FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Reborn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reborn

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reborn - Page 3 Empty Re: Reborn

Post by +AmA+ Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:36 pm

"i killed a few gaurds and a general in this city about 2 months ago... they havent really let it go" she said and shrugged "i dont question. i just do as im told."that is why i am 'hell bent' on getting out of here. my job is done" she said holding the satchel up "your friend will be well looked after. no damage has ever become a soul in my care." she said rather proudly
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Akiko looked at Meago in surprise. -She killed a general?...Why?- she thought, but shook her head. She smiled at Meago. "Thank you....for your help," she said sincerely. She still didn't completely trust Meago, but at least she could try and act friendly towards her.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 pm

"mm..." she nodded her head slightly. "um... if you want... just for the ride on the cart... you can hold your friend..." she mumbled even though it was against her better judgement, she handed akiko the satchel and returned to her place resting against the back wall of the cart
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Akiko looked at Meago in slight surprise, but then smiled weakly at her. "Thanks," she stated, taking the satchel from Meago. She held the satchel close to her chest so she wouldn't drop it. She knew how precious a soul was and knew that she had to protect it.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 pm

(sorry this was a looong weekend)
Katsuo remembered that satchel had taken Gema's soul. Something about it though made him feel uneasy. He didn't know much about the abilities given by gods but Meago's seemed different. Weren't people supposed to destroy souls that became tainted? He, in a way, sympathized that it was better Gema wasn't destroyed given the way Akiko had taken to the girl, but allowing her soul to be trapped in that satchel didn't seem any more humane than putting her out of her misery.
'Then again if I had that choice to make for Takehiko...' he instantly retreated from the thought, worrying the memories might weaken him in front of the other two. Instead of dwelling on those morbid thoughts, he sat up a bit straighter and went back to appearing nonchalant and almost bored. He shifted his attention to the road and noticed they were arriving outside a large building.
It was a temple made of pure white marble large enough to fit vast ammounts of people. No one was there it seemed, except a group of scholars that stood on the steps talking.
"Well, this is our stop." He said, looking out of the back to make sure he wasn't caught by surprise by guards again. When he didn't see anyone he took a step out and was instantly grabbed by his arm by a scholar. "Young man have you found a god?" The man said in a righteous tone.
"Uh yeah but no-I mean I'm not exactly-"
"Good we were just begining a prayer." The scholar said before walking back to his group, calling for Katsuo and the others to follow.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Akiko gazed in awe at the large temple. Being from a small town, she wasn't used to such grand buildings and large crowds. She did wander into large cities every once in a while, but she was still awed by their massiveness. She looked at the scholar, then at Katsuo. "....Should we go?" she asked him.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:09 pm

meago jumped down taking the satchel from akiko and wrapping it around her before walking into the temple "prayer or not i just need water" she said walking in behind the scholar.

she shifted uneasily looking at all the people. she turned and walked to a small basin of holy water. she bowed her head and pulled the cloth from her neck wrapping it around her clasped hands. she dipped them into the water her head still bowed she swayed side to side as the blue from her eyes went through her viens making her skin glow until it escaped her fingertips and filled the water. the way she lost control of her swaying as she became more lucid seemed to be hypnotizing her almost. a scholar came up to her and grabbed her shoulder

"miss its rude not to sit during the prayer" he said and she pushed his hand off her shoulder with a harsh movvement. he tried to move her again and she turned the water moving with her hands sending him slamming into the pillar.

she kneeled on the floor where the water was now resting and pulled the spirit from her bag. she placed it in the water and for a moment it looked like the water was a gateway to a different world and gema was standing on the other side of the thin glass. meago put her hand through the water and opened gemas eyes. gema was pulled into light after that and something demonic and beautiful came to the water. meago leaned forward as the hand reached for her. meago took in a deep and stressfilled breath as the hand touched her and she seemed to me overwhelmed with power for a moment before the hand left her and all the glowing left "ahh..." she stood up water dripping down her legs she looked like she was about to pass out.

