FFliminality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» "Closing Time"
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am by Tainted Dreamz

» What Game(s) Are you Playing?
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm by Nightmare

» The Epic Return Thread
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm by Nightmare

» Borderlands 2
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm by Archangel

» FFXIII Versus
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:55 pm by Archangel

» Bioshock series
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:42 am by Archangel

» The journey- a short animation
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:58 am by Just_Smile

» The Soundtrack(Both CT and CC)
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am by Archangel

» About Fucking Time
new world conspiracy - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:52 am by Claire

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

new world conspiracy

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

new world conspiracy - Page 7 Empty Re: new world conspiracy

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Aka heard the voice... but it wasnt Theo's voice...

she had never heard this voice had she?

" Hello?" she called back confused. then she got scared.... maby the bad things that happend to Lote were done by the stranger calling hello.

" no one is here~!" she quickly added as she looked for a place to hide, after several failed atempts she remeberd a slight cave behind the water fall and headed there.

seh had to stay hidden till Theo came back, or Lote... some one safe...
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 pm

when Kenji heard a girls voice he stepped in... but it was empty... he pulled out his polearm slowly and put his back against the wall... he slid his back along it and nudged his head inside a room... empty... then he noticed a few folders on a counter... picking one up he flipped through it's contents... then he turned when he heard footsteps off somewhere else... and left without looking in the folder on the floor... "Lote... is that you?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm

gasping in fear Aka bolted to the stairs, she had to run to get to the grownd floor were the cave was.

running she triped falling the last few steps calling out in fear and pain.

she got up and limped to the waters edge gasping her spraind ankle usless....

she needed ot get back up on the balcony and mix a cream to put on it... b ut that was now imposible. she cowerd in a dark corner hoppng she woudlnt be seen now that she couldnt get to the cave.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Hearing a scream made Kenji move faster... he leaped down the stairs and rolled on the landing... he took a look around... it was dark... "hello?.." he called again looking around... he kept his pole at the ready... and walked ahead... there where many rooms and passages... and it had the look of an ancient altar... hidden away from the world above it...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Aka wimpered in pain trying her best to not cry...

she wasnt used to pain... this was the worst injury she had ever sustaind.

she shivered when she saw Kenji... Pole out as if he was looking to hit her with it... what would she do...

" please....dont kill me " she wisperd tears streaking donw her face " Theo... im scard.... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Kenji tensed when a voice reached him from behind... he turned sharply and saw a young girl in the shadows... for a moment he thought it was Lote... but then he noticed that she was much different... but she was one of Lote's people... wasn't she?.. he then lowered his weapon and walked up to her going down to one knee...

"are you the one Lote was talking about?.. are you alright?.."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Screaming out loudly in fear she turned trying to wedg further into the corner before moaning in pain as she turned her ankle the wrong way.

" please dont touch me~!" she cried out fearfuly.

" dont... i dont want meatle on me... it hurts... it hurts so much~!" seh wailed tears heavy in her eye's shaking in true fear.

why else would he know Lote...... " HELP~!" she yelled out knoing no one woudl help her... but maby Theo was still close by... maby.... she had to try.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Kenji backed up alittle cringing as she screamed... 'wow... this girl sure is loud...' he said looking at her... "hey now... c'mon... relax will ya?.." suddenly it dawned on him... he was still holding his pole... and he looked pretty menacing... "alright... look... see?.." he said putting the weapon in his pouch... then he put a smile on and extended a hand to her... "I just want to talk to you... that's all... about... umm... Theo?.. I think his name was..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 pm

still managing to hug the wall she looked back at him suspitiously... " what did you do that to him to.... Theo... "

seh wimperd and started to scoot away from him. " look.... dont touch me... you cant touch the Spirit its forbidin to touch a Spirit of the Temple. " she said sounding the Rights she had heard year after year.... over and over agin the very words that left her loanly were now to save her life.

" got it... no touching..... please... just leave me alown.... " she wisperd before gasping, she had put to much preasure on her ankle again.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Lote surprised him heavily and when he got a look at how he suddenly was up in a tree he gulped. "Jeez Lote do you really ahve to do stuff like that?" he huffed then blinked. "Oh wait, are you doing any better after..." he didn't want to mention the lab incident again but her ears made him frown slightly. "If it's yeterday's stuff you need to talk about, I want you to know Im looking for a way to-" He heard someone's scream echo from the temples halls and he turned almost falling off the branch. "Akari?" He looked at the ground knowing there was no way in he'll he could make te jump down and then looked at Lote. "Can we continue this later?"
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:35 pm

"yes" she said and put a hand over theo's mouth to get him to be quite so she could listen for a moment to make sure no one was coming

"shes fine. its kenji" she said and grabbed onto theo pulling him onto her back

"WATCH THE TAIL!" she growled and jumped down flipping off the branches and landing on her feet swiftly setting him down

"i need to know how to get these off" she said and winced nearly falling down

"these things... they hurt..." she said referrring to the metal

"i dont know how much more of that constant pain i can take." she said to him. then grabbing him bolting to the temple running inside and through the doors to akari

she raced forward and stood inbetween her and kenji

"spirit" she said and bent down to her

"im here" she said bowing her head and getting on one knee for her
+AmA+
+AmA+

http://kyuketsuki-001.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:38 pm

teary eye'd she looked at Lote relife showing on her face.

