FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 am

Chaldkydri's next words spoken softly as though they weren't meant to be outloud.

'Or mine...'

She turns her head round still walking forwards so that she can glance at Chaldkydri after what he said, she can only peer deeply at his face, having Chaldkydri with her wasn't only because he would be a great protector but there was something more Heza felt for him...
She turns her head forwards once more, not letting her gaze linger as she didn't want Chaldkydri to know.

"I will go after Akariichi because she once was a woman I knew, thoughtful, caring, strong willed, but the Manashii in her is eating away at her very soul, I want to save her from herself not only for her wellbeing, but also for the Kingdom too, I wont let her take anymore of our people." Her cat-like eyes reflect the sun that's beating down on them as she stares forward at the barren plane spread out in yards till the forest.

-------Lighthouse--------

Kyoko stands propped against one of the machines that seems to be nothing more than a computer giving out random noises; assuming it's safe enough. She watches as Jeta appears in a holographical subculture.

'Daughter of a legacy' Her emerald eyes bore in to the back of Arin's torso. She always knew there was something more to Arin, but she never knew what.

Even worse, hearing the fact that Ophis is on the otherside, her shoulders slump.

She places her footing forward when the waters begin to tremble and ripples subside as a vessel that looks like an underwater machine submerges, Kyoko can't help but move forward fascinated at what it looks like. It would be the last time she has seen one of these since most of the humans from before this time she saw used them.

As Jeta's image dissolves in front of them, Arin begins to turn her tone around on them again, but something Jeta said starts to eat at her.

"Wait...didn't we kill Dracov?" She stares blankly at Arin and then glances at Aka.

Crossing her arms, she continues,

"I thought that Ophis had almost given up once Dracov had been rid of, I hadn't heard that there were Ophis on Pangea."
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 6 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Aka looked at the sub in aw...

she was perplexed at it all... she had yet to see so much relics of the past... and now this.

stumbling forward she reached her hands out feelign the cold serface of it, " wha.... " she breathed unable to speek... what woudl she daughter of Titus say any who...

she felt like a child easily amazed by such a thing...

she looked back, " do you get in it?" she asked felling a little uneasy as well..... after all it was old... could it still be safe?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Akariichi pushed her self against Yujin despreatly to feel his warmth, to hear his living heart beat.... anything and every thing about him.

" im so scared of the voices Yujin.... its all about death... so much death and blood... curses... please... please never leave me i couldnt handle it... it would kill me.... please.... please Yujin. " she begged shivering vilently.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Chaldkydri wipes off some of the blood on his armor. He listens to Heza's words.

"Yes, Lady Heza."

As far as his rank and his mission, Heza's choices are not his to disrupt nor have the right to. He isn't exactly sure how that thought came out.

With caution of his surroundings, Chalkdydri followed Heza, his staff helping him tread through the volatile grounds they walk on.

------------------

Arin turned around as Kyoko asked her about Ophis. Inside her helmet, Arin lets out a smile filled with pity and amusement. Her visors slightly glows. Her forearm beeps and so does the vehicle. She walks towards it, and points her arm, a panel from the side slides open.

"You're Immortal, Kyoko. Death is a rhetoric statement on its own," She walks in as a path extends for them. "You are right about one thing... if the Ophis leader falls, so does the army. They would be aimless. Sammael wouldn't even care about ruling an empire.... he's just... unpredictable. But that would be IF the leader ever falls. Like clockwork they commit crimes... You know. Take an unwiling or a volunteer... or a King... like Dracov. Well since he's dead... seems like they found one... a female. Always a female when it comes to the unwilling."

Inside was nothing less than impressive of man's legacy before they became endangered species. Each step Arin takes the ground and the walls glows as if following her trail. In fact, it was the other way around. In the middle of the submarine... the light turns on. Wide. The view of the waters are in front of them. There were plenty of places to sit. There were computers and communication device in just about every single one of them. This ship was to carry at least fifteen people.

"Computer... Destination... Pangea."

Wire came down from the top of the vehicle and connects to her arms. Wires almost like serpents connecting her armor's computer and her nervous system. IN that moment, things starts to download through Arin's memory system.

"Ladies," Arin turns around as lights flash inside her visors. The sub starts to move. "This thing can go zero to sixty five in ...... a second.... Or less..."

For how small it is, they didn't feel it at all. They stride through the ocean in a swift and relentless speed.

----------Some years ago------------

Yujin embraces Akari tight feeling her body cold as if she is dead. He hears her word, her plea to stay there with her... it would kill her if he didn't stay.

"I will always... be...." Image of white wings. A hand reaching out. Emerald eyes. Then Gold eyes. " Always be here to watch over you...."

The Muramasa blade wheeps. Calling... not his name. But Akariichi's.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:54 am

Kyoko shakes her head at the thought of the Ophis having a new ruler, a female at that. She knows that once they have crossed the border, not only would finding Akariichi be a problem but also the new Ophis ruler.

Kyoko takes a seat, draping her long coat behind her as she sits down, maneuvering ing her wings out of the way so that she may sit down without causing any discomfort.

She watches as wires connect in to Arin's arms and as if she becomes part of the computer itself. Lucky they had Arin along with them, or they would have had to find some other method to cross the ocean to Pangea.

Watching out of the window ahead of them she can see the vast ocean floor, many sea creatures in their habitats. Kyoko thinks of life that has come and gone in the ocean as she thinks of life itself.

What will happen once we find Akariichi?

She can feel the dagger sheathed in to her boot as she thinks about it.

-------Pangea--------

Heza couldn't help feel for Chaldkydri when he stated he didn't want her to go after Akariichi.

She couldn't help but think about what she would do, now that Afriel is with Akariichi, she couldn't let him turn to that side and become a traitor, the deceit of her Cherubim race. She would gladly take him to his end.

"Would it be a burden to ask for you to come with me once more, after I have spoken with father?" she looks at Chaldkydri as her walk now falters to Chaldkydri's own so that she can look at his face, hoping he would accept her offer, knowing Chaldkydri would be an aid in more ways than one.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 am

Chaldkydri stares at Heza for a moment before looking at another direction forward. "If you request it, I would gladly do so, Lady Heza," His staff shakes. Gripping it tighter, Chaldkydri looked at his pouch.

"Please, we must move quickly. Akariichi's presence woke the rage and anger amongst these lands. She is a conduit for hate. It is wise if we are to get as far as we can by the time more souls wreak havoc on where we stand." From his pouch, Chaldkydri pulls out two scarves of black colored and hands her one.

“Put it around your eyes.”

Chaldkydri then proceeds to put it around his eyes.

“There is something beyond these lands that tamper with the fabric of time… To our luck, we can use this for as long as they need to…Lady Heza, do you trust me?”

--------

“It’s not going to be a smooth feeling… but it’s just the outcome of tearing through the fabric of time.”

Arin turns around as if comforting Kyoko and Aka.

“Oh, and if I were you dear, I’d start sucking on your thumb now, it might get a little bit bumpy for a Berserker,” The sub shifts gear at Arin’s thought. “Wouldn’t want you acting a muck when we cross over to the other side.”

A long time ago, there were many vessels like this one who constantly crossed the great ocean between the two continents. The walls of time and in between constantly got disrupted with the need of humanity to govern both gigantic lands of Pangea and Gaia. Some stories would say that it was the act of bothering he flow of time was the biggest reason for mankind’s fall from its pinnacle. Now from anyone’s knowledge no machine has ever attempted to break the barrier of real and non existent, this would be the first in centuries.

Arin knew that as antique as this vessel may be, it does however show advance understanding with what the mysteries of the Ocean has to offer. It’s very volatile and violent waters are somehow tamed by machines like this once. These smaller than normal machines are what the greatest warriors and kings used back when it was the norm transportation. They were the elite carriage, one would say. Their efficiency made them more ruthless for combat than the giants that carry many soldiers.