"i need to....rest....' she mumbled before stumbling forward about to fall

+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:02 pm

(Sorry kinda long!)
"Can't hurt to blend in for a bit, just till we're sure we weren't followed." Katsuo said to Akiko before following the others into the temple. He was distracted by all the people, trying to keep his face away from others as much as he could, then again most wouldn't notice him from the way they bowed their heads in prayer. He hung back towards the back of the room, watching as Meago walked to the holy water with some confusion. His eyes widened when the water suddenly seemed to respond to her and she was practically glowing from some kind of power. Katsuo didn't take his eyes off Meago and instant touched his sword lightly in case she turned into some kind of monster or something. "Are you seeing this?" He asked Akiko quietly to make sure he wasn't crazy. Just as the words had left him she was back to normal, soaking wet but back to normal. He moved over to her to ask what just had gone on when suddenly she started to fall over. "Whoa, careful." He said as he quickly caught her and tried to steady her. Whatever had just happened had obviously taken the energy out of her something that peeked his curiousity as he glanced back at the holy water.
The scholar that had been knocked over by her rose to his feet with wide but excited eyes. "A servant to our god-rare-so rare indeed-my boy don't let the holy creature touch the floor-In all my years never have I seen such a thing-!" A group of scholars ushered them towards a back room and instantly two of them tugged Meago from Katsuo and helped her to the room.
"Hey-! Wait, what do you mean by servant-rare?" The frantic scholar motioned to the door for them to follow and Katsuo sighed, not wanting to cause a scene. He walked back over to Akiko and took her by the hand, pulling her into the room after the others. It was a low lit room with a large pool of water in the center, an alter, a statue of the god of life and a couple study rooms with large book cases filled with scrolls and large sitting cushions. “Put her to rest in the study.” The head scholar said but Katsuo shook his head and put a hand on Meago’s shoulder.
“Look I don’t know her that well but what’s going on here?” He asked and the scholar nodded to the others, who paused their move.
“She’s a servant of Life, my dear boy, a holy creation if you will.” Katsuo’s face fell but the scholar didn’t notice.
Hadn’t Death said something about getting rid of Life’s servants? He swallowed as they took Meago into the other room. The scholar instantly following after her. He offered Meago a cup of water with one of the large cushions to rest on. “Is there anything we can get you, my dear?”
Katsuo stood back with Akiko, his lips pulled into a frown. “So, she’s our enemy?” He wondered allowed not quite asking Akiko but letting her know.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 pm

"get off of me!" she huffed slapping the water out of his hands "i have a job to do i cant just..." she grabbed her head as the sound of life rang in her ears "my dear child... there is something you must do for me... kill the leaderless powers of this world... and i will make you immortal, my forever angel" her heart skipped a beat. could he really mean that? she had always wished of loosing her horns and bovine ears for a pair of magnificent wings... could he make it possible?

"i said get off!" she said shoving another scholar away from her as he touched the gems hanging off her ankles and wrists. "if you really are gods of life... then bring me and my companions food and provisions for a trip

"my lady... may we be blessed enough to see your Creations markings?" he asked and she frowned pulling the hood off her head they all gossiped about her horns and ears. she suddenly became self concious

"i need to see all your books of rouge powers aswell" she said leaning back ont he cushion popping a grape into her mouth with a slick smile. she was getting used to the pampering. "oh and send my companions in. then leave me i have much to talk about with them" she said and then blinked "wait... my scarf?" she looked around frantically before bolting out the door running to the puddle of water snatching it up"phew..." she mumbled tieing it loosely back around her neck

"that was close.. i thought i had lost it" she said turning and walking back to the others "hey we got food and plus i will be on a mission soon and would like your idea of a direction since im new to this area" she said grabbing a mango and bitting into it walking to a book flipping through the pages absent mindly while scholars scattered to grab all the things she had listed
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Katsuo tried to get his bearing amoungst everything going on. A scholar tried to take his sword saying it was against the 'code of the temple' to bring 'an object of death' into their inner sanctum, but his glare made the man shrink away. "Look, I'm not too familiar with these kind of places but I'm pretty sure they don't give this kind of treatment to everyone." He folded his arms looking down on her. "Care to explain what the fuss is over?" He heard the scholars, knew she had something to do with god of life but not exactly what. He'd rather see what she had to say about it, and this mission she was talking about.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 pm

