FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Arata shook his head. "I don't blame you. You don't have to trust her. I don't know why Mateo does. He's usually got the better judge of people." He admitted though not happily. He did however understand why Mateo would be blind to Wanda's actions. The girl was gorgeous despite her annoying qualities, everything about her calling men over to her, wrapping them around her finger. Hime might have had that, perhaps that why he stuck around her so long. "If you want we can go to the main market area, you can look around at the different sights. Some times they even have preformers." He said as he put his hands in his pockets. "Willing to give it a shot?"
~~~
Mateo was surprised by her request though it wasn't something quite as strange as her previous one. She seemed tired after all, it wouldn't be too much trouble. Mateo smiled slyly at her and gave a shrug. "Of course." He said taking her up in his arms and walking over to the couch with her. She looked like a princess to him, a tired but beautiful princess. He placed her down on the couch. "You're too cute." He laughed giving her a kiss on the forehead before sitting next to her. "Too bad you need rest." He said, looking over to her and noticing she looked like she wanted to yawn again. He was kidding with her but almost wished she wouldn't have to sleep now.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**  - Page 4 Empty Re: zerbra's eye patch...**invite only**

Post by Aka Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Wanda wanted more then anything to keep up the friendly banter with Mateo but one yawn bread another... and such.

she curled up half on his lap soaking in his warmth and fell soundly to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Hime took Arata up on the idea and wandered about till they had no choice but going back.

though they quickly found out they were out the door again in no time and back on a ship.

off to Thrinacia, a modern Mermaid sanctuary.

( there we go ^^ what a jump lol )
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:31 pm

They were out on open waters again, something Mateo missed dearly. He loved the feel of the ocean after all, regarded it like he did a home. Since it was the only real place he felt most at home. That must have been the way Wanda and Hime regarded it, or at least Hime once regarded it.
Again...he was thinking about her...
He kept himself busy with work and idle conversation with Wanda though his thoughts drifted to Hime often. Since they'd arrived on this ship it had been different between them. Not that they really had anything before but, there was some kind of mutual trust going on. He didn't like having the space between them, or the fact that Arata was the one she chose to be seen beside. Even today when they docked at this new port to drop off a load of illegal contraban, she didn't say much of a word to him, especially not when Wanda was near.
Now that the captian of this ship spoke to them as a group, he hoped to catch a glimpse of her and see if there was something wrong. That was all he had really hoped for till the captian spoke up again.
"Since we've taken on some more men, I'm going to need your group to double up in rooms. Just till the next port is in sight and we can load off more men, and continue on this route to your destination." The captian looked over the girls and then to the boys.
"I suggest not leaving the girlies alone. I'm not exactly certain my men are trust worthy. Perhaps doubling up a man and woman per room?" he offered. Though Mateo wanted to object he couldn't exactly argue. After all the man was allowing them to use the guest quarters of his ship (mostly because they were able to pay handsomely), so they couldn't quite chose where they stayed...
"I think its a wonderful idea." Wanda said from where she stood beside him, holding his arm. She'd been oddly close these days, not that he minded. He liked having her company after all as much as she enjoyed his...
But the fact still stood, if Mateo stayed with Wanda...the only one left to be with Hime was...Mateo felt himself tense. So did Wanda.
Her smile faltered a bit, her eyes following his gaze to none other than Hime. She felt a sneer making her upper lip twitch slightly in annoyance, but she simply turned to Mateo. She already had him, he was hers first, she would just have to remind him of that. "Que deli! Oye Mateo, wouldn't that be great to have more time together?" She giggled and Mateo blushed slightly at the way she smiled up at him with that innoccent cuteness to her features.
"Ah yeah, of course." He said, giving her a half smile from his now slightly averted uneasiness.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:12 pm

To be honest... Arata barely new Hime... but some how in the time they left with the "new" her and to this day...

she seemed some how to have not changed in any way... other then her out ward appearance....

he could not help feeling like he wanted to trust and help her out. she was so small... she looked like she could break if some one was too ruff with her.

a chill ran down his back as he peeked up to see wanda glaring and Mateo practically mooning over that poor girl...

Arata's fist itched with wanting to punch that ding bat.... if it was not one stupidity... it was another....how could he no see how....mean Wanda was towards them... its like she had a death wish for them... or might just 'coincidentally' push one of them over board...

Hime looked up at Arata and smiled lightly, " well atleast we can watch each others backs huh" hime me stated not daring to look towards the malice of Wanda.

it seemed that no mater how hard she tried to leave mateo alone... and not talk to her she was still on her back...

" dont worry... we will figure something out... besides. not like she can act like that forever... maybe she still just thinks you are dead.... " he said. he still can not believe it... but some how she is still who she is...

putting his arm around her he tugged her to his side so they could squeeze back through the crowed and away form Wanda's malevolent stare.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:15 pm

