FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by Aka Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Hime could not help but jump when Wanda showed up...

though she new that wanda was now neutral... but... still so sudden... and just at the good part.

Hime pouted.... she could not remember pouting before.... but right now it fit.

" well im going to go adn talk to Rei and Kai" Hime said her good mood defiantly ruined.

"bye wanda, see you latter Mateo" Hime said looking at Wanda first before skipping off feeling some how triumphant....

she could see why Wanda liked being bitchy, " AH yeah!" Hime said turning back around, " " Rei said he wanted to see you latter in the Captains cabin"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 8 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 pm

((sorry yesterday was really crazy))
Mateo noticed Hime's change and had to say it was rather cute. Wanda of course thought it was anything but cute. It pissed her off, sparking her earlier frustrations with Arata and Kai and hell everything, all the control slipping from her fingers. Didn't this girl get it? She would get rid of her if it came down to that. She would have by now but she was trying to make Mateo understand. Why didn't he understand?! She was getting so annoyed she couldn't focus, or look at him. She even was trembling, so much so that Mateo looked down at her from his daze to notice. "What's wrong Wanda?"
"Life.." She said under her breath and Mateo raised a brow at her.
"Aw come on," He said, still in a good mood though Wanda's was sour, "what's really wrong Wanda? Catfish got your tongue?" He laughed but even his good humor didn't faze her, she rolled her eyes all but dragging him bellow deck so she could excape the sounds and the stares.

Later Mateo headed back up after Wanda had calmed down. She was still in a less than pleasant mood, but at least she was speaking. It just seemed that something was really bothering her, but no matter how much he asked she wouldn't tell...It made him worried as well as slightly annoyed. He walked off to the captian's quarters, wondering if Rei would be in. He'd tried to think of what exactly to say to him but came up short with any thing that would spare him from heated glares and dangerously close encounters with death. He knocked on the door, opened it enough to look in. "Rei? You said you wanted to talk?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Rei looked up from his map and motioned for Mateo to enter and take a seat.

" yes i did " he said turning his full attention from the map too him.

" i was talking with Hime.... she looks a lot like Utahu Hime .... but...she seems.... too free to be herself."

he smiled, " i remember her iron grip on my arm and the curs words i learned from that girl... more mouth then girl to tell the truth..l. " Rei admitted.

" what happened to her..." he said. some how Rei felt a slight tingle around her still... depicted some diffidence... she was still hauntingly like Hime..." why the memories loss...."

Rei shrugged, " Kai said it is common under stress for eye and hair color to change adn memories to be lost... what happened to her.. " he asked.

Rei was glad Kai gave him some ideas on what could have been. .. now he wanted Mateo to tell him what DID happen.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 pm

(Ugh I hate colored pencils!My hands look like a melted skittle right now.)

Mateo listened to Rei, moved and sat though he would have prefers to stand. It made things harder to focus, harder to not understand where he was coming from, why he was worried about Hime. And to think he was the one that let this happen to her...
He couldn't do it, couldn't tell a well practiced lie or skate his way around this. If he ha traded places with Rei he would want the straight forward answer. Granted Mateo would leave out some of the things that would be dangerous to mention, but he would tell Rei the basic outline.
"She...died. But not in the same way, or at least that's what she teed to explain at the time, when she woke up. The way she described it, was that half of her died, the mermaid half...not the human. I know it sounds crazy and unbelievable, it took me a while to really decide to believe her, but now she's no longer mermaid but human. Somehow that started making her memories fade." He said looking to Rei, "That's all I really understood...The hair and the eyes I guess were just a side effect."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Kai entered the room Causing Rie to jump form the full concentration he had on Mateo.

he quickly shook it off as he cam into the room though " hey Kai , ah.... ill be up at the forcastle in a moment ill speak with you there. " he said dismissing the man.

when Kai had been gone for a moment Rei sighed, " okay... so she isnt half sea witch any more.... just human" Rei said.

he mulled it over before smiling, " well... i think i like the human side of her best... she has not hit me once or given me a command or dirty look... " Rei commented.

" i was more worried about her being so nice... i thought she had to be a new girl... and not Utahu.... " he said before standing.

" alright... keep an eye on her... consider your self a baby sitter.... she even gets a scratch and i will double it on you.... " he warned before clapping him on the shoulder.

" talk to you latter mateo" Rei said before he left to meat up with Kai.

he smiled at Kai who waved back, " sorry for the interruption "

" na... it was family business was all" witch had Kai blink.

" aww... what you dont consider me brother in law material...but that boy/" he asked jokingly.

" do not rush things.... i might like you but that does not mean Hime will" Rie said in a great mood.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:49 pm

'Well that went better than expected.' Mateo thought, letting out a relieved breath after Rei and Kai left. Seems Rei was alot more understanding than Mateo took him for originaly. Hell, alot of people were turning out different than Mateo imagined. After all, Arata turned out to be Hime obsessed, Hime turned out to be someone he really cared about, and Wanda...what about Wanda? He thought about it a bit as he walked from the captian's quarters. He still felt that need to be near her, to make sure she was alright, it nagged at him like crazy these days when he got too far away...but also he couldn't help but want to be somewhere else, with Hime.
'But Wanda is who your with-Hime is-I can't keep doing this. God forbid Wanda finds out. I don't want to hurt her...but I can't keep pretending...' He blinked at the thought. Had he really just said that he was pretending? But what he felt for Wanda was so different, attraction but also care, genuine enough that he honestly didn't want to see her in harms way. But on the other hand Hime pulled him in, gravitating him closer to her with just a simple smile or tear. At this point she could tell him to jump and he'd ask how high. Would he do the same for Wanda?
'Of course, what am I thinking?' He thought as he went to check up on Wanda. Her and Arata looked downright dismal and bored on deck, till of course Wanda saw Mateo. She leapt up, throwing her arms around his neck and quickly apologizing for earlier and attempted to kiss him. Something inside Mateo made him jerk his head to the side a little, letting the kiss fall at an odd angle on his lips.
Wanda blinked in shock, even Arata looked a bit surprised. "Ah, sorry, I'm just not feeling very well." Mateo lied, able to do so since there was a tad bit of truth. All this thinking himself in circles was begining to give him a headache. Wanda hugged him tighter and Mateo felt the need to hold her tighter back to comfort her. She seemed so down after all, and he felt guilty looking down at her now...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:28 pm

the day turned to night and then the night into day bringing excitement one board.

before them lay a misty mass grave of ships pulled in by sirens them selves... long ago.

but a simple song should keep the ladies off the ship... but could not removed the sharks looking for an easy meal after the sirens took the souls...

Above deck with both Hime and Kai at his side Rei looked at the watery monument with a Dubious excretion.

he did not like this one bit... but Kai did say he could get them through it....

Rei trusted him. trusted him with his life even... he ordered the crew to man the deck and Warned Hime to keep safe...

Kai moved to the front end of the ship ready to pacify the mer folk waiting beyond the mist for them.... he would render them to sleep so they would no sing and kill the crew he needed to get his pray to the sea witch...

taking in a deep breath Kai let out a spectacular song that even Wanda could not copy... it took years to master a voice, years Wanda had not lived yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3yfFOq_CFQ&feature=BFa&list=AV4oVf-d_DwKAup73wVGdFhYoF5hdGeZgh&lf=list_related

((((if wanda was human https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjYtxUpEmh8&feature=related)))))heheheheheheh
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:07 pm

The voice of Kai floated over the water, through the fog and to the ears of the crew, but not in a way that would harm them, just soothe and awe. Even Mateo was drawn in by the voice, not recognizing the words but the voice was amazing. Wanda however looked frozen in place, her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open slightly. But it wasn't out as much shock but fear. He was strong enough to sing like that, hell capture an entire clan under his spell? She grabbed Mateo's hand, holding it tighter than he really liked. He looked down to her, confusion and worry on his face. "Hey, what's wrong?"
Wanda looked to Mateo but felt the gag restricting her words. "N-Nothing." She said finally looking down and away from him. Mateo frowned, touching Wanda's chin lightly to draw her eyes back to him.
"Seriously what's wrong? You've been acting odd lately." Wanda watched him for a moment, her heart pounding in her chest. She wanted to speak so badly, to tell him what Kai was, that they needed to leave the ship, but Mateo wouldn't leave without Hime. Why...why did things have to be this hard?
Feeling the hurt well up in her chest, she jerked her chin from his grip and walked away from him, moving close to Arata instead. She didn't want to yell at Mateo and push him away, but little did she know her actions irked him seriously. What was up with the women around him and Arata? He glared at Arata, his eyes trying to convey something to Wanda who was trying her best to ignore him. She was so angry right now...she had to do something now. No more half assing things. She would get rid of Hime. Now. Once and for all.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Hime felt an over whelming part of nostalgia.

Kai was from her trib after all.. and his songs were her songs... despite her death.

" Hime could not help being memories-ed by the song that tugged at her sealed off memories of about a hundred years or so.

walking along the rail as the ship was enveloped in the fog as it rolled over the captivated crew and Kai's graceful voice.

Kai then turned to servery thoughts on board as they maneuvered the ship.

they were about half way through. and his song still strong from century's of practice.

when he saw Hime he could not help but grin seeing her fallow his song with out a second thought... her memories gone.... but it was still a part of her.... as her face told on her... like the moon on midnight waves...unknown to the world above.

he might have fun teaching her some songs before taking her new born soul of the twice cursed...

he smiled feeling a thrill of excitement that was brought on from more then his song.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 am

Wanda couldn't help her own distaste for Hime. Hell the girl got everything she wanted, like life just handed it to her on a silver platter. Granted she had to die first to see any of that, but STILL. Wanda watched Hime, her eyesight strong enough to peirce the fog and watch her move along the rails. It was annoying how she could seem so at peace when she knew some one hated her, wanted her gone. Wanda tossed her hair over her shoulder, no breeze to catch it. It was almost like the air here was dead...like a perpetual silence. She walked over to Hime, keeping good distance from her, but not enough to appear not to be talking to her. "Eerie isn't it? How one song can make the ocean grow so still?" She said, rather coldly out half spite for Kai and Hime.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:05 pm

Hime would have jumped if Kai's song had not put her in such a relaxed state...

" its amazing" she whispered as Kai's spell wrapped around her and flowed through the mist to other female ears.

she looked to wanda a confused look crossing her face for a second before it closed and hardened, " why do you ask.... anything in particular?"
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Wanda watched Hime, waiting for her to realize it herself just what Kai was but when she didn't Wanda felt her frustration rise because she knew she couldn't say anything. "Nothing... just you have that doe eyed look on your face. You know, the oh so inoccent one you use on every man you come in contact with." She said giving her a narrow eyed look. "I don't get it...I really don't get anything about you...your not tall or pretty, can't sing, have no spells, all pale and fleshy looking, you smell like human, and you cry alot." She said her nose wrinkling slightly at Hime in thought. "And yet you get what you want... why is that.." She moved closer walking to the railing to look at the waves bellow. Still as always, with just enough power to rock the boat. In all this fog, even if someone did hear a splash they wouldn't be able to find where or who it was...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Hime glared at Wanda, " i may end up crying... but at least i dont whine and pout and BITCH all the time like you" she snapped.

" and i dotn make doe eye's at guys... nor do i get anything i want... " she huffed wanting to more or less tell Wanda that she Was tall Could sing Was more then pretty.... and DID get most everything she wanted.....

" so Back off and leave me alone. i dont like you because you are rude" she said crossing her arms and started walking towards Kai's voice again.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Wanda's eyes widened at Hime. Did she actually just speak back to her, insult her? She felt her teeth grit and moved forward with a vengeful frown. "Stupid human bitch." In one hard shove she sent Hime over the railing. It wasn't her intention at first, but hell that worked for her! Maybe if she was lucky the sharks would get her first. She peeked down at Hime noticing the girl had caught the railing, holding on for dear life.
"I hope you remember how to swim darling." She said, feeling the cold vindictive glow come to her eyes.
~~
Mateo felt uneasy, maybe it was the fact that he hadn't heard Wanda say anything for a while and the entire area seemed as silent as ever. He gave a shiver and looked around to see if he could find Hime. He hadn't seen her anywhere...'Maybe she's with Rei...' He thought for a moment and suddenly thought about Kai. Was she hanging around Kai? He looked around, not seeing Wanda either. "Hime?" He called looking around for her. He noticed a figure in the fog and started to head over to it, little did he know it was Wanda, waiting patiently like a cat with a fish, waiting for it to suffocate.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Hime did not scream due to shock quickly clinging to the rail her anger causing her to quiver as much as her body's reaction to the situation.

she glared at Wanda and then let out a loud scream her pitch matching Kai for a moment before going higher. " heLP! IM GOING TO FALL!" she called out feeling the strength in her arms already starting to give out as her shivers turned into shudders as her new Muscles strained to hold her up.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 pm

The men on the ship or at least nearby were shaken in the silence by Hime's sudden out burst. Mateo heard Hime cry out for help and looked around the fog for where it was. After all it was hard to see clearly at the moment. "Hime?" His panic was rising and the urgency to help her was there. He heard a quick gleeful laugh in one direction, a giggle that was unmistakably Wanda's. He headed in that direction, hearing wood creaking and the voice calling out from that direction. Problem was his eyes weren't like Kai's or Wanda's, he had trouble in the fog finding much of anything till a figure materialized out of the mist, the person turning out to be a very concerned looking Wanda.
"Wanda-Hime, where is she?" He asked and Wanda shook her head slightly.
"I dunno, she must have fallen overboard in all this fog...." She said rather innocently. Mateo heard another cry for help in the direction he was headed and moved Wanda quite forcefully out of the way. He went to the railing, finding Hime clinging to the side of the ship for dear life. Acting on pure instinct he reached down to her, his hand outstretched to her's.
"Hime-grab my hand." He called to her, feeling like his heart might stop if she fell.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Hime could not help but burst into tears when Mateo materialized out of the mist after Wanda had left her to cling there.

" ma-MATEO PLEASE..... im... im scared " she moaned out to him.

she had started to slip little by little as her body began sweating with her effort to hold on.

" i... i cant... ill f-f-fall!" she cried trying to get a better grip on the rail as she lost hold with her left hand her Right hand the only thing keeping her from falling " AHHHHHHHHH!" she cried out as she could feel her fingers slip slowly as if falling would take a life time of heart pounding pain.

four fingers...three fingers.... two fingers... " Mateo... " she said her eye's large with fear and a strange calm, " thanks, i...lo-" she started to say as her final finger slipped and she fell into the mist below with out a sound not even a splash...

the ship silent.... Eire and thick with more then Quiet and mist... Kai had finished his song,... only the foreboding creaking of the ship could be heard.

" GOT HER!" Kai's voice called out through the mist suddenly. " EVERYTHING IS FINE!"he called again.

Hime clinged to Kai. he had grabbed a mast rope and managed to catch her before she had mad it halfway down the side the ship... and before she reached the water.

she was still frozen in fright... petrified... she had been that close...to her end... to saying good bye to every one... even Mateo...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 pm

When Hime slipped away from him, Mateo felt everything hit him in perspective. More like hitting a brick wall than an emotional turbulence, he felt his breathing catch and his body tense, the only fleeting thought he had was to dive in after her. He would have, had a voice not called out from the mist. It was Kai who had Hime, who saved her...relief was one thing Mateo felt as well as something else. But he didn't have time to truly understand both till the call came out from another sailor to pull them back onto the deck. Mateo helped the man get them back on deck, hauling the two away from the water.
Mateo didn't pause, went to Hime though she clung to Kai. "Hime, dios sanctus, you're okay." He breathed though still he felt the ache there. What the hell would he have done if she'd fallen, been gone forever?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:43 pm

she had been holding her breath till she was on board it seemed because she could not help but gasp for air...

her body shaking her eyes shut tight she could not move...

when she realized Mateo was there... near by... and speaking to her she fought her frozen state of fear and tried to talk.

" M...m-a-teo" she managed her voice squeaking at the end as she grasped tighter to Kai before she gulped and opened her eye's.

she was trying not to hyperventilate as she turned to him, " MAteo!" she cried out Tears rolling even more so down her eye's as she turned to look at him.

Kai managed to get too his feet with Hime still in his arms before he too turned to Mateo, " here.... boy you take the Miss to her room and play nurse maid " he said depositing her gently into his arms.