"fuss?" she said and smiled "no fuss, they just thought me releasing that soul was some form of pleasing their vision of god. they say they worship the god of life... yet they depict it as a female... they also depict it as a god of compassion" she said and ran a finger over the words "so they see a female with the markings of a creator " she said motioning to her horns "or in another word... a servent of life..." she said and turned to him "i serve life... i released your friend into a sweet release of life and power" she said and smiled "she joined the others in the light"

"i need to find some rouge souls though... they fight for no god... they think they are a gods in themselves, displaying their powers... i would rather spare a servent of death if it ment that i could get my blade into one of their bodies... but i imagine they will not be easy to find.. which is why im doing some research." she held up the book marked 'the mortals way to immortality "whats the one thing a god holds over our heads? immortality i bet this is what they would be after first, then they can challenge whoever and whatever they want without risk," she said and held the book out "you in or out, i could use some help getting around this area, plus... your a fighter... i dont know why... or how. i just feel it... its like... we share that in our blood, even if it is something small" she said with a small chuckle waiting for him to either take the book or not
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon May 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Katsuo mulled over what she said and tried to come up with reasons why he shouldn't get in on this task of hers. It would cause more trouble, she worked for life, he was supposed to be working for death...then again death said something about something similar to this as well. People causing problems for the gods that needed taking care of.
He frowned crookedly and took the book. "Sounds like enough of a challenge." He leaned against the wall and flipped through the pages. All information on Life and Death's origins, the story of the balance and the creation of different groups of warriors. Then there was the section on rules of life and death. He found a picture on one of the pages, next to some text. It was an edgy drawing of a woman holding a ball of light, but the ball of light had a shadow of a person within it, surrounded by a crystal. He frowned at the page when suddenly that shadowy figure looked familiar. "Take?" he whispered then a flash of something hit his recognition but it wasn't clear. It had something to do with whatever this woman was doing with this soul but he wasn't sure what. He looked at the text but it only said something about necromancy and Life's contribution to it by gifting certain humans with it. He shook his head, blowing it off as momentary insanity. He look up at a map on the wall and for a moment it seemed a bit wavery in a certain spot.
'immortality..' he walked over to it and examined it. "A while ago I heard about some travelers going missing near a main temple. They were found dead a few days later dead and practically unrecognizable." He ran a hand over the location on the map. "Something about cults being involved by the symbol carved into them." He didn't know why this was suddenly coming to mind but something about it felt right. Like he was being pointed in this direction. He looked back at Meago. "If that had anything to do with these rouge souls, then most likely there would be more information there than in these books." He glanced back at the picture and had to shut the book because it bothered him too much.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Meago looked optimistically at the map and where he pointed "then we head out there... if you dont mind though... i have to clean my soul crystals and sharpen my blades before we go." she said and reached into the bag where crystal lay dull in her hand "they just need to soak for a few minutes" she said setting them in a bowl of holy water . she pulled her scarf over her eyes and pulled one of her blades from her back sharpening it with one of the already clean crystals from her bag.

"so is there anything you guys need to do before we-" she looked up and jumped making the food fall to the blood and a clay bowl smash.

through the scarf she could see the red... she couldnt believe it "death..." she mumbled gripping her blade then releasing it a little and going back to sharpening her blade. she watched as its shine became more powerful thorugh the scarf before she pulled it back around her neck and pulled the now clean and empty crystals from the water shoving them into her bag

"well... we have a long journy... and many things to discuss away from... disrespectful ears" she said slamming her fist into one of the doors and hearing the broken nosed monk whimper as he ran off