Mateo looked back up to see if Hime was still there and again, like before, she was gone. "Mateo, lets go look at the water si?" Wanda said, tugging at his shirt. He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to look at Wanda. She was smiling sweetly, perfectly content depite his unease. What was he doing? He honestly shouldn't mind who Hime chose to keep her company with-Actually he had to care about that. Arata was a-he didn't have a decent bone in his body-and yet she chose to stay with him.? He shook his head and tried to return a smile to Wanda.
"Okay." It was a simple answer but a justifiable one, that made Wanda purse her lips but so in good humor. He may be a little mad because Arata kept the girl busy but he would learn to get over it.
She would make sure of that. She took his hand and tugged him towards the side of the boat.
"Wow, the sea looks so beautiful today!" She said looking at the perfect blue waves and the sea like breezes that passed the air through her hair. If all went well she would back in those waves soon...and not alone. "Thank you for being here Mateo." She mumbled as she moved closer to him to get closer, to ease his worries and bring more atttetion to her. It seemed to work, for he laced his fingers with hers. She blushed but with glee and let out a cheerful giggle.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Hime and Arata got there things moved into the same room. she felt that it was a little weird sleeping in the same room... but she new he would not do anything.

it would be a dishonor to both of them... she smiled. she was glad he had suggested that... and better yet. it was a way to possibly remember something form her past.

Arata sighed sitting heavily onto a chair in the room and looked up at the ceiling. he then looked over at Hime who smiled lightly back at him.

" you know... i think that after another week of both of them glaring at me... that im going to burst into flame from there hate. " he said chuckling.

Hime smiled, " sorry...but soon... maybe she will see that im not bothering him and she will settle down."

Arata rolled his eye's knowing full well it wasn't what Hime was thinking that bothered the wander fish... it was what Mateo was thinking about...

but it was wrong that he was seemingly 'ignorant' of the harm he was putting her in with his dirty thoughts.... Arata would hit him till the reality of it all was rammed into his brain but he didn't want to hurt Hime's feeling or ... get killed by wanda....

Arata got up and smiled" why not stay here and relax were Wanda cant give you dirty looks and ill go and get a stretch" he made his way out of the room.

he needed to breath and move... and he mostly really REALLY needed a drink.

he made his way to the deck and singled out one new crew member who looked like they were a heavy drinking... " hey... so.. you bring anything to drink. " he said friendly.

" if you are board maybe we can roll a pair of dice and drink a little " he said as them mans face lit up. nothing like finding a man like him, easy to manipulate...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 pm

"Oye, Mateo, do you know what this is?" Mateo blinked, looking up from his thoughts to see Wanda playing with a clock that had been on the table in the room they shared.
"Its a clock. It shows you what the time is." He said with a slight smile as she went back to looking at the clock in confusion. When he looked back at the port hole where the sky was growing darker, Wanda tossed the clock away, annoyed by the ticking noise it made. She crawled over to Mateo and perched on the side of the bed so that she could look at him in the chair.
"Mateo don't you want to lay down? The beds comfortable." She said, giving a bounce and a giggle to prove her point. Mateo looked to Wanda again and gave her a shake of his head with a slight awkward blush.
"No, I'm fine." He said and Wanda let her lips purse into a pout.
"Okay....so, what should we do for fun then?" She asked trying to keep her bubbly demeanor intact.
"Not sure. There isn't much to do on a ship." He said and Wanda wanted to roll her eyes, but blushed slightly.
"I just....wanted to do something with you." She said, giving a sigh when he didn't answer immediately. She could tell that her question got to him, that there was a curiousity in his look as well as him awkwardly second guessing her words. He always seemed to do that whenever she just wanted to be close to him. She frowned a little and sat back on her knees, fiddling with her hair. She was begining to feel...forgotten almost.
"Mateo...can I have a kiss?" She asked shyly, still looking down at the strand of hair in her hands. After a pause, she heard him get to his feet and looked up to say something more in fear that he was leaving her. Suddenly however, his lips were to hers, not in a strong kiss like she'd seen the women in the bars giving the sailors, but a soft and lingering one that made her heart flutter. He pulled away to look at her in what felt like too soon and she felt a blush coming to her face.
"Th-thank you." She said, clearing her throat after hearing how airy it sounded. Mateo smiled at her giving her a small wink.
"No problem, mi amor." He said, before he straightened and moved towards the door.
"Wait-where-?" Wanda said when she realized he was leaving and Mateo looked back to her.
"I'm just going to get some fresh air. I'll be back in a bit." He said, walking out of the room and up to the deck.
When the salt water air filled his senses he felt the calming qualities hit him instantly. He didn't know why but today he felt so apprehensive. Even Wanda's kiss and touch hadn't been enough to sway the feelings hold over him. What made it even worse was when he looked over to find Arata gambling again. Mateo felt his eyes narrow and a terse frown form on his lips. Just like all the other times, this guys ability to win a man out of ship and lively hood would wind him up in trouble again with the ships crew, and eventually result in them all being kicked off the ship. "Arata, try not to beat them too badly. This ship is the only mode of transportation we could get with the little money we already had, and I don't think its a good idea to gamble with that." He said, flding his arms as he leaned against the side of the ship. Besides, didn't him being here mean that Hime was by herself, this late in the afternoon?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Arata grabbed his won coins and the half full bottle of rum thanking the man as he stumbled off grumbling about his loss.