“These waters…. To travel in it meant for one to ride into death. The shores are said to be an endless graveyard of many who tried. Age. Time. The ocean seems to prey on those who are bound to the rules of mortality and then turns the weak Immortals into wandering mists, forever prolonging the uncertainty and hate that pollutes the Ocean‘s energy.”

The machine changes a few gears again and starts to omit a light from under it.

“As safe as Jeta’s gift may be, don’t forget that the waters could play tricks. Just remember who you are. Who we are. Remember the age we left Gaia. Remember why you came into the boat in the first place. Only then when we’ll have a bigger chance of making it pass the mind fuck.”

Arin’s eyes shifts to Aka once again.

“I was serious about not going Berserk, by the way. Jeta didn’t say anything about killing you in self defense.”

Arin has traveled these waters more than once before but she was protected by either Sorcery or Machine. She knows of the vile things the Ocean speaks of just test one’s sanity. Someone like Aka, unsure and have yet to matured into her capacity is a likely pick for grudged spirits.

“Just a few minutes… and then it will be over.”

Arin’s gaze fixes back in front as they start to move forward. The sub’s temperature drops and the air around them becomes dense and heavy.

Arin can feel her computer starts to glitch from the eerie mist that starts to kind of blanket every inch of the vessel. As things become out of the norm and more into what one can almost expect from a dream. Thoughts. Every thought is an easy gateway to some other burdened emotion that one has experienced before.

Arin kept her eyes straight ahead, what her visors told her. She was not always of Ophis. This she knows. Now she is going against what her life as Ophis believed in.

She's trying to hold on to the thought. She's holding on to the strongest parts of what makes her, Arin.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Aka fought to find some thing to fixate on...

she new she was prone to berserking... she coudlnt help it.. ever since she was a child of five when she excaped and gained her demonic seal.

her mind shifted at that mind track causing her to gasp at what she coudl see...

she chould see the body's piled high in the town square ... her body quivering...

" mom.... " she called out in a scared voice taking a step forward in the sub, " MOM! W... WERE ARE YOU MOM!" yelled turning and gasping in fear seeing the demon... he ... she thought he was going to kill her at that time...

but she was alive want she.. Aka flinched back further closer to Arin, " no... " she wisperd feeling a chair brushing through her crimson wings.

she paused the glazed look leaving her eye's... " wings.... my wings. " she wispered and smiled, " from father... from mother my ring.. " she said looking down at her hand feeling the sight warmth the ring omited.

" im... im okay... " she then blushed deeply in shame... " sorry i zoned out.... " she mumbled walking back over near Kyoko keeping her eye's down.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Akariichi... Manishii... were did one begin and the other end...

Akari had no power over the body that was her's flesh and blood...

but without her Muramasa... or her Yujin who two biggest suports.. and then her daughter.. the daughter she never got to see... to hold... Manishii stole her from Akari....

Akariichi weeped quietly as Manishii worked her vile deeds.

Manishii grinned evily as the Sadows started to adhaer to the Aura around her. " Afriel... i have a suprize for you... im going to call an old friend who just like you i have a bodily grudge against... and i hope you two boys get along well. " she chuckled.

then gathering her power she started to sway as the winds picked up howling in responce to Manishii's comand adn then rushing off to do her bidding.

ripping up bones and other such to form a putread body of the once and still dead Lieth." come otu come out wear ever your soal is hidding Lieth... "

the clouds above becaome a thick mizma adding a crashing boom to the screaming aganized howle of the wind as whips of lightly lit the sky purple in Manishii's hate.

" I SOMON YOU PITTIFUL EXCUSE OF AN IMORTAL KING COME OUT AND SERVE ME!" Manishii called out triunpantly as the new form of Lieth took full shap, a ready velse for his soal.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 am

{Hey, Aka it's *Summon* That's a FF word you don't get to mess up. 7=) }

-------------Somewhere-------------

"This is where it was your turn, wasn't it?"

Yujin was wearing his usual clothing. Dark, grey, and nothing out of the ordinary. He had to be something that wasn't so obvious. He had to be discreet because of the life he chose.

"Of course it was my turn. My time wasn't over. I had unfinished business with Lithe. and... my Daughter..."

Titus. In Gaia, he was known as the Red Dragon. A name he gained when he displayed his use of any blade. Whatever steel or Enchanted sword he has ended up bathed in blood. He was nothing short of the beast that he was scared of.

"You're daughter, Titus? As far as I'm concern, you almost took your sword right through her the very first time you met her. It wasn't your lifetime to live!"

Titus laughs as he stands a few feet from Yujin. His eyes glowing as his cloak almost blends in with the black void that they stand in.

"Two lives, one body and your arguing with me about turns?!"

"Gentlemen."

Lucifer, the light bearer. The one that was supposedly greater than the Angels at God's right hand. It would only fit that his symbol is the light that gives the void some clarity.

"The waters are with us again. We shouldn't be. Leave it be. In this lifetime, we have a symbol and a weapon to host. We can still win your salvation."

Yujin clenches his fists as he stands staring at Titus.

"What if you made a mistake to come back, Lucifer?"

"Then I'll do it again."

"Why? It could be more than two life times in another world. Redemption isn't exactly a free give away when you're less than amazing."

"I'll suffer through any number, as long as I get to see her again."

-----

Aka's ring glows as does Kyoko's lets off a soft hymn.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:30 pm

------Pangea------
Knowing that Chaldkydri has accepted her offer to come with her has enlightened Heza's own mood on the situation.
Looking at Chaldkydri's face she takes the scarf out of his hand momentarily.
"I trust you Chaldkydri" Placing the scarf around the eyes quite quickly as she awaits what would come next.

------Ocean, Border of Gaia-----
Aka's moment of corruption makes Kyoko concentrate more, she sits on the vessel and focuses on the moments that were precious to her in her life, the moments she was with Titus; seeing her two brothers Cain and Abel; Lithe and his cruel ways; her journey with Titus and Akari; moments like these that she knew what made her, her own self.

She feels the emotions weeping through her bracelet--Cain as she thinks. An eternally forgotten immortal being that lives amongst mortals, loved and cared for some, hated those who looked to destroy not only the life of herself but others. That is who she is. A soft hymn remantes from her dagger, her eyes cast forward staring into an abyss as she thinks about Titus; remembers every moment of seeing him, what he did for her. Thats who she is, what he sacrificed himself for.

------Pangea; Manashii Cave------
As bones formed connecting each ligament to each place that it should be, blood and flesh started to meld within each of these compartments of the body, the skeleton now growing to a human height and masking it's own identity with it's true form. Skin is the last to meld in to it's own place as the human resurrection has succeeded.

Fluttering his eyes in to place, the light is the first thing to catch the retina sending an electrical impulse to the optical nerve within the brain. He sees two people before him, one a woman and the other a man beast of some sort. Using his brainwavess to remember these two figures and focus upon them he notices the woman is not only beautiful but is accompanied by that of a Cherubim.

He looks down at his hands, but moves them further down his body, his naked form standing in full glory in front of two strangers.

"Wh...what has happened?" he doesn't even try to cover his own dignity up--his ego boosting more at his own statistic level. His recollection of his last thoughts were those of murderous ones, Kyoko in the castle, about to take her as his immortal bodies own; Titus disrupting his achievement...and then...everything black, a radiant darkness which covered his entire body.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Afriel purrs in a way of making jest of Lithe's revival. Even the lands of Pangea have heard of Lithe and his immortal rule. A man whose prestige carries higher than his iron fist to rule, Lithe is also more than adequate with the blade and sorcery. He stands there; Afriel's eyes casts on him with an alpha-male ego.

"Welcome, one who has been named never ending, but here he stands after being pulled from the end of his life."

The fur on his back, now almost like a mane because of Akariichi's influence on him. Trying to make himself bigger, his spotted fur expanding behind him.

"What a perfect looking guard dog for the outside, my Mistress."

------------Oceans of Gaia/Pangea-------

"What are you making, Jeta?"

