FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid vs Host - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid vs Host

4 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Maid vs Host - Page 10 Empty Re: Maid vs Host

Post by Aka Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Hiru's smiled faultered, " no reason. " he comented then took a sip of his wine, " just ..."

his face sobered and he looked down, " after... my mother died... i just needed to take a break is all. "

he shruged, " so i guess you can say im in mourning for now. " he then looked and and smiled largly, " so dont worrie about it kay. "

there food arived quickly it having been ordered before they arived, " i kinda just orderd before hand i hope you like it... i figuered since you were worried about the snails i got you a vegitarin keishi." he said.

he didnt know much about CHi.. he hoped what he did knwo helped him out this much.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Ryo felt himself tense at her answer. “I’m glad.” He said but couldn’t help a blush. His thoughts kept gravitating towards a double meaning to her words but he knew that just couldn’t be possible. Their lives were just so different… “It’s nice being out here, no troubles, just us-“

“Ryo-nii!” A little girl came running up to the two bounding off of the stairs and dove into his lap. His shock showed as the little girl squirmed to a sitting position in his lap and kissed him lightly on the cheek. “Where have you been nii-san?!” She squeeled then blinked when she noticed Marii.

“Yura what are you-?!” She blinked and pushed a hand on his mouth to shush him.

“Momma brought me to the park and I saw you walk up here with her!” She said pointing to Marii. “Ryo-nii brought a new friend?” She giggled and waved at Marii before looking up at Ryo. “Is this another one of Ryo-nii-chan’s kissy friends?” Yura asked and Ryo blushed then his eyes narrowed and he pinched her cheek.

“Sorry, my neighbor is a bit more trouble than I asked for.” He laughed nervously as she squeeked and squirmed. It didn’t help that he was red in the face.

“Ryo-nii!” She whined and pulling out of his grasps and ran around behind him, hugging his neck.

“Her mother’s working a couple jobs to pay for their rent and Sayuri and I usually watch Yura for her.” Yura blinked and walked over to Marii and poked her cheek.

“Tag your it!” She laughed and took off running but Ryo caught her by the arm.

