FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mass Effect Series

+8
The Cap'n
RYCloud92
KOS-MOS-1701-A
Tainted Dreamz
Leonknight
Darkness Phoenix
Erel
Archangel
12 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mass Effect Series - Page 5 Empty Re: Mass Effect Series

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 pm

Well here was my attempt, I think I did fairly well (not hard cause I'm an ugly fucker Very Happy )

My Shep Head
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 CIMG3868

Me
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 Myhead

Shep Armour
Mass Effect Series - Page 5 CIMG3882

Gotta note I did make this months ago, which at the time I was facial hair free. (shave one day back the next, the endless war continues)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:37 am

I think that looks pretty close. I believe the helmet off option is in the gameplay menu or something, idk I would have to find it again, but I'm pretty sure you just need to look it up in the options menus. My shep doesn't look much like me, but it is the same model I used for the first game, so I'm sticking with it
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Looked it up, Helmet off in convo was only for ME1 from what I've found
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

oh, well maybe I didn't even bother with a helmet in ME2 then, maybe I'm thinking of Dragon Age 2, I'm getting confused in my old age
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:28 pm

It looks like ME 3 is gonna have online MP after all.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:30 pm

They will be co-op missions, not deathmatch style mp. Maybe it won't be so bad, here is to hoping!
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 am

^I was quite skeptical, but I think there could be some good things that can come out of this multiplayer.

I myself is still waiting for a 100% confirmation that Tali is playable. Maybe I might've missed the news somehwere that you guys know. IF so, please send a link so I can read! It will be much appreciated because I do not think I can have a Mass Effect party without Tali or Garrus.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Garrus is good to go for sure, Tali idk yet, but considering she is a romance option in ME2 and has quite a large fanbase, I'm assuming she would be in your party
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

What I'm really afraid of is that she'll be just like LIara in ME2. There, helps out, but she won't stay....

HOping for the best.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm

It looks like we're gonna be getting the demo this January and from the looks of it ...it's gonna be big in size.

http://www.gametrailers.com/news/mass-effect-3-demo-detailed/3992
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:50 pm

^Nice!

ON a different but still on the subject note, anyone bother with the Mass Effect graphic novels? I'm probably going to read up on them, but I was just wondering if anyone have an opinion on them.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm pretty sure Zack's Cloud has knowing him.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:51 pm

uh ya of course, they are great, I highly recommend them, the fourth is coming out in January. The first one is a prequel to the first Mass Effect, the second one takes place in between the two games, and the third one coincides with Mass Effect 2...this fourth one will be a prequel to ME3 I believe. Also Erel since you like Dragon Age, they also have a couple novels, and to be quite honest, those are better than the Mass Effect novels, but I'm sure you would love them
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:21 am

I have become addicted to this game in the last 5 days. My eyes are bloodshot from being awake for two days straight.

This game... Is so gewd! Its got cool characters, interesting worlds, interesting alien races and great gameplay! I.... I am in love!

So far, I have been doing as much side shit as I can. Since I'm playing on my roommate's 360, he's got all the DLC so I've been mainly doing the Pinnicle Rock place's courses. The story missions I've done are just getting Liara, going to Noveria to fight Benezia and I skipped the planet thats in the middle of a Geth invasion to do the mission to infiltrate Seran's Krogan lab. I killed Ashley. I... I really didn't like her. Everything about her kinda pissed me off...

So I'll be continuing maybe Tuesday. So far, my favorite characters are Garrus, Tali and Wrex. They're just well crafted and incredibly interesting characters. I love the mentor role you have on Garrus, Tali is so fun and optemistic and Wrex is Wrex. I do like the backgrounds for Kaiden and Liara but Kaiden is just such a boring, uptight person and Liara's awkwardness went from cute to fucking painful lol. Ashley is the only character I couldn't give a shit about. She's just so painful to be around.

But other than that, voices are pretty solid 8 times out of ten and the story is great. But its missing one thing... I want... To see... Hamlit performed by an all Elcore cast. I'm loving this game and I can't wait to play 2 and by the time I'm finished, 3 will be out.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:53 am

I'm glad you are enjoying it, I agree with you on most points. Garrus is great, he wants to be a leader, and he really is Shepard's right hand man, Ashley can be a bitch no doubt, but I killed Kaiden just bc I thought he was bland. Tali is very interesting, and you gotta love Wrex. The one dlc you should play, idk if you have yet or not for Mass Effect 1 is the dlc with the batarian attack, it's pretty good.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 am

Yeah, I agree Kaiden is very dull and probably my least used character. In fact, I think the only characters I use are Garrus, Tali and Wrex. I just find their abilities more useful in battle. Plus they can survive pretty much everything they come into contact with. Although Tali's got low defense, she's got some fucking powerful shields so she's never damaged. Garrus sticks to sniping so no one can touch him and Wrex is so fucking powerful that one hit hardly does a scratch. Liara and Kaiden can't go four steps without getting their asses shot.

I already did the Batarian mission. In fact, it was one of the first things I did. That was a tough but fun. I got my ass shot to shit so many times in that level because I was only level... 15ish? But I walked out with such good equipment and a crap ton of credits.

