FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Reborn - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reborn

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Reborn - Page 4 Empty Re: Reborn

Post by +AmA+ Sat May 28, 2011 5:34 pm

meago struggled but kept up with akiko " you think hell be alright?" she mumbled looking over her shoulder. she felt her cow like ears flick as she heard screaches to their left. she pulled out a weapon and flung it like a boomerang smacking down a bat like creature that had been flying after them. her blade returned to her hand and she let her ears swivel listening to more flapping wings that where coming up on them 'try to run faster meago!!' she thought to herself

when they broke the line of trees she heard the flapping of wings cease. when she turned all she saw was darkness inbetween the trees. 'hmm....what where those things? am i just going mad?' she thought holding her side tenderly hunching over slightly she lightly pulled her hand away from akiko "i think i can manage to walk now. thanks" she said trying to sound nice.

meago looked at the black and blue marks on her side and blinked. that snapping noise she had heard when she was being pressed into the ground must have been a root breaking on her side because she had chunks of tree root splinters sticking out of her side. "eeehhhh" she grumbled and started pulling them out with a grimace on her face some of the slivers were the size of pencils as she pulled them out. "just great. well... at least its not broken bones..." she mumbled hoping she was right

"in 10 minutes... if katsuo isnt back... im going back for him" she finally said alloud to akiko after she pulled the last of the wood from her side
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Sat May 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Akiko also hoped Katsuo would be alright. She kept running as she saw the bat like creature. She prepared herself for a fight, but Meago quickly dealt with the beast. They ran through the tree line and Akiko looked back at Meago and saw the wood splinters. As Meago pulled them out, Akiko ripped off a part of her shirt and tied it around the bleeding wound. "That's for until we find a doctor," Akiko stated. She heard Meago's last statement and nodded. "I'll go with you," she said, not wanting to leave both Meago and Katsuo behind.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:43 pm

(sorry had important exams this week~ now I'm done though yay summer is here!!!!)
The forest around the girls suddenly filled with a loud and rather frustrated shout. Not far off from them a group of theives had a young boy, around 13 or so, tied to a tree upside down as they searched through his belongings. "Don't touch that!" The boy shouted as a group of papers fell from a book that one of the men was shaking out in search of money.
"What's so important kid?" One snickered and looked over one of the pages. His face fell and he passed the paper to the leader of the group. "This is black magic? What the hell kinda joke is this?" The leader said as he scanned the different notes and inscriptions that were scribbbled all over the page. The boy's cheeks grew red with rage and the fact that all the blood was begining to run to his head. "It's not black magic, it's the purest kind of power given to me by the god of life you morons!!" The theives stared at him before bursting into laughter.
"That's a good one kid. You-a scrawny kid like you is some kind of chosen one for the gods?" The leader laughed between breaths as the boy squirmed. "Just for the laughs I think we'll leave you alive." The theives took what they wanted, tossing the book full of notes over his shoulder. It came to rest a few inches away from the boys head, who tried desperately to free his hands to get to it, to make sure those monkeys hadn't damaged any of his precious work.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 am

Akiko hears some voices coming from the forest. She quickly runs in search of the source and finds the boy tied to the tree. She looked at the poor boy in shock, then gently untied him and helped him down, trying not to drop him on his head. She picked up the book and handed it to the boy. "Are you alright? What happened?" she asked the boy.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 am

meago limped over to the book and picked it up flipping through the pages. she was shocked before turning to the boy "HEY" she yelled and shook the book at him "what do you know of this?" she said her cow ears forward with eagerness and her horns still very much so visible

"do you know the language of old?" she almost whispered to the boy in the different language and her hand on the holt of her weapon
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Akiko looked at Meago with confusion and shock. She quickly moved between her and the boy. "Meago, please," she pleaded, "leave him for now." She turned back to the boy. "Are you injured?" she asked.
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 pm

