FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Erel Mon May 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Arin smiles at Aka's actions as she can see her legs trying to cover her inevitably shown case panties. Black laced, since Arin already had taken a peek. Then AKa asked about dinner which pulls her off the trance of staring.

"Oh, the menu. Don't worry, it's taken care of. Everything that you and I loved back in Kali, Yujin. they have here. Well, some I had to specially order, but I think it covers most of everything. well... some of the disgusting food you eat back in your native culture won't be served here."

Yujin chuckles. He himself can't help but look down at the transparent table with both Aka and Arin's nice legs shown in full view. Arin crosses her legs, right over left and has no qualms if she sat otherwise with her red unergarnment showing.

"Hey." Arin calls in a playful manner. "you keep peeking down there, but little kitten over there decides to be shy and converved."

Arin teases Aka.

"Won't you show off those nice black laced that I'm sure has gone in your mouth sometime before, Kitten."

Arin's mood had changed a bit, she's more sassy and Yujin can tell. Of course that comment was as much of an asrousal as it was crossing a line. Yujin shakes his head.

"Arin...."

"Yujin...." Arin giggles.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 3 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Aka Mon May 02, 2011 5:45 pm

AKa smiled still triying to keep them from sight. " only as often as in Yujins mouth"

her retort was short but just what Aka needed to lay a little clame...

seeing as Arin was making use of her past to impress her boyfriend.

she wanted a new drink. somthing just as strong.

" so... is some liquar on the list? " Aka said hopfully.

she wanted to keep her buzz going. luckly she liked asian food... loved some of it. dinner should be good.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon May 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Yujin can only chuckle and thought that Aka's comment wad as arousing as it was embarrassing. He shrugs as Arin had a very momentary shift in facial expression but she quickly changed it as a waitress came to put down what seems to be a bottle of hennessy and a few shot glasses.

"Shiva."

Arin says to a light skinned woman who's outfit consisted of nothing but... A shibari rope work in blue and baby blue ropes. Of course her arms and legs aren't bound but the ropes did cover the groin area just right and her nipples. Yujin couldn't help but stare.

"Arin. Look at you dear! Looking all hott... Did you take up Mr.Ophis' offer about working that pretty face and nice bod of yours for us?"

Arin giggles and shakes her head. Yujin couldn't help but hear this and as he looks about, he can't help but notice that all the waitress are.... In shibari outfit and good looking as well as endowed.  Of course Shiva's comment perked up Yujin's attention.

"I told Dracov I'm here for business and nothing else for that night and tonight."

"Business! Honey, not only did you tip good last week but you also made Mr. Dracov Ophis a smiling man when you left later that night from his quarters. You wearing all red and catching the boss' attention was something else, Hun."

Arin giggles nervously. Yujin puts 2 and 2 together. That was from the same night she came back to Aka's place drunk and.... Slutty. 

"Well, a shame. You'd look good dancing with us Hun. But anyways. Enjoy you three. I'll be back to serve your food."

Arin waves good bye and can't help but feel both Aka and Yujin's eyes on her after finding out that detail.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Aka would see a girl like Arin working in a place like this...

the entire experience of the place... was something to get a look at.

it was stimulating and arousing... but the way Arin flaunted it was ... also something.

Aka was first to the glasses and began pouring the shots and passing them about.

" alright i guess this is to good food" she said smiling.

tonight was good as long as she looked at it right. Aka was determined to have fun.

" and... depending on how they get into those... maybe you can get me one of them oufits. " she winked at Arin, " you know how Yujin would love to have HIS girl tied up and help less" she said barbing Arin a little
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Yujin takes his shot, Arin does so a little after glaring at Aka for a moment.

"Well, kitten," Arin licks her lips from the taste of the hennessy. "You have to impress the people here, make yourself known, and you have to grow up first," Arin giggles. "I'm just glad they didn't ask me to manage this place. I'd spend too much time having fun than managing it."

"Amongst other things." Yujin chimes in.

"Shut up, Yujin."

He smirks at her remark and pours the next shot.

"THere's more to what Yujin likes in a girl btw, ask me a question, and I can help."

"Arin...."

"Oh look, here's the food. That was quick. Or maybe I'm just efficient in planning things. Maybe I should manage your resturaunt you work in, Aka."

Shiva, and another waitress in green shibari brings two large trays of food. As the plates gets put in front of them, Yujin can help but want a bite of every delicious and elegant food put in front of them. Sushi, Calamari, tempura, teriyaki, steak, all kinds of many kinds. All looking fresh and meaningful. Then the last touch, water for all three.

"Ms. Sirushi, let me know if you need anything else."

"Oh stop with the formality, Sachluph."

The girl with green ropes giggles and winks at her. Shiva brushes her hand through Yujin's shoulder and smiles and winks at Aka then at Arin and walks off. Arin smiles and looks at the food.

"Yujin, if there's anything else you can htink of, let me know so I can shoot one of our beautiful waitress. I'm sure I can get it made."

Yujin looks at the food.

"No, I think we'll be fine."

"All you can eat, sweetie. And dessert too. So dig in. Little Kitten, did you want me and Yujin to spoon feed you? Or maybe a booster chair?"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue May 03, 2011 9:46 pm

" only if you need pull ups seeing as you are not too much older then me " Aka said taking a piece of Kalimari and popping it in her mouth.

" hehe my fave"she shrugged looking at Yujin shortly before turning her liquor relaxed gaze at arin.

" i got lucky with this baby face and just look younger but dont worry ill lie about my age so you dont look too old. " she giggled picking up a piece of tempura and offering it up to Yujin.

" Yujin on the other hand... you want me to feed you with my hand... or my mouth "she offered just to be silly almost forgetting who had started the who feeding thing...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed May 04, 2011 12:56 am

"Aka, let's try and act a little bit, less like the waitress for a moment, kay, sweetie?" Yujin chuckles. "Later on the other hand..."

Arin sighs.

"Don't lie about your age, Aka. Yujin will look like he's robbing the cradle if you do. Remember, this is an age restricted resturaunt, not like some generic type that you find in Shadespoint."

Yujin sighs and puts a raw tuna and rice in his mouth. He is trying his best to not laugh as the two keep bombarding each other with backhanded comments and straight to the point insults.

"Ladies," However he is tryin to keep the night less drama and less awkward than it already has been at some point. At least he is trying to considering how intoxicated he is. "Come now come now, let's all calm down and just eat please."

"Tell little Kitten to please try to act like a lady and not like a girl. This place is an adult oriented place."

"Shot." Yujin stammers and raises his glass. "Take a shot, you two. Come on."

It's the best way Yujin can try to regain some sort of peace.

Last edited by Erel on Fri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed May 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Aka giggled at Yujins remark about behaving like the waitress...

she couldn't help it so she picked up the glass and took the shot gladly.

it was better then listening to her bitch... Aka was not the third wheel here.... so Arin needed to chill.

And aka needed more Alcohol.

" again" Aka said taking a second hit with out waiting for the others then precoded to get more to eat.

she wanted to need her hands busy as to not find her self trying to strangle Arin with them.

eating was painless enough Aka even got into a better mood. good food fallowed by more shots got Aka in a good mood.

she and Arin both kept their mouth shut. till that was Ophis came to Arins side bending to whisper in her ear.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat May 07, 2011 2:40 am

Yujin watches intently as this Dracov Ophis guy leans over and whispers to Arin. Arin's facial reaction shifted from curious, to attentive, to very pleased. She nods and Dracov nods as well and he walks off, his eyes seemingly on Aka for a moment before walking off. He seems to not even give a care that Yujin is about.

"Well," Arin giggles and offers the last shot. They've stopped eating for a few minutes now. Enough to digest and let the alcohol take its claim already. "Now for the fun part of the night."

Yujin raises a brow not really sure how to take it. He shrugs and takes the gesture and takes the shot along with Aka and Arin. With that, Arin indulges the feeling of the warm alcohol and gets up letting herself stretch and giggling.

"Come on you two, let's enjoy the rest of the night."

Yujin shrugs and grabs the mint candy and takes it, giving the other one to Aka seeing that Arin already took it. She leads, Yujin following along with Aka, trying not to gaze too long at the dress attire of the waitiress, and the waitress themselves. Him buzzing, he can't help but smirk at every single good looking bod in front of him. They go up the fancy stairs, through a more isolated area, through the wicked music, and the obvious sight of men gazing at the wonderful world of strippers dancing their stuff. He can see them clearly through the transparent glass walls. He smirks and takes his eyes forward again where the 'long walk' leads them towards a red hall where Yujin catches a glimpse of Dracov again waiting for them.