“Behave yourself Yura.” He said but couldn’t help a small smile. Ever since the little girls older brother died she’d been stuck to him like glue before he started working at the host café. Though he was beginning to worry that Marii might be annoyed by the hyper active little girl.

~~~

Sayuri felt all giggly and light at the moment. Maybe she was coming down with something? She pulled the door open and of course found Katsuo waiting on her.

“What happened?” He asked and she raised an eyebrow at him.

“What do you mean?” She said but couldn’t help a smile.

“With that boy…what’s his name again..Haku or something-“

“Hiko, and nothing much.” She said then snickered, “Just plans to elope in Europe.” Katsuo’s eyes widened and she rolled her eyes. “I’m only kidding.” He relaxed and she walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water.

“You like him?” She blinked at his question. She thought long about it and blushed.

“Yeah.” She said playing with the bottle in her hands. He cleared his throat and straightened a little.

“I’m glad your happy Sayuri but you must know your father isn’t going to approve. Not only that but I just don’t trust him.” She rolled her eyes.

“You don’t trust anyone Katsuo.” She grumbled and he frowned.

“Just be careful not to do something you’re going to regret.” He said and she frowned, walking over to him. She pulled him to his feet and pushed him towards the door. “Alrighty, mother hen, I have to get some sleep and I don’t want an old perv in my apartment.” His eyes narrowed but she successfully pushed him out the door. “Just rememeber your father wants a word with you tomorrow sometime.” He said and she nodded quickly. “Yeah yeah, night Katsuo.” She said and shut the door. Her smiled didn’t fade as she readied for bed but when she laid down on her bed and saw the stuffed dog it faltered slightly. Again, she’d been too quick to fall back into Hiko’s spell. She pulled the dog close and smiled slightly as she snuggled into it. She’d be more careful until she learned more about him of course but…why couldn’t she enjoy him even just a little?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 am

the next morning hiko slammed his hand down ont he alarm getting up witht the same scowl as before. trudging to the kitchen he grabbed his medicine and popped them into his mouth. by the time he had showered eaten breakfast and cleaned up he was bubbly old hiko again, thinking only of sayuri. he pulled on his white ruffled shirt stepping out the door and walking out of his apartment. "AKIHIKO-SAMA!!!" the name made him jump slightly as he turned. a red headed woman with a freckled english looking face wearing a red dress. she looked rather... sophisticated to be in this town.

"ah... can i help you?" he said and she let out a laugh "akihiko-sama!! so silly not to remember your love!" she said and he blinked raising his eyebrows in shock "you must have me mistaken with-"

"aki baby... its Kim!!!" she said in danish which made him smile slightly

"kimmy bear?" he said and she giggled "KIMMY BEAR!" he said running up and hugging her

"thats a good boy!" she said patting him and he let go "kim what are you doing all the way in japan?" he said confused

"you're here arent you? i came to see you silly! do you mind if i stay a few nights? i have to be back by thurday so its just a 3 day trip but... please aki sweetie?" she said and he smiled "ofcourse. still only one condition tho-"

"oooh still so violent in the morning hm? i like em fiesty dont worry" she said kissing his cheek and he laughed trying to get the red lipstick off "well im actually on my way to work kimmy, ill see you after?" he said and she put her hands on her hips "no! im coming with you!" she stated and he sighed "stubborn stubborn kimmy bear" he groaned and she giggled as they both got on his bike and headed towards the cafe
~*~

chi frowned when he said mourning and then smiled as the food came out and he told her not to worry. she picked up her fork not used to the heavy metal feel and took a bite of her keishi. she smiled largely after she chewed and swallowed "that was so yummy hiru-kun!" she said brightly taking another bite. "i think i like french food" she said with a grin
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Marii giggled seeing Ryo and Yura interact, they looked so natural together.

she had half gotten up to chase Yura when Ryo grabed her arm, marii eased back on the growned and smiled.

" Yura chan.... " Marri siad giggling wickedly as she got up quickly grabing Ryo " Quck! YURA tickle Ryo nii! " she called out as she started to Tickle Ryo hoping Yura was one of the kids that loved tickle fights.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" good Chi, im happy you like it, you will also love the creeps" Hiru smiled and looked pride pull when the desert finaly arived.

the waiter placed a creep with cream cheese and chocolate, " they are called panda creeps, i thought they would fit you... " he said looking at her , though that thouth had been before he had seen that dress.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 pm

"arigato gozaimasu" she said to the waiter and looked at hiru "arigato Hiru-sama" she said with a smile at the panda girl comment "panda girl eh?" she whispered to herself but her frown smiled. 'am i only panda girl to him... no why would i care if i was anything different i...' she thought back to the night he put her to bed and her face turned bright red 'am i attracted to hiru-kun?' she thought looked up at him "its really good hiru-sama" she said with a small smile. she looked into the room with other people and saw women in long gowns and she blinked looking at her own dress. hers wasnt anything special. infact her mother had sent a card that said 'club it up baby girl' with the dress. she blinked looking at her plate "hiru-sama... im sorry if i dont fit in exactly here, ive never really been anywhere thats 'out' to eat except a bento vendor before..." she said looking at her fork again
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Hiru smerked, " CHi... honestly.. it dosnt mater what you wear... you are so cu-.. beautful. " he corected him self at the end.

smiling he peeked under the table form the side getting a good look at her legs, " besides... you are probly the youngst girl here... along with wearing a brand name dress... you are fine for were we are at... besides... most the women here are married... long dress is sorta requierd.. "

he chuckled at her worrie, " and another thing no one... NO one would question Hiru~Sama's compainons dress.... its not done if you want to stay in the upper class circle. " he said mimicking the cheifs voice form the beginning.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 pm

chi giggled at his tone "Hiru-sama is so powerful" she played along waving her hand in her face like a fan "such upper class power makes me weak in the knees hiru-sama" she said with an upity accent "whatever will a poor shrine girl like me do?" she said and then looked at him smiling and stuck her tongue out playfully
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Hiru ginned, at that moment he wished they were back at the shrine... he woudl have tossed somehting at her...

" well... if i had known you were such a fan shrine girl i woudl have kissed you by now. " he said playfully before taking a bite of his own food.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:39 am

"oh my ~! i do think i would faint!" she teased but even the thought made her blush slightly "but you know. i hear upper class men cant kiss worth a lick" she said covering her mouth to hold in her laughing
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 am

that made Hiru frown slightly... if only they realy were back in the shrine... he would just show herexactly how worth a 'lick' upper class men could kiss..

