FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Maid vs Host - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Maid vs Host

4 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Maid vs Host - Page 3 Empty Re: Maid vs Host

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:43 pm

"that's pretty rough." Ryo said then looked down when he realized he'd been staring. "Ah yeah." He said moving over to her side and opened the door up for her. "You still don't look so good. I could at least make sure you get to your place safely." He felt a little worried with her being sick that she might pass out again in a not so good part of town. "It's no trouble, especially not for someone who works with Sayuri."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:52 pm

" you... you know Sayuri?" she asked walking out the door and heading closer to the train tracks.

she lived in a very small appartment first floor with the best veiw of the train track... it was the only place she could aford... best part being on the bottom floor she never got a leeky roof her nabors complained about.

she lived no more then five min walk from the train station. " i live in this building she said pointing to a poor leaning brick palce three story's tall, sporting a few broken windows, " well... i guess ill see you latter. then? tell SaYuri i said hi if you see her tonight... " she said looking down ashamed about everything.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Ryo's jaw nearly dropped at the sight of the thing but he didn't say anything when he turned his gaze back to her. "I'll be sure she gets the message." He said giving her a half smile. "Alright, I just might see you later then." He gave her a small wave over his shulder as he walked back towards his apartment. Sure the detour made him miss his interview with the college board memeber but at least he did something helpful...for some he didn't even know the name of. 'Oh well, Sayuri might know who she is.' He said with a small shrug as he opened the door to his apartment, completely forgetting he'd left his sketch pad at the clinic.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Marii made her way to her room before turning and sighing in frustration.

seh needed ot buy more medicin...

she sighed running back to the clinic were they had just left, the running made her dizy but the sleep and the meds were doing there job.

she ran in as she nurse was looking inside of it, " sorry... i guess i forgot that. " she said snaching it and grinning," i also need some cold meds... please. "

seh waited and then paid for the meds before heading back home walking slowly before going in and colapsing on her bed with a sigh.

she opend the sketch book looking at teh many faceless girls...

he was good... but he needed something... something else... something that was his and his only.

she smiled maby he was a student and she could give him the book back at th A.IT.

" well tomorrow is another day and posible more pay. " she smiled adn Thanked Ryo out loud once more before falling asleep his shetchs still in hand.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:54 pm

chi felt a hot blush rush to her face and she looked down again "ok... ill make up a room for you" she said and got up and walked out. the house was actually very large. her grandfather was almost isolated from them living through large open doors going down an outside walkway and into his room that was like a small seperate house

her room was just down the hall. and across from her door was the guest room. she opened it and cleaned up a bit. she cleaned the sheets and put fresh ones on. It was a large king size bed. everything was very old fashion japanese looking and clean.

"you can feel free to decorate anyway you like" she said and smiled at him "if you need anything... im just across the hall" she said and smiled "the room with all the panda's in it" she said smiling holding boots still then she blinked

"coco... you want to go get here and some of your stuff? ill stay up and wait for you if you like" she asked looking up at him. truthfully she was rather short compaired to him
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Sayuri looked at Hiro and she frowned slightly. "Sorry I've seen a bit too many scary movies." she laughed rubbing her forehead to hide her embarrassment. "You should be careful though Hito. You might get in trouble out here by yourself."
-----
Ryo shut his phone, his foot tapping nervously. Where was his sketch pad? He tried thinking back to where he'd last seen it but could only remember the clinic. Did he leave it there? He groaned leaning back against the wall. There went months of work...even though not all of it was complete. He thought about the faceless drawings compared to his complete sketches of scenes, objects, and even male figures. 'Maybe this is a sign I should just find something else to occupy my time...' he thought his eyes drifting closed as he fell asleep.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Hiru frowned, " ill be back soon. " he said running out the door.

he made it to his place quick grabbing some cloths and CoCo's travling kit adding some food and bottled watter before putting CoCo in her box.

the intire trip to no longer then 45 min.

he waltzed into the door like he owned the place, " Chi im home. " he anonced walking to the room she had given him.

he set his things down and got CoCo out holding her and smiling before walking to her room , " Kay.. Chi, this.. i s my CoCo " he said bitting his lip nervously.

he wanted the two to get along.

