FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Erel Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 pm

{heh. I think I'd have to apologize to since my attention is directed towards FFXIII for the most part. So you're not the only one, TaintZ!}

Chaldkydri knew that the moment Heza mentions Afriel's name that it was the truth. His oak hits the ground and soon he is able to catch a glimpse of Afriel outside the castle. This much Chaldkydri isn't too shocked but at the same time he was wishing it wouldn't be this moment. What would happen if he fails to protect Narsinha's daughter from one of their own? What kind of a crushing blow would that be for Narsinha? As he takes one more slight step and his staff hits the ground again, he sees another vision of Afriel. One that includes a lingering shadow behind him.

"Lady Heza," He pauses. "The traitor is at the moment the least of our worries," Chaldkydri holds his staff out and he closes his eyes. The emblem on the cloth by his mouth glows slightly. "There are Ophis on our way from what I can sense. Reptillian beasts that will require all of our attention if we are to succeed alive."

Suddenly Chaldkydri's staff glows and the winds surround them and covers them with a shroud that makes them transparent.

"We must find cover and use stealth to our advantage!"

Chaldkydri and Heza can see each other of course; the spell would last until one of them makes physical contact with another breathing being.

----Not too far away---

Afriel keeps moving forward, hungry for the vengeance on what he has been aching for for the last few years. Heza's fall has always been in his mind, however inside the castle, his plans are hard to do. Now he has the chance, and this he was hungry for.

As he scurries with speed knowing he has some sort of 'truce' with the Ophis, his men follows, knowing his schemes. However something stops Afriel, a scent, a feeling.

"Halt!"

He calls to his men and they comply. Afriel's eyes wandering through the dry lands while his nose trying to pick up every area that he can. He feels that cold shattering presence.

His clan has known this feeling. His clan has known the Manashiis in more than one way and this has been passed on through their blood. Afriel's blood boils of vengeance and hatred for what his ancestors hasn't finished.

"Manashii wench!"

Afriel takes his blade out and gripping it tight. His men follows, confused and uncertain.

"Show yourself!!! There is no need to hide!!!"

----Gaia----

Arin hears Kyoko and laughs at it.

"Well I'll have my helmet on the whole time so seeing my face won't be a privilege for you!"

She turns her head back towards the horizon, her eyes scanning about the area; knowing real well that they are far from the port that they need to be.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING} - Page 5 Empty Re: Eternally Fallen {invite only/WARNING}

Post by Aka Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 am

the Manishi appeared as a shadow wispping into existance.

" well well well if it isnt Alistars great grandson.... your grandfater was tasty... " seh licked her fangs lustfully as she eye'd Afriel.

she walked around slightly as if Stalking him seh unarmed and wearing no more then a sheer robe that still left no imagination to the eye's of his men.

she giggled and smilled sweetly at him, " so... will you call me Shi~chan Afriel.... we are family after all fair cousin." she ran a hand though her hair weeving a slight spell in the air clouding the thoughts of his men and Afriel him self as she made her mood.

" every one loves me... " she cooed looking at him only to apear with in his arms circle the sword now behind her aposed to held otu twords her, " even you.... love me Afriel." she wisperd kissing his lips lightly sealing a spell on him as well.

" i need you Ariel, so when i call apon you answer back, ' yes Shi~sama.'" she bit her lip and giggled hugging Afriel happily as she bounced," Ah... i love family reunions... we have more family comeing to visit hun.. so lets go home." she sugested walking off slightly hips swaying in her happyness.

it was to simply to sudce men these days.... one over rampent emotion and the deal is all but done.....

Aka shruged feeling anoied despite not having the right to be so....

she then suprized her slef by wispering out of turn to Kyoko," well thats a relife.... " it was true but she did find it horibly rued to do so....

she smiled then," well... things will get better, we have just started this after all andwho knows were things will lead us... after all who whould have known that after watching my vilage burn and losing every thing i would get it all back in a new form...."

she smiled and put a hand gently on Kyokos arm as if nervous of rejection," i have a new famly... even my father has come back twice for me, and my mother.... is still alive... it will all work out i just need to belive it.... " she droped her hand and spun about taking a deep breath.

'it will ' she thought.... it has to ....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:22 am

[I like your use of taking the 'Shroud' from FFXIII, Erel =P]

Kyoko laughs at what Aka just said to her.

It was good that they atleast could laugh about something while they knew they would be walking in to something so deep.

"How long will it take to get to the border?" she asked Arin in general as she would know how long it would take for them.

---Outside Cherubim Lands---

Not asking Chaldkydri what he meant about not worrying about Afriel for the moment she concentrated on the other things he mentioned.

Heza is suprised that Chadlkydri could cast a spell such as this to keep them covered from harm. It was a moment that she could be proud of Chaldkydri as she stared at him, but it wasn't the time to say anything. She was more bothered about the reptilian creatures that resembled Cherubim's as if there were a lot, it would take them a while to break through.

Using the shroud as an advantage, she withdrew her sword from her holster on her back in case anything came to worst and she had to use it to battle. Sticking close to Chaldkydri, it was easier for them to see one another as they maneouvred their way through the vast lands.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:11 am

{Heh. oh I wonder why FFXIII is starting to slip into my RP'ing? lol Thought you'd like that}

Chaldkydri's accusations are correct. Soon enough a brigade of reptilian Cherubims come marching through. Towering at least twice their size, Chaldkydri knows that this is a fight better avoided since they do come with sheer strength and numbers. One that he knows would be a doable fight, however it would be a waste of resources. Besides, he'd rather save most of his energy somewhere else.

Although he knows that Heza is more than capable of stealth and moving with speed, he however took the intiative and grabs Heza by the waist and uses levitation to get them off the ground and a little more a few feet above the beasts.

The movement does stir some of the dust to move which alerts some of the Ophis. However they didn't mind as much for thye keep marching to the direction that Heza and Chaldkydri came from. There were a dozen of them and as the last one passed, he couldn't be even more relieved that he decided to take the initiative of stealth.

The two stays there afloat, his staff keeping an invisible stand for them to stay as high as they can. His arm still around Heza's waist.

".... Your father would be very disappointed if I wasn't able to protect you from them..."

He whispers to her.

"Somehow I was afraid that Ophis would be in our path. Are you sure about seeking Akariichi yourself, Lady Heza?"

He whispers. His vague black eyes still looking at the Ophis that just passed them.

----not too far away---

Afriel's eyes becomes blank from Akariichi's kiss. His will to fight seems to have died down. His arm lowers his sword as he gazes at Akariichi's beautiful and yet evil eyes.

"...... home...."

He answers with a monotone voice.

"My lord?!"

One of his men walks up to him.

"That witch!!! She dares casts a spell on a Cherubim!!!"

The two attacks Akariichi while Afriel follows her. His blade tight in his hands as he trails Akariichi blankly.