that thought made him pause.. he wasnt supost to be thinking about kissing his little friend... that was much more... plyable when she was panda girl... dresses as a young high school girl... but like this...

Hiru's mind keep skipping off to la la land, his eye's to her small pouty pink lips... what the hell was he going to do tonight when she was sleeping accross the hall....

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:29 am

"hiru-sama? i was kidding dont look sad" she said putting her hand over his. she had mistaken his dazzing off to be sadness.

she leaned forward trying to look into his eyes to get a glimps of his emotions at that moment.

suprisingly her v cut dress actually showed off her chest. it wasnt... massive, but she surely wasnt flat chested, which int he lcothing she normally wore you could never tell.

"hiru-kun?" she said snapping her fingers infront of his face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 pm

the snaping of CHi's finger did the trick to get his attention.. though, he ended up looking at her chest.

he gulped and looked away promptly," no.. im not sad.. " he choked out.

shaking his head Hiru took another bite of food, " it is all good... but ah please sit back in your seat please."

not good... no good.. Hiru thought... he had not once thought to measure her up for breasts... but she definetly owned a pair....

he shook his head, he shouldnt think about how pail and creamy her skin was peeping otu of the gown.... " damn.. " he wisperd low adn hard to hear.

his mind was in a ll teh wrong places... what the hell was he going to do ....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:29 pm

"oh im sorry it wasnt lady like to be practially laying on the table" she said with a nervous chuckle taking a bite of her desert again. she watched him mumble to himself and unravel alittle until they had both finished their deserts "hiru-sama.. your ok arent you? you look like your going to pass out on me" she said as the waitor took the bill after hiru had paid

"ill take your temperature when we get home ok?" she said with a smile
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Hiru smiled back but the car ride home was a little aquard.... Hiru for once was speechless...

there was nothing he could say... or do at that moment that wouldnt be acceptiable...

Chi had a lover... a bad one... but she still had one and to make a move on her would be a bad move on his part... he was an upper class man.. not some low class ass her boy friend was.

getting home Hiru went to his room changing quickly and got into bed.... he new Chi would show up on her own... he couldnt say it okay he was fine... i was just to busy thinking about your tits earlier to tell you i wasnt sick....

god he was such a man.... Hiru sighed trying to calm him self down... he couldnt continue in this state of excitment.... Chi was a littel slow but even she could catch on eventualy.... right?
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 pm

chi blinked at how fast he disappeared into his room 'maybe his dinner upset his tummy...' she thought going into the kitchen flicking on the switch. boots gave her a disapproving look at the sudden burst of light and he jumped off the counter and stumbled his way to her room

she opened teh fridge getting out a gingerale putting it in a glass with ice and a straw grabbing the thermometer as well walking into his room "oy i know your not asleep yet. come on tempature time sicky" she said setting his drink on the nightstand next to his bed and kneeling at his bed putting the thermometer under his tongue and resting her head on his bed as they both waited for it to go off "well i at least had fun" she said rolling so she was sitting on the floor her back resting against his bed as she fiddled to get her high heels off "ive never been to a place like that though... felt a little tossed out of my element." she chuckled finally getting the one off as she worked on the other foot

"hiru-kun... " she said suddenly looking down at her feet. one with and one without a shoe on it "if you dont like it here... or you feel uncomfortable you would tell me right? im sorry its not fancy like your used to... we could get some fancy stuff to put around your room... i didnt even think about you when you moved in here... it just happen so quickly...i never thought about what you where leaving behind"

she turned on his hip so she was laying her head on his bed looking up at him. she was still wearing her dress but the top was a bit loose which made the shoulders escue exposing most of her left shoulder. she yawned not even noticing it while she lazily looked up at him
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Hiru just couldnt take it any longer.

he knew chi wasnt teasing him... or making advances.... but he was out of his mind...

intruth he did have a feaver he just didnt know it neither would he give the thermometer a chance to tell on him.

sitting up and leaning in Hiru catured Chi's lips in a soft and gentle kiss before getting dizy and having to sit back, " every thing is perfect here... " he mumbled before half falling back onto his pillow.

" sorry.. i think i do ... feel... sorta.... dizy." he said as his eye's fell closed and he fell asleep his feever buring lightly red on his cheeks.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:15 pm

chi sat in shock for a moment her heart thumping wildly and she stareed at him for a long time

finally she relaxed her muscles and pulled the thermometer out of his lips her face still red. she looked at it '100.2' she sighed getting up and going to the bathroom. she washed off her make up and pulled on a big t shirt with a goofy cartoon panda on it. she was wearing short shorts under it aswell, but the t was long enough that it covered them. she walked back into his room her curls had turned into waves as it started to straighten itself back into silk. she was holding a cool rag. she walked over sitting on his bed placing the rag on his forhead. for the next 45 minutes she walked back and forth whenever the rag got warm she would re-wet it and place it back on his forehead. after a while though she fell asleep still sitting but her head laying on his chest

when the sun had been up for some time boots crept his way into hiru's room jumping onto the bed and bitting hiru's toes to wake him up, angry that he hadnt gotten his breakfast yet
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Sorry I’m late!” Sayuri panted her hair spilling from the messy bun she had it in from all her running. The manager looked up at her with a raised eyebrow. “Um, Sayuri-chan your not late.” Sayuri blinked. From lack of sleep from the other day and the good dreams she had last night, she could have sworn she overslept. After all it was the best sleep she’d ever had.

“oh!” Sayuri said and the manager handed her a broom, shaking her head. She walked outside quickly and began to sweep the entrance. She couldn’t believe she actually told Katsuo she had feelings for Hiko. No what she couldn’t believe was that she knew she didn’t just like him. She smiled with a sigh. Maybe she would ask him to have lunch with her today, just seeing him would be fine if it was only for a moment. She placed a hand on her hip when she finally finished sweeping and blew out a breath before looking up when she heard the motorcycle. She expected to see Hiko and she did, but with someone else. She blinked when she caught sight of the girl and her breath caught in surprise. The girl was pretty, not to mention more foreign looking than anyone she knew. A pang of something hit her when she noticed how she smiled and laughed with Hiko and Sayuri forced herself to look down. Maybe…she was just misreading the situation. Maybe they were just friends…really really close friends.

