FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Aka feels a trear stream donw her face as Titus's voice envolops her in a feeling of belonging...

it had been no more then a week and his voice was more then a welcome to hear for her... she missed her father so much..... father was such a funny word to use.... but seh wanted to call him that once.

so even if it wasnt him... seh wanted to say it even as a wisper, "Father ... Titus.... Yujin. " she said naming him as she had known him... by many names...

she would have sworn that she could feel him here.... wiht her.... hear his voice.... she wanted to see him so bad..... and it was choking her up.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 4 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:05 am

Heza looks at the face of the one person she despises the most, hearing him say he would like to scout the lands and slay this abomination only angers her inside.

Her eyes stare at his and then she glances at Narsinha.

"No, I do not give you the permission..." she pauses a brief moment thinking of how she should say her next words. After all, if it hadn't been for her Akariichi would have been locked up somewhere.

"I'll do it myself, I'll scout the lands and find her." Her eyes cast up to Narsinha's face hoping for his approval in this matter.

---Ruins---

Kyoko gazed at the dagger that was before her, the strange energy that was omitting the same as the ring. As Arin says her name she moves forward, picking up the dagger in her right hand. A strange feeling as thought she has seen this dagger before runs over her.

"I think...this was mine" she can only stare at the dagger as she felt like someone was watching her...Titus...
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:40 pm

"Kyoko..."

He is only a specter. A watcher, and in a way a guardian. However he has some power left and that is through being around the two people he left behind in this world that he considers family.

"I'm still here..."

He whispers in her ear. Through the dagger she can see him; through teh dagger she can see him as Titus.

"Aka..."

He calls to her. And through the ring she can see him; through the ring she can see him as Akariichi saw him as Yujin.

"I promised you I will always be with you, didn't I?'

He smiles at her, glowing in the form of an Apparition.

Arin's scanners seems to be fluctuating. Confused at all of this, Arin starts to shift her scanners through different wavelengths. Finally being able to adjust things, Arin finally gets a conclusion.

"You're here again, aren't you?" Her scanner picks up a body like before when she tried to go against Akariichi. She couldn't see him, but she can see his energy. ANd finally being able to adjust the right frequency, Arin is now able to hear his voice. "Lucifer.... "

----Cherubim; Narsinha's Kingdom----

Afriel growls and clenches his fists at Heza's disapproval. Instead she suggests that she would be the one to scout.

Chaldkydri glances at Narsinha then towards Heza. He is a bit surprised and worried all at the same time. Narsinha on the other hand stays calm; his face still not bearing any emotion of his concern as well.

"To send my daughter would be almost a lost; however, you are a grown woman, a capable one, and you above all else knows stealth; I cannot disagree with it, if that is your wish, My Daughter."

"My Lord! The Manashii wench was once her friend... She would---!"

"Do not make assumptions of what my daughter will or will not do, Afriel. She is wise. She will do whatever it is she needs to do. However there is one thing, Heza, that I would ask. It would make your father feel more secure if Chaldkydri should go with you."

Chaldkydri's face shows a sort of approval even without words. Afriel, not so much.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Kyoko sees Titus's form appear before her as her eyes cast from glancing at the dagger she was holding to his figure appearing.

He speaks, she can't do anything else but listen to him. Seeing him like this just brings back the emotions of their past together. The good times and the bad times.

A silent tear rolls down her cheek as she moves her hand to brush the tear away, moving her hair out of her face as she does so.

He comes close and speaks in her ear. Being this close and not being able to touch him was like a torture to her. She could only smile at seeing him again.

"Your watching over us."

---Narsinha's Kingdom---

Heza sees the disapproval in Afriels eyes as he stares at her, she can only laugh inside at how much this is causing Afriel grief. Her eyes bore at Afriel as he once again calls Akariichi a wench, hearing him call her old friend that only angers her

Hearing Narisinha speak to her she glances at him as he asks a request that she take Chaldkydri with her. Turning her direction to Chaldkydri in question, she smiles at him.

"It would be an honour to have Chaldkydri at my side."
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:39 am

---Ophis Land; Some time before---

The gates open for their queen. It is quite astonishing to see a person with such high prestige wandering out of the castle alone. Sammael greets her, his eyes showing concern.

"My Queen," he gives a slight bow as Devena walks pass him. her eyes and demeanor conveying what might've happened. "I take it you have met the Manashii."

Devena stops and turns around. her snake like eyes glowing.

"She is alive; and her power... a threat. A threat that can destroy me in my most weakest stage."

Sammael walks next to her as she starts to walk again. Her heels at the end of her boots making clattering sound through the empty halls of her castle.

"You know very well that meeting her on your own was not the wisest decision."

"And I am to listen to your lectures, because?"

"Because I serve you, My Queen, as I always have the last few decades and will continue serving you. Your welfare is in the my best interest."

"Of course."

"So her power...."

"I need something... temporary, Sammael. Something to hold her at bay so I can take what is mine."

"Oh?"

"Lucifer's child lives. It is no rumor, however the Manashii has claims on it. I need something to make sure she will not swipe away an opportunity for me to attain such power."

Sammael grins.

"And what would that power be, My Queen?"

Devena's eyes glow as she stares at him. her fangs slightly show as she smiles back.

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 am

akA sivers looking up at Yujin... he was as her mother had described him...

" Father." seh said pointedly... there was no excaping it... it was her father one hundread percent.

" you... you came back." she wispered ehr eye's watery as she looked up at his wavering form, " you came back...."

she then did some thing out of character and much like her mother... for a moment she smilled and giggled happityly, " im so happy you are back... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Lucifer nods at all three ladies as they all called him through the different names he has held through the years; decades; etc. With both the ring and the dagger close together, his presence is strong. The sentimental symbols allow proper power to hold on to as an apparition. Unfortunately, his power is still bound to the realm his in and that is not within the living.

"I am here because I'm afraid my will is not over."

he speaks to all three of them, to their eyes he is seen differently.

"I'm afraid that Arin is telling the truth; Akariichi is still alive, your mother, Aka; and she... she isn't herself anymore. How much of her is left, I am not sure."

Arin listens; she crosses her hands as her visor glows.

"We must stop her... not in the way of course that you were planning on doing, Arin."

"And what other way are you proposing? You and I didn't do fair so well against her!"

"True. But going after someone as innocent and undeserving of such treatment doesn't stop the fact that Akariichi will still live as a host for the Manashii. Besides, you do remember that she is my daughter."

Arin says nothing.

"Kyoko, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to do something for me;" He turns his attention towards Kyoko. "You are the only one capable of harming the Shadows the Manshii drains its power from. It won't kill it, however you can protect my Aka, my daughter, and Muramasa... until the time we can find a way to separate Akari and the Shadow."

"and if there is no way to separate the two?"

"Then..." Lucifer turns to Arin. "... we must do the obvious. But the one thing is for sure, we cannot let her get to Aka."

Arin turns her head towards Aka, Kyoko, then to Lucifer. She lets out a sigh of disappointment.

"I thought death will bring some sense into that thick head of yours! But I guess you are still too clsoe to sentiments!"

Arin turns her back and stomps off away from the three.

----Cherubim Lands---

Afriel gets up and lets out a hissing sound as he walks out of the throne room. Keeping his back turned as he walks, he whispers.

"Little Kitten. What makes you think I need your permission."

Afriel walks off towards his quarters. His eyes glowing in its feline glow.

Chaldkydri smiles at Heza. Narsinha keeps his eyes on Afriel; he senses something else a little more malicious within him.

"Perhaps I have allowed his pride and darker inner deed perpetuate for too long; It may be too late to persuade him in the idea that humans and Cherubims can live as one... after this war is settled."

Chaldkydri listens as he stands next to his king.

"I will protect Heza with my life."

Narsinha smiles.

"I have no doubt you will, old friend." He turns towards Heza. "Will you be on your way soon?"
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 am

[I did a really good reply to this then lost it all >.< Damn internet!!]

Kyoko listened to Titus as he spoke about them having to use force against Akari. Using her own holy light against the shadows might stall them enough time to get rid of the Manashii in Akari.

"Sound's like a plan to me" she smiled knowing that this plan may just work for them.

She watches as Arin then lets out a sigh after their discussion, looking at herself and the rest of the others, Arin then disagrees with Titus and stomps out of the cave like a little child.

"Same old Arin..." Kyoko sighs at the matter at hand.

---Narsinha's Kingdom---

Heza bores her feline eyes in to Afriels back as he walks away; noting the hissing sound he lets out of this disagreement. She knows he would be up to something as soon as her and Chaldkydri leave.

Turning her face round she sees Chaldkydri staring at her, she was happty to have someone she had so much in common with come with her on this task. Narsinha's voice catches Heza's concentration as she turns her attention back to her father.

She smiles in response to Chaldkydri's words directed at Narsinha, moving her arms, she folds them across her chest.

"Yes, we shall prepare as soon as we can and be off before dawn breaks"

She looks at Chaldkydri to confirm if he would have enough time to prepare.

"Is that enough time?" she smiles; moving her arms down by her side now.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:48 am

{S'all right, yo. That was good enough}

Chaldkydri blinks at her.

"It's enough time as long as it suits you, My lady."

He hasn't admitted it, but the moment he has set eyes on Heza, he suddenly felt a strange feeling. Being an outcast from his own Cherubim people because of his tendency to be with land dwellers, Chaldkydri has always been insecure with the fact that he looks and acts differently from everyone else. However he gained the respect of Narsinha and he has become the Cherubim King's close friend and sorcerer guardian.

Of course Narsinha has no problem with Chaldkydri having these feeling because he knows inside of him a kind hearted soul. That is why he wanted Narsinha to go with Heza; he trusts him as much as he trust himself.

"Please," chaldkydri bows. "Let me know when it is convenient for us to take our leave."

----Eternal Damnation ruins----

Lucifer watches as Arin walks away. Sometimes he wonders if it was right for him and Kamea to actually trust things to her, however they had no choice. Even after she was bombarded with Ophis ways and beliefs, they had no choice but to believe that she would find her way. Lucifer in the mean time has doubts, however he knows that Arin still tries her best to stay true to her word. As of right now, she isn't the main concern.

"Do not bother with her you two," He walks forward. "She will be a valuable ally despite her demeanor. But do keep your eye open to her direction..."

He pauses, then looks at the dagger on Kyoko's hand, then the ring on Aka's finger.

"Please keep those close to you, it is the only way I am able to keep some sort of adequate form to keep myself from being any use. However my powers cannot transcend from the realm the higher realm as of yet..."

He sighs.

"At the very least I can be a guide for I can see things that the normal eyes cannot see."

He walks over to Aka.

"I told you, my daughter, I will always be here. I apologize it just had to be this way... And I'm sorry I never got the chance to talk to you about your real mother... but... it some way this is the chance for you to actually see her... hopefully... you will be able to call out to her unlike me..."

Lucifer pauses and looks off into the distance. His eyes can see far, and he knows the boiling threats in the vast horizon.

"Hopefully we will be able to get to her."

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:19 am

Heza looks at Chaldkydri as he tells her however long it takes them will be fine with him, she smiles at him knowing he was very generous to be so kind to accompany her.

"I'll be in my quarters getting ready" knowing it would take her some time, she would only need one weapon which was more close to her than any other weapon she owned, that was her mother's sword. She turns her back on the two and sets out to the doorway of the throne room, her footsteps were all that she could hear as she moved across the marble hall.

---Ruins---

Kyoko looked to the area Arin had gone as Lucifer mentioned not to bother with her, but to keep their eyes on which direction she may choose.

Her eyes then glance down to the dagger in her hand as he mentions to keep their items close to them so that he may appear in an adequate form; taking this note, Kyoko moves her jacket out of the way so that her hands could lift up what remained of the bottom of her dress. Ripping quickly at a loose end of the dress which pulls away, she ties this around her thigh with the dagger attached, knowing this would be a safe place to keep it; but having it in the same place gave Kyoko a feeling of this being hers a long time ago.

Shaking the feeling off she concentrates on what Lucifer has to say about them being able to get to her. He looks out to the distance. With having Lucifer by there side now, he may be able to help them in crossing the shores, as she knows he has been there before.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:07 am

---Narsinha's kingdom----

Chaldkydri knows that he couldn't really get away from fighting. SOmehow he understood that deep down inside he had to pay back what he has taken in war.

Somehow he already knew that touching a weapon was always on his road in life. He will never really avoid wielding one for the sake of who is better.

As he stands in his room where his most practical weapon is stored. Where it has been laid to rest supposedly.

The wood was red oak. It wasn't anything special. What is significant for him is the fact that he has killed so many enemies with it. It's been scarred and scratched. Certain parts need a little bit more attention. But he never really did think he was ever going to lean on it again.

He walks up to it; it's hanging off the wall like a wooden cane would be if it was displayed on the wall for practicality. Horizontal.

