with the buttons. "Shit why the hell did they have to make these stupid things so tiny!" He huffed as one of the slick buttons yet again slipped out of his fingers.
~~~
"Ah mi amor, y mi favorita hija. Come, sit." Adeline said, motioning to the table. Jack instinctively kept Aka close to him and didn't release her hand even when the sat. Adeline didn't like that fact at all. Her smile was composed however though her eyes still harbored that lack of caring towards Aka. "I'm sorry if I woke you both but I wanted to spend more time with you two." She smiled at Aka's dress. "I see, it fits you perfectly my dear." She laughed nudging the blushing Jack. "And I also see my son likes it as well." Jack winked at Aka giving her hand a quick squeeze before the table was set.
"So Aka, if you don't minf me prying, just how old are you?" She asked, looking towards her son then at Aka. "You seem to be so in tune as a vampire but look so young..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum