FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Mateo gave a surprised smile when Wanda leapt onto his bed, excited over just breakfast. He liked her attitude, it made him feel alot better to see someone with a smile on their face. "We should go out and have-"
"How about crepes, some coffee, definately coffee." Arata offered from the other room and Mateo shrugged.
"Crepes are pretty good. Very sweet. How does that sound Wanda?" He said ruffling her hair as he got to his feet and walked into the bathroom. (there you go Aka. clean scene lol) After he was done getting ready for the morning, he came out pulling on a fresh shirt the owner had offered him after seeing the shape they were in yesterday. "So what do you think? Is white my color?" He said with a laugh.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 2 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by Aka Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Wanda frowned slightly when he walked off only ruffling her hair... what was she a child?

as he came back she had tried to fix her dress... it was on... just looked funny... but hey. not like she was an expert at it...

looking at Mateo she smiled, " you look good in any color... " she said giggling as she let her mind run away with her...

Mateo would look good with a white fin she had too agree... surging through the water like the swift crest of a wave.... " ah.... " she said more to her self as a blush crept over her cheeks.

she some how manage to keep her thoughts to her self as they made there way to breakfast.

she ate the strange sweet food happily as she continued to let her mind run away with her. with out Hime to fin block her... she had no worries... not a one... except what her next move would be....

like holding hands... or hugging in the moon light... or or... kissing?

she looked at Mateo and started giggling again unable to keep her self from doing so...

* nice boy is clean ^^ and the girl is going to make me gag LOL *
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:48 pm

(haha just remember she is your creation in a sense. Lol your little monster. Oh and Arata would agree with you lol)
Mateo was a little off today. Already it was close to 10 and he still hadn't blamed himself for Hime's disappearance into the arms of that military jerk. It wasn't hard to find himself contemplating getting her back, but every option he explored seemed futile. Instead he would give himself time to relax and calm down and free some of this drama from him for even just a little bit. Besides Wanda didn't seem to like it when he was troubled by something.
He was glad to see she was enjoying herself, but everytime she looked at him she kept giggling. Mateo was a bit confused, but still felt his face go red at the thought of his own ridiculous confession last night. Mateo had never really concerned himself with this kind of thing since surviving and working seemed to be what dictated alot of his actions. But Wanda had wriggled her way into his affection not only because of her beautiful face and voice. But what was she giggling at? Or was she just happy? He couldn't tell but Arata seemed to want it to end quickly. He was already on his third cup of coffee and still looked like he wanted to shove a napkin in her mouth.
Mateo raised an eyebrow at her, taking a drink from his own coffee after finishing at least a good bit of his breakfast. The bitterness of it was definately different but he kind of like it. It had a good feeling to it. "Whats got you in such a good mood?" Mateo asked and gave her a small smile.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 pm

" wanda blushed at his question and wiggled in her chair before looking in her lap and answering him.

" ah... i was thinking... about holding hands " she said looking up at him from the corner of her eye's.

she had to hold her breath to keep from screaming in emberasment and excitement at her own words.

she could bearly contain her self.... everything was so new... this was the first time her heart felt like it would leap from her chest and run to him.

" can... we make Arata stay at the hotel... and go... go out and.... spend some time... just.... just.... " she blushed and covered her face and giggled.

after about a minut she got her breath back and continued, " jsut you and i... go for a walk... or something... " she finaly managed.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Mateo smile and couldn't help the fact that her response made him want to laugh. He stifled it watching for her to keep that cute reaction. She didn't k ow much about human interaction, even the smallest of requests making her blush. It was curious and cute.
"I don't see why not." he said then looked over at Arata. He was already to his feet and ready to leave after placing the money on the table for his drink.
"Dont worry I'm out of here. Got places to be."
"Where? Stealing candy from children?" Mateo mused and Arata glared at him.
"Vbelieve it or not, joining this group out of necessity of keeping myself from being lynch by mob bosses isn't exactly an enjoyable experience. I'm out to find a quick way out of here before the general changes his mind and we all end up in a jail cell together again." He said before walking off.
Mateo shook his head and looked to Wanda.
"Arata never seems to change." he said and got to his feet when the waiter came back and offered him the money for the food. He turned to Wanda and offered her his hand, for the purpose of helping her up and fufilling her request.
"Estas listo, mi querida." (are you ready, my *sort of a lighter version of darling*)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Wanda could not help but grin now that Arata was gone.