" i have... some business to attend too." Kai then walked off into the mist his anger seeming to darken the air around him as he stalked his prey....

this... would be her last chance... before Wanda soup was on the menu...

" oh... wanda? " he called out softly to her when he reached a very secluded spot on the ship, " come to me Wanda... i need you " he softly sang to her.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Hime ended up in his arms, Mateo not complaining but taking up a tight hold on her. However, Kai's tone annoyed him. Hell everything about Kai was bugging him, though he would be cordial. After all he saved Hime...
Hime was looking positively terriffied at the moment, for a good reason. She'd nearly drowned after all. "Hey, it's okay I'm right here." He said moving past the crowd of men to at least get her to a room where she could calm down. He took her to the room that he remembered someone pointing out was hers. He sat on the edge of the bed still holding her close and refusing to let go at this point. "It's okay Hime..." He kissed the top of her head lightly, trying his best to soothe her and his own nerves at the moment.
~~~
Wanda was fuming, pacing back and forth from her place on the deck like a very angry woman would. After all, she finally came up with a way to get rid of Hime and that Kai bastard and half the men on the ship had to save her?! Seriously, did she have no luck what so ever?! Jesus, it was just one girl after all, and yet everyone freaked out like she was something important. "Damn Hime, do I have to drown you myself?!" She hissed to herself just as something reached her ears. It was a song, as soft as the breeze but one that made a shiver go up her spine. She knew that voice...and she knew it meant nothing good. She wanted to back pedal away but the voice was so damn alluring, calling to her, drawing her in...she hardly noticed that in these thoughts she'd moved to where Kai was, still coming to a halt when she was an unsafe distance from him.
"What?" She asked, a clipped tone that had a dash of underlying fear to it.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Hime turned into Mateo's chest her arms more like feeble vice grips despite how her body shook.

Hime seemed to only remember how to say his name... over and over till she could breath...

Mateo... had a sort of calming affect on her.... one that embarrassed her... just be be such at ease...

though this time she could not find that ease....she new she was safe... but for how long....

she could not be around people all the time... and she had to sleep in her own room...... alone.

with one one to stop "her" from doing it again.

her heart started to pound again as she pulled her self against Mateo again gripping his shirt harshly.

" please... dont leave me.... im scarred she " moaned quivering pathetically as flashes of falling entered her head again causing her to freeze up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" you just done know when to stop do you " Kai stated walking closer with out touching her as he walked around her.

" you know... i can hear... most everything you say on such a small ship as this... " he said coming to a stop in front of her.

" as for you lover.... you silly little shrimp... you never think things through do you.... just jumping in at a will o the fin... " he said his voice soft yet very degrading.

" you did not have to get rid of her.... just make him fall out of sorts with her... make him notice the things that are bad about her....but no... its far too late for that now reef-ling. " he said a grin crossing his face sadistically

kai started to sing this time in a deeper voice, his mellow tenor tones flowing around Wanda as he started anew.

" for you with two leg, human like you will be...for you with jealous thoughts no song shale you sing"

" for her who is Mer now for 2 moon land cursed she will be, no song strength just as bad as mine true prey be"

when Kai finished it he could not help but let a short manic laugh out before grinning at Wanda, " so... enjoy being human for the time being Wanda... i told you not to Fuck with me ... "

" next time i will not just land curse you for a few moons... i was ever so serious about Cannibalism... you are a small fish... and no one will miss a baby that probably got lost... and eaten "

" so... stay the hell away form Hime... i need the shinny new soul of hers... and you will not ruin things for me not when im so close " he said as he walked off leaving Wanda as he went to see Rei.

Rei had been in his cabbin and had not heard the comotion... Kai was going to fill him in.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:52 pm

(sorry my phone is giving me white screen. lol I have a feeling Kai is angry? lol)

Wanda was horrified when Kai spoke and circled her like a shark, started singing in that haunting voice of his, her eyes widdening when she felt the gag slip over her voice. It was like a peice of her was supressed, locked away inside of her like it was being bottled up. He left her, shaking grasping at her throat in fear. "Ah-" She chirped, her voice a crackle instead of a melodious sound. "What-? No-I-do re mi-NO!" She hissed, her voice sounding so...normal!
Her eyes widdened as her thoughts went to Mateo. Mateo..where was he-was he with Hime-she needed him now! She looked around her painc building, feeling like a small child in open water. "M-Mateo!" She called, when she got no response she felt her eyes welling up with tears. "Mateo!" She shouted, her voice lacking that song command it once had that could carry over the breeze to his ears. He couldn't hear her...he wouldn't come to her...She felt her breathing catch and her heart pounding a million miles a minute. The men looked to her cautiously, some looking concerned. She was mortified to have human pity rather than awe, her face flushing with effort to keep her composure. She hurried away from the area, not paying attention to where she was going and ran into Arata.
"Wanda-what the hell-?" He growled, making Wanda glare up at him. Arata looked so...strange like he was waking up from a long sleep, his eyes narrowed and his face looking lost.
"Silence-filthy man-go back to worrying about Hime!" She snarled and Arata's eyebrows rose at that.
"Hime? Why? Did something happen to her?" Wanda blinked at him. Shouldn't he be worrying about Hime in that love sick puppy way. 'My voice...Kai weakened my spells...' she thought, her troat sore suddenly.
Without thinking, she dove into Arata's chest, to hide the tears that poured down her cheeks.
At first Arata didn't have any idea what to do, though he wanted to push her off the eyes around him watching the scene would make that awkward. Besides, what the hell had happened to make Wanda this sad?
~~~
Mateo let Hime hold onto him in that terrified way, though it worried him more than when she was just crying. Now she was so shaken he could hardly hear her, let alone calm her. So he tried to hold her back, making her seem so fragile at the moment.
He wasn't suposed to be doing this...but he had to help her. Wanda would just have to-? Something hit him, a sudden foggy light headed feeling that blurred his vision slightly. He blinked for a moment his mind a blank slate before it all seemed to dissappear. He paused for a moment in confusion..what was he thinking about? The name Wanda floated to his mind with her face scruntched up in anger with him. She would be mad that he was with Hime....but honestly he didn't care...or feel the need to rush back to her either...
Hime said something and she tensed, making Mateo's attention snap back to her. "Hime...I'm staying here, I promise." He said to her in a soothing voice though his eyebrows raised slightly when he heard something else. "Who scares you?" He asked touching her cheek lightly to try and calm her enough to make her relax a little.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Hime suddenly gasped and started to hick-up, her tear bloched face turning bright pink too her absolut embarisment.

