FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Erel Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Arin sighs. She wanted it out her chest and she wants the facts known as how they are, however she has dug herself a grave and has no way of getting out of it. She wanted to delve into it more however now's not the time. Aka asked abotu the coffee and Arin responded by getting a cup and pouring Aka some.

"Yeah. Here." She hands her the coffee the creamer and the sugar. "Hey, listen, I"m going out in a couple of hours to um... pick up something from Shibari....."

She almost chokes mentioning the place. It's an awkward subject that Aka just asked a moment ago to be dropped. Now she's bringing it up again.

"And I'm going shopping... want to co-- Oh... Yujin."

She sighs.

"Well did you need anything or want anything while I'm in that area?"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 5 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Aka Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 am

Aka listened to Arin and shook her head, " no im fine... i dont have money to spair this month."

she tried to smile as lightly as possible and shrugged.

"dont push your self, i dont expect you to go buying us things." she took a sip of her coffee and smiled as the heat eased down into her.

she got a slight nagging feeling at the mention of that place...but seeing as it wasnt coming to mind she brushed it off for the time being.

" go ahead and go the door will be open for you to return. " Aka said trying to be polite despite her mood.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Arin smiles.

"Okay. Well... you know my cell. IF you think of anything let me know. I'm going to grab a new lap top since I pretty much didn't have space in my luggage to bring my other one. But I need it for work. HOpe you don't mind, I'll be working while I'm here while I deal with... Judas."

Arin shakes her head at her own jabbering and smiled. She walked towards the room, calls a cab and starts to change. Of course the lack of weight hanging aorund her neck made her feel... helpless and unprotected. Regardless even she knows she needs to let time soothe the open wounds she inflicted on her scenario. Grabbing skinny jeans, Arin pairs it with red chuck taylors and a black shirt with a goofy anime kunoichi in the middle of her shirt. She grabs her bracelet and puts it on, looking at the mirror, her way of dressing out of work makes her look a few years younger. That and she looks young already for her age. Smilling and barely putting any make up on, she walks back to the kitchen and grabs her purse.

"Kay. I'll be back. In a few hours. Call me if ya need anything. Or Yujin can!"

She winks and closes the door behind her. In mere minutes, the cab arrives and she goes about her errands.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Aka sighed as the door shuts.

she was alone. what a day...

taking another sip of coffee she got up from the table and did some busy work. anything to keep her mind off her thoughts.

when she ran out of work with Yujin still asleep she jumped in the shower to clean off... she felt disgusting... dirty. some how she felt guilty for slapping Arin despite how right it felt to do so...

Aka took only a quick shower before going to check on yujin again as she changed her cloths. she hoped she dint wake him up if he was still sleep ing.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:39 am

---------

"Is this how you want it?"

It's his voice echoing in his mind. It's a memory, a repeated memory that he can't seem to just erase no matter how hard he tries. He's tried as hard as he can in the past but it's like clawing brick walls with his nails. The only thing he was able to do was hurt himself rather than scratch the surface.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!!!"

He watches as she throws his things out of their room. THeir pictures together. Their treasure holds. Their keep sakes.

"It's too fucking much, Yujin!!! Godamn you!!! Godamn everything!!!"

"Arin..."

He takes a step forward.

"Don't!!!!" He stops walking towards her. "STOP!!!"

More tears seems to fall on her face. She holds her hand up and looks at the ring he knelt down to give her some odd months ago. She looks at him, her eyes full of tears. She then takes the ring off her finger and throws it at him. It didn't hurt the way one would think. Not physically. It wasn't hte weight hitting his chest, it was the thought. The act. The meaning. THat was the moment that it hit him. out of rational thinking or just on her norm impulsive behavior, Arin had just put another nail in the coffin.

"........ Arin...."

"Get out!!! NOW!!!!"

Pieces. He felt like was shattered in pieces. He looks at the ring.

"....I love you."

".....!!!!" Her fists clenches. "Fuck you!!!"

She runs twoards him in anger? Or sorrow? Or because she knows nothing else but to respond out of anger? No matter. Her small fists pounding on his chests. It didn't hurt either, it was more painful again emotionally. Every blow she lets out a tear. Every moment, she becomes weak. Weaker. Until she lost her own strenght to stand and falls to her knees. Yujin adjusts so that she would be lying her head on his chest as she cries. Cried.

She cried herself out until she fell asleep. He carried her to their bed; or her bed now and tucked her in. She must've worn herself out pretty bad for he spent at least an hour packing his necessary things. He thought nohting but the pain and his own anger. it's what made him zip up his suitcase, look at the sleepin ARin. He sighs and grabs the ring her gave her and puts it on the desk next to her bed.

He leans over to her and kisses her on the forehead.

"Good bye and... I'll always love you. For Eternity."

He walks to the door closes it.....

it was almost like yesterday when that happened.

-------

"Arin... don't..."

Yujin shifts in bed. Crying out a name that was real definitive in his dream. With those words, he shifts into a sitting position. And there he realizes he has a masssive headache.

"....Ow...."

He got up too fast.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Aka had just gotten into something comfy when Yujin started to toss and turn as if in a bad dream.

going to his side she sat on the edge of the bed as he calles out for Arin in his sleep...

she gasps feeling a pain in her chest at her name from in his sleep... what type of dream was he having.

when he sat up she looked away gathering her senses before turning back to him.

" you okay babe?" she asked putting her on the side of his face to turn his face her hers.

" you got a head ache? do you think you can take some advil?" she started standing up.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Yujin hears Aka's voice and turns to her and smiles while he grasps his head.

"Yeah... Headache... hang over. A massive one no doubt." He chuckles then realizes he remembers nothing. "After that advil, would you mind telling me what the hell happened? And..."

He looks down realizing he's not wearing barely anything.

"Better question... what the hell happened after dinner???"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Aka took her time going to grab a glass of water and some advil...

she needed time to think of her response first.... what would she tell him... she couldn't tell him every thing right off the bat... that would be a bad idea... hell she wasn't ready to say it out loud to him...

like saying it to him would make it so true....

getting back in to the room Aka smiled lightly and handed him the pills then the glass as he took them down.

" i ah... i think you should rest up some more... you are in bad shape babe... i have been worried this is the first time i have seen you so bad...hell you got out of the hospital in better shape " she said trying to differ the subject of telling him what happened that night....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:45 pm

Yujin took the advil and drank the water. He is in pretty bad shape. Hell with his head pounding, he knows he must've drank a lot. He remembers glimpse and fragments if he tries, but it's just not clicking.

"Yeah.... I haven't had this in years..."

He remembers the woman in with the mask dancing.

"The room. The red room.... with the woman in red..." He shakes his head trying not too hard to think about it. his headache is bugging him and some more rest will probably do him good. He lays back down taking a deep breathe. "Yeah your right... I should get some rest. Hey... where's Arin?"

The thought of his dream made him ask that question.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Aka smiled at him agreeing with her till the word ... that name came out of his mouth.

Aka shrugged, " she had business to attend to. "

sighing she put a hand on his shoulder and put a finger to her lips to silence him.

" just rest babe... we can talk when you wake up again okay "

smiling at him she bent down kissing him lightly, " just call for me if you need anything kay... ill be here in the house kay "

she then got up and left before he could ask another question about Arin.

she closed the door and sighed at this. she wanted to tell him what happened and then again she didnt ...

she wanted to say and ask so many things...

walking to the kitchen she sat down crossing her arms and resting her head on the table trying to think...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Yujin closed his eyes and fell into sleep quickly. His fatigued body is still aching for rejuvenation that only sleep can provide. So he fell in with haste and soon the incoherent flow of dreams starts to swarm about him.

---------

Arin was out for a few hours. Her first stop was obviously Shibari. She was happy when Dracov Ophis was not there to greet her; He was busy with some other business that only his girls welcomed her. Arin had become quite popular in this 'lounge' that all the employees knows of her or 'knows' about her. Attending to her needs there was quick. She got her stuff and Yujins and got out before she had to deal with the owner. She didn't want another awkward proposition from Mr. Ophis himself.

The rest of the day she spent spoiling herself. After getting her laptop, of course she went shopping to her usual place. She even went ahead and bought herself a new purse. Black leather with logos stitched all over it. Just for fun and 'consideration' she bought Aka the same style carryall purse, hot pink leather however. Same price.

Then the rest of the time she bought Yujin a watch, another pair of red sunglasses that are rare, then she went off and got herself coffee before she addressed to her cab driver to go home. Of course the cab driver had been the same the whole time and she just tipped the man for the day's work rather well. After helping her up the door step of Aka's house, she used her copied key to open it.

"I'm back!!!"

She said as happily as she could strugglin with all her stuff and the tray with three iced coffee cups.

"Aka? Yujin?"