She was young, no more than a child the first time she ever laid her eyes on the Red Armor she dons now. Jeta smiles as she walks in wearing her favorite red dress with the star designs, carrying her favorite robot toy that Jeta made for her. An unusual toy for a pretty young girl like Arin. The nature of her nurture and the age they live doesn't allow children to have the luxury of choice in regards to play things. In a way Arin is lucky, most children her age would have been either dead or getting into their first battle. Jeta is trying his best to keep her out of battle until it was time.

"I'm fulfilling a promise, Arin," Jeta turns back to working on the armor. Eiher he stopped caring or it slipped his mind that the surveillance video was still on. "And making sure you will have what it takes to bear the light until it is no longer yours to wield."

"You always keep things bright for me, Jeta."

Arin smiles and Jeta's glance steers towards the video. He sighs and turns it off.

"I will keep the way lit until one day you find the light yourself, Arin."

The last part wasn't from the video. It was from her memories. She remembers those times vaguely. The times with Ophis has corrupted her in more ways than one. Remembering childhood even becomes such a burden because of the torture, the killing, the magic, and the constant sleepless nights with Dracov. She even remembers when she was torn from Jeta by Dracov himself.

Jeta was a good memory for a little while, until she grew to blame him for his inadequacy to keep her from the life she was forced to lead. She remembers when he found the means to see her when she was leading the Ophis. That was many years later. She was angry. Mad. She hated Jeta for a while. Until... she grew up. She forgave herself for being weak as a child and so she was able to forgive her surrogate father.

The buzzing sound. Arin's armor starts to function normally. Her visors starts to see the surroundings as all the computers are no longer going haywire. The lights come back on or is it the mist going away. As Arin stands there gripping her chair tightly with her hands, she turns her head to the side and notices Aka for a few moments standing up. Her wings extended.

'My Wings... Father's Wings...'

Then she was sitting down again. Arin shakes it off to see which was real and when she opens her eyes, Aka is seating down as lost as her and Kyoko. Both seemed to be in a trance until the buzzing sound came on again. Arin looks ahead and notices that the video has stopped playing. The screen ahead of them is but a blank static.

'Unknown interferrence no longer in the vicinity; Systems functioning properly.'

The computers announced out loud as monitors starts to display the surroundings of the water which is still as deep blue as ever. Stats of different part of the sub starts to show in monitors here and there. When the lights properly go on and the feelings starts to come back, Arin sighs in relief and sits down.

Then blinking letters appear on the side monitor near her.

'Update required.'

It said with a picture of her red armor. Standing up, more wires descend and starts to plug in her back. A slight jolt of electricity surges through Arin's body making her flinch a bit.

"Ladies, the trip won't be over for a while but the most dangerous part is practically over," One of the wires latches on tightly as if closing in. "But in the mean time, I'm going to be getting a tune up."

She smirks to herself. The Monitor in front of her starts to glitch as if to show a picture as well. Then the audio starts to faze through.

"Arin," It was a familiar voice. "If you are watching this... it can only mean I am no longer functioning and the rest is up to you."

"Jeta?"

--------------Pangea-------------

Chaldkydir smiles as Heza covers her eyes with the scarf. It wasn't just any piece of thread. It is a magical tool to be used in this rare and powerful spell. With his staff tight on one hand, his other arm wraps around Heza's waist and pulls her in.

"To my voice," His lips almost touching her ear. "To listen and follow my voice. This path we are taking will not be the safest, but it is the fastest."

THe feel of her close is awkward to Chaldkydri. As her scent starts to seep through his armor and the feel of her body pinned close to him, he can only take a deep breathe. IT was not time for uncertainty.

With a thought, the scarves on their eyes omit a symbol. To Heza it would only be a void along with the unstable spiritual voices that hover in all her senses. To Chaldkydri, one who has used these magics and these visions quite often, he can see a path. One that is as open as an ocean.

"Follow my voice, Lady Heza."

Tightening his grip on both her and her staff, the two of them fast travel through the warp of time. Chaldkydri isn't quite sure but he knew that the body of water that was tampered with was vast and far away. He can only assume it would be the great Ocean between Gaia and Pangea. However its origins nor its intent for disrupting the flow of the mysterious waters is not Chaldkydri's main concern right now. As he guides the two of them through the streamline of that break of time, he focuses making sure this path would lead the right direction.

The moment passed and in less than a few seconds they have reached great distance. Chaldkydri takes the scarf out of his eyes as he dislodges of the spell.

"You can.... take it off now...."

His gills breathing hard underneath his armor. The spell took it out of him. However it was not in vain. The castle is now in eyesight.

"..... Please.... Lady Heza...." Chaldkydri leans on his staff. "If you... must... you can go on ahead... I will slow you down... now. I can.... manage to the castle..."

Her safety is his priority. His promise to Narsinha.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:03 pm

" shush Afriel. " Manishii says as she steps forward admiring her own work.

it was one thing to raise the dead it was another to reserect a full living body... and this was one peice of work... there were no scars... not even a blemish that might have been there in his life... he was perfect.

she grinned and let her hand touch his warm skin as she walked around him, " well ... i do some good work dont i Afriel... "

she grinned and took her seat not far from there , " well wellcome to the family Lieth... you are my second helper, you and Afriel are on the same terms till... one of you shows me you are more capable then the other... the loser will be that guard dog. " she said feeling grand.

" so Lieth.. how was death... see any tunnles with bright light. " she said not realy expecting an answer.

+++++++++++++++++++

Aka sat quietly looking at her ring," Father.... Father... i need to learn to use Muramasa... but who will teach me... " she wispered feeling bad for not knowing in the first place.

she looked around at Kyoko and Arin... Arin seemed perocupied with the sub thing... Kyoko... lost in thought...

she sighed feeling usless...till seh heard jettas voice, " jetta?" Aka asked turning quickly twords Arin in suprize.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:14 am

Lithe stands glaring at Afriel. He sniggers at what he states about him being the guard dog.

"Surely, you would make a lovely fur coat for the Manashii here" he gazes at Akariichi,
"Wouldn't you think so?"

Grabbing a nearby cloth, he covers the bottom half of his body up whilst watching Akariichi as she speaks about which one of them would make the 'guard dog' role. He grins at the thought of awakening and getting his throne back one way or another, he would gladly help the Manashii to gain his perpetual life once more.

"Tell me..." He shrugs off Afriel's hostility subjected towards him,
"Do you know the whereabouts of the Eternally Forgotten one? I'm sure someone of your standards knows alot more than us two would do" he throws a casting glance at Afriel's direction as he moves forward and takes a long hard look at the Manashii in her glory, moving his eyes from her head to her toe, inspecting every intimate thing about her.

-----Ocean of Pangea/Gaia-----

Kyoko soon comes around from her visions and watches as Arin's body suddenly protrudes wires from every angle, plugged in to nearly every orafice as she merely states she is going to get a "tune up".

She sits calmly as she suddenly hears the voice of Jeta ring through Arin's audio, it's quiet as it's only broadcasting through the monitor in front of Arin but she can only stare at the screen in suprise as he says "I am no longer functioning, and the rest is up to you"...

-----Pangea-----

Heza feels the close proximity of Chaldkydri as he puts his arm round her waist, taking a deep breath she cant imagine what would happen next.
She can only hear faint murmuring, but far in front of her a dark void emits it's emotions and the feel of Chaldkydri is all that she can do as he guides her through this spell, she tones in on to Chaldkydri's breathing, the feel of his breath on her cheek as he tells her to listen to him and soon enough he is telling her to take the scarf off...but something doesn't sound right to Heza. Moving the veil from her eyes she sees Chaldkydri in a disheartened state.

"Do not be foolish Chaldkydri, I shall carry you"

Without giving Chaldkydri anytime to interrupt her and change her mind, Heza's body suddenly changes in front of him, her bones melding in to the shape of a beast, the light fur growing on her body in patches of brown and beige. Her Cherubim form now has taken it's transformation, she stares at him through her green cat like eyes as she moves her four paws forward to the floor crouching closely to Chaldkydri so that he can mount her with little effort on his behalf.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 am

Manishi Grinns, " you have no need for that information Leith, because as your maker i have all rights to you, if you so much as host all these grand i deas of using her to be the imortal king again ill eat your heart and use your skin to make a skirt for when im not wearing my silk robe. "

she shruged, she was usualy naked or skantily clothed anyway, clothing was a waist of time and effort. besides... she had nothing to be ashamed of.