she forgot about crying for the moment her tears easing up seeing as she need to now concentrate on breathing around the hick-ups.

her voice squeaking in her high pitched voice. "ah~ *Hiccauhp* i-i-i-*Hiccauhp*
she pouted around her hickups just resting her head against his chest.

she could not say that his wanda did it.... if she wanted Mateo to break up with her.... she wanted him to do it for him self... not her.... she didn't want any chance of him having regrets and resenting her latter on....

" i-*Hiccauhp*s-s-iped...." she tried holding her breath to stop them for a moment before attempting her lie again, " i...SLIPPED!" she called out her hickup leaving from the fear and shame of lying... she did not want to... but it was for the best...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Mateo jumped slightly when Hime shouted at him that she slipped, but..something in him made him feel slightly uncomfortable with just accepting that. She had said that she was scared of something, or someone. It could have been just his over reacting but something jsut didn't sit right with the idea of her just slipping off a perfectly thick railing. However, in the state she was in he felt it best not to push her. If she really didn't want to tell him now there was always later to ask, for now he just had to make sure she was protected. "Alright, well the important thing is you're safe now." He said, feeling the unease creep back into his mind. If she had gotten hurt...if she would have fallen into the water and dissapeared. "I don't know what I would have done if I would have lost you." He said more to himself as an out loud thought.

(Omg I'm falling asleep on myself right now. I'll post tomorrow morning before i head out. night night.)
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 pm

** kay, i figured you had lost your phone charger again LOL. in my last text too you i said that Wanda was as good as a human lol **

Hime sighed and smiled nervously at his words . she looked around the room to distract her self... but that only made it worse... they were alone again...

she needed a distraction... so she decided to change to conversation... to anything...

her mind raced.... and drew a blank. not being to help it she started to giggle... she sounded so stupid to her self...

but she just could not help her self. " thanks... i feel better now" she said before sighing.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next