FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Aka Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Aka's breath caught in her throat as his hands skimmed up her legs and around her bottom causing her to become aroused.

then Arin came and her brightening mood drooped and she sighed along with Yujin.

Aka turned to Yujin, " well... we can always continue latter huh" she said reaching up and touching his face as she bit her lip.

she relaxed and shrugged, " lets.. go to my room so that we can get my shirt fixed. "

she winked at him and opened the door. " lets go babe so she can use the bathroom."
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 2 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Erel Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Arin looks down as Yujin and Aka passes her. She can't help however to notice just how close AKa and Yujin are.... a place she once was before she dumped him after the accident.

"Aka...."

Yujin stops and held his breathe. In his mind he could only wonder what she has to say. He slightly turns towards Aka, then to Arin wondering how this would go about.

"Thanks for letting me stay."

She said trying to keep some pride as she holds her clothing she would wear for the night in her hands as they remain in the shopping bag.

"I really do appreciate it."

Yujin blinks and looks at Aka wondering what her response would be.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Aka stiffened up when Arin called her name but relaxed at her words.

she didn't attack her .. she was thanking her...

she turned and smiled at her slightly.

" ah.. yeah. no problem. i understand how you feel in a way. " AKa said.

she smiled again and put her arm around Yujin. " so yeah me and Yujin will go and finish getting ready. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Arin tried not to let it get to her seeing Aka and Yujin so close. Then agains she knew she somehow had to get used to it.

"Take your time..." she added as Yujin and Aka walks away. "The limo won't be here for a while...."

She sighs as she goes into the bathroom, getting ready to change. Yujin can feel Arin's jealousy and can't help but wonder why she even wants to stay with them. Sighing, Yujin closes the door behind them as he starts to help Aka.

"You really sure about her staying here?"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Aka looked away and sighed. " well just cant leave her to be alone and ... i know... that if i was here... i would probably get really scared if i was alone... "

she shook her head and tried to smile. " and i want to try to make her ... comfortable... despite my own reservations."

" call me too nice for my own good and please keep me from blowing my cool"

she giggled, " if i... ah ... behave you can reward me huh... how about in this outfit babe?"

Aka did her best to get to a good mood... and was ready to have a night out with Arin... were ever that may me. dressed and makeup done she was all but pasted to the window in the living room till the limo showed up.

" ARIN! TIME TO GO! LIMO IS HERE!" she called out ready to go and start this all the sooner to end .

" come on babe lets grab one side for our selves " Aka said garbing his hand.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Yujin's outfit is as grand as ever. Hell he feels like his part of some royal vampire circle or he should be in a matrix movie. Chuckling ot himself. he follows Aka who is tempting in that outfit with her nice legs ready to be grabbed. How he would love gift wrapping her in that outfit. He can only wonder how much she'd sweat with that on. As he walks towards the limo, he can't help but notice its' Arin's favorite color. Dark Red. The driver in all black already have the door opened for them waiting for them to go in. Then Yujin hears the foot steps of Arin behind them. HE turns around.

He wish he hadn't.

"I locked the door for you, AKa!"

Black to match him. Black knee high boots, black leather mini skirt, a black top, and a black leather jacket. A pony tail to compliment her long hair, her make up properly done and a good shade of eye shadow to make her dull grey eyes stick out more. Then red luscious lipstick. Her and Aka are really... a pair he would want to be seen with in public. He shakes the thoughts out or tried to as soon as he sees the necklace with the ring around her neck. She is his ex. She dumped him because she was impulsive. She is sitll impulsive. That and she is emotionally not right at times.

"You look good, Yujin."

She walks pass him and he catches her scent. The scent she used to have on when they were together. Nodding at the driver, he waited til Aka climbed in, of course he had a good peek of her panties. He smiles and goes in. The Limo had PLENTY of space. He stayed close to Aka while Arin sat a few feet from them. The door closes and the driver jumped in the driver's seat and it started going.

"We have an hour or so.... drinks?"

Arin opens the bar compartment of the limo and voila! Hennessy and three shot glasses.

"I knew you'd say no. It is your fave, Yujin."

He didn't even say anything. but he wouldn't say no.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Aka at that moment was ready to poor two shots for them and take the bottle for her self....

Arin was something else... not only was she in a matching color to Yujin she had some how managed to look sluttier then she made Aka look...

and knowing Yujin was a man... men and some woman would look at her pleasing form... and that miffed Aka a little.