" but...you could still earn a lofty spot in my Imortal Kingdom " she said, if she could find loyal servents they would live byond there death... more so she would never let them get there reast.
=++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aka pauses not sure what she heard, " not....Functioning... not... no.. does that mean... that he.. Jeta is dead!"

she got up suddenly panicking slightly, " that cant be... Jeta... he... Jeta... "

sitting down Aka took to looking out the window... she had not meet him more then a few times... she wanted to ask him more about her mother and father....

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:36 am

----Pangea-----
Chaldkyri wanted to reject her offer since it would mean that it would burden her to aid him. However she already made her decision. Shifting back to her Cherubim form, Heza crouches down giving him a much easier access to mount her. He walks towards her slowly, using his staff to aid his steps.

“Lady Heza,” He gently sits on her, then throws one leg over her so that both his legs are now on both sides of her ribs. “Your father said to protect you. Not use you as if you’re some sort of… mount. That’s what our Riders are for. I highly regret making you do this…”

His voice still trying to catch his breathe along with the rest of his body who is now drained completely from the spell he just performed. Taking his staff, he pulls it in two pieces and sheathes them behind him so that they would be comfortable and would be no hinderance ot either him or Heza. He awaits for Heza to move so takes a firm yet careful grip on her.

“Thank you.”

He whispers.

------------The Dark lands of Pangea--------

Afriel growls at Lithe’s words of him being a fur coat. As he walks over to Akariichi, his eyes wandering all over her as if he was about to have a fine meal on his plate and he hungers. Letting out a hissing sound, Afriel stands in front of Akariichi, his fangs extended, his claws extracting.

“There are two rules, False Immortal King,” Afriel’s mane extends more. “One, do not mock or try to play tricks on our Mistress. She knows your thoughts as well as mine and she can undo you as easily as she created you. Second, in these lands, I am a King and Lady Akariichi is my Goddess. You would do well to remember that before you mock me.”

Snarling, he stands in front of Lithe. His tail wagging and his fur standing in full extension making him a whole lot bigger than his normal size. As any great cats or even the smaller ones would do, these are defensive traits they would perform to shy away other cats or predators; intimidation factors. But he isn’t all about that. As he glares with his cat eyes and his ears drawn back, he takes another step forward to mark his territory that he is Akariichi’s number one servant.

----------Oceans between Gaia and Pangea------

Arin couldn’t believe what she just heard. For a few moments, she stood there shocked, unable to say or move. She stares at the blank screen hoping that it was a glitch. Then she hears Aka’s voice. Her visors glow as she turns around and glares at the young Manashii.

“Yeah. He’s dead! That’s what he said! You sitting there acting like a godamn child doesn’t help much!!!”

Her anger is a combination of her grief and her hate for Aka. Taking a deep breath, Arin catches a little bit of her composure. With her fists clenching, Arin distributes the signal from her monitor to the bigger monitor that descends in front of all three of them. In the mean time there was nothing but a black screen with the sound of Jeta’s voice.

“I am sorry, Aka… I’m sorry I’m not there to tell you the woman your Mother was before the corruption. I am sorry I can’t fight this battle with you. And I am sorry I couldn’t tell your father how persistent her daughter has become. A survivor and a miracle that was raised in carnage. I am sorry.”

Static.

“Kyoko, I want to tell you that you were a big help to an old friend of mine to reach his goals… but I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to help one last time for he is still wandering about trying to not leave anything behind. Please, for Aka’s and Lucifer’s sake, save Akariichi and keep the Blade that Titus wielded free of more unessecary bloodshed. At the very least, please let his daughter live on in this world if Akariichi is too far into the darkness. And Arin…”

She waits impatiently for the message for her. Her anger and her sadness boiling in her and stirring about.

“It was Devena.” Arin’s heart stopped for a moment. Ophis. It always has to be Ophis. “Avenge me and take back INRI.”

Arin stands there. Her eyes narrow and tears erupting from them. Her fists clenching tight wanting nothing more than to strangle the living hell out of the new Dracov. She has never seen the new Ophis Queen’s face, however she knows the soul inside the new host. She knows the diabolic things that has transpired because of the existence of such a demonic soul and the army that follows it.

To Arin, everything has always been personal. Her life, her sanity, and her innocence has been stripped away because of the Ophis. But now her surrogate father. Her emotions running wild as if she herself has become a computer that has no more memory to process all the things going on. Then a jolt of electricity flashes through her and all of a sudden she starts knowing things about her armor that she hasn’t known before.

“INRI was the statement placed on the Messiah when he was crucified. INRI for us is a weapon to mock the god and the devil for what they have made our lands and our lives. It is a possible key to finally stop their forever lust to control mankind’s faith. Well… to you, Arin, it is a not a jest. It is a way. It is a light in this dark tunnel. It is a possible means to end the inner demon that has been corrupting your soul for decades. For you it is a way to wash away the sins that has been bestowed upon you. It is a Catharsis. A purification that now beats in your heart and shines in your soul.”

More details passes on through her body and to her brain. Arin stands there unable to move because of how much information is bombarded in her. She listens, she weeps, but she also rejoices. Vengeance is hers and perhaps redemption.

“But it is not complete.”

The final information is loaded into her. Shocked and out of breath, Arin stumbles to her chair barely standing.

“To get the full power of from the shard I took from INRI, you must first locate one more information within the lands of Pangea. The coordinates is in your armor. In there you will find the final piece you will need to set you free. And with it….”

Static.

“….Truth. Avenge me, Arin. And protect your zzther….” Static. “….Legacy in this world.”

Arin stares at the screen. There was no other message. The rest are in her pulsing with new information. With a blank expression inside her helmet, Arin turns around, looking at Kyoko and Aka as they have the same somber expression written in their faces. What was she to say? What can they say? As Arin stands there lost in thoughts, the wires unplugs from her giving her full mobility again. She stands still for a few moments unable to talk. But then the audio around the sub does it for her.

‘Arriving at Destination. Hostile life signals detected.’

The monitor in front of them suddenly shows the lands they are about to reach from a magnified view. Of course they would land near Ophis territory. The brigade guarding the shores are proof of their clench on these lands.

“Dry up the tears, Ladies,” Arin tries her best to hide her sadness through her sarcasm. “I think Avenging is the meaning of us Assembling. And don’t worry. When I said tune up, I meant it. These fuckers are going to receive my gratitude for their welcoming efforts.”

-------Ophis Kingdom; Devena's throne---------

The throne room always feels boring to her. There's nothing to do but quench her thirst for lust. She does that all too often already. Like the Kings and Queens before her, Devena is the mediator of all the pleasures life has to offer. It is their solemn destiny to feed into their glutton for lust. For pleasure. But unlike some, Devena is no sloth. She would prefer to take the battle to herself.

The Cherubim Kingdom is the one thing standing in her way. They have the power to persuade the last few breeds of Pangea to fight back despite death is inevitable for most of them thus delaying all that Ophis can be within the lands. How she hates and rejoices for such nuisance. It gives her some blood to shed. She would be in the front now if not for the orders of the dark one himself. She is to stay in the castle. No more venturing out by herself. She must stay within the protection of Sammael and the rest of the clan.

However she feels a shift of all the things around her. The Energy of the world are troubled by the forces being unbalanced. There are rifts within the time stream, a sudden stroke of Lightning invading the lands where the Spirit Manashii has controlled, then news from Gaia that there are new alliances made in an effort to somehow rid Ophis for good. Everything around her are moving and she is confined. Devena hates confinement. That is why she has plans for the things she has collected in Terran. Machines. Inri. Weapons. She will have her own means of power without depending on the Dark One's gift. Her loyal vassals are now making sure that the means will be hers. She has to wait. She has to be patient.

