FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Reborn - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reborn

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reborn - Page 8 Empty Re: Reborn

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 pm

everything was dark to meago, she felt scared but at the same time calm. like the worst was over she felt something touch her and she tried to open her eyes. it took all of her strength"hey... stop... they are going to think i wet the bed if you keep crying" her dry cracked voice mumbled. as one eye opened her left eye opened but it was pure white. "ah..." she mumbled but couldnt move anything 'my arm...' she thought but couldnt feel a thing in her arm

"what happened?" she asked closing her eyes again
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 am

Katsuo felt a little weird hearing the name come from her lips. He hadn't heard anyone call him cat since Take. He listened to her about the rain and thought about seeing rain. "It never rains in the capitol. We seldom see snow or any storms. Just lots of dry, hot wind." He said before resting his head on his fist. His eyes were drifting closed and a yawn escaped his control. "I like the ocean but dislike sand." He said as his eyes drifted closed. He was falling asleep quickly and by the time it came around fro his next answer he was a bit out of it. "sorry...very tired...not much sleep..." he said gruffly before opening his dazed eyes only half mast to look her. "I like you Akiko..." He said, his eyes dull and sad, "but I dislike the fact you're another thing I could lose." He said and fell silent as he drifted to sleep.
~~~
When he heard her voice Misuke looked up and sniffled. "You-you jerk!" He growled, rubbing his eyes furiously. "Had me thinking you were dead. Not funny." He said though he knew she didn't do it on purpose. He wasn't mad with her either, just incerdibly happy. Then again her eyes and finally the arm he'd tried to heal. He looked at it, he had brushed against it moments ago and it had felt cold like ice.
The doctor walked in smiling bright as the nurse sobbed like she was watching a soap oppera. "Good, seems the patients now breathing. Ah nurse go retrieve their belongings." He said and the nurse nodded, unable to answer because of her moved tears. The doctor moved over to Meago and looked her over.
"So nearly dead patient how ya feeling?" He asked, though mostly talking about her injuries.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 am

"ahhh not to bad" she said and sat up using her other arm "this bull shit isnt gunna work though" she mumbeld yanking the bandages off her arm. was now even paler then the rest of her with what looked like blue flames tattooed into her skin.

she tried to move her fingers but nothing happened. she felt her heart start to race when it didnt move the longer she stared at it

"damn it!!!" she yelled and her hand moved into a fist but she was looking away and didnt even notice "i cant even move it" she mumbled her eyes closed for fear if she opened she would cry.

she couldnt feel anything in her hand but it had moved. she just didnt know. he had healed the muscle but the nerve damage was too great to be fixed
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:09 am

Akiko listened to Katsuo's last statement before he fell asleep. She frowned with concern as she pondered what else Katsuo had lost before he met her. She sighed and stroked Katsuo's bangs off of his face. He did look really handsome....but she knew they couldn't be together....who would ever love a freak like her?
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Katsuo woke up when morning came. He rubbed his forehead in confusion of exactly where he was. The room didn't look familiar until he saw the trees outside the window. 'oh yeah I'm stuck out in the middle of this damn forest.' He thought and sat up in the chair with a stretch. He'd fallen asleep in worse places so the morning ache wasn't too much trouble for him. He started thinking back on last night and suddenly something hit him. "Akiko?" He wondered aloud when he didn't see her. If he remembered correctly she had been there the night before, then again he was so out of it at the moment he couldn't even remember what he ate last night.
~~~
Misuke stared at the arm and felt the guilt hit him. He hadn't been able to heal it completely, infact he probably screwed something up by the weird flames that colored her skin. He watched her a moment and ran a hand over the none moving hand. She didn't even look at him, she really couldn't feel it. He pulled his hand away from the cool skin and looked to the doctor.
He seemed just as afraid as Misuke. "You can fix this right?" He said but the doctor didn't answer.
"I asked a question." He said and the doctor swallowed hard.
"Her arm was almost completely severed by that sword...Regardless of healings, I doubt she'd be able to use it the same way ever again." Misuke froze and looked back to Meago. "I'll fix it." He said after a moment, flicking his wrist but his hand wouldn't light with the magic flame. He tried again and again, focusing more and more energy that he didn't have but it still wouldn't light. He felt his arm tremble from the effort but he kept trying though the effort was aggitating him and making his soul burn.
The doctor took a step back in fear, even the nurse who'd returned with the book and her knives took a step back in fear. of them.
Misuke's arm fell back to the bed as shook his head in frustration. "i can do this...i'll fix this." He kept saying under his breath as he looked at her unmoving arm.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Akiko fell asleep soon after Katsuo. She had nightmares about her family and couldn't really sleep well, so she went outside for a stroll to clear her head. However, due to her tiredness, she quickly got lost. Akiko became frightened and quickly searched for some place safe or how to get back to Katsuo.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:27 pm

