FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mass Effect Spoiler thread

+2
The Cap'n
Erel
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Mass Effect Spoiler thread

Post by Erel Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Played first hour of it. Have to admit, since I've been enamored with ME2, ME3's gameplay and graphics difference are a lot more apparent (for the better). Fun so far; story seems engaging for the most part if I do say so.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Looking forward to it. Now, from my file I'm right before the Illusive Man. Can I access the Leviathan mission then or do I have to do it earlier in the game? I don't care about starting over again. It's a fucking amazing game so going through it again doesn't annoy me.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 pm

This replay may be inadequate, but I accessed it at the same point as you; before Illusive Man's downfall. Basically my save is after I beat the game; so you'll be okay. ANd yes, I concur with you; I don't care if I have to start a new game; in fact after ME2 I will start a new ME3 game. But enjoy! If you beat it before I do, which you probably will, give me your input!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 am

Okily Dokily
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:14 am

DOUBLE FUCKING POST

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I MEAN!!!! HOLY! GOD!!!! DAMNED!!!! FUCKING!!!! GIANT!!! TITTY!!!! MOTORBOATING!!!! SHIT!!!

Leviathan was so awesome I had to buy an extra 3 boxes of tissues. Also, how does one get semen off playstation?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:18 am

^You lick it off! Razz

In regards to your jovial attitude to the DLC, YES. I echo your statement; that shit was freaking awesome. I am ready to retake Omega now!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:25 am

Duuuuuuuuuude.... Aria better be a team member. I don't even care if she's temporary. Just... Fuck dude.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:51 am

I enjoyed the dlc. I thought it was a bit anti-climatic, but the new environments were sweet, and I enjoyed searching for clues on leviathan. It was definitely filled with a lot of new information to fill in the core story for mass effect, something that probably should have been part of the main game.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 am

Should have been. We also should have had the Directors Cut version on the ending as the true ending. But that's all in the past.

TAKING BACK OMEGA IS HAPPENING
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/728225/mass-effect-3-omega-dlc-plot-details-surface/

Yeah. It apparently has a fall release date but I can't be to sure of that.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 am

^I will not express redundancy by saying 'it should've been'. We all know and can concur that ALL DLCs are in that category; or at least 99% of all DLCS in the gaming world should be.

But I also saw this article in G4. I will not be surprised if it is a go. I also think it may be the last DLC for the Mass Effect 3..... Sad, but I am coming to terms as I am replaying Mass Effect 3 that the game is ... over.

But one can always hope...
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 am

Bioware stated that Shepard is over. But there's always another story ;O
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 am

^Yeah I know. I read that article.... however... there was a man named Master Chief whose story was supposed to have ended and yet the show went on.

An optimistic and perhaps unrealistic hope from a man enamored by the best game that had ever graced his gaming endeavors.

There are plenty of other stories to tangent off to. After all, that is the beauty of Mass Effect, the plethora of heart within each character, some of course have a bit more of a prominent case than others.

And I may be speaking out of biased opinion, I think it would be really great to delve into the Quarians, prelude, WHILE Shepard's story is happening, and maybe even after.... Turians... Krogans.... of course they can't have these 'spin offs' without the core characters of the game it was created from (Tali, Garrus, Wrex... etc).
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:59 pm

anything ME I will buy lol.....unless it is an MMO i have to pay monthly for
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 pm

New Multiplayer DLC coming on OCTOBER 9TH!!!

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/728535/mass-effect-3-multiplayer-dlc-retaliation-announced-trailer-confirms-the-collectors-are-back/

THE COLLECTORS ARE BACK! So with the new add-on, we can now fight Collector forces which is fucking awesome. Also, there's a bunch of new trophies I believe for multiplayer. Then there are new Turrian characters to unlock. They look pretty sweet. It's also free I believe.

