FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
XIII.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

XIII.2

+9
Claire
Leonknight
The Cap'n
Darkness Phoenix
Just_Smile
Erel
Archangel
BLEH
RYCloud92
13 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

XIII.2 - Page 2 Empty Re: XIII.2

Post by Erel Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

If I put my feeling aside for Rikku and my love for FF chix prattling about with their 'sailor moon' transformations, their skimpy outfits, and their sexual themed quotes, Yes. It was a a terrible sequel. lol. I agree.

But I still love it! lol.

For the sake of all FF fans I hope this breaks the first 'bad' feeling of a bad FF sequel. If they can improve on what FFXIII lacked for all of us classic FF gamers, then I'd be happy.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:19 am

I love how you can put perversion and the words, "Classic FF Gamer feel" in the same sentence.
Claire
Claire

http://www.ffliminality.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 am

I'm so gonna buy it ^^ I just adore the artwork ..

I'm really curious to the story !
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

http://sillyhearts.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:45 am

nemo wrote:I love how you can put perversion and the words, "Classic FF Gamer feel" in the same sentence.

Perversion is a classic feel for me. LOL! Especially to yellow bikini clad Al Bhed girl!
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 am

Looking good so far. If they keep the good things they did in the first game, polish it up and add what some of the FF veteran fans wanted and they'll make a good true sequel.

And of course the game looks great graphic wise.

Lightning dead? lol.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 am

Someone on DA posted the new official trailer :

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6316724/index.html

I actually like it that they use characters who haven't been used much in the original XIII and the new character seems okay Smile
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:04 pm

The new character's name is Noel. He's supposedly going to be voiced by Jason Marsden, who voiced Haku in Spirited Away and Max Goof of the Wonderful World of Disney.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 pm

no offense, but I wasn't impressed much by the new trailer, looked dumb, of course I'll still get it, but idk---lightning dead, o boy, bring out the dramatics, and I don't know much about Noel atm, but he looks kinda gay, where the hell is Snow? Sara, that little skank
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:14 pm

^ LOL! We don't even know if Snow and Sera got married yet.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:18 pm

I could care less about Snow, I wanted him dead the moment I saw his face.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:58 pm

It just looks like XIII with more interaction with the battle sequence. Like i said it has potential. It can also flunk.

@Zack: lol nice. Maybe she's into KH looking characters! But I Snow is alive he'd kick Noel's ass.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:46 pm

no kidding, Noel looks like a little girl, Snow was a cool character, dont tell me he went through all that trouble to save Sara, just so she can run of with this dweeb. Hopefully that isn't the case
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Erel wrote:It just looks like XIII with more interaction with the battle sequence. Like i said it has potential. It can also flunk.

@Zack: lol nice. Maybe she's into KH looking characters! But I Snow is alive he'd kick Noel's ass.

I think the whole cast is supposed to be alive x3
It's also weird that serah looks for her sister, while her boyfriend is gone too ? But the trailer showed that old group of people (yeah, I forgot the name >>) of Snow.

Just_Smile
Just_Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:57 am

Was the chick's name {the asian looking one with the gun} Leblanc? lol.

Well, Again we'll see. Honestly though now that I think about it, Serah looks hella young while freaking Snow looks at least 6 years older than her. But I do want Snow and Sazh to be in the game. We know about Vanille and Fang, Hope, I hope he is an NPC, but we'll see I guess.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:53 pm

I hope Hope died a slow terrible death....
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness Phoenix Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 pm

LOL! I hated him at first but then I got over it.
Darkness Phoenix
Darkness Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:59 pm

I feel apart from everyone else about Hope, I loved the little faggot. Snow is fucking retarded, everything about him is just annoying and with little redeeming features. Stubborn, over-confident and just fuckin retarded. The only reason I liked Lightning was cause she was eye-candy to me, plus, she ends up being one of the best team members. Snow's only use for me in battle is if I really REQUIRED a tank, which I've never needed, Relentless Assault does the job of raping a boss.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:38 am

Hope had ALexander. Alexander remains to be one of my favorite summons after seeing him in FFVII. Never found much use to him though. I think his mother would've been a better Playeable character.

Snow absorbed every godamn attack any boss tried to give. That's probably why I had very little hard time with bosses like Cid, Barthandelus, and some of those mechs cause I had him in my party {I was always Lightning, Vanille, and Snow}. His character was a little obnoxious but what's a rag tag of FF team without a confident character.

A bipolar opposite for two characters people tend ot hate a lot: Snow the go get em Monk wiht fists that ground and pounds, or a whiny ass pussy little boy who throws... boomerang. lol. Wow. I wonder who's more useful in a real situation lol.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:55 am

Sentinel hardly ever came into use since only like, two enemies in the game don't use an area-of-effect attack. Pretty much makes the Sentinel useless if everyone gets hit. They all huddle together, which makes it even more pointless.

The one who will get himself killed is likely to be less useful than the one who might think something through. Seriously, how many near-death experiences will Snow go through before he realizes that maybe there's a brain in his head?
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:35 am

Didn't you say you had a hard time beating Cid? lol! took me 2 tries and that fight was a 'no brainer' for me and I had Snow. You can't argue that a Sentinel is pointless when you had a hard time with one of the easiest bosses in the game. And the Sentinel for a lot of people was useful especially for beating the harder bosses/enemies later on in gran pulse, the Adamantoise is a good example of that {but you can also try Vanille's death for a quick kill maybe}.

And I'm going to disregard that comment about 'think it through' crap statement. Lol! That whole comments sounds like wisdom from too many Hollywood like life lessons. Lol!

Anyways, back to a more worth note conversation of this topic, FFXIII-2 seems to feature a more useful summoning sequence since they were godamn pointless in FFXIII. Let's hope they live up to their past selves since summons are dying down. Button interaction is always a good way to boost up morale. They can always try and come back to controlling them like they did in FFX.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 am

@nemo, trust me, you will be using ur sentinel A LOT more in the later stages of the game, it's a necessity. You don't have to use Snow, you can use Fang, but Snow has higher hp. As for characters, I thought Snow could be a bit dumb at times, but I liked his character as a whole, as for Hope, no he just annoyed me from the moment I saw him (and to think that little prick actually tried to kill Snow, lol thats funny)
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just_Smile Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 pm

yeah, I also think the sentinel thing was good. It really helped me out sometimes. I would have died 1,000,000 times more,lol.

Besides, I'm wondering if here's SOMEONE who likes Hope xD
Just_Smile
Just_Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:32 pm

^that would be me. lol

I beat Cid on my second try, little bit of grinding got the job done, never even touched Sentinel, since most of Cid's attacks hit basically everyone.

Guess I'll leave this thread, I have no hope for XIII-2 and I'll leave it at that.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 pm

nemo wrote:Good lord almighty, it's like a mirror match with this boss. I've tried maybe, three times to kill him and nothing seems to work after :[

Check your Cid Raines post, my friend. You might have a typo. And Try fighting the Adamantoise, Sentinel helps a great deal, but if you find a way to kill it without one, then hey, you're a pro. Twisted Evil

@Zack: Hope killing Snow? It's like Vanille trying to beat Lightning. It doesn't add up. lol.

@Smiles: Do you like Hope? lol. I'm going to take a bet that you don't, right???

But on the E3 trailers Lightning is shown with Odin. Didn't they lose the powers after they beat that thing in Cradle? whatever the name of that thing was? I guess its premature to ask questions like that.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:35 pm

I must've confused myself with one of my posts, either that one or the one up thar. I don't really remember, but I found him ridiculously easy on my last try.
Claire
Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next