Mateo was hers... and soon she would have Arata gone permanently....
now all she needed was for im to sprout a tail and join her below the waves... were it was less confusing and no... 'human' or ANY type of cloths.

she giggled squeezing his arm and then warping her other hand around his arm in a sort of hug as she leaned on him.

Wanda just needed a way to convince him to go to a sea witch...

Wanda looked about and smiled largely, " so... what do you think we should do now?"

Wanda smiled up at him, " we can go island hopping.... or look for shinny's for you?" she asked

anything to get them out of the port were there was a chance of reuniting with Hime...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Mateo thought about her offered plans, the ideas that should have at first sounded like good ones but now seemed so much less appealing. Mateo kept her close and the smile didn't fall from his face. "well, to be honest I have no idea what I want to do." He said then looked over to Wanda. "And it really isn't as bad as I thought it would be." He gave her a small smile. "Maybe this might suddenly be an opportunity for something new." He gave a shrug and looked out to the crowded street. "I dont know, I've never been one to believe in fate or anything, but maybe what we need to do will show itself. Besides you deserve a break in a nice place right?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Wanda keep a smile on her face despite her irritation...

what was keeping him here.... Hime. probably. as if he wanted to wait...

to see if she would change her mind and beg Mateo to come and save her...

did he only was to go places with Hime??? what was so damned special about a half blood mermaid that was loosing her better half.... she would be just another human too.....was that it.

did Mateo was her because she would be human...

Wanad decided she would have to be on her toes for this one.. she could act human for Mateo....

she frowned for a moment before going back to smiling.

the port was very clean and orderly.... almost.... boring.... yet spending time with Mateo was all she needed.

" AH " Wanda exclaimed running to a dress shop window. she elbowed her way to the front were inside the glass an emerald gown was dis-plaid its chiffon ruffles looked like delicate fins...

" that is not... human cloths is it?" she whispered to Mateo, trying not to disturb the women out side the shop.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Mateo looked at the gowns all these women fawned over, especially the one that Wanda looked at. He felt a hard hit to the wallet when he saw the price on it. "Ah, yeah. Its human..alright. But a different style." He said as he noticed one of the women begging her husband for it. The poor guy looked just as guilty and pained. "See, the shiny stuff you find in the ocean..it can pay for alot of things. Like that dress or a fancier style of living. We call it being 'rich'." He said, a little downed by the fact of it. Once that was all he had thought about, providing a better life for himself, for his mother. He guessed that's what started this whole sailing to adventure thing for him. He just didn't expect those adventures to end him up cursed and just as poor as he started out. But he had interesting friends around him, so...things couldn't be too bad, right? Mateo smiled slightly at Wanda, grateful that he did at least have someone with him so that he wasn't alone. "You can try stuff on if you like. I'm sure there are stores all over this area with things you might like." He said, trying to offer up an alternative for something less expensive she might like.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm

the Cernals wife walked out noticing all the spectators. her shop was very popular since she dressed that tragic bride....

she smiled and greeted a young woman whom happened to be a niece of a friend... and the wife of the guilt ridden husband.

" ah.... Viola... come in come in...ill give you a special deal dear... even poor pier will be willing to take the deal " she said pulling on her arm lightly with a genital smile.

" in fact... i can let you see the wedding dress from that poor girl....she looked like an Angle Viola... if only you could have been at the wedding " she cooed.

