FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Mateo was surprised that she started laughing but couldn't help his own small smile when she said she was feeling better. "Good," he said with a small laugh in his voice, "I'm glad your feeling better." He said, though he didn't know wether or not she meant it. "You're laugh is cute but I don't know why your laughing.." He added.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 9 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by Aka Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 pm

she sighed wishing this was all much easier... that she could say anything like wanda and have him believe it the same way if Hime were the one to tell him...

she shook her head and shrugged. " cause... it was the only thing i could think of... i guess " she said.

Hime knew that ... Mateo would need to leave... at some point... though he may be kind and wait till she fell asleep to ditch her for wanda.

he was so confusing... what he said ... and what he did, just would not match up.

why could he say he could not loose her... and then kiss her ... and still somehow all ways end up back in wanda's arms...

she smiled feeling heavy with these thoughts... and even if she could ask him... he may say more wander-full things before once again going to wanda...

and as much... as she new some one who could go back and forth like that was bad.... she new she would feel even worse with out him there to do it in the first place... she had come to need Mateo that much...

" ah... i can... go and sleep in ... Rei's room... i know you cant stay cause of Wanda " Hime said avoiding looking at him.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 pm

It was a suprise to Mateo when he realized just how much he dreaded thinking he had to leave. But did he really have to? I mean sure...Wanda was who he was suposed to love but...why then did he care for Hime? Not only that but at the moment, he felt no strict draw to be with Wanda at the moment. Sure he wanted to make sure she wasn't hurt or in danger, as she almost always got herself into something sooner or later, but it wasn't so strong he was instant to jump up and leave. Instead he lingered for a bit longer, thinking of what Hime said about staying with Rei...
'Oh stop, Rei is like her brother. Besides Rei is good to her, cares for her...like a sister ofcourse! It's not like she's staying with Kai or Arata...' He looked to Hime his eyes betraying his perfect seriousness as he said, "Not exactly." He said in reference to leaving because of Wanda. Lately, he was begining to realize just how back and forth he was being, and how toxic this was becoming for him and those around him. If he honestly couldn't stay with Wanda in the first place and instantly moved to Hime with no remorse, curse him twice for admitting so, he obviously didn't care for her the same way. Perhaps what he felt for Wanda was the need to see her happy, to know she was okay, the lust of a mermaids charm...Not that he ever suspected Wanda of ever using a spell on him, she wouldn't do that after all right? But before it was too late he needed to sort out just who and how he was going to chose between them. He couldn't keep this up forever and he didn't want to. It was wrong to do to both girls..
Anyways, he was getting side tracked. "If that will help you sleep. He must want to check on you to see how you're doing sooner or later." Mateo said, though he would have prefered to be to be the one she stayed with.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm

Hime could feel her heart sink.

no protest... not even a little delay.... just a " if that is what you want"

Hime new Mateo... there was a few differences between him and most of the crew.... but did he have to be dense...

couldn't he just pull her in once and for all and negate wanting to leave.... and press her to agree to stay with him... but she feared that would never be the case... Could Never Be the case....

Hime.....really didn't want to leave his side now... she was afraid too be alone...but she was far more afraid that Mateo would leave her side for good..

After all Wand had said it best. she was not pretty , could not sing, was so short... and the worst of all... and to her utter horror she was a cry baby who had just cried a good amount of salt water into Mateo's shirt...

her face red and splotchy from her tears had to be an ugly sight.... pitiful and unsightly.

she was ... as good a a child... not even a little attractive... why try to be competition with such a completed sensual package as wanda... she was any mans dream...

"yeah... something like that " she said to her self. trying to remove Wanda's face form her mind. as it caused her to shiver with remembered fear.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 am

Mateo noticed something was up when Hime suddenly said what she did. He knew that he had messed up by saying anything at all. But what could he say? Was he suposed to be selfish and say he wanted to stay when he knew he couldn't-that he shouldn't-but he could. He sure as hell wanted to. Was that what she wanted when she looked so downright sad. He pulled Hime up planting a sudden kiss on her lips without so much as a pause. Even for its randomness it was a sure kiss. When he pulled away he looked to her his mind trying to wrap around the words he was trying to say and see how she racted. "I do try to do what's best for those I care about. But I'm not good at guessing, I'm a bit too dense for that. So tell me what yo uwant Hime, what your thinking. I don't like seeing you with such a troubled face." He said, the feeling of seeing her crying, scared and miffed weighing on him heavily. But he had to remember here that he was part of the reason why it was like this.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Hime was about to get up her self to leave when Mateo suddenly pulled her up and planted a kiss on her lips.

she was taken by surprise her eye's wide her mouth open slightly in a gasp as she looked up at him...