-------Gaia-------

Arin hears Kyoko and shrugs.

"Are we there yet, you're asking right?" She answers with sarcasm. "Jetta never told me I'll be changing diapers too!"

She purposely avoids Kyoko's question as she keeps looking into the horizon. They have ways but Arin knows that if they take wings they can get there sooner.

She has one main reason why she doesn't suggest flight.

Her wings are artificially made by lost technology. Harnessed by ancient civilization's greatest minds. Kyoko and Aka have real wings. wings that aren't made but they are born with.

She isn't really an Angel... she is just called 'Wingless Angel'. The last thing that she wants is to have Kyoko and Aka inadvertently burn her with the fact that her wings are not real.

"A light house. It once harbored Ophis beacons which is no longer theirs," Her visors starts to show her information. "Jetatura tells me that there will be transportation prepared for us. One that he personally made sure we get. I'm sure that light house was mentioned more than once by Lithe. It was a place that Dracov made sure that he knew about in case their 'truce' was ever broken..."

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Akari's body turns as shii works out a quick spell thrusting the men down with a strong wind.

" like... you poor souls can stop me....i have only taken what is mine.... you can call it a sort of family reunion." she giggled playfully running a finger up Afriels arm.

then looking up at him she smiled," right Afie?" she glanced at the men tumbled on the ground," now the question left for you is do you wish to fallow your beloved Arfriel.... or leave. "

" if you chose any other answer is spells death for you.... i woudnt mind another meal.... Akari's body is so week..... i hate having to inhabit hosts.... " she grubled putting a few worrie lines apon her hosts forhead as seh frowned.

Aka looked to Kyoko anoied with Arin... out of all the people on earth.... why her.... seh was loud.... anoying... and getting painfully on Aka's nerves.... and she didnt even know she could be put off like this...

she wanted Arin to finsish up her job and leave already.... she was crashing any high she was getting out of it.

she needed something to cheer her up... perhaps she would aske Titus if he would teach her something latter...she looked down at the ring and sighed.

'father...' seh thought to her self..... ' could you help me... to fight, use my powers for good... and maby learn how to shut Arin the fuck up...... '

she giggled out loud at that thought... it was a shame there was no spell for such a thing.......
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 am

Heza notices the reptilian Cherubim's, she remembered her first encounter with these when they first came to her father's kingdom. She notices it would be a fight they would have to get through thinking about her first move she gets ready to attack, but before the thoughts can be turned in to action's she feels Chaldkydri grab her by the waist and suddenly they are floating above the beasts.

It was a shock that not only took her breath away and couldn't even speak, but more magic that she had not seen Chaldkydri use.

She could see the Cherubim's march the other direction to which they had come from. It was quick thinking from Chaldkydri and she was happy he had accompanied her.

He whispered just high enough for her to hear.

She remembers herself and Yujin taking Akariichi from her castle, fighting alongside battles with her. Defeating Dracov and saying that goodbye as they escaped from the Kingdom.

"Yes...No matter what it takes."

---Gaia---

Kyoko brushed off Arin's words, she was used to her sarcasm now and eventually it would get boring to her. But they all had to get along one way or another.

Hearing Arin speak of Lithe and Dracov made her shiver at the thoughts of both of them. The things that happened to her with Lithe and what that crudeful Dracov did to Arin. They were still alike, even if they had their differences.

She remembers the talk they had, sat at the fireplace in Lithe's castle...it was such a long time ago. She sighs at the thought of this.

"Well look's like we've got a long walk ahead of us" her wings now stretched behind her.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Lucifer stays between the world of the living and the dead. Between the planes of spirit and physical realm. As he guards their path by watching the unseen, he hears Aka's request for  support. In a way he finds it comical for he knows that Arin can be nerve racking. 

"don't worry, Aka" he responds, speaking through the ring only to Aka. "Arin grows up on serious moments." Lucifer isn't above from humor either despite his current living scenario. "And my powers will always be yours to use when the time is needed."

As they continue their journey on the long and grueling walk, Arin can feel through her sensors that Lucifer is active. The energy is emanting through the ring so he must be speaking to Aka. Trying not to mind it as much, she continues to lead. She guides them through Gaia's most uncolonized lands. As they pass through the hills and up into a high mountain, now the naked eyes can spot the light house. 

"there," Arin points as if needed. "Feel free to ask me are we there yet so I can gladly draw you a picture."

Leading forward, Arin quickens her pace of walking since the skies are getting darker. They have been on the move for quite some time now and they have had little to no stop. Not that Arin cares much for their welfare, however the darkness does attract more dangerous creatures that Arin is in no mood to go against. Eventually they reach the door of the lighthouse. Still no messages from Jetatura however.

"Well... Guess we should help ourselves then until Jeta can get back to us."

Pushing the door, Arin enters the dark, bleak, and empty surroundings. 

"Come on in... The bugs don't bite." Arin teases as her scanners pick nothing up but small life forms.

-----Terran----

He has been working for some time now on making sure all the information is gathered correctly. He wasn't quite sure how he knew but everyone knows that their time comes no matter what. With the last few moments Jetatura checks one last time to make sure that everything is set how it should be. 

"Hello, old man."

A voice so evil that it runs through Jeta's system like a snake. Of course the feeling is fitting. His visitor is no other but the Queen of the Ophis herself.

"you destroyed the last of my toys," Jetatura turns around to face Devena who didn't come alone. "So this pleasure has some deep meaning behind it I assume."

Devena grins. 

"It always does with me, Jetatura."

----Cherubim/Ophis territory----
Afriel's men got up quickly full offear and anger. The power Akariichi demonstrated was far beyond any black magic they know. Surrender would be the fitting idea, however their hate for humans and the Manashii are untamed. Gripping their swords tight, they charge forward against Akariichi's request.

Seeing this, Afriel growls as his eyes glows. With one quick bellow, Afriel blasts the two of them and eventually rips thier skin off thier bones from the force. 

When they lay lifeless, Afriel turns to Akariichi and kneels as a show of reverence.

"Mistress, you are safe."

----some distance away----
Chaldkydri waited until the last of the Ophis has passed before setting him and Heza down. Even then, he waits till they cover more grounds before taking the shroud off. However as they rum through the barren lands, something loud and evil echoes. A roar. A familiar but more cynical. With the feeling so intense, Chaldkydri's sensitive grip on his surroundings backfires. 

Clutching his chest, the source of his pain, Chalkydri stumbles on the ground, his staff is the only thing keeping him standing. 

"Something... Is not right... One of us... Succumbed to the shadows..."

He fights his best to keep the spell despite the pain.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Manishi giggled carressing Arfriels face smilling down at him as she would a lover who has brought her flowers.

" ahhh... dear Afriel.... thankyou... so much love. " she bend down kissing him lightly on the lip and smerked as she straitend back up.