" poor poor Angle...oh the sharp knife... of a short life... poor Philipe... he had just started to become kind... he reminds me of my husband... when he was young " she said managing to get Viola through the door.

Wanda pouted touching the glass and then leaned back. " can we have some fish... i miss them... i want to eat fish " Mateo she said turning her face sad as she tried not to look back at the human mer-tail.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Mateo at first was unable to hear himself think in all the fawning women but somehow the Colonels wife's voice, that loud and boistrous quality it had to it, carried to him. Poor girl, poor angle. They kept saying that over and over again. He was a little concerned but wasn't paying them too much mind. Not till the name Philipe floated through the voices and how poor he was. Mateo's face fell. Wasn't that the name of the General? The one who had Hime? And that angel they were talking about...He looked to Wanda but his smile hardly covered up that something was bothering him.
"Uh first Wanda would you like to see the dress?" He said moving towards te door. He wanted to hear more about what was going on, and why Hime was being doubted upon. Did something happen? He felt a small guilt about not admitting that to Wanda but felt she wouldn't be happy if he told her the truth..
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:01 pm

" Can I!" Wanda exclaimed excitedly turning back to the dress.

" ah!" she said taking his hand and pulling him towards the door quickly inside.

" your the best !" she said as she started rummaging through the gem colored gowns.

a few in the front were the new style and fashion was.... with the fin like frills...

she all but drooled on the dresses loving the nostalgia they gave her.

the woman smiled the the girl as she pulled open a curtain to revile a small white dress which had been on Hime not too long ago.

Wanada looked up for only a moment not recognizing the dress despite bing at the wedding her self... she was back to her nose in the rack with in seconds.

" she was so young.... i think she lied about her age to grab a hold o her love... she looked no more then a child in this dress... despite her curves... she just looked so ..... so innocent. " she said a sad look fell over her.

" she was my best customer.... that beautiful poor dear. " she said covering her heart with both hands as Viola put a soothing hand on her arm.

" is a shame....poor Philipe as well... to lose such a buxom bride on the wedding night " she sighed as Pier nodded.

" indeed honey... i would no longer wish to live if you were to leave me... and on our wedding night.... for sure my heart would be broken. " Viola smiled and blushed as the older woman smiled knowingly. " ah... young love.... it keeps us all young at heart... " she said happily.

she left Viola and Pier too be and turned to her customers, " sorry sir... may i help you and your lady friend?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:24 am

Mateo felt his heart sink. At first he couldn't tell why exactly. It felt as though his mind went blank and quick reasoning failed him. He then remembered the conversation and realized what it was his eyes were fixated on. The dress, Hime's dress. It was true, it did look amazing in her wedding, but why would they still be calling her 'poor'. He kept thinking that over till ofcourse he heard the words 'to lose a bride on his wedding night,'. At first he didn't understand it. Did they mean Hime was gone? Like she'd run off? He blinked, realizing he must have looked deathly pale when another thought hit him.
'No she was fine yesterday...maybe Hime just...ran off, looking for us?' he thought but something still didn't sit well with him.
When the woman approached him he still must have been a little uneasy and he didn't have the smile he once normal had. "Ah, no. We're just looking around. You have very beautiful dresses, Madame." He looked back to Hime's dress the away from it to the searching Wanda. "Especially that one." He said, making a comment about the wedding dress.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:48 pm

" AH yes you have a good eye sir. " she said taking his arm and pulling him towards it.

" it was made with white peacock feathers! ah they were so hard to get... but it was worth it to see that angel on her wedding day "

she smiled sadly at the dress, " she was so beautiful... if only you could have seen her that day.... "

she smiled, " i am sad that i will not be-able to dress her more... she was the perfect model... so sweet...."

she chuckled, " she was also the only one that had Philipe by his foot... i have never seen him behave so well " she sighed.

" well all good things must come to an end... god must have missed his angel Greatly to have called her back so soon " she sighed and let her hand go off of him.