When the first girl got him down, he was a bit frazzled from all the previous torment and the fact that two girls had now shown up to either rob him again or pick on him.
‘Embarrassing.’ He thought as he blushed a little at Akiko staring at him like he was some poor little helpless kid. “I'm fine, everythings just peachy-” When Meago took his book he instantly reached for it with instant worry. “Hey! Don’t touch that-!” The language she spoke made him freeze a moment as he took in her appearance.
“O-Only a little. My tutor never taught me very much.” He answered her back in the similar language as he stared up at her horns and ears. "Who are you two?" He blinked and got the feeling both girls were still looking down on him as some scare child. “Quit looking at me like that!” He snarled, snatching the book from Meago and holding it close to him as he backed away from the two. “I’m warning you two, don’t underestimate me because of appearances! For your information, I’m not as young as I look!” He said, though his voice was as premature as the rest of him. He still had a cute cherubim face, bright green eyes and soft brown hair. To make matters worse his emotions were also out of control, making his cheeks red with frustration. Though as a Fate he could easily take care of the two of them if they tried to harm him, he still felt less than threatening in this body. If only he was in his real body, not an 18 year old in a 12 year olds body.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Akiko sighed. "Alright. I'm sorry. However, I just wanted to make sure you were alright," she stated. She looked at him again. "Who are you? How old are you?"
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:45 am

meago got a crooked smile on her face "then our god has willed it" she spoke and pulled her blade out slashing it down into the ground by his feet "as a creator it is my job to see that a Fate is not to come into harms way." she gritted her teeth a little. she would never not follow the oaths taught to her and the other creators, but she did always feel supirioer to Fates in a way. in all their training it was more like fates where a ball and chain to her then something helpful.

"i know their is a binding cerimony but..." she said standing yanking her blade from the ground "i doubt your ready" she lied. honestly she just didnt want to be bound to anything or anyone. it would be having to work with someone, and that was not about to happen.

she took a deep breath and grabbed her hurt side before sitting "do you have any lemon?" she winced "i need to clean this... or have you learned a healing spell yet?" she said looking up at him.

"oh god damn it" she said looking at her cloth. it had blood on the tip of it "this is gunna be so hard to get out...shit!!!" she mumbled her ears dropping with disappointment.
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracobelle13 Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 am

Akiko looked at Meago, very puzzled by the phrases that she used. She also looked at her side. She turned back to the boy. "Do you know a healing spell? Is there one in that book of yours?"
Dracobelle13
Dracobelle13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:01 am

He looked at the two, trying to figure out what they were, till Meago threw her knife into the ground. He jumped, thinking she was going to kill him, till she said she was a Creator and mentioned he was a Fate.
"How did you-?" He paused realizing the language and his bnook must have given it away. He wanted to kick himself, internally, because of the danger he could have put himself in. Fates weren't exactly very favorable to people these days. He assessed Meago but was a little confused. Weren't Creators suposed to be terrifying, blood thirst, fanged and read eyed creatures. And this one was just an injured girl worrying over getting blood on a peice of cloth.
'women.' He thought and gave the girls a small look of annoyance. "Of course I can heal you. I'm small not stupid." He lifted his hand, palm up and concentrated energy into that palm. Instantly a blue flame formed that soon consumed his whole hand. "This might sting a bit." He said as he pulled her hand away from her side and pressed the flaming hand to her side. The fire absorbed into her skin, making it glow as it stiched the skin and muscle back together, but not without a pain that felt like she was being branded with a hot iron. He pulled his hand away when the glow ceased and wipped the blood off on the grass.
"There, now that that's done, who are you two again?" He said then realized he'd forgotten to introduce himself earlier to Akiko's question. The only problem was, he couldn't quite remember exactly what his name was. That was the problem with failed possession spells, they led to bad reults. If he hadn't have been in such a hurry to find a host to save his soul, maybe he would have retained his memories. But since this kids mind was still so young, he couldn't retain all the memories the knew spirit had come with, all except for some of his basic abilities as a Fate. "I'm Misuke....but I like Misu better, I think." He said, just using the bodies name for the mean time, but with a slightly confused look. "And last time I checked I was 18. Then again, I look like a 12 year old." He said, but it was more of thinking out loud.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:42 pm

meago barely flinched as he healed her. it was a common spell that she had felt many times. she nodded