"misuke!" she yelled finally grabbing his arm "i said leave it alone!" she yelled and sat up pushing herself up with her good arm swinging her legs over the side of the bed

she moved her hand up without touching it but just enough to place it back down in her lap. "i can move it still, i figured i would loose this arm with that move anyway, if i didnt want to deal with this i wouldnt have done what i did" she scolded misuke

"nurse-" she said motioning with her good arm for her to bring the weapons to her. she placed on blade in her bad hand and held the other standing up slowly. her grip ont he weapon was loose but she still held it "see, right as rain" she said inahuling sharply "now where the hell are my clothes!" she barked at the nurses and doctors "i wanna get out of this god damn robe in the next 5 seconds or ill chop someones head off!" she barked making the nurses run out of the room

"thanks for the tattoo" she said looking at her arm a little closer. "its... not bad." she said looking over the flames now imbedded in her arm "although i wouldnt give up your day job to do it professionally" she joked walking to the bathroom setting her knives on the edge of the sink and splashing her face with water drinking some as well, although she didnt really move her hand. it just kinda lay limp at her side.

she tried to bite the braclet around her wrist off but couldnt do it without another thumb "damn it... hey " she said to misuke "take this off for me...please" she said holding out her wrist
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:44 pm

A nurse hurried down the hallway and slammed into Akiko. "Oh my I'm sorry-ACK! Its you-the one with those magic people-your one of them right?-Here just take these clothes to that mean woman with the weird arm-she's so mean-and that kid is just weird!-look it's just a few doors to the right of here-good luck dealing with her!" The nurse said before turning around and darting in the other direction like she was afraid for her life.
~~~
Misuke was surprised by Meago's willingness to let this arm thing slide, she could move it...but not like enough to make it useful. He heard her call him and got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. She held out her wrist and he began to help work off the bracelet. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I should be thanking you for protecting me." He said and cleared his throat with a small smile. "You were pretty bad ass at fighting..that guy didn't know what hit him."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 pm

"of course he didnt. only a lunatic would slice off their arm to deliver a blow" she said and felt a small smile creep onto her face "its my job. as a creator..." sighing she put her good hand on his head tosseling his hair softly "but-" she said and gripped his hair pulling his head up to look at her "your gunna help me out now, and not a word to anyone! im still just as strong if not stronger!" she said and smirked " so your going to be my new little pack mule. comprenda?" she said with a wink and a laugh letting go of his hair as the door opened
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Akiko looked at the nurse as she ran away. She was very confused, but realized she was talking about Meago considering the description of her magic....and her temperament. She quickly walked down the hallway and into the specified room. "Meago? Misuke?" she asked, hoping that both of them were in there.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 pm

meago looked at akiko "ahh look who's using words!" she said walking over to akiko taking the clothes from her

"thank you" she said and walked towards the bathroom shoving misuke out "i can get dressed on my own ya lil perv" she joked shutting the door

'now for the challange' she thought trying to pull her clothes and jewlery on with one hand 'this will defidentally take time to get used to' she thought using her teeth and good arm to yank everything on
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Misuke blinked, wondering just how she was going to dress by herself. He blushed slightly and looked to Akiko. He eyed her and sniffed as he walked over to the bed. "You're a bit late. Missed alot this last few hours." He said and folded his arms as he gave her a look. It wasn't quiet as mean as it had been earlier, it looked almost tired, worried, and scared. "Hey...your a Sealer right?" He said and looked at the floor. "Is it normal after using intense spells..to not be able to use your magic..at all?" He asked, not wanting her to ask questions but needed to know. He felt that there was soul energy there inside of him but it was so weak he couldn't even get a healing flame to start. Maybe Sealers were a little similar to Fates, only a little bit though....
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Akiko was a little miffed by Meago's choice of words, but she sighed when Meago thanked her. -She sure is a character Akiko thought to herself. She turned to Misuke. She blushed with embarrassment. "I...I actually don't really know about all these different words for people like me and you and Katsuo...I have no idea what's going on."