Chaldkydri picks it up and holds it on his two hands shoulder with apart in grip. He looks at it and remembers.

He steps back with his right and pulls stick on a angle on the other side of his right shoulder. Swinging it back on the same direction as he pulled it back, the sound of something thin and fast slashes through the air.

"........ I will fight again...."

He says it loud enough so that the room would carry the tone of his voice.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 pm

---Narsinha's Kingdom--

As Heza walks down the hall to the double wooden doors that open to her room, she can hear the low murmur of the voices of her people; taking note of the handles before her she pushes the doors open and closing them after her for her privacy.

As she walks across the red carpet that laidens the floor of her room, the first thing she thought to do was to put her mothers armor on. She would be certainly needing this where they were about to go. Walking in to another room that is attached to hers she opens glass casing that has enclosed her armor in.

Looking at it only brings back memories of the time Yujin had kept this from her.

"Yujin..." she sighs, she hadn't seen Yujin since he helped Akari escape. What had happened to him? Why was Akari wondering alone feeding off her own people?

While these thoughts go through her mind, now wearing nothing but her garments she places her cuirass over her body, the metal of the armor was cold against her skin. Even though it could seem heavy it was light and adaptable in case Heza had to shift to her Cherubim form not to mention she was more of a ninja than that of a warrior.

The last item she needed to gather for her ensemble was the shining blade which her hand was now lifting down from it's pride of place. Strapping this in to her holster on her back she shut the attached door and headed to the cupboard where she would collect some supplies for their journey.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Aka smiled and reached otu only to have her hand slip through her fathers image....

" ah... its... its more then i have ever dared hope for." she said honestly.

" i had never even though of having a family... simply have some form of food was enuff... but now.... now there are so many posibilitys... and there realy... realy are people i can religh on.... you Kyoko... and ... and maby my mother.... Akari... not... not the shadow that is eating her.." she said with hope in her voice.

looking over at Kyoko and then back at her father she felt her heart swell up," i have Hope!.... real hope... ' she wisperd in aww.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 am

Lucifer has a plain look in his face as Aka mentions Family, and then Akari. He knwos the truth. He keeps hope of her being saved for Aka...and a little for him too. He wants her saved. That is the reason why he left the other plane one last time. To save Akari will be the final thing he needs to do in order for him to transmigrate completely. Otherwise...

Smilling at her, Lucifer looks towards Kyoko and nods.

"My powers will be stronger with Aka, but you have Cain's and My presence," he changes his demeanor. "But thank you, Kyoko. Thank you for being there for my daughter."

His presence glows.

"But rest before we move. WE have long days ahead of us and you two need to recover from dealing with... Arin..."

He walks over towards Arin. Since the two items are still close his 'haunting' still has some good effects. Arin wasn't that far away from Kyoko and Aka at any rate.

"Done with the sentiments?"

Arin says behind her back.

"You and I will be their eyes for the distance. I trust you will do what is needed of you?"

"To protect your daughter?"

"To protect the future."

"Are you really sure you care about the future? You're technicaly no longer bound to this world."

"You know the coordinates and the danger. I will put my trust in you."

Arin says nothing. Her visor glows and she starts to walk away.

------------Narsinha's Kingdom--------------

Chaldkydri's armor is different from everyones. Because he has limited time on the land without too much exertion on sorcery, He uses something clsoe to leather. Thicker and more durable, however it has the other purprose of really making sure the dry weather doesn't kill him, which is what happens when he stays out too late. That and the breathing. Everything but his eyes is covered with the material and aroudn where his mouth is, an emblem with magic allows him to breathe human air. With his staff on his back, and some items for his magic uses, Chalkydri walks to Heza's quarters.

This is a place he rarely goes to because he is quite shy of her. Although... he does rather like the scent of it. It's Heza's scent.

The one woman he has grown so fond of.

"Lady Heza," Chaldkydri knocks on her door and slightly opens it. "I am ready."
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Kyoko nods at Lucifer's response. She did need to rest after what had happened between them and Arin. Sitting on a rock face she get's comfy and puts her back against the wall with her wings spread around her so that her wounded wing could have time to heal; her legs crunched up to her chest. She looks down at the bracelet.

"Cain..." Binded within an ice shell, she can feel Cain's presence on the surface of the bracelet, knowing her brother was still with her watching over her.

---Narsinha's Kingdom---

Tying the brown leather pouch of items they may need on to a slot available where her shorts allow room, she hears Chaldkydri's voice, turning her head she sees him stood at the door.

She had never seen him in his own armor as she had never seen Chalkdkydri fight before. He had an oak staff attached to his back and was wearing a material which she had never seen before, but could only imagine it to help him breathe. When battles have emerged around the Cherubim lands the castle's guards have always encountered the fighting so there was no need for Heza or anyone else to fight, which in turn was the reason why Heza hadn't seen him dressed like this. It was a moment for Heza to see Chaldkydri in a different way, she couldn't help but stare at him.

To break the gaze over him, she clears her throat and wanders her eyes away from his face. Making her way across the room to him she could only think where they would find Akari after what has happened.

"Were ready to leave" she stops near the door to close it after her as she has exited the room and begins walking down the hall.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 am

Chaldkydri follows not too long after and their foot steps echoes through the halls. There were a few Cherubims passing their way and they too aren't used to seeing Chaldkydri wearing so much armor aside from his normal garbs.

As they reach the end of the halls, Chaldkydri stops and looks back for a moment. He blinks and shrugs.

"Lady Heza," He pauses. "Never mind. It is not time to say fare well to your father. I'm sure you will see him again."

As they walked through the castle and finally about to touch the gates for them to exit, Chaldkydri knows that the magic that helps him breathe here will no longer be as soon as they step out of teh castle walls. Taking his left hand, he enchants the symbol on the part that covers his mouth. Breathing would now be based on pure enchanments and if this armor should ever fall, he would go for drastic measures in order for him to breathe.

"The Ophis will be about, Lady Heza. Please, be cautious and know that I will make sure that I protect you with my life. If the knowledge of your escape ever gets to the Ophis... we will have swarms of them after us."

The guards acknowledge them and starts to open the door for them.

Not too far away, Afriel grins, his fangs showing.

"Oh but the Ophis already knows, magic user. I made sure of that."

Afriel wanted to laugh some more before going off into the shadows for his own agenda. THe castle isn't exactly the place he'll be staying in tonight.

-----Ophis----

"You have good word on this information?" Devena sits on her throne, looking at Flaef.

"Yes. I believe this is one who would rather want the young Cherubim to be ruling the kindom."

"And was tehre anything else you are able to bargain with him?"

Flaef puts his hands on his hips, his manly features not fitting his feminine posture.

"I'm afraid My Queen that he wanted nothing but his freedom and the information."

"We could have taken his life."

"But he did strike a good point. If we kill him then, who would we kill with passion if it was a trap?"

Devena smirks and gets up from her throne.

"So the little Kitten is now after Akariichi as well huh?" She thinks. "For what purpose? try to bring her back into the light? This would be rather interesting. I will let them handle defeat from that shadows... then when they are nothing more but prey, I will snatch them and take Narsinha's daughter for hostage. He will have no choice but to let us in the castle then...."

Flaef giggles at this which Devena glares at him for his muse.

----Ruins of Eternal Damnation Road----

Bright. Sun coming up and the dark ruins is now seeing some light. Peaceful for something as haunted as this place. Or so one thinks. A loud screeching sound echoes.

Where it comes from? Arin walks over close to Aka and Kyoko holding out her wrist which she intentionally devised.

"Rise and SHINE!!!" She giggles. Her helmet retracted for the moment as she points the noise close to Aka and Kyoko. "We have a bright day ahead of us!!!"

The ring of Aka glows and Lucifer comes out of it.

"Arin! You'd wake the dead, call any bandits our way, and not to mention you'd give the Ophis our location if they are about the area!"

Arin giggles and keeps ringing the sound.

"Well, I accomplished waking up the dead. And that would be you."

She can't see him without her helemt. However she can hear him.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Aka woke vilantly trusting her knife up inches away from Arin before droping her blade as if it were a flame.

" so... sorry. " she mermerd looking away upset at her reactions... just a year ago whe would have gone teeth first...

she shiverd as memores of chewing though throats crossed her inner eye.

" dont do that... things are sensitive here... thre are still rhoge demons and such here.... god's know what will show up... "

she picked up her knife and conseled it again checking her mothers ring feeling its gentle warmth and seeing her father made her face light up wiht joy, " Father... good... goood morning. " she giggled slightly in her sudden happy ness at seeing him there.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 am

Heza looks back as Chaldkydri does, seeing a glimpse of the halls. She knows that she will be back to see Narsinha again, not matter what Akari has turned in to.

