FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:04 pm

Aka was mystified at how her father could seemingly lead her into battle easing the dark blade through the masses seamlessly.

She would need lessons but this… this was like cutting through butter with a hot knife.

Soon Arin breaks into her hearing causing her to look up to notice her. “ huh?!” she called out before wincing feeing claws digging into her leg as she gritted her teeth and helped the blade delve into the aslant severing her shoulder form his body ending him.

“ yeah… I do need to learn… ill ask Kyoko after our party. “ Aka called up to her as she tried to keep her footing as she continued to fallow her father into the carnage.

Aka could believe that they would finish them off with the way they were falling to the blade… if they just keep going they could have this in the bag… at least she was hoping so.
++++++++++++++++++++++

Manishii stepped form the cave looking about… “ BOYS!” she called out with a smirk.

“ I have made up my mind… I want you both to go get me a tasty little treat… she should be leaving home soon…if I am correct.” smiling she closed her eye’s.

“ I want both of you to travel back to the portal and use it to go to the cherubim border there…. Heza will be running off to see me… help her get here quickly, while… letting her dear old dad know she is visiting… wouldn’t want the old man to worry would we?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Makeina paused her tantrum and turned to the door knowing it was Chaldkydri
Before she heard his voice.

“ yeah… come in… “ she siad as she watched the door open and him shuffle in to see the broken furnature in the corner.

She looked down before walking to the fire place and laying a hand on the mantle, “ uncle sent you hmmn?” she stated.

She new Narsinha her whole life… after her parents died in the war he was like a father to her… but then Heza showed up.

She breathed in shakily in her uneasy ness…. Afriel was gone now as well… and she couldn’t just kill Akari… no that was HEZA”S friend….

“ what is it that you need chad?” she asked using his old nick name form there school days.

Last edited by Aka on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding on more stuff)
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 7 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Kyoko could only watch mystified as Arin attacked Flaef, a face she hadn't seen in a long time, since Dracov had made his treaty with Lithe. She watched as they both interlocked with each other in the heat of battle.

She quickly took a defence stance as she noticed Flaef's direction had changed towards herself and Aka his tendrils now looming for them both. She quickly moved her hand-the one with Cain's bracelet attached to her arm, it would be a quick and easier option to use as the whip came closer, she thrust out an ice attack quickly just as the whip enclosed around her, the little threads and each tendril of fibre freezing up quickly as Kyoko worked her magic on it.

With Flaef still coming at them she moves her arms simultaneously to break free of the whip, her body squeezing out of the ice that had now formed around her which was once Flaef's whip as it falls to the floor.

She takes a deep breath as the whip had been around her for sometime and quickly notices the situation.

---------------------------------------------------

Lithe hears Manshii's voice calling as he walked in to the centre where she was waiting for them both, he is now clad in his old usual clothes and is ready for any task at hand.

He listens intently to every word the Manashii states of taking Heza away and bringing her back here.

"Very well our lady, we will gladly take Heza for you, surely that shouldn't be a tough job at all to steal some little kitty for you."

He smirked at the thought of bringing Heza here, the precious Queen Heza, what a job it was going to be for the both of them.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Afriel hears and follows. He arrives with Lithe and his eyes shines as he hears the order of abducting Heza.

"The little Kitten," Afriel snarls in delight. The fur on his back standing up again while his eyes shifting to its shadow form. "Stay out of my way."

He growls at Lithe as he turns his back to walk towards the portal that the Manashii has prepared for them.

"My Queen, I will be more than delighted."

--------------Narsinha's Kingdom--------

"Lady Makeina," Chaldkydri ignores the name she uses to address him. "Lord Narsinha did send me, yes. But my cause is as the same as his so it is by my own will I am here as well."

He looks at the broken furniture and feels the anger all about the air.

"You haven't been the same for some time now. And I am sure Afriel's... entrapment has also caused some disturbance within you. As an old friend, I would just like to know if you are going to be alright."

Chaldkydri moves towards her, feeling her emotions through the mist all around them.

"The magic we use seems to tell me that there is so much hate surrounding you and this recent event with Afriel; I am here for you. As your shoulder. As your ears."

The subject of Heza isn't a secret. Everyone knows how much Makeina hates Heza. Chaldkydri doesn't mention her name for it is an obvious fact that he is Heza's personal guardian. Of course there are many who knows that Chaldkydri feels more for Heza than a duty for him to fulfill. Many notices the very strong emotion that Chaldkydri feels for the daughter of Narsinha.

{Arin's part is on the way}
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Aka paid no attention as Flaef’s whip flew at her from behind it wasn’t till the last moment that she turned and lifted Muramasa high up to block.

The whip hit the side of the blade splitting and whacking Aka on the shoulder raising a huge red welt. “ AH… GESZ” she gasped ducking out to the side.

Aka was a little worried at this attack as she rounded and started in on the Ophise again.