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:29 pm

" DAMN IT!" a crashing noise sounded fromt he bathroom as she tried to hook the top together and nearly got it but failed. her outfit was already complicated enough with the chains hanging off of it to add in the lack of arm useage. finally clasping it she walked out "that was a nightmare' she muttered and saw the two of them having a moment so she walked out of the room her blades resting on her back again made her feel a little better

little did she expect to slam into katsuo "ahh... sorry" she said and looked at him suddenly it all hit her... she was a fighter, jsut like him. and a few hours ago could have kicked his butt... but now she was saying her sorry for bumping into him, something she would have normally never done. she felt tears well in her eyes and she looked down as they dripped onto the floor "i know your on deaths side and all but... maybe... as a fighter talking to another fighter... you could... help me" she said barely standing with the feeling of control starting to loose her as the tears started flowing heavier
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Mizuke frowned and looked down at his feet. "Oh...so you don't get any of this..." He said and looked up at her with a serious look. "How do you expect to use your abilities for any good if you don't even know what their for?" He said, getting a bit frustrated. "Does Death not give you any support? No training?"
~~~
Katsuo saw her crying and to see strong Meago crying was something he never thought he'd see. He pulled her away ffrom on looking nurses, taking her to another hallway where there was no one around. "I'm not sure what happened. A nurse told me you guys were hurt...mind filling me in?" He said, not pittying her, asking her if she was alright, or giving her any visible sympathy. Fighters didn't like that when they wanted to be strong. He did howver show her he was worried with a sfot frown. "Regardless of sides, your hurt. I want to listen." He said simply, lifting her chin up with his hand so she could look him in the eyes.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:16 pm

"i... i was loosing and it seemed like the only thing to do" she said and turned so he could see her arm "i cant really move it anymore" she said trying to stop the tears from rolling down her face. the reality was that she would probably never be able to use her blade as efficiently as she had. she would need to learn an almost completely different way to fight.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Akiko looked at Misuke solemnly. "I was never told what to do by anyone....the only people who knew about my powers considered me a freak and threw me away." she stated, slightly angered by his tone. "Now, tell me what's going on."
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Misuke noted her rising frustration, her story about her past. His look didn't soften, though he felt his frustration soften. But simply sniffed at her. How could Death have chosen so naive to be a Sealer?! "What's going on? I've been asking that question this whole time. Well, sweet heart, Death and Life are at war, creating weapons to battle each other out on a different playing feild. We were created to serve different sides, Meago and I follow light and Life, while you and your boy toy, Katsuo, serve darkness and Death." He held a hand out to each side like he was weighing the two sides. "And yet here we are-forced together." He said bringing the hands together with a frown. "Your job is the polar opposite of mine, in fact we are kind of balancing force. While your Blade, Katsuo, brings the enemy down, you destroy harmful souls, like the tainted ones that have been ravaging this earth and take energy from them." He said, motioning to his chest, the center of his energy. "The energy is needed to use your magic. Without it everything is useless." He said and raised a brow at her with a snicker. "Got it?"
~~
Katsuo listened to her till she finished then motioned to her arm. "Let me see." He took the limp arm in his grip and looked it over. It was as if it was dead but still alive, with an odd discoloration along the skin. He forwned when he realized it was blue flames, like the ones Misuke used to heal. "It was definately a brave move. Not something I would have thought of in the circumstance. but it got the job done." He said, guessing that whatever fight took place that she had been able to end it with the cost of her arm. "It's definately going to be different now. you already know that." He said and let her arm fall back to her side. "I'll do what I can to help you out with the change..But this won't hamper you for long. You're strong enough to not let this beat you. Then again, maybe you aren't." He said giving her a raise of an eyebrow as he looked down at her. "So, are you going to prove me wrong?" He asked, daring her to show him that she wasn't up to the challange. If he was in her shoes, he'd want the same level of pushing for motivation. She needed it, to know that she did have the drive within herself to right what she could, so that she could reconcile and focus on what needed to now be done.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 pm