" your loyalty will know no bounds now... hmmmmn.... you might just get special privliges then. " she giggled again knowing she was getting her way once agian... and ocurance she expected all her life.... ever since the origen of the void..... alway and forever.

she then turned and started to walk in a sultry step, " fallow, you dont have far till we reach a door to jump with ... i dont feel like flying or walking home.... "

Aka smiled kissing hte serface of the ring lightly, " thanks Ti.... Father... " she wisperd happly to the ring feeling warmth and tingling through out her arm as Titus spoke to her. " thanks... "

she sighed trying to relax....

though the trip was shorter then many she had made on her own... getting to the light house was anyoingly long with Arin there a damper on any good conversation to be had....

Arin made things aquard...she just wished that Arin would find the same things she felt were serious, were serious... if she she would have grown up a while ago and this woudlnt be a problem..... for either her or Kyoko.

As Arin made the joke about bigs bitting she nugged Kyoko adn grinned, " no.... we only have to worry about Arin bitting. "

she new it was juvinal... but hey... if seh was going to act like a kid... Aka was yonger... why not join in the fun... she wasnt able to as a child any way.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:41 am

The journey wasn't that long but nethertheless they had travelled all day to reach the lighthouse. Kyoko looks at the lighthouse that they have now arrived at. Looking nothing more than an old lighthouse, she wonders why Lithe would ever pick a spot like this if ever a truce was broken between himself and Dracov. But she didn't really know anything about Lithe beyond what he wanted, which was her.

She follows Arin with Aka next to her, she feels a little nudge as Arin contrasted her immaturity to the two of them, but hearing Aak's response was enough to put a smile on Kyoko's face. She giggled at the thought of it. As she steps in to the light house the first thing she notices is the bleak of the darkness that is enshrouding them as they walk in to the light house. It didn't seem right that Jeta wasn't already here waiting for them. She sighs, walking over to the far wall and moving her long jacket she sits on the stairwell.

---Cherubim/Ophis Territory---

Landing on the floor, they move across more grounds before Chaldkydri had taken the shroud off around themselves. She walks quickly, using stealth to avoid been seen.

Heza's ears catch a loud roar not far away, it in turn sounds familiar to Heza's hearing as with being ruler with her father she has learnt to know who's voice belongs to who. That roar could not be mistaken to her.

"Afriel..."

Heza's eyes avert to Chaldkydri who is suddenly clutching his chest as though in pain, he stumbles a little but keeps standing. She rushes closer to him, her arm around supporting his body. She listens to what he has to say, but noting the effect that it is having on him.

"Chaldkydri?! What is wrong?"
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Afriel's eyes looms over towards a direction where he can feel something familiar. The insides of him burns with desire as he realizes what it is he is sensing. He smirks, his fangs showing. 

"Mistress," He calls. "There are those who wishes to disrupt you as we speak. I'm afraid I cannot let that be."

He stops for a mere moment, waiting for Akariichi's response.

Meanwhile, Chaldkydri is slowly starting to regain his composure as he feels Heza's touch. As she inquires about his well being, Chaldkydri shifts so that his attention would be towards Heza. 

"The eyes of the shadows are upon us, Lady Heza." He grips his staff tight. "I'm certain that we might not need to travel too far to meet your old friend."

---Terran--- 
Jetatura stands up slowly, seeing Devena accompanied by none other than Flaef and Gabutheleon. Just the Minotaur alone proves to be a great threat but with The Queen of Ophis and Flaef, things look bleak. Not to mention from the sound of things his 'men' are all but destroyed.

"So what is it that you seek for, Devena, isn't it?"

"The word of my name carries quick. It was almost like yesterday that I went with the name of Dracov."

Jetatura continues to keep his eyes towards the two. In his mind however, his system are working on finishing certain things.

"I'm sure you are rather busy tinkering with archaic machines so let me get to the point," Devena's composure changes. "I need that certain machine that was meant to disrupt the waves of the spirit realm and the physical connection it has on this world. Wasn't it called..." 

"INRI."

"hhhmmm.... The name that was used to mock the Messiah... Well, where is this... INRI?"

Jetatura's scanners beeps in his eyes and with this he raises his arm that is now a gun. Flaef gets ready while Devena merely changes reaction by becoming more stern. 

"You cannot have it, Ophis."

"I get everything that I want, machine. And the fact that you raised your hand on me will cost you."

"The fact that after the war eons ago made me lower my arm through the ages had already cost me everything. So this... This is my redemption..."

Jeta releases the energy he gathered towards the two. Flaef jumps out of the way while Devena merely glares at the incoming blast. Her eyes piercing through as she keeps them locked on Jetatura.

---Gaia---
Arin walks to an area and pills out a holographic key board and monitor from her armor. She starts pressing buttons and doing so starts to light up the place and reveals more holographic monitors and keyboard everywhere. 

"Jeta and Lithe worked together once... " Arin mentions as she keeps working, more or less talking to Kyoko and Aka. "Jeta hated Ophis so much that he was willing to work with anyone. But it was during that time that Jeta was losing the will to fight himself." 

As Arin works on the holographic computers some more, walking back and forth through the light house, she opens doors and hatches to give them more light. In the mean time Arin also scans through the area, looking at every corners seeing if there is anything in that would pose threat or some sort of danger... not much however. Either it's lifeless or just a small life form that it wouldn't pose any harm. As she activates more monitors through the walls and even some above them, the light from the holograms starts to add some colors all around them.

"When Dracov and Lithe signed a truce... Well... This place was no longer a place of interest for Lithe. It was suppose to send a signal to Jeta on Lithe's demand and Jeta would send waves of his loyal sentries... But... We all know how the rest of the story goes.. Even the little on I assume. Well, what do we have here..."

Arin lets off a slight giggle as she downloads and reads reports about the area.

"I know for a fact that this place wasn't abandoned though because the Ophis used it. I was there actually. Now what would Ophis be interested in a place like this?"

Arin's visors scans through the monitor of the one she is working now.

"Well some of Dracov's more ambitious generals knew that biological experiments would be useful," Arin turns her head around, smiling underneath her helmet. ".... I know Ophis, they're diabolical. Hungry for power. They would do anything to tip the favor to them....I guess Lithe was lucky that he had the confidence in your power... guess your more than just the pretty face and the voice, huh, Kyoko?"

Arin then turns her attention back towards the screen and continues to work.

"Now since I'm sure you're going to ask me if I need anything or have a sense of concern for my well being, I'd like to say that I'm doing just fine. I'm rerouting all of the signals so whatever Jeta is trying to send can get here sooner, if he already sent it. And of course you're welcome that I'm doing all of this for you."

Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Taking Afriel in her embrace she shifts them closer to Heza apearing out of the shadows... it was much closer to the door... and might as well take a side trip...

