FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dissidia 2 Confirmed

+10
Leonknight
Larc
RYCloud92
Zane the pure
DarkUltima
The Cap'n
Nightmare
Erel
Archangel
Claire
14 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Dissidia 2 Confirmed - Page 22 Empty Re: Dissidia 2 Confirmed

Post by Claire Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Who knows, and honestly, if it's just a 'hype-building' scam, then I'm not interested.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

That is exactly what it is
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Well, then I'm not paying attention.

Where were we?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:15 am

i have no idea really lol
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:32 am

If anyone watched my Lightning versus Feral replay, then I can see why the computer should not be using him. Didn't know how to use his attacks correctly and doesn't ever go into EX Mode. Stupid comupters...
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:50 pm

The cpu isn't really good with any character (except the 130 Feral but the stage is secluded and he has a load of HP)

Also little advice for those hoping to play Dissidia against others, whether online or local little tip for ya. If you're using an EX Build (meaning you are equpping accs and equipment to boost the ex gauge) don't, the reason being is because not only does ex mode last a lot less time but you also end up screwing over your assist bar, which in 012 serves more use then the latter. Of course you could make a rule set which doesn't use either EX or Assist but you'd to find someone to play it.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

http://sonicfanatics.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 pm

I never really use Assists, anyway, and I've been doing fine. The only thing I ever really used them for was to get out of attacks. EX Revenge pisses me off, I don't ever use it except for accident.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonknight Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:36 pm

If you don't use assists online, you kinda screw yourself over. Hell when facing RY's Gilga with EXdeath an assist would've helped but I always forgot to equip one ><....also my Firion's Weaponmaster combo is pro xD
Leonknight
Leonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Exdeath needs no Assists, he has the VOOOIOIODIDIODIDODSDDDDDDD!!!!!!

I don't plan on playing online, but thanks for the input. Ad Hoc Party is just too complex for me, can't read Japanese and it couldn't detect my PSP. Plus, I'll get smoked anyhow, I'll just copmplete the game like I did the first one and then battle the locals and get smoked all the same.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:22 pm

I'd play online if my dorm's wireless didn't suck ass. I'll do some online shit when I get home for the summer.

SO, basically I haven't touched the game for a damn good time until Wednesday night. And since trying to get Gilgamesh's fucking accessories was wasting my time I decided to try out Laguna. So from Wednesday to last night, I basically leveled the SHIT out of the idiot and I have to say, second favorite character in the game. Just so much FUN. After that, I wanted to take down the green feral chaos but I needed another high leveled character. My only level 100 characters are Gilgamesh, Bartz, Laguna and Prishe. So I leveled the hell out of Squall because I needed to spam. Hard.

So today, Squall is around level 82(???) and I fought the green FC. Prishe did about 8000 damage before getting raped. Squall did about 8000 before getting raped. Laguna TORE THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HIM. Seriously. I just watched as my Ragnarok Blade's and Lasers just blew him down to a fine 18,000 HP before falling. Bartz jumped in and tore the shit out of him with Hellfire until FC was down to ~9000 hp. Gilgamesh took care of the rest in one mighty Excalibur rampage. Fuck you green chaos! You couldn't handle my ultra spamming!

So I finally got that stupid Gilgamesh report. Then his accessories were unlocked after fighting the medeocre level 50 Bartz. FUUUUUUUU-

But who cares!? I can finally make Gilly's fucking wea- I DON'T HAVE SCARLETTES!? Alright, I'll just trade... Elixers!? I don't have any! FUUUU- So I guess I have to do time attack to get the elixers so I can finally buy the Scarlettite thingy so I can make Gilly's first weapon but I need those Scarlettes things for EVERYONE'S WEAPONS. Is there an easier way to get elixers and shit?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm

If I can figure out how to upload save data online I can make you a special GHOST card which you can important and grind off.

I'll make it a level 100 Cloud with no skills except one HP attack (which will be Meteorain air). I'll also give him a Growth Egg which gives you a 20% exp boost, H Spirit which boosts CP to 15 and Essence which boost by 30

If I figure it out I'll let you know.

________

UPDATE

Uploaded, give it a try. It's called the link should send you to a Zip called GHOST

http://www.mediafire.com/?eyo3au9wkr4g96q
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 pm

You sure you can DL that without CFW? Anytime I've ever imported someone else's files, it wouldn't accept it. :/

Figured out today that I officially SUCK with Laguna, Tifa and Gilgamesh, they're the only characters that I can't beat any level 105s with. I'm even better with Cloud than I am these three. >.<
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:42 pm

I have no idea how to download that then send it to my computer. Also with Nemo, never been able to get anything I download for games to work. There's like a data thing that prevents illegally downloading shit onto Sony's newer modeled shit to prevent game theft. If I hacked my PSP like my buddy did, this would work 100%. I think it would just be easier to trade ghost data from Dissidia via wireless. It allows that right?
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Well yes and no. If you had adhoc party or was willing to travel to the UK we would be able to hook up and in turn swap cards.

No worries another nugget of info that might help you, you can export your own friend card and import to the same game.

Now I haven't checked with my own save but heres how it should work.

1. First select a character you want to use as the "Ghost"
2. Give them all the accs you want to grind pieces of (I recommend using a character with the max acc slots, so you can get the most (only one of each is needed, trying more doesn't boost the chances I'm afraid)
3. Go to Data config and friend card data
4. Make sure you select the character and the set character you used as your ghost character data
5. Press [] to export (it will ask you to save the card data as a file)
6. Go to communications and select communications
7. Then select import card (load the save from earlier)

I'll go test it to see if this works on my own, I know for a fact if you have two saves you can swap Card data from one to the other so same theory should apply here.

BTW Played more matches on adhoc, my new Assist build is working for me as I only lost 1 out of 8 matches.