++++++++++++++++++++

Marii woke up the next morning feeling much better. she poped a pill in and swallowed it as she fliped through ryo's book once more.

he comleated many drawings... just not the female faces... why... she would have to talk to him about that... because if that was his angle... it wasnt working...

she quickly made her way to work to help open the shop, it was her day for first shift, and she always did a good job.

she also wanted to hurrie.. and ask Sayuri about the guy named Ryo.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 am

Chi blinked when he held out the fluffy cat and she smiled grabbing a piece of fish from dinner giving it to coco and scratching under her chin lightly

"nice to meet you coco, ive heard alot about you" she said smiling shaking her paw like you would when you meet a human giggling "your even prettier then he described!" she said giggling as coco munched on the fish

-----

"its alright" hiko said and smiled "ima big strong man" he laughed and smiled at her "you want someone to walk you home... your right about it being dangerous" he said "never know about the creepers that are out there" he said
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:02 am

(Whoops it went from Hiro to Hito and now to Hiko....sorry my bad!!)
Sayuri felt her lips pull into a smile even though her stomach knotted. Yes it was dangerous for a girl to be out in the city alone at night. But then again it wasn't safe for her to walk off with some guy she hardly knew. She looked Hiko up and down but didn't feel any aversion to him, only a stupid fluttery feeling that made her want to fidget. "I-I um," She began then cleared her throat. "Thank you. That would be really nice-I mean if it isn't any trouble-It's not that far-I promise." She said and realized she was stammering and began walking slowly so he could catch up. "Big and strong eh? I think that might be enough to scare off the creepers." She said with a smile towards him even though she felt a shiver go up her spine at the thought of the dark alley beside her. She heard a car alarm go off and squeeked covering her mouth with her hand and realized she'd clung to Hiko's arm. "Oh god sorry." She pulled her grip off him and turned red in embarrassment.
~~~
"Your sure?" Ryo said, staring at the nurse exasperatedly as she thumbed through her papers to hide her blush. It wasn't the same nurse from last night but this one was just as young and a little more shy than the other girl. Her eyes looked up but immediately darted away from his. "I'm sorry sir-"
"Ryo." She blushed.
"Ah-I'm sorry Ryo-sama but this book your looking for isn't here." She said and then smiled hopefully. "Maybe it was left somewhere else.." Ryo nodded and gave her a small smile. She stared at him wide eyed, her face almost completely red before she looked away. "Thank you." he said before walking back onto the street. How could he face the board members of a college now? An artist without his work, that had to be a joke...he felt like a joke. "That and I have early shift...shit." he was nowhere near being ready for work. The manager was going to have his head. For some reason the Tiredness he felt reminded him of the girl he met last night. Was she still sick? Was she resting easier than him? He rubbed his forehead and smiled slightly. It was funny how in all this mess he was able to smile but he couldn't help it. She made him feel a little hopeful that maybe his help might resort in some luck of his own.

~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:20 am

hiko smiled at her and pulled his arm around her shoulders holding on her nice and tightly "yes. ill keep you safe dont worry" he said smiling a crocked smiled at her 'holy crap!!!!' he thought 'shes so freakin cute!!! do they make plushies of this girl?!?!? i want 7!!!!' he thought but kept his appearence cool and calm. when they got to her door he watched as she stopped and looked at it and then he smiled running a hand through her hair resting his palm against her cheek "you know... your very cute Sayuri-chan" he said and leaned down like he was going to kissed her. then kissed her on the forhead

"goodnight" he said and put his hands in his pockets walking back towards the cafe. truth was. he lived in the opposite direction of her but he still enjoyed walking her. and that kiss ... even though it was on her forhead ... her skin was so soft. he spent the rest of his night thinking about what an adorable plushie she would make
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 am

Marii headed otu on the streat Ryo's book in her bag as seh started her early morning strole to work.

the air was still cool and a slight breeze made Marii smile. seh duble cheched to be sure she brought enuff meds to help ease her day, she was okay know that she was on meds...

she just needed to remeber to take it and then take it easy.

she smiled... maby she would see Ryo today...

+++++++++++

Hiru smiled as CoCo remaind calm, he hasnt ever introduced her to any one before...

smiling Huri hugged CoCo near, " well good night Chi i will see youin the moring. "

Hiru went back to his room seeting CoCo up before falling Asleep him self.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Sayuri at that moment his lips touched her forehead she felt the air escape her lungs and her tempurature raise to a blaze. When he left she had shut her door and was now taking in a heavy breath. Oh that was dangerous alright, he was very dangerous for her sanity. "I'm going to bed. I'll sleep this stupid fever off and I'll be back to normal in the morning." She thught aloud crawling into her futon not even bothering with her alarm.
She regretted it in the morning, not that she needed it. She woke up from a good sleep but as she got ready for work she couldn't help but think back on last night. She groaned and headed for work, surprised to find she was actually early when she stepped foot in the door. "well there's a first time for everything." She muttered and sighed noticing the manager had yet to show up. That was very strange.
~~~
Ryo sat at a table in the Host Cafe staring at the blank page infront of him, frowning darkly. His eyes lulled in thought and lack of sleep.
The manager was late and the cafe was due to open any minute. Ryo got to his feet walking absent mindedly. Had he ever been this dry of ideas? Was there ever a moment he didn't find time to sketch? Was it possible he was not caught in a bad luck spell? He ignored the thoughts and just continued to drum his fingers on the table.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Chi nodded to him opening her own door walkin in boots running in with her.