Also, there are new maps and the addition of Hazard maps. So the walls in the maps are made of Acid, there are sandstorms and so on. I love the multiplayer in ME3, it's so solid and they're really making it cooler. Problem is some of the characters they've been releasing are so overpowered, you can breeze through Silver and even Gold maps.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:33 pm

sounds cool, I'm sure I'll get it when I have the time
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:27 pm

I guess we should always take solace in the fact that they are giving us free DLCs to Multiplayer. Again, I have no qualms with the game; the whole 'abhorrent ending' had been digested and it's out of my system. It is still a great game, they somewhat rectified the vague end... in the end, Bioware is making an effort.

I'l download it, but I'm not sure if I'll get highly involved in it. After all, I am a lone ranger when it comes to gaming; I like campaigns far more than I do multiplayers.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:18 pm

The next DLC. Retaking Omega is now into play. Somewhere around the 20th of November'ish? I read it somewhere. Too lazy to pull it up at the given moment. I'm sure you all are very familiar on how to look for that.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:31 pm

good. I'm looking on getting back into ME3 and Skyrim both with new dlcs out. Dragonborn also looks great
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Yup, November 20th for Omega because that's when the Trilogy comes out for 360 and PC. Did anyone celebrate N7 day? Bioware game out a bunch of shit online and through multiplayer last week. It was pretty sweet.

The Trilogy and Mass Effect 1 will be out December 4th I believe for PS3. When that happens, I'm just gonna do like 3 straight runs of the series with several different classes. Hell, I should do a FemShep run too.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:03 pm

The wifey bought me something for N7 day. =) Of course I celebrated it. I'm getting the trilogy soon enough! Preordered it in Amazon.

---EDIT---

There are news in regards to 'Mass Effect 4' or what not. Supposedly it will be averting players from the Shepard Trilogy. I say: 'duh', can we milk his story more? Yeah we could. But we shouldn't be stagnant on that notion and CHOOSE another route. I mean again, do not misconstrue! I am HIGHLY enamored by his story, we all know that. But come ON! The Mass Effect mythos is one of the most grand and rich story to ever come to the gaming world for the last decade. WE SHOULD explore other stories!

As for everything else like gameplay and such, I will have no concrete opinion until something else should emerge in regards to solid facts from the development of the game.

G4's News on Future Mass Effect
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:35 pm

I don't know whether to get the trilogy or not. I'm hoping for a future Wii U release, that way I can experience of the entire mass effect series on a new console (and with the gamepad it will give me extra incentive to play through ME2 and 3 anew (not to say I don't love the games))

(...although there are rumours that only ME3 will come to Wii U, not the trilogy. So bring out the last of the trilogy and leave out the other 2 that build to it...

( Mass Effect Spoiler thread - Page 4 27098224

))

As for ME4 I personally hope the sheppard line of the story dead. I'd be more interested in playing as a different species then human myself, of course I doubt they would take such a route as it's easier for most people to relate to a human protagonist then an alien/creature one.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 am

A good game Like Mass Effect will have no qualms about making a gamer feel the tribulations of a protagonist may it be human or not. I mean that's what a good game does or should be able to do. It should be able to retract us from our normal perception, take away our inhibitions of reality then place us into the shoes of a foreign identity (in the beginning of the game of course until the said protagonist becomes familiar) may it be human or not.

Personally, I felt for the pain of the Quarians and the Geth in their conflict. I would LOVE to play as a either of those two race. Hell, Playing as a Turian and as a Krogan would elicit a great amount of satisfaction for me as well! Truth to be told, Mass Effect has told the stories of these races that apathy is no longer in my point of view. So suffice to say, I'm hoping they would lean into another race, or at least give us options. Like the first Dragon Age.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Female Turian. They're kinda hott. xD Not as HOTT as Tali though. =D
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:02 am

I was pleased with Omega, it was fun, and new enemies to fight was cool. I also liked having two new squadmates, but was sad when Nyreen sacrificed herself, she seemed like a cool character.
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4