"Ms. Sirushi, this way."

Arin nods as Dracov opens the wide elegant red door. Dracov kept the door opened as ARin walks in, then Yujin follows.

"You're a pretty little kitten," Dracov leans over to Aka's ear and somewhat covering her path to the door. "Arin... *ahem* Ms. Sirushi had mentioned she knew somewhat who is quite capable of having some traits to fulfill a certain crowd within my clientele. Tell me, would you like to use that... edible trait you have for some good money?"

Dracov leans over as if examining a piece of meat.

"Trust me. I do a good inspection and make sure my employees are well taken care of and prepared for such endeavors I offer here. Ms. Sirushi can tell you all about it."

Yujin suddenly felt the lack of Aka's presence and turns around to see Dracov seemingly whispering something to her. Arin stops and notices it as well but before she had the chance to call Yujin, she hears the exotic entertainment coming their way. Arin then sees the door open to their right and the sight of five lovely, and very well prepared women coming their way. Arin grins.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat May 07, 2011 7:49 pm

"You're a pretty little kitten," Dracov say's causing Aka to pause and look at him almost confused as his words sink in.

Aka listens and handled it as best she could in her liquored state... " um... as ah... i guess flattering as this is... " Aka started.

" i ah... don't see my self working for a place like this while i'm with a boyfriend... i mean it would be fun i guess " she said giggling.

" but Yujin is all the excitement i need, so if you want help ask Arin not me" she smiled and shrugged, " bye, thanks for the good food."

AKa ventured to the door to see around Yujin at the young women inside.

" hello guest" a slim red head said coming forward wrapping an arm around Arins waist, " let me steal this little one away while my friends help... make you comfortable. "

Aka smiled and put a hand on Yujin arm " by all means steal her away "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun May 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Arin sneers at Aka's comment. She let's it go and grins at the red head pulling her by the waist.

"Oh my... I'm being kidnapped."

Arin giggles and walks towards another room and let's out a loud yelp of excitement as the door is closed.

Yujin was still thinking about what Dracov said to Aka but then four shibari dressed... Waitress/Strippers comes towards him and Aka.

"Hey kitten."

An attracting 5'5 blonde stripper with red highlights walks towards Aka along with 2 others. Gleefully she grabs one of Aka's arm and starts to pull her towards the room.

"Come here. I can bathe you with my tongue like a mommy kitty would."

Yujin raises a brow in excitement. He adored this blonde girl a lot. The red ropes fitting snugly on the parts of her body matched her skin tone and the highlights. As he admired the girl coyly tantalizing Aka, the remaining girls seems to have their own plans as they start to strut towards the two of them.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun May 08, 2011 7:21 pm

three had a hold on Aka in no time giving her no time to argue or pull away. not that that was on her intoxicated mind.

she could not help letting her eye's wander over the girls forms...

the blond having pulled her into the room pulled her up a plat form were a brunet with Orange ropes on her curvy body and a boyish figured purple haired girl in blue ropes took her arms and shoved her into a chair.

her arms went up into leather loop above her before they were pulled tight then her legs shackled to the legs of her chair forcing her legs apart.

Aka squeaked in suprize looked for yujin the moment a ball gag found its way into her mouth muffling his name.

the purple haired girl took a hold of Yujin and got him seated as well with out restraining him. she took a seat in his lap and giggled " hope you dont mind that we make a snack of your little lady friend? " she said playfully bitting his ear after words.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue May 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Everything happened fast, or maybe he was too busy observing the beautiful and seducing women that surrounded him and Aka. In mere moments, Aka is now sitting down, hands shackled together above her, ankles cuffed forcing her to show off her nice laced undies.

Yujin wanted to say something however he found nothing in him that thought it was danger they were in. That and he is a little drunk and very much well arousd by the combination of everything. Then he founded himself gently and roughly shoved to the chair. Before he is able to do anything, the short haired purple haired girl is now on his lap and bit his ear. Yujin couldn't help but let out a moan of shock and shiver of delight runs through his body. His hands instinctively takin a hold of the slim girl's waist to pull her off, but instead he found her flesh rather tantalizing.