Akari shiverd in her spirit form abouve her body in sarow as Manishi approhed. " now....Afriel... you must stay put... no violace against my hosts friend.... not yet it isnt worth it... it would be easy to squish these bugs... too easy... "

she smiled steping up into better veiw of the two as the mist rose up to great Manishi, the dew settling on her skin as she led AFriel as if by an invisable leash.

" Hello~! Heza Akari missis you dearly you Know?" she giggled as seh took in the sight of her. " she wants to say hello... but im tearibly busy taking Afriel home with me you see. "

she shruged and giggled again, " so ... if you dont mind... turn back before real truble befalls you... i want you to be good and strong when me fight... but you need to grow up a little more for that kitten. " she simperd remeberting the endurment from there travles together long ago.

Aka had never heard the likes of all the clicking and humming the light house was making now that Arin was diverting energy back into the tower room.

she watched and screans lit up and showed writhing she didnt understand... and picture and graffs... all strange.

then a great buzzing started tuning into a fake female voice, " BUZZZZZZN..... BUZZZZZN Expriment 636O activated, cell reconfiguration under way."

the room to the right behind a glass pannle showed a few broken upright cilenders all with numbers but it was the one labled 636O that lit up a blue green before a gass filterd from the bottom leaking otu the crack over the old molded tisue of Ophise inside of it.

aka simply looked in an odd fixastion as the small room grew cloudy, she coudl no longer see the wall of testing objects byond the glass...

then the voic started again in th esame monotone, " Falier to Record Data, Expritment Failed, Warning Leek has ocured evacuate Facility. Repeat Waring Leek has Ocured in Tank 636O Evacuate Facility."

Aka tensed ... why was all this happening in such a bad aria... then the alarm set in a great whaling sound that would draw every thing unwanted to them..... " WHAT THE HELL aRIN... WHAT DID YOU DO~!" aka called as she turned ot run out of the building into the open and gasped at what she saw....

they were still off but they were the largest and ugliest creachers she had ever seen..... they were free Ophise left behind when Dracove fell....

Every one for miles were going ot come done on then now... of all times, " Kyoko.... i think we have a problem " she said griping her sword...

" what will i do... i still dont know how to use this damn thing yet... " she cried impatiantly...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:09 am

Heza watches as Chaldkydri regains his composure but at the very words of him saying that we wouldn't have to look far to find her 'old friend', Akariichi and Afriel appear out of nowhere.

The very sight of her as she is, Heza knows that the person stood in front of her is no longer Akariichi, the woman she once knew.

Heza grits her teeth as the mere words that were spoken from her old friend's mouth, knowing that this creature; this Manashii had taken over Akari was enough to disgust her. Her exact words of her calling her a 'Kitten' were enough to send her thoughts to an overload. She wanted nothing more than to destroy the Manashii that had awoken in Akari, but she couldn't, not when she knew Akari was still there, somewhere within the darkness. Her hand is resting tightly around her sword as she stares at them both.

The very traitor Afriel is stood mere inches away, she wanted to run him through with her blade, feel his beating heart pierced by her Kingdom's betrayal.

---Gaia---

Kyoko watches as everything happens too quickly. Arin going round making maneouvres to open certain doors and windows, the clicking of each lock opening.

She actually feels complimented that Arin called her pretty but even though it was Arin's sarcasm coming out, she couldn't help but feel thankful that she actually knew what she was doing.

"What exactly did Jeta send?"

Speaking too soon, she notes as Aka runs round looking at an experimentation device gone wrong.

She follows Aka quickly outside to see what the commotion was about.

"More Ophis!" Kyoko grips her sword out of her holster swinging it close range in front of her and pointing in the direction of the oncoming horde.

"I think we have a little problem here...we wont be stick round long enough to deal with it though, right?"
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 am

Arin had very little time to react to the fact that the alarms started goin off. In fact, hearing Aka's insult then the sounds of creatures scouring about made her more than furious that she wasn't able to do something about it sooner than later.

"Damn it!" She felt really stupid. "Well unfortunately, Princess..."

Arin empowers her armor, with mere thoughts her weapons activate as she walks in front of Aka and Kyoko, nearly shoving them out of the way as she extends her palms out and releases spheres of energy, causing explosion to the few slow and mild threat experiments heading their way.

"... the information Jeta sent isn't exactly ready so.... in the mean time looks like we're going to have to--- AAAH!!!"

Something clamped on her ankles from underneath the ground. Judging from what her armor's senses are beeping about that it had some sort of toxic touch that would burn flesh. Luckily she had armor... however before she had the chance to move, the object pulls her down through the ground and sends her through layers of concrete below before being able to have a visual of what exactly they were dealing with.

"Yuck..."

She can is held upside down by some sort of worm like creature... gigantic and grosteque. It's layers of flesh rotting with ooze that has every bit of the dirty water's moisture from below. It had no eyes but it had a mout hthat was slobberin at the sight of Arin as it held her up by one of its many tongues. Within its very long and thick body are arms that have little to no use but just to add to its more vile visage. Of course being stabbed by one of them would probably be no benefit for the prey. Glaring through her helmet, Arin extends one of her palms and lets it glow release the same orb of energy from above. The sphere landed right on its mouth and explodes, leaving Arin with a way to escape as it loosens its grip from the pain. Calling on her energy wings, Arin back tracks up and of course right behind her is the creature. The blast only angered it more.

"Great..."

Gaining the right speed, Arin manages to get back where Kyoko and Aka was who are of course having toe deal with the less threatening, but great in number failed or forgotten experiments. The variety of them are from human kin, to mixed animals, to non shaped... and mostly just plain ugly creatures that are lethal in every way possible. Of course the moment Arin gains height one attacks her which she quickly meets with the energy blade right on its face, quickly killing it.

"Ladies... the dance floor is about to get a little..."

Then then the worm crashes through part of the ground, letting out a wail of anger that is screechy and very painful to the ears.

---spirit realm---

Lucifer hovers in no physical shape through the planes of the dead. Peace was is a little bit of a fallacy as he senses Muramasa unsheathed and exposed to the cold air that is reeking of hostility.

'Aka...'

Aka's ring glows a bit as Lucifer is trying to weave through the miracles between death and living.

----Cherubim lands/Ophis territory---

Afriel snarls at the sight of the two. His claws now fully extended, his eyes glowing of Akariichii's control.

Chaldkydri senses this as he grips his staff tight, still feeling uneasy with the energy that the two are letting out.

"His hate would never let him lift a sword for Akari... however..." Chaldkydri tries, however is blocked by shadows as he taps into the mind of Afriel. "Now he has no mind but the shadow's bidding...."

He sinks his weight into the ground.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:29 am

Kyoko strikes out at an experiment as it tries to lunge for her, losing it's balance as it tries to grab hold of her she thinks quickly and jumps over the beast just as it lands flat on the ground below her, causing dust to kick up around the ground below her she swiftly moves her sword in her hand and slides the sword in through the creature's torso as it opens a deathly wound within it's chest.