"Mistress," A voice. Devena turns around, Flaef kneels before her. "That disturbance within the waters you spoke off. Sammael confirmed it. It is of the same technology as INRI."

"Good. Is one ready?"

Flaef nods.

"An old friend is in that, if my assumptions serves me right. Would you like to greet her as well?"

Flaef grins and stands up. The Sword and Serpent drawn on his leg with the act of magic shines to Devena as if he is showing his full pleasure in serving his Queen.

"Mistress, at your command."

Devena's eyes narrows while her smile corresponds with the excitement of seeing her new found toy in action against one of its own.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Heza's eyes watch carefully as Chaldkydri positions himself comfortably upon her.

A low rumbling erupts from within her stomach, that of a laugh at the fact Chaldkydri has mentioned using her as a mount is what he isn't supposed to be doing. Not stating any other words, her paws glide forwards in to strides which she erupts in to a fast paced run, feeling the grass on her feet and the wind lashing through her fur, she can't help but feel happy enjoying this moment.

The castle is not very far and Heza had a short pace to run with Chaldkydri on her back, maneouvring through the gate past the giant elephant type guards she reaches the castle steps quite quickly.

Stepping on to the first set of steps she stops just before them, setting her body low so that Chaldkydri could have access to the pathway and not cause a burden on getting off.

"That wasn't quite so bad was it" A smile emits from her face barely recognisable with the fur around her face, somewhat like her fathers. Quickly and effortlessly Heza transforms back to her human self, her bones changing to their once was original form, the fur disappearing underneath the human flesh that has now appeared, the only thing left of her Cherubim form is her green cat eyes that are now averting Chaldkydri's gaze as she quickly covers her revealing flesh where her original clothing has ripped with items she carries round in her pouch attached to her belt.

-----Pangea Shore-----

Knowing full well that Jeta's words have really struck in to her emotions, she vows she will do what she will to make sure that the Manashii does not take over Akariichi, she will protect Akari with all her life but, not wanting to think about the darkness that has already consumed Akariichi, she would somehow help her whatever it takes.

Standing up in an almost abrupt motion, knowing that showing gratitude to Arin would only look like a joke to her, but as Kyoko means it. She stands forwards, hands ready for action.

"Were behind you one hundred percent Arin" her eyes showing the reflection of a woman determined to not let the darkness devoid Akariichi and take her daughter down with her. She glances at the Ophis stationed in this territory, casting out each face with every movement her eyes bestowed upon them, she would use everything she had on Pangea to fight for what they all stood for.

"Lets give Pangea everything we've got."

-----Manashii Cave-----

Lithe looks at Afriel mockingly. His hands crossed over his chest as he watches Afriel step closely.

"Oh, Your king are you? The last I heard some old kitty named Narsinha was king of these parts around here" a smirk appears on the dimples within his cheeks. Looking at Afriel try to intimidate him only makes it seem even more of a game for Lithe, he loves to tease anyone who dare impude on his own self. Lithe knows Afriel's strength would be with his own Cherubim form but Lithe wasn't called the 'Immortal King' for nothing. He hadn't ruled centuries and just sat on his throne if he didn't have some power behind him, the very one thing that he had in connection to his own forgotten one, his magic that manifested in every part of his body.

"I wouldn't take another step closer if I were you, or I really will make a nice fur coat for our mistress here" his hands move to his sides now as his fists clench watching Afriel's every move.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:17 am

"Boys this isnt some little pissing contest if you want to compare how big the other one is do it on your own time... right now i own both of you and you will be doing an arond for me soon... "

getting up Manishii directed Akriichi's body to do a bone casting letting the little shells hit the dirt with a slight clanking, " yes... soon... an old friend of mine will be... wanting to pay a visit with my body... and i cant not keep her waiting...."

" and i need both of you in good shape... though the best behaved might get a reword." Akari's hand touched Lith's new shoulder letting her finger glide down his arm lightly as she pased to her cave, " ill be comuning with my ancestors... play nicely boys. " she said as she enderd the cave quietly disapering into the shadows within.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aka got up as welll but not with the same intent as kyoko...

vengence wasnt something worth pursuing... from what she could see... all vengence came at a price... though to a fight she would go. it was the only way to enter pangea and theb to travle to her mother...

a wave a new found nausua hit her momentarily, " im ready to let the blood role down my blade with you Arin. " Aka said pulling Muramasa free... she still needed to master it... but she had enuff from her last fight to survive this .... " my you kill till your blood lusts content. "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm

She hears Aka and Kyoko.

"This won't be a fairy tale, Ladies," The submarine started making noises like gears shifting to reform and change the data of the computers. "And for the record, There is no end in this vengeance. No amount of blood in these lands can quench this thirst."

The Submarine then starts to erect some of the artillery found all around the vessel. Most aren't meant to take out armies, but from what Arin knows that it can do some minor damage within the ranks of the army meeting them. With but a thought the guns starts to fire in numerous directions. Bullets starts to spray everywhere and the directions would vary depending on Arin's discretion. If not to kill, the constant bombarding of bullets would at least send the defensive lines in disarray. Eventually as Arin predicted, the long range fighters would strike back. Arrows of enchantments, spells of different sorts starts to retaliate. The Submarine rocks from the direct hit and the water being disturbed. Some of the firepower from the Ophis destroyed some of the guns firing at them. Eventually most of the Sub's weapons are rendered useless but they served their purpose. It gave the Ophis enough distraction that the Sub was able to land close enough on the shores.

"Get ready!"

Arin calls as the door opens and she is the first to exit and takes to the air with her Wings extending in their celestial form. She is met in the sky by dozens of firepower however evasion for her is much more simpler for everything is but a mere thought and body reactions. Rolling from side to side, vertical maneuvers as well as horizontal, with that Arin is able to counter with her own fire power as a ray of power omits from her palms sending a few Ophis to their doom. Yet she realizes that the skies are far too potent and she is easily seen. Despite her speed, eventually she will get hit so like a falcon, she shifts her body so that she would be aiming downward like a bullet. As gravity takes over the speed, Arin turns off her wings and heads down with incredible speed. She will take the battle to the ground.

Arin lands in the middle of a brigade of Ophis; outnumbered and out muscled. She cares not however with the massive demonic warriors that surrounds her. As they stand there crackling jokes with the sight of the lone Red Warrior in front of them, Arin's thoughts are being distributed throughout her armor. She remains still as she crouches in front of them looking very defensive but in contrast, Arin's thoughts are distributing actions that are pinpointing most of the Ophis around her.

"Attack."

She says the word loud enough so those in range can hear her. They prepare but nothing would have prepared them with the capabilities of Arin's updated armor.

With no time wasted or any obvious sign, Arin's armor started to shift and moving about her body like some kind of thick liquid oozing about. In that instant, the rare metal covering her entire body from head to toe separates from it's wearer to expand into the surroundings like tentacles of some sort, wavering about, slashing, piercing, and damaging every Ophis soldier in the range which is a wide radius. As if they are liquid, Arin's armor moves through the air and through bodies with ease. They hit limbs, bodies, and armor like hot knife through butter; sharp blades with the mobility of serpents fatally injuring or killing those in the way. The process lasts for a few moments. By the time Arin gets on her feet, the armor comes back to her covering her body except for her face. Her eyes staring at the bloody mess she just performed.

"All you wounded," Arin's celestial wings emerge from behind her expanding wider than before. "Those of you who are able to, get yourselves off the ground. Hurry back to the castle. Tell Devena that you'll need more men!"

A gigantic creature lunges at Arin with an axe big enough to cut down a dragon. It comes in full fury with a mighty swing. It was a gigantic beast that towers Arin. A strike with it's bare hand would crush her however, Arin stands there unfazed by its attack because of the fact that to her the beast is moving too slow. With very little effort, Arin moves out of the way and in that same moment, Arin lunges at the beast's blind side and punches her arm through the armor and flesh. It howls in pain and anger but it yells even louder when Arin makes part of her armor disperse like a grenade exploding in sharp blades, piercing through vitals, quickly killing it. As it drops to it's death, Arin's armor returns, covering the bare part of her flesh again.