+++++++++++++++++

“ just behave you two… I said I want you to work together boys… “ Manishii said looking at the two and the portal, “ hurry back, she should be in a good place for snatching… soon. “

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

“ Chad…. “ Makeina started before sighing. “ don’t worrie about me. “

She growled lightly, “ there is no reason for you to be here…” she whispered, “ though… thanks. “ she said looking up her eye’s shining with her tears of anger and confusion.

She wanted so badly to just take the handle of things and fix it… fix every thing that had gone wrong.

She let a little power free to cool the air around her and Chaldkydri, “ please… just leave me be…. And get… get Afriel back… I don’t want to lose him. “ she said her voice very low.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:46 am

Chaldkydri looks away in disappointment. He was hoping that he could've gotten through and perhaps Makeina would open up. That was no going to happen. Then Afriel's name echoes from her request. Chaldkydri's eyes lit up as he can feel her magic working it's way aroudn them to cool off the temperature that she was giving off.

"Heza and I will get him back." He says with a bold statement. "I will be leaving with her when the first light breaks. Just..."

Chaldkydri responds by giving off more cool energy through his own use of magic. The power emerging from his body, then to his staff, amplifying its effectiveness.

"Please watch over your Uncle," He starts to turn towards the door. "He may be strong, but deep down inside, he is still one of us. We feel. And him out of all of us can't allow emotions to show. So many of us depend on him and he rarely ask for a shoulder or an ear."

If this was Heza, Chaldkydri would stay until she opens up and say something about how she feels. Not because of duty, but because of how he feels. But she isn't Heza. Once upon a time they had something, him and Makeina. But that was some time ago. He is an ocean dweller, she is of feline descent; royalty too. That and she found Afriel. A warrior to protect her when she casts magic. Putting those aside with his inside aching to be at Heza's side to guide and protect her, Chaldkydri closes the door behind him and walks to Heza's room.

when he arrives, he does what he does most nights. He leans his back on the wall next to her door and guards.

-----------Pangea Borders------------

Flaef felt the cold chill of magic run through the nervous system of his armor. Then his whip falls and shatters as Kyoko's magic does what it was meant to do and that was to freeze. Then the blade of the now Healed Muramasa cuts his other one clean in half.

"Argh!!!"

His flight still aiming at Kyoko's direction despite his whip being cut. In a matter of time it'll regenerate, but that's just it, TIME. His scanners starts to beep, and as he turns around, there was Arin. Was. As he looks ahead of him, Arin's there, her celestial wings extends and she meets him with a full fist swinging upward, completely stopping his flight, causing him to fly back and land on the ground painfully.

"That thing is too slow. It's antique."

Arin extends her hand and releases a wave of firepower. Her eyes staring right at Flaef as she gave a lot of energy towards the blast.

"Maybe so!" Flaef can feel the heat through the holes that Arin punctured through his armor. "But.... you're not getting through me with that kind of power!!! This armor is---"

"Invincible?!"

Arin laughs out loud and flies up. With at thought, her helmet comes off, then some of her armor on her shoulder and chest area disperses and acts like tentacles. Quickly, they wrap themselves around Flaef's arms and legs, and with that she impales him on the ground, keeping him pinned. his armor makes sounds as if machine overheating from him trying to fight off the hold Arin has.

"Aka. That blade you hold cuts through his armor with no problem. Stab as many holes as you can through him will you?"

Yujin nods in adherence knowing full well what Arin has in plan. Of course the problem was is that Yujin is still guiding Aka to survive against the remaining hordes.

"Kyoko! Get as much of the no good lackeys off her!!!"

Titus glows through the dagger knowing full well Kyoko will need more power. Yujin prepares, waiting for Aka to get to the pinned Flaef so that he would guide Aka to wield the blade properly to puncture effectively.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 am

As soon as Heza entered her room she immediately swept her body towards the bathroom to cleanse herself of today's perils, her father not wanting her to go, Makeina trying to stop her, she would somehow get back Akariichi no matter what it took.

The water from the bath was soothing as it hit a few graises on her body, she could only think about what journey she had laid out in front of her. She had no idea what had crossed the boundaries of Pangea, but she knew it was something strong. With Akariichi under the Manashii's spell and the new Ophis leader Devena in tow, she wondered if this strong force was something that would come to her aid or was a force to reckoned with. After fully assessing her cleanliness she quickly finished the routine off with dabbing at her body with a towel whilst walking to her cupboard to gather out more clothes to wear, the sight of her old ones laid in a heap on the floor made her think it was a good idea to wear ones that didn't indulge lookers to see her exposed body-not that the clothes she wore everyday weren't already overexposing. With her Cherubim hearing she could hear footsteps outside her door, she knew it would be Chaldkydri as he took to his place on the wall beside her door. It was days like these when she wanted to confide in Chaldkydri and tell him how she felt.