she grabbed him by the shirt using her leg to kick behind his knee so he knelt before her and she huffed "dont ever call me weak" she said glaring at him from under the tears "i just need someone to spar with" she huffed even though it was a lie. she needed help but didnt really know how to go about asking other then the way she did. she felt weak for even crying infront of him

"now... ready your blade. ill meet you outside" she said walking towards the exit. she noticed that it was a rope that alloud one to get up and down and felt her eye twitch. there was no way she could climb down with one arm
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Katsuo gave her a small glare as he walked up behind her, but was glad to see her enthusiasm to already start practicing instead of her crying. "Looks like there's no choice." He said before picking her up by her waist before she could protest. He braced himself for her to punch him as he guided her functioning arm around his neck to hold on before he minuevered to the rope. It was harder with two people but he managed, actually dropping to the forest floor a good foot in a perfect landing. He placed her down without a word and walked over to an open area between the gaps in the trees to wait on her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 am

"im not thanking you for that!" she protested putting her one fist up trying to lift the other one put it didnt really work as well only getting it up to her hip

she tried hitting him but was too slow. he blocked all of her punches. and especially with only one arm it was easy to predict when she would be hitting. she did land a few kicks to his side though pleasently enough. but not enough to do any damage.

she couldnt feel her arm at all. she closed her eyes and remembered whatit was like to move the muscle. the feeling not just in her arm but in her memories of how it was to ball up a fist and raise it. she opened her eyes to see her fist up next to the other one by her face. but when she went to swing it went limp again "dammmmn it" she huffed panting heavily from trying to through that blow.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Katsuo folded his arms, only a little exhausted from watching her be exhausted. She got him in the side a few times that did have bite to them but not enough for them to still ache. Her punches, still weak but he was pleasant;y surprised to see her hand raise. "Good, good, I think your getting it." He said shoving his hands in his pockets with a smile. "Try it again. This time harder. Make it burn." He said, taking a ready stance to wait on her.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 pm

she focused and pulled her hand up again and tried to remember what it was like to deliver a blow, every move of the muscle every small fiber twisting in unison.

she saw her arm move on its own quickly slamming him in the chest sending him a few steps back. this was more tiring then she was prepared for though. straining all of her mental stability just to deliver a decent punch. but she refused to stop. she swung with her good arm hitting him full blast in the shoulder then kicked him with her leg sending him to the ground. but she had to kneel herself with no more energy to spare
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:27 am

Katsuo sat up slowly, rubbing his shoulder and winced slightly as he rolled it to make it pop. "Now that's what I'm talking about." He said though she was worn out already. He looked her over before sighing and falling back onto his back onto the grass. "Break time." He said to cut her a little slack. "Whatever you're doing, it's working." He said more or less fishing for how she was manipulating it.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:19 pm

"hmm..." she said sitting down finally "if i can remember... every fiber of muscle and tissue, how it twisted what way it moved.. itll move... nost as fast as i want but... it still moves" she said looking at her arm that was sitting in her lap
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next