FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Aka Wed May 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Five… . Aka was wondering where the hell Arin got her favorite number from….

Was she just trying to make it hell for her…. Aka’s mind was not working… her body on overload… arousal and alcohol. Wanting to touch and be touched so bad.

The vibrations sending liquefying sensation into her as she whimpered though the gag.

She didn’t know if she wanted to continue or to strangle Arin … her mind was as blurred as Yujin’s vision.

She wanted to be let go… but new there was no chance. She would not be untied.. Even if she begged. Her arms did need be lowered her hands have gown numb and cold. The complete opposite of her over stimulated breasts.

Aka wanted to Hurt Arin as bad as she wanted hers… so good… the feeling of flying high on your body’s own drug.

To feel the earth far be low as your body sets to glow from the inner body implosion. She started to struggle a little bit half in the thought to resist and to further to dig of the vibrator a bit.

Oh, Aka was lost in a realm of her own… os full of words left un said but not forgotten. Instead moans replace curses, best pleasure then business.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 4 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Erel Fri May 27, 2011 1:06 am

"Awwww...." Arin teases.

"You're so drunk and inside that head of yours you know you love it when I touch you like this. Let's see, it's been so fun playing with you while you were all helpless in the past. Tonight is no different, except, you're probably wondering what 'things' I'll be doing to Yujin, huh? Well, I'll be on his lap like this... and my hand..."

Arin tried to grasp something inside her skirt getting nothing but brushing her fingers through Aka's kitty. She giggles.

"Will reach for something... you know what. And then..."

Arin touches her in adherence with her narration.

"Up and down. Up and down my hands will go. My other hand...."And my lips will touch his sweet lips like this. But we're not going to have ANY obstruction."

"Now, now, now, he won't be tied up. Don't worry. He'll have his freedom to touch me, Anywhere he wants."

She giggles and can feel Aka giving in to the feeling.

"Amethyst, come over here, sweetie, I think I'm almost done with her. It's almost your turn."

Arin can feel AKa on the rise. She giggles at that thought and at the fact that right when AKa releases she'll be going to Yujin and take him to the special room she reserved.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri May 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Aka wanted it as much as she never wanted to get it.

Arin… her touch her words…. Both driving her crazy for different reasons. And both reasons Aka was going to get her latter…

Aka had to admit to her self that should not it did turn her on to be completely over taken by the feel of things.

She shook her head crying out against her own body and how it betrayed her.

Arching her back she growled at Arin as if to stop her despite her body’s need to continue.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon May 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Arin bites her lip under the mask letting out moans of pleasure herself seeing Aka respond to her.

"oh." Arin takes out her hand. She smiles and puts it on the lips of her mask. "My. You are so... yummy kitten. You got me SOOOO going. But. So did Yujin. Now I have to get mine."

Arin goes up to Yujin who is so intoxicated not even knowing whta the hell is going. She grins and reaches out with her hands. The drunk man reaches out and clasped with her hand to hand. Arin smiles at this and pulls him. He unconciously embraced her and she reciprocrated. Her eyes looking at Aka at this moment. Then ever so willingly, Arin lead Yujin as he barely walks himself exiting the red room. Arin looking back and winks knowing that Aka doesn't see it. But what she does see is Arin closing the door with Yujin. Like a villain leaving as she leaves the time bomb on the damsel's lap while she's tied up to a chair. At this case... it's almost true. Except the explosion is inside Aka. 7=)
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon May 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Aka went through a lot of struggling.

mentally and physically as the girls finished taking care of her...

despite her com pleat intoxication Aka retained the knowledge of anger towards Arin and a scene of vengeance.

the night was not long though one too many inner implosions left her body drained and she had no choice in the matter of staying conscious.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 pm

-----The Morning After-----

THe night was long. ARin remembers all of it clearly. The red room, the strippers with the shibari outfit, Yujin drunk, Aka on display and for play, hell she can remember the damage on her account, but the heaviest thing on her mind is her guilt. The guilt of what she could've done and what she did do. IT was so heavy that sleep escaped her. Arriving really early in the morning when the sun wasn't even up, she had her help bring AKa to her room, and Yujin to the guest room. She was going to get her rest, however she didn't even get there. She took a shower, and for a couple of hours she walked around the house.