Aka smiled trying to keep the edge from her manor, " please start pouring. "

she giggled lightly in her slight frustration, " i would love to have buz right now"

she needed a drink bad... anything hard....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Yujin can feel Aka's vibe. He isn't exactly sure why he agreed to this, but something about it made him feel like it was a going to be one hell of a night. He watches Arin pours three shots and she hands two to him. He hands one to Aka.

"So, Yujin? What's this to?"

Yujin raises a brow as Arin asks the question. He smirks and puts his shot glass up.

"To a good time."

"A damn good time." Arin adds.

With that, they take the shot and Yujin can feel the warm and bitter bite of the alcohol as it starts to slighter down his throat and into his stomach. It felt quite great.

"So...."

As Yujin was about to inquire about their destination and what they were goin to do, the limo starts to make a sound. A beeping sound.

"Hold on," Arin puts up a finger to Yujin signalling for a moment. "Answer."

She was speaking to the limo. A screen slides down from the top roof of the limo and it shows a number.

"Hello?"

"Arin?"

Yujin recognizes the voice. His stomach turns slightly.

"Yeah it's me, Jeduthun."

Yujin's eyes widen. It's one of his old friends.

"Hey! Girl where the hell you been?! We've been calling you and blasting your phone with voice mails! We heard something from Alissa about some crap happening in.... what's the red neck town you visited?"

"Shadespoint?"

"Yeah! And now you went vanish on us and not answering your phone! You alright?!"

Arin looks at Yujin then back at the screen showing the number.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you guys."

"From the shit Alissa told us, it doesn't sound fine."

"I'll tell you about it later. NOw's not a good time. Guess who I'm with?"

"....... A stripper?"

Arin giggles as Yujin wanted to chuckle at the comment.

"No. I'm with Yujin!"

"Yujin?! Really?!"

"Hey... Jeduthun..." Yujin answers awkwardly.

"Holy SHIT!!! What you guys out for a night to have some fucking time?! I mean... you know? some roll around in the sheets hour of power or something?! Back together finally huh?!"

Both Arin and Yujin stare at each other awkwardly. Yujin then turns his eyes to Aka and chuckles nervously.

"Um...."

"Um...."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:19 pm

" no " Aka said out loud and tried to stay in a good mood.

" Yujin and I are out with Arin for the night since she just got in " she said before realizing who ever this was.... they didnt know who she was.

" um... im AKari... form that hick town shadespoint " she said leaving it open.

truthfully she was a little uneasy now that she interuped the phone call by speeking.

" so.. yeah hi... person" she added nervously giggling lightly. "

Aka moved closer in to Yujins sided feeling a slight need for support and to be noticed... a little attention to have his hands on her some how.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:42 pm

"Um.... Hello?"

Jeduthun replied unsure what to say. Both Arin and Yujin remained silent for a moment.

"You... Yujin and Arin's friend?"

"She's my girlfriend," Yujin brushes his hands on Aka's leg. "Met her here."

Arin turns away and starts pouring more shots for them three. 

"Oh. Take care of him, Akari. He's a pain in the ass."

Yujin chuckles and had the urge to give him a middle finger for old time's sake.

"Arin?"

"Yeah, Jeduthun?"

"Just tell me Judas got what he deserved."

"Yeah," Arin sighs looking at Yujin. "Yujin made sure of it."

"Good. Well, I'll call you later, girl. And Yujin, come back to Kali some time and say what's up to us. EL and Mahariel and Thesayus would love to see how you doing."

"Yeah. Good to hear from you."

Arin hands Yujin and Aka their shots as Jeduthun hangs up. 

"To old friends huh?"

Yujin has a nostalgic look on his face. Letting his glass hit Arin's and waiting for Aka, with that, all three take the shot. As the alcohol warms him up, Yujin puts the glass down and sighs.

"Haven't talked to him in a while."

Arin looks at Yujin then looks away. 

"They miss you."

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Aka slammed her shot back feeling it glide down her throat.

the warming sensation was nice just as nice as Yujins hand on her leg moments ago and his announcement that she was his girl and not just a friend.

she smiled at this and turned to Yujin " well... maybe we can go and visit some time... i would like to meet the people that put up with you babe " she said giggling at the last part.

he must have been a fun person be be around if they say he is a pain in the ass.... it was great knowing that despite how much of a nomad he was that he had such great friends that held on.

