FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by Aka Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:23 pm

" well i would rath~" hime started till Kai put an arm around her shoulder and squeezed her lightly.

she looked up at Kai and blinked as he leaned in and whispered in her ear. " remember... interested but not THAT interested... you cant let him know you wanted to be by his side "

he leaned back and smiled softly at her. then he got up, " im going to get something to drink, ill bring you back some Hime."

Hime tried to get up before he pushed her back into the seat, " but... shouldn't i come with you?" hime asked almost nervous.

he chuckled, " no... i can see you from were i am going so you will be safe. " he took off his jacket and placed it around her shoulders, " i promise you "

he then walked off towards the end of the feeding area leaving Hime there to watch as he leaves.

she turned and smiled at Mateo, " how was your day... i t looked like you two were having fun... " she said.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 10 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:33 am

Mateo was struggling, obvious by his narrowed eyes after Kai who left after that cozy little display. Where the hell did that guy get the nerve to-But Hime wanted to be around him? He could tell by the nervous way she watched after him, the way she calmed when he said she would be safe because of him...So this all really was about her wanting to be safe, and the only person she could find that with was Kai? It stung, definately a kick where it hurt, but he shouldn't let her know that right? He wanted her to be happy, but why the hell did it have to be with Kai of all people? Rei he could handle, Arata was a long stretch, but Kai?! He listened to her comment about him and Wanda having fun, and wanted to scoff at that. So she was worse at reading atmospheres than he thought. "It was definately just another normal day.." He said, since most of his normal days seemed to be this kind of mix of drama. "I definately was worried when you left early-"
"But it seems your in good hands." Mateo looked at Wanda not happy that she was interrupting him. She simply smiled back, before winking at Hime. "Very good looking hands might I add." Mateo really wasn't liking where Wanda was going with this, unable to help the edge in his voice. "But again practically a stranger..." He added and Wanda shrugged, that still didn't change the fact that Kai was good looking no matter how rotten.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Hime some how felt Mateo was mad at her... he was stand offish... edgy and and looked like he had a bad taste in his mouth.

she squirmed a little in her seat feeling guilty... she had not meant to take off... Rei wanted to see her.... then every thing else happened...

she sighed, " he is okay " she said to wanda wanting to run away and cry... as horribly childish as it was...

she did not want to be here with her... it made her insides crawl, nausea making her feel weak...

why did Mateo keep by her side... she looked at mateo for a moment before looking at the table... she wanted so badly to ask him to take her to her room to lie down...

she just wanted to spend some time with him... just him alone. but a flash of wanda's grinning face from above the railing last night flashed into her mind causing her to flinch.

would Mateo protecter against wanda... COULD he protect her against Wanda...

she smiled nervously at Mateo wishing she new the answer... but she could not ask him.. because it would be as good as telling him that wanda had done it ...

and she would not have him resent her. " i... " hime started feeling silly...for some reason she could not speak... her words were there... but just would not come out.

" i...i..." she tried again, wanting to ask Wanda to leave a moment so she could speak with him, " ah...i.. forgot what i was going to say" she ended giving up...

" silly me... " she giggled half heartedly feeling so strange..

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Mateo listened to Hime, his face falling in a bit of concern. Was she okay? She looked so nervous. "Hey Hime, its okay. It happens." He gave her a small smile, hoping whatever was bothering her she would tell him. Then again he didn't want Wanda to be heckling her like she was now. "Wanda, I think I saw some fish...you know the good kind." She blinked looking at him with a small smile.
"Yeah? so..."
"Wouldn't you like some?" She shrugged.
"Yeah but-"
"Don't worry, I'lll be right here when you get back." She nodded uneasily, glancing at Hime ever so slightly. Her eyes communicated she wouldn't tolerate any funny buisness. She walked off with a sway in her step, causing a few of the men in the room to follow after practically drooling.
"Alright,,,what's really wrong?" he asked hoping she would tell him...noot Kai.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Hime looked at him her lip trembling...

if only she could ... she just... wanted to be by his side.

