FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Just Bitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Bitter

3 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Just Bitter - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Bitter

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm

" NO~!" Akari called out pushing Jack back and out of the way as she stud before Blake and Danial.

" dont hurt him!" she cried out. they had suprized her she was so lost in the bite and his kiss and just the fact that he was there in her arms that she too had missed there advancement on them.

" dont you dare hurt him... ill kill you if you hurt my love. " she said tears of fear and angsiety flooded her eye's.

" just let us go... we mean no one harm... please... " she begged , " i just want to live a normal life.... please. Blake .... for old times sakes... just let us go.... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Blake winced and Daniel watched his harsh gaze soften. "Akari," he said but seemed to falter on the words and looked away, "get out of here..." Blake said quietly but knew she could hear him. He lowered the gun and motioned at Daniel to follow. Reluctantly he did as told. "Normal..." he shook his head and Jack also stared at her. "Dont kid yourself." Jack took Akari's hand and pulled her into his arms. He nodded to Blake as a sort of thanks before taking a leap out the large window. When he landed on the grass he set her down, then offered her his hand. "You okay?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:59 pm

" yes... im fine now that im with you again. "

seh smiled, " but we need ot get running were will we go, the only places i know around her are all Dos related?" she said taking his hand fermly wishing they could be back at that cabin so far away...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:33 pm

"alright." she said and looped her arm in his as they walked

"but what is your name?" she asked taking his arm and studying the mark

"did... did this hurt to have done?" she asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Desmond stared ahead trying not to convey how awkward and confused he felt. Wasn't the goddess suposed to be regal, dangerous and untouchable? And yet she was so informal with him, a lower classed vampire. 'She's very strange...'
"My name is Desmond." He smiled slightly at her question about his mark. "Yes, most things to do with fire for a vampire hurt." he said but shrugged. "what is a little pain if you work towards something you feel is right?" His smile began to fade as he continued, "Almost every gaurd in this world has that mark, well they're different depending on who you serve, even the council had them...but they lost theirs long ago."