"ill follow you..." she said folding her arms
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed May 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Katsuo smiled slightly at her forwardness and gestured towards the open door. "Ladies first." Katsuo said, then followed after her with Akiko in tow(WAH! DB where are you?!). The temple was practically empty when they were leaving except for a few of the scholars that stood near the entrance enthusing about their guests. "You're leaving? So soon?!" One of them said and Katsuo shrugged.
"We have to go. There's too much religion in here." He said only reaffirming his case when a woman praying raisedd her arm in excentric praises and wailing.
"Well, it's certainly not a taste of atmosphere everyone is a kin to. Let me offer some advice on your travel to...?"
" *Some name of a place cause I honestly have no idea for one*" Katsuo noticed the scholar's eyes widden and felt the mounting hesitance in his voice. "Stick to the roads, stay away from shifty shady paths. Theives and bandits inhabit those woods, some dark things hide in those shadows...." He cleared his throat and bowed slightly. "I hope you find your paths soon my friends. Blessed be."
Katsuo shook off his uneasiness when they left out of the temple and ruffled his hair at a curious thought of what the scholar meant by dark things. He looked up the path and then down it then across from it. "I guess we head west." he said and began walking away from the road against the scholars advice.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu May 05, 2011 5:35 am

she stopped at the edge of the road before following after him till she was standing beside him. she yawned taking in a deep breath. pulling her blade from her back lazily she grabbed an empty crystal and placed it into her blade's hilts

"well," she said through another yawn "arent we rule breakers" she said referring to them not sticking to the roads "its probably a good idea, seeing as how i have a bit of a record. if we came upon any gaurds it wouldnt be pleasent" she twirled the blade before placing it back onto her back

she pulled her scarf back over her eyes not looking at either of them her hair stood on end "somethings not right..." she said stopping "its not just us right now...." she could see little glows from animals spirits far off but there was a larger one she could feel
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Katsuo came to a stop and his eyes searched the foliage around them. When nothing came at them he relaxed, thinking she was just on edge from the priests warning. "Uh, yeah there are other things in this forest, didn't you hear the priest?" He said then shrugged. "I don't see anything but trees." He rasied an eyebrow at the cloth over her eyes and shook his head. "And I'm not quite sure how your seeing much of anything with that rag on your face."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon May 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"shut up" she said with all seriousness. "wait.... its gone..." she whispered and turned just in time for a huge club to land down on her. the large ogre looking beast let out a roar and she felt her world turn fuzzy. she pulled the cloth from her face and her eyes wildly looked around trying to turn things from a blur of color from her blow to the head. she felt intense pressure on her chest as it leaned over its club laying its weight on her. she was dug into the earth before she heard something snap. she wriggled the best she could but her arms and torso where trapped "GET OFF YOU BIG GLUTON!" she yelled through gasps. it lifted the club and she huffed a sigh of relief before she saw its hand come down and grab her jerking her up to its face it opened its mouth largely. she kicked and ended up hitting it in the eye and he swung her around wildly roaring as it dropped its club and grabbed its face

"HEY! ANYTIME YOU WANNA *hurk* STEP IN AND HELP *hurk* BE MY GUEST!" she yelled with all the intentions of not throwing up from the wild ride she was being forced on
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue May 17, 2011 5:11 pm

(Sorry too much work over the week)
Katsuo had trouble keeping his balance on the rumbling ground from the monsters steps. He steadied himself and removed his sword from the hilt. He realized it would be suicide to run in and try to attack the monster when it was in a blind. He darted for the monster making a slice at the monsters heels. He clipped the right heel making the monster stagger back into the trees. He looked up and caught sight of Meago and tried to figure out what to do to get her out of his grasps, it would be hard killing the thing with her in the way. "If only there was a way to get by its hand." He glanced over at one of the larger trees that was close enough to the monster to provide use. He ran for the tree, dodging a foot from coming down on him and quickly got up the tree. He tried balancing himself on one of the highest branches he could reach but realized he still fell short of getting to the right height. In a last effort he took aim with the sword he was using and silently apologized to Meago if it accidentaly hit her instead before he threw it. The sword flipped in the air and landed into the ogre like mosters hand, making it scream in pain and loosen its grip on Meago. Its other hand slammed into the tree, knocking Katsuo a good few feet to the ground. His breath was knocked out of him and he was disoriented a moment as the tree creaked and crack, leaning dangerously over him.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sat May 21, 2011 7:46 am