Mateo as acting almost as if he was desperate... her heart jumped as she looked up at him for a minute unable to speak.

"ah.... i" Hime started before blinking and shaking her head before smiling her face mirroring her fragile and hopeful feelings.

" i... dont want you to.... leave my side... to go to wanda" she said out right looking down turning red afraid he would not completely approve of it...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Mateo smiled, unable to hide his complete happiness at the idea. She wanted him there with her, not Rei or Kai or anyone else. He didn't even think back to Wanda, though she sat as a small reminder in the back of his mind. After all she had run off bellow deck after she'd gotten mad at him right?
"Good, then I guess you're stuck with me. Till of course you get sick of me." He said glad to see she was at least smiling. He leant back against the wall where the bed met the wall and gave a small sigh. And here he felt so relieved not to have to leave and go back to reality. But did it have to be that way...'I need to tell Wanda that I was wrong about my feelings. Fix this before it gets too insane. They both deserve that.' He looked to Hime, his eyes tracing her. "I really am glad Hime...that you put up with me, with all of this craziness that you've been dragged into."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Hime was a little more then floored... she was still there in his lap trying to process everything.

" huh?" she asked still blinking as her confusion of it.

"im confused " Hime said trying to search his face for her answer's.

" im not a pretty as her... or .. tall... and... im.. im a cry baby" she said sitting back to get his full reaction...

"why... why would you want to stay? " she stated.

" i mean... im just... so... childish... at times too...and and... i..im... " she stammered not exactly wanting to come up with more too make her look bad.

" why?" she asked again wanting to be sure about him...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Mateo raised an eyebrow at her. What was trying to make herself sound bad? Because if she was she was failing miserably. "hmmm," Just to mess with her Mateo looked up to the ceiling with a thoughtful look. "Wanda is pretty and does have a really good singing voice. Let's not forget she is tall and I've never seen her really cry before..." He said then let his eyes fall back to her. "But that's what makes you more...real I guess. With you I know that your being honest and I don't have to question if it's really you I like or just some spell." He said and gave her a small shake of his head. "And believe me Hime, your pretty. The most beautiful I've seen across these oceans." He gave her a half smile. "So don't worry so much. Act childish, cry, or be confused, just don't ever doubt that I lo-" He paused the word 'love' surprising him at how easily it almost flowed off his tongue. The last time he'd used that word too haphazardly, he wound up in more trouble than he asked for..."Th-That I care about you." He said his look returning back to its original ease.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:00 pm

his words were once again over the top... almost exactly what she needed to hear...

that she was what made him happy and comfortable. she could not help feel over whelmed and happy at his words .

Hime did hear him falter though... he faltered when he told her he cared for her.

why would he pause... she could not ask... she just smiled happy to get what she could.

she sighed happily as she could feel the full exhaustion of the day hit her making her limbs feel like led.

" thanks... mateo... no one compairs too you ... you know.. " she half mumbled laying her head down on his chest as she started to drift off to sleep.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Mateo felt heat rush to his face at her words, at how freely he was able to say anything he wanted, that she had actually calmed down enough that she wasn't shaking with fear. He let his hand smooth her hair from her face, for some reason feeling that he had to be careful with her when she had such an at peace look on her face. "Your welcome Hime...but I highly doubt that." He muttered more to himself as she drifted off, deciding he would stay up to keep an eye on her just incase someone came looking for her or him. He didn't want to risk losing her like that again, not after she'd already sucessfully died once and nearly died a second time.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Hime blinked her head pounding from all her tears last night.

she tried to think of why she had till it hit he and she shivered cringing into Mateos chest gasping in surprise.

she looked at him sleeping up right... with her there all night in his arms...

she sighed and smiled getting a good look at his face as she bit her lip.

his lashes black against his sun kissed skin... so different from her silver pink.

she kissed his lips lightly happily before shaking him lightly, " Mateo.... hey... good morning " she said nervously.

she new that they would need to go an eat... and deal with everything. she would need to see Rei too..