Also Cap it works (I am fighting myself as I speak), so if you have the accessories you need more of just make a card for them and then grind away.

BTW To select the card go to "Friend Cards" under communications.

UPDATE

Gotta say that Ghost was fairly accurate to myself, it used assists when I would dodged when I would. However I know me so I was able to beat myself fairly easily.

Proof

I just yelled at the PSP. "you may think you know everything I'm going to do BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP YOU, SINCE I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU'RE GOING TO DO. STRANGE...ISN'T IT!!!!!" And then I won

Also forgot to mention, 100% finished the PP cat, got all characters to 100 all I need now is all the summons, accs, equipment and one last movie (the damm Evil moggle, went through as Feral and it wouldn't play because he's too big T_T )

Also got Yuna's Ultimate and all of Ferals ultimate equipment. Realised Feral had ablities that needed to be equipped to stop his negative effects (assist lock off, bravery doesn't go down etc) so mastered all of them and kept assist and bravery on.
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:30 am

I keep the Bravery Lock and Assist Lock on, I usually thrash my opponents anyway, so EX Mode is really all I need for what I'm fighting. In dire circumstances, I'll just spam Dia Volorosa, computers can't dodge. lawl
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Attempted to download, no workie for me.

It's all good because I got some Elixers and was able to make Gilgamesh's first weapon. Gotta get the gear to make his two next weapons. Haven't touched the game in a while so I'll probably mess around on it on Saturday.

I got to the real Feral Chaos and only knocked about 30 thousand off its HP with all my characters. I'll challenge him when I level another useful character to 100. Might work on Garland or Kain because I like both of them. Prishe is just not helpful in these fights and Squall is still only level 90ish.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 am

Best thing to do in that fight is equip the Lifa Leafs and some strength items, and a shit ton of multipliers, then spam your happy ass off. Lightning is more than able to knock off his entire health bar, I got about 80,000 before I lost her, Yuna knocked off about 40,000, then finished him off with Laguna. Assists are helpful when using Yuna, you can trap him against a wall with Mega Flare, wall rush him, combo into assist, then continue with another Mega Flare. If you're lucky, you can break him with that and get about 4,000 BRV points immediately.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon May 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Gonna use Iifa Leafs and whatnot, wasn't a fan of Yuna and I'm not in the mood to level her up to 100 when I'm working on Garland.

I worked on Kain and Garland on my "OMG SPECIALS" day and got Kain to level 100 with some badass gear and shit and I worked on Garland and got him to level 45. I can't tell if Kain is just too much of a badass character or I'm just really good with him but I rarely lose with him, even against the high leveled manikins in the 000 story. I got him his Hooded Man costume but I just don't like the way he looks in EX mode for both his Noir and Hooded Man costumes. I know it's his armor design for the Holy Dragoon in the After Years but he only looks awesome in EX Mode with his original outfit.
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed May 04, 2011 5:49 am

^Kind of agree, ponytails don't really suit him. Must have the long, golden, flowing locks of pure sex. :]

I've been trying to get decent with the characters I simply sucked with, namely, Prishe, Tifa and Vaan. Vaan is difficult to end a battle with, since his HP attacks basically suck, but his BRV techniques make him so much fun to use, but if the CPU uses him, he just spams Rifle over and over. Tifa...is just unbearable to use, Feints aren't that hard, but she's just really difficult to connect ANY attack with. Her EX Mode is also a shining example of how bad I was at VII, since I miss every damn time. Prishe is okay till I EX Burst, then I might as well be handing the match over, those buttons fly by WAY too fast.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 pm

I did it.

I fucking beat Feral Chaos.

Aw shit son. I used Kain, Golbez, Laguna, Bartz and Gilgamesh and tore him a new one. Kain did around 20,000 HP and got killed because it takes forever for Kain to recover from Jump. Golbez was next. Holy. Shit. I took out around 50,000 HP dropping FC to like 50,000. Seriously, Genesis Rock and Nightglow would hunt FC down and rape him. There was a moment where I stood still and used Nightglow over and over again. It would hit FC and rush him into a wall doing 1000-1200 damage, FC would fall down and before it could dodge I used Nightglow again. I just kept spamming both moves and FC's HP just kept going down and down. He hit me once or twice but it since I had EXP to HP, he was fully revived to full HP in no time. If FC didn't go into EX mode then I think I could have killed him indefinitely. Next was Bartz and Laguna. Laguna was hard to fight with this time because FC dodges so fucking much. It was annoying trying to hit him with anything. Satellite Laser and Ragnarok Blade take too long to use so I could only knock a few thousand HP off. Bartz did a good amount of damage but I got killed from being too stupid and when I was going to refight as Bartz, I hit next battle by accident. Gilgamesh was my final character and FC had 29,000 HP left. Good thing that Gilgamesh's attacks kept breaking FC's Bravery and I killed FC in no time.

I'm heading home in a week so if anybody's up for some online battles, I'll be around (And so will PSN hopefully.)
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon May 09, 2011 5:12 am

^congrats, now spam his ass off till you master him. Then you should probably never touch him again if you're going online. Labyrinth is easy as hell with him, I think. Via Dolorosa is apparently undodgeable to CPUs.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by RYCloud92 Mon May 09, 2011 10:13 am

If PSN is back up Cap (and if I'm not busy) I'll be more then Happy to fight ya. Gilga Vs Gilga XD
RYCloud92
RYCloud92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cap'n Mon May 09, 2011 7:12 pm

@Nemo: I don't wanna level him up! I just want to beat his pussy ass at level 1 just out of spite.

@Ry: Nyessss, muahahahaha.....
The Cap'n
The Cap'n

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 am

But you can tear the shit out of Cloud, AND WHY PASS THAT UP?!?! lol
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down