" look well if you want a deal just ask for me and ill help you . " she walked over to the desk area were a chair was and took a seat giving him some time.

Wanda kept busy till she ran out of dresses then wandered to Mateo, " i have looked" she said smiling and leaning her head on his shoulder.

" can we go eat now.... please?" she asked pulling at his arm.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Mateo did sit where the shop owner had left him all the while his mind caught up in thoughts of what he had just heard. Hime was...He paused the thought holding onto the world. Maybe it wasn't true, maybe she wasn't really-
Wanda had come back interrupting him mid thought. She was already talking to him, getting close to him, trying to pull him away from where he felt grounded in place. Though she smiled he couldn't give one back to her, and he felt completely and totally pale. Was this worse than watching her marry that asshole on their behalf? It hit him hard, just thinking that she died. She had even died alone, without anyone there to help her. It was a horrible that was beginning to make him feel sick.
He got to his feet not answering her about the food, but just because he needed to get out of there and away from the constricted air. Taking her by the arm he led her out of the store and out onto the street.
He walked ahead keeping quiet despite knowing he shouldn't be this cold to Wanda. He just needed to sort things out. He stopped suddenly, confused as to why he was going nuts at the moment. He was doing this all wrong, he had to stop and explain things so that maybe he might realize it to. "Wanda I-" he looked back at her offering her a small frown. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I-" He said before his words failed him. "Hime-they said that she-" He sighed running a hand through his hair before taking another step toward a restaurant. "I'm sorry. You said you were hungry right?" He began, now feeling scattered.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Wanda watched Mateo... Pale and upset ...

what shocked her was how unresponsive he was to her... how cold...

When he grabbed her arm he pulled her ruthlessly... his pulling even hurt... and she had stated so a few times... " Mateo... please...stop... it hurts... please... " she pleaded before giving up and fallowing him.

when he finally stopped and spoke she was still... an ill foreboding fell over her... and then it came the blow to her stomach... " Hime-"....

Mateo was still all about Hime...

Hime...

" why.....why Hime" she said her eye's tearing up as drops spilled forth.

" why her... why THAT HALF BLOOD BRAT!" Wanda yelled at him as she clenched her hands in her skirt to hide how badly they were shaking in her jealous rage.

" why.... not me..... i....¿por qué no yo? te quiero ... Mateo ... No puede ser Hime ..." she whispered her voice quivering as she looked away. she hated the way his face twisted up in pain for Hime.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Mateo should have seen it coming. Should have known that she would start crying, that she would get mad. But her anger was misdirected. She needed to be angry with him but over Hime? Did it almost make him mad that she was so angry towards Hime, that she would call her pan kind a half breed? He knew it was his fault but-Dear god why were emotions so damn complicated! He shook his head and looked away from her. Why couldn't he just say his feelings and why did they keep coming back to bite him in the ass?
"Porque Wanda? Honestly, why? I thought I already went over this, this morning!" He couldn't help the bite in his words or the fact that he was feeling off kilter at the moment. "Hime es-ere una persona. Ere una persona que no tenga nadie. Not even a friend to look out for her. Can you picture that? Piensas cual es esta vida? Of course not, only 'half-breeds'- seem to even understand that other people suffer whether they show it or not." He said the word bothering him, infact if anything, using the term 'halfbreed' was the worst mistake anyone could make infront of him, being a practical half breed himself. But he was also using the past the past tense when talking about Hime for a reason, to convey why he was so worked uP over this.
"Wanda, Hime's dead. She died yesterday. Last night in fact, after she traded herself to save us from a mess that you started. So I don't know, maybe I'm allowed to feel a little remorse? Eh? I'm allowed to think that this all could have been prevent if I hadn't dragged her there to save you. If I had just gone myself and done what needed to happen so you wouldn't be here right now having to suffer through all of this." He took a breath, feeling the bite slipping from his words.
"If all of it. That's all I can think about...not because I love her, care for her, or that I don't love you. But because I can't understand what the hell is wrong with me." He didn't even know if he was making sense. He just felt himself explode and now it was practically all out. It was insane, he'd never done that before. He could feel the tightness in his throat and the feelin that he'd done something horribly wrong.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Wanda looked down her lip trembling as Mateo yelled... at her.... like she was the one in the wrong...

when he stopped Wanda took a deep breath. " i am going to go back..." she said not daring to look up... she new she would explode and possibly do something she may latter regret.