she smiled hesitantly holding back tears... they were half of happiness and half at self appointment's... all she had to do was reach out to touch him... but wanda would be back....

and Wanda would once again be by his side. her tears dried up and she now tried to hold back anger as Wanda and her own weakness before she sighed.

she then blinked looking up at Mateo and blushed.... " i-" Hime started to say that she missed him but her throat closed on her.

she shook her head and rubbed her throat. " ... sorry i mean.. i.......and....ssssed... " she started to cough unable to really get anything out.

she looked worried... hell she was worried... why couldn't she talk... " i... don't feel so well.... " Hime said felling worthless.... why couldn't she just say what she wanted....

was it because no mater what she wanted... because Wanda was there it was useless even to get the curage to express it to him....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Mateo really was worried now. Hime didn't look to well, infact she was acting so strangely. "Hime, you don't look to well." He looked her over, pushing her bangs from her face so that he could see her better, to check if she was feverish. Did she look...He didn't know why but she looked like she was really struggling to speak. Or...maybe she didn't want to tell him. He remembered her scared look, the way she calmed around Kai so easily...was he causing her this kind of stress? He let his hand move away from her face, not wanting to worry her anymore. "Sorry, uh, you don't have to-I mean, maybe you should go rest-I could take you out of here if you need to-" He offered but couldn't find the right words to say it.

((Let me guess....Kai?))
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:26 am

Hime's had snatched at his missing just barely as he took it away... she could still feel the warmth of his had there...

she looked at him with longing before she looked away her hand dropping.

he was putting distance between them... maybe he and Wanda...Hime let her thoughts drop with out finishing them... it only made her chest hurt.

" are you not feeling well?" Kai's voice drifted to the two of them . Rei was with him as they both looked at Hime's distressed form.

Rei picked her up lightly in his arms and held her close sighing, " Hime.... you can't sleep alone till im sure... no one is trying to get you "

Hime gasped shaking her head looking at Mateo then back at Rei, " no... no it was an accident... i... i slipped. " she stammered desperately.

"honest....please...." she moaned as she shivered as her memories flashed violently behind her eye's.

she opened them abruptly afraid a seeing Wanda's eye's again...

" that's it... " Rei said his face becoming hard, his expression dark, " you are staying with me and Kai... you have no say in this... Kai... get her things and bring them to my room." he commanded and stalked off with Hime who stole one last desperate look at Mateo before they were out of sight.

Kai sighed and smiled, " ah.... what a turn of events.... for sure i thought she had... oh wait... that's right. thanks for watching over her last night. "

He smirked looking down were Mateo sat. " she is so easy to pacify.... she has yet to grow up it seems... " Kai remarked more to him self half wanting to slap some sense.... a one hundred something year old should know better then to run around crying like that...

" Mateo" he said calmly, " when our journey is over, Hime will no longer be yours"

" its wrong to have two for your self... and i will keep her safe better then you... in fact... i know who pushed her over board.... that alone.... makes this a win for me" he said smiling at Mateo, " ill tell you who did it latter... i need to get Hime's things...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:21 pm

Mateo watched the whole thing go down, the way Rei took her away and when Kai spoke to him. God why was his voice so damned annoying? Mateo's eyes narrowed when Kai said his peice about being able to protect Hime better, that she wouldn't be his any longer, and that he was selfish for keeping two. "Like I don't know that.." He half muttered at the part about being selfish, but he wasn't going to give up so easily on the other part. "I don't see how your any better than any one else here Kai, or why you see yourself so entitled or so convinced that you know what Hime wants or even-" He had said something about knowing who pushed her right? "Why is it so hard to say it now? If your so worried about her safety like the rest of us then shouldn't that person be attoning for nearly killing her?" He said unable to understand that smile of his. Wanda, who had showed up for a good half of the convo felt her skin grow cold, and her heart nearly stop. She hurrried to Mateo when he got to his feet and put her arms around his arm in a half hold and half hug. "Mateo no...he's-" She felt the gag hit her and she struggled to even get a proper breath. She looked at Kai, her eyes wide and pleading. She couldn't have him speak, couldn't say anything against him to stop him. He had so much damn power over her fate right now it made her sick...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Kai's smile spread over his face like an oil spill over the sea, dowsing everything and chocking everything natural.