" i have never been to Kali after all it will be fun " she announced.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 pm

"Mahariel and Alissa are finally engaged."

Arin talks over AKa's comments which of course Yujin heard clearly.

"Really???"

"Yup. Mahariel finally got through school and is now on a way with a good tech job. Got her the ring she wanted and bam. He took her to disneyland and Proposed in front of the castle."

".... wow. Just like she wanted. Jeduthun? How's he doing with...?"

"Off and on. Becca and him seems to be in that always and forever oepn relationship. Break up and then make up sex. Volbrecht on the other hand and Zelueta on the other hand. Married."

"WHAT?!"

Arin giggles and starts pouring shots.

"Yeah. In his speech he said he wished 'someone' was there with .....me... them...."

Yujin turns away and shifts uncomfortably.

"Thesayus and EL are still single. They spend a lot of the time in the bar picking up you know.... hahahaha! You won't believe it but... they both made a move on me."

Yujin's eyes widen as he stares at Arin and listened to her words.

"In a gentleman way of course. And different times," Arin giggles. "Poor guys. I had to pull the friendship card on both of them."

"..... was I really gone that long?"

Arin's face turns into a stern expression. She shrugs her shoulders and hands him the shots for him and Aka.

"You were gone for a few years, Yujin. Never visited. Barely called. We all took turns as the forks came around. We all wished you there every step of the way. Mahariel wants me to pass the message if I ever see you to make sure you show up for his wedding..... and his bachelor party. After all... you do owe them for having a great one... despite..."

Yujin doesn't turn his head at Arin. But his eyes says it all: "Don't". Arin looks away for a few moments before she turns back to Yujin with a fake expression of joy.

"Well... here. To our past."

Yujin looks at Arin, lost for a few minutes in the past where he came from and the words she said. When she felt Aka's mood was the only time he got snapped back into the present. He looks at Arin's shot glass and wanted to cheers to that, however, Aka also has a shot glass of her own.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Aka list-tend to what Arin was filling Yujin in on.

it was almost strange for her to hear her talk about long lasting friends like that .

to tell the truth due to Aka's child hood she never really had the chance to make friends. Mika was the oldest friend she had ever had... and she had met her here three years ago when she come to take care of her grandmother before she died.

Aka had lived a year in all the places she had went to school. that and after her parents divorced she stayed with her relives for most of the year due to her parents taking off and... well being them selves.

Aka coudlnt really drink to the past... she didnt have the best though she did have to admit some how she has found happy ness.

" To the brighter moments of the past " Aka said taking a drink slightly sad that she coudlnt add stories like Yujins past to there conversation.

it was almost like she was the third wheel....

she smiled " so.. im a little disappointed Arin " Aka said playful and winked at her. "coudlnt you have brought shooter glasses instead of these wimpy shot glasses "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 am

Arin giggles at Aka's comment. She puts her shot glass down feeling warm inside from the consecutive shots they just took.

"Well, shooter glasses are usually what Yujin and the boys used to drink in celebration to whatever whenever back in the day. To tell you the truth, we haven't had those taken out ever since Yujin left."

Yujin looks at the shot glass then back at Arin. He was starting to feel a little bit of the Hennessy.

"You just bring the past with you everywhere, don't you, Arin?"

"Well," Arin raises a brow as she can tell Yujin wasn't his usual cold stone self when it comes to her. She can tell he was slightly opening up. "That's not all I bring with me. I bring loads of fun and alcohol. We're going to have a fun night."

Yujin starts pouring shots and he hands Aka one and Arin one before grabbing his.

"Where exactly are we going?"

'Titusville," Arin adds. "It's the only place I heard with some fun after hours party. So, Aka," Arin turns her playful eyes at her seemingly 'rival' and yet attracting somewhat play mate. "What's this drink to?"

She giggles.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:15 pm

AKa took the shot gladly... " its too a fun night" she said adding " hopfully" internaly.

bring more then teh past... huh... Aka snorted inwardly to her self at Arins words.

the past was right... a dark shadow... of ANOYING AKA-NESS

she sighed taking the bottle poring three shots and took a hit form the bottle giggling as she finally started to feel the buzz in the back of her head.

" here is to the love of sex and liquor " she said letting her hand slip deep into Yujins lap.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Arin sneered at Aka but immediately tried to regain her cheery composure as she took her shot and watched as Yujin responded to Aka's flirtatious movement.