She nods to the Cherubim guards that open the gates, being in their human forms they were only small in comparison to the guards. The gates open and they walk out seeing the green lands that are awaiting them.

She walks next to Chaldkydri as he mentions for her to be cautious as they leave the gates.

"Yes; it would prove a difficulty for them to achieve knowledge that we have left the castle but we must stay alert as there are numbers round the area."

---Ruins---

A loud screeching sound echoed through the membrane of Kyoko's hearing, her eyes open seeing Arin in front of her had to be one of the rudest awakening she ever had. Her wings retract from the position she had been sat in all night, jumping out of the rock faces cove she landed on the floor, picking up a small rock she playfully throws it at Arin.

"Shut it up will you!"

Stretching her arms above her head and to each side, she yawns, breathing in the air around her. Her wings open and close as she inspects the wound from yesterdays struggle. It was now healed, in it's place a scar where the wound once was.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Aka looked over at Kyoko," how is your wing Kyoko...?" she asked forgetting Arin .

Arin was on the shit list any way you put it... but she would never say so.... well not unless she pusehed first.

looking away she sighed, " well i guess its off we go... we ... we need to get to the .... " she paused fell ing a heavy awarnes fall on to her...

" my... my mothers land... " the land still full of scaterd Ophis... demons....

Manishi grinned as she slumped once agian in her haven of shadow...

" ahhhhh.... this is the life hmmmmm first light hmmmm? " seh asked Akariichi who was named after the first star in the heaveans.

" we have quite the set up.... and all tis power?" she giggled as akari cringed.

" no... no its not... its horible... i wish i had died... that non of this happend.. " she said feeling descusting...

the two voices flying from Akaris body as if two bodys had been morfed to one....

or that one crazy woman was darkening the world with her sinfull self lothing and criticizm.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Arin laughs at both Kyoko and Aka from the way they both reacted. The rock of course merely bounced off Arin and eventually she turns the alarm off.

"What's the matter, little mutt?" She crosses her arms as she looks at Aka. "Little daddy's girl doesn't like demons? Scared of demons? You do know your daddy used to eat them for breakfast!"

"Arin!" Lucifer glows.

"What?" she giggles.

Lucifer then turns back to Aka and smiles.

"Morning. We should be on our way. Arin can lead. We will be passing through Gaia's more hostile areas.... and since Lithe's fall... all kingdoms are now ambitious as to who will be the main monarchy..."

Lucifer looks through the horizon. "I will be about ot aid. I will guard our way through the spirit realm."

As Lucifer disappears, Arin huffs as her helmet covers her face once again. Her visor glows and she looks at both Kyoko and Aka.

"Don't forget to hold hands and skip. Remember, I can keep my word, but if either you two gets killed by a rogue demon or a mugger, it's not really a burden on my soul."

Arin giggles at this and turns her back to them.

----Cherubim territory---

Chaldkydri hasn't been out of the castle in a while, but he knows the ways through the lands. He has good perceptions thorugh the way the world works around him. He listens to the bodies of waters that are close by that gives him signals and a sort of hind sight. He stays close to Heza, he is more or less the guide as they walk through the green lands.

"Your father trained your senses well. Even in human form, you can get through as if you are full blooded Cherubim."

They stay low and yet moving with some speed to cover more grounds. They know that as soon as the lands grow dry, that they have left the safety of Narsinha's kingdom.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:17 am

Kyoko looked at Aka as she mentioned how her wing was.

"It's healed now at least, so I can use it again if I need to"

Stretching her legs she looks at Lucifer now as he explains there would be hostile areas to cross as they cross Gaia. As he mentions Lithe, she can't help but wonder who would take over the castle now. She never knew anyone else that was close to Lithe so there wouldn't be any heir to the throne. As he disappears Arin begins to use her attitude against herself and Aka.

Walking slowly past Arin she can't help but mock her back, moving her own right hand she playfully ignites her hand with a lightning spell. The electric current dancing from finger to finger in her hand as it's electric blue light casts around it.

"I'd watch where you walk if I were you; that armor of yours could sure attract a sudden Lightning Bolt"

Her back still facing Arin she walks out on to the land surrounding the ruins.

---Cherubim Lands---

Walking close to Chaldkydri, Heza listens out with her hearing for any sounds that might attract their attention, she can only hear the footsteps of the grass below their feet as they stay low to the ground to make sure nothing sees their movements.