" why i don't tell whom did it... simple she said not to tell" he pronounced. it was a bear faced lie but Mateo did not know it... and hell if it wouldn't hurt his pride to think that little miss moon light had told Kai what she refused to tell much less admit to Rei and him.

" she did not want You too know whom did it" Kai said. it was the truth... for once it was good... he wanted Mateo to sweat it out... seeing as they were damn close... so close to all that power.....

" as for being better then every one. i am. simple as that. i look good. i sound good. i am a divine god among mortals. " Kai said as if he told plainly.

" as for knowing best for and what Hime wants is easy... as childish as she is anything will make her happy. ask Wanda" he said winking at her.

" she is such a sweet kisser...but i want.... no...i need Hime... Wanda is a handful, nothing but trouble despite her looks." he said.

" but i did enjoy it while it lasted, more or less she got revenge for your cheating and kissing Hime" he said making guesses and making bets with his dialog.

he would leave Mateo pissed and in the dog house with Wanda who could not even denigh the obvious lie about there having kissed. both would be angry and neither could do a think about it but make each other more so miserable.

"now... im off to get Hime's things, ill see you tomorrow" Kai said turning to Jog off down the deck and disappear below . he chuckled as he quickly emptied the room and made it back to the cabin... all he had to do know was wait for the drama....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:44 pm

(well...points for kai. what does that make this? 10 points Kai and maybe 2 and 1/3 for Mateo?)

Oh that did enough to shut the two up, put them both in a hell freezing over situation, and a good kick to the head to both of them. The crew watched the dark looks they both were getting, ones that really couldn't be explained as either just angry, hurt or embarrassed. Mateo took Wanda by the arm, leading her out of the dinning hall and into the least corwded part of the ship. Barely had they gotten there when Wanda snatched her arm from him, her look venemous. "You kissed her?! Le dio un beso a esa putita?" (you gave a kiss to that little whore?!) He looked to Wanda, his own spanish temper getting in the way of his usual *let's talk this out in a civilized way* "Besaste a esa bastardo?!" (you kissed that bastard?!)
"Is not true-he-I-Yo sabía que no podía confiar en ti! Engañando tonto!" (I knew I couldn't trust you! You cheating fool!) She hissed, her eyes glowing with pure spite. She was hurt, woounded deeply by his betrayal, Though she expected it it didn't make it hurt less.
Mateo looked away from her trying to control his anger and at least tone it down, it wasn't necessarily Wanda he was angry with here. It was Kai, and himself, and hell every damn decision he made.
"What? Still longing to go back to her like I have to watch you everyday doing?! She's not yours Mateo! You are mine-!"
"I'm not some kind of damn property Wanda! And I told you before that my feeling had changed-"
"I thought you were lying-After all its just like a human man to lie-"
"Excuse me-who the hell was running around with 'god's gift to the world' eh?! And you call Hime a self-satisfied whore." Wanda gasped her mouth falling open. Her eyes were tearing up and she was feeling the anger boiling inside her. For a fleeting second, she wanted to kiss him, to drag mateo down into the depths of the sea and take away his soul. But she knew that would never cure the hurt within her, would never make him love her...
"I hope you drown in the deepest seas you filthy man." She spat, before turning on her heels and leaving to go bellow deck. She was crying, but she didn't want him to see or hear her. She was so angry right now she just wanted to kill something, but who she wanted to kill was out of her reach forever.
Mateo huffed, looking out into the water as his eyes burned into the waves. How could Hime ever feel safe around-...anyone? Wasn't he no better than what he was doing to her? Dragging wanda down with him while making Hime suffer as well. No wonder she turned to Kai...no wonder she no longer trusted him...but did things have to end up like this. It was his fault they did, he knew it fully, and there was nothing he could do to fix it...as soon as the voyage was over...he had that long till much more was over. Maybe this cursed black spot thing would be a message of delieverance in disguise...or maybe this was his curse already playing out.
"Listen to me...blaming a curse for my own screw ups." He muttered,sinking down to sit on the deck, against the rails.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Kai was glad that the room's he and Rei had were behind closed doors...

he did not expect Rie to kick him out of his room.... Kai was now sleeping on a cot in Rie's room.... on the floor.

he growled to him self as Rei snored lightly... he had to bare it though.... vengeance was soon enough when he took Hime's soul.