" its not like i cheat... i have unhealthy luck " he said winking at Mateo before elbowing him sharply.

" and i would not be aiming cannons at another mans boat if yours is sinking as well" Arata said.

" i would not put MY PRECIOUS friend, and room mate into danger.... as some one else would" Arata mentioned.

he looked out over the darkening water and took in a deep breath that escaped as a sigh.

" i would be more worried about Wanda if i were you " Arata warned him as he took a sip from the rum bottle offering Mateo some to drink.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

'My boat sinking what the hell is that suposed to mean?' Mateo thought as he tensed at Arata's words about putting people in danger. It wasn't like he ever meant for anyone to be put in harms way...it just seemed to always happen that way. He never wanted anyone to get hurt. He watched Arata for a moment at the comment about the 'PRECIOUS' friend bit. He felt the pang of annoyance but stiffled it. Again he shouldn't be thinking this way over Hime. He took the rum and took a drink from it. It was strong and bitter, obviously something cheap that had been made in the depths of the slums. "Why would I worry over Wanda?" He finally asked after the bitter taste settled and he handed the bottle back to Arata. "She's fine, a little mad with me but nothing too serious." He said and felt the annoyance bothering him again. "I mean..Hime is the one that's been acting odd." He said, looking to Arata with less bite to his look. "You wouldn't know why, would you?" He didn't know what he had done to make her avoid him, after all when he found her in that graveyard she said she didn't want him to leave her again. Why was this becoming so confusing?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Arata sighed. he did want to tell him... but he could not due to his .... 'innocence' in the way of women.

" your wonder fish is jelous of your obvious feeling for hime written all over your ever vacant face.... and its putting her in a ruff spot " Arata said in jap.

" to be honest i cant tell you with out putting her in a worse position... either way said... its not my place to say anything... but i would avoid her... avoid thinking of her till we are at the least off this boat... Hime might just end up falling over board that way " he said taking a hard hit form the bottle.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Mateo blinked at Arata's language and frowned at him. What was going on? He knew Arata spoke another language but what the hell was up with this? What was he trying to get at by saying all this then not giving a reason? "That's a pretty harsh assumption, Arata." He said looking to deck to make sure Hime or anyone didn't happen upon the conversation. "But it's kind of hard to take advice from someone I've learned not to trust so easily." He felt the annoyance rising but was quick to at least quell most of it to keep it out of his tone. "What makes you so sure I'm the one causing her distress?" He was unsure of how to take that idea. After all Hime never said she hated him or wanted him away from her but she did avoid him alot....but what did wanda have to do with all this?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:56 pm

" lets just say... the language and culture that Hime share demands for honer above all else."

Arata nodded lightly soaking up the strange truth of his own words. " if anything that is the one thing you can most trust from me... in 'our' language... i can tell no lies or dis truths. " Arata said.

"so as far as Hime is concerned feel no worry or concern... i know in the world of men... i'm despicable gambler... and double crosser... but with Hime im as honest as any man can be... even you. "

he said toasting him with another swig. " more?" he asked offering the ruff swig.

" just keep your eye's on Wanda... watch her every move... and keep three steps ahead of her at all times" he said lightly.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Mateo, though normally he wouldn't have, listened to Arata's speech. Though he wanted to have the option turn cheek and call him a liar, he never could. It was that stupid sense of his that was telling him, though not happily as well, that Arata was being....serious? Why did that bother him so? The way he spoke about being honest with her just felt wrong though he should have been at least-no he shouldn't be relieved or at ease by anything that Arata said, but for Hime who obviously wanted space...could he really trust Arata even with this much?
"You can be right at times." He said taking the bottle back but not taking as strong of a pull from it as he did the first time. "Wanda isn't going to leave my sight. After all I don't want to see her caught up in anything else life threatening." He said, unable to keep the exhaustion from his face. After all, most of this was directly related to Wanda winding up on a boat in the first place.
~~~
Wanda paced her eyes on the floor. They were sad and hurt in appearance but had a harsh glow to them. Why would Mateo be sneaking off for so long? Didn't he want to spend time with her? She sat down at the foot of the bed and looked to the door...he wouldn't have the nerve to go and see that evil human...would he? She gave a sniff and looked back at the small window she had. She felt a yearn coming to her, one to be back in the water she missed so much. It was her home, not this rickety old peice of woul sailing upon it. Though it did serve its purpose for the time being. She laid back on the bed with an almost purr of pleasure at her idea. It had been a long time since she had felt this good or happy with herself. Maybe Mateo would even praise her quick thinking once he got a taste of what real immortality was..And that human bitch will have nothing to console her besides that ratty human scum. They were perfect for each other was the way she saw it.
"As long as she stays out of my way, everything will work out just fine...with the least ammount of...necessary accidents." She mumbled tiredly before nestling into the covers to wait for Mateo's return.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Arata sighed and moved off the railing stretching.