~~~

Yura’s eyes widened and she smiled brightly running over and tackling the already laughing Ryo. She laughed as she tickled him but Ryo caught her off guard and turned the tables on her. She was laughing so hard she was crying when he tickled her stomach and she rolled off of him to escape it. He then turned to Marii and caught her hand but the action made the two fall back. He hovered over her but was laughing too much to notice how close their faces were. “Gotcha Marii-chan.” He said with a crooked smiled but when Yura jumped on his back he toppled to the side. “Hey! Two against one how is that fair?” He said in between breaths but it was impossible to talk when Yura landed on his stomach heavily. “I won! Yura-sama won!” She said raising her arms above her head victoriously and Ryo rolled his eyes. “Yeah-yeah Yura-sama don’t let it get to your head.” She puffed her cheeks a little in irritation and hopped off of him and hugged Marii’s arm. “Marii onee-san is Yura’s favorite!” She stuck her tongue out at Ryo and he feigned a wounded look.

“But Yura-sama I thought I was your favorite…” He said with a totally innocent sad look that would have probably made half the girls in the host club pass out. Yura blushed and smiled awkwardly. “Ryo-nii is still my onii-san!” She said and snuggled into Marii’s arm.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:15 am

hiko got off the motor cycle and kim jumped on his back and he held her up "ow kimmy not so tight geez!" he huffed and she giggled. turning he saw sayuri and his eyes started shinning

"SAYURI-CHAN!!!" he said as he ran over to sayuri with kim yelling as she jolsted around on his back

"sayuri-chan this is Kim, she was my childhood friend when i was younger, me and her went all the way through grade school together" he said setting kim down and she slapped him in the back of the head

"owwww" he groaned and she laughed "no jolsting about im a lady now aki!!!!" she grumbled re arranging her dress and he stuck his tongue out at her

"so then... sayuri-chan is it? noce to meet you" she said but the icey stare down was a little less friendly then her words

"kimmy is just in town for a few days sayuri-chan. dont worry shes not going to but into our date on saturday" he said pulling sayuri into his arms. hiko couldnt see but kim was glaring so hard at sayuri it almost burned.

"good morning" he said to her softly lifting her chin up to look at his. he was about to lean in for a kiss and kim grabbed his arm shaking it "akihiko!!!!!!!! i want to get something to eaaaaat" she mumbled and he laughed leaning down giving sayuri a kiss on her forehead "ill come by for lunch ok?" he said and kim hung over his shoulder "me too!"