Hime could not sleep. tears welled up in her eye's once again to her utter shame.

all she could do was cry. for some reason she could not talk... could not tell Mateo her feeling as she usually did... to bluntly tell him that she wanted to be beside him... to have his arms around her... to just be there.

she leaned her head against the wall whispering his name sadly.

Hime had thought about going to see him... sneak out of the room as the others slept... but fear overwhelmed her....

she felt so alone.

Day broke early and Kai was up and at the wheel singing lightly in his great mood... the fight last night was perfect. Mateo's self pity and loathing was spectacular and the tears from Wanda satisfying.

Rei on the other hand toted Hime about ship as he inspected thing before calling every one too listen in.

Hime shifted nervously next to him not really wanting to be there in front...

" Every one, at sunset tonight we will have almost reached our destination!" he said loudly with confidence.

" Kai has informed me that At Sunset tonight we will be ready to make way into a sand running cove" Rie looked about making sure every one was with him.

" now. getting to said cove is ... not the easy part. " Rei said. " we will need every one able to be aboard every one else below deck.

" we will have to sail between two whorl pools to reach a below sea level cave way and into an enclosed island. " Rei smiled a little nervous him self but in no way was he cowed down by the prospects.

" know any one who has been to a brothel knows that the harder it is to get the girl the better the booty... ah... " Rei turned red as he moved to covered An equally red Hime's ears.

" ah so yeah... it will be worth it... thats all" he said letting Himes ears go, " stay here ill be right back " he said pulling a crew member aside not to far from Hime who tried not to look too nervous more or less standing all alone...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 pm

It was more or less quiet between both Mateo and Wanda, neither one of them speaking or so much as looking at each other. Wanda didn't want it to be this way, but she had no choice. He had crossed her, and for that he would make sure he suffered. Mateo on the other had was almost...relieved in all the silence. Was that the right word for it? Well whatever he really felt was second seat to the way he felt at the moment about the situation with Hime. He had to talk to her about all this, at least tell her that he was sorry fro not doing what he should have done, which was the most probable cause why she ran to Kai...He noticed she was alone and felt a small bit of hesitance at his own thoughts to go near her. Did he really want to risk upseting her like last time?
'Screw it, it's not like I've had enough drama for today!' He thought handing off some of the rope he held to one of the other crew members.
He made his way over to Hime, careful to keep a smile even as he was reminded of Kai's words. "Hey...so, feeling better from yesterday?" He started out lamely, not knowing whatelse to say before he really jumped into what he wanted to ask her. "It's good that we're finally almost to this place...I mean it is what everyones been hoping for for a while now right.."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Hime could not believe that Mateo had come to her... just when she wanted him most.

Hime smiled relief washing over her features. " sorry about all of yesterday... its just Rei... he is over protective... " she smiled slightly.

" and Kai is just ... more or less baby sitting me... " she said pouting slightly at the term she herself used. she was childish...it was a flaw she just could not seem to get rid of...., " Rei ordered him too" she said reaching out slightly before unwillingly pulling back.

" Whats... wrong Mateo.... you... look tired... or sad some how" Hime asked worry making her frown...

Despite his smiling face... Mateo was not in his usual mood... he was off.