"A snack?" He raises a brow and couldn't help but examine the rope work on her. "Hhhmmm. Of course not. But I get most of her while you ladies only get a morsel of her."

The blonde haired one giggles as she is kneeling down, resting her arms on Aka's right knee. She runs her nails through Aka's exposed leg softly, sliding up and down as her blue eyes locking at Aka's confused and obviously intoxicated self.

"Wow. You're hott boyfriend is touchy," She glances for a moment at Yujin and her co worker. "Amethyst is going to have fun with him. I'm Harlequin, by the way. I'll be taking care of you, and possibly get a hold of your boyfriend for you... in places that I'm sure you don't share."

She winks as her blonde pigtails adds to the 'innocent' look she was trying to pull.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed May 11, 2011 9:56 pm

lLace and leather.

her short skirt might have been taken off for all the good it did her know. The read room matched Aka Making her center stage on the huge wooden and leather chair she was now chained to…

she could feel the leather , The texture strange and exciting at the same time. as she tried to pull her knees back together as the blonde ran her hands over her .

Amithist bit her lip letting her hand push back his coat, “ well… Lacy and Quin… seems our little miss Kitten’s boyfriend seems to have a nice body… why not.. Explore more. “

Getting up and moving from Yujin’s grip and going pulling one arm from his coat at a time. Sighing as the coat was relived from his body.

“ nice… I see why you are so touchy Kitten I would be too… if not on my back “ she teased leaning around him to look at Aka.

Gigging she hugged him form behind causing Aka to glair form her place as she pulled her heavy leather cuffs forward feeling the impossibility of pulling them free from the weight of the wall.

Pulling at her bonds she arched her back moaning out in frustration in her drunken state her dilated eye’s searching.

Moaning around the pink ball gag she protested the action amithist was doing before Lacy pushed her lips against her shoulder kissing as she let her hand skim her arm sending shivers over her exposed skin.

“ Kittens are so cute and Yummy… I can see why he keeps looking, I cant keep my eye’s off either “ the burnet continued kissing her lightly.

Amithis giggled again, “ aww… you cant have all the fun you two!” she pronounced taking the chance to tug at Yujins shirt playfully.

“ AH let this party get started! “ she called out “ Scarlet! Get in here or you will miss out” she called making her way to the front of Yujin and pushed his shirt to expose his abbs.

“ snack time “ she whispered for Yujin only leaning in to lick his abbs lightly looking up at him, “ hmmm ?”
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat May 14, 2011 1:46 am

His long and heavy jacket taken off added the cool breeze in this exotic and very hott scenario.. The girl named Amethyst feeling on every inch of his upper body, enjoying the hard work he had always put into his visage. His eyes wanders at Aka struggling in her captivity. Her futile attempts of course fuels this fire that is blazing with sexuality. He can't help but want to take advantage of her distress. Then Amethyst's tongue touches his abs making him shift in pleasure. His eyes now at the stripper in front of him.

"Ooooh.... I thin little kitty doesn't like that Amethyst! But we want to touch your boyfriend..."

Harlequin then shifts so that her body would be between Aka's legs. She giggles and puts her lips on Aka's thigh and starts kissing it starting low then working her way up close to her skirt.

"I bet he has a STRONG grip. What do you think Lacey? I should take a quick lick like this on her boy toy?"

"Why don't I help you make a meal of her?"

Yujin suggests as he feels on Amethyst instinctively, slightly playing with her rope work.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat May 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Lacy lets her fingers fiddle with the buttons on Aka’s vested top. Letting her finger tips slip in Lacy loved to tease with her words and hands seeing as it was very fun.

Amithist Laughed out loud and pushed Yujin further into the chair and put her heands on her hips and raised a brow. then placing a foot between his legs she leaned in and grinned. “ you are going no were near our new toy. “ she stated “ though… you can play with me a little bit” she suggested.

Aka couldn’t help but feel good as her body buzzed with alcohol and attention. as well as the slight embarrassment and excitement of being exposed before these good looking women and Yujin. “ ohre “ she complained muffled around the gag that forced her mouth open.

She couldn’t help but notice Arins disappearance… were ever did she get too… and what the hell was she up too…..
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun May 15, 2011 1:02 am

Yujin gives a good glance at Amethyst. The fact that she won't let him touch Aka with the words she just sprouted out does excite him. That and she offered to be his play thing for a bit. . He lets out a breath of excitement and couldn't help but glaze his hands across the side of her legs, up to her toned abdomens and feeling up on the ropes that covers her body perfectly.

"I know her every bit of what makes her fantasies roll. In fact I can make her an even bit of an entertaining and very arousing lap comforter."

His eyes looking at Aka and winking. With his hands moving around Amethyst's body is a way for him to tease her and let her know how would be touching her, and how he wants to touch her. He knows real well that every second his hand brushes through this stripper's body is teasing, frustrating, making her jealous, as well as turning her the hell on.

Harle giggles at Lacey's comments.

"No bra???" She leans in and takes Aka's attention away from Yujin and keeps her eyes starin at hers. "Hey pay attention now. You look at him ALL THE TIME. Tonight he's ours as much as you are."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun May 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Aka could hear his words as he let his hands rove over Amethyst. As well as hear his words about her.

Aka had not known Yujin for all of her life but she might have perhaps known him in a past life. she could tell he was speaking to her thought Amethysts body leaving Ghostly tremor over her perspiring body filled with his lust.

With Harly’s new attetion she was forced to look away from Yujin and at her and Lacy as they fondled her through her vest and pulled it apart button by button .

Lacy smiled seeing Aka blush in embarrassment as her top gave way and giggled, “ wow… our work is cut out for us “

Amethest turned and pured out in delight “ AH… lucky! “ turning back to Yujin she gained an evil grin full of ill intentions. “ this… “ she said pulling his shirt off ruffly “ is coming off “ and then you can get the same treatment as your little kitten is getting “ she grinned taking a place in his lap.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue May 17, 2011 3:23 am

"aaahhh..." Yujin moans letting his hand brace her rear and gripping them tight.

"Oh kitty," Harlequin teases. "You are too cute. Struggle some more for me? Huh?"

As the heat in the room gets filled with more and more sexuality, the door suddenly opens. Yujin pauses for a bit and looks that direction like everyone else and the sight to see is.... enticing. A woman, beautiful in body stands in the door way. She stands there for a moment before walking into full view showing herself. Another stripper Yujin can only imagine. This one is special. She is wearing a mask, a white one with the japanese sun in her forehead and the matching black stripes across the mask's face to fill the oriental visage. Not only that, she dons a busy red hair that goes all the way into her shoulder blades. Her upper body is mostly covered with a black kimono with red linings for the lapel and the sleeves and it cuts off right above her thigh showing off her nicely toned legs. If only her face can be seen....

IN her hand is a rope and she pulls on it forcing the red head stripper from earlier to come stumbling in. Her hands bound behind her while she wears a red ball gag. The shibari outfit is of course still around her as she kneels right next to her mysterious woman.

"Mistress..."

Harlequin calls as she slowly gets off of Aka and kneels in respect to her.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 pm

She pulls at her ankles to out of instinct and failed causing the growing red marks to burn slightly. She shook her head back and forth in pleasure as the girls play there games with her.
Aka would have remained Oblivious to the stripers entrance if the two had not stopped. She mewed in protest at this as well she wanted the attention back.

Lacy and Amethyst joined Harle at the woman’s feet and Aka groaned out in frustration pulling her hands forward as if to some how pull them back. Her hands were starting to feel a little tingly from being above her head and a little soar from rubbing the leather straps. “ arrr…goognnnnnmmm” she complained brokenly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri May 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Yujin looks at the new stripper dressed in this japanese demoness of some sort. Everything was covered keeping her a mystery except for her legs and bare feet and hands. She has beautiful legs. She must be one of the finest ones they have for her to be possibly the main entertainment. Gawking at her, Yujin's eyes turns to Aka who is frustrated and horny from being bound and gagged and teased.

Yujin didn't exactly know where to put his eyes. On the stripper in front of him, or to Aka. But that choice was made for him when the music came on, a beat catchy, bass, and perfect. The dancer moves with each beat... dancing.... provocative, sexy, tempting, and pulling. Like a serpent in water, she moves... waving towards him, captivating his attention in his drunken state.

The music gets to the chorus as she gets to him, slowly, sexually easing her smooth skin on his lap, one leg at a time while her curves works with the music. HIs hands wanted to touch, but her own pushes him back down to the chair as she forces herself through the comfort barrier.