she laid down on her smallish pink white and black panda ped looking out the window it was pushed up against taking in a deep breath she scratched boots behind the ear as he laid on her stomach. she drifted off after a few more minutes of looking out at the moon

Chi woke up to her alarm and yawned pulling on regular clothing and her jacket trudging through the house to outside. she had to go around and blow out all the lamps everymorning, which is why her alarm was set so early.

when she came back in she made up two bento's one with Hiru-sans name on it and one with hers on it. she set a bowl of leftovers down outside the kitchen door on the patio along with a dish of milk setting boots out the door to enjoy his breakfast she had up pancakes for both her and hiru. she was fully dressed in her uniform now her hair pulled up in a high ponytail and her side bangs being held back with her panda clips hiru had rescued for her she hummed while she cleaned the dishes

~*~

Hiko took a deep breath as he walked into his tiny apartment taking off his shoes and throwing his messanger bag with his uniform down he pulled off his coat and flopped onto his bed in the room off the open kitchen/sitting area groaning. 'ahh... the sweet relief of a comfy bed' he thought and curled up into his sheets thinking about sayuri... 'shes so cute...' he thought smiling as he closed his eyes touching his lips as he fell asleep 'so soft...' he mumbled before drifting off

hiko woke and got ready slowly and lazily. hiko was chipper and happy every moment of his life. for the exception of two moments. the pain or death of a loved one... and being woken up by ... anything. he turned into a demonic ogre filled with hate trapped in an attractive mans body. grumbling he shoved some toast into his mouth pulling on his uniform and coat. after a few minutes he woke up enough to put a smile on his face as he walked out the door and headed to the cafe
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:01 pm

"Marii-chan!" Sayuri whined running up to her with wide eyes when she opened the door. "I can't find manager-san, I actually came in early today, AND to top it all off I think I'm coming down with fan girl syndrome!!!" She cried in panic though her worries were petty.
"Ah!" She blinked noticing Marii seemed less worn out today. "Marii, your better already?" She smiled brightly forgetting her previous topic and gave her a hard slap on the back. "Good thing I thought I'd have to cover for ya!" She heard someone clear their throat behind her and she looked over her shoulder to see a customer standing with a red face and in a fan boy trance.
"AH sorry master!" She said and showed him to a table now flustered.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm

hiko stopped on the corner looking at the maid cafe... he still had a few mintues before work started

he walked over to the maid cafe and opened the door. he walked past the hostess table and walked standing at the table sayuri was at with her customer and he smiled "hi sayuri-chan" he said smiling at her pulling out a little purple flower twirling it and placing it in her hair "have a good day at work ok?" he said pulling her hand to his lips before walking back to the door "ill be waiting after work to walk you home" he said and winked at her before exiting and walking to the host's cafe whistling with pride
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Marii had the place up and running, it was becase the manager had given her the key's jsut incase... seh coudlnt " make it" in the morning.

she smiled and served another costomer before pulling Sayuri aside, " you know Ryo? " she asked blushing slightly.

" i have his scetch book.... he helped me yesterday and forgot it so if you could help me meet up with him agian i can give it back to him... " she said smiling.

she did feel better, she was taking it a little easier, she was the manager for today so less work...

==========================

Hiru woke up to a happy CoCo sitting on his chest.

he smiled and petted her lightly," hey love.. "

he got up quickly changing into a diffrent blue shirt looking at him self in the mirror before levaing hte room " good moring Chi!" he called out walking into the kitchen.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:14 pm

"morning~!" chi said in a sing song fashion as she finished up with the last couple of dishes before joining him at the table "i made breakfast for ya! and set some milk out for coco... i didnt know what she normally ate so i just put out what i do for boots. some salmon and milk" she said and smiled as the lazy cat trotted into her lap. she laughed and picked him up under the arms so he was sitting like a human "haha watch this is what made me fall in love with him" she said and looked down at boots "oy! boots... panda time!!" she said and boots tuck out his belly and flattened his ears squishing his eyes shut. he looked like a very tiny tubby panda . "kawaii~! goodboy boots!" she laughed brigbtly waving his arms around "wah! ima panda!!" she said in a deeper tone hidding behind boots pretending to be his voice as he waved his paws around then stuck his tongue out and meowed swishing his tail. chi laughed and gave him a rasberry from her pancakes and he nomed on it purring

"and i always wonder why hes tubby" she said as she fed him another sugar coated rasberry as he meowed giving her large kitten eyes
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 pm

CoCo came out of the room taking her place next to Hiru expectantly till he pulled the milk and Samon to her to eat next to him at the table.