"Desmond!" Liela cheered sitting up in her bed with an excited smile. She seemed less pale and weak than before but her eyes still showed how tired she was. "ah Goddesss you came." she bowed her head and patted the space next to her on the bed. "Come, I have much to tell you...especialy ask for your forgiveness for leaving so suddenly. I've had these visions since I was little and yet I still feel weakened by them." she smiled wearily. "but you must know how that feels with all of this."
~~~
Jack squeezed her hand lightly before pulling her along in a sprint. "you wouldn't mind if we stopped back at the cabin for at least tonight, just to decide upon a plan." He said then looked ahead to hide his worry. They weren't going to take Akaris siding with a vampire very lightly, especially after shed been in their strong hold. His guess was they meant to kill her wether they found Blake or not.   
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:53 pm

Having Jack once again by her side Aki's mind was able to drift back to Blake...

she had missed him despite everything... and seh had wanted ot stop nad talk to him... to see how he was...

she keep up and easy jog with him adn keep thinking back at the Church... there was no way in hell they would let her go with her and Jack together...s eh new to much about Dos...

they would probly send her mother...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Blake flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder and realized he'd been staring after Akari. Seeing her in the arms of Jack stung him slightly but wether it was his ego or something else he didn't know. "Blake, come on." Daniel said all but jerking him towards the door. "Blake?" He looked up from his daze and saw Sofie, the girl that had practically super glued herself to him on her first day there. She was his old trainers kid and it was almost expected of him to be nice to her. She bolted from the door and all but tackled him in a hug, her body shaking slightly. "Thank god your okay."
He winced at the pressure on his ribs, one of them throbbing after his recent run i with a wall. "Jesus Sof, you thought I'd go down that easily?" He laughed but it was an exasperated thing that hurt like hell. "Blake?! Who did this to you?" She was now eyeing him all over like a worried mother hen, touching the bruises on his neck and arms. The image of Akari with Jack came back to mind and the throbbing worsened actually making him double over. "Nothing I couldn't handle..." He said and Sofie gave Daniel the look before motioning for them to follow.

Jack was practically exstatic, feeling the leaves sweep past his skin ad smelling the earthy scent he'd grown to love. Running through this forest felt like returning home, especially now that he had Akari back. "Ah home sweet home." He laughed when he came to a halt with the cabin in sight. A drop hit his head and he blinked before noticing the next hit his nose. A light drizzle was begining to fall, that he could feel would get harder with the up coming storm. "Isn't it amazing?" He laughed as it began to pick up and smiled at Akari. "You know theres something I've always wanted to try," He took the hand he held and brought it to his lips looking at Akari with his eyes giving off a warm glow, "May I have this dance?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Akari was draged back to the reality when Jack laughed. seh blinked and loked over at him as the rain started to fall stedily and he took her hand to his lips.

" this dance...." seh wisperd as if under a spell...

she was in a daze... not even and hour ago... soffie had been tempted to kill her... and here she was dancing in the rain wiht Jack...

she smiled glad for the rain to cover her tears as she giggled, " yes my Jack i will have this dance with you." she said coming closer as to make it easer for him to draw her into his arms.

Lady Olivia, widow... and one of the most pristigous of DOS head unit.

she stormed through the halls to the doc's head corters.

" YOU! were is that mut.... she was dead! you said that little bitch was dead! you swore on your life... you traiter. " she growled corning the doc.

seh had a mind to kill her daugher... and this time she would rip out the heart and eat it her self and make sure to burn the carcous as she make sure she didnt return.... it was a discrase to her family name and her DOS position.

and she woudl make blake lead her... Blake was always fallowing Akari aroudn and he woudl do so again..... even if it was her end this time.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:38 am

"its... fine" she said and looked at liela "to be perfectly honest i was disappointed at the lack of information you did give me. it seemed to just startle everyone and cause a commotion. i do NOT appreciate that" she said her wings turning black at the tips as she remembered the argument with the council... and even damon....

she held onto desmonds arm and motioned for him to join her as she walked over and sat down next to liela

"please tell me what you need to say" she said "any and all information is appreciated
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Liela frowned sheepishly and looked down. "Goddess, I'm sorry but please don't be angry...I may have bended the truth a little." she said and looked up at her, recieving Desmond's approving look. "I didn't lie about the vision, that is true," she added quickly before continuing, "however that isn't all I saw." she said and sighed. "I saw the setting of it was strange, a place I had never been before but somehow I knew where to look to find you. Yes there was fire but it rimmed the floors in places where the tile was cracked. Anyways the point is that when I looked hard enough I could see past the flames and caught sight of you. Goddessa you did scream...but what scared me was you also started laughing, like you were actualy enjoying seeing everyone burn...the dark figure held you though and you let it...you even killed," she dropped off and looked at the cover. "Do you understand now why I couldn't tell them? I just felt it wasn't right..atleast not without you knowing first. But te council had to warned, so I said what I could then let the rest fall into place." she said shivering slightly, "sorry for all the trouble Ive caused."
~~~
Jack smiled,putting a hand on her waist and held her hand in the other. "Sorry if Im not quite good at this, it's been almost a century since Ive danced with anyone." he said then pulled her into a quicker freer version of a waltz. He noticed her daze like state and felt something was up. Had he actually done something stupid already? Was she angry with him for leaving her? Blakes words came back to mind. "look Im not so good at helping with tears Akari, but Im going to do what I can."

(I can't remember the docs names)
"To err is only human," the doc said, her eyes narrowing, "but that only applies to some of us." Her jaw was set as she looked away from Olivias peircing eyes. "Shes gone Olivia." She said tossing the folder she had in her hands to the side, "I have no clue where that young woman is and I hope it stays that way."