She called out as she closes the door behind her and locks it.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Aka was in the kitchen still feeling unearthly tired when she heard the key in the door lock and froze. only sachi had a spair key Aka thought gasping till Arin burst through the door being noise as hell.

" SSSSHHHHHHHH!" Aka hissed at her closing the door and turning to glare at Arin her heart still pounding and the image of Sachi still in her head.

" who the hell gave you a god damn key! " she whispered loudly not wanting to bother Yujin.

" you do know its not exactly legal to make your self a copy with out my fricken permission right?" she stated rather unhappirly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 am

Arin blinks looking at Aka who seems like a ghost had just walkd in. Shrugging her questions off, Arin giggle and hands her a bag with the hot pink leather carryall inside.

"Got ya somethign!!!"

She walks in and puts all the stuff in the living room. 3 bags. One big one, and two small size bags. One has her lap top, the other has Yujin's stuff, the big bag is a combination of the items she retrieved of Yujin's from Shibari and some stuff she bought for herself.

"Want some coffee? Oh... and Yujin's things are here.... I need to get them dry cleaned. They're dirty...."

She looks to the side feeling awkward.

"Um.... open the bag. See if you like it. Oh shit.... the price tag... don't look at it please."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 am

Aka sat the bag on the table to let Arin take the price tag off.... Aka had had enough scares today... she didnt need another.

she shivered unable to shake the sick feeling that she was being watched.... Sachii was back on her mind in full force and her had her frowning.

Picking up the ice coffee the all but chugged it down in one go... till she paused and looked down into the mostly ice.... iced coffee in her hand and swallowed grimacing.

she had guessed well the flavor she liked it was almost right... but there was one big small problem... she had not even told Yujin she was lactose intolerant... and Arin the Oblivious.... would not know it if it was tattooed on ehr ass right before Arins face....

" milk.... does this have milk " in it she asked as a painful cramp crushed her milk coffee filled stomach answering for Arin.

groaning Aka new that the drink would not stay long so she dashed for the bath room pulling her hair back as she went moaning in pain as another cramp hit her abdominal as Nausea hit her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am

Arin blinks.

"Of course it has milk, silly. It's coffee.... who would drink nasty black coffee?"

As Aka ran to the bathroom, Arin shrugs and goes to the bag and takes the price tag off. She sighs. In all honesty, in her head she thought she was being cheap. Hell she was. The amount she acutally spends on a normal basis would make this cycle seems cheap. She pulls out the new lap top and starts messing with it waiting for Aka to get out the bathroom.

As mcuh money as she spent, she would be reimbursed for the lap top since it is work related. As she waits for Aka, she pulls out one of the cards Sachluph gave her from Dracov. She was suppose to give it to Aka, she wasn't exactly sure why.

"You alright in there? By the way, there's a card for you. A business card from Mr. Ophis....."

The lap top turns on.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:54 am

Aka lost everything that was in her stomach then feeling retched as she finished and washed her mouth out...

if she had not known better should accuse Arin of trying to poison her... but she didnt know about her allergy...

leaving the bathroom she come out and took a look at the pink bag. it was nice... and expensive and a color close to Aka's honest girly girly heart... but she didnt really use a purse... she had a bad habit of losing them... half the time all ther things went into her bra... if it didnt fit... why take it?

" what card?" she asked taking a look at it and then drooped it back down quick enough, " that guy... no thanks... all he did was say weird crap to me... while Yujin was there... how the hell do you know this guy?" she asked full dislike in her voice.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 am

'Weird crap'. What did he say when they were on the way to the red room?

Then speaking of red, Arin's face color shifted and she couldn't help but pause in her own actions as Aka asked: 'how the hell do you know this guy?'. She takes a gulp of her own breath and tries to play it off.

"Um. Business. Trip... for company. With my company...."

She stutters on her own words and tries to go back and work on her laptop's processing.

"I... I'm sure... he liked how you looked... heheheh... yeah."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:14 am

" so he offer's me a job to sleep with him?" she said in a distressed high girly voice before blinking and thinking back...

" he offered you job before too... " she half mumbled to her self before she jolted and looked at ARin wide eye's gasping.

" OMG..... Oh My Good God Damnit " she she hissed. " no way in hell... you SLEPT WITH HIM!"

she shook her head in as much shock as in disbelife. " oh... please say you didnt give Yujin what ever he has when you raped him " she growled and then stoped...

" oh god.... he has slept with all of them.... and ... they touched.... DAMNT" she growled at Arin, " do you even know if this guy was clean before exposing us to that crap! " she said trying to keep her voice low.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 pm

The words that followed Aka's realization of what happened between her and Dracov took Arin by complete surprise. She didn't have much to say. At least not right away.