Shifting her attention elsewhere, she sees more coming her way and so she calls on her energy blades. The celestial blades burns like her wings and with that, Arin flies through a few Ophis and in mere moments all she comes in contact with are dead. As she lands, one tries to attack her from behind which she sensed and she easily dodges out of the way. Sweeping the soldier, Arin stomps her boot through it's chest, killing it almost instantly.

"Tell her I am here!" Arin's hair flows through the wind from her abrupt movement. Her dull grey eyes taunting all who oppose her. "I come with no mask! All of you know who I am! Send me the BEST you got! Send me your STRONGEST demons!!! I'll fight everything and everyone!!!"

Her voice echoes through the battle as she yelled from the top of her lungs. Flying through the air again, Arin continues her relentless attacks on anyone that has the sword and the serpent on their armor.

------------The In between---------

"She doesn't know how to use that sword."

"She saw me use it a lot."

Yujin shrugs and shakes his head at Titus.

"Showing and teaching are two different things you know."

"Well, it would appear that our daughter will need our guidance."

Titus walks forward as his hood keeps his face hidden in shadows. His glowing red eyes the only thing visible from his face.

"But I must help Kyoko as well, she is after all brought into the pits of Satan's territory. And Lithe is within the living again...."

"Lucifer?"

Covered in light, Lucifer nods and extends his palm out. A gate opens in front of Titus and Yujin.

"Go where one would be needed. I shall maintain your astral form within the physical conduits you both chose to haunt. Remember, you can only help through influence but with the aid of the dagger and the ring, perhaps we can do more."

"Right."

"Muramasa, your blade will shy away from the crimson shade you are used to for as long as my spirit still wander in this realm."

Aka's ring glows while Kyoko's dagger lets off a soft glow. It's ready to be used at any time if the Forgotten Immortal wishes to use Titus' energy. Aka's ring on the other hand will aid her hand to use Muramasa properly.

-----Manashii territory----

Afriel watches as Akariichi's hands wanders across Lithe's naked body. Can it be that his Mistress favors him more? Still brandishing his size difference, Afriel growls and watches as Akariichi walks into the shadows leaving him and Lithe all alone.

"Your threats do you no good, False Immortal King, I am undying as you are. And do not bother with that fool of a king, Narsinha. I am the true king of these lands. This is my pride!"

Turning his back, Afriel's tail wags about in anger. Tilting his head so his eyes would glare on Lithe, his fangs show more as he speaks.

"Do find some carcass and steal some clothes. Your naked body is not appreciated."

----The Kingdom of the Cherubims----

He doesn't know why but Heza has an attracting way in every moment that she is around him. Chaldkydri was suppose to protect her but in the end she saves his life. Trying not to let his eyes on her as she fixes her clothing. 

"I sense the aura of the Manashii."

Narsinha's footsteps can be heard from across the halls of the castle. The Lion King walks in front of them. 

Chaldkydri kneels down using his staff to hold himself still. The councils of Cherubims that usually escort the ruler surrounds the vicinity. They are advisors as well as sorcerers that would and could fight if need be. Of course none are as crafty as Chaldkydri or as experienced. However because he is an ocean dweller, they do not see him equal or even worth it.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 am

Lithe just snickers at Afriel's hard boasting towards himself as being the King of these lands. Lithe hasn't seen someone as less approving to be a King in some time, much more than he was.

His arms always crossed on his chest move now to bring his hand up to his face to brush a long strand of black hair away from his eyes as he looks at Afriel who in turn has now mentioned him attaining clothes. This makes Lithe want to laugh in amusement of the fact that Afriel did not really know what true power Lithe was known for. Moving his hand in a motion a dark shadow forms over his body moving towards his hand in a whirling motion -- threads of string appear and weave around his hand. In a matter of minutes the shadow has gone and replaced in Lithe's hand are his old clothes he once wore before he was killed looking as good as new as they were the day he created them.

He too turns his back on Afriel to stare at a place where he could be alone.

"By the way you were staring at me naked, I would have thought you liked seeing me like this" leaving no opening for Afriel to come back to his words he moves in to a tunnel in the cave to get dressed and await Akariichi's wishes of them both.

-----Pangea Shore-----

It all happens quickly as the submarine pulls up at the side of the attacking fleet. Arin has merely gone from the submarine in a matter of seconds when a horde of creatures come at both herself and Kyoko. Wasting no time at all, she jumps from the vessel, hoisting her sword from withing her holster on her back and runs forward directly coming in to contact with a creature, it's fangs showing at Kyoko she takes her first option and runs her blade through the beast jaw in a slicing motion as the top of it's head disconnects from the rest of it's body. Not looking back she moves on to the next oncoming foe, quickly using her slender physique she uses the creature she just kills as a hoist up to greet the next enemy with a downwards strike cutting through it's skin like a knife through butter.

As soon as she is done with those enemies. Knowing that she would be outfaced she used her own aura of power, emitting a force powerful to destroy the enemies scattered in front of her. Moving her sword in to her holster quickly, she thrust both hands out in front of her as a powerful holy beam emerges from within her palms and casts through the enemies stood in her way. She could feel it course through her as she held on to it's power, but from her hands she could feel a slight calling of another energy which did not belong to her.

She could hear screams coming from creatures close to her as she watches Arin use an attack that knocked the foes away within her range. It was quite powerful to see, also Arin looked like a woman scorned. Within seconds most of the foes were injured or their injuries were fatal. Arin was shouting out to the ranks that Devena needed to send her best. Kyoko couldn't keep distracted by what Arin said as she continues to fight the creatures with both magic and sword as the enslaught continued.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm

AKa delved in as best she could the sword leading the way hacking and slashing but her lack of skill was more then evident.

getting further away form the others she keep fighting, " father... help me please . " she called out over and over like a chant hoping the swords own will, will get her through things.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Akariichi’s hands wove shadow’s over at stone loom rapidly weaving all the ill will’s and thoughts of the land into a wicked silk of knowledge. Its black slithering body formed over the rungs foretelling in its fine threads that Aka had arrived on the shore’s of this land and that brought a smile to her face as a wicked laugh ripped forth form her mouth as she continued… the loom of time was always faithful….

The Manishii quickened her pail fingers letting them fly forth a white blur in the darkness of the cave. A second story was starting to weave its self… a story that would give Manishii what she needed to achive the very thing the repulsive shadow has always aspired for.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Makeina stormed through the halls towards her uncles rooms… “ My King! Heza did not succeed at all !. “ she called out as she slammed through the door her white fur glowing gold in the candle light her eye’s glistening with passion.

“ She isn’t ready for such things she is like a child still “ she growled, careful as she was about crossing the line of his authority is still smarted that that half breed mutt was chosen and not her for his heir.

She would not have failed him… nor would she have had her Fiancé taken by the Manishii, “ I need to recover Afriel… he must be under some sort of speel… my Afriel wouldn’t do such things… “

“ please my king” Makeina said kneeling before him, “ I could take Chaldkydri
with me… and it wont endanger your heir. “ she said.

All she had to do was get Heza uninvolved….
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:54 am

Heza moved up the stairway now staring at her own father. Moving herself now so that she is in front of Narsinha.

"Father, The manashii has taken Afriel under her spell but, I will not give in father."

She looks at Makeina who has now come out of the castle to consort her affairs

"Akariichi was a friend of my long ago, I will not lose her to the shadows!" her voice rises to show her willingness of this task, but without even waiting for Narsinha to allow this, she walks past them both heading towards her room, hoping that Chaldkydri will follow. No matter what anyone would say about her going after Afriel, she would do so with or without anyones consent, she had always followed that rule since Yujin brought her up.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:39 am

Narsinha sighs as Heza walks pass him and Makeina. Inside he smiles because Heza doens't give in period. Not even to his own concerns. Turning his eyes back to Chaldkydri who is still worn out but is more than willing to follow Heza, he nods. A signal to go after her.