"To that."

Yujin grabs Aka's hand and let's it go deeper into his lap. Arin rolls her eyes to this and holds her breath for a moment.

"Well if its sex and liquor you two are looking for the night I'm sure I can oblige."

Slipped. Arin wasn't sure how to back track to that one. Yujin hears it loud and clear and in his buzzing self couldn't help but slightly smirk and raise a brow.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 pm

AKa giggles feeling Arins annoyance at her new change... maybe if she had more fun... Arin would become more frustrated.

AKa giggled again. she was always giggly when. especially when she thought she was being clever.

" He HE! " Aka looked over at Yujin, " hmmmn, AH i love starting the night out with a good drink i get all warm and fuzzy " she said squirming about in her seat next to Yujin.

she was finding it hard to sit still with all her new found energy to avenge her evening on Arin with.

" AH! i wanna sit in your wap Yujin" Aka said in a baby voice as she started pouting.

she smiled not long after though leaving in to smile at him " please " she whispered into his ear.

Aka was haveing fun playing this game infrount of Arin... maybe she woudl get the "full" picture of them and that fact that she is no longer IN a realtion ship with him....

that and it was fun just to be a bitch... she wanted a reation... just to see....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Yujin smiles at this and looks at AKa with a devious smile.

"Sure."

he whispers back as he lets Aka climb into his lap and enjoys the feeling of her skin close to him despite all the clothing. He playfully glides his hands through her, but being conservative at the same time, at least as much as he can since he is buzzing.

Arin wanted flat out hit Aka. Jealousy is seeping through ever inch of her, however she holds it in and pours three more shots.

"Glad I got you those clothes, Aka." She stammers trying to keep the composure in her voice. "You sure look good Kali style. And I'm glad Yujin got some of his old shade back. It's what made him ever so more charming."

Yujin chuckles at Arin, completely oblivious of Arin's attacks.

"Yeah. And I see you pull off those clothes well like usual, Arin. And you, Aka, you do look good in clothing like that."

"Another shot, to the make over?"

Arin smirks as she hands Aka hers and Yujin's shot.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 pm

" too make overs... ill have to give you one latter " AKa said winking as she added a barb to her comments about clothing.

" and yeah... i would look good in kalli and on Yujins lap in Kali " she giggled holding her shot glass before slamming it back.

" and as for Edge.. .Yujin dosnt need cloths for that... he is damn intimidating in just jeans.... god i get the chills" she said bitting her lip.

" though... the things i could do to you waring them " she said raising a brow to further show her meaning to Yujin.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Arin's skin crawls with irritation. After she takes her shot, she glares at the two of them but quickly smiles as Aka stares her way. Then she grins as she pours anothe shot.

"We keep getting drunk like this, we're gonna end up getting tattoos!"

"Don't say that!"

Yujin chuckles.

"So Yujin.... You still have the red dragon on your led arm with the angel riding him?"

Yujin blinks. He looks at Arin. She knows real well what the tattoo represents. Aka never asked, but the fallen angel on the dragon was her and he's the red dragon. A tattoo she paid for and he wanted when they were reAlly young.

"Uh.... Yeah..."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Aka paused... she did not know the story behind the tatoo... but it was an old one so the meaning could have changed...

she had a few... small ones that peeked out just a little in her... skimpy out fit of the night. all gotten 4 or so years prior to moving here.

there meaning were still the same. yet they didnt...

she smiled and shrugged, " what woudl a tatto do ... walk off and go on a trip with out him?" she asked.

the obvious turn of Arin trying to make it so she had no clear part in the converstion as stupid and Aka had no problme being a smart ass.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:56 am

"Well, He could've covered it. Covering it is an obvious solution for a very permanent scar. But the problem is, the ink and the imprint will always be there."

Arin grins and hands them another shot.

"Yujin, I think it's your turn to call."

Yujin can feel the nice little vibe of an awkward moment. As he takes the shot from Aka, he is quite unsure of how to really toast it. He looks at the shot glass and then at Arin through what gaze he can give her as Aka is in his lap.

"You said you bring fun and alcohol with you, right, Arin?"

"Yeah. And?"

"For old time sake, Fun and Alcohol only, please."

