FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dissidia 2 Confirmed

+10
Leonknight
Larc
RYCloud92
Zane the pure
DarkUltima
The Cap'n
Nightmare
Erel
Archangel
Claire
14 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 Empty Re: Dissidia 2 Confirmed

Post by The Cap'n Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:27 pm

SO.

It happened. I got the game. Long story short, someone got it for me as a sick joke... and I've been playing for several days now and sadly enjoying it. The story and voice acting are still awful and the camera is still a disaster in some battle areas, (especially Pandimonium and Phantom Train...) but the new addition of characters have actually been FUN to play as. I think that was my problem with the first game, I didn't really like a lot of the characters at all. I've never really liked the main characters, I mean I like some more than others but I think there are more interesting and funner characters in the parties. But I've been having fun with pretty much all the new characters with the exception of Lightning.

I can't play with Lightning and I don't like her to begin with because she's a c*#% face! Vaan however is still the faggy retard he was in XII but I actually enjoy his battle style. I love playing as Kain and Tifa is fun too (Monk Characters REPRESENT). Laguna is interesting. But there's one character who I just unlocked last night. So its pretty obvious of what my thoughts on him are. Plus I've been killing only Lightning and Vaan since I unlocked him...

All and all, I'm enjoying it. It's not great but at least I get to play a character I adore.

BTW, I loved the Moogle Trolling. I laughed my ass off.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Someone could've warned me before I trailed into that game, brimming with confidence. I wouldn't have embarrassed myself by getting wrecked in half a second. The Moogle does have a serious sense of humour, however.

So...the story was very...eh. I wasn't moved or anything, it kept changing the main character and for a brief amount of time, and then it just ends on a sour note. The World Map wasn't as enjoyable as the new chessboard, I'm sad to say.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:35 am

It kept changing, cause the characters got split off, how the hell do you think they would do it. and the World map is a lot more enjoyable in my opinion..better than the stupid DP system in the first one. And the 12th cycle didn't end in a sour note it you look at it. They did what they had to to help the warriors in the 13th cycle.

BTW!!!! GOLBEZ IS FKIN RUINED!!! You can't DC outta glare hand...all his combos are sht canned...ALL OF THEM!!!!
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:28 am

Agreed. The board game thing in the first one was retarded. I like the world map a little. I haven't gotten to a point where I can freely roam it because of the stupid closed gates but they'll probably allow full movement when all 10 characters stories are finished.

The story sucks, no matter what. The first games story sucked and the new game's story sucks. Some of the voice work in cutscenes are better and the graphic detail in the character models are 10 times cleaner.

All and all I don't care about a lot of things other than wrecking the shit out of people with Gilgamesh.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm

I was referring to the new chess system. KP is much easier to acquire, and the party system is easily winnable.

Something interesting you'd like to know if you plan on acquiring Feral Chaos, the story mode allows you to fight your assist characters in dungeons, and they are all level 100 with top of the line equipment. So, if you ain't prepared, then that's on you.

The Feral Chaos story is also ungodly LOOOOOOOOOOONG. You basically have to teleport all over the world map and finish all the dungeons.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:40 pm

I already have Feral Chaos at lvl 100...that mother fker has so little amount of skills u can use at one time, cause of their costs...but they are damn strong. Will post a replay of me playing him sometime
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Still waiting, going a little crazy.

It's more annoying because I'm fully prepared. I have the Aerith DLC, the character I care about from the first one have all their acc slots, I have more then enough PP to buy most of the stuff I can and I split my save and sold all my equipment so I would start with 1,000,000 Gill instead of 400,000.

Just need the damm thing to turn up now.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 am

Sorry to burst your bubble RY, but your gil, equipment and pp doesn't transfer over. But anything that you have previously bought in the PP shop doesn't transfer over though, thankfully..cause getting PP in duodecim is a lot harder...lvling characters tho is easier with the party system xD
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 am

^That pissed me off. Especially since all my level 100 characters are now basically useless. Without equipment, they might as well be level 1.

How many Feral Chaos' do you have to kill to acquire him? Or did you just rip it off the ISO? It took me a good ten minutes to kill one of him, just spammed Squall's Blasting Zone against him (totally works, it's absolutely ridiculous). But, still, I'm terrible with Squall outside of spam, which I only resort to without option.

Anyone taken a look at Prishe's BRV skill list? HOLY HELL. That's a lot of time log...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 pm

I like it so far. The story is better than Dissidia 1 (even though it still kinda sucks) and I like the gameplay. The only thing I hate is you can't use the other characters from the first game ):

As for the new ones.. I love using Yuna and Vaan, but Lightning and Kain are a pain D: And Lightning does most chapters sadly enough xD.

