FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Mass Effect Series - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mass Effect Series

+8
The Cap'n
RYCloud92
KOS-MOS-1701-A
Tainted Dreamz
Leonknight
Darkness Phoenix
Erel
Archangel
12 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Mass Effect Series - Page 4 Empty Re: Mass Effect Series

Post by Archangel Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Well I thought the ME dlc's weren't too bad, the one that introduced the batarians was a good dlc, but the other one was poor, just a bunch of time trials and stuff (pinnacle station?) so they were hit and miss, and I don't think all of ME2 dlc's are must have (even tho i do have them) but Overlord and LotSB are epic. Kasumi was good, just a bit short
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am

So, TGD is correct. According to G4 Mass Effect 3 may not be the conclusion of the Mass Effect series. lol.

So will we get a story based on the Quarian's point of view? A blast in the past tellin the the tale of the 'Collectors' (I forgot their original name) struggle against the Reavers? Or maybe Bioware will pull the whole thing with 'Reavers' point of view thing. lol. HOpefully if they do it doesn't flunk like how they did DA Origins telling the story from the Death Spawns' angle.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:55 am

wtf were you high on something when you wrote that post? The Collectors are the Protheans, it's Reapers not "Reavers" lol, and I think you mean Darkspawn not "Death Spawn"....anyways I'm sure they will go in the direction of having a multiplayer game, maybe an RTS title, but I would like them to go back into Anderson's younger days in the Alliance and his fights with Saren
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Erel wrote:So, TGD is correct. According to G4 Mass Effect 3 may not be the conclusion of the Mass Effect series. lol.

I can't believe that you didn't trust me, lol!! Anyways I think that a prequel to Mass Effect is more likely to happen specially do to PS3 owners.

@Zack

I think that there's gonna be a big sale on ME2 DLCs next month on Xbox Live so I might go nuts over ME 2 then..lol!!
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 pm

^Lol! I was backing up your statement! Lol!

@Zack: dude. What was I on?! Lol. "Death spawn" lol! You knew what I meant!!!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:13 am

ya I know, it just made me laugh a bit....death spawn lol
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 pm

@TGD--did you see ME2 dlc is on sale this week! Good chance for you to catch up on things
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 pm

I got Kasumi's stolen memory, The Shadow Broker , and The Arrival thanks to the big sale that's going on it's too bad that they didn't include Overlord though. Crying or Very sad I know that this is kinda off topic but you should check out the big sale that's going on right now...Halo Reach MP map packs and Fable 3 DLC packs are 50% off!!
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 am

Ill definitely check the Reach packs out, I think I have all of the Fable 3 stuff so far, but ill check it out too, thanks for the heads up, ya that sucks about Overlord, it was probably the second best dlc for ME2
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

So I finished all of the DLC packs and I gotta say that Bioware did an amazing job this time around.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 am

I'm glad you enjoyed them, which was your favorite?
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 pm

The Shadow Broker follow by The Arrival my only complain about it is that you spend too much time on top of the Shadow Broker's ship.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm

ya, but the environment out in that storm was pretty sweet, and the boss battles, and the chase scene, and the music.....it was all pretty sweet
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Bought this game last Thursday beaten it today...and what do I think.

...WHAT DO I THINK!!!!!!!

It was amazingly enjoyable, the levels of exploration, the character backstories and interactions, the karma system that (for once in a karma system) actually felt like it effected gameplay and the gameplay all melded together. Apart for a few minor glitches here and there (mostly during conversations where the game was struggling to keep the graphics in line (my guess anyway)) like a character slipping into a room they shouldn't, dialogue stopping altogether etc there is nothing nad about this game at all.

Currently starting the new game plus on the Insanity mode for an extra challenge.

My one gripe with the series is that there is no news yet on whether Grunt will be in Mass Effect 3, I love that Krogan dammit. (did not mean to suggest that I don't like the others, they are all brilliant (not too keen on Miranda, I'm with Jack she's too clingy to Cerberus))
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

Ry, have you gotten the chance to play the first Mass Effect yet?
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:26 pm

No xbox, so nope.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:53 pm

that's too bad, it really is awesome to play both, but at least you enjoyed the second one...as for Miranda, I love her, and her hard to get attitude, if you like Grunt, I'm sure you would've loved Wrex from the first Mass Effect
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:53 pm

I bumped into him on my first play through, he seems like a standup Grunt.

About Miranda, having said that it is hard for me to hate ANY character (with 3 exceptions (Shadow the Hedgehog after SA2, Seymour Guado from FFX and Cloud Strife from the Compilation (not his character perse just what he has become))) but Miranda did come across as the most stuck up, didn't help that she was the closest to the Illusive Man. Plus it's hard to respect a woman who was willing to have you brain washed/controlled (mentioned in the beginning).

Anyway doing an Intense EVIL run as a red head ruthless female Shepperd called Bellatrix (named for the names meaning not Harry Potter (was trying to think of a name for a female warrior)). Although I ain't going to be carrying this data on though I will make sure she isn't a d*ck to her crew. Sadly it did mean I killed Wrex, the Queen and the council in the opening.

My other note is that even though the Karma system is better then any other game once you figure out top right = Good and bottom right = Evil you can always make sure the convo's go the way you want point wise (and in turn story wise for big events (I'm guessing Helping the Geth and not killing them will be good for ME3))
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:55 am

yeah, the wheel is easy to read, but I like that, in case you click on one and Shepard says something completely opposite of what you wanted him to say. On my first playthrough, I always play with my feelings on each subject...and then later on do a paragon or renegade playthrough. So far through my two games.....Wrex is the leader of his clan...saved the Rachni...killed the council....made Anderson the ambassador....made Liara the shadow broker...destroyed the reaper base...and I'm torn between romances with Miranda and Tali, right now I like Miranda more
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 pm

You know I wonder how that will work out in 3, because Cerberus is the enemy and all...maybe if you romance her she helps you take I.M down.

However I personally don't see her betraying Cerberus

On a random side note though
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:41 pm

lol...what the hell is that? Idk, I think Miranda will remain loyal to Shepard, but I guess we will find out, she kinda had a rough life to this point. I like Tali, but I'm not of fan of Liara like a lot of ppl are. I thought she was a bit stuck up and too nerdy for my taste
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:06 am

With Liara...well it's obvious that she cares alot about Shep but I don't know. At times she came across as a bit cold (which is why I didn't romance either her or Ash on my 2nd playthrough (via ME1 comic)) but I could understand why, because she lost both Feron and Shep for 2 years. Not a big fan of her character but I can see the appeal.

In fact I can't really nit pick with any of the characters because their motives and actions are just so understandable. Miranda for example is a spiteful person because she can't have children (with the only people she seems to care about mostly are her sister, her childhood friend (the one who gets killed), the Illusive Man and your Shepard if you romance her (also maybe Jacob))

Having said that though as far as romance goes in ME2 I reckon Tali is the better option possibly followed by Jack. Romance Tali and she's willing to risk her life to be with you (well physically) showing a deep commitment, romance Jack and you actually have a chance of turning her into a caring individual instead of the heartless bitch she comes across as.

Also out of curiosty what character did you make your Shep Zack? I tried to make mine look like me as much as possible, made him a Soldier who grew up as a Spacer who ended up being a Sole Survivor. Also tried to make him a Paragon all the way through with a few Renegade moments ("I'll cut your balls off and sell them to a Krogan") Also armour wise it's custom (mostly using the Kestrel set) with a Silver and Blue scheme. (no helmet, visor instead)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 am

I also tried to make my Shep look like myself, my preferred class has always been soldier, my character was a colonist on Mindoir, and his family was killed, and he fought in the Skyllian Blitz as a hero. I didn't really try to go paragon or renegade on my first playthrough, just play off my decisions, but most of the time they were paragon. My armor usually changes from mission to mission. But I like the camo look with white and yellow a lot. I wear a helmet, but make it so that it's off during conversations.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 am

How do you do that? (the helmet off for convo's?)
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:21 pm

I tried making my own Shep as well but...I just couldn't stand how awful/bad the character models looked so I just went with the standard Shep model.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next