((sorry! my computer is totally dead so i only can get on the internet when im on my mom or dads comp and when im not working T.T im so sad!!!))

ill send a better message fter work!! srry
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Sun May 22, 2011 12:14 am

(I return from the great beyond! Sorry for the wait)

Akiko didn't listen to a single thing from the priests. She still thought about what happened to Gema. She felt guilty for not being able to help her, but she then focused on helping Katsuo and Meago. When the ogre attacked, she was caught by surprise. She shot a few lightningbolts at it, trying to disorient the beast. She saw Katsuo get hurt and noticed the tree limb that was about to fall. She quickly leaped towards Katsuo, picked him up, and carried him away just as the branch fell. She looked at Katsuo. "Are you alright?"
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun May 22, 2011 8:52 am

Meago kicked her feet and when the grip loosened she wiggled herself free but dropped right onto her back. she gasped for air and then rolled dodging a big foot

she huffed lifting herself up she looked down at herself. she had dark bruises along her aching side and worried something could be broken below her darkened skin. she stumbled over towards the other two "i think we need to get the hell outa here" she said holding her side tightly like is she let go her ribs would just collapse inside.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Sun May 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Akiko saw how wounded Meago was. She frowned. "Indeed. Where should we go?" she asked the other girl. She knew they had to find shelter quickly if they wanted to get away from the monster. She looked back down at Katsuo. "Can you walk?" She asked him.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon May 23, 2011 9:39 pm

(Ah that sucks about your computer :/ I hope you got all your important stuff off it! Yay, DB I was begining to consider the acid idea!)
Katsuo nodded with a gruff clearing of his throatas he tried to straighten himself. He staggered a bit but caught himself on Akiko's shoulder, before glaring up at the monster. "If we leave it will just cause more problems. Not dealing with this will just force it on someone else." He noticed the way Meago held her side and then thought of the situation they were in. The little they'd done had barely put a dent in this things strength. He looked ahead and saw where his sword had landed and stuck in the dirt. 'It will just follow if we leave.' He thought, then an idea struck him.
"Head a little north of here, there might be somewhere near here that would provide a place to rest. I'll catch up in a bit." He glanced at Akiko and gave her a half smile. "You two stay out of trouble." He said and went for the sword. The monster turned its attention back to the others, letting out a roar in their direction. It had dropped its club but still came at them with fists ready to smash them. Katsuo's hand gripped the sword and brought it in a slash across the monsters foot. It staggered back and fell back into the trees, but instantly began regaining itself on the limp foot. "Come on, ugly, make this fun!" He chuckled, though his vvision was begining to waver again. This time certain parts of the monster seemed to have a red tint to them, something he noted as he realized the foot wasn't one of them. 'As long as they get out of here, maybe I can cripple it enough to get out of here quickly.'
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Mon May 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Akiko frowned. She agreed with Katsuo's point about killing the monster, but she sure as heck didn't want to leave him behind. However, she saw how wounded Meago was. She grabbed Meago's wrist gently and slowly leads her north towards a small village. She hoped that Katsuo would be okay.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu May 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Katsuo was glad Akiko listened to him, but at the same time wondered just what he expected to do. I mean this thing was huge, and to kill it would be like taking down a mamoth. 'One of the red marks is the neck, and the shoulder. The next is the left side.' He took them in and a sudden realization hit him. That weird red and white vision was showing him where the weak points were. He smiled slightly to himself as the monster swung down at him. He leapt onto the arm and grabbed hold of it to keep from falling off. The monster began to reach for him but he darted forward and landed a blow to its shoulder. It howled with pain and instantly threw him off to the ground. Katsuo rolled ass over teakettle in the dirt and came to rest a few feet away. He glared up at the monster as it tried to move its now limp arm and wiped the blood off his lip. This was one step closer but not by much.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next