After she had gotten fully clothed and just finished adjusting the headband that she always wore--intricately placing it in her hair, she made a movement to open her door to talk to him but stopped at the last minute, thinking yet again how foolish she might look if he did not feel the same.

She paced the cream carpet that lay just before her wooden bed, thinking of those thoughts. No matter what was going to happen tomorrow, she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. She sighed at that very thought. She thought of the exact place she wanted to be to take her mind off things and immediately took to opening the door in her room that led in to the hallway she turned to look at Chaldkydri--her hair falling in front of her face--as he leant against her wall and she quickly turned herself in to a room beside hers full of old antique's. This was Heza's own personal pride and joy.

On the far right of the room were a collection of Shuriken's she had kept from her time with Yujin in their early days before anything like this had even been thought of. On the walls were pictures of past family members, mainly cherubim heritage, but it even included her mother's and brother's pictures. Some old vases and trunks were strewn across the floor. But more importantly as Heza stepped closer she looked at the case that now held her own armor and her sword which once were her mother's. Her breath now steaming up the glass as she stood close and put her hand against the cold exterior.

-----Borders of Pangea-----

[Kyoko's part to come soon - to continue]
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:42 am

-----Flashback; Hylan borders-----
Yujin runs as fast as he can, carrying a trussed up young daughter of yet another rich mob boss that thye have exploited. Another mob wanting to have insurance asking him and Heza to kidnap his rival's daughter. Now here he is obtaining the daughter. She's unconscious, and even if she wasn't, she can't say much. Heza gagged her pretty well.

Any other time Yujin would be happy by the way Heza did the rope work. She does take after his art. She does all of it now actually since he finds that as much of a role model he tries to be for her and Aoi, he is still a man with sexual needs. Tying girls up seems to put him in a very weird mood that he doesn't like to explore when he is at work. LIke he is now. That's why Heza does it cause it's just bussiness to her; at least he thinks so. But regardless, she's more controlled about it and she's good. He would be proud, except for the fact that they have armed guards shooting at them from behind.

"God damn it Heza!!!"

He says through the bluetooth. He would yell, but it would take too much energy. He needs all the breath he can take. Turning around slightly while running, Yujin hurls a shuriken killing one of the their pursuers. That leaves five or seven more with ancient guns firing at them. Dodge, run, dodge.

"You could've just snuck up behind her like a ninja! But NO!" He dodges another spray of bullets. "YOU have to prove you're a better fighter than this lovely young lady!!! Did you go berserk again?!"

He throws another shuriken. He misses.

"What the hell do I always tell you?! NINJA!!! Not freakin BERSERKER! Ninjas are stealthy! Berserkers go all out guns blazing!!! Like these fuckers behind us!!!"

Dodge, throw a shuriken, one gets hit in the arm dropping the gun. Yujin keeps running as fast as he can with the weight on his shoulder and making sure Heza isn't too far behind him.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:48 am

-----Flashback; Hylan borders-----
"Who can blame me" she speaks in to her bluetooth attached to her ear, the sound of her voice is a little distorted,

"She took forever posing and brushing her hair in that god damn mirror before she even noticed that I was hanging outside her window!" she dodges a spray of bullets fired at her legs as she quickly jumps in to a somersault in the air throwing her small shuriken's at the assailant--it hits--she lands to the right hand side still running to keep up with Yujin,

"I would have done it quieter if it weren't for her throwing that hair brush at me" one of the pursuers shoot directly at a tree near Heza to try and block her way but she quickly uses her skill's to grab hold of the tree as it falls and she swings safely to the ground averting the tree in her way and avoiding no issues that make her stop running.

"Who throws a hair brush, I mean come on!!" she sniggers down the bluetooth still following Yujin.

---Pangea Border---

Kyoko's eyes watch every maneouvre that Arin throws at Flaef to distract his course towards her, using all her abilities to pin him down on the ground with her tentacle like armour.

Kyoko nods in response, once again pulling herself in the reality of now and ensuring that Aka would penetrate Flaef as many times as she could with Muramasa, she followed but not too close to Aka stopping dead as she waited for part of the oncoming horde to breach her magic vicinity.

A smirk forms at the corner of Kyoko's innocent lips as she dodges an oncoming assailant as it charges forward to her, moving around it's body like she was floating she quickly turned her defence in to an offense and slashed down in to the creature's head making sure her sword penetrated through it's skull. Quickly noticing the situation swinging her sword on her back as it lay in between her wings, she thrusts both hands out forward in front of her, the part of the horde in front of her immediately is swept from their feet and flown back a few paces. The next wave get's hit by a blast some what like the same she had done earlier, a beam of holy light penetrating through everyone of the creature's bodies, a few of the Ophis's bodies implode as they can't take the strength of the magic coursing through that attack--Kyoko knew she was not alone in her magic, she could feel Titus's presence with her through the dagger pressing against her bare leg.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:01 am

Aka heard Arin and looked to see Kyoko hacking at and thinning the Ophise about them,” Gotcha!” she called as she turned making her way past Kyoko and toward Arin and Flaef.