I'm almost done with the game I think. I've done a ton of exploring and I finished off Feros and stole the Normandy. And my friend told me once I head to Ilios, I can't leave so I'm still gonna explore before doing it. I won't play until tomorrow night and hopefully I'll be finished with it before Monday.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm

glad to know you're enjoying it, keep us updated, and let us know when you get to ME2
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 am

So I've been playing ME2 all week and OH MY SWEET LORD!

I'm at the final stages of the game with every single one of my characters loyal to me and now I'm doing side missions before I go for the Collectors. I'm so happy Garrus and Tali are part of my squad and most of the new characters are fun. I like Mordin, Thane and Kasumi (even if she's DLC) the most of the new cast. Grunt is hilarious as is Zaeed and Maranda has totally got... *cough* bright features... Jacob is a little boring, he suffers Kaiden syndrome, Samara and Jack creep the shit out of me and Legion is many.

Enjoying the combat so much more than the first game and the sidequests aren't the same fucking thing 9/10 like the first one where you fly to some fucking planet and fight the same mercs in the same ship and find the same ruins all the friggen time. I've gotta hop onto PSN and buy the DLC when I get my copy because they're removing them right?

BTW: Harbinger is fucking stupid lol.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:20 am

lol at harbinger "taking total control" --ya you need to get the dlc's, especially Overlord and Lair of the Shadow Broker, those two are the best. I'm glad you like the game, honestly the only part of ME2 I didn't like was planet scanning, other than that, it was amazing, it's a lot for ME3 to live up too.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:07 pm

So I'm going to be really honest, I am hoping to all hell that the multiplayer does not take anything away from the Mass Effect vibe. I mean why? Why add it when they went fine without it? Mass Effect is good on its own, as we've all stated. The game's story is so rich and grand, told by such good voice acting and peaked by great action, it's just a solid pack. Adding multiplayer, regardless if they thought of bringing it since the beginning is just appealing with the whole craze of everything has to have online multiplayer. It doesn't need it. Could it benefit from it? Maybe. But I guess I shouldn't judge when I Haven't even tried it. I might even like it more than I would like to admit. But that's my rant on that part.

As for DLC's, both characters are pretty interesting. Kasumi's mission was fun and a challenge on the hardest mode since it's only Shepard and Kasumi. That and that japanese thief is freakin badass. Shadow Broker's mission puts Liara back on the spot which, in my opinion gave her more color and a lot more interesting than her bland self in ME1. Makes me wonder if she retains that role in ME3.

But there are a lot of texts in ME2 that I skipped in terms of reading about the planets. The ones I did read, it was obvious they did a lot of thought and maybe extra research on the subject.

I might just pick up the graphic novels after the holidays.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:40 am

I think that they said that the Multiplayer hasn't got really anything to do with the main story, from what I remember you just play as some generic soldier fighting against the Reaper's and Cerberus.

My main hope for ME3 is that the Turian Council member dies for all his "Ahh "Reapers"" response's. I also wouldn't shed a tear if the news reporter died in a horrible way.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am

I dont really care much for the mp either, mass effect doesn't need it, or make it a stand alone title, but who knows, maybe we will all like it, I just don't want it to detract from the single player experience. @Erel--you should buy the novels, they are really good. One game that should have a coop mode imo is Skyrim, that would be a blast
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 am

RYCloud92 wrote:My main hope for ME3 is that the Turian Council member dies for all his "Ahh "Reapers"" response's. I also wouldn't shed a tear if the news reporter died in a horrible way.

So happy in the renegade story you can tell the counsil off AND punch that bitch reporter straight in the face!

I'm actually okay with the multiplayer. It won't really effect the main story and it gives us a chance to play as a turrian or a krogan. i don't know about you guys but the thought of destroying reapers as a krogan would be so satisfying. My biggest fear is the cover system and that it will hopefully fucking WORK. I know that dodging and rolling are being included (thank christ) so that make things less of a hassle.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:14 pm

@Amarant: You had a hard time with Mass Effect's cover system? I played it on the hardest level and found it adequate; it didn't cover EVERYTHING, especially rockets and it didn't provide a permanent protection, but I'm not the type for 3rd person shooters to sit idle on one spot unless deemed necessary. I'd say the only thing about it is sometimes it's hard to get out of the cover position when I'm being swarmed by enemies in all angles. I only had that minor problem when I pull a stupid mistake and get myself cornered; and it only happened on the hardest level.

But the idea of dodging and rolling is a fantastic thought. Been waiting for it for a while.

But my only real deal with the addition of multiplayer is the idea of them paying less attention on Mass Effect's main cake, which is the campaign because of their valiant efforts on adding this online survival mode. Happened to a couple of games this generation I think. Assassin's Creed for one. I know a lot of people say that the multiplayer is awesome and enjoyable, and it is to some extent, however I think they needed more effort on the story and the presentation. The multiplayer is another task they put on their plate that they didn't really completely need. Not everything has to have multiplayer.

But its Bioware; They've scared me many times with ideas with Mass Effect and Dragon Age in the past but still proceeded to impress after the thought.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 am

only 3 more months ppl, I can't wait!
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content