Sofie hovered by the window looking into the infirmary tapping her foot aggitatedly. The doctor said he needed rest but all shed seen was him staring at the window for hours on end. In fact he'd barely spoken to her since returning. "Blake..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:43 pm

" you are a stupped bitch doc. " she growled and stormed out twords the hospice wing.

her heavy manor and poor mood sent others scatering out of hr way before meeting her rath... Olivia was no one to mess with on any day.

she paused and smiled kindly before walking into Blakes room cutting Sofie off with out a second thought.

" Blake! im so glade i have found you... i need your help on a high level independent mission. " she said sitting on his bed and smilling as she took his hand.

" please! your are the only one i can trust for this one, what do you say for old times sake ." she asked with a face almost identical to Akari's... simply aged, yet well aged she looked no more then 34. despite her bing 54 and in great shape.

" come on kid...please." her offer was rarly given to some one as young as him in there feild. expescialy wiht the upper class operitives.

Akari raised her hand to Jacks face and smiled, " im simply happy to be were i belong. " she wisperd leaning up to kiss him on the lips as she felt her heart beat skip and spead up her face flushing and butterflys causing a riot in her stomach.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm

"w-what?" belle looked blankly at her grabbing her wrist and tightening her grip

"thats a lie! thats a dirty lie! who is it holding onto me?!? what was the dark figure?!?" she growled then blinked and let go

"im sorry... i didnt mean to get so hostile" she said and heard the door open

she turned to see lily standing there "oh, lily. you gave me a heart attack come here dear child" she said and lily walked over glaring at desmond and liela before standing infront of belle

"whats wong?" she asked but lily stayed silent

"how about you go back to the room and as that big old butler to bring some milk and cookies for us hm?" she said and lily nodded and turned walking out the door again shutting it behind herself

"shes a good kid" she said smiling softly then turned back to desmond

"i feel... i feel like i shouldnt believe her." she said to desmond then turned to liela

"if i may" she said and touched two fingers to lielas forhead.

belles eyes turned white and she searched lielas train of thought and found the vision but the flames provented her to see anything and burned her finger making her pull her hand back before she could make anything out

"i saw fire... that was all... you must be right..." she said and took a quivering breath

"not a word of this to anyone. if i ask to go out i want you to stop me. i want you to keep an eye on my movements. make sure that no gaurds or people i am easily aggitated with such as the council come into contact with me. im not sure how or why i ended up like that but .. we will do everything and anything to prevent it. is that understood?" she said to liela and desmond looking at them both