Just as she jumps down from the beasts corpse, Arin reappears from the hole in the ground she fell through, taking her time to note more experiments coming closer to them, she hears Arin try to explain to them something when suddenly a giant worm type creature comes through the ground. It's colossal screech echoes through Kyoko's ears as it lands on the ground close to them.

"I'd rather not get eaten today" not letting the worm creature lose her focus she parries an attack from another creature as it's arm tries to swipe down vertically on her, it's arm appears to look like an axe as it grinds against Kyoko's own sword as she protects herself from being crushed by it. Trying to put more strength in to it; which is quite hard for Kyoko bearing in my she is more of a magic user than a fighter, she tries to push upwards as the beast keeps it's own weight down against her. Her right foot is behind her as she pushes the beasts own strength, she closes her eyes as she tries to make one last push; as she does so, she feels an unfamiliar feeling entice her right arm, opening her eyes she sees her right arm covered in ice.

"Cain.." she pushes forward then releasing a blast of ice on to the beasts arm, which gives her time as the creature is distracted to swing once more, bringing her sword down on the creatures arm and smashing it in to pieces.

---Cherubim Lands/Ophis Territory---

Heza stands with her sword out; she stood close to Chaldkydri knowing that she would protect him should the Manashii or Afriel cause a problem; she was more angry that the Manashii had taunted her by calling her 'Kitten.' It always angered her to hear anyone say that. But hearing it spoken from the stolen body of her own friend just angers her even more. Knowing that Akari was still alive in that body somewhere, Heza cannot fight Akari just yet as she is not herself.

"Why have you taken over Akari's body?! What do you want from her?!" Heza can only ask questions, she doesn't know the true reason why the Manashii within Akari has come forward now. Her eyes glance from the sight of the Manashii within Akari to Afriel now tainted by the shadows within him.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:24 pm

the Manishi set a hand on Afriels arm to get him to back down slightly, " why... because i have always been wiht this bloodline, ever since i excaped the Under world i have prowled for a host as perfect as the first body, she was so sweet... hair as white as light and soft as a breaze.... beautiful to the human and demon eye.... perfect. "

Manishi laghfed, " then i just did a little dabbling with others.... charibim, Baskisk, dragons.... all the power cards to weild the darker Elemants that make me up... to handle the void wiht mine own host body.... "

Manishi lifted Akari's pail hand up and ran it through her long dark ravens hair. " and i am enjoying my self...Akari has a very strong body after all..."

she sighed as she let her hand slip from her hair donw over her bossom and to her waist were it rested.

" i have a specal family reunion to plan for ... dont worry... you arent involved yet.... tecniacly... im only related to Afriel wiht in the charibim kingdome... so im barowing my dear sweet cousin. "

Aka didnt take a moment to lose she quickly put the sword back and grabed her dagers out taking a running leap at some of the smaler top dwelling Experiments.

she could manage a few human sived Ohis right.... jumping up using her red wings to give a little extra lift she fell hevaly dwon on one lettin her dager bite into his shoulder for a hold befor thrusting the other through its eye socket punching though the bone and slicing the brain.

the thing fell to the ground tumbling Aka with it as she manged to yank her blades free as another got ontop of her. a heavy fun came down on her leg causing her to gasp jabbing a blade into it knee stiffling its move ment before slaming the other blade into its chest deep as it blood burned hotly down her chest.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Arin was relieves that Kyoko quickly took out the gigantic worm that was chasing her. Now she can focused on other threats that was about them. She lands to take care of things ground side, cutting and decapitating, plunging her fist through anything that closes to her. She notices Aka having problems since she has Muramasa and it's obvious she didn't know how to use it and Arin can only laugh at the thought.

"Arin!"

A voice. Lucifer calling to her and to her dismay, Lucifer appears through her visors.

"You do realize that Aka is having a hard time using Muramasa don't you?"

"Yeah? I miss the freaking part that it's my problem."

"It is your problem because you have the obligTion to protect her!"

Arin huffs and puts her fist through an experiment's abdomen then extends her blade out, killing the beast. Then she extends her wings and levitates.

"I didn't even know that was part of the memo."

"Arin! This is not a debate or a sarcastic moment! Either Kyoko or Aka falls and all our hard work would have been for nothing!!!"

Arin sighs to herself and hovers throuh the air and cuts through. The waves of assailants getting ready to take advantage on Aka's lack of ability to be able to defend herself. With her blade cutting them to size, pretty soon the numbers are diminished around Aka. Then Arin's scanners starts to pick up a new energy. From the corner, a glow ommits from Kyoko and more specifically, from her wrist, realizing what's going on, Arin quickly covers Aka as she summons her wings to form as sheilds both of them as a wave of ice freezes the majority o their enemies.

Arin then retrActs her wings and looks around to see what is left. Just a few minor ones, but still a threat if left be. As she was about to deal with them, Arin then realizes that the tower that is needed for the information transmitting is damaged.

"Crap!"

Dashin towards the tower, Arin pulls out the holographic keyboard and starts to work on checking on the data. Another experiment attacks her which she had to evade quickly as she gets back to working on he light house tower.

"Can the two of you take care of the rest?! If this thing falls then the rest of us are screwed on getting our little paid vacation to Pangea!"

------Cherubim Lands-----

Afriel can feel Heza's unwilling to just let Akariichi go. Snarling, Afriel steps forward, Chaldkydri reacts to this and puts his staff out.

With a new found power, Afriel has to make sure that Akariichi gets away with no hassle no matter how harmless they are. With The Manshii's confirmation inside him, Afriel roars letting out a wave that Chaldkydri sheilds with his staff. Feeling no real threat from the energy, Chaldkydri soon realizes that it wasn't towards them the roar was towards. What it was really meant to was around them. The energy summons the long dead around them, stirring hem from their fallen state to do his bidding.

"You will abide Lady Akari's demands, one way or anoher."

Dead soldiers of both Ophis and their old kin. Chaldkydri stay close to Heza as they close in. With their number, here was no way they will be able to reach Akariichi and Afriel as they start to walk away from them.

Taking his staff, Chalkydri sings it over head and down on an angle, hitting one on the side of it's neck, breaking the connection between it's neck and head. Using that same arc, Chaldkydri swings the other way and hits another one on it's side, collapsing it to the ground. Backing off, Chaldydri soon realizes that their survival is more vital than getting to Akariichi and Afriel.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Kyoko quickly glances at Arin as her ice blast has caused a big commotion, enemies and the tower alike.

"We'll get right on it" Kyoko turns her direction towards the next onset of experiments, even though low in size, they must take them down before any more damage can omitt to the tower.