"have a good day sayuri-chan" he said holding her hand not wanting to let go until kim grabbed him pulling him towards the host cafe

"so is she your girlfriend and stuff..." kim asked when they walked inside "no... not yet. im just inlove with her for now" he said and kims eyes bolted towards him "aki...hiko..." she said and he looked at her

"im sorry kimmy bear" he said tossling her hair "but its true" he said and walked into the back to get his uniform after settling her down in one of his booths with breakfast and she stared out the window at the maid cafe glaring at it

'hiko-sama... akihiko... he always.. we where always together... when we were sad... when we were lonely... and then when ... we... how could he say such hurtful words towards me...' she thought glaring harder at the window 'i must stop this!!! and bring my akihiko back...' she smiled at that thought taking a sip of her tea
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 am

Hiru woke up slowly and looked down at boots, “ let me guess… your hungry?” Hiru said with out any humor as his own stomach grumbled loudly to his surprise.

What was more surprising was Chi laying on his chest… asleep.

She was dressed as Panda girl again, baggy cloths that hide all her womanly charm…

He blushed thinking about how much of that he saw last night…

What happened last night… he remembered coming into the room… then.

“ shit… “ he said out loud by accident. He kissed her, he had not asked… nothing. He didn’t even remember if she liked it or not….

He sighed and looked down at her before brushing some hair from her face.

He then managed to get him self out from under her head with out waking her and sliped out the room to feed the cats and try to make some food for him and Chi that morning.

So he got to work burning some eggs…..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marii was more then happy to see Yura join in so well, seeing Ryo laugh the way he was made her heart beat just a little faster as well.

Giggling along with the two of them she had not expected Ryo to turn one her, “ AH! “ she cried out as they fell back, with Ryo over her that smiling face of his was all that much closer…

Marii had not noticed this but…but Ryo had such long eye lashes… “ Gotcha Marii-chan. “ ryo said as she looked up breathless… that he did… he had her in more ways then he could imagine… in more ways then she her self could know… she sighed as Yura knocked him off to the side and Ryo cried uncle.

Marii smiled as she watched the two interact… they were very close…

When Yura hugged her arm declaring her favorite Marii couldn’t help but blush.

having the young girl snuggle into her arm made her blush a little and she then hugged Yura and snuggled back. “ awww… Yura you’re my favorite too!” she declared in good humor sticking her Tung out at Ryo before winking at him.

She was having so much fun….
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:49 pm

((best line ever!!!! 'he got to work burning some eggs'))

chi sat up on her elbow a little dazed by everything in the room. it wasnt her room. she looked at the bed, it wasnt her bed. though she seemed unphased laying her head back down and stretching. before getting up and walking into the bathroom. she started brushing her teeth then heard a racket in the kitchen and walked in the door leaning against its frame taking in the site. hiru was yelling about burnt eggs that where stuck in the pan and both the cats where staring at canned food in their bowl

chi smiled taking the toothbrush from her mouth "oy... you need some help chef hiru-sempai" she chuckled setting her toothbrush on the counter and walking over to him looking at the mess "your fever down?" she asked touching a hand to his face
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Hiru was just a little warm... his fever almost gone, " im fine... dont worrie. "

he looked at the pan in disgust and then just put it in the sink in defeat.

" well ... i was try ing to make eggs... but i think.. i just killed them. " he smiled crookedly shruging, " maby i shouldnt have tried... maby you can teach me?" he asked.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:14 pm

"you didnt kill them... just a little to much love" she giggled and walked up grabbing his hand pulling him tot he stove "ok. we get out pan ready and crack the eggs in it" she said and did so as she said it. "nowjust take your hand like this and whisk" she said her hand over his as she spun the eggs arout the pan

she looked at hiru and suddenly a blush came to her face "i um.." she mumbled and blinked "did you sleep well?" she asked turning to the pan in the sink washing the burned dish
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Hiru keep facing the stove, and averting her eye's.

" umm... yeah dont remeber much about last night after getting home. " he lied to her.

he new she had to have hated it... his kiss...

" i didnt do anything last night did i?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:46 pm

ch ithought for a moment about his question

"hmm.... well..." she said and looked down at the dishes "you did kiss me... but i could have mistaken if for falling ... either way, im happy your fever is falling" she said intently fixated on cleaning the dishes now
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next