She hacked her way as well going over the things Yujins voice tells her as she goes, getting closer she ready’s her self to stab… she would take out her frustration on Flaef…

“ here we GO!” she cried out as she poised Muramasa above him the sun light glinting off its black metal blinding Fleaf as it traveled down before leaving his chest only to go up to fall back penetrating his chest over and over as his blood flew in gory trails over Aka coating her with more of the mess.

“ I HATE IT!” Aka screamed out as tears fell from her eye’s, “ die…. Die… DIE.. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE~, I HATE YOU~!” she shrieked hammering the point into him faster making him as holy as he could be.

Clenching her teeth she growled out in anger and desperation as she continued to butcher the already dead Flaef.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Makina swallowed and closed her eye’s sadly, “ what is life coming to that we must all endure this.”

She shook her head, “ I could lead this city so much better…. “ she mused to her self.

“ ill never have that chance though… never never never… “ she snorted.

She still had to wait… she was always waiting… always.

Turning she looked at the wall hanging depicting the battle her father and mother had died in she took in a deep breath and let it out.

She went behind the hanging and up a pair of stairs leading to a room full of books and bottles and locked boxes.

She would like nothing more then to know more about what she was going up against…

Scanning the book on the wall she found the one she was looking for, “ the book of shadows….. This might have the Manishii in it.. “ she mused taking a seat and opening it up for a look.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Akariichi’s body grinned at the two exited into the portal for she was that much closer to getting what she wanted from them… Heza….and then onto bigger fish… .
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Flaef's life signs drops and Arin can feel it through the entangled tendrils she used to pin him. With that, Arin retracts the part of her armor doing the deed and she reverts back to covering herself. She smirks at Aka's berserking tendencies when she was using Muramasa.

'She'll be useful.'

She thought to herself as she saw that. As Arin was about to help Kyoko against the remaining brigade that has yet to die, flee, or is mortally wounded, her scanners pick up something from Flaef's armor. The dead Flaef gets up and knocks Aka off of him. Arin shifts her attention back at Flaef, scanning him. He is dead, however the armor was programmed for a fail safe code. With his cerebrum still somewhat intact despite his body dead, the machine is now going on auto pilot. No human mistakes now. Just mere rage of a Machine.

"Arin," A voice comes out of the robot. "It's been so long."

It was female, but the chills it sent her spine gave her the easiest way to recognize who it is.

"Devena."

"A pleasure. I see you decided to come home. Are you really here for some miniscule act of vengeance, or are you here to take your place in the Ophis ranks?"

"....... you bitch!"

Arin flies forward rams her fists into Flaef's armor and runs him through the ground a few feet away form where it stood. It then backhands Arin off sending her back close to Aka and Kyoko.

"If you really want to fight, you know you've got a whole army coming at you, as well as our new toys."

Arin glares. Her visor glows. As her scanners pick up a way to solve the problem, she extends her right hand out. The metal then moves about again as some of her right shoulder's armor shifts to melt into her hand. With a few movements, from her elbow down, a gun of some sort is formed. It lets out a humming sound as energy was absorbed from her central core and into the barrel of he gun. Energy starts to form around her and she bends her knees to sink into the ground. The machine starts to charge towards her but it was too late. With one flick of a though, Arin releases a line of energy that melted the ground on its way, and anything close to its vicinity. It hit Flaef and it passed him through, covering armor from head to toe. Of course the metal of the armor is almost impossible against energy, however the holes Arin and Aka made earlier allowed the energy to flow inside. With that act, the energy burned every trace of Flaef from within. Ashes is all that Flaef's dead body becomes. Soon the armor's source of energy fails, and it falls on its knees. The metal sizziling from the fire power that Arin just released.

".............."

Arin's armor reverts back. Her chest heaving up and down for that act took a lot out of her. She takes a slow step forward, looking at the armor. Jetatura's work that was turned against her. She remembers Jeta's message. She remembers the words: 'Avenge me'.

"Is this it?!"

Arin punches the metal, letting the echo of metal hitting metal echo the battlefield. She hits it again and sends it flying.

"Is this the BEST YOU GOT?!"

As it hits the ground, Arin flies on top of it and starts to pound it into the ground.

"IS THIS YOUR STRONGEST YOU HAVE TO GIVE?!"

Over and over and over and over. Until finally, she runs out of breathe from barrage of strikes.

"You know the answer to that Arin," Devena's communication still goes through the lifeless armor. "You were the best we had. You were suppose to be the next Ophis, but you chose a different path. Now we only have the numbers. And believe me.... we will send them. And your act of vengeance will be your downfall."

The line cuts out. Arin remains still. Anger rushing through her. The last few remaining Ophis retreats. There are still some remaining, but death would come to them.