Rushing forward with a great force, she uses her right hand to deflect an attack from a creature as it tries to barge it's way through her.

---Pangea/Cherubim Lands---

Heza's stance changes to a defence one as Afriel comes forward a little, his words are more than taunting towards her, she wouldn't back down until she had Afriel within her Cherubim claws.

His roar--not as loud as her own; strikes through the perimeter around herself and Chaldkydri, both of them now standing more in a defence stance as creatures from both sides walk freely from death towards them both.

Not taking her eyes off Afriel, she sees him and Akariichi turn their backs on her and Chaldkydri. With the enemies getting closer she readies herself as Chaldkydri's staff already parries and attacks enemies before her eyes.

Using her instincts, she lets out her roar as her body ready shifts its form--something she is used to doing now with living within the kingdom. Her body crouches and leaps on to an approaching victim as her jaws bite in to it's arteries within it's neck; not giving the corpse any chance to land on the floor she hastingly moves on to the next onlooker.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Akariichi and Afriel soon make it to the door in the air she smiled petting Afriel on the shoulder, “ you are filling into your duty’s well fair cousin “ she said leading him into the seeming black hole hovering not far from the ground.

She slipped through with out a thought and stepped out into the swamp that had become the Manishi’s new turf. Grinning she pulled Afriel through, feeling the eye’s of many shadow hiding things on him, and her, “ welcome your new commander. “ she laughed at the once impossibility of it.

“ now….. We have some serious planning to do…. My little one will be here soon… and a guest I haven’t seen in years. “ she smiled thinking about it.

“ come along… the cave isn’t to far from here. And truthfully… I want nothing more then to do a little more summoning. “

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aka was great full that Rain was about to kill off most of the opposition… if she had her guns… this would be a hell of a lot easier… but guns wont really work in Pangaea… and she needed to master Muramasa first… but truthfully… she had not even played at it…

Pulling Muramasa free then she tested the weight of it in her hand… it seemed to change shape before her eye’s taking a slimmer form that was more an extension of her arm.

She smiled feeling a warm tingling from the hilt up her arm… the sword seemed like it new what to do even if she didn’t… perhaps this wouldn’t be as hard as she was thinking it would be after all…

Griping her new blade she took a running start swinging from behind up into the waiting torso of an aprocher cleaving his top for his bottom.

She felt the warm spray of his blood hit her face and a small thrill though the blade… as if it were happy to be of use again… for good.

She smiled her form wasn’t the best… she needed to learn more .. She new that… but for the few that were left… she could handle that….
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:07 am

The chaos was all over and Arin can only grit her teeth as her scanners starts to convey to her how heavy the damage was on the tower. The message was barely sending and getting closer to stopping altogether. The conduit for the message to travel from Terran is badly damaged from all the chaos. Evading yet another assailant, Arin takes to the air as she realizes that there is only one more option for this matter. She isn't sure how she is going to take it, however she has confidence in her Jeta's work. Her body will be able to take it because of that reason. At least that's what she's hoping for.

Reaching the top of the tower where the light used to shine to signal oncoming ships of their arrival, Arin grabs the broken tower rod that is above the light. With her system open for signals, Arin extends her left palm while her other hand grabs on the rod. Almost immediately a wave of frequency travels through her system, energy coursing through the wiring of her armor that are now connected to her nervous system. Bombarded by constant information and electricity, Arin yells in pain from the top of her lungs. Pain. She had to fight the urge of letting go bit her scanners are showing that it was 70% finished..... And counting.

And counting....

"Hold.... On....!!!!"

And counting.....

When her final pain threshold almost gives in, the last percentage clicks. Finally it was done, and all the information are now in her armor's memory. But not without consequence. Her body falls limp and she falls down below, hitting the tower along the way and with a loud crash on he ground. Her conciousness barely there. She can hear the fight dying down, however one experiment hovers over her. It's grosteque figure stalking her helpless form.

She is unable to defend herself for her body won't move from fatigue. The monster closes in on it's unable prey.

----Manashii cave----

"Anythig to protect you, my Queen."

Afriel kneels down in show of reverance for his new found master. He watches as Akari walks through the cave.

"Who would you be summoning, my Queen? And who are these guests you speak of?"

---some few miles away---

Chaldkydri hasn't been in battle like this for some time now, however his lack of experience for some time hasn't damaged his past knowledge. As he evades an attack, he quickly uses his staff to pierce through his assailant's body as if he had a spear. Then with a mere thought, a spell dispersed within the undead and it's own energy keeping it together hit everyone that was trying to corner Chaldkydri.

With a few disoriented from his attack, Chaldkydri finishes them off with a swipe with his staff to one's head, then sweeping one close by hitting it's legs and he slams his staff through it's neck separating it from it's body, killing it once again. Using his staff, he catapults himself and slams his feet through one, dismantling it, taking another one down.

Turning his eyes towards Heza who is now in Cherubim form, Chaldkydri uses his staff and illuminates it, sending forth himself to Heza's side through a quick movement, almost teleporting.

"Time.... follow my words..."

It would only work on lesser beings such as undead. Focusing on just his magic, Chaldkydri now allows Heza to take advantage on the fact that the beings are now working on being bound by time slowing their movement.

"Lady Heza... I can hold it for a few moments..."

He says through thoughts.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Aka noticed the experiment hovering over Arin and started running sword back to gain momentum to better cleve it's grotesque face from its body.

Aka could see how totally helpless Arin had become… but they were on a team and it was the teams job to watch each others backs.

Aka made it in time screaming out as she swung the blade forward and dropped the blade into the shoulder cutting deep into the heart of the beast its blood praying out over the two of them as she dead thing fell to the side, he was the last…. It was done…

Aka fell to her knees… tired, “ you … Okay Arin?” she asked a little breathlessly. then looking about she looked for Kyoko, " KYOKO are you okay?"

----Manashii cave----

the Manishii growled a little at the nosiness of her new minion but that was not a problem… “ who is coming… well your … I guess we cant give her a family title…. But she is family… my hosts Daughter…congrats… new family for you. And when she and the other winged girly arrive… when told you will need to secure and hold onto Aka…”

She turned gathering some odd dark jars swishing them listening for particularly sickening sounds before going out side, “ as for summoning… I need the night wind to search for them… “

She started to pull shreds a shadow and a few of the hidden dead creachers form the shadows and gathered them in a large bowl of a rock and then started to sing a haunting chant before tossing the jars all five in an order and with the fish jar a blast of green black flames leaped up reaching up to the sky like a living crasher.

Aka smiled as the flames fell in on them selves and formed a greasy cloud hovering not far from the ground, “ now…. Nimbu…. You little devil.. Take the dark night wind… and find what is most close to my hears.” she giggled. The greasy cloud simply slinked away slowly waiting for the night to fully set to start its search.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Thu May 20, 2010 2:35 pm

[I'm sorry for the really, really late reply to our thread, I've just had some personal family problems to sort to and couldn't sort my head out to write, but hopefully I'm back on track now Smile]

Heza notices the actions that Chaldkydri has put forward, using the only notion of the undead being slowed down she used this to her initiative and struck out at the next being that was coming in close to her.

Using her hind legs she pushed off the ground once more to come in contact with a creature close to her, it moving slowly caught it off guard as she ripped the tendons away at it's neck as it left itself open, the next was coming in close to try to get the better attack, but Heza having Chaldkydri help her was making it easier for her.

Fighting like this was what she loved to do, a long time ago she hadn't known why she fought more like a berzerker than a ninja but her fighting now would have proven that a long time ago. Without Chaldkydri she wouldn't have been able to get this over with so quickly, she was thankful he had come with her.

After a few more moments many of their numbers had dropped and only remained the last few minimal 3 numbers, they both could easily take these on. Heza's fur only a little covered in blood was something for her to be proud of, usually with kills like these she would have been covered. She leapt up with her next notion to the nearest one to her.

------------------------------------------

After Kyoko's feat with the last of her foe's she could hear Aka calling to her as she run around checking everyone was okay.

"I'm fine" she called back over the remains of the corpses that lay in their wake.

Seeing what Arin had gone through she wondered why she had done it, not knowing what information Arin had got from the tower.

She walked over carefully, altering her sword and putting it away in between her wings again, hoping she wouldnt have to use it again for a while; but knowing the gut feeling she had, she knew she would be wrong eventually.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 pm

----Some Time Ago----

"Arin."

A voice. It was a familiar voice. She knew exactly whose it was. How can she forget...

"We are to lead the army... we are to come up from behind and... eliminate everyone.... everything."

Arin smiles as she tightens the buckles of her armor. She turns around, her dull grey eyes smilling at him in a weird way.

"Well, that is why we bear the Sword and the Serpent, right?"

Titus wanted to smile, but Arin's rhetoric question wasn't exactly his in his liking. He hates both the question she asked and the answer to it.

"I have no problem killing, Arin. I have discomfort in genocide."

"......... what other choice do we have?"

"We can always run."

He follows it up with a smile. A very stern and very harsh smile. He was serious as he was optimistic about the idea.

It fades. The voices are echoes.

"....Always Run..."

The same sentence hung on to every second.

"Your cruelty knows no bounds."

Then there was another voice from her past. One so filled with nothing but nefarious memories to go with him. Sammael. The left hand of Satan himself.

"I only do what it is rightfully mine to play with."

Of course none can ever erase his voice from her memory. Dracov Ophis. The Right hand of hell.

"She will be a symbol of our rebellion."

A female voice. It's her. The Woman in Black. Kamea.

"I am sorry." Then.... it's him. Lucifer.

"For what?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you...."

"Time," She giggles. "Time wasn't on our side this time. But maybe through her..... we will attain the insipid dream we have always wanted."

Then the image before the battle in the southern continents. Before Ophis slaughtered a majority of Narsinha's people occupying what is now Ophis territory. The image before the battle was.... Arin and Titus. In bed. Lavishing in each other's touch. Each other's naked form. They made use of their sexuality.... before the battle.

"Wake up now, Arin."

------

"....you okay?"

This voice was too strong. The little girl's voice wasn't all enchanting. In fact, it was rather..... too physical. Then her armor started humming and the lights in her system starts to come on as her reboot was finished.

'System Operational.'

It told her. With that, she opens her eyes and Arin finally catches up to her reality. She's back in the lighthouse where the battle raged for a few moments. Now it seems that it was over. It was only her, Kyoko, Aka, and the corpses of a few failed Ophis experiments. She sits up slowly letting her armor finish its final scanning of her condition. Soon her visors shows her condition and nothing too serious. A few bumps, gashes, and bruises. Good enough to get up.

Getting up, Arin extends her right arm out to expose a holographic keyboard and monitor. She glances at both Kyoko and Aka.

"We should go...." her voice showing her pride hurt from Aka's rescue. ".... According to this information there should be something below these waters that can aid us."

stepping over a few carcasses, Arin leads them down the stairs and through the doors of the descending lighthouse.

--------Pangea/ Cherubim lands-------

Chaldkydri knew that Heza would take advantage of his spell quite efficiently. Soon the numbers have decreased to a mere three. With the spell still intact, he rushes with his staff swinging overhead, both hands in tow and with one grand swing he takes off the head of of the nearest one. Then with that same momentum, he arcs it down in the mid section of the next and then he smashes the undead in the head completely destroying it. Then with the last one, he hurls his staff to the last one, shattering it to pieces.

When it lands, Chaldkydri summons it back. His staff lands in his hand. The spell diminishes which leaves him and Heza staring at each other. He nods at her.

"Milady, if you were to ask me I shall say the castle is our next destination... However if you wish to pursue..."

Akariichi has gotten stronger with her bonds with the shadows. Now that Afriel is with her, their chance of winning is slim. He grips his staff tight waiting for her words.

------Some Years Ago-------

Yujin tries to hold Akari however the power erupts from within her is pushing him back.

"Akari! Control... It...!!!!"

he takes a few steps forward feeling the the voices bombard his every step. This isn't the first time he had to deal with this. He was hoping this would have the same outcome with Akari getting her senses back.

Last edited by Erel on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:23 pm

Akari held her head with both hands screaming out in pain as Yujin yelld to her to stop the voiceses surounding her maliciously.

" i cant... " she moaned as they wisked around her stiring the air as if they were the wind of many breaths.

she shook with fear at the things, the secreats these voices wispered to her... of death and killing of soming the poor dead who wish to remain resting...

she intinctivly reached to her hip were Muramasa for all those years had always rested, ocours the blade was not there... it was sealed away by Yujing... and Akari coudlnt touch it...

she got up running out the door of there home, " Muramasa!" she screamed running to its reasting place despreatly clawing at the stone that sealed it, " PLEASE.... PLEASE I NEED IT... I NEED MURAMASA!" she cired falling to her knees exsosted when it finaly stoped.

she sobed head against the rock breathing in terified breaths... " please... i hate the voiceses... why... why wont they just stop Yujin ... why"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aka fallowed Arin down the stair with caustion Muramasa still in hand, she still didnt know how to handle it but it seemed to know how to work her...

she looked at Kyoko as well double checking she was realy alright... she just felt that somehting had gone wrong some were ....

there had to be a reason the hair was standing up on the back of her neck....

" so... what is this place we are going to exactly?" she asked to fill the silence.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tainted Dreamz Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Feeling Chaldkydri's words she stares at him, the spell has gone and leaves Heza happy that she chose Chaldkydri to come with her.

As the creatures corpses lay to rest upon the floor below them, Heza uses her time to transform quickly, with her now being able to control her transformation in to her Cherubim form she now knows how to keep the minimum amount of clothing upon her body once she has entered in to her human form. Just in case she always carries spare clothes.

