FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Just Bitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Bitter

3 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Just Bitter - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Bitter

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Damon looked into her eyes a little longer then sighed letting his hands slip from her face. "sorry I-I think I just over reacted is all." he said the smiled softly. This whole death threat had him jittery and badly wanting to go back to just a while ago when he was holding her and able to kiss her without wandering protective eyes watching everywhere. Desmond frowned. "Trust your instincts..what happened?" he prodded and Damon frowned at him gingerly before looking at the window. "I just thought I saw some weird glint in her eyes is all. It's gone now an she's okay..." he sat down on the foot of her bed trying to calm the ground fear that something was wrong.
~~~~
Jack blinked, the words at first not registering but noticing the banister pulled him out of his daze. "Inside huh? I think I can manage that..." he smiled crookedly and lifted her up into his arms. The door opened breezely but Jack was already gone with Akari into his room. He held her gently on the bed feeling elated at the fact she was his alone and there was nothing those hunters could do about it. "Akari?" he asked, his lips grazing her neck to her collar bone,  "I hate to admit it but it's really hard to stop..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Akari growled at that and pulled his shirt off all the way and kissed his shoulder, " who... the .. helll, said to stop. " she gasped.

looking up at him she licked her lips and reached for her shirt pulling it over her own head.

" dont... i dont want to stop.... please Jack, i want to be only yours. " she said feeling voneralble, " i want you to bite me again please..." she wisperd tossing her head to the side exposing her neck to him.

" i want to be yours in every way posible... " she wisperd.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm

"glint.. maybe it was..." she looked at the candle that smoke was now coming from

"maybe it was the reflection of the beautiful flame ..." she said and sighed turning back to damon

"i do feel kind of tired." she said and smiled looking over at lily who was giving off a rather freakish grin at belle

"i knew you where interesting" lily said and belle blinked

"you like the cookies?" belle asked trying to ignore the odd comment

"no. they dont taste like blood to me" she said and shrugged

belle blinked "they arent suppose to" she said and lily looked at her odly

"then whats the point to them?" belle giggled slightly at her forwardness
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Damon felt his fist clentching. 'Damn it Belle,' he thought just looking at Lily gave him the creeps. If his instinct was as important as Desmond believed then by god he was going to get rid of that little monster with or without Belle's concent. "if your tired Goddess you must rest." Desmond said then looked at Lily bowing slightly. "I can show the yound lady to her room if you see it fit." he added showing no emotion. Damon looked at the candle and examined it carefully. 'I know what I saw...'he thought but would never dare to say it.
<~~~~>
Jack's own breath caught at the scent and sound of her blood underneath her skin. He hadn't even thought about it but now it stood second in his mind next to her in esence. 'this isn't good,' he could barely think straight at the moment and let alone could he control himself enough to refuse. Warily he leaned in searching her eyes for any second thoughts. When he found none he let his last bit of control slip and took a bite. A sudden rush of white hot electricity surged through him as the last bit of worry slipped into the farthest part of his mind. More reflex mixed with intense pleasure he pressed her back against the pillows, his body over hers. The hand that he wasn't using to support himself unclasped her bra easily and took in her skin hungrily.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Aka gasped in pleasure feeling her heart were his lips and fangs penitrated her skin.

seh didnt even notice her bra becoming unclasped till the cool air hit her slightly wet skin, " Ah~ " she mumbled holding his head to her, " Jack.... "

she sivered as the sent of his skin rolled off onto her hitting her seanses like a semi truck leaving her mind out of the game compleatly it was only her body in controle now.. her animalistic self.

her free hand hooked around his waist pulling him donw to meet her own hips arching up and moaning, as the rain came down harder in a defining roar that didnt even shine a light to the pounding of her own heart beat in her ears.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:05 am

"alright." she said and hugged lily who just sat their

"goodnight lily be good alright?" she said and lily sighed

"yes" she said and got up walking over to desmond for him to take her to her room

belle smiled and as soon as lily walked out she got up but was very weak, she almost immeddiatly fell back down but instead ended up stumbling a few steps

"oo. i guess im light headed" she said but the truth was she was burning up

"nnmmm..." she mumbled through gritted teeth and hurried to the bed falling down on it

"ahh... made it" she whispered under her breath and took in a deep breath laying on her back sitting up to look at damon. she patted the spot next to her and smiled shyly

"will... will you come and sleep by me tonight?" she asked "i... im starting to feel... weird..." she said to him all of the sudden her wings of light stretched out and then absorbed into her back and she screamed in pain and passed out cold to the side on the bed
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Damon reacted and pulled her into his arms. "Belle?!" he had watched her wings receed and the fact she felt hot scared him slightly. The council will go balistic if they knew... Then again she was right, they shouldn't know or be involved...He was reluctant to let go of her and disappered very quickly and was back in a second placing a damp cloth over her forehead, the only thing he could get ahold of at the moment and was the safest bet to help her fever not progress. "please Belle I'm trying..." he mumbled, letting a hand graze her warm cheek. Why had her wings disappeared like that? Should he take her to someone who knew what they were doing? Then again who honestly knew how to answer this problem?
<~~~>
Jack responded to her touch and felt better and better with each breath she took. 'Is it the blood or her?' he laughed against her skin. He knew the answer. She grabbed his waist and he toyed with hers taking in the curves that the last bit of clothes still hid. Her heart beat, her scent, her voice, all of it calling to him and made him want more of it.

A gasp escaped Lilly's mouth as her neck throbbed horribly. "Mistress?" a human servant of hers hurried to her side as she held her neck past the pain. "Get away from me!" She half shrieked, before doubling over. 'What is this?' she thought before realization hit her. "He wouldn't-didn't," she hissed out a breath and the servant blinked. "Mistress?" she waved off the concern and hurried to the wall of mirrors that her bathroom contained quickly pulling her dress's collar down. A glowing mark of an intwined symbol was slowy losing it's red heu and disappering with every stab of pain. "no!" she hissed practically to the point of tears. Her mark of partnership, the one that branded her, connected her to it's giver was fading, which meant he'd chosen another. "Jack, not with that mut...why?" she whispered falling to her knees in tears.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Akari gasped her neck taking on an artic cold were Jack's fangs tugged lightly on her skin.

she shiverd in delight feeling his chest bare and against her's the sensation of their skin singing through her vains.

her heart pounded harder her adrinalin escalated and her own fangs distended as she moved her hand to un butten her pants, she wasnt in controle just her need, to be with and a part of Jack, she wanted to be his every thing and only one... and like wise... she needed him and badly, " Jack.... Oh~ Jack.... amazing.... simply.....simply amazing... please make me your one and only..." she wisperd breathlessly.

Olivia was packed and ready to go in no time, her guns, her knives, her kits. she woudl take her daughter done once and for all....

she was a disgrace to her family leange, and must be radicated at all costs..... all costs.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 pm

belle cringed in pain from the heat. she kept hearing cackling in her ears but was unable to open her eyes to see who was there. everything was dark except the flames that where dancing behind her eyelids

"w-whos there?" she called into the darkness confused and frightened.

her voice echoed out as she laid next to damon to but it came out in short whimpers and heavy breathing
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Jack helped her, feeling the need to explore the rest of her. He almost instantly felt a weird sensation where his lips touched her neck and decided it was his knowledge he was taking too much from her. Reluctantly he made a move to pull away but that only stirred something else. His lips met hers and he worked his own pants off. "You always have been." he said breathlessly, his lips trailing down her.
~~~~~~      
"Smile dear Goddess." A velvety voice answered her from the flames, flickering from multiple places. "I only want to help you..." a shape moved along the dark reaches of the flames then the voice came from behind her, very clear and recognizable as male. "you have power, but how you waste it  on this reality. Put your trust where it isn't rewarded, sacrafice what is yours for thier gain." he tisked but it drifted around the space. "And all for what?"