" well, its about dark, i need to get back... Hime-chan will be wandering if i feel over board or something... i did just say i wanted a good walk. "

he smiled and left Mateo with the bottle of bad rum... he needed it more then him at the moment....

in fact if ... if wanda is the way in public ... when she was alone with Mateo... he was in for hell when he got back....

he shook his head wandering what would he have to do... if it was not one thing it was another unnecessary thing...all cause by the ever 'innocent Mateo'.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:53 pm

(I'm begining to see a pattern here. Everything is Mateo's fault!! He's like a kicked puppy for goodness sake!)
When Arata left, Mateo let out a huff taking a bit of what liquor was left before tossing it over board. He rubbed his forehead as he tried to reason through the conversation. "Hime-chan?" He sat back against the rail and mulled it over. Arata had never been like that before, never admitted to being this serious about anything. It was eerie how much he seemed to have shifted from just a short time ago. But was that the equivelent for Hime to be...
'Hime, hime, HIME do you ever stop thinking about her?!' He could hear Wanda shreiking as he shifted uncomfortably. No, it didn't seem that she ever really did leave his thoughts. But how...off it felt to not be able to let himself think about something. Besides it wasn't like Hime was like Wanda to him, they were both so different after all. So it must be a mistake for him to feel so rotten over the closeness between Arata and Hime.
He felt his hands tighten to fists that he quickly made relax. He was appauled by his own behavior, of how obnoxiously stupid he was acting. He wasn't suposed to be thinking this way, he was suposed to be content with Wanda. But what was that certain space that Hime seemed to take up for him inside his thoughts?
He moved away from the rail and made his way back bellow deck and back to his shared room. Wanda was out like a light, curled up into a small ball. Mateo smiled slightly at her, at the way her face always seemed so peaceful while she slept. He pulled the blankets up to her neck. Before he could pull away she seized his hand, her eyes opening but not enough to be fully alert.
"Mateo...please stay with me." She whispered and he felt that stab of guilt at how lonely she sounded. He swallowed hard before he nodded and sat ontop of the covers with her. She nussled into his side, let out a small yawn.
"I promise I'm not going anywhere." He said quietly, making Wanda give a slight nod of approval before she went back to sleep with a self staisfied smile.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Arata smiled seeing Hime asleep on the head of the bed...