"Akariichi..." she mumbles to herself as she grits her teeth, her fist now clenching against the bare place of her skin.

"We must return to the castle to inform father what has happened and also about the traitor Afriel, but once I have informed him I will set out to find Akariichi one way or another...she was once my friend" her eyes cast down at the floor.

----------------------------------

Letting the wisps of the end of her dress drag across the remnants of the land she follows Aka and Arin into an entrance below the lighthouse all she can hear is the light breathing of her fellow comrades and her own boots with the sound of the studs rattling with each footstep. With her taking one last look at the light behind them she can't help but wonder what would lay so deep beneath the lighthouse which would aid them to cross.

"Do you know what this ailment is Arin?" she looks around the corridor as they descend even further.
Tainted Dreamz
Tainted Dreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by Erel Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 am

Arin keeps on working on her holographic computer as they descend. She hears Kyoko's voice in the background and she doesn't hurry to reply. In fact with her whole body connected to a single computer, Arin's attention is completely at working on translating the the data that right now are in the form of just energy waves that her armor needs to encrypt. There was only one part of hte message that was clear and it had something to do with what was on the bottom. Saying nothing to Kyoko, they keep on descending until they reach some sort of barrier on the bottom that seems to be the place where the experiments were done. It looks like there was once some sort of lab or medical facility held in here. Old machines that are now archaic are accompanied by tools that Arin can only shudder to think what they were used for.

There are containments that seemed to be a perfect place where the experiments they fought once rested. The newly broken tubes left and right along with the wet white tiled ground proves just that. The computers that once kept these things locked are showing obvious signs of Arin’s unintentional action of releasing the beasts. Then of coruse there were many more things that she really cared less to pay attention to. She moves forward; Aka and Kyoko not too far from her.

It doesn’t take long until her scanners starts to signify something. Her computer starts to beep as well and so Arin recognizes real easily as she hovers hand towards that direction. Taking both her hands, Arin expands the computer in front of her and the screen starts to show something below them.

“This place is so tricky… Ophis may not be known for it… but they did consult with technology and did a decent job on it…”

Arin starts to work on the computer.

“Of course they were all based on Terran’s lost technology.”

She was mostly speaking to herself. In fact ever since she gained this armor some time back during the war of Lithe and Dracov, Arin has been accustomed to talking to herself and her computer would reply with analyzed images in her scanners. Arin sometimes wonder if she has gone far off in the deep end speaking no one but Machines. She shrugs it off as a sound from below them was followed by a shift.

“Get closer together,” Arin closes the holographic computer by downsizing it with a gesture of her hands. “We’re about to all find out what the hell Jeta set up for us.”

The area they stepped in starts to separate from the rest of the floor until it makes a circle around them. With machines working, the ground they step on becomes an elevator that brings them down. Beneath the grim and grimy atmosphere of the lab, the environment underneath has fresher air from the waters, cleaner looks for some reason, and then it has more hi-tech equipment surrounding them. It took a moment or two for them to descend, when they finally did, the three of them find themselves in what seems to be a very hi-tech launch pad. Deep within the hills that kept the lighthouse on its highest location is a secret place where someone was working on some sort of harbor for either receiving or sending ships that Arin can only imagine would fit the technology that this place was built on.

Stepping off the platform, Arin takes a few steps forward when all of a sudden her armor reacts to the surroundings and her chest plate glows and omit’s a light that somehow forms a holographic figure of Jetatura.

“Arin,” It spoke. “I know you would make it this far… whoever else is with you…I did not have the time nor the technology to artificially make a response to their arrival. Nor do I have the reason to do so since you, Arin, are the only one that can carry on this message and use it.”

It kept phasing in and out and it was obvious that the signal is very weak and only meant for a few moments. However it was walking towards the edge where the waters are and Arin follows.

“You are sending me to Pangea, Jeta for a reason not for my own concern anymore. If it was to kill Akariichi, I would do it gladly… however…. I’m just playing baby sit now to reunite a mother and a daughter.”

“I do not have enough concept for whatever it is you stated. I have limited intelligence than my own body. Do be kind on your questions. However from what I can gather from your words I will say that there is something for you in Pangea. Something else aside from vengeance or violence….”

Arin keeps following.

“You have the truth to uncover now that you are the Daughter of a legacy…”

Arin listens, but does not hear it as well as it should. In fact it kind of confuses her. She shrugs it off and stops as the image of Jeta walks in front of the waters.

“Now, before that, I do have something for you that you can use to break through the binding waters with its mysteries and against the Ophis waiting for you on the other side.”

As the holgram of Jetatura takes a step the side, Arin’s armor starts to react and in mere seconds, anyone without advance technological sight can see the disruption from the waters… and soon enough, something emerges. A vessel of some sort in black color. One that resembles the descriptions of past vehicles of humans known as submarines. It was gigantic… at least for three people. However Arin isn’t exactly complaining. In fact something inside her is amused at the fact that they are riding in a way that only myth and legends can describe.

“Well, Arin, you are the only one capable of this thing, so please, download all the information of its capabilities as soon as you get in,” Jeta’s hologram starts to phase out. “And one more thing; Please make sure you check out the archives…. One I left some time ago.”

As his image disappears, Arin stares at the vessel blankly before turning around to face Aka and Kyoko.

“Before we go in, please don’t ever ask me: ‘are we there yet?’ or I will more than happily drop you off in the mystic waters of the two continents.”

---------Cherubim Territory; Pangea--------

He watched her transform.... these are one of those moments that Chaldkydri finds treasurable and.... something else. Her humanity is part of her delicate beauty. Yet her Cherubim form is attracting to him in a Majestic way. Chaldkydri turns his eyes away as she spoke.

and of course he didn’t like the sound of Heza’s tone when she mentions that she will be going after Akariichi herself. He was hoping she can let that part of her go but he himself knows that Heza’s past has always been put aside because of her role as Narsinha’s daughter; The Future Queen of the Cherubims. It was only right that she would do this for herself as well as for the well being of many others.

“As you wish, Lady Heza.” He responds as he starts to walk behind her being mindful of what else could come. “May I say that going after her may not be in your Father’s interest.”

‘Or mine…’

He thought outloud accidentally.

-------------Flash Back some years ago-------------

Yujin goes over to Akariichi and embraces her with his arms trying to pull her in close as he have in the past to hopefully remedy this threat of the Shadows. It feels stronger as the shadow burns her skin. Her temperature is higher than normal.

“We will conquer them… you know we will….”

His voice carries doubt.

“I’ll be here with you… no matter what.”

He can feel the Shadows. The Manashii is laughing at his words. He grits his teeth and pulls Akari closer making sure she can feel his body warmth.
Erel
Erel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next