Damon heard Belle's whimpers and cletched his jaw. He then placed a hand on her cheek. "Belle it's okay." he noticed her fever was only getting worse and shook her slightly. "you have to wake up Belle." he said shaking her a bit harder but without results.     
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm

her heart was singing its own toon as Jack kissed her...

" you always have been" she hears him say breathlessly as she felt a tear of pure joy brake free of her eye and slide donw her cheek as she sighed with pleasure.

he was her world... she pulled her self up slightly on one arm and found his shoulder bitting just enuff to get a little blood to well up on his skin before licking it off him lightly, " mmmmn, Jack... " she mermerd kissing his shoulder over the shalow cuts.

her breathing was ragged in her excitment her eye's wide and she was all but naked but insted of embarised she felt over dressed and so was he, grabbing his belt she unbuckled it and pulled it out fo the loops as she bit hr lip," your turn love." she wisperd.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm

belle was confused but listened intently "y-yes" she said submitting to his words and the flicker or the flame. she felt damons grip but then her skin went numb and a flash went infront of her eyes and she smiled closing her eyes that where a fading flame color and 2 pairs of fangs extending down from her top row of teeth one medium sized then a long sharp pair and on the bottom a smaller sharper pair "i...i" she mumbled trying to fight it
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Jack couldn't help a smile. He wasn't sure about that bite of hers but if that was what the recieving end of his bite felt like then screw the whole hurting anyone buisness. That felt anything but painful. He worked his pants off but was too wrapped up in her to care in the least. He pulled her close to him trying not to crush her even though he wanted to be closer. "You're beautiful, Akari." he kissed her harder and letting hands play across her and said, "I love you."
~~~~~~~~
The shadow laughed joyously andthe flames seemed to grow denser. "See Goddess your power could be useful for our cause. You want to put that council in it's place, rule over that entire breed and human alike. It's in your heart and i can see it in your eyes." He smiled a form actually appearing as he took a step forward the flames actually breezing off of him like wind. His hair was a jet black but the way the fire light hit it there was evidence of red. An immortal pale to olive skin characterized his perfect face and slight smile. He bowed his head slightly in acknowledgement and offered a hand to her. "We could help each other, help our gods, your true family, to create something better. Will you Goddess?"

Damon gave up on waking her easily and tried using Power to get inside we mind. Something heavy and dark blocked his access and he gasped when it sent it hurtling back at him 10 fold. "shit," he looked up and felt Desmond nearby with Lily. Maybe Liela could fix this but the last thing he wanted back here was Lily. "Damn it Belle, open your eyes already. It's just a dream." he snarled wishing it were really that simple
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:13 pm

"i...i...cant..." she mumbled and then smiled her tense loosening and her fangs glistening

"i cant say no" she smiled putter her hand in his "make me powerful" she said and smiled "no longer will the goddess of vampires be subject to such cruelties" she said and snickered

"by the time this is over. they all will burn" she laughed the flame dancing in her eyes and licking at her words
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 pm

"Excelent..." His red eyes brightened as a darkness seeped around where his hand held hers. "You will be powerful, more so then ever my Goddess." He pulled her close, his hand carressing her cheek as he spoke. "I'm sorry to part like this but I can't risk anyone tapping with your mind.." He pushed a strand of hair back from her forehead. "The memory of our meeting shall be locked away for a while, to keep away unwanted eyes. This must remain a secret till the time is right." He leaned in and kissed her forehead, a strange design taking form where his lips touched her skin. "If any problems should arise...you'll know how to find me." He said before disappearing into only a black smoke.

"How long has she been out?"
"A couple hours...." Desmonds eyes widdened and he had to restrain himself from stangling Damon. "Why the hell didn't you contact the Council?!"
"Do you really want them snooping through her mind while she's asleep. Possibly pissing her off and causing more trouble?" He snarled back and Desmond sighed knoing the Council wasn't always the best choice. "We must get Liela to try and break this. She has a connection with the Gods and the Goddess of our race is no exception." Damon looked at Belle's struggling form that was actually smiling past her escalating tempurature. "No...Belle doesn't trust her..." He said and Desmond stared at him stupidly as Damon held Belle close. "She's powerful, I-I believe whatever is happening she is trying to fix it herself..."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:27 pm

she started laughing and then sat up and panted sweat dripping off her forhead

her eyes where nothing but a pale yellow and dark black

"d.." she tried to say touching her forhead

"wh...c..." her lips couldnt form words. she could barely open her throbbing jaw or her sore eyes the sweat stinging them she slumped forward tiredly

"wi...ng...s." she mumbled unable to say anything else but nothing happened. her back had burn marks up them that looked like they had cracked open. engulfed her wings. and then were burned closed

"w..why.." she said the pain hitting her suddenly making her cry out
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 pm

Damon barely noticed Desmond had left as he fretted over Belle. 'Wrong decision again! She needs help.' He thought but the door swinging open caught his attention. "Oh my," Liela frowned hurrying over to Belle with Desmond close behind. "This is bad...She reeks, of something bad." She said and went to take Belle's hand but suddenly hesitated. She looked at the arched door that led to the bathroom and bit her lip. "The burns are bad and must be treated. Come, bring her to her bath." She motioned for Damon to follow and hurriedly set Desmond to the task of preparing the water while she examined Belle. "I need to see her wings more clearly." She said and when Damon hesitated she scowled at him. "She is my Goddess too. Let me do what I can to help her." She snarled and when he finally relented her look softened once more. She let her fingers glide slightly around the skin and felt her heart hardening. "Her energy. It feels wrong." she said looking like she was sick to her stomach just being near her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:20 am

when she touched her she let out a growl the fangs coming down from her jaw and her eyes turning the colors of flames and she let out a shrill scream pushing away from liela and damon and the water trying desperatly to put distance from the bath tub

she hissed and pulled herself into a corner of the bathroom putting her hands over her face letting out whinning noises. her shoulders where hurting and so was her spine. something wasnt right. its like everything had pressure on it and it was unbarably painful

she shivered and looked up her vision was odd. everything was a shade of red and orange like looking through a flame. the brightest one was liela and she inhauled staring at liela shivering from teh smell

"so pure" she whispered and pulled herself deeper into the corner the blood from her back smudging on the wall

"get away from me" she growled her fingers twitching as she gripped her legs
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Liela instantly seemed very frightened and Desmond reacted to that fright, placing himself between the two tensed for a fight. Liela shook her head, hand over her mouth before she placed a hand on Desmonds arm. "I-I can handle it." made a move forward but Damon stopped her swiftly moving closer to Belle himself. "Belle it's okay. We just wanted to help clean off the blood." he cringed slightly at her barred fangs and her strange eyes. "Belle what happened to you?" he said under his breath then took another step towards her, less than an inch away. "I won't put you in the water Belle I promise." he said Reaching out a hand to touch her. "Its okay Belle."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:03 pm

her eyes widened when his hand neared her she screamed high anhd shrill "n-no dont let it touch me ...dont let it... it ... do" she mumbled and put her head down her limbs going limp but she was still crying then it shallowed and she just sat their

"c-calm down.... shhh.. shhhh" she whispered toherself "the good one will come back for you, dont be scared" she whispered and looked up "stop fighting" she whispered but ont of her eyes was pink and filled with tears

"dam..." belles cracked crying voice was almost impossible to hear

"shhhh" she took her hand and closed that eye and when she reopened it it was orange and yellow again

"damon this damon that get out of her fucking head" she growled looking at damon getting up and smiling at him

"come here" she taunted

"come on come here come overe here" she said wobbling on her legs leaning on the counter laughing her fangs extending longer past her lips

Last edited by +AmA+ on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:39 pm

I love you to Jack... " she said breathely.

she was consumed in her love for him every heart beat screaming his name through her vains.

she pulled as close as she could by his hips happily smiing at his words... she was beautiful in his eye's...not a monster.

" i will be yours till the very end Jack i promis you that." she kissed him deeply wishing never to part with him again.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:03 pm

(Kay would you mind if I skipped ahead to the next day? I've got a few ideas an well frankly I'm not so good writing the whole romance stuff)
~~~~
Damon staggered slightly, hesitating taking another step. "Belle_" The name sounded all wrong on his tongue. This wasn't Belle. Those eyes, that voice, and that air was all wrong. "But Belles there somewhere." his fists clentched but he still continued towards her yet more mechanically. "Belle I don't understand. Who do you keep talking to?" Damon felt Desmonds movement and was instantly knocked out of the way by the large guard. Desmond let out a low growl that shook his body and he glared at Belle. "Your being a dumb ass Damon. She's not going to listen to your reasoning. She needs to be restrained before she hurts herself or someone else." Damon grabbed Desmond and shoved him away, taking a stance in between Belle and the others. "Shes Belle for the gods sake. You two are acting like she's some kind of animal."
"Damon," Liela finally spoke, a far away look replacing her pained expression, "Some one has tampered with her mind...she needs help." Damon frowned and looked back at Belle, feeling the wrongness before he could say much else.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Aki woke up as naked as Jack was... blushing seh just looked at him in his sleep.

with his eye lids closed his lashes looked so long.... they were amazing against his smoth skin.

she had missed him. feeling a cool tingling against her neck she reached up to feel smoth skin, no scare from the bite but the skin was cooler then the reast of her skin.

geting up she put on Jacks shirt and walked to the mirror to look in fasination at the strange mark on her neck.

" hmmmn.... Jack?" she called walking back into the room sitting next to him," hey Jack... i have a weird mark on my neck?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Jack opened his eyes lazily and flinched slightly at the sunshine. However seeing Akari instantly had him smiling and feelng perfectly awake. He snapped out of his thoughts when she said something and his mind caught up with quickly. "A mark huh?" he sat up and instantly saw the small threading mark that looked like a light blue cresent moon. He blinked and instantly his smile dropped. "that's..." he pulled her closer to get a better look and couldn't help that his eyes practically were glowing with curiousity. "that's amazing!" he laughed kissing her with whole hearted happiness and when he pulled away he was smiling brightly. He blushed slightly when he realized she wouldn't understand what that meant and cleared his throat, "ah it's a-um-well." he sighed and tried to explain it as best as he could. "Lets see um, when a vampire chooses someone important they can give them a mark that basically claims that person as theirs, almost like a special connection." His smile grew brighter as he kissed the mark lightly. "It means you really are mine forever."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Akari coudl feel the excitment low in her stomach at his words... his forever....

she smilled," so... this means... you want only me... " she giggled and smiled jumping on him knockin ghim over happily," AHHHH I LOBE YOU JACK~!" she cired out .

she smiled touching it lightly, " wow... i didnt know you could do that.... so its like a super hicky~!" she giggled .
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum