FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Aka Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Aka sighed heavily her head handing down over her tea mostly in frustration...

she didnt want Arins money... in fact, the very thought of Arin "providing" for anything in her home... for her and mostly for Yujin flat out pissed her off....

so what... Aka didnt have lots of money ... or a great paying job... but she had a house and savings and dignity...

and Arin seemed to have no problem trampling all over her and her dignity...

" its fine "she said getting up " since it will be here soon im going to go see if Yujin is up too eating yet "

Aka made her way to the room less then impress... even if that does spare her form cooking dinner.

entering the room AKa walks over and sits next to Yujin shaking his shoulder lightly asking quietly in case he still had a head ache , " hey babe... you think you are up to eating anything yet?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING} - Page 6 Empty Re: What If.... {INVITATION/WARNING}

Post by Erel Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Arin watches as Aka walks into the room. She wanted to see how Yujin was doing as well but it will probably be crossing a line if she went over there right now. Besides she isn't sure just how much Yujin remembers herself so barging in there would be walking into a possible gunfire.

Yujin sitrs as he feels Aka's hand and her shaking him slightly. He looks up, his headache mildly hitting him, it's the lack of energy is what is bothering him since he did vommit most of what he ate.

"Aka...." He slowly sits up. ".... How long was I out?"

The door bell rings.

"...Who's that?"

Arin grabs her wallet and opens the door. The delivery boy brings tow medium size bags full of food. Arin pays and shuts the door and walks over to the kitchen table and starts preparing hte food. She grabs a bowl and puts some soup in it. She is wondering if she should bring the food to Yujin or wait for Aka to do so, or maybe Yujin can even come out himself.

"Food's here."

She says loud enough for them to hear.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Aka sighed at Arin yelling down the hall and tried to smile. " well we have soup for you... "

Aka shrugged and shook her head, " question is do you want to eat out there or would you rather i brought it in here so you can eat were it a little more quiet " she asked.

tough she was not too sure there would be much conversation in the first place seeing on who they were and what happened not to long ago...

" its all up too you babe " she asked and got up standing next to the bed, " and after you get a good nights rest ill tell you about it all tomorrow " she said making sure there was no room for him to start asking her questions now....

to tell the truth she would not know were to begin.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:14 am

Yujin shifts while his body tries to nurse how weak is from lacking sustenance. He looks at Aka mentioning about his questions answered.

"Yeah. That sounds like a plan...."

He looks around for a bit and notices how late it is. He then hears footsteps which can only none other than Arin. He looks at her, few glimpses of what happened in terms of the night comes back but quickly fades away.

"Arin."

She knocks on the door that is open.

"Hey, Yujin. Aka, want me to bring the food here?"

Yujin looks at Aka who seems to be lettin off a different vibe of energy. Annoyed somewhat, or something.

"Food?"

"Yup. Thai food! But first, you have to eat your soup which I know will help you out a lot!"

She walks in and hands the bowl to Aka.

"Careful, tis' hot, kay?"

"You must've planned some night... I cna't remember a thing.... I didn't do anything stupid did I?"

Arin laughs nervously and realizes that AKa's glare was not concurring with her nervous humor.

"Um...."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:55 am

it took every little bit Aka had.... not..... to toss the soup at ARin and try to kill her.

" Arin.... please get out of my room... " she said looking at Arin not wanting Yujin to see her face. she had a problem with her emotions showing too much... like an open book despite all the tough words she puts out.

" i would have called if you were needed " she continued as a solid answer to the 'want me to bring the food here ' question. " we dont eat in other room then the kitchen and living room unless its due to illness or injury and you and i are not in either painful situation yet. "

she had not ment to make it sound like a threat but the words slipped before she could stop them. " ill be there in a few so go ahead... you can even start with out me "

Aka keep her face turned to make sure Arin left while she avoided Yujin
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:47 am

Arin blinks and stares at Aka while Yujin feels the uncomfortable vibe the two are letting out.

"I.... Okay...?"

Arin shrugs unable to really understand but fully comprehends that her butting in and being so latched on to Yujin is after all the main problem of it all.

"Hey, Arin, just... put the soup on the table. We can all eat together."

He wasn't sidin with AKa to nag on her mistake? Arin's heart must've jumped. HEr eyes grew big and almost lit up the room as she nods.

"Sure!"

