FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Reborn - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reborn

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reborn - Page 6 Empty Re: Reborn

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Misuke felt a little frustrated with himself, especially at the fact that he was stuck in such a weak body. He could feel the aching of his muscles and the strong burn that had settled in his soul where the energy was trying to restore itself. He felt Meago's touch however as an equally strong soothing that made his eyes lull shut slightly. "mmkay." He said, unable to keep the drowsiness out of his voice. He yawned and rubbed his eye with his other hand and rested against her shoulder. 'How great would it be to talk to her as my old self..when I'm not so small.' He thought then felt his cheeks grow hot at the thought. 'Not even! just go to sleep!' He mentally kicked himself before lulling off into sleep.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 am

she continued to rub his hands until he fell asleep and then stopped leaning her head back remembering what her sensei had told her

'your fate is more impirtant then your weapon, they suffer internal damage like we suffer external damage, do NOT push your fate into death'

she sighed closing her eyes yawning remebering being underground. it was almost like drowning only alot more scratches. she shook the thought off 'we will move when there is more light' she thought and got her scowl back on her face

'weve lost so much time with this stupid fight!'
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Misuke's dream frightened him, so much so he visibly trembled with its passing. It was of sitting in a large, low lit room with high sealings, the real details blurred by noise and red, lots of red. He was huddled somewhere, hidden under something dark in all the mess and sound that was coming from around him. All he could think of was don't get caught, whatever you don't don't make a sound or they'll get you. Who they were he couldn't remember. He was shaking and finally let out a whimper when he heard a blood curtling scream of pain that was choaked out by an odd snap. Something inside him felt like it shattered with that snapping noise as if a part of his soul faded from existence. Terrified, he heard the floor beneath him rattle as objects were broken and thrown around. The noises were getting closer and closer till finally they were right infront of him. He held his book tightly against him secretly wishing that he had had time to learn some form of protective spell, being new to being a Fate. Suddenly the blue gem on the front of his book began to glow with a bright aura and instantly the noises all stopped. A loud bang came from above him as his hiding place had been broken and he was suddenly hauled by the neck out of it.
"Well, well, what do we have hear." A silky voice cooed as their nails dug into his throat.
Misuke felt something building inside of him, the energy that his tutor had spoke of so many times before but this time it seemed much more potent and strong. The mounting energy was painful to keep trapped inside of him, so much so he let out a shout of protest. Before he could even hear his voice a bright blue wave of fire consumed everything, throwing his attacker away from him and dropping Misuke to the floor in a crumpled heap. All around him he could smell things burning and could hear screams of pain and terror, the last thing he heard was something crack and groan above him before he blacked out.
Misuke's eyes ripped open as he tried desperately to remember where he was. He searched for the room around him, the fire, the people that wanted to hurt him. Instead he found the forest, illuminated ever so slightly by the morning sun. He felt someone beside him and instantly recoiled from them. He looked over at the person, half expecting the terrible spector from his dream but instead found a girl with cow ears and horns.
'Meago...' the name came to mind and it all came rushing back to him. He let out a breath, cluthing the book in his hands a bit tighter as he tried to calm himself. He was visibly shaken, but he wouldn't let this dream get the better of him. It wasn't like he actually understood what the dream was about anyways.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

meago was startled awake with a tiny grunt her eyes lulling open "eh... senseii.... 5 more mintues" she mumbled letting her head thud back expecting a pillow but just smashed her head into a log

"ahhh damn it!" she said her arm coming up to rub her head "oh... im here" she mumbled looking at misuke "eh, good morning" she said standing and stretching clacking her tongue "i need something to drink" she said and bit her lip looking around "gatta be a stream around here somewhere right?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:32 pm

(Sorry currently babysitting. so I just got the kids to go to sleep.)
Misuke shrugged and got to his feet. "I think...maybe nearby?" He said, using his eye trick to look for a colder heat signature. Not far away from them was a water source, a stream. He jerked his chin the general direction and walked towards it. He looked at the water and frowned, half expecting a mutant fish to attack him. He wouldn't have been surprised. "seems safe." He muttered when nothing happened.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm

she leaned down and splashed her face with the water then cupped it in her hands and gulped quickly "ahhh... so nice" she said waterr dripping off her chin "its nice and cool" she said and looked at his questioning look as he gazed at the water. she splashed him with water "its not gunna bite ya! its just water" she said with a laugh as the water hit him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Misuke staggered when the cold water hit him and narrowed his eyes at Meago. "Yes, but I'm still a bit hesitant after nearly being killed by an apple tree." He said, kneeling beside the water. With a small glance towards her, he splashed her back.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:02 pm

"aah cold!" she mumbled and wrinkled her nose and him with a small smile "your askin for it!" she said and cupped her hands shoving handfuls of water down the front of him soaking his clothes. she laughed brightly at his soaked dog appearence trying to stiffle it by covering her mouth with her hand
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Misuke gasped at the water and lifted a sleeve of his drenched shirt. "Look at this, you jerk, I'm soaked!" He laughed when he noticed she was trying not to. Misuke shook out his hair, spattering her with water, and pushed it from his eyes. They were bright like his smile.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:41 pm

she stuck her tongue out at him and then stuck her feet in the water wiggling her toes "its fun... acting like a kid... ive never done it before" she said flopping back into the grass. "hey misu? did you like your parents?" she asked out of the blue her eyes still shut to show the hurt in her eyes of not haveing any
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Misuke blinked realizing she'd just called him Misu. He smiled a little and loosened up to the question. "I-I don't really remember. I mean, when I think about where I came from, I can always see a pretty woman with gold hair. I can tell that I was close to her but not if she was my mother..." He said and ran a hand through his hair. "And you? You were taken to join training right?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:22 pm

"yeah, training started very early..." she said her smile fading "i do enjoy it thought. my best day was when i finished my blades. it was my last task. i made them myself" she said with a proud tone

"what about you, do fates have special weapons or objects or is it just magic?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Misuke remembered her blades and how amazing they were as well as deadly. He looked down at the book he held and nodded. "We're given material to study with. My book is an example of that." He said as he ran his fingers over the large gem in the middle. "All the magic I'll ever need is stored in these pages, including the possession spell that keeps me bound to this body. Without it, lets just say I'd be royally screwed." He said while placing the book far from the water so it wouldn't get damaged. "Like you and your blades, with that red crystal scare." He said, trying to find an analogy that would work.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 am

yeah... if they had stayed in my weapon for too long it would have possessed them... and essentially me." she said and sighed and looked at the book curiously as she flopped onto her stomach

+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am

Misuke noticed her staring at his book and felt a mall bit of awkwardness. "If you want, you can look through it. But only you. You can disclose none of it with anyone." He said as he gestured to the book. "There are some dangerous secrets in those pages..some even I've yet to read out of fear of what might happen. I guess that makes me a weakling as a Fate but I'd prefer not to let them fall into the wrong hands because of me."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm

she nodded and pulled the book closer to her reaching to open the first page, instead she just looked at the gem on the front and smiled "pretty..." she said and pulled a blade from her back setting it next to the book "they look almost like the same gem" she said keeping her small smile while lightly tracing the gems with her index finger
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Misuke nodded as he examined the gems. "Almost alike." He said, though the similarity was almost uncanny. He was starting to wonder if a bit of crazy fate was at play here, but then thought about how most Fates and Creators shared similar goals with their abilities. It could be possible that they shared the need for magical protection. "We haven't made any le-way in any direction. It's like this forest lasts forever!"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 pm

"well... this water is traveling in a direction... my best guess is someone or something has to be at the end of it." she said sitting back up "we should follow this. i havea gut feeling its our way out"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Akiko barely talked at all to Katsuo. Yes, she was glad he was okay, but she still felt a little saddened by what happened to Gema. She knew she was in a better place, but her life should have ended better than the way it had. She worried about Gema's father and how he would take her death. She heard herself being called a Sealer.....but she had no idea what that meant.....and how that would affect her future.

(Sorry for the lateness, guys. Just got back from JCLC camp. ^^")
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Katsuo looked Akiko over when she didn't answer and gave in. "Lets go find the other two before they leave us behind." He said, helping her to her feet and heading over to the river. When he reached Misuke and Meago he blinked at seeing them both soaked and laughing and smiling like they were old friends.
"Well, hate to interrupt this love fest." He said with a smirk and Misuke blushed brightly.
"You're slow." Misuke said getting to his feet with his book. "We're heading down river. Its the closest thing to getting to civilization." He said and looked to Akiko. He could sense she was bothered by something but didn't want to ask.
"A Sealer and a Fate working together, please." He sniffed before walking ahead to catch up with Meago. Misuke believed heavily in diferent seperate classes and he refused to be compared to any magician of death
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 pm

meago looked backa t katsuo "psh! like you where so helpful with that battle, a creator wouldnt have had the spirit shoe up TWICE, i would have been able to take the soul on the first try," she said with a flick of her hair. but stuck her tongue out to show she didnt mean too much harm by her words

"so you think this leads to people? i could go for a decent meal..."
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 pm

Katsuo fumed a little in annoyance at letting the spirit slip. But as a Blade he couldn't do much with a spirit once it was explelled. That was the Sealers job.
"Who the hell would live in this place?" Katsuo said and Misuke nodded.
"It's like everything here is so dead, it smells funny, and even the trees try and eat you. Talk about the opposite of a garden spot." He said. After a while of walking he noticed a path starting ahead of them that came from the forest that was well used. "There, look!" He said and hurried over to the packed dirt. He had never been so happy to see dirt before in his life. "Now just a town...where would a town be....?" He said as he looked around the vast space on the hill. Nothing but trees, trees, and more trees.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 pm

"what? all i see is more freakin trees." she said with an impatient huff

"this is so stupid!!! what is this a never ending nightmare of frekain trees! its all the same tree too!!!

+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 pm

"That's rather rude, if I do say so myself." A woman's voice said and Misuke blinked. It sounded like it came from the canopy of the trees itself.
He looked up in search of a voice and found a women standing on a rope bridge that once had looked like a branch. "For travelers you aren't very bright." She added when she noticed the looks they were giving her. "She did however notice how beat up they looked and sighed, motioning them forward through the foliage. "This way." She said before disappearing into the mess of branches and leaves.
Misuke looked to Meago and the others. "Do we follow?" He asked and Katsuo shrugged. "Do we have a choice?" He said though gripped his blade just in case he needed to use it. As soon as they broke through the foliage and into a large clearing they were instantly bombarded with the sights and smells of a town. While some buildings littered the ground, most were in the trees, connected by rope bridges.
"Of course. Tree villages, how did I not see this coming." Katsuo said, his eye practically twitching at how the littlest elf type village this looked.
"Welcome to our home strangers." The woman from earlier dropped infront of them from her place in the trees and looked them over with a slight smile.
"Not very many travelers come here, not most make it this far. Then again, I can sense your not most travelers." She said as she really took in the sight of them.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 am

"maybe because your trees EAT your travelers..." she mumbled her own hands ready for her blades at any moment

"what do you think katsuo... look safe enough?" she asked
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next