The KP-system and world map are an amazing improvement ! It makes the game much more interesting.
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Feral..uhm I don't remember for sure. And no I just ripped the iso itself, but no saves..that is just lame
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Leonknight wrote:Sorry to burst your bubble RY, but your gil, equipment and pp doesn't transfer over. But anything that you have previously bought in the PP shop doesn't transfer over though, thankfully..cause getting PP in duodecim is a lot harder...lvling characters tho is easier with the party system xD

T__T

I knew about Equipment...

Ah well...I guess if I get the original cast on 100 it can't be that bad. Would be nice if the Catalogue carries over as well, I know it doesn't but it seeing as though I have 95% of it complete it would be helpful.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 pm

i had 100% catalog and when I transfered over it gave me like 56% of the new one
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane the pure Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Much fewer accomplishments, it'll be a bit shorter than the previous game
Zane the pure
Zane the pure

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 pm

<3 firion's new air game...makes him much better...also the new follow up moves are a win. Lord of Arms is fkin evil nuff said
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 am

I haven't noticed much of a difference to Firion, other than multicasting his spells, which I never really used in the original anyway. Kep thim mostly on the ground and raped anyway..
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:55 am

his multicast spells tho, have greatly increased his air game..tho he is still mainly a ground based character. Omni Ground Dash+ and Omni Air Dash+ = win
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Leonknight wrote:i had 100% catalog and when I transfered over it gave me like 56% of the new one

I meant the equipment catalog, not the PP one (had that 100% myself)

It came, downloaded the Squall and Tifa costumes and I now have the original Final Fantasy on my PSP.

Just trying to do the 012 story now, up to Vann.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Well I have found a new main, Firion. His swordslash is such a mind game..and the mystic Arts make so u only have to equip on to use all the magic...its amazing!!!...btw Reel Axe SUCKS online
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm warming to Kain myself, and Lighting too.

Just did the data install, going to continue playing Vann's story for a bit before doing my coursework.

Also Squall's KH Costume is by far one of his best, so is Tifa's Amano artwork for that matter.

Just hoping that KH Cloud comes out for the UK (can't buy the code, it's region locked Sad )
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm

How do you get the sweet Cloaked Zidane costume? Is it DLC?

Anyway, so far I finished the story completely. Last time, I only played as Zidane, Tidus and Cloud then just leveled Zidane to like 90 and fought Chaos. So far, I like Bartz. He's fucking fun to play as.

My highest leveled characters are Gilgamesh at ~70ish and Bartz at ~70 (After only using him through the Chaos story line). I unlocked the new "story mode(?)" and made a party of Gilgamesh, Bartz and random characters so I could at least level them. What's with the new story mode (000: Something or Other) other than the fact that fighting some people are retardedly hard? And how do I get some of the reports? I'm missing like 4 or 5 of them.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:02 pm

I think 000 is the story that allows you to unlock Feral Chaos, which would explain it's difficulty.

As for the other reports, you I'm sure you have to do all of 012, 013 and the Inward Chaos (if it still exists) and I'm sure you'll find them eventually.

The Zidane & Kuja costumes are coming out on PSN in 2 weeks I think. Also speaking of DLC Helmetless WOL should be available seen (tomorrow or Wednesday I think).

I'm so tempted to try out the quest maker, going to finish the main story first though.

Also does anyone else think it sucks that you can't get the Museum untill the 012 story is finished, in the 1st it was just beat one story.

On a side note region locked DLC is bull, I've just learnt that PS3 users in Japan can download Dissidia avatars, in the UK all we get are a few LBP ones and some based on that "Pain" game.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 17 Dissidiaavatar
You mean THIS bullshit? If it's this, it isn't worth the waste of PP.

@Cap, that is the story I was complaining about earlier, level your Squall, Jecht or Firion to level 100 and spam the hell out of Blasting Zone, Triumphant Grasp or Lord of Arms when you fight Feral Chaos. Getting level 100 equips would help, too.

I'm finding Story Mode to be a bitch to complete these days, the first one I had complete in under a day, but since I'm having to start over and complete the originals all over again feels like a damn workout!
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:07 am

No I'm talking the avatars for the PSN itself (you know for your PSN account).

Although I have just wasted my PP buying the Cloud pack of those Avatars (I had no idea what is was).

Anyway back to Lighting now story wise.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:40 am

You can Avatar your PSN account? Must be a PS3 thing...

Lightning didn't really have the right to be the sole center of attention, especially since nobody, but me and a few others, even liked XIII. It was nice to have more than one character have the spotlight, but she hogged it for at least 30% of the game. And still, no one likes her.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next