Happily, she walks towards teh kitchen and places the soup down on the table and prepares the rest of the food, three plates and utensils. She puts Yujin at the head of the table and Aka and Arin across from each other.

Yujin on the other hand didn't mean to make Arin jump gleefully. Honestly he is so worn out and from what he knows that the night was long so an easy vibe between the three is what he prefers. Of course he has no idea what happened at all within the night. Just incoherent fragments. Feeling Aka upset, he grabs her wrist gently.

"Hey. It was a long night, right?" He stands up next to her and turns her face to him with his hands. "Let's just... have dinner and I guess sort things out right when you tell me tomorrow? Right now I just want to eat and relax with you."

"Table's ready!!!"

Arin's voice rang across the house. Yujin sighs.

"And... let's just make use of her 'hospitality', for lack of a better word of course, while she's here. She has been gracious enough on providing the meals right? Saves you time cooking, right babe?"

He brushes his hand on her cheek feeling her smooth skin.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Aka could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand up in pure impatiens at Arin's happiness at this...

Gritting her teeth and glaring at the door were Arin had disappeared she gasped when Yujin too her wrist to turn her about.

looking up at him she shivered when he let his fingers caress her cheek. she sighed leaning into him for a moment she nodes.

" kay... till tomorrow i will try to relax " she smiled looking up at him. " sorry... i know you dont feel well " she said moving beside him and putting her arm around him to pull him to the kitchen while having an excuse to hold on to him.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Arin tried not to look as Aka and Yujin walks in the kitchen with Aka's arm him. She sits down, trying not to let it bother her.

"Wow. Thai food?"

"Yeah. Your favorite too. Shrimp Phad Thai!"

Yujin sits down, his stomach growling at his hunger.

"Where ever did you find a thai resturaunt around here?"

"Well, Titusville has a lot of variety! Unlike this part of town...." And then her smart ass mouth cmoes out which she couldn't stop at all. She blinks and tries not to make eye contact with Aka. "....yea..."

Yujin stare at Arin, not really believing that she is persistent on nagging about Shadespoint despite everything. However he brushes it off in a few moments and reaches for his soup and starts eating.

"Here." Arin passes the Phad Thai to Aka. "You have eaten Thai food before, right? It's kinda spicy."

Yujin kept on eating, quickly draining out his soup and then reaching out for the sticky rice and the beef salad.

"Damn. When was the last time I was this hung over?"

"Four years ago at Thesayus' house. You tried to go shot for shot with Mahariel remember?"

Yujin was more asking it as a rhetoric question. Arin's initial answer took him by surprise.

"Wow. You are a human calendar."

"I.... I have good memory."

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Aka looked at the tai food... she was not the biggest fan of spicy food... maybe a little warm but not spicy.

she took a bite , it was good just a little much for her. though she would continue and pretend ti was okay.

that and by concentrating on that... she was not so caught up on the impulse to destroy a certain smart assed person.

" what you were getting him drunk " asked nonchalantly as a low blow to Arin... she would have to explain it latter any way right?

she raised an eye brow and shrugged it off as a rhetorical question hoping she woud not try to explain or answer.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Yujin looks at Aka then at ARin. Arin's face was almost grim as she took a bite of her food.

"......No. He actually got himself drunk that night...."

She answered in a low and obviously nervous tone. Then the creepy silence as the sound of fork hitting plate and mouths moving from eating but there was no words coming out. Yujin looks at the two girls and shrugs.

"Hey Arin?"

"Yeah...?"

"That main even stripper. The one with the red hair. How much did you pay for her? And she was good.... and whatever she gave me to drink really amplified how drunk I was already at that point."

Arin's eyes widen and in that moment where he hit her with a question, her food went in the wrong hole and Arin spat some phad thai noodles out and starts to choke. Really Bad.

"Huh?!"

Yujin quickly got up and starts lightly hitting her back.

"Hey! You okay?"

Arin keeps coughing, choking against the food that didn't go down right.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Aka half agreed that Arin should choke.

she sighed she got up , " no talking about strippers at the dinner table tonight" she said looking at Arin trying her best not to look dark.

"take a drink Arin" said getting up and handing her a glass while running her palm up her back to straiten her back and force her to let her lungs open up more then the way she was hunched over in her surprise.

" Yujin sit down you dont need to be up like that. " she said moving to put her hands on him semi possessively as she guided him to his chair. she then took her seat now that Arin was breathing again.

she sighed relaxing as she took her seat before jumping up to get a glass of water. " got thirsty, any one want something while im up " she asked wanting to get dinner done with .
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Arin couldn't be anymore glad that she is able to breathe again. Yujin's question was of course straight to the point of the night without him knowing. She drinks more water and listens to Aka asking if there was anythin else both of them would like while she is up.

"More water?" Arin asks nervously.

Yujin on the other hand complied with Aka. He was a bit surprised on how fast he was to react to be on Arin's need. It is his nature to be nice to anyone for the most part. He is almost as nursing as Aka is to him, but he is of course in general the way he is.

"I'm good." Yujin replies. "I think... I need to sleep again. Sorry guys I'm not much up for anything today..."

"........... it was a long night...." Arin looks to the side, afraid to take another bite.

"Yeah. Obviously it was... "
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 am

Aka takes her time getting two glasses of water and after replacing her own she puts a new glass before Arin and smiles. " its all right babe " she said more or less to both of them.

she moved to hug Yujin lightly to break the mounting tension, " tomorrow is another day after all " Aka giggled lightly hoping to get them to relax.

she air was so sharp with tension and things left unsaid... for all of there shakes they needed a distraction... though a safe one.

" if you are going to bed after dinner babe i think me and Arin will watch a movie... so ill try to be extra careful not to wake you up when i get in there " she said .
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Arin heard Aka mention about them watching a movie while Yujin calls it a night. The sound of her bein almost too nice scares the crap out of her. Hell, Yujin himself is a bit nervous at the sound of that.

"Yeah. That would be nice. I'm sure you two can have a cool and very peaceful time together."

He vaguely remembers him helping Arin who looked like she was getting choked earlier. He was hoping that wouldn't happen again so he drops a hint to it. Arin on the other hand feels like sinking into her chair at all the little things that can make either Yujin of Aka snap at him.

"A movie...." Arin wanted to day she has work but being rude won't help things. "..... that would be a good idea."

"Yeah. Well before anything else.... I need a bath. I feel..."

Glimpses of what happened flashes through his mind and he can't help but glance at Arin then at Aka.

"...... Dirty."

Arin turns pink.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Aka relaxed seeing a way to get away form Arin for a moment got up. " well if you want i can help out babe " she said winking.

" i even promise to keep my hands to my self. " she half joked with Yujin hopping to get him to smile.

" and that will give arin time to do more work.. and pick out a movie to watch. " she turned trying to smile to Arin, " i know they arnt new new movies but there are some real good ones in the cabinetry over there "

turning back to Yujin she pointed down the hall. " ill get you a change of cloths and a towel so you can go and start your shower babe " she said before darting down the hall happy to be helpful.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Arin turns away and takes a bite from her food. With all honesty, she had lost all appetite from the whole energy all around her. Of course with Aka's stab at her helping Yujin take a shower got to her; typical. Yujin gets up.

"Hey, thanks for the food. Sorry to leave the dishes to you and Aka..."

"It's cool. It's like old--"

"....Times."

"..............."

Arin wanted to look at him, but decides not to. She forced another bite.

"Good night, Arin."

"Good night, Yujin."

With that, Yujin walks over towards Aka where she already has his clothes and towel ready when he steps in the bathroom.

"I'm really drained." He says to her as he starts to take his shirt off as he closes the door behind him.

Arin on the other hand takes a deep breathe and starts to clean up. Eventually, the table is cleaned and she puts away all the food that is still edible. With that, Arin walks over to the case of DVDs. She almost felt like cringing. She hates DVDs. She prefers the High quality of blu ray. But again, that's her spoiled rich side coming out. But a movie does catch her attention, something that she of course wasn't surprised that Aka would have.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 pm

" i figured with the full day nap that you would be... but with food and more sleep ... i think you will be much better "

she smiled and reached in the shower checking the temperature and setting the spout for the water.

" sorry about this morning" Aka said feeling guilty with him getting laid out like that.

" i just woke up... and " she smiled and shrugged, " yeah... im quite the wild woman "

" want me to wash your back babe? anything?" she asked .

she new she would need to go out there and in the least spend time out there with Arin... so Yujin can get some sleep.... also... it was a way to avoid him till the morning when she was sure he would start asking questions....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6