Arin stands up.

"Send them. Send them all. I'm going to kill all of you. And I'm going to give you the meaning of the word vengeance."

'Aka.....' The ring loses it's glow.

'Good job, Kyoko. Glad you make use of the time I trained you.' The dagger on Kyoko's leg loses it's glow as well.

---------In Between------------

"Did you guide her in that, Yujin? Or was that act of rage with the blade her own?" Titus steps out of dagger's physical form and back into the realm of the in between.

"That was her," Yujin steps out as well. "She has the potential, and she has the power of our sinful blood in her.... Now we just have to guide her so she can use it and control it the right way."

Lucifer remains silent. He observes as things seems unstable. He can feel the howling winds crying for something else that is greater than the normal perception. He can't tell if it's from Akariichi or from Devena. The balance will be tipped to the wrong swing. Inside of him, he worries for this world.

-----------Flashback/ Hylan borders---------

Yujin merely sighs as he keeps running as fast as he can.

“So you use that godamn excuse for you to ruse up trouble and not go through the code of what our lifestyle needs to go by?!”

A wall now obstructs them. It stands tall and it is also surrounded by a coating of lethal voltage of electricity produced by ancient technology. If one even touches it then their fate would simply burn to death in mere seconds. Yujin knows this because he has encountered these things before. Laying off the offensive and letting Heza deal with their pursuers, Yujin grabs a pouch from his belt and throws it on the wall. From impact, a very minor and weak magic that causes time to stop on the small vicinity it touches. It can’t freeze movements of living beings, however little things like flow of water, burning of fire, or even a gust of wind can be stopped for mere seconds. Electricity is not immune to the spell. Therefore it created the right amount of escape route for Yujin and Heza.

“Seconds! We have seconds!!! Can you afford to be a ninja for that long for the sake of your life?!”

Ninjas. Their arts are mystical to many and legendary to countless of generations to come. Magical they may even be describe. To Yujin and those who are able to manipulate will power, it’s just practice and talent. One of the things Yujin and Heza can do is run up walls as if they are regular flat ground. With that said, Yujin runs up the wall fast, faster than he could ever go for he is going against two obstacles: One time is limited, Two the magic doesn’t reach the full height of the wall so he has to gain momentum to be able to clear the wall with a jump.

Moment of truth, the inch of where the magic stops, Yujin uses his pace, pushes off, and jets vertically. The problem is that the extra weight is hindering his full capacity to jump. He has to make do and think quick. Taking out one last pouch, Yujin throws it behind him on the wall away from Heza’s range. When the pouch hits, it creates a force that pushes him and his captive in the same direction he needed to clear the wall. With that, he sommersaults down fast. If he lands straight on it’ll be his legs, but in the moment of impact, Yujin disperses the fall by rolling forward, tucking tight with the bound and gagged young woman on his shoulder. With four to five rolls, Yujin gets back to his feet and keeps running. Heza lands not too far behind him and they run. They keep on running for a long time until distance was their ally.

Tired and irritated, Yujin stops and signals Heza to stop. He looks around and gets the confirmation that its safe. Soon he puts the unconscious captive down and walks up to Heza. Furious, his eyes narrows as he gets mere inches away from her. Harshly, he grabs the lapel of her gi and lightly pulls her in.

“And what are you going to tell Kazuo when you see him one of these days, HUH?!”

Yujin never hits her, but he does express his anger physically. This will be as physical as he gets as he pulls her forward towards him.

“Is that what you want and you’re not telling me?! You want to see him?! You want to tell him that I led us to this life so you try every godamn time to get both of us killed by being a godamn berserker?! IS THAT IT?!”

It’s been a long week. The nightmares has been bugging him. Usually he does scold Heza and lets it go. This time, he’s a little more vocal and less forgiving. This’ll probably take Heza by surprise since this is out of the norm of his normal behavior.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:28 pm

---Flashback---

After the wall they have averted Yujin signals Heza to stop. She watches him as he puts down the captive and swiftly moves up to Heza grabbing her lapel.

She listens closely as she watches his eyes bore in to hers. Reading his every motion, she doesn't avert her eyes. This is something that Heza hasn't seen in a long time, Yujin expressing her anger fully. What he says about Kazuo really hits home, Yujin is her only family now.

"I can never live up to your expectations!" Heza pushes Yujin away with her own hands as she strikes her elbow down on Yujins arms to force his hands away from her lapel, she doesn't do it to inflict harm, she knows Yujin is stronger but this puts her at ease from not being intimidated at how close he was. She sighs at herself and turns around from him putting her hand to her forehead as she groans.

"Look, I'm sorry okay! I got carried away, I only wanted a little fun," she turns round to face whatever Yujin has to say knowing already that being a berzerker isn't her lifestyle, she is a ninja and thats the way it always has been.