she was so small she barely took up any space.... she was like a pet...

he shook his head. he could see why Mateo was crazy about her... and in a way he felt sorry for her that he did. Mateo seemed to only bring her misfortune... but Hime already turned him down on escaping....

he had suggested they leave Mateo and Wanda be... to just leave and get there necks off the chopping block Wanda had ready for them...

also he hated to see Hime force her self not to even say good morning... it was very traditional to announce a greeting... even just returning home...

he new it hurt her to be so rude to a friend... but there was nothing to be done as long as Wanda had him by the balls.....

instead Arata took a seat on the chair and settled in for the night. he slept sound enough till Hime woke him up with a frown.

" good morning....hey... i said we can share... or let me sleep in the chair.... you are the one that works after all..." Hime said obviously displeased as they got ready to go eat with all the others on board.

" i know... lets take turns then... i cant let a lady sleep on a chair every night nor can i put you in such a situation more then sharing a room with you would be" he said. Arata felt so weird falling back to his old ways.... before he learned the ways of the West...

" Hime giggled and shook her head. " honest... if i died once...i dont think that counts any more " she said nudging him playfully before taking a seat.

Arata grabbed them bother a serving and sat next to her, " here you go. itadakimasu" Arata looked about wandering if Mateo would be dumb enough to drag wanda over here.... he hoped they slept in ... that way they could finish there food....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm

"Mateo-Mateo! Levantanse, orale!" (wake up, seriously!) Mateo shifted in his sleep, opening a tired eye to see Wanda perched at the foot of the bed, face bright and excited.
"Porfa, tengo sueño, solo quiero dormir." (Oh come on, I'm tired, I just want to sleep) He huffed rolling back over to hde his face back into the pillow. The bad alcohol had left him with a rather bad migrane, not to mention he was a little less than reluctant to go above deck today.
Arata's words still circled in his mind, and for most of the night he'd been wondering if it really was better for him to just leave Hime alone. Yeah maybe it was...but to leave her alone with Arata? He just couldn't...not when he knew the guy was thinking of her like-he shook his head. Was that...jealousy? He wanted to kick himself but Wanda beat him to it. Curse her happy moods in the morning.
"Aw, Mateo don't be so gloomy. It's beautiful outside! And I smell fish cooking on deck." She giggled bouncing over next to him and resting on her elbows to look at him. "Mateo, please...I'm hungry." She said with a sniffle, trying to work her charm with him. If she wanted something, she was damn well going to get it. He owed her at least that much after all that he put her through.
Mateo looked up from the pillow and at her. Her face was stuck in that spell of perfection with the slightest hint of dissapointment. He gave a sigh, unable to really tell her no. "Okay, vamos..." He crawled out of bed and got to his feet, and sooner than he anticipated, Wanda was practically dragging him out the door. He smiled slightly at her enthusiasm, glad to see at least she was feeling better.
When they got above deck, Wanda followed her nose to the food quickly finding the fish she'd been searching for. Mateo however found something different. Of course he happened to spot Hime and Arata, laughing and smiling like true friends or something more...Mateo shook off the feeling of annoyance that hit him, especially when he saw Wanda turn to him and she began asking what the different stuff was to eat. After grabbing something, Wanda surprised him by suddenly dragging him in the direction of Hime and Arata, though not with the intention of sitting.
"Good morning new Hime!! Arata too!" She said in a sing song voice, with a smile as bright as her features seemed to glow. Mateo couldn't help his own confusion at her complete and utter good mood and gave the two a small nodd and Hime a breif glance.
"Ah, yes good morning." He added and Wanda's smile brightened.
"Well, I heard the crew talking last night, and they said they're going to be having a small bit of party tonight on the ship. He said something about the crew being together for so long with so much sucess in the last year..." Actually, she'd made one of the sailors tell her earlier when she went on deck that morning to look at the water. The man had been happy to oblige and tell her their plans, even without Wanda having to use her gift of persuasion. "It sounds like so much fun...I hope to see you both there!" She said giving them another bright smile before she took hold of Mateo's hand again and pulled him towards the back of the room. She could only stand that smile for so long, and after all she was gracious enough to use the human girl for her own benefit...she should feel lucky that Wanda actually thought of her as that useful...
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Hime felt a deep chill run the course of her spine like an avalanche of doom....