"well misuke," she said disregarding his 'i like misu better' comment "im meago." she said straightening out her clothes and chains hanging off of her.

she pulled the cloth back around her eyes. "your spirit might be 18 but you are still as ignorant as a child" she growled "all fates are. all you do is sit around with your books. you have no idea what my kind have to go through" she growled into his face "now come on. we gatta go find katsuo" she said grabbing one of misu's books dangling it above his head before walking away "come on lets go!" she said
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Misuke glared at Meago but climbed to his feet in an attempt to get his book back. "You don't even know me, and already your spouting out insults like you're all high and mighty, when you're no better than the rest of your kind." He growled, but she seemed to be ignoring him as she walked ahead.
"And why am I going with you two-who's Katsuo-where are we going-I don't even know you people!" He grumbled but it was all He huffed and fell back to where Akiko was walking. She seemed to be the more reasonable of the two.
"So, are you her Fate or just another passerby she decided to harrass?" He asked Akiko.
~~~
The monster fell to the ground with a loud roar, his weight making the ground beneath Katsuo shake as he landed unevenly on the cracked ground. He was suffering a bit from a dislocated wrist that he recieved from a final blow to the creatures head, and the smarting wound on his side that had popped its stitches. He glared at the creature that lay lifeless on the ground and walked over to it. He noticed its hand still twitched and ran his sowrd through the palm to cease the movement. A screech errupted from the creature and a black mist like form flew from its back and into the darkness of the surrounding wood, making the creature turn to dust.
Confused and exhausted, Katsuo leaned against his sword in the ground to keep him from falling over.
"I'll give them another few minutes of a head start." He muttered with a tired smile, tyring to rest a bit before he went after them.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 pm

meago rolled her eyes at the two behind her before seeing katsuo, she picked up her pace and made it to him "katsuo.... hey you ok?" she said and snickered "took care of the big guy finally eh? bout time" she said folding her arms trying to hide her earlier more caring comment
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Katsuo looked to Meago and the corner of his mouth twitched up in a half smile. "Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Thanks for the concern though. He was more trouble than he was worth." He said then noticed the kid next to Akiko and instantly his eyes narrowed. "I should say the same for you two." He said, giving the kid a once over.
"I'm gone less than an hour and already there's another one." He grumbled and Misuke glared back at Katsuo.
"It's not like I want to be here." Misu grumbled and Katsuo jerked his finger in the opposite direction.
"Then go." He said and Misuke shook his head.
"Can't. I need the book." Misuke said, pointing to the one in Meago's hands.
Katsuo looked to Meago, waiting for the reason why the kid was here.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:40 pm

"he heals shit. so hes staying." she said shrugging "i dont see there being a problem with it." meago smirked slightly " and if your comparing me to this guy youve got some serious damage done" she said poking katsuo in the forhead "he couldnt throw a punch if his life depended on it." she said and folded her arms "im way more skilled to fight then him." she said tapping her finger on the book that was still in her hand
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Katsuo noticed Meago was getting worked up over proving herself better than the kid. He almost found it funny, if he didn't feel that this would cause problems with getting things done.
"You can heal people?" He asked Misuke, who was still giving Meago a miffed look.
"Yeah. And take care of myself." He said and trudged over to Meago. He tried to grab the book but his head only came up to about Meago's stomach. "Give it back!" He complained and Katsuo rolled his eyes.
"Healing. Great more of on the side of Life." Katsuo huffed. Misuke paused and looked back at Katuso.
"What do you mean more of-" Misuke's words faltered a sense suddenly hit him. "Death." He mumbled and actually took a step closer to Meago. "You're a-"
"Blade. And Akiko is a Sealer." Katsuo said nonchallantly as he gestured towards Akiko.
Misuke stared at them all completely confused.
"Why are you with them? They're our enemy!" Misuke said looking at Meago with narrowed eyes. "This is going against our god-to lower yourself in the aid of Death-"
Katsuo raised an eyebrow at the kid, shoving his sword back into his sheath to show his obvious annoyance for being called lower than them and also for being refered to as simply Death's lackies. "Hell kid, calm down. We simply found a mutual agreement. An eye for an eye to deal with those that are really causing the problem." Misuke stared at Katsuo and then looked to Meago. When he didn't get any sign of her objecting to what the Blade was saying he frowned.