---Pangea---

After Arin has killed Flaef and the remaining Ophis, Kyoko slides her sword back in to her holster watching Arin. She knows their journey to find Akariichi has just got worse. The Manashii inside Akariichi and now Devena; Ophis. She sighs at the thought of the journey ahead of them.

Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:53 am

Arin stood there for a moment, thinking... wondering... drowning herself in hatred and anger. The voice of the person that killed her 'father'. She has a voice to incorporate with that anger. Now being in the territory that was forced fed down her throat as her home once upon a time is also triggering old memories. Memories that she thought she had eradicated by submerging them. But she knew it as well as Jetatura and Kamea that one day if she never faced them, they will resurface to haunt her. Like they are now.

"They will send more," Her armor's signs aren't the most promising considering how much energy and resources she depleted during the fight. "We should head west. We can take refuge there and then head north way where we can find this place Jeta wanted me to go. There are also some things along the way we must visit just to see what other things are about this continent. The lands have changed the last several years and it could be more dangerous than how I can remember. Stay to the ground. Flight is an obvious send to our grave. Especially for your pretty little wings there, Princess."

Arin shuts off the holographic map that she pulled out and starts to walk. Walk with haste towards a more covered area where they would be sitting ducks. The walk took some time. Silence was all the conversation they had since Arin lost most of her will to talk. All she can think about is her vengeance. Vengeance covered her mind until she realizes that the skies are getting darker red. This part of Pangea is heavily influenced by Ophis as well. Once it was neutral, but with the crimson clouds its obvious who had control.

"We will camp here."

Arin led them to a cave that her scanners picked up. Here they can give off some light with very little exposure to the skies where the scouts of Ophis can spot them. Of course they aren't one hundred percent safe however they still needed some sort of better coverage. The cave has some room so they could get a lot of room from each other. It's what Arin wants anyways.

When inside, Arin shifts her helmet off and sits down and leans her back to the wall of the cave. She checks some sort of small screen on her wrist that shows how much time her armor needs to charge. A little while. Clasping her hand through her hair, Arin can still smell the blood that her hands have shed today. Then the thought occured to her head. Kyoko and herself shed the most blood. There's Aka with a very powerful but tamed sword. And here she is.... inadequate with it.

"That blade. Is not a toy, little girl."

Arin calls her 'little' as a jest. Getting up, Arin grabs the jet black Muramasa and holds it on both hands. Taking a swing, the blade cuts through the air and makes a sound. Then circling it the opposite direction to make the same noise and then another stab to the same angle. Arin smirks.

"This sword should be wielded by someone competent of it," Arin turns around and gives Aka a stern look. "I will teach you how to use it since I don't want you as a burden and Jeta asked me to protect you. I can't be there nor want to be there all the time. Figured I teach you, so in that case I'll do my part. The rest of the baby sitting Kyoko can do if she wants."

She stabs the blade close to her feet and stares at Aka.

"Pick it up."

-----------Hylan Borders/ Flashback------------

Yujin knew he was a little out of line when he mentioned Kazuo. Seeing Heza's reaction to his own 'berserking' demeanor, Yujin sighs and takes a deep breathe.

"Kazuo..." he whispers.

His dreams have been retelling of his death in his arms. The night whre the wolves came to claim his body and Yujin's life. Sahaqiel's death. Dracov putting his blade through her to save Kazuo.

"Fun." He walks up to Heza, not as close, but close enough for her. "In our line of work... fun can only be when we are in the shadows. When we are no longer in sight. I taught you everything I know, Heza, and more. But there are things you need to learn on your own. Some lessons I'd rather not have you learn since it might be your life. Many soldiers in the war against Ophis didn't learn the lesson... but their families did. At least the main connection to Pangea is now cut off thanks to their efforts.... but now we suffer a depression.... and we all have to live somehow."

Yujin turns towards the unconcious captive and picks her up. He then turns around towards Heza. His eyes in dim red, the only thing of his features that are revealed through his mask.

"One day Heza, you'll find someone you care for deeply. Wether it's anothr to take care of, a lover, or just a friend in arms to fight your battles with you.... when that day comes... you will do EVERYTHING to make sure he or she lives on before you. You will make sure that everything you know and they don't you'll teach. and beyond that... one day you'll have to tell them how you feel for them so that they know how vital each day is with you."

Yujin starts to walk towards their mansion that are a few ways through the woods.

"You ever wonder why I yell at you all the time... well it's that. I hope you find the courage to tell that person one day how you feel without doing what I do," Yujin chuckles a bit. "But I'm sure that person won't be as much of a hassle to you as you are to me. Or maybe you already found that person. Don't you babysit Aoi all the time?"

His mood changes trying not to make her feel how he just did when he yelled at her. He lets off a chuckle as he walks deeper into the woods with Heza behind him.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 pm

"That blade. Is not a toy, little girl." Arin said to Aka causing her to frown “ you don’t think I know that “ she half spat back at Arin.