" ill see you latter at the Hotel with Arata....go... and say good bye to her... or what ever it is you need to do to be over her... she no longer needs any one to take care of her... " she said turning and running quickly.

with her long legs she could easily out run Mateo... and Luckily it was a strait rout back to the hotel... and there room was the fourth one on the fourth floor she she remembered it easily...

when she walked in she sat back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling...

she needed to come up with a plan.... to erase... Hime... even Dead she was giving Wanda trouble....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Mateo reached out to Wanda when she suddenly turned to run off but he stopped himself before he could take her hand. He felt like a total ass as he watched her run back to the hotel, leaving him there on what should have been a date between the two. What’s worse he blew up on her over something that was bothering him and made her cry over it? Could she help it that she was troubled by him worrying over Hime when he should have been with Wanda?
He shook his head and looked down at the ground, sighing out a small “sorry” that he wished she could hear but knew she wouldn’t.
“Saying goodbye to her…” He looked up the road and saw a group of people talking. He walked up to one of the sailors who regarded Mateo’s somber look with a curious one of his own.
“What ails you kid?”
“The cemetery, you have any idea where that is?” The sailor’s face fell and he quickly and quietly gave Mateo the directions.
“It’s only for the rich though..And it has a whole separate burial area for the incredibly wealthy.” He added and Mateo gave him a small nod.
“I expected as much.”
“Careful though, the guards see you there and your ass is in trouble. You hear?” Mateo gave another nod before heading off. He walked slowly, even though the expanse of road it took to get to the cemetery was a long one. It was purposefully put up on a hill away from the city, so that the dead would be far from the living and more ‘at peace’. Mateo never really saw how peace could be found 10 feet under dirt in a hole in the ground, but culture was what it was. Maybe it was peace for the rich after they were cleaned and dolled up before being put in that hole. Mateo’s mother hadn’t received such treatment of course since they didn’t have the money for a coffin let alone a plot of soil. She’d been given a quick burial in the local cemetery, one paid for by the women she worked with who took pity on her. That trip home had been the last time he’d thought he’d ever set foot in a cemetery, but sadly he was mistaken.
He didn’t like the feel of the cold air, or the way the setting sun cast a shadow on all the graves and trees hauntingly. It gave everything an eerie feel especially when the only exit was over the expansive gate he’d just come from. He however continued to walk past the graves, searching for this, richer cemetery Hime was buried in. He didn’t know why he needed to go, other than to apologize for the hand that she’d been dealt in all this. Perhaps she would forgive him, either that or kick his ass in the next life..
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Hime woke up with a slight throb in her head and her body numb... she could barley move.. but she new she would have to get out of this tomb before they sealed it up again...

it was a few hours before she could manage to sit up and ease her self off the marble slab she had been laying on... her white dress flowing down with her and around her small frame.

her once sunny complexion was of the moon her skin silvery, her hair almost a pink white... her once bright green eye's a soft silver...

she looked a mear Ghost of her self...

she made her way slowly to the entrance and managed to push the heavy door open so that she could step out into the twilight among-st the mist.

she looked at the emerging stars and gasped... her eye sight was ... very diffident from before... it seemed...worse... yet... better....

every thing seemed to have changed... the world... seemed so much bigger.