" ah... so you are mad at me huh" Hime said sighing heavily. " its okay... i understand"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:34 am

He was somewhat shocked at the hearing that Kai was just some kind of bodyguard. And somehow he expected her to blame herself, she always seeemed to do that. It made him feel even worse when she did, but made it easier for him to say what he had to. "Hey, don't even think that way. I could never get mad at you Hime." Which was a fact that quite true. She had that air of innocence about her that didn't allow for you to actually be angry with her. The girl could probably murder someone in cold blood right infront of you and you'd still think the person just tripped and fell on the knife. He gave a small breath, "Look, I didn't get much sleep last night, over what happened last night....I get where Rei is coming from about wanting to protect you. There are alot of things that I think your not used to quite yet...but you also have to remember there are people that can be just as bad too. I mean I'm sure you've met a few.." He didn't really know how true that reference was. "Well it's your choice on who you deem good or not, who you choose to confide in or not.. But I really am sorry if I ever did make you feel unsafe Hime." He said, wanting to be perfectly honest as he could, but here was not the time or place. He'd just rather publicly and horribly seperated himself from Wanda and the last thing he needed was Rei kicking his ass if he did anything to Hime. "But just because you don't feel that I'm the right one to help you, just don't lie to me. I don't like lying and frankly I hate hearing them when its over someone trying to hurt you. Just a simple 'I can't tell you' would have been fine, I would have been a little mad I guess but not up worrying over why you would lie..." He was starting to get ahead of himself there and made himself shut up and rethink just why he wanted to talk to her. He'd caused enough trouble as it was and didn't want to make her feel horrible over something he did. "I really do care about you Hime, but it seems these past few days you've been getting harder to understand.."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:18 am

Hime took a deep breath to steady her self.

she did understand were he was coming from. but she still felt she could not tell Mateo who did it.

it was more for his peace of mind then her own. she wanted ot protect him. he had not done anything but... he would hurt him self with the guilt and blame...

she sighed out sadly wishing she could tell him it was true that she had slipped.

" mateo" Hime said her mood serious her movements and words almost a monumental stillness like a full moon at the witching hour.

" Mateo, sorry for my Childish ways. As for my lie... forgive me my transgression honestly i have a good reason for keeping my silence. You have no share in any blame i only wanted to see you smile more." Hime said looking away from him over the waves her eye's far away in thought.

Hime had sat all night thinking of way to talk to him... and every time she tired to say her wants of him... it would not come out... she took it she was too fearful of those words and what they would mean... so she would do her best to almost say it... without saying it..

" to you..."

" Mateo..."

" what do you ..."

" how do you... "

"what am i too you" she asked her words broken with pauses as she made her way around the blockade spell that was unknowingly on her.

Hime looked up at him searching his face as she continued, " compared to Wanda..."

"tell me exactly..."

" were i stand because..."

" i don't know how long..."

" i can take it if.... " Hime managed to get out her broken questions.

she just hoped that.... he understand what it was she was trying to convay.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Mateo was confused slightly by the way she was speaking, almost like she was struggling to get her words out. But he did understand what she meant. Childish ways...she really was innoccent but that's what made her so sweet and adorable and welll someone he knew he couldn't stand to be away from. Though things wih Wanda were not on good grounds, infact they would never be the way they were again, he was now able to think clearly, say what he meant. "Hime," He gave her a smile and though he knew it was rather public and that anyone could hear he said it anyways, "What you are to me, is someone I can't imagine myself without. Compared to Wanda? Why would I compare you ever to her? You're different Hime, you're sweet, kind, reasonable, and the one I really love." He was surprised the word actually came from his voice, but along with it came a sudden rush of fresh air it seemed that cleared his mind. It was...strange but even Wanda didn't enter his mind at the moment. "I really do Hime." He touched her chee, his smile brightening from his better mood. "But what do you think...Am I-good enough for you?" He asked not knowing what she would do or say.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Hime looked at him almost in aw... here he as finally telling her what she would give an arm and a leg for...

that he felt the same way that she did.... she took an unsteady breath and decided to toss her self into his arms...

if she was still one the deck that was..... Rei had scooped her up from her waist and held her up as Rei smiled at Mateo, " alright... was are all ready too go then are not we"

Hime's mood dropped. with Rei's interference... he ruined the moment... she was going to be happy.. but he only put it were she would have to wait.... wait .... and wait to tell him back... if she could .

she still found it hard to speak of her need to be by Mateo's side....