Now wearing only a robe and her ring around her neck, she sips on coffee as she listens to the sound of the coffee maker prepare a few more cups. Maybe its for her, or maybe it's for Aka and Yujin when they wake up. Hell she has a lot of explaining to do. She wonders what the hell they remember.

She grabs her ring and grasps it tight.

"Arin, what the hell did you do this time?" She asks herself as a rhetoric question.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon May 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Dry… her mouth was dry. Her eye’s heavy from sleep and not wanting to open.

Aka grumbled and rolled over into yujin side… but

Were was Yujin?

Opening her eye’s she looked around the room… she was in her room just no Yujin…

Aka stretches and struggles to think about what happened… Arin was here….

She knew that much… but what….happened.

“ THAT BITCH” Aka screeches falling out of her bed with her haste down the hall peering into the guest room seeing a sleeping and obviously naked Yujin in the bed Arin was using… but no Arin.

“ARIN!” Aka yells down the hall and finding her in the kitchen.

Stopping in front of Arin Aka pulls her hand back and slaps full out her face full of anger and betrayal.

“WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? “ she growled out to Arin. “ AS A GUEST IN MY HOME EVEN YOU DISREPECTFUL …. BY ALL RIGHTS I SHOULD KICK YOU SCRONIE ASS OUT RIGHT THIS SECON D BUT IM NOT LIKE YOU… I KNOW MY GOD DAMN PLACE… “

Aka screamed out in frustration looking at Arin getting pissed of by the second.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:12 am

Arin didn't do anything as Aka came at her with furious rage. When her hand went across her face, the whole world stopped from both the pain and the guilt hitting her even harder. The coffee in her hand drops on the ground spilling it everywhere. The stinging pain keeps ringing in her head. Arin slowly turns to look at Aka, short as she is, she does commend a very intimidating stature. Arin holds her red cheek with her hand, eyes slightly watery from the pain.

"You didn't like how I danced?"

Arin could only answer with sarcasm. She didn't know how to say sorry. She didn't know how to admit to how she fucked up. Not to anyone but Yujin.

"I.... Yujin's okay."

Her eyes turns to the side waiting to get another hit. She wanted to grab the ring, her free hand was about to reach for it.

-------

Yujin stirs a bit. The sound of a familiar voice yelling are echoing amongst the house.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:36 pm

" how you danced" Aka said dryly as her she placed her hands on her hips looking at her as she closed her eye's.

her face turned red suddenly forming a bunch of pink and red freckles across her cheek bones and nose as she clenched her fists and growled.

" Yujin is okay?!?!" she screamed. " NO THANKS TO YOU" she screamed out.

" MY... yeah that is right MINE MY BOYFRIEND SHOULD BE IN MY GOD DAMNED BED NOT YOURS YOU GOD DAMNED BITCH!" She said trying hard to not take things too far despite wanting to strangle her...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 pm

"Well... the guest room bed is your bed right?"

Another wrong reply and she knows it however it was the only thing that came out of her. She looked at Aka in all her seriousness and kept her hand on her burning cheek.

"Look.... I'm... sorry?"

She tried her best to make it sound as genuine as she feels. She knows that this whole scenario looks pretty bad. Really bad.

"Yujin's asleep.... try to keep your voice down. He's going to have a really bad hangover."

---------------

Yujin couldn't help but slowly shifts to get up. The loud voices got him off his bed. He shifts uneasily feeling his head ringing from whatever happened the night before.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:46 pm

" GOD DAMNIT! " Aka yelled.

" because you fucking GOD DAMN DRUDED... GOT HIM FUNCKING DRUNK TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIM." Aka said glaring at her.

" a good time my ass just another mistake" she ground out.

" i want to trust you but you keep fucking up so bad... first you try to get me raped then you fuck with Yujin after getting him wasted..." she looked at Arin with contempt.

" you just reached a hell of a low point you know that... " Aka said dead serious.

" and you know what one of the biggest mistakes you made coming into my house with was?" she asked getting close into Arins space as she confronted her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:17 am

Yujin grumbles as he places his feet on the ground. His head hammering as if someone is pounding it with some sort of blunt object. He grasps it tight, stumbling across the hall way hearing all the noises. Aka's voice and Arin's? He doesn't even notice at the moment he is walking completely naked.

Arin can feel Aka's hate seeping through her as she stands really close to her. She tries to look down, her hand still on her cheek for she can still feel the pain.

"Aka.... I.... Yujin and I.... didn't.... I didn't..."

The words hitting even harder than the slap across her face. She can't even say what she needs to say. Not that Aka would believe her anyways. What else can Aka point out that she did so 'terribly low'.

".... What?"

She regretfully asks.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:28 am

" flaunting that thing... around here... " Aka growled out to arin as she lunged and took a grasp of her chain around Arin's neck.

" its in the past but you drag it around like its the present,,," she demanded yanking back hard on the chain trying to break it.

" AH IT PISSES ME OFF" she screamed.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:55 am

"AKA!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!"

ARin yells in pain as she feels the strong tug of her chain pull on her neck as Aka aggressively grabs on the ring. She tries to stand strong trying not to either let herself fall or have Aka take the ring that she so cherishes and holds onto literally and mentally for guidance. The one thing that reminds her of Yujin's may be forever dead love for her because of her own doing.

"STOP!!! you're HURTING ME!!!"

Yujin hears Arin's voice. Immediately, he reacts and runs in the kitchen where the sound is coming form and sees the scene. As quickly as he can he grabs Aka by the waist and pulls her back.

"Hey!!! STop it!!!!"

He is confused, drunk, hungover and ready to throw up. The last thing he needs is to see Aka strangle the hell out of Arin... or vice versa. What the hell is going on? He pulls on Aka but she is holding on tightly on Arin's necklace.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Aka feels Yujin's hands around her as he pulls.

taking advantage of this she yanks again hearing the chain snap as it came loose from around Arins neck.

" ah... fine " she growls and try's to relax her body still ridged in Yujins grasp. " ah... it is not worth my time any way " she said glaring at Arin.

she opened her mouth to say something but decided to retreat will she was still ahead.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:04 pm

It snapped. The chain and the ring off her neck. Arin rarely took the ring off and the moment she feels the weight come off of her, it's like a whole different world.

"NO!"

As Aka retreats, Yujin falters to the wall feeling sick. Arin, eyes teary and ready to cry, suddenly notices Yujin's demeanor. As much as she wanted to tend to her own pride hurt, Yujin is on the verge of being sick.

"Come on..." She says quitely and leads Yujin to the bathroom as fast as she can. The moment he saw the toilet, he went for it, a loud sound of exfoliation can be heard. "..... I'll go get you some water..."

She goes to the bathroom and fills a cup full of water, Yujin's vomitting echoing across the house. IT sounds painful as hell. Walking back to the bathroom, Arin crouches by the naked, throwing up Yujin and waits til he can actually drink the water. He stops momentarily.

"ahh.....argh.... ha..Happened?"

He throws up again. Arin sighs and sits down. She leans her back to the bathtub and puts the cup on the floor.

".... Let it go, Yujin. Let it go."

She notices her robe untied from the whole commotion. Arin ties it and caN'T help but feel a painful gash on hte back of her neck. Her eyes gets teary again. How will she ever get the ring back from Aka?
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Aka made it to her room and slammed the door pacing the floor.

lifting her loot she noticed the ring was gone... she only had a chain. " oh ' she responded looking at it feeling a wash of relief and disappointment. she put the chain on her vanity table no longer wanting it near her...

then she heard yujin getting sick...

she felt ashamed at her behavior... he was not feeling well... and she was picking fights and hiding in her room...

Aka grabs a pair of boxers of Yujins and a shirt leaving her room going to the bathroom seeing Arin in there and glowered at her.

" thanks... you can leave the bathroom now " she said shifting her eye's away from her to yujin.

kneeling next to him she let her hand rub his back as she tired to be a calming presence for him.

" im sorry babe... are you okay " she said lightly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 am

Arin wanted to ask about the ring... but the welfare of Yujin came in mind first, then her fear of what Aka might do. She shifts and slowly gets to her feet. she grabs the cup and tries to hand it to AKa.