"lets go eat... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:19 pm

(hey my internets acting funny and keeps going out. I'm hoping this post posts correctly since I'm on my ipod but I'll be able to post more tomorrow.)
Mateo shifted his eyes opening slightly to look at Hime. He at first didn't know where he was, that was until his eyes focused and he realized the warmth with him was Hime. "Buenos dias mi cariño." He said sitting up enough to stretch. It had to be late morning now, it just felt like he'd gotten alot more sleep than he'd had lately. He was a bit hungry but going above deck meant dealing with drama...it also meant talking to Wanda. He shook off the thought and got to his feet offering her a hand up.
"ALright, might as well go be social." He joked knowing fully well what being social meant for today...
~~~
Wanda was silent and bruding. She refused to utter so much as a peep, out of anger towards Kai, Mateo, Hime-hell everyone. She'd escaped Arata last night and went to her room to cry, actually cry harder than she had in a long while. Mateo hadn't come to her, neither did he even so much as try to find her. Oh he would pay for this dearly...Though she couldn't kill Hime she could still punish Mateo, killing two birds with one stone. Metaphorically speaking, she still wanted Mateo for herself....but why did he keep insisting on hurting her? She looked down at her food, just as she heard Mateo's voice float over the crowds of seamen eating.
Her ears pricked at his laugh and she looked up, a small glimmer of hope returning that he had been looking for her-but then she saw he was with Hime, talking to her so familiarly it seemed to two were inseperable. She was angry, fuming, so much so she knew her eyes must be glowing in fury. She tried to rise to her feet to go and snatch Mateo away from Hime But seeing Kai enter the room simmered her down, made her shrink back and look quickly to the table. She was scared shitless of him after all, and didn't wish to push his buttons so soon or ever...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Kai spotted Hime right off the bat as well as a now cowering Wanda.

Smirking he winked at Wanda before moving in on his target. " AH! good morning" he said walking in front of Mateo stopping both of them on their way.

" Mateo... if you do not mind me and Hime will be having lunch with Rei this morning in the Captains cabin" he said offering Hime his arm with a dashing smile.

Hime sighed not really wanting to let go of Mateo with the chance of Wanda pouncing on him... she shivered remembering it once again...

though kai had saved her so she would be okay till she got back to Mateo's side...

she smiled lighly to cover up her reluctance to let go of Mateo's arm.

"okay... " she said more as a murmurer and took Kai's arm as she looked to Mateo, " ill be back right after okay... Mateo" she said as Kai had her moving before she could get an answer from Mateo.

they were too Rei's room were a good amount of food was and Rei whom asked more then the needed amount of questions... getting the same answer as Mateo did... Kai new who did it... but he was not telling either.

not yet any way... that was a card he would use against Mateo... when the time came.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Mateo was surprised-well-shouldn't he have expected Kai to show up. It seemed a good mood couldn't last on this boat, never a moment of rest. He didn't like Kai, though the guy saved Hime there was something that didn't sit well with Mateo. It was like that same feeling when he looked over and saw Wanda sitting by herself, her eyes on the table like she found something incredibly interesting there. He gave a small sigh. Now was the time to say something. He walked over to her, sitting across from Wanda. She looked up, her eyes narrowing at Mateo before they softened.
"Good morning-well afternoon..." She said making Mateo frown at her dismal look.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked and she shook her head.
"Not at all...You?"
"Very well." She felt the pain hit her. Of course he slept well he was with...
"Hime..." She couldn't help the spite in her voice, one that made Mateo's eyes narrow himself.
"She was distraught Wanda-it's not like I could just leave her-"
"Yes you could!" Wanda hissed, shocking him at how positively angry she looked. But could he blame her? Especially when there was something going on. She knew it...he knew it....it was just a matter of who was going to bring it up.
"You're right..." She blinked, her eyes looking like she was getting ready to cry. Mateo felt the pang of guilt hit him but he knew he had to finish what he was saying. "I actually wanted to be around Hime, not just because she was distraught." Wanda felt her throat tighten as she looked at him. She was trying to find the humor in his eyes, the sign that he was lying or under a spell of some kind. When she found nothing but cold seriousness she gave a choaked breath.
"But you love me." Was all she could say.
"I do...but-Wanda, have you noticed our feelings have changed at all? That we've drifted so far from happy-"
"I love you." She said almost as if she didn't hear what he said. Mateo shook his head.
"Wanda I know...but I don't think it's the kind of love I'm thinking about-"
She watched him for a long moment, her eyes narrowing furiously. "Mateo...you know perfectly well that you love me. You said it yourself. You care for Hime...you care for her and I can't change that now...but you love me. And if you love me, you won't leave me. Not like this. Not when your the only person I have left..." She said looking into her eyes as she leaned close to him. Her words harmed him, hit him where it hurt, freezing him in place. "Please Mateo...don't leave me." She whispered giving him a kiss. True it was amazing, the draw there that no mortal woman could give. But inside of him he knew it was wrong, could feel it whelling in his heart. He pulled away, silent and contemplating as Wanda stared him down before looking back at her breakfast.
She still had some control over him, how much she had no idea...her spell was weak sure, but not enough that he didn't feel connected to her. 'No-he actually loves me...she just fooled him into thinking that he loves her. I won't lose, I can't.' She thought, refusing to believe the spell was the only thing keeping him there.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 pm

Rei sighed heavily as he looked at Hime who was obviously lying about slipping off the rail... but there was nothing he could do till she wanted to tell him.

as well as there was no way in hell he would let her wander around alone from now on. " Hime... from this day till i say other wise... Kai will be your keeper... its not safe for you to be alone. " he stated his worry on his face.

Hime could not believe her ears.... " but... i dont need Kai to 'keep' me... im fine... ill just keep close to Mateo or something. " she said standing up in her agitation.

" no good.... im sorry to say this.. but despite his good intentions Hime... Mateo is not the best as a body guard " Kai said putting a hand on her shoulder and pulled her to look up into his deep blue eye's.

" remember last night?" he whispered were only she could hear him. as his words left his lips images of her slipping of the rail Mateo retching out to her... right before she fell...

her heart lurched with her remembered fear uncontrollably grasping Kai's arms in alarm.

" Rei cares for you Hime... and so do i... we only want to protect you ... so just for now... okay?" Kai said as Hime looked at Rie his honest face causing her to feel guilty for her protesting at all....

besides... its not like she will not be-able to see Mateo.. just not completely alone.

Hime sighed and nodded knowing it was the only way out of the room...

she was then all but physical tethered to Kai... as they went to the helm to keep the ship on coarse seeing as they were getting close to there destination having left the fog....

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Mateo was nervous, or at least somewhat uneasy as he paced a bit in place. To tell Wanda or not to tell her-he had to tell her-but if he did she would be crushed-if she found out before he told her she would be vengeful-he cared for Hime-No it was so much more than just care-but then why was Wanda so prevelant in his mind? Where was Hime by the way, was she enjoying her time with Rei and Kai? He sighed, hating how his annoyance bubbled at the thought of Kai. He looked to Wanda and was busy playing on deck basking in the sunlight and in the spray of the waves. She looked back at Mateo, her eyes bright and happy. He felt the pang hit him, the one that hurt him with guilt. He looked away, running a hand through his hair as he tried to find anything to look at besides Wanda.
And there he found her, Hime and Kai. They seemed oddly close together, almost like Kai was teethered to her in a way. Trying to ignore the annoyance he gave her a smile and a wave, wondering if she would come down from the helm to see the others.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Hime had spotted Mateo almost instantly and watched him seemingly distracted as his eye's roamed all about the deck.

she smiled when he finally noticed her causing her heart to leap in excitment.

giggling she started to go and see him before Kai's gently hand restrained her and made her turn around.

" Hime... please stay up here... i know you want to go and play but .. its just not safe " Kai said before smiling out back at Mateo, " you know Rei would kill me... you don't want poor Kai to die all the way out here do you?" he asked playfully. He wanted to see Mateo squirm a little bit... not knowing what would be said any way.

Hime shook her head and sighed , " no.... i guess i understand" she said before walking back to the rail were she had been before too wave to mateo again.

she rested it looking back over the deck feeling lonely... she had wanted to go strait back to Mateo... but not only could she not.... but he was with Wanda.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Mateo felt the sting of Hime ignoring him, well, chosing to blow him off for Kai. He looked up noticing the smile as Kai leaned in to her, telling her something. He even looked to him, that self-confident smile there.
'What is going on?' He thought his thoughts interrupted by Wanda grabbing his arm. "Let's go Mateo. She's busy it seems." She said, her eyes tracing up to Hime. Though she didn't like Kai, he was at least keeping Hime away. For whatever the hell reason he was so protective of the human she didn't care, just as long as Mateo kept away from her, especially when her song wasn't working and her spell was weak.
"Wanda-that's not what I was-"
"Save it. I want to go look at the fish." She said, pulling him along after her to the side of the boat. She enjoyed watching the flying fish dart through the waves, it let her boil off some of the words he had said at lunch...not loving her? Hah, what did he know about love? Better yet what did Hime know, the girl was a man hater and a crybaby. At least Wanda had her looks, her heart, and...eventually her song. Hime she just face it. Wanda was clearly the better choice, clearly the smarter choice, and she knew what was best. Her. She giggled to herself at the idea. "¿Oye Mateo, sabes que estamos cerca de la isla?" (hey Mateo do you know we're getting close to the island) She said looking him over. He nodded slightly. [
"Si, yo se..." (yeah, I know)
"And then, that mark of yours will be gone...y entonces...podemos estar juntos para siempre." (And then we can be together forever.) She said the last part in a soft whisper, one that he hardly heard over the waves. He gave her a small look, shifting so that his arm fell from her grasp. She wasn't too happy about that but at least she had him, or at least more of him than Hime did.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Hime was not pleased when she got back to looking over the rial....

Wanda had her hands on him... Mateo was always with Wanda... and as much as she new she should not... be up set.... she was .

she was very upset at that moment. she growled under her breath with out realizing it. when Kai laughed it broke her concentration causing her to jump

" Hime..... are you jealous?" Kai asked winking at her. " you know... as an expert in love i can help you out " he said grinning at her.

Hime thought for a second before looking back at Mateo and wanda, " Ah.... really?"she asked curiously.

Kai chuckled loving the idea.... he would have Hime's help in dragging Mateo through the mud as well....

" yep... all you have to do is trust and religh on me " he said confidently.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Mateo left Wanda to her own devices, though he kept an eye on her as she talked and tried to appear happier than she felt. She wouldn't let this curse get her down, though she missed her voice terribly...She looked to Mateo, noticing how almost annoyed he looked. It wasn't annoyance with her though, she knew that. It was annoyance over something he most likely wouldn't tell her. She huffed, returning her gaze back to the water in fear of annoying him further.
Mateo couldn't help his annoyance. What was going on with Hime and Kai? Since when did they get so close? He remembered yesterdays fiasco and internally flinched. Was she....did she feel safer with Kai after he saved her? He didn't want to think that way, especially after all that was said and had been said the other night. Why did emotions have to be this damn complicated?
He pushed off the railing going to talk with Hime anyways, Wanda however caught his arm.
"Where are you-"
"Why does it matter, Wanda?" He said quickly and she blinked.
"Because I'm worried about you..." She said, her eyes betraying her hurt at his tone.
"Don't worry. I'm capable of at least taking care of myself." He pulled his arm from her grasp and walked towards the helm. But he considered other wise, deciding maybe it wasn't so smart to go near Hime when he was obviously bothered by something, that something that seemed to be a little to close to her, and risk losing a clam exterior.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Hime turned around to think about Kai's words as she spotted Mateo walking towards her only to walk off in another direction.

her sighed feeling annoyed at his obvious avoidance of her... what was his problem... was he mad at her...

turning around Hime shrugged, " i have nothing to loose... " she said reaching out her hand towards Kai to shake on it.

but to her surprise Kai picked her up and swung her around in a circle like a child causing her to giggle in surprise. " You have made me a VERY happy man" Kai said a little too loudly as he joked around with Hime.

Hime stayed with Kai all day listening to stories and songs as Kai passed the day away.

when Dinner Finley came about Kai had graced the crew with his presence seeing a Hime all but begged to have dinner with every one. Kai could handle it to see Mateo's face.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Mateo and Wanda hadn't spoken during the day, something that troubled Wanda as well as made her try to keep alot closer. She took to his side, Mateo warming up to her again even after their earlier spat. But of course the normal mood wouldn't stay especially not when he saw Kai and Hime together at a table. He swallowed his annoyance at the sight and put on a smile as he joined them with the dinner.
"Hello." He said to them, sitting across from Hime while Wanda lingered for a moment, before sitting across from Kai. "So did your day go well? We didn't get to talk much," Mateo asked Hime, making Wanda tense a little.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Hime paused a little sure on how to answers, " well.... Kai was... very fun to be with " she said and then smiled, " he sang for me and told me stories. "

Kai chuckled at her response... she had been asked about the day... not him. but that was all good and well the thought.

putting a hand on Hime's shoulder he winked at Mateo, " i was just keeping her entertained"

Hime giggled at that and took a bit of food," yeah... it was a good day" she said before looking at Mateo and wanting to kick her self... Kai had told her to seem... disinterested with out not showing any interest.

she smiled at Mateo, " i missed you though, you should have come and said hi"

Kai shrugged , " yeah i guess you could have come and visited a while, with your pretty girl friend " he said raising a brow at wanda.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Wanda ears pricked at Kai's comment, her eyes flitting to Hime as she spoke. The girl seemed....was it off? Not that she cared but, there was something not right there. Not to mention Mateo look a little tense, most likely the little bit of annoyance that slipped his control. Wanda tried to calm him, scooting a little closer, hoping that whatever was left of her spell could help sooth him. It did a little, letting his give a not so tense shrug and a small smile. "Well I'm glad you a good day." He said not really feeling hungry but to a bite to shut himself up before he said something stupid. Wanda smiled slightly to herself. So Hime being with Kai bothered him huh? Could she actually hope that Kai was trying to drive the two apart? She looked to him and gave a shrug, in a slight better mood. "Why should we ruin your fun? I'm happy that you two enjoy each others company so much." She said the last part a small dig at Hime.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next