" Every one man your stations" Rei called out, " Thanks for being there for Hime Mateo " he said smiling .

" when we get back to port, ill pay you well for the inconvenience" he said as Hime turned deep red.

Rei wanted to pay Mateo for keeping her?... would he ever not ember-as her in front of Mateo.

" la=later" Hime said to Mateo over Ries shoulder as he started away, " lets finish this latter"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Mateo's smile faded a bit when Rei arrived, especially when Rei mentioned paying him for looking after Hime. "It's no trouble.." He said rather quietly but as he started away he noted Hime looked back at him, her face red. She wanted to talk later and he would oblige of course, but he would have to wait till then. "Of course." He told her, giving her a small wave as she left. Mateo gave a sigh when she was out of sight, his smile returning. Hime hadn't answered him...but he was glad he got that off his chest finally. It felt nice to not have to worry about all the drama. He had Hime and he loved her. That was all he needed to know.
So he went to find work on deck while Wanda watche the waters. It was getting rougher and rougher out there...they were close very close.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Rei reached the port castle as Kai grinned a dark pillar of stone seeming to appear out of the sky.

its colossal form dominating the desolate water scap void of anything but the pillar and waves.

" Whore pool Ahead!" Kai called out the alarm as the sky turned orange and red as the sun started to set in for the night.

Rei let Kai have the helm as he started shouting out orders, the boat starting to groan as they approached the two snarling doom pools.

Air buffeted the sails screaming around the ropes with a terrible sound.

the watery seascape dipped in a slope towards a dark gaping maw of the pillar, a damned cave reaching out to embrace the ship as if into the very depths of hell.

the ship groaned out as if it would be ripped apart when reaching the middle of the pools...

" STAND STEADY ALMOST THERE!" Rei called out . as the ship keep its pace down ward as it started to gain speed towards the ships final destination.

the Boat flowed into the cave quick as a whip getting swallowed whole by its darkness only for screaming to ensue....

silence set in when the screaming was muffled out ... the Boat still moving in darkness....

time seeming to stand still in the darkness till the boat sailed into a sort of twilight and lurched as the ship beached its self with the reaming momentum. Rie looked about worried, " All hands Roll call!" he called.

" Kai.. go bring me Hime" he said more then glade he had locked her in his cabin for the ship ride.

Kai smiled " yes sir. " he quickly went below deck to get her...n he would need her after all.

Hime was inside Rei's cabin laying on his bed as happy as she is unhappy. Mateo's confession had her heart pounding and soaring as she held her self, but she was pouting at Rei's interruption....

and the odd way the ship was ... and the screams... the locked door... she was scared...

she screamed and jumped at Kai came in, " we made it... Rei wants yah above " he picked her up and carry her above to place her next to Rei who smiled at her and looked to Kai, " 12... 12 men are missing " he said feeling bad responsible. Hime gasped breaking Rie's hold on her as she ran to the rail looking for Mateo despritly, " MATEO?!"

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:48 pm

The waves suddenly became turbulent and Mateo could sense something was wrong with the sea. Something bad was coming for them, something really bad if not dangerous. The boat rocked uneasily and Mateo went to help the men prepare for their heading. He was helping fasten a line when something caught his eye in the water. It was a giant whirl pool. "Wait! Why are we sailing into-!"
"Captain's orders." a man said and some of the others let out shouts of protest at the idea of going in there. But before anyones say could even count, they were sucked into the vortex of chaos. As the boat went round and round in the swirling and consuming waters of death, Mateo struggled to stand steady while also look around for faces he knew. Was anyone hurt? Was Hime hurt? Water splashed over the side of the deck, knocking Mateo on his ass with a couple of the men, the rocking made him slide, finally coming to rest against the rail of the ship. Around him people were either working to secure the ship or panicking, but one familiar chirp of a shout caught his attention. Wanda slid along the ships floor, rolling right into Mateo. To keep her from slipping off the side he pulled her close, holding her tight against the rocking. Finally everything seemed to calm, first in darkness then turning to light as they reached a cave. He looked up, seeing the inside of the marvelous cave they were in. This was blessing as well as a great fear. Why were they here? He looked up hearing people talking all around. People were missing, no one knew exactly who. Mateo heard Wanda breathing hard and looked down at her to find her terrified and clinging to him. He cleared his throat and brushed her cheek with his hand, trying to calm her. She seemed to snap out of it after a moment and pushed away from him, getting to her feet.
“Stay safe, Mateo…Don’t draw too much attention. This place is very dangerous, even for mermaids..” She whispered before walking to get a good look at the area around her. Mateo watched her leave and gulped a bit. He got to his feet, stretching out the crick in his back from hitting the side of the ship so hard. “MATEO!” He heard his name called out and knew just by the sound it was Hime. He looked up in the dim light and saw her run to the side of the ship. He frowned slightly but when he realized she was looking for him worriedly, he came up behind her, a smile on his lips. “Miss me that much?” He laughed in her ear, kissing her on the neck just below the ear.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Hime jumped and gasped in surprise grabbing her chest in surprise as she turned and simply looked at Mateo taking in his face before sighing and leaning into him as if she could not stand on her own feet.