".....I'll go grab some bread for him..... Did you need me to help him to the bed in a moment?"

Yujin hears things.... hears what they are saying. He looks over towards Aka, his eyes watery from all the vomitting.

"...Argh.... aaagghh... What... Hap---- ARK--_!!!!!"

He leans at the toilet and throws up some more. He dry heaves and then throws up again. Like a bucket of water hitting the toilet echoes.

Arin cringes at this.

"I haven't seen him throw up like this in a while...."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 am

taking the glass of water Aka shakes her head. " i can manage, if not Then i will ask for your help"

she looked up at Arin, " i have never seen him get sick like this..." she stated.

looking down and away she tried to signal that she was done talking before turning back to Yujin.

" shhhhh... lets get you empty first babe... then ill get you something for that hang over... " she said lightly hand rubbing up and down his back again.

she had no idea this much achohal did this to him... and she did not want to pay the high price paid to see it...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 am

Arin wanted to be next to Yujin to comfort him like she did way back when... but the past seems to be dead to everyone. Or at least everyone is trying to kill it but her. But she knows this isn't her place. She has done enough damage for the night that perhaps this time, she can let someone who is qualified fix the damage. Closing the door behind her, Arin goes to the kitchen and finds some bread. She grabs two pieces and another cup of water and places it by AKa's bedroom door. As much as she wants to go and search for her ring, she can'[t intrude as much as she already has. Then she goes about to the kitchen, cleaning the mess the coffee had made when she dropped it.

Yujin kept on dislodging all the alcohol and food from the night. He must've spent at least ten minutes doing so until he can feel his whole entire abs and throat sore from the whole process. Of course eventually he had nothing else to throw up and only rest can fix it. He hangs compeltely helpless, ready to sleep but yet still concious and feeling the full rage of his headache.

"...whaT... happened...?"

He asks painfully as speaking brings no sense of comfort.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Aka got a towel and got it damp to wipe off Yujins face from the sweat.

" ill tell you latter, as a main point though the both of us had a lot of liquor last night" she said.

she didnt want to give Yujin more of a head ache then he had now...

she sighed and tried to smile. " lets get you to the room and make sure your set up well for some rest babe "

helping him to the room she got him in bed the bread Arin had left along with the new glass of water with in hands reach.

closing the blinds left the room well with in shadow, " is there anything i can do or get you babe? " she asked feeling bad for his hangover.

she also wanted to go clean the coffee off the floor...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Yujin dozed off quickly. Rather he had no urge to tlak since the world was spinning and his head was heavy. He nuzzled in bed and fell asleep quickly.

Arin kept on cleaning and could hear Aka's voice. Perhaps she'll be going this direction. She trhwos the dirty paper towel on the trash and turns on the water to wash her hands.

She needed to wash more than just her hands.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Aka sighs and walks to the kitchen suprised to see Arin had already cleaned up...

Arin was a walking contradiction some times...

" thanks... for cleaning up the coffee" she said pulling the long sleeve shirt she had tossed on to cover her buses down as a distraction.

She wasn't sure what to do. things had cooled off... and waking Yujin was out of the question... but as much as she wanted to drop it she didn't .

" im.... no kicking you out... okay" Aka said almost begrudgingly. she felt some how like she would be tossing her self out if she did so.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:01 am

Arin blinks. Looks at Aka, and smiles weakly.

"Thanks."

Arin walks over to Aka and grabs her hands and pulls up the sleeves and sees the bruises. She grins a bit seductively and looks at Aka, her dull grey eyes lightly implying just how much she enjoyed Aka. But the last part with Yujin...

"I hope the girls... didn't hurt you."

She looks at her and then the bruises. The thoughts of what happened... what could've happened haunts her. Hell, she can't blame Aka at all for being mad and reacted the way she did.

"Aka... I... didn't do anything with Yujin."

She says bluntly trying to figure out a way to say it in a round about but got nowhere near it.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Aka pulled her arm back and lifted her hand between them. " dont... dont go there i just... "

Aka looked fro a better way to say it and sighed , " i dont want to talk about it."

she moved to sit at the table feeling heavy and tied despite the day just starting.

she then turned back to arn " is there coffee left... i want some "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next