"You used a forbidden spell."

One of the mages mentions under her cloak. Another one chimes in as well with the same remark. Narsinha lets out a grunt to signal them to stop.

"We are in times of disdain," Narsinha allows Chaldkydri to walk pass him to follow Heza. "Taboos might have to be broken in order for us to survive."

OF course the reactions of the Council are astonishment and disagreement. Narsinha pays them no attention. No one can dare take the mantle especially when all the soldiers look up to him because he has fought wars with them in the front line with no hesitation. Reverence is what they feel but utter full respect is what they defintely know is owed to him for being more than just a King but a fellow comrade. The Councils' words are weaker in this time when the Ophis is regaining power.

NOt minding them any further, Narsinha turns his attention to Makeina. He hears her plea of going after Afriel and taking Chaldkydri. Taking her hand to help her up so that his dark green like eyes would stare into her ice blue eyes to read into his niece's concern and her own incentive.

"Makeina," He speaks low. "Please, your concern would not be necessary. But I do appreciate your offer. But I would not like to endanger you as much as I would not want to endanger Heza. However she is strong willed and have survived outside the castle walls. She is able out there as your are strong here for our defenses. IF anything , I would send someone else. I share your concern for Afriel, however he did disobey a direct order from me; but do not falter, child, I will do everything in my power to assure that he can be saved."

Stroking his hand through her white fur, Narsinha tries to comfort her with a smile before walking off after Chaldkydri and Heza. The mages move out of his way as his boots echo firmly across the halls.

Chaldkydri on the other hand walks slowly behind Heza. He says nothing for he feels so weak and such a burden earlier. But inside he is glad that Heza is back in the castle. However the thought of her leaving again does dampen his spirit. Hearing Narsinha's footsteps behind him, he slows down even more allowing his king to catch up next to him.

"The situation is dire," No words needed. Chaldkydri knew what Narsinha wants. "The lands are polluted with Akariichi's touch. To my dismay, her powers of persuasion for the undead and certain living are... frightening, My Lord. She can, if given a stronger conduit, be able to summon an entire army of undead."

"She seeks that conduit now. In the mean time she is gathering bodies to help shield her against those who would be a threat to her cause.The Manashii will have stronger influence on those who have some sort of mingling with its bloodline. Unfortunately Afriel's blood has Manashii stains from two generations ago," Narsinha keeps walking, following behind Heza. "I do not want Makeina to find out that Afriel's past has some ties with humans; A dark one if that."

"But My Lord, the whole kingdom knows of your---"

"I do not regret mine especially now I have Heza. Afriel hates his forefathers for their actions. I cannot let him fall into hypocrisy in my Niece's eyes. Or to those who look up to him. Even if he showed his true colors through insubordination. "

"................"

"In the mean time, I am afraid even with your powers and Heza's; Maybe even mine; The Manashii has become too powerful. Does she hold the Muramasa blade?"

"No My Lord."

"Then her true powers are yet to be in exhibition for us to taste. Heza."

He need not yell. His voice carries through the halls that it would catch up to Heza.

"My Daughter."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Heza's own mind had taken once she had set her goal of getting Akariichi from within the shadows. Her hands are holding what is left of her clothes to cover up the parts that matter most as she keeps her head up and high and her eyes forward with confidence as mages and warriors alike stare at her as her boots make no sound at all on the marble flooring as she rounds the hallway.

She feels Chaldkydri close to her, she hopes his spell hasn't taken much out of him but then also senses him begin to slow down as she feels her father's presence upon them, alot of talking can be heard but she can only hear murmurs.

"Heza, My Daughter"

Heza stops, her feet aligning with one another but her face forward.

"No Berzerker, Heza" she mutters under her breath thinking of what Yujin said many moons ago whenever she felt angry. She takes a deep breath and turns around to face her father and Chaldkydri.

"Yes, father" she gazes at the eyes that are surrounded by her fathers framed face.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Makeina left the room bitterly, " Heza... Heza... HEZA~!" she shrieked picking up a candelabras and letting it hurdle across the room splintering a few chars and knocking a table off its legs.

She glared at the broken table and growled out fiercely with a snarled she cried out in frustration pounding her paw on the wall till her white fur was black with the old walls dust.

Giving up she turned about and sat on the floor looking into the fire place, “ one day… Heza just wait and see you will get yours… OH~! And I will get mine. “
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:41 am

Narsinha takes a step forward so that he would be mere inches from Heza. He stands tall in comparison to Heza when she is not in Cherubim form. He looks down, his eyes stern showing his opinion on the matter of her going out to make contact with Akariichi again.

"I sensed something stirring from the dead. Something that only the Manashii's can interupt. We are facing forces that are beyond our strongest mages' capability, Heza. I cannot say that I want to allow you to go back there."

Chaldkydri stands looking down, not trying to make eye contact with Heza. He didn't want to show that he agrees with Narsinha, not because he is their lord, but that he is right.

"Yujin Kurayami is not with her. Neither is the Muramasa blade. The puzzles are incomplete. I am sure that you understand why I do not give you my grace? I hope you can give me that much, Heza?"

Narsinha knows that his daughter's choice is already made. Chaldkydri takes a deep breath. His staff echoes as he take a step.

"My Lord, if I may?"

Narsinha doesn't look at Chaldkydri. He merely keeps his eyes on Heza. His permission is discreet that only Chaldkydri can feel.

"Lady Heza, I will follow you for it is my duty to protect you, however, I have to agree with your father. I do not believe we can even dent the walls that the Manashii has imprisoned Akariichi in."

-------Pangea Shores------

“Aka, hold steady. Keep fighting. Do not falter. I will fight with you!”

Yujin guides Aka’s hand through the ring as the soldiers of Ophis meets her in full fury seeing that the three women that came from the single submarine was far more than a minor threat. Although the movements wouldn’t be his own exactly, Yujin is able to mediate Aka’s movement. Blocking high from a strike high, Yujin quickly shifts Aka so that in the moment of collision, Aka is able to retaliate with kill strike across the Ophis’ abdomens. The black blade of Muramasa had no trouble cutting through armor and skin.

More comes and Yujin whispers to Aka as well as mediate her movements through his influence. Limbs are cut off, heads are decapitated, and the black blade stabs through vitals with ease.

Titus’ major aid is just supplying Kyoko with more power. In the grand scheme of things, Kyoko can handle her own with her blade. He smiles as some of her fighting ability was from Titus’ own well spent time training her how to make her body in a living weapon both in melee and the blade. Her use of magic however comes from Jukina’s teachings and Kyoko’s own willpower. If she permits it, Kyoko has some of the strongest magic known in Gaia thus why Lithe manipulated her and kept her under his wing for so long.

“You’re doing good, Kyoko,” Titus whispers. “I forgot how well you could move those legs of yours in such a heated moment.” He jests of course implying sexual conduct with battle.

The one thing that Titus and Yujin have in common aside from one body is that they both have the sexual appetite of a dog in heat even in battle. Titus however acted on it more than Yujin did when they were among the living.

Arin on the other hand kept on her path of destruction against the very soldiers she used to command. Those who are lucky enough to have escape her wrath because she allowed them quickly, or as fast as their injured body would allow them , retreats to the castle. They never look back for the screams of their comrades are all they can hear from both Arin, Kyoko, and Aka.

If her helmet was on, Arin would be more efficient on making sure every Ophis around would meet death. However her recklessness is intentional for she wants some survivor to reach the castle to tell Devena and Sammael of her arrival. OF course she made that clear with her boasting. As she slays a few more Ophis, her eyes catches a sight of Aka holding her own but barely with the purified Muramasa. From the way she moves, Arin can tell that she is being guided. Her actions aren’t her own style. Aka was more reactive and undisciplined, but this time she moves like she have danced with the blade many times before.

“Yujin.”

She whispers. Flying over to Aka’s side, Arin helps her decrease the numbers surrounding her with great ease.