"im trusting you with what very well might be my life. this is something serious and if you dont think your up to it tell me now." she said eyeing them both
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Liela and Desmond eyed one another. He gave a single nod and Liela sat back sighing heavily. "Goddess I wouldn't have it any other way." Desmond nodded but tensed when Liela began again. "Desmond I want you to devote your services to the Goddess." He looked worriedly at her, much like Damon did when he knew Belle was doing something potentialy dangerous. "don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm not totally helpless." She said, her frown rather stubborn. He instantly seemed to back down but worry still lingered in his eyes. "Im sorry Goddess but with Desmond around the Council has no need to post their gaurd around you." she said and smiled slightly.
Desmond tensed again but his smile was easy and almost a bit chastising. "someones been looking for you..." Liela noddded looking weary again. "I must say bye for now Goddess please be careful..." Desmond helped Belle up mechanicaly but going out the door seemed almost physicaly painful for him. He coninued however beside Belle loyaly till Damon showed up around the corner. "Belle there you-" Damon gave Darius a unphased look over before meeting his eyes. "This is..?"
"The person who's just doing their job." Desmond said with a small smile. Damon didn't know wether to ignore him or frown but instead turned his attention back to Belle. "Belle, why did you run off like that? You have everyone going bat shit trying to find you."
~~~
Jack didnt hesitate to kiss her and felt a warmth at what she said. He smiled playfuly and pressed a finger to her lips shortly after. "You really are amazing...but that spell you cast with that smile isn't fair." he said leaning into the warmth of her hand. "it's hard to believe I didn't fall for it on the first day." he closed his eyes and laughed slightly at a thought. "Whoever said sunshine was happiness has definately never been out here with you."

Blake glanced at Olivia from the corner of his eye. The resemblance was uncanny, in fact it was almost scary how alike they looked. And it hurt like hell to hear her use the same phrase Akari had to sucker him into things. 'for old times sake..' why did the old times seem too far away?
"Lady Olivia," he said looking at her briefly and pulled his hand from hers, "I don't understand what you could possibly need that required my help over someone a bit more higher up." He glanced at Sofie who had backed out, practically cowering from Olivia. 'i can't sulk...and im not...I'm only tired of everything.' he frowned in thought then let his eyes go back to Olivia. "But I understand it must be important...what would you have me do?"
'Yes, what does Akaris mother want?'
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 pm

"well sooo---rrry" she said glaring at him

"i didnt feel like fighting that battle by MYSELF" she said frowning heavily

"desmond" belle said turning to him "i feel like you should go back and watch over liela. it seems to be where your heart is pulling you isnt it?" she said and smiled shortly before she hurried away from the two of them stopping when a butler passed by with a candle that had a flame on it

her eyes were drawn to the flame and she stopped him

"its been... ages... since ive seen a flame.." she said and grabbed the candle from him

"funny how something so dangerous... looks so beautiful" she said reaching out stroking the side of the flame with her finger her eyes nearly engulfed with flame

she was completely blank staring at that little flame. everything there seemed to be powered by moon light.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Desmond and Damon both took a step to follow but immediately receeded when the other did. "you heard her, go back to Liela." Damon said and Desmond folded his arms. "I follow only my priestess's orders." They both glared at one another dangerously before Desmond broke it with a scoff. "Dont kid yourself young one." he said walking around him and Damon moved ahead of him feeling his head cloud with a small fury. He was worried about Belle and yet she acted like he'd beeen the one causing all this. Not to mention she was stubborn, so stubborn.

A shadow shifted and a chuckle filled the hallway. "Having fun?" A voice asked, a pair of blazing eyes meeting hers.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 pm

" or you Jack... you are my everything.." seh said pushing her body up aginst his kissing him hard and desprate, " please... " she gasped to him.

she sighed feeling so hot, Please... just love me tonight... " she wisperd.

Olivea pouted, " aww... " she said smiling as seh bent over kissing his forhead, " tomorrow beready to leave... you and i are going tracking. "

she got up adn smiled as she left the room happly antcpating her daughters death...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:43 pm

belle blinked and looked at the shadow

"hm?" she said an saw the eyes looking up to lock on his "yes. yes i am. this.. this is ..." she said and stroked the flame

"very enjoyable" she whispered so her breath wouldnt take out the flame
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Jack kissed her back, his mouth fitting to hers with a burning desire of his own. The issue with the rain made her clothes stick tighter to her and showed off a little more than he'd been accustomed to and the fact she was pressed up against him didn't help  him control himself. He was holding her tighter to him and he could almost taste sparks from her tongue. He dropped the kiss his lips still lingering aginst hers. He began to realize that while all this had happened they'd somehow moved out of the downpoor and under the porches protection from the storm. "Screw the rain..." he said, his voice much different level from it's usual playfulness, "Feels like making up for lost time."

Blake felt his thoughts catching up to him as he watched Lady Olivia leave. Akari...She left because of Olivia, her being more her fathers child than anyone thought. Especially in genetic werewolf-ism (is that a word?). He tried to picture Akari transforming like the others, into an uncontrolable monster. That just didn't fit the Akari he knew...or at least used to know.
"Blake," Sofie said smally peeking in from the door with a dark blush, "c-can I um-" he waved her in and she sat at the foot of the bed happily. "so what did Lady Olivia want?" she asked smiling pleasantly. "that's a good question." he muttered before slouching back into the bed. "Sof Im a bit tired. Can we talk tomorrow?" Her smile faltered but she quickly regained it with almost hurt eyes. "yeah, ofcourse Blake." when she left he closed his eyes, replaying his memories from the past to the more recent trying not to seethe when te memory of Akari and Jack came to mind
~~~~~~~
the person stiffled a laugh and in an instant was beside her, just on the edge of the light. "beautiful isn't? The essence of creation, and destruction." It paused, "humans fear it for it signifies hell, vampires consider it the eternal death, and yet you understand it from a new perspective, one between both sides." A smile spread across it's lips. "So different young Goddess. So where do you belong?" Foot fall came nearby and the shadow flinched hissing something under it's breath. "think about that Goddess..." 
One of the Councils gaurds passed by Belle and paused. "ah Goddess, aren't you suposed to be in your quarters?"          
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:06 pm

she blinked a few times and looked over at him then back at the flame that had gone out

"oh yes" she said and handed him the darkeend candle and hurried towards her room again stumbling as she walked

'what did he mean... where do i belong... does he know... what about this fflame' she questioned as she fiddled with the door
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Desmond opened the door before Damon but only by a hair of a second. Damon looked from glaring at Desmond to Belle but his features instantly softened when he felt a strange air about her. "hey, come on. Lily as been staring at that plate of cookies for an hour now." he said taking a step back so she could come in. He didn't meet her eyes however. It felt weird with the air like this and he worried he might do something to piss her off again. The last thing he wanted was Belle angry but he wanted her to be safe. The truth was the Council had man power to keep her safe, more so than he'd been able to.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 am

Akari blinked and giggled finding that they indeed had moved out of the rain.

"yes... make up for every night it felt like i was traped threre... i only wanted to be by your side Jack for now and forever.... "

she nuzled his shulder moving his shirt back to nibble at teh skin she could find loving the tast of is skin, " God... Jack you tast so.... you taste like lightning.. " hse mermerd as she licked his skin lightly her eye's wide with lust...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:33 am

she walked inside the room and lily was standing there

she walked over and smiled kneeling down and hugging lily. her hug lasted a while until lily said

"would you like the cookies now?" she asked and she let go of her and chuckled smiling and nodding

she walked over to the coffee table that was in the room where the food was set and she sat down looked at the candle that was flickering on the table and just stared at it

without realizing it her eyes had turned from white to red fading to gold upward and rimmed with a thick black

lily sat down next to her and took a bite of one of the cookies swinging her feet innocently

she handed belle one who took it but her eyes where locked on the flame
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Jack shivered with pleasure feeling her tongue hot against his skin. A moan found its way out of his mouth and his thoughts became hazey. Why was it that only Akari ever made him feel like this? So out of his element yet perfectly happy. "Trapped...?" he mumbled but the irritation was nagging at him again. 'I'll never leave you ever again.' he thought, trying to cloud the idea with what he felt. "Akari," he kissed her forehead and a hand snaked up her shirt. he paused his senses coming back to him but couldn't make himself stop. He tilted her head up and kissed her roughly. He'd never do anything she wasn't okay with.
~~~
Damon noticed Belle acting strange and swallowed his bruised pride walking over to her. "Belle, are you feeling okay?" he saw the weird color of her eyes and his own widdened. "Belle!" he said moving to take her face in his hands but unknowingly exstinguished the flame. "Hey can you hear me?" he asked as Desmond moved from the window tensing, only seconds ago getting a strange feeling. 
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 pm

her eyes blinked and went back to white almost instantly as the flame went out and she looked over at him

"hm? yeah im fine why whats going on?" she asked him curiously putting her hands over his to try and calm him down
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Akari thrilled at the contact of Jacks cool skin on her own and jumped into the kiss with relish.

" hmmmmn... Jack... " she mermerd inbetween kisses as she fetl her back hit a piller in on the porch. " mabay... maby we should go inside... "

giggling she let her own hands start working on his shirt ... she had seen him shirt less once..and seh was suddenly realy wanting to see it again, better yet to feel it.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum