FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} Empty Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Ruen's of Castle* Yujins death *

Aka sat there with the dieing Titus's head in her lap... her father.

it wasnt long ago that she had descoverd her real father to be alive much less...

she fought back tears knowing that with her father dieing... and her mother still out there, she was still at a loss...

she smiled sadly tears glistening in her eye's and did the only thing she coudl think of...

she sang the song her mother had sung to her on the times she had mentiond her real father... something about wings...

......~*

Lands bording the mist

Aka walked pasivly along the path not far from Kyoko... she had come along with her ... Aka had been suprized by this...

Kyoko... was... was the second most importan person to her... a role modle... and .. well, her fellings were all mixed up in the matter, she didnt know up from down... or what feelings for freinds were to feel like.

her new found fathers death and posible living mother had her all washed out ...

she sighed and stole a glance at Kyoko again, half afraid she woudl be caught looking...

it was all strange... wings, family, friends... kindness and warmth in the world...the same world she was born into?... the same world that drove her to caniblizm...

walking closer to Kyoko she blushed ever so slightly wandering if Kyoko would know if her mother was ever nice...and warm with kindness..

" Kyoko.... you meet... my mother right...what do you...you know remeber about her?" she asked half wishing she could take it back being afraid to upset her new freind.

Kyoko was close to Titus... and so was her mother.. did they hate each other?
Twisted Evil
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 am

Kyoko was walking along the path, the gravel beneath her feet were the only thing that was making the loudest noise, she could hear breathing around her; aside from that the gravel was crunching as she took each step.
There was a slight breeze which was ruffling Kyoko's white feathers on her wings as the wind hit them, it wasn't a cold wind at least but her mind was full of torment from the events that had just occured.

She almost didn't hear Aka get close enough to Kyoko to talk, her mind was wandering somewhere else. She thought for a moment about what Aka had said.

"I met her once, along with Titus who was known as Yujin then, and a young Cherubim named Heza, they fought with myself, Abel and Lithe to destroy Ophis's ruler Dracov at the time."

Visions plagued her as she remembered the fight with Dracov, Akariichi had helped her fight Dracov, the darkness she had consumed for her to keep her holy up. Titus and herself getting close enough so that she could pull Muramasa out of Dracov. Heza grasping Dracov, injuries sustained in the process.

"After the battle, they disappeared...we'd followed some tracks after to the beach that ended on the border between Pangea and Gaia, but they weren't to be found...I didn't even know if any of them had survived, until I met up with Titus again," tears had almost began welling up in her eyes, but her sharp reflexes stopped them from protruding down her cheeks. She cast a glance at Aka knowing that they both had lost someone close to them.

"I never saw Akariichi again but..." she stopped thinking maybe it wasn't wise to say, but crossed the line and spoke, "maybe, just like Titus was, Akariichi is alive somewhere."

Jukina was walking at the back of the group, as she had concealed her own past she was quarreling with her own thoughts of what she would do now and what potions she would make once she was back; she took each step slowly taking in the surroundings as she walked.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 am

Aka smiled attentive, half afraid she would cry...

she reached over and took Kyoko's hand, hoping it was as much comfort for her as it was to Kyoko.

" sorry... Kyoko..." she whispered quietly. she wanted to remain by Kyoko's side, " you are like family to me... you and Titus..." she whispered quietly.

she was to afraid to say her mothers name again.

Akariichi grinned a cold dark smile as she tossed her waist length blue black hair over her shoulder.

she was stepping out of the dark reassesses of a damp cave her pail white skin almost glowing before she covered her self with a black silk robe.

Grinning she took the tree little stones in her hand and put them in a small box of bones and shook it casting them into a marble bowl.

as they landed her grin turned into a triumphant smirk as she picked the fortune up and placing them away once again.

" well well well... i guess we will have a very important guest joining us... " she said giggling darkly, " ill have my curse back..i will make it stronger... " she mermmered as the voices of her ancestors buzzed about her like a beehive.

" o yes.... i will have everything... " she said with a painful look on her face as her past ripped a deeper hole into her diminishing heart.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:16 pm

-------Sometime------

He remembers the pain. The feeling of a sharp blade piercing through his abdomens and into his vital organs. Blood spraying everywhere from the fatal wound he has inflicted upon himself.

It was necessary. It was the only way to save someone that didn’t deserve the death from greed and pride. Two sins that he has committed himself that has led him to wandering numerous dimensions for redemption.

He remembers the angel named Kyoko trying to undo his own sacrifice, but apparently, he has done what he needed to transmigrate. He has done his deed and now he is ready to move on. She appears again looking like death herself. She’s his guardian angel, the woman in black. In this case, she is his Angel of Death.

She tells Kyoko ‘No’. Kyoko reluctantly agrees. Then with one hand, the woman in black places her palm on Muramasa and changes the crimson shade to pure black, representing that the sins are now taken away. With that, he can hear and see Aka as she sings the song that Akariichi once sang to her when she was a child. His dead body now on her lap as she sheds tears for her now dead father.

In the distance, he can see the same people just without him. For a good reason, they just buried him. They are standing over his tombstone, mourning.

It was strange, time didn’t exist. He can see that same image right next to his own death. He stands there as a specter watching these events as tears are shed for his death.

“It’s your time now, you did good you know?”

Her voice. He turns around and he can see her golden eyes. Her face is no longer covered by her hood. Her petite lips aren’t the only thing he can admire. With her beautiful pale skin, her long pony tailed black hair frames her face as she smiles standing side by side to him.

“I did what I can.”

“And that is the only thing we can do when we are in the road to redemption, Lucifer.”

He blinks. He looks at her. He knows his name now. He knows her name.

“I’m starting to remember everything, Kamea.”

She smiles.

“Cherish it because we are going to have to part with them again.”

Lucifer watches as Kyoko, Aka, Abel, and Jukina starts to walk away from his grave. He sighs and suddenly he can see behind them a white light forming some sort of stairs.

“It’s time, Lucifer. You have to go now.”

He knows he has to. This is the only way for him to find his way back to what he once was. As he takes his first few steps, something catches his attention. Something dark, something powerful, and something familiar. Then a screaming voice as if bickering him. A laughter that sends a chill through the vastness of this white plain that they stand on. Lucifer pauses and looks over to Kamea.

“I know that…”
“I’m sure you do. Anyone can recognize that energy and that sheer lust for power.”

“Akari…”

Kamea stands next to him, looking at the same direction. She knows.

“It’s not your duty anymore. You have done what is right.”

“…. is it right to let someone fade away in their own insanity?”

“Insanity that is cherished and invited? It’s unjust to allow such darkness in you.”

“It’s partially my fault.”

“It was her choice.”

“Regardless, I cannot just let her fall.”

“Always the martyr aren’t you, Lucifer? Even if it endangers your road for salvation.”

“Would you do any less for someone you had some connection with?”

Kamea doesn’t answer. She smiles and puts her hood on. The ring on her left ring finger glows in sync with the one Lucifer has.

“Do understand that your power is limited. You cannot interfere with the affairs of the living.”

“Kind of like what you did?”

Kamea chuckles.

“No, Lucifer. Not like how I did.”

“I’ll remember that,” Lucifer starts to feel himself fade as he stares at the shadows that is howling with vengeance. He then reverts his eyes back towards Kamea’s direction. “I’ll see you at the end of this.”

Kamea nods.

“I wasn’t worried. I know I’ll see you.”

“I don’t know when though.”

“I’m not worried about time. We Are Eternal.”

Lucifer smiles and fades away. The white void is now empty. Neither Lucifer or Kamea are in sight. Only echoes of the words they traded.

-------------------------------

Abel drags his feet, holding the Ice Blade that has the soul of his brother embedded in it. The events that has transpired stays clear in his head. He can’t help but feel like such a tool throughout the whole ordeal. Lithe used him. How a fool he was to not realized his true plan throughout the whole time. He had no honor as he claims. He only had the lust for power that Kyoko possessed in her body. Now Cain is no longer a breathing body but a sword now used to slay more lives if he chooses the route to kill.

Kyoko, Aka, and Jukina walks ahead of him. He doesn’t even hear what they are talking about. The only thing in his head is his own failures. It is partially his fault that things ended up they way they did. If only he could have done something, but the could’s are a little too late now.

---------------------Somewhere--------------------------------------

The land of the living was once his own but now it is just like a mirror to him. It only reflects what he once endured. At least now he knows exactly what to do. He isn’t just a mere shadow of himself, now he is a vision of what he once was, a Seraphim whose powers only contrast those who stood to fight the greatest demons Satan had to offer. He remembers pieces of them, but as he does his mind shifts back to the current dilemma that he has to take care of which is Akariichi.

“Akariichi Manashii…”

He doesn’t walk, he glides through the damp grounds that are severely influence by whatever energy Akariichi is giving off. It almost pierces his image as he goes through the corpses of what one could imagine was green and lively. The only sort of life that was obvious was his own presence. His glowing aura gives light to the morbid environment that his former lover seems to have resided. The mother of his daughter in this lifetime.

“Akari…”

He feels her presence not too far away from him. Shifting his physical appearance, he sheds the regal cloak that drapes on his angelic armor, along with it was the image of ‘Lucifer’ to the vision of how Yujin Kurayami once was. Yujin was insipid, stern, and at the same time gentle by the way he expressed himself. This was the face that Akari first met. This was the man she knew to be hers. Take away the radiating light he is giving off, this is the man she will recognize and hopefully not resent for abandoning her for reasons that even he cannot justify despite it was the ‘right thing’ to do.

“Akari, it’s me.”

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Akriichi looked up confused for a moment caught completely off guard, nothing but she lived here in this out post the Manishii spirit had created for her and the voices that consumed her.

the small box of stones and bones dropped from her small pail hands with a loud crack as the wood splintered, her coral lips parting in a slight gasp. " Yujin?... " her small voice asks as if she were in pain. " Yujin... " she breathes tears filling her eye's accompanying a tentative smile, " you came back... "

then suddenly as her confutation came upon her a new demeanor of confidence over took her.

" well... didn’t see you in the bone's and stones... why did you crawled back to Akariichi.... and dead no less.... ?" a new voice spoke form Akari's body, a dark velvety voice.

it was as if Akari no longer held the power in her own body, the Manishii had taken completely over now.

" she has missed you... Yujin... or should we say Lucifer?" the darkness with in her questioned him.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:23 am

Lucifer pauses. There was something awfully disturbing about the energy Akari is giving off. Her voice also has a sinister tone to them as if it wasn't her speaking.

".......... Dark Spirit..."

His eyes are no longer the human. His vision sees past the insipid curtains of reality. Behind the beautiful Akari is a very violent spirit that could be nothing else but the dark ancestors that Akari spoke of in their travels together.

"Let Akari be." His eyes glows. "She is not to be some host for whatever symbiotic need you have, dark spirit! Akari, if you are in there, shed off that vile power that you absorbed from need. There is no longer any use for it!!!"

-------------------------------

Abel watches Aka and Kyoko talk. So peaceful and seemingly so happy despite what just happened. He sighs to himself.

"He used me the whole time, Jukina. I... I can't bring myself to fight anymroe when the whole time I was nothing but a puppet..."

The ice blade glows, sympathizing with Abel's feelings and words.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 pm

the spirit moved Akari like a pupet, Akari yelled out to Yujin... but she might as well have been gaged...

he coudlnt hear her... and the Manishii... had her body.

" NO" the void said back through her, " she has no choice...and i am no obsorbed power... im fialy free from that damn sword... he he he... but i will have my cake and eat it to.... dont you wory, see Aka will be visiting her mommy's body soon and so will that blade."

she cackled at this, " nothing is stronger then blood right." the voide joked darkly licking its teeth Akari's fangs becoming exposed.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:33 am

Kyoko walks closely to Aka, the dark night emphasising the area that her wings are encasing. The wind ruffling each feather as it spaces the gaps between her wings, she feels Aka take hold of her hand and she shows the courtesy back by keeping hold of it.

"It's okay...We've both lost something close to us, your my family now Aka" her eyes lingered on Aka's face for a moment and a crease in her lips formed a smile.

"We might be able to find your mother if we head to the borders between Pangea and Gaia, but the reality is, do you want to see your mother again Aka?" she kept her face cautious, knowing if Aka would approve of finding her mother or not.

Jukina walks close to Abel, her face searching his own, noting each emotion that was shown within his expressions. Her own footsteps crunching the gravel beneath them.

"Yes, but you weren't to know dear, Cain knew that Lithe wanted Kyoko for his own, but only because Kyoko had confided in him and showed him the real Lithe."
Jukina folds her arms across her chest keeping herself warm with the wind that was cold against her skin.

"What's done is done, everyone is grieving for some one today" she looks down at the ice blade.

"You may think you have chosen the wrong path, doing what you did. But in the end you were there for your sister, she knew you were close to Lithe but yet she stood by you like a sister should, she survives whilst the once Immortal King does not, it does no good to squander on the past my dear, you have a new path to follow now, it is your choice if you choose to follow it."

Her striking blue eyes cast a wander over the group as she finishes her sentence and glances up to the sky above them where the night sky is clouded over.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Abel sighs hearing Jukina's words.

"The past.... is done... you're right."

The Ice Blade glows even more as if replying with some sort of smile at his last statements. Looking over to Jukina who acted like a mother to him, Cain, Kyoko, and even Titus, he knows what he must do now.

"I have no more will to fight for I'm afraid I have done enough damage. Would it possible for me to follow you back to Hylan? I think I can find a peaceful living there away from the means of constant battle...."

The Blade Glows again.

----------------------------------

Lucifer knows that this will not be settled with words. The Spirit waving about Akari's existence is far too strong and he can feel it.

"I was hoping it wasn't going to come to this."

With but a mere thought, Lucifer sheds off the image of Yujin and retracts his true face. Donning the angelic armor and the pair of black wings, Lucifer's aura omits a wave of power through the land that gives this dark and barren place some light.

"Be gone with you and leave Akari to her own will!!!!"

Lucifer extends his palm as it glows. With power focused on it, Lucifer releases a wave of energy towards Akari's body.

-------Not so far away-------

She flew away when she saw the blade puncture Titus. Her job was done. Her guarding was done. Although it caused her pain to see him die, she knew it was for the better. So now she wanders the sky, hoping to find some sort of peace through the years she has left to redeem herself.

But then her visors let off some sort of familiar and yet powerful readings. An energy level that she knows so well that her own skin can almost feel it through her armor.

"...... no.... it can't be."

With that, Arin commands her flight towards the direction the energy came from which isn't too far away. Hopefully it was but a mere malfunction in her systems and it isn't who she thinks it is.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:24 pm

the Manishii simply smerkes at this. " so... the all powerfull Lucifer si not but a spirit any more."

Akari's body then walks over to a table of marble and picks up a goblet of blood and takes a sip grimacing. " damn... it went cold... " she grumbled.

then looking back at him she sighed, " try again... all you will do is kill her to see you like this.. she is so confused... i can here her you know... " Yujin...? why who are you" she askes...." the spirit cackled again.

" well... do you have an answer for her?"

[color=violet] Aka looked at Kyoko and smiled. " i would.... i think, i want to... but im so scared... to you know... see her... only if you would come with me... please... " she asked.[color]
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 am

She was toying with him.

Akari's voice whimpers through the wall of this spirit that has taken control of her. Completely angered at this, Lucifer extends his wings in full glory and focuses more energy that at his palm that is pointing at Akari.

"I don't give warning shots. Heed my demands, demoness, or death for you will be far greater than anything you have ever felt."

He stands there glaring at who was once his lover and the mother of his daughter. Can he really bring himself to destroy her if it came down to it? If this spirit completely took her over, he would have no choice... but then again... the way she succumbed to the dark forces...

----------Years ago-----

Yujin woke up and felt the empty sheets. Usually the warm skin of Akari would comfort the cold morning that greet them at this season. Lately however, Akari has been wandering through the night aimlessly like she was possessed. Then He heard her whisper the name 'Muramasa'. It was then he found out. The Red Blade's sin has been calling out to her again. Sighing at this, Yujin gets up and puts on his bottoms.

He knows where she is. It's easy to find her now. As he walks out of their small cozy hut and into the foggy fields that awaits him, Yujin heads east, through the mists and through the intricate pattern of the fields that he has planted. At the very end is where he kept Muramasa bound behind a seal that only he can break. Behind a monument and some mystical chains, the weeping blade awaits for the last Manashii. There Akari stood naked in front of it as if she wasn't herself.

"Akari...." Yujin walks slowly. "we've been through this before. There is no voice. Even if there was, there is no need for that sword to be released into the world....."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:58 am

the Manishii grinned, " what will the now dead Yujin and Lucifer do to me... "

she put the goblet down and took a seat on a pile of animal skins. " we are on diffrent planes you and i.... im breathing with Akari... you ... you are all but a shadow... " she wisperd seductivley as she licked her lips for the last drop of blood.

Akari woke as if in a daze... " Yujin... "

shiving she walked to him face first in confution... was was waking up like this often...

between Muramasa and the voice fo the Manishii's...

she sighed, " Yujin, i dont know what is ging on... its all so strange... but i do hear Muramasa... it keeps telling me about danger... i need it ... i need it before its to late..."

she stoped... it sounded as if she were begging... a drunk angling for his drink... when denied...

she looked away in shame feeling every inch an addict, " then the other voices.... Yujin? am i crazy?" she asked looking donw at her naked body.

she wasnt sure yet.. but she was thinking perhaps she was pregnate.... she was to afraid to bring it up to Yujin... they had never talked about the subject... that and she wasnt sure about it any wya...

she sighed and hugged him close," i love you...lets get back to bed sorry... about wandering off. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 am

Jukina walked slowly, Abel still at her side. It seemed like the events of this journey had changed Abel's view on life, now he is asking to come back to Hylan with her.

"Of course you may Abel, you will need to tell your sister, I feel they are walking in to another troublesome journey" her hands are folded together across the tatted old apron her eyes focusing forward on Kyoko and Aka's conversation.

Kyoko listened to Aka letting out her feelings of fear if they ever did meet Akariichi.

"You are my family now Aka of course I would travel with you and, if your mother is out there somewhere we can reignite the bond you once had with her, we may need to gather supplies first for our trip" she looked at Aka hoping this would be okay for her to journey and find her mother once more, then glanced backwards at Abel who seemed to be discussing something with Jukina.

"Wonder what they are discussing."
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Abel smiles at Jukina's words.

"Of course. Just because I am inadequate to fight won't mean I won't leave her with something to protect her."

He quickens his pace and catches up to Kyoko and Aka. He keeps his hand on the hilt of Ice Sword.

"Sister," When he catches up, he stops in front of her, his face showing the regret of his past. "I am sorry for everything I have done. I was a fool to not see what Lithe was really after. I guess my friendship and my loyalty wanted to make me believe that there was no mischief in him, just stern kingship.... but I was living a lie."

He pauses and the unsheathes the blade and holds it tight in his hand. Then with a sudden thought, the blade is wrapped around in Ice then breaks. When the ice was cleared, the blade is no more, but instead it's some kind of bracelet that glows in the energy of what Cain's eyes used to be.

"I know you're journey isn't done. I'm afraid however I cannot go with you. But this.... this talisman is the essence of our brother's power.... although no longer sentient, it does react to Cain's ever intent. You can manipulate his powers now... and as long as you have this with you... you can wield any weapon in the form of his element. It reacts and its limited to your imagination and to Cain's undying loyalty for you."

Abel smiles.

"I will be going to Hylan with Jukina. I will stay there and fix what both the Ophis and Lithe has damaged in that quiete city. I am sorry it came down to this, but I'm afraid this is the only way for me to feel redemption.... I need to face the guilt for Cain and Titus' death a different way."

He turns to Aka, the very image of Titus and the woman named Akariichi.

"I am sorry for your father.... but I can tell you that your mother may be alive. Lithe wanted used resources to search through the barren lands of the Manashiis for some kind of clues. None of them ever came back. So good luck to you, young one."

---------------------Years ago-------

Yujin hugs Akari back feeling her naked flesh on him. He hugs her tight knowing real well that despite the 'peaceful' years they have lived together, both of them always had something inside brewing of trouble. Their pasts and their nightmares are always undying.

"It's okay... I love you too..... but let's go... let's go back to bed."

He wraps one arm around her shoulder while the other stays ready. Something isn't right around them. As he turns around to look at the monument where Muramasa was kept, he saw some kind of image... an apparition of dark energy. He can almost see a face smiling.... grinning as it watched them leave. It was after Akari.... he knew it. Muramasa must never be placed on AKariichi's palms ever again.

-------------------------------------------------

"Enough of your constant haunting! Into the darkness I compel thee!!!!"

Lucifer igintes the energy towards Akari, regretting the fact that it may very well harm her body. Regardless, it has to be done. The wave of light passed through the lands as if burning everything in sight. When the flare was over, however, Lucifer finds the Manashii spirit in Akari's body still standing. Grinning at his direciton.

"............. what?"

"Lucifer!!!!"

A familiar voice then the sound of machine. As quickly as she called, Arin lands near Lucifer. She turns to him, her face covered inside her mechanical helmet.

"You have no power here in this land!!! You cannot beat this abomination!!!"

If it wasn't for her hi tech visors, she probably wouldn't see him in his spirit form.

"Arin...."

She turns to face the Manashii and extends the energy blades from her palms.

"Leave Lucifer. Go now and redeem in another world. This place is no longer of your concern. SHE is no longer of your concern. She's just another brick in the wall. Leave her, and go around the wall that has been place around you."

"......................."

Lucifer stares over at Akari's direction.

"Akari. What is it that you need in this place, spirit?! Why not let her be?!"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:23 pm

[color=cyan] " we Manishii were once great... with that blade.... and that blood we will once again have the power. " she said taking no mind of Arin.

" i will take back our dinesty, the land and its people will once again be ours to over shadow."

the Spirit giggled with Akri's body and sighed her eye's on the other hand begged for a moment before becoming black and cold.

" Manishii will once again thrive in the hearts of man kind and other kind to... Muramasa will be renamed the spirit's blade...what think you Lucifer?"r=violet] Aka smiled and relaxed, " yeah... suplies... good thinking actualy.. "

giggling she closed her eye's and then opend them her red wings nolonger restless. " okay then... maby we can go and get you a beer to...it been a while.' she said happily.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 am

Kyoko smiled as Aka mentioned getting her a beer.

"It has been a while since I've had one of those" she laughed a little at the thought of it.
Kyoko stopped still as soon as she heard Abel's voice, searching his own face she could see an expression full of pain and sorrow. Her eyes wonder as he talks about the wrong doing of what his past has done, his devotion to Lithe and finding out it was just a betrayal.

"I'll always forgive you brother..."

She watches as he removes his sword; Cain no longer walking amongst them. She looks down at his hand where he is holding some form of a bracelet it's outer shell reflecting that of a snow flake, sensing the ice presence she looks at Abel more closely as he hands the bracelet over to her, she slides it gracefully on to her own arm, becoming more aware of the similiar feeling she would have with Cain watching over her.

"You must do what you will Abel, I would not force you with us as your journey has ended, I would not wish what has already happened on you, you are grieving too." She smiles back at him, a reluctance to give Abel a gratifying hug spread through her.

Kyoko then looks at Jukina as Abel speaks to Aka.

"We will travel as far as Hylan with you, there we need to stock on supplies and probably rest before our journey across the borders" she turned her back and continued to walk still. The thoughts of what they would face, the dangers that would block their paths, and what would happen if they did find Aka's mother. Her eyes cast back over the group and looked even further to the background to where once the portal to the forgotten land once was.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 pm

{Yo taints, whats up with the small fonts, yo? lol}

Abel smiles, feeling Kyoko's words. Although he can feel that there is still some sort of reluctance on her part, for the majority of it though Abel knows that Kyoko means what she says. She is a forgiving and kind person. In due time perhaps the wounds will be fully healed.

"Yes," Abel answers. "Seeing you guys all the way to Hylan will be a great idea. Any idea where you guys may be going after that?"

--------------------------------------

Lucifer's eyes glows at the thought of Muramasa being bathed with sinful blood once again. Taking both his palms and energizing it, Lucifer points both of them towards Akari's direction.

"You think I'll let you do that?! That blade has been cleansed and I won't let you destroy it again!!!!"

"..... There is only one way to rename that sword...."

As Arin contemplates about Akari's words, Lucifer releases his wave of light towards her direction, bombarding the possessed Akariichi with holy power. Everything else around them suffers from the energy Lucifer is releasing, however from what Arin can pick up through her visors, it really wasn't doing much. She can still see Akari standing still as if wind was the only thing hitting her.

"You're wasting your energy, Lucifer!!! Just get out of here! I'll handle this!!!"

With one last effort, Lucifer releases one more wave that explodes in the vicinity where Akari is standing. In that same direction, Arin flies in her direction her right hand cocked back ready to slash her blade and when she attacks, she is disappointed to hit nothing but air.

"What?!"

Arin turns around to see Akari behind her.

"Arin!!!" Lucifer dashes towards Akari trying to prevent her from doing whatever she might be doing.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:45 pm

giggling Akari's hari whips out like tenticlas of some deep sea monser to embrace Arins form cutting out the light that her suit's sensors feed on.

" well... well ... well.... " Akari's voice drifts about in the darknes that tied her down to what had to be a wall.

the dark silken hair was about her waist adn wrist across her chest and around her thighs keeping her fermly donw.

" hmmmmn... how bout you take that viser off and we can have a talk girly. " Akari said looming out of the darkness her grey eye's glowing faintly like her pail skin in the non-existant light.

" lets see those sweet lips of yours... the ones that ran alot... saying bitchy things... " seh tempted her running a hand over her chest smerking at how litteraly close the armor was fitted to her skin.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:03 am

Lucifer was a little too late. Regardless, as Akari subdues Arin with her hair, Lucifer reaches out and tries to get her free, however, to his dismay his hands passes through Akari like he was not even there.

He tries again and he merely passes through.

"What is this?!"

He keeps trying and trying hoping that he would succeed until suddenly he feels his body running out of visual. He's starting to become more and more transparent and his light is starting to dim.

Meanwhile Arin tries her best to fight through the coils of hair gripping her tight like a vise. With Akari properly blocking the light that gives her armor energy, Arin finds her movement limited to what Akari has put her in. Her hands pinned against her own waist behind her while her arms and legs are forced to be one limb unable to move. To make matters worse, without the functions of her armor, her own helmet is deterring air from going in and out so breathing is hard to do.

"..mmmff... ggg...!!!"

Fortunately there's some power and with her last energy, she retracts her helmet, reluctantly following what Akari wants for her own cynical reason.

"...aaaaahhhh"

Arin gasps for air as her helmet retracts. Her hair falling down from the sudden movement of her face being exposed.

"...let... go..."

She demands weakly and unable to stop Akari from exploring Arin's body with her hands in the most disturbing manner. In her current state, she can feel Akari's hands through the thin metal that is very durable and at the same time reflecting her own body only in red.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:52 am

Akari smerks as seh skims her hand donw her abdamin and along her thigh, " well, if you ask me i think you gaind a little weigh Arin dear. "

she giggled at this and bit her lip, " but i also say it looks better on you old girl." she sighed leaning in close," so .... did you miss me? "

at Arin dirty look she laughed loudly then grabed her face kissing her nibbling on her lip every so often, " you could stay here poor little one. " she wisperd when she was done.

then you can behave in a better mannor and i wont hate you so much child." she said in that dark voice giggling once again.

" Good! Beer and Wine it is!" she smills and streaches her hands over her head feeling relaxed despit the world... things would turn out ok.... " so... Hylin then the Eternal lands again.... i know a ruin not far from the border we coudl stay at with in the Eternal land?" seh sugested.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 am

[Lol, Do you need glasses? Wanna' borrow mine, I'll change it if it bothers you, It made it look like there wasn't a lot of writing, I guess I kind of liked it=p]

Jukina stopped just as the group did, knowing Hylan was as far as she would go, her journey was over, Kyoko was safe and that's what she had promised the woman with the hood; in her own home when Kyoko had lost her memories. She had helped stop her own son, she had turned around what was wrong to now righteousness.

Kyoko stood silently with the easing wind blowing through her torn clothing, her faithful jacket still clung to her; it's brown colour was still fading, tears were now showing in the creases of the joints where each piece of leather had been sown together. Her blonde hair had flecks of dried blood - not only just her own, but others blood too, it also showed signs of dirt that had laden itself within the hair after the battles they had been through. Her body now had silent scars that would tell her stories of her past.

Her eyes were still roaming the group as she had done before Abel and Aka had mentioned their next journey.

"As Aka has mentioned, we will be heading through the Eternal lands; Aka's mother is somewhere out there, were going to find her" she looked at them at the three, the gazed down at the bracelet Abel had given her, Cain's presence still by her side.

She mumbled something to the bracelet "I'm going to need you help once again, brother"
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Aka smiled " thats right... back across the Eternal Damnation Road we meet... and to the fall Opis teritory... Manishii land...." she said .

she would later find out that her mother had gone back to her and Yujins hidding place not far from the Cheribim...and Akari now in a horrid darkend state.

" back tracking that far wont be to hard, " though i have only been to the fallen Manishii land once.... " she wisperd almost fearfully. the one place they would most likely need to go was the old castle full of terible relics of a terible battle... from Ophis skelletns to the remains of wemon and children... blood staind walls still standing darkly against the horizen in testamonie to the horrible past.

" im glad there are no such thing as ghosts... " she wisperd like a superstious child despite her age.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:50 am

{Heh. You saying i'm Old, TaintZ? and thanks for the offer but I think your glasses will be hotter on you than me. But thanks for the suggestion! clown }

Arin hates the feeling of being powerless. Despite her efforts, she was helpless against Akari's ever so playful hands and spiteful words. Being treated like a child she hated, but when Akari forced her to turn her face to look at her captor, she was taken by surprise when Akari forces her lips against her own into a lustful and very demanding kiss.

Her eyes widen and she couldn't help but whimper into the kiss as Akari nibbles on her lip and then of course Akari talks to her like she was some sort of child once again.

"...... let.... go...."

She can only reply after Akari pulls away and looks at her like she was some sort of trapped pet with the very cooing voice.

".....I should never have saved your life that day! I regret it! You are nothing but a nuisance in the balance we are trying to accomplish in this world! If you are erased from existence then Pangea and Gaia will be one step closer to getting rid of its monsters!!!"

Her voice was weak but yet still had a sharp tone to them. Arin stopped being good with being submissive ever since she broke free from Dracov's hold. Being put in this situation certainly gives her that feeling again so she fights with words and with every effort her body can give against Akari.

Luckily her armor covers all of her skin otherwise Akari's hair would've cut through her flesh by now through her struggles.

Lucifer's power is fading every second that he is becoming oblivious of what is happening. The physical world he exists starts to succumb to shadows. All around him is a distortion of the fabric of reality.

Everything are resemblance of their former physical existence and they are replaced by chaotic forms. Lucifer can then see something from the distance. A woman. Akariichi as he first met her that fateful day in the Manashii castle.

Changing his image again, Yujin takes over and he walks towards Akariichi as cautiously as he can despite his eyes not seeing the dark void.

"Akariichi...."

He calls out. His voice carries over.

-------------------Hylan---------------

The trinket of Ice glows in response to Kyoko's request. His soul still answering to her sister's heed despite no longer amongst the living.

Abel thinks for a moment and worries about the words they mentioned of their destination.

"Beyond the lands of the Eternal Damnation...... be careful you two. The road of Damnation itself is rumored to be cursed..... But beyond that.... after the battle against Ophis, even Lithe stayed away from those lands. Thats why he sent soldiers to search for Akariichi...."

He looks over twoards Jukina who shows the same concern.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 am

Kyoko listens closely as Abel mentions that Lithe had sent out soldiers to search for Akariichi, she knew that those same soldiers had never come back; Lithe had mentioned it one night whilst coming to bed, he was angry about losing more soldiers 'to the Manashii' as he had stated.

"We've been through a lot lately, what more could happen?" she tried to uplift the situation with humour but deep down she knew this journey may be for more treacherous than what has already happened. Her hands knotted together thinking of what may be laying in wait for them.

Jukina was taking note of the situation, reading everyone's expressions.

"Well, we best get moving, day will be dawning soon."
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Akari looks up her red blonde hair swinging around her head playfully as she looked up tears in her eye's. " Yujin! you see me!" she cried in joy.

she was always stuck here.... inbetween life and death, she could not use her body... she could not die, and she could not die.

" i miss you ... and im so sorry..." she cried out to him causing the Manishii to back a way from Arin a little bit to spike power at Akari to shut up.

" AHHH~!" she cried out in pain doubling over," Aka... Aka my baby... please save our baby." she gasped her figure waverinng, as the Manishii growled looking back at the two semi traslucent figures her hair trap unravling a little at her anyance.

Aka smiled, " every thing should be okay know... the worse is over. "

she smiled peacfully at this... it was over no more fighting... no more...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next