" CoCo eats anything that is human food, " he said As Chi did the panda rutine.

" i can see why you feel in love with him then panda girl." he said smiling at her.

it was so easy to sit and talk wiht Chi.. " ill walk you to work kay " he said relaxing... that was one good thing.. both of them worked prity close... so it worked out great.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 pm

she laughed brightly at the panda girl remark and nodded taking a bite of her breakfast. "sounds fun to me" she said smiling and finishing up her pancakes

"so... you sleep well then?" she asked inbetween bites
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Hiru took a moment to chew his bite and answer... the bed wasnt what he was used to, but he did indead sleep okay...

he found him self embelishing a little on his answer, " yeah, i did sleep well the best i have outside my own home. " he said taking another bite to shut him self up.

he didnt know why but Chi got him to talking... with or wiht out brains behind it...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 am

"thats good!" she said and smiled "well... we dont have a tv here... well we do but.. it isnt a colored one... and the screen is only about 5 by 5..." she said tapping her lip "but i have lots of fun stuff i usually do! and since tomorro's saturday we can pick strawberrys and celebrate!" she said and smiled "i have to take next week off from work so i can work on the festival preperations anyway so it will be a fun little break before all that hard work" she said smiling brightly at him before looking at the clock grabbing her plate and washing it off real quick

"ready to go?" she asked him.

boots scooted closer to coco before leaning over and lickin her on the tip of her nose. he plopped on the floor purring proudly of his little sneak attack
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:57 am

CoCo looked over at boots for a moment before turning back to her food as Hiru chuckled petting her ligtly before getting up and washing his dish as well, " yep, im ready to go. "

he streached lighlty before offering his arm out, " my lady " he said in good humor.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:15 am

she blushed and laughed brightly wrapping her arm around his "why thank you my lord" she said bowing her head then giggled and grabbed onto his hand instead "come on we are going to be late!" she said pulling him out of the house and kept running till they got outside the shrine a ways and she smiled slowing her pace still holding onto his hand she trotted along humming loudly a very beautiful tune. the sound was very folk song-ish though. she smiled as they turned the corner and she let go of his hand curtsying for him "thank you very much for walking me kind sir" she said giggling "oh! heres your bento" she said handing him a lunchbox smiling "have a good day Hiru-kun" she said turning and walking off. she blushed with using such an informal title as kun... but she smiled brightly at it aswell
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 am

Hiru was lost for words... she had grabed his hand and gave him lunch...

for some reason this made him feel very insecure... did she care then...

he smiled humming the tune she had been humming all the way there as he waltzed into work early with his lunch in hand, " good moring suprized to see me early "

he smiled tucking his lunch saftly into his cubby and smiled warmly taking a seat next to a very lost looking Ryo, " so... what... no coloring today?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Sayuri felt that heart stopping feeling again and found herself both stunned into silent surprise and unable to stop staring after Hiko.
"Eh, Sayuri?" The cutsomer said and she jumped slightly as if awoken from a dream.
"Ah sorry what was it you said-?" She felt herself being dragged sideways and saw the customer's face fall with defeat
"Marii?" Did she just say Ryo? Something about him helping her? She blinked and frowned slightly. "Ryoo helping someone? That has to be a first." She gave a small shrug. "I guess I can call and ask if he can come over and pick it up. Strange though, him and that sketch book are like joined at the hip." She said pulling her phone out and looked up at Marii with a raised eyebrow. "I'm warning you though. The guy is a total pain in the ass."
~~~
Ryo sighed looking over at Hiru. "Hiru? Early? That is pretty surprising." He folded his arms and slouched in his chair.
'Almost as surprising as me actually losing my work...' He laughed humorlessly at the thought. "Forgot the paper, nothing to color." He said then smiled slyly at Hiru's enthusiasm. "You seem to be having a good day." His cellphone rang and he picked it up off the table with little care. 'Sayuri?' He answered it and instantly heard her say.
"Hey Ryo."
"How come I get the feeling you were just insulting me." He said and heard her let out a small 'hmph!'.
"Look my friend Marii has something to ask you." She said and the sound of the phone being tossed into the hands of this 'Marii' made Ryo chuckle. "Play nice you two." He heard Sayuri say as she walked off but it was a little muffled by Marii's hands.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next