“ I don’t need a baby sitter, “ she growled picking up the blade and taking a grounded stance she used most often for her guns.

“ you just like to be a bitch, “ she growled and suddenly charged at Arin bringing the blade up awkwardly to swing at her with the flat side of the blade.

She was getting tired and fed up with Arin always taking shots at her… so what if she didn’t know how to use a blade… it wasn’t like she was trained for it she was a guns woman.. Not a swords smith…
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:37 am

Arin drew a smile in the corner of lips. She is amused through the actions of an untrained warrior against one who has gone through battles for years.

"Little girl," Arin barks as she steps to the side from Aka's attack, catches her wrist and keeps her hand pushing the same arc, letting it hit the ground. "I didn't say a lesson now. But if you insist."

Arin then slams her palm through Aka's forehead pushing her back with pain and force. Of course she holds back a lot of her strength considering which makes Aka let the blade go. With that, Arin grabs Aka by the throat and lifts her up with ease.

"Are you really the son of the man who once fought by my side? Or was Titus delusional to think that they are one and the same person?"

With that Arin throws Aka close to Kyoko, sending her skidding across the ground. Arin then grabs Muramasa and stabs the blade back to the ground close to Aka.

"Take the blade and try again. Lesson I guess starts now."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:49 am

Heza listens to every word that Yujin states, the wind blowing lightly against her cheek, making the tied end of her cloth band flow lightly to one side.

"Someone to care for, someone who will be there for me and I for them no matter if a lover, a friend in arms..." she thinks to herself of the words that Yujin has stated as he moves closer to the direction of their mansion.

Would she really have that someday? She already had Yujin as a friend and family, who else would she have?

She looks down at the ground thinking about her life, what else was to come?

Yujin's voice then breaks through her concentration as he mentions Aoi and then continues to walk in to the woods. She looks at the back of his head and starts to laugh.

"Hey!" she runs to Yujin's side,
"If Aoi wasn't such a peeping tom, a skinny seedy little man and wasn't always stealing my underwear...then he still wouldn't be that person" she pushes Yujin in the direction of his arm closest to her to make him stumble a little to the side and laughs.

---Pangea---

As they emerged in the cave Arin stated that she should learn how to teach Aka to use her sword.

Spotting a rock that looked a good place to sit on she moves to the side out of the way to watch the lesson that had now started. It seemed only appropriate that Aka should get the most out of what Titus had left her; for her to be able to wield it against foes was a definate must.

She lay back on her elbows with one foot up in an arch as she watch the lesson move to the next maneouvre.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 am

Aka growled yanking up the sword yet again.

Arin was just playing with her… this was ridiculous she wasn’t going to learn a thing if Arin was just going to be a bitch about this…hell Arin never worked with her she was always talking bad about her, her mother and the thought of Titus being her father.

“ you just shut the hell up, I am his daughter and you are a spiteful wench” she ran at her again switching it up at the last moment swiping at her side.

Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Arin spins gracefully at the arc Aka swings getting out of the major threat which was the blade. When inside her center line, Arin rams her elbow in the back of Aka's head lightly forcing her to stumble forward.

Now ending up behind Aka, Arin stands playfully putting one leg in front of the the while putting her hair in a pony tail.

"The gripping of the blade. Your stance. Your intent. You need to start from the bare bones. Ask nicely and I'll reach ya..."

Arin finishes fixing her hair.

"IF you can keep up."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Aka glared at her and scuffed the dirt. She wanted to tell Arin were she would stuff her help for her…. But that was not going to get her anywhere.

“ honestly I don’t think you are that good with a blade and don’t want you to even teach me to spit” she turned around, “ Kyoko? Will you please teach me how to use My Fathers sword. “

Aka put extra emphases on the my and father to spite Arin …. Aka was feeling very vindictive at the moment and Arin being a stuffy bitch didn’t help.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:42 am

Arin's eyes narrows a bit but shrugs. She looks at Aka handing the black Muramasa to Kyoko.

"I knew that sword before you were even a thought. Besides, I am the best of Ophis. I trained with Yujin... believe it or not he was second to me for the longest time. And didn't Kyoko learn from Titus?"

Arin giggles and puts her hand on her waist.

"SO if Kyoko teaches you, you'd still be learning from me... just a little washed down. So come on, quit being a child. I will not have you be a burden so if I teach you, it will be out of my armor's memory if you die with my knowledge with you."

Arin looks at Kyoko hoping she would go with her reason as well.

"Besides, Princess needs a rest. Her wings look a little dirty tonight."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 am

Kyoko couldn't help but see reason enough that Arin would be a better teacher with the sword. She jumped off the stone she was resting on and put her hands on each side of Aka's shoulders.

"Arin's right, Titus taught me everything I know about fighting with a sword, my fights lay with magic, my sword skills aren't as good as Arin's" she looked at Aka's eyes, and took one hand to brush away the stray hair that had fallen on Aka's face.