Yujin's tone was serious and flirty. However he was more on the serious side with Arin bringing up the whole tattoo. Yujin's sure that Aka had seen ARin's huge tattoo on her back with the 'anime' like Fallen Angel on and the wings expanding on Arin's shoulder blades acting like her own. How can Aka not have seen it? Arin's been unclothed in front of her more than once. Some was Aka's doing when he had tied her up here and there. However that same Fallen Angel is the one on his arm. The only new one she doesn't have a resemblence on is the Tiger on his right arm which is alone unlike the dragon. Represented his situation the time he got it. Regardless, he shakes the thought off.

"To you, Arin, because I know you'll keep this fun, and nothing else but that, an entertainingly fun night."

Arin blinks. She didn't expect a tribute that was also a double edged sword. She smiles, taking the compliment more and leaving the warning behind.

"Sure. Why not. You're not the only guy who's ever toasted to me."

And then that comment killed it for Yujin but he toasted to it anyway. Hoping that would give her an incentive to leave the past alone and just move on at least for the night.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Aka new that Yujin was there with her in more then one way.

the way she was under her and his hands on her but also his words. she didnt know what he meant but his words but there seemed to be a warning behind it...

she took the drink and swallowed the shot letting it further lossen her body up for the night.

she was ready to find out what the hell she had in store for them... what ever it may be.

" AH.... are you there yet?" she asked trying to lossen the semi serious mood.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun May 01, 2011 2:55 am

Arin knocks on the window of the driver seat. The window slightly opens and the driver gave a signal. Arin nods and the window closes again.

"10 minutes. Get ready. First we eat. Then the fun begins."

"I swear, Arin."

"Swear, Yujin."

She winks and opens the window to unravel the bright lights surrounding a very different city and environment from where Yujin and Aka resides. This one is a very very mini Sin City. Casinos, strip bars, fancy resturaunts and fancy apparel shops. From the logs all over, Yujin can add up that this was where Arin went shopping for them. As the Limo drives through the traffic, a sight caught Yujin's attention. A resturaunt called: "Shibari".

"Um...."

"Yup. This is where we dine."

The limo parks and the doors are opened for them. Arin steps out first and smiles at the greeters. Yujin gets out and helps Aka up. He can't help but notice the way everyone is clothed. Fancy and the women, very very classy and sexy. Similar to the way Arin and Aka are dressed. Him of course, stood out like some sort of body guard or some sort of killer. A very regal one that is.

"Ms. Sirushi," A man in all white comes out to her and takes her hand and kisses it. "You're table will be this way."

The man nods at Yujin and Aka, and Yujin nods back. He opens his arms to lead them through the red carpet and into the fancy door where it was also opened by smiliarly dresed men. Inside, a fancy lounge and very upbeat music. There are two floors it would seem but they are led to the first where all dining seems to be taking place.

"I see you brought two companions tonight, Ms. Sirushi."

The man seems to have had a converastion with Arin before.

"Yes. Please, Mr. Ophis, I'd like you to meet Yujin KUrayami and Akari Manashii."

Yujin nods his head again in acknowledgement.

"Well, you two..." The man points at Yujin then at her.

Yujin holds Aka's hand tight.

"No." Arin answers sternly. "Good friends."

"I see."

"We have a lot of things in common, the choice of clothes are just some of them, Mr. Ophis. I assume everything is ready."

"Yes, Ma'am. And again, any further use of the special room, please let us know. We will be more than happy to oblige."

"Of course." Arin smiles and offers her hand again. Mr. Ophis kisses it. "You'll be the first to know."

"Please, if you may. I do have to attend to the other guests. I do hope you three enjoy your dinner... and dessert."

"Mr. Ophis."

"Ms. Sirushi."

He nods at Aka and Yujin again before walking off. A waiter leads them through and offers them a table with a fancy table top and utensils, plates, and glasses. Yujin leans over to Aka as the man prepares.

"I guess, Arin wasn't kidding."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Aka held back a snort... all this snobiery was a little over the top.... a little way over the top.

she felt like a brass cup siting amongst silver mugs... she smiled " yeah. huh" she replied settling into her seat letting her leg lay together to the side as to keep her panties from showing from under the impossible sort skirt... her bubble butt made it shorter then it needed to be... but there was nothing she could do about ti...

she keep a good hold on Yujins hand enjoying its strength and warmth.

she had only been in Titusville once before on her way to shadespoint....she had liked it then. it looked exciting... and full of life and light.

yet right now... it was alien.

" so... what would be good on the menu... or have you already ordered for us. " Aka said haveing a feeling Arin would go ahead adn order ...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next