“Sooner than later you’re going to have to learn how to use that,” She scolds her as she swings over Aka’s side to decapitate a behemoth like soldier. “The dead, Kyoko, and myself won’t always be here.”

Then something clicks on her armor. Despite her scanners not on, her armor reacts within her nervous system as if to warn her. First was the sixth sense, then the sound of thunder from the skies. Something comes. Something that isn’t going to be like these demons she easily disposes of. Looking into the skies, Arin’s helmet covers her face. Her scanners then start to scout the skies and just like that, she picks up a lone entity coming their way. With mere thoughts, Arin zooms in and what she saw gives her a little more rush of anger as well as delight.

“I didn’t think you’d be stupid enough to come here and face me,” She says to herself as she instinctively kills anything that gets her way without giving them much thought. “But all the better. Because you and I out of any of Dracov’s peons have some unfinished business.”

Her wings spread and Arin takes to the skies with full speed to meet an Ophis soldier who is also armored like her; same technology, same creator, but in every bit shape and form with different intent and use for the machines that govern them now.

While Arin dons the crimson color, her opponent is in a shade of black with the contrast of the greenish tint of the Sword and Serpent. Her armor is also slim and fit to her athletic body, her opponent’s however armor is a little more bulkier and a bit more menacing. Protected by the metal that INRI was made out of, going through the armor will not be easy however it will not be dependant on how resilient defense is but on how efficient the offensive tactics are of the pilot. And from the feminine decour of the armor, Arin knows she is better than the person behind the armor. Arin knows for a fact that she can out maneuver, out think, and she is superior in battle than Flaef. And with vengeance burning deep in her, Arin is confident that she has the edge.

“If it isn’t Arin,” Flaef opens a line of communication through their armor. “Came back to say hi to your fam---”

Arin’s speeds through the skies in an unpredictable rhythm. As soon as she hears Flaef’s voice, Arin merely thought to be faster and her armor and wings does the job. In mere moments and before Flaef can finish his sentence, Arin goes in fist first right into Flaef’s helmet, jarring him off course. That wasn’t it, Arin attacks relentlessly, fist after fist, after fist, before landing her heel right into Flaef’s abdomens. With that, Arin ignites the jets on her boots and blasts Flaef away. With no second thought, Arin extends her palms and fires off a wave of energy spheres at the direction Flaef was thrown. Explosions follows after.

Waiting a few moments for the destruction to clear, Arin flies in the same direction using her enhanced eyesight of her armor to guide her through the smoke and chaos. It quickly warns her of an incoming attack. Arin rolls to the left only to be met by some sort of blade that stretches. It hits her dead on and then another hit comes crashing to the opposite side the first one hits. She evades as soon as she can the incoming attacks, however the motion of the blades are as smooth as the one she gave out moments ago to decimate a whole brigade. When one coils around her ankle, she realizes they are whips that are made out of sharp metal. Of course that is Flaef’s signature weapon. Now being aided by the strength of his armor, Arin is pulled down from her altitude and forced downward. She would have tried to flown against it but another whip coils around her arms, pinning them to her body, making composure hard to regain. It all happened quickly and by the time Arin managed, she hit’s the ground with full force.

“I have to say Jetatura did a good job on these.”

Still kept prisoner by Flaef’s whips that are extending from his gauntlet’s forearms, Arin is lifted up into the air as if to be examined as if she’s some carcass. The impact did hurt, however it didn’t do enough damage. Smiling underneath her helmet, Arin’s visor glows in it’s crimson tint.

"INRI is only a small of example of his capability, you Ophis bastard!"

Arin's armor moved like the liquid metal again and oozes off of her. Since she gained some slack from her armor, her naked form is able to slip off Flaef's whips. Her armor then moves about like before like sharp serpents, piercing through Flaef's armor, stabbing him in multiple places in the flesh forcing him to stumble back in pain.

"AAARGH!!!! You----"

Arin's armor comes back to her. Inside her helmet she grins. Her celestial blades extends from her palms again.

Flaef then turns his attention towards Kyoko. Without word he flies towards Kyoko's direction. Arin shakes her head.

"I didn't want to play tag, Flaef. You're making this harder."

She flies after him. Flaef's whip then extends towards Kyoko's direction, then towards Aka. Both stretching multiple lengths.

----------Manashii's territory--------

Afriel roars at Lithe as he walks away. As the Immortal King disappears in the shadows, Afriel turns his back as well and walks outside. He inhales the polluted lands awaiting for his master's orders.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:41 pm

---Cherubim Kingdom---

Heza stands looking in to her father's eyes as Narsinha stand before her. She doesn't look away from him as he speaks asking her that it is not best to go. But her father already knows that she has made up her mind, no matter how hard the offence, she knew there was something happening in Pangea, something more than Akariichi. Chaldkydri had been able to use the forbidden magic to it's extent when they both sensed it and Heza can sense something else has pierced the borders of Pangea.

She listens to the words of Chaldkydri.

"There is something more out there father, not just Akariichi, Chaldkydri sensed it too," her hands brush away the strand of hair that has escaped from her cloth headband,
"Something has entered Pangea, friend or foe, I do not know, but why now? The last people to enter Pangea were ourselves father, I don't see why when the Manashii has taken over that there had to be a shift in the boundaries of the worlds"

She keeps her head up confident as she shifts her footing, moving her weight from her left foot to her right foot.

"Whatever is happening to Pangea, I will find out, for the sake of our people. I will be heading out as soon as dawn emerges tomorrow. Tonight I must prepare" she moves closer to Narsinha, her feet light as a ninja's tiptoe so that she can gently press her lips to her fathers cheek as a sentiment,
"I hope you can understand that father" she smiles at him as she turns around, only to move a few steps then she stops to look at Chaldkydri to send him a smile of gratitude, just that one brief moment of staring at Chaldkydri's face makes her cheeks flush a slight red, she turns and continues her way to her room abruptly as she feels the embarassment.

(I'll be adding the rest with Kyoko's scene to this soon)
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 am

{sorry for posting os much on this part, but we have a new character; I just want more interaction with her; Besides I think it's easy on the reading when I Divide my post since this RP has been heavy posting. Seriously guys, when was the last time we had a short post? lol}

There was a time when Narsinha feared that he would never even have a time to even be close to his daughter. Then she came back, brought home by Yujin who was a good friend to Sahaqiel and Kazuo. His fears shifted to being able to break the ice. That time is over and her kisses are seldom, but when she gives it, it warms his heart.

Sighing as he knew real well that Heza is adamant at her decision, Narsinha leaves it be as he always has. Despite her inexperience, Heza has become such a good decision maker and Narsinha has only corrected her a few times. Letting her walk pass himself and Chaldkydri, Narsinha watches her. He then takes his eyes to Chaldkydri.

"She is right. Since the enchanted bridges of both Manashii and the Immortal King's had been destroyed when Ophis tried to invade Gaia, no one has crossed the Ocean except when I sent Afriel to retrieve Heza."

Chaldkydri grips his staff tight.

"The Ophis, My Lord."

"Yes. They have their ways to travel back and forth through Sammael's magic. Undetected for the most part by our mages. However the rift... it's strong and it is either oblivious or doesn't care that someone knows it has crossed the borders."

Narsinha looks beyond and watches Heza disappear through the corner.

"Before you follow her when she departs, please check on Makeina for me, old friend. She is more than willing to tell you her feelings than me."

Chaldkydri nods. He isn't fond with being around the snow Cherubim for she has a distaste for Heza. However they had a good rapport once since they have the similar traits in magic. Ice and Water, same element, different forks in the road. They studied on the same course once upon time.

"Yes My lord."

He nods before heading to Makeina's room. Through the invisible force that Chaldkydri can sense through the mist in the air, he can sense anger emerging from that direction. taking a deep breathe, Chaldkydri takes off the enchanted material that covers his mouth that allowed him better air. He knocks on Makeina's door that is designed for royalty.

"Makeina," His knock is soft. "May I please come in?"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next