did Mortality do that to you? magnafy the world...or your perception of it?
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Mateo continued along in his walk,his eyes open but not seeing as he moved through the path way. He wasn't surprised that the gate to the richer cemetery was much larger, gold ornaments adorning it, yet it was open, unlike the first. That meant a guard was still around, probably on his rounds, not that Mateo really cared. Caught or not that wasn't much else that could happen to add to his stress. He slipped into the cemtery and made his way down the path taking care to keep to the shadows incase someone did happen along. Meanwhile he searched for the General's burial tomb, a place that should have been quite noticable. He found the big marble building standing tall against the comings of night, and looking oddly castelic in the limited light.
What he didn't expect to find was someone coming from it. He jumped a little but blinked when he noticed it was a girl, of strange complexion...Was it just him or did this scene look a little more creepy with all the mist?
He thought about turning and runining off but thought against it. Maybe the creepy graveyard girl could tell him where Hime was. "It's not safe to be running around moseliums at night, señorita." He said, trying for calm and cordial though he was a little weirded out by the whole scene.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Hime gasped turning to face Mateo her eye's wide with fear as she froze unable to breath...

she studied him and trembled unable to see... what she was seeing...

" Ma.... Mateo?" she whispered as if seeing a ghost... why was he here....

" is... it really you?" she asked taking a step forward. " she paused uncertain.

" its... its me.... Hime " she said her voice shaky full of disbelief...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Mateo blinked when the woman turned and caught his breath. Her face...it looked so familiar yet...different. His eyes narrowed slightly at her when she said his name and he took a step back. "Who-?" He paused when she said who she was.
"HIme?" His eyes widdened. Hime was dead, this couldn't be Hime. Sure the faces were the same but something seemed so off, not jsut their eyes and hair, but it seemed as if that magical quality left her. She looked so normal, still beautiful but...humanly so?
He shook his head. "Wait, no-you're not-but I thought-Hime died-" He was beegining to get a head ache from all the thinking himself around in circles. He took another step back half out of apprehension and the fact this was incredibly odd to be seeing someone who was suposed to be dead. "Hime, i'm really me, but is that really you?" He asked though he felt stupid for doing so.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

" Hime looked sad and keep her eye's on him as he backed away from her.

it hurt to see him afraid of her...

" UtaHime.... is no longer living... as a Mermaid... i have died... im no longer... e mortal....:" she said.

" im only a human now... so i guess i cant be called song princess huh" she said falling to her knees.

" i cant be me any more.... im mortal.. Mateo... what will i call my self.... ?" she asked seeing utterly lost....

" please.... Mateo.... what... what can i do ?" she said looking up at him reaching out to him before retracting her hand afraid he will pull away again.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Mateo got that same tightness in his being, the same that he had gotten when he upset Wanda. He had upset Hime, the person he knew could only be Hime. No one else could be like her after all. He, without much thought to her original aversion to men, moved forward, kneeling beside her. He moved a hand to her cheek, as if she would suddenly fade away. When his hand met her cool cheek he felt his breath catch. She was really there...and actually had a warmth coming from her wind chilled cheek. "Hime, you really are alive." He said his excitement getting the better of him he pulled her into a hug, a tight enough one to express that he was happy to see her, but retrained enough that she could pull away.
She was worried over who she was, now that she had gone through this change to mortal, which he didn't wuite understand. "Hime, of course it's still you." He pulled away from the hug enough that he could look at her again, and show her that soft genuine smile that had returned to his features. "You just have new side of you now...the part of you that's still just as amazing as the first. Like you're Hime, not just UtaHime." He said hoping that made sense. He was so happy to see her he almost didn't care if his babbling didn't make sense. She wasn't 'dead dead' and what was new was she was mortal now, human...He didn't understand exactly how he felt about that at the moment but he knew it didn't put a damper on his elation. "What you can do, is promise that you won't disappear like that again..." He said, though it was him thinking aloud. When he realized his thoughts had become words he quickly back pedaled clearing his throat and looking down slightly. "You had us alll worried...you know?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next