"I guess it comes second nature now, before I got to the kingdom I didn't know anything about being a Cherubim" Heza looks at Chaldkydri. Before she even knew about her father she only thought she was human. But somehow always looking at her own reflection in a mirror, her eyes would be the one thing that gave Heza something to think about.

Her eyes scan out across the vicinity in front of them, with her eyes she could see quite far in front of them than a normal human would. The trees were towering over them as they entered the woods closest to the Kingdom. She remembered the last time she was here; it was with Yujin and Akari when they first crossed the borders of Pangea, the dry land was one that they crossed to get in to the Cherubim lands and would reach it soon.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Aka looked away ashamed... she wasnt afraid of demons... seh happened to be one when she berserked.....

seh was mortified that she could become such a dirty creacher.... and Kyoko new... but ARin did not....

" yeah... lets get going... may a mugger will kill ARin and we can rest easy " she said to Kyoko catching up to her as she invstigated the sparks on her fingers.

" wow.... did Ti- i mean... did father do things like that.... " she asked curious... if he could do so.... then perhaps... Aka her self could do so.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:16 pm

"Muggers and lightning?" Arin giggles as she walks behind the two. "You two threaten me with that when I kicked both your asses not too long ago? And for your information, Kyoko, I walk where I please. You better watch how close you walk to me. My Armor's fists seems to be attracted to your pretty face!!!"

She would stick out her tongue, but she would touch the face of her helmet. She giggles and hears Aka's question.

"Oh... Yujin can do SO MANY THINGS. He can use different magic, not just flashy stuff. He cause earthquakes in bed... AND he can use his sword well!"

She giggles and thrusts herself so that she would be in front of the two with her back turned.

"Oh, I'll have to lead. Unless you two can see beyond the distance, of course."

---Beyond Cherubim Lands---

The waters starts to get murky... bloody... violent.

Chaldkydri's senses starts to be bombarded with the scent of something far too sinister to be around. Slowly, he takes his staff out and puts it on the ground, using it as some sort of walking stick, but more so of a feeler. The oak sends vibrations throug his hands to take over what the water can no longer give him.

"The location to where the dead Cherubim was found... was far beyond the area of Narsinha's protection... obviously dragged.... a day's walk from here... but..."

Chaldkydri feels something. Violent footsteps from war away. Was it just the dark skies and the lack of green that is messing with his senses?

He blinks.

"Lady Heza.... we must move... quickly... and yet...."

Eyes. Reptillian eyes are what he sees with every touch of his staff on the acrid ground. His body trembles from the violent presence.

"With much caution when we do proceed. Somehow.... I think our presence is known..."

Not too far away, Afriel follows Chaldkydri's and Heza's trail. He has two of his loyal followers. Ones who do not like Heza and believes that Narsinha is not fit to rule. They know of Ariel's plans. They are also well aware of the Ophis on the way getting ready to trap them.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Akari shudders then stiffens.... no... not Heza... she lookes off to the east and feels her presence...

but MAnishi had other ideas and smelled some one compleatly diffrent.

As Akari weekend Manishi took hold again of hte body and wanderd to the south east.... seh could smell a hate full smell... one of revenge

she could smell Afriel... and she was off to take care of him as would be suited...

as for Heza Manishi was very singularly minded.... and forgot her quickly Akari relaxed outside of her body...'thankgoodness'
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:54 am

[Haha sorry FFXIII has taken me away from this]

"Oh, Yes, please do, then we don't have to put up with seeing your face." Kyoko notes as both herself and Aka are now walking behind Arin.

Her steps now gently walking around the grass that surrounded the ruins.

This was going to be a long journey and now the tables have turned and it would be an unpleasant one at that, she could tell it would take her some time for her to get used to Arin being with them.

---Beyond Cherubim Lands---

Heza's hearing picks up noises around them. Not too far away, maybe even closer than she imagined.

"I think someone knew about us exiting the Kingdom..." her fists tighten in to her grip. Thinking about the only person who knew that she would go after Akariichi herself.
"...Afriel" she keeps low with Chaldkydri as they walk with caution.

"That bastard, I knew he couldn't be trusted" Heza bares her teeth in spite of saying Afriel's name, not to mention the fact that if it is Afriel that has given away their known position that they are out of the Kingdom; he has betrayed Narsinha.

Her eyes keep focused for anything that may be on to their tracks now as they know something knows their presence.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next