what ever was that woman up too...?

Arata sat feeling very off...that was by far the oddest thing that had ever happen to him... and he had seen a lot.

the two gulped and Hime turned to Arata looking a little distressed, " some how... that felt wrong.... is it just me?"

" no" Arata said looking about , " that was more then wrong" Arata kicked him self internally for giving Mateo that rum last night... if he was sleep talking and pissed Wanda off....

he shook his head and put a hand on Himes shoulders causing her to gasp at the suddenness of the movement. " sorry...i just... today dont leave my side... i dont like it... okay... wanda might be up to something bad and i wont let you get hurt because of Mateos ignorance. "

Hime frowned and sighed knowing he was right. " fine... but dont make fun of Mateo... he might be... well... him self... but he is still my friend... or at least he was. " she said trying to cheer her self up despite her ad-version of him...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:57 pm

"Mateo I feel dry!" Wanda whined, her face looking feverish as she looked up at Mateo. She had been seeming slightly off the closer they got to port that night, even when they had taken a walk on the sand to get away from the party that was taking place nearby by the rowdy and drunk crew.
"You haven't been in water for a long time...perhaps you should-"
"No I don't want to leave!" She said quickly, her eyes widdening slightly as she looked to Mateo. She love Mateo and trusted him, who she didn't trust was that girl..she didn't want Mateo paying attention to Hime while she was gone, she just didn't want to risk her stealing him away...though she was begining to feel sick so much so the sand beneath her feet felt way too shifty.
Mateo noticed the way she was clinging to him to keep from stumbling and felt his concern growing. "Porfavor, Wanda. You need to...I don't want to see you hurt." Wanda looked back at the rolling waves of the tide coming in and gave a shaky sigh.
"Fine...but promise me something." She said, looking up at him with a pleading stare. "Don't go back to the party. Stay and wait for me...please?"
Mateo smiled softly at her and kissed the top of her head. "I promise."
Wanda blushed pulling away from him and walking to the water, slowly she waded into the wave, giving a shiver of pleasure at the cool water passing through her legs before they shifted to a fin. She dove under the waves and then came back up, tossing her soaked clothes back to him. She was glad to be rid of the damn things so that she could swim again freely.
"I'll be back soon." She called to him, Mateo waving to her from his place on the shore.
"Take your time. Have fun.." He called back to her before she dove back under the waves. Mateo huffed when she left, landing heavily in a seated position on the sand. "while I just sit here..." He muttered, as he watched the way the moon hit the waves. It cast an eerie dark glow on the ocean, making it shine with a certain luster.
It sort of remind. Him of that night in the grave yard, how Hime glowed under the pale light of the moon amoungst the fog and shadows. He frowned, shaking his head.
"Why can't I seem to ignore her...?" he muttered letting his arms rest on his knees. He ran a hand through his hair, holding the bangs out of his eyes as he thought of Hime, or the latest memory he had of her when she didn't have her bak to him or wasn't with Arata.
It surprised him how careful Arata was being with her, not that he complained, but it was still so unlike him. What was his ulterior motive in all this he wondered and would Hime be victim to whatever he had planned?
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Hime really did not like the crowed... and soon Arata whom was liquer and gambling starved sat down to have some fun... Him could not complain though...