"I'm not healing him." Misuke said, noticing the blood that was seeping into Katsuo's shirt, and tried again for his book.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:28 pm

meago rolled her eyes at misuke "one moment please" she said and grabbed him by the arm pulling him away from the two she leaned down so she could whisper

"listen to me! you dont think i dont know who they are? the god of death has given me a task, the task of killing an enemy that will stop at nothing to break into the gods world and kill them all. not that i would feel bad for deaths god to die... but we must protect our god and his was at all costs!!" she hissed "these people we are fighting... they are warriors of death and of life... if we have any chance of hunting and killing them we need people from both sides." she said and smiled wickedly "then... after the mission is over... i see no need for them to stick around..." she said with a wink before leaning back up "you dont have to heal him, he has a sealer." she could tell there was still doubt in his eyes

"how about this... you come with... ill make sure you get your original body back... the god of life will have to reward us in someway... he can bring your body back for you." she said folding her arms again "so... you in or not?"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Misuke paused, the thought of having his old body back was more than just a desire for him. He swallowed hard as he thought about his options. 'Stay with them, get this done with, get my body back...or leave now and stay a shrimp, risk harm to the gods....' He sighed and gave her a small nodd.
"Fine. I'm in." He said, and ran a hand through his hair as he stared back at the others. "But only as long as it's convinient."
Katsuo sighed and stretched, popping his wrist as trying to roll it to give it feeling again. It was painful but he could manage. "Let's get out of here before another one comes back." He called to the others. Misuke frowned and held his hand out. A small flame floated in his palm and raced ahead of them leaving a trail of blue light. "There, that should lead us to any towns." He said and snatched his book from Meago. He checked to make sure none of the pages were damaged before walking after the light.
He was lost in thought about these dangerous warriors, trying to understand why anyone would turn on the gods.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:00 pm

meago blinked when he grabbed the book then smiled and walked after them with her arms resting over her head

after a while and about an hour of her making annoyed hrmphs she let out a loud groan "uuughhh so boring! im tired and hungry! i vote we stop" she grumbled cracking her sore neck

"weve been walking for hooours come on at least a break, shrimpy keeps falling behind" she said motioning to misuke who was now behind her

"ive been listening to his feet dragging on the ground for at least 5 miles" she said folding her arms

"and im not carryin' him"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 pm

"I'm not a shrimp!" Misuke's eyes narrowed but he didn't argue with stopping for a rest. He was tired, the price of not having as long of legs as everyone else and this young kid not being used to walking long distances.
Katsuo was a little less willing to stop. "This is bull shit. I could have been already out of this forest. But no I just had to stick with this goup. Smart one Katsuo. Brilliant." He grumbled as he took a seat on a stump with his arms folded. He thought for a moment about food and realized he didn't have any. "Uhhh, who was suposed to grab supplies before we left?" He blinked and pondered back to the temple they were at.
Misuke's brow furrowed and he shot Katsuo a look. "Seriously, you guys came way the hell out into the Dark Wood with no supplies?"
Katsuo shrugged and sniffed. "Didn't think we'd be here that long." Misuke went to argue back but tripped on a root and rolled out into the grass, his book sliding a few feet ahead of him in the dirt.
His eyes widened and he scrambled after it. He slid onto his knees and picket it up, instantly dusting it off. The silved molding and the bright blue jem on the front were slightly scratched, but nothing irrepairable. If anything were to happen to this book he was as good as dead after all...
"Smooth move kid." Katsuo said and Misuke's annoyance got the better of him. He held the book closer to him and got ready to snap at Katsuo that he wasn't a kid when something hard hit his head. He rubbed his head with a groan and looked on the ground to see it was an apple that was partially rotten. "Hey." He said with a bit of surprise and looked up in the tree to see it had a bunch of apples that were high above him on the top few branches.