" ah.... when... there are people missing i didn't want.... and you " she struggled to say she was worried about him.

she smiled then and kissed his cheek before smiling and standing back on her own feet.

" this... " Hime whispered looking out over the inner cave lake they were beached on. its pearly sand leading into a cool pastel paradise of glowing life...

she had lost all memories of being her before... her aw was as real as the crew around them.

" this... is amazing " she whispered as she reached over for the rail once again for support and missed slipping on the wet deck.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Mateo nodded a bit at her explanation understanding with what little she said. It seemed she was getting worse at communicating these days. But she was able to explain the area, point out just how beautiful it really was. It looked like a world within a world. Amazing for something aparently so dangerous.
"Hime-" She suddenly slipped and Mateo reacted quickly. He caught her, but had to steady himself as well. "careful. You don't want to get hurt." He said helping her stand sO that she wouldn't slip.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Hime started to giggle happily as she got better standing. " sorry... "

she sighed happily taking one of his hands " Mateo.... about earlier...i" Hime started as Kai appeared behind Mateo distracting her form what she was trying to say.

" kai? " Hime asked before seeing Rei as well, " Rei..." she said as well her face taking on a bland sorta safty face... not peeved but not real happy they joined the party...

" hi.... me and Mateo are talking know... " Hime started before Kai walked around Mateo and ruffled her hair.

" that can wait till latter we are going on shore to set up a camp and scouting party " he said grinning as Rei agreed.

" yep, food, water, fire wood... get the basics " Rei said smiling.

Hime frowned feeling childish getting her hair mussed up and interrupted...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Mateo was curious as to what Hime had been saying about earlier, was it about what he said about loving her? He felt the small light feeling of hope coloring his face. Was she going to tell him she felt the same? ...or was this going to end badly? He of course, however, would have to find out later, seeing as Kai and Rei had arrived. Kai of course did his usual thing, dismissing Mateo for Hime and even ruffling her hair. That bothered Mateo, alot. Though Hime respected Kai and Mateo didn't not find that alright that he cared about Hime, but he didn't want to guy touching her, or interrupting her. It bugged him so he had to try extra hard to keep a smile on his face.
"It's alright Hime. There is always later.." He said, wanting to pull her close and keep her there instead of letting them have this distance between them. But h knew this wasnt the time. He looked to Rei listening to his needs for camp.
"Por su puesto, I'm open to help with anything." he said though he was really wanted talk to Hime.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Kai grinned , " well i guess Hime Wanda and i can go get fire wood " he offered. " let the girls have the easy work and i can protect them " he grinned as Rei rolled his eye's.

" you just want out of work hmmmn " he chuckled , " kay sounds good to me " Rei said in good cheer.

" Mateo food or water? which you want to look into?" he asked as he sized up the crew, " ill assign you as a group leader even " he offered .

Hime was less then impressed pouting she looked up at Rei, " do i have to?" she asked.

she really did not want to go hunting for blunt objects with the chick that just tried to toss her over board...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next