"Trust me, she's a better teacher with swords than I could ever be, if you ever need a magic tutor now there I'd help" Kyoko smiled and sat farther back on to the rock she had been sat on earlier as she watched what the lesson would entail next.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Aka turned glaring at Arin, “ well if the princess sleeps so do I you can be a btich to me tomorrow “ Aka grinned at Arin .

“ okay… as of tomorrow Arin will be a bitch that teaches me to use a sword and Kyoko can maybe teach me some magic?” she asked looking hopefully at Kyoko.

Aka yawned…. Today had been long and Arin was still grating on her last nerves.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Arin glares at Aka.

"Our enemies aren't resting. And if we happen to have to fight sometime tomorrow and you aren't any better on using that damn blade, then your little ass is on your own."

Arin shifts her armor so that most of it is now inside her, exposing most of her bare flesh, covering the things that needed to be covered. On her wrist the screen stays to show her the amount of energy and time for armor to recuperate.

"I'll have first watch for the night....."

Arin walks over to the entrance of the cave and stares at the blank darkness. Luckily she can see through everything with her armor's updates. It even gave her normal senses some enhanced ability. She sighs.

"..... I come back to the Ophis to bring not an army... but a Princess and a Berserker. Why do I have the feeling that my odds are against us?"

Arin was asking a rhetorical question more herself than anyone to answer.

-----Narsinha's Kingdom-------

Chaldkydri's eyes never closes when he rests. They remain open. That and he doesn't actually sleep. His physical being just merely uplifts to the dreams to regather strength that he loses during the days' endeavors. He also has an internal alarm clock that pretty much triggers when the time is necessary to do things. Realizing the first light is about to break, Chaldkydri shifts so that he would be facing Heza's door. Regretably, he knocks, knowing real well that Heza is more than ready to go.

"Lady Heza," His voice soft as his knocks echo through the halls. "I am at your side whenever you are ready."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Heza appears from the door next to hers facing Chaldkydri as he appears to be looking at her bedroom door.

"I'm ready Chaldkydri" she is still dressed in the same clothes as she had changed in to last night; her shorts showing most of her legs apart from the nearly thigh high boots she wears; a top that shows off most of her midrift but it mainly covered by the armor she had put on during last night whilst she had been looking at her mother's armor--the room she had come from.

"We leave now, prepare for anything" she looks at him and can't help but think about the flashback, maybe Chaldkydri was her friend in arms, or even something more that she would give anything for. She smiles and turns around to walk down the hallway ready for departure.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Aka turned on Arin once again, “ im not a berserker…. And I don’t appreciate the way you approach things… did you ever thing that addressing me differently or using a different tone I might be more willing to work with you. “

“I mean… there is no way in hell I want to be near you when you are a bitch… fuck that… gee… no one would. “ Aka growled out as she griped Muramasa hostilely.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:14 am

Arin snorts as she turns around. Her eyes burning at Aka.

"You honestly think I could give a fuck less about you or Kyoko?" As the cold wind bites her bare flesh, she takes a step forward towards Aka. "Please. Let anyone and everyone stay away from me. I don't care. The things and people I care for are dead now. No one else really matters to me anymore. Allies for battles? Maybe you two hold some significance in that way, but all in all, when you both die in the battlefield I don't really care. I'll move on. I'll fight. And I won't turn around to look at yours or her carcass."

Once in a while in between her words her eyes turns to Kyoko. But for the most part she puts the emphasis on Aka.

"I'm going to teach you how to fight as a respect for Jeta and maybe some for Yujin despite his grave mistake in sleeping with the enemy. But that's it. So if you're willing to train now, then get off your ass. Other than that go to sleep and back off and control that little monster inside of you."

Arin's eyes continues to burn at Aka as she turns back to the night.

For some reason, she feels a little light headed from saying all the words she just did.

------------------------Narsinha's Kingdom---------------

Chaldkydri follows as they walk through the castle halls. There were mages decorating their walk as a sign of good luck towards them. He says nothing, he stands close to Heza as his staff echoes at each time it hits the ground.

"Something amiss within the energy."

Chaldkydri whispers to Heza. He feels something strong and vile, however he knows that won't stop Heza. Was it AKariichi gaining more power? Or something? with the Ophis rising again along with the threat of Akariichi, anything is possible.

At the end of the long stairs, Narsinha awaits. His eyes stern but with a concern written among them.

"I do not suppose I can convince you otherwise, my Daughter," Narsinha steps in their way, not in anyways like a wall, but to show that his regards have to be taken with consideration. "if you choose to go...I can send more with you... the best of our sentries."

He knows doing so will weaken the security of the kingdom. that and the council that are with him already gave expressions of objections as his words came out about decreasing their resources. The Ophis are their main concern. The Manashii they don't take quite as grave.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next