they had spent most of the time ... every day... together... honestly she just wanted to get away for a while.

she looked over the lively throng of people and sighed. Wanda... and Mateo would be some were in there... she did not want to bump into them... nor did she want to get approached by one of the new crew that didn't understand how standoffish she was...

she smiled thinking of sneaking off... maybe to the shore to peek at the waves... she just got nostalgia thinking of the moon lite on the white crests...

bending to Arata's ear she whispered to him were she was going... it was better to let him know so he could look for her if she didn't show up for some reason.. and also... encase Mateo needs to know...

she did not want him to worry... she slipped out unnoticed to the drunks and started a slow walk over the beach letting the waves tickle her feet as she enjoyed the flowing cool saltwater breeze as it flowed around her kicking up her skirt playfully.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Mateo sighed already feeling the annoyance yet...slight lonliness of the moment. Even Arata told him to stay awayfrom Hime and at the moment she didn't seem to want anything from him. Not even a simple hello. And yet in the graveyard she said all those things, told him how much she missed HIM, how much she didn't want HIM to leave her, but where was all that talk now? It was nowhere, along with her.
A laugh came from nearby and Mateo cocked his head in the direction of the sound. When he looked he found it was Hime walking along the shore, getting closer to where he was. "Hime-" He began, calling her name out of reflex rather than reason as he got to his feet. He quickly recalled his voice wondering if she even heard him over the breeze.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Hime smiled hearing her name on Mateo's voice... did she really miss him enough to have started hearing things...

her paused in her thoughts as she continued along the shore till she stopped looking up and seeing him on the beach...

she looked about frantically for Wanda... this was no good...

" I... " Hime started stepping back slightly from his direction. " i ... i didnt know you and Wanda were here.... im sorry.. ill go " she said turning and walking away.

it was hard to breath suddenly... why... she just.... she hated to turn her back too him... it hurt...some how.

tears stung her eye's as her throat tightened sealing away her voice for fear she would start to cry..
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 pm

There she went, turning her back to him like she had been. Somethin inside him felt wrong, that he didn't want her to go. He didn't want things to be like this. He had to get her attention now if he didn't want her to just walk away again.
"Wait Hime-" He caught up to her, and when she didn't turn he felt a slight annoyance.
He grabbed her arm pulling her to face him. "Please Hime...just tell me what's going on with you? Why won't you-?" He let sentence drop his eyes pleading her to speak.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Hime gasped as she was pulled back causing her to stumble a little before looking up at him.

for some reason her eye's seemed to greedily take in the sight of him. in the back of her mind a little voice said that it was wrong for her to do so...

opening her mouth Hime tried to say something but stopped looking down she swallowed.

" i.....i ...." she started trying hard to keep her self calm as her heart pounded inside of her chest...

" i.. dont want to bother... you and Wanda's time... im sorry... i should.. i should go back to were Arata is... " she trying to pull away and go back.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Mateo felt the aversion of her eyes as a small pain forming. She really didn't even want him near her...because of Wanda? He instantle remembered what Arata had said about keeping an eye on her, the way she acted when he simply mentioned Hime...Did Wanda say something to her? There was an annoyance that came with that thought. "Hime you're not bothering anyone. Why would you think that? You shouldn't go-" And of course, she had to mention Arata. The instant his name left her lips in that sweet soft voice of hers, Mateo felt the burn of more than just annoyance and a bit of shock. Arata, she wanted to go back to Arata. The lowly person who gambled and drank away his life and hardly gave a hell what happened to those around him. She wanted to be with him over HIM? After all hadn't she begged to keep the guy around in the last port. And didn't they share so much together by culture? Mateo was shocked by his thoughts so much so his grip loosened but he couldn't make himself let her go. "Oh, I guess you would enjoy more time with someone you have so much in common with." With alot of mental force he made himself let her go and ran that hand through his hair to hide how tense it was. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get in the way of that. I just wanted to make sure that-well-you weren't still feeling off after your change." He said trying for a light smile but it had a bitter edge to it, he refused to look away from her though. He wanted to see how she reacted, wanted to see if her face would light up at the prospect of going back to Arata.
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next