He stretched a hand out, reaching for an apple but failed to even reach the ones on some of the lower branches. He tried focusing some of his energy on one of the apples but his frustration about not being able to reach it, simply made the apple burst into a blue ball of flames.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:50 pm

"oy!!!!" she said and bumped her fist on misuke's head "are you stupid/. have you seen any apple tree's in this forest other then that ONE" she said and rolled her eyes "theres something wrong with that tree if there is only one like it in this entire freakin forest! use your brain kid. here" she said and opened her bag pulling out half a loaf of bread breaking it into 4 pieces and handing it out "this is all we've got till we get outa here... so eat carefully.

she blinked and looked at the book he was holding. the gem glistened and she felt her heart speed up 'what the...' she thought and felt her face turn hot. she looked away right away and took in deep breaths chewing faster looking away from the others 'why did i get so anxious... it was like i had to stand scream, but in a good way... how weird' she thought but suddenly her head hurt again and she felt the ache in her side 'great...' she grumbled and turned back to the others "does anyone even know how to get outa this place? ugh" she grumbled rubbing her temple
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Katsuo shrugged, giving his food to Akiko. He wasn't feeling in the mood for food. "No clue. Best I can guess is head north. That's where I remember seeing that village on the map." He said and looked around. "But which ways north again?"
Misuke didn't like being reprimanded by Meago but trusted her judgement in a weird way. A bird landed on the apple that had fallen on the ground and Misuke smiled at the beautiful blue color it was. He watched as it fluffed its feathers and pecked at the apple, breaking its skin and taking a bite of it. Misuke let out a small whistle and the bird looked up at him. It opened its beak to whistle back, but suddenly froze and fell over in a paralysis. Seconds later, a root sprung from the tree on sucked the bird down into the dirt. Horrified Misuke scooted back toward Meago. When he realized he was close to her he moved away with an annoyed frown, but was careful to keep his eye on that whole on the ground where the bird disappeared.
"North is that way." He pointed to the right and took a small bite of bread. "I was headed just north of here myself. My tutor said that following the northern most point would lead me where I needed to be." He said, internally cursing the old woman.
He opened his book and began studying some of the inscriptions and spells that littered the page. Even more so he stared at the spell that had gotten him into this mess and the small spatters of blood that covered a few of the words. He quickly flipped the page and found a section on soul controling and possession and looked ahead of himself. He stared at Katsuo and closed one eye. His vision shifted and for a moment he could see Katsuo's soul, a bright white of a normal untainted soul. He focused a bit of energy on Katsuo but nothing seemed to happen for a long moment.
'I must be weaker than I thought.' He thought and glanced at Meago.
"So what is your plan for dealing with these people? How will you know who is who? Which ones are the enemy and those who are not?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:25 pm

"you'll know when you meet them, any worrior can smell trators a mile away..." she said and blinked "alos... i read a thing at the church about an order called the red hand... so they may have that symbol on them" she said through her mouthful of bread

"eh....what was that" she said leaning over misuke's shoulder at the text
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Misuke shut the book with a loud 'smack' for emphasis. He'd been reminded that this book was like an exstension of himself, meaning it was to be read by no one else but himself. "It's nothing. Spells and such. Nothing you would understand." He said, just to spite Meago. He didn't like this Creator much, she wasn't very complient to rules as far as he could tell and had a mouth on her.
'annoying.' He thought but didn't say it aloud. "What about you? What's with the ears and horns?" He asked, looking at the cow ears that flopped on the side of her head.
~~~
Katsuo looked to Akiko and noticed how she hadn't touched any of her food.
"I'm starting to feel we might be out numbered here." He said with a slight smile. "I don't know how many more surprises I can stand this time around...are you alright, you know...the whole Gema girl thing shook you up pretty bad and you haven't talked much....look its alright. I-I kinda get how that can mess with someone. But thats how this stupid life thing works." He said then tried for a comforting smile. It looked completely awkward. "so yeah. Don't be sad. okay....yeah.....hm....nice weather right? (its dank and awful in the forest just to let everyone know)...." He said at a loss for what to say to help cheer her up.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next