As the music stops and slows down to a different rhythm, she keeps moving but she grabs a cup from a table next to them not too far away from what seems to be a mixed drink. She offers it to him, his lips touching the straw as one of her hands exploring herself. As he starts to pull away from drinking, she gestures him to keep drinking.... most of it. And when he's done, she tosses the glass to the side and keeps dancing.

Her head tilting towards Aka, despite the mask, one can tell that she is staring right at the helpless Aka, taunting and teasing her.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Scarlet mews into her ball gag as the leash pulls on her compelling her twords Aka. Lacy and Amethyst having reached her already.

Aka pulled way at all the new attention pulling on her restraints.

Aka tried to keep her eye’s on Yujin and the stripper but the girls were getting a little bistros with the music starting up.

looking back up Aka could see the dancing stripper taunting her as she looked back at her from atop Yujin.

Aka growled out full of frustration shaking her head back and forth till interrupted with surprise of Scarlet resting her head against her thigh.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun May 22, 2011 3:13 am

Yujin suddenly felt heavy and completely intoxicated. Whatever was in the drink was strong. He has a hard time trying to see straight... The stripper is arousing as she is confusing, he tries to reach at her, but she kept on stopping him. She shakes her head tryin to tell him no.

She then turns her head to Aka and the girls. She gestures the girls to go where she is as she slowly starts to get off Yujin. The girls comply, Harle taking Scarlet again by her leash.

The mysterious woman then dances her way on the helpless Aka in the same sexual manner like she did on Yujin. Her hands exploring every bit of Aka, enjoying her helplessness.

One hand then cups Aka's chin, the other playing with her kitty.

"It feels good doesn't it?" a voice. Arin's voice. "I know Yujin enjoyed it."

She leans forward and slightly tilts her mask up to reveal Arin under there.

"I'm going to take Yujin to the other room. Poor him. Such a light weight. I'm gonna make him feel good since I think he needs it. Just like old times. But.... I know what you're thinking... What about you?"

She giggles and slides the mask back on. She snaps her finger and Harle responds and goes to the other side of the room to rummage for something.

"Aside from the beautiful women. I have something else for you."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun May 22, 2011 11:15 am

The girls leave her side before Aka could even make a gesture of protest at the woman’s beckons. Watching the girls leave her side to calmer over Yujin was a little foreboding despite the mood she was in.

Yujin seemed to have slowed down event in Aka’s blurred up vision. Aka didn’t have too much time to worry for the red crowned woman was making her way to Aka as well. it was all good till one moment. The moment Arins voice came forth…
Seeing her face as she tilts the mask back Aka pauses her arousal tainted with confusion and anger as she tried to sort out her feelings. with Arin promising Yujin a good time while stealing him when he was impaired pissed Aka off causing her to tremble in frustration. There were so many jumbled thoughts she just needed to get into order to scream them at Ain…

AKa was bound and determined to give Arin a peace of her mind later on when she was more able too.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Arin giggles under the mask as she can only wonder what those glaring eyes are saying to her. Though this is one of Aka's cutest looks. Mad, frustrated, aroused, and completely helpless. Even Arin herself can't help but feel excited. She takes her finer and grazes them softly on Aka's forced lips on the ball gag keeping her rather inadequate for words.

"My Mistress."

Harle walks up to Arin and hands her something rather shaped like a man's manhood. However this one is slihgtly longer than the average and it seems to be mechanical. Arin giggles. Anyone should be able to tell what the piece of rod is. An automated dildo.

"I told you I'd give you something to keep you occupied that."

Arin teases as she slides the tip on Aka's neck, to her sternum. Then She slowly slides herself off Aka and puts the thing on Aka's opening, then using a black rope, she ties it on Aka's right thigh, forcing the object to be barely in her, but it won't be coming off without anyone untying it.

"Well, sweetie," Arin turns it on max and giggles. "I do have plans for you. See those beautiful ladies having fun with the not so sober Yujin? They're all suppose to give you an orgasm... even our bound and gagged Scarlett."

Arin teases, putting her masked face on Aka.

"All five ladies are suppose to give you an orgasm." Arin giggles and her hands exploring Aka's exposed self ever so teasingly. "That's right. I said FIVe. That means me too."

Arin then starts to play with Aka, cupping her breasts, massing them.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next