"I... Uh.... I--- I didn't rape Yujin....."

So many things touched on all at once in that moment that her head and emotions are overloading.

"....I.... He's clean.... I had myself checked after...." Arin's flesh is now completely pink from being embarassed and ashamed. ".... I... I... Don't tel Yujin... please? It was a mistake... A one night stand... I was drunk as hell in that place a couple of days ago... well you rmember and... next thing I know I was invited to his office and... I was shackled in this bed with him on top.. and ... and..."

She's making it sound like rape for how ashamed she is. Of course she was the one who flirted with Dracov first and the two of them got theirs.

"okay... so... I.... I started it... but... I didn't mean for it to end up that way! I swear..!"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Aka shook her head adn looked away from her. " i dont care who you sleep with for what reason as long as its not me and Yujin" she said.

sighing heavily she sat on the coffee table still feeling nauseous. " you are a poodle Arin... expensive, sporadic , and scatter brained. "

getting up she went back into the kitchen. " when you leave my house after all this is over i wan that key. if you were meant to have one i would have given you one. "

she looked back at Arin with a tired expression on her face. " what have i done to you to deserve this?" Aka asked. before sitting at the table at a loss for what to do now.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:35 pm

'poodle'. It's like being called a bitch but not as vague, there's a description about which bitch she is.

Arin sighs and looks at the blank screen of her new lap top. She then listens to Aka talk and then her question pops up.

"I ask myself the same question. I am lost most times. I just... do things to do things to feel the moment but I regret a lot of things. I spend a lot of money on things I want at the spare of the moment but not realize I don't really like it later..... I guess thats how I got myself in this situation...."

Taking one more deep sigh she looks at AKa.

"I didn't meant for anything to happen the way they did. I don't think you deserve what ended up happening.... after all... any girl able to keep Yujin as deep and as occupied as you don't deserve any of the crap... handed....Look I know you don't believe me but I didn't do anything to Yujin. Nothing happened. What can I do to make you believe that? ANd that whole thing with Dracov is NOTHING. It means nothing."

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Aka listened to Arin's answer to her Rhetorical question. " you did not have to answer that. " she said turning away from her.

hell.... if Aka could just learn to say no... but that just didnt work some how and she could not toss her out..

as for believing her... that was another story. " me every believing you about that... will depend on Yujin and what he remembers " she said quietly.

" either way, living in the moment like that has consequences. " Aka stated.

she sighed getting up and started up a kettle... maybe some tea would help her out.

" for while you are here... please do not bring in a lot of milk filled products, i am lactose intolerant " she shrugged. " i guess thanks for thinking about me... the flavor was good any way " she said trying to keep the moment from getting strained.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 pm

"Sure. I can do that."

Arin looks at her blank screen yet again before lookin at Aka.

"I.... You're not going to tell Yujin about... Dracov and me are you?"

She feels awkward asking her that question. She should. Why would she ask her EX's current Girlfriend not to tell him about his ex's exploitation of sexual needs. Then again, why should it matter at all since they aren't in a relationship? Arin didn't think about that logic until after she asked. Now she draws back waiting for an answer she doesn't want to hear.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

" i dont care who the hell you sleep with... just dont do it in my house or flaunt it about here." Aka said not bothering to looking at Arin.

she finished her tea and started to drinking it. " but dont you ever think of doing something like that again. i cant say i will not toss you to the wolves then " Aka said.

" i know im too nice for my own good.... but trust me. im not as nice as i seem " she said looking at her before smiling.

Aka sighed, " gosh... what will i do for dinner " she mumbled thinking hard. Yujin coudlnt be able to eat much was he?

as much as she could have she didnt was to ask ARin if he usualy could eat after a night like that...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Arin sighs and nods at Aka's statement. Funny as it is she understand and agrees, however she isn't really sure how she gets herself involved with such situations.

Then the idea of food comes into mind. She cringes at Aka's response oonce Arin states her other preparations.

"Um... I ordered food while I was out. It should be delivered here soon. Yujin.... does best if he eats a lot of rice and soup... since we've had a lot of chinese food lately, I mixed it up! Thai food coming in and as for soup, I ordered his favorite when he is hung over which is sweet and sour soup..."

She looks to the side awkwardly.

"... Yeah it's chinese soup but it's the only thing he likes when he is hung over before he can eat solids... I hope you like thai food."

She giggles nervously.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next