" Lote.... " seh wisperd her hand creeping up to touch the metal and wimperd. " im so sorry i coudlnt help more... im so sorry... " she wispred hugging her sudenly forgeting her ankle and gasping, " AHHH gosh... ow.... "

mumbling she fell back on her but legs out her back to the wall, " my Ankle... i dont know waht i did but it hurts... " she wisperd.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm

"that girl's such a whiner Lote... she wouldn't even let me help her... and here I was trying to act nice... I'm not trying that again..." he said in a huff... then he looked down at Akari's ankle... "yewch... how'd you manage that?.. trip and fall?.." he asked laughing alittle... then he remembered the blue fruit juice from earlier... "hey Lote... see if she wants to use this..." he pulled a container of the blue stuff from his pouch and held it out... "I was going to study it... but whatever..."
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 pm

lote cringed when she touched the metal and then held aka tightly picking her up cradling her

"its alright, ill take care of you" she said and walked by kenji frowning slightly taking the bottle from him then walked back through the temple finding a soft place to set her down and placed her ont he floor pulling out the blue glowing bottle putting a drop in her hand and rubbing it over aka's ankle softly

"forgive me it might feel tender at first" she said but after a moment the pain disappeared along witht he bruise

she got back up and walked over to kenji "what happened" she asked a mean tension in her tone
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:49 pm

"dunno..." he said uncaringly... "Theo guy dissapeared... I investigated the temple... she ran off... and then I found her... crying like a baby... jeez... she acts like a little princess or something... I hate that..." he said angrily... "what's it to ya anyway?.."

(sry... I kno we're all online and all... but I've gotta go...)
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Aka gasped at first but felt the juice work its way though her cells.

her ankle was good as new... her eye's on the other hand were still red and puffy.

Lote was every inch a lovly child of the trees... she was luckly for such a girl in her kind.

she then took a chance to look at her parter.... he wasnt so scary now that she new he wasnt there to kill her.....
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 pm

"its my job to protect her at all costs. shes the one keeping me alive" she said to kenji and looked back at akari

"i know. shes a bit... tender toed. but... its cause shes sheltered. very sheltered. i intended to keep it that way" she said and shook her head

"just..." she said and turned away from him

"respect my spirit" she said and cringed at her ears again. something was bugging them insanly and causing her extrem pain

"akari are you feeling better?" she asked kneeling by her
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Theo watched the transaction between Lote and Akari and decided not to intervien. He Walked over to Akari and looked at her ankle. "Sorry I wasn't here to prevent that." he said then shook his head. "Its okay your ankle will hurt a little though." he said then looked at Lote and Kenji. "What was that blue liquid you put on her? It seems to be working pretty quickly."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm

"nothing a human should know about" she said to theo and stood up

"i need your help theo. thats why i came. i need to know why and what these things are used for." she said to him strenly

"and i need to know now!"
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Aka smiled, " if you mix the right plants... any thing is posible Theo."

seh reached out and put a hand on his arm, " like the eye's drops... we are all made up of the same life force... so we can all be healed with what the planet gives.us, that is why im hear to translat the world to the people." seh said .

that was her job... her only known reason for being...that and to help.

" theo... can you please help Lote... she is in pain.... " she said now reasing her head on his shoulder she felt drawn to him.... for some reason.
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 pm

He smiled softly at Aka and nodded. "Of course," he looked at Lote and walked towards her. He walked aroubd her examining the ears and tail. "to be honest I can't tell you exactly what Clark has planned with these tests. But one things for certain," he looked away, contemplating if he should honestly tell her his opinion, 'she wants to know..'
"your genetic make up has been altered, those ears are a part of your systems." he said then looked back at her. "The previos tests they've done show no responses like yours..most of them died." he sighed and ran a Han through his hair. "You howver responded well to treatment. It's almost like they wanted to alter you to control you, to use you for something. The ears are made of a metal that can't be easily broken and possibly your bones are the same way."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by +AmA+ Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:00 pm

she blinked "so... i cant get rid of it?" she said in a fiant voice

the thougth of living like this nearly pierced her heart "i..." she said and felt her spine tingle with worry
+AmA+
+AmA+

Back to top Go down

Post by flamin_souljah Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Kenji got up and stared down Theo... "alright... now it's my turn for questions... and all I want to know is what a scientist is doing way out here with some one of the people he was hired to experiment on..." Kenji said getting inbetween him and Lote... seeing him touching and examining her bugged him imensely... as far as he was concerned, Theo was just like his father... and he wouldn't let Lote get hurt again...
flamin_souljah
flamin_souljah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Kimcora~ Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Theo looked at Kenji seeing the resemblance between the boy and his father. "The same thing you aparently are doing. Helping a friend." Kenji was a good person, but then again the kid was known for driving security stir crazy with his antics. He honestly didn't care wether he trusted him or not, he was just hoping that he knew Theo wouldn't readily harm Lote or Aka. "Ah, Lote. It may not e permenant." he said walking towards one of the walls as a previous photo of a similar cases DNA flashed through his head. "I this substance can alter your genetics then maybe there's still hope yet." he thought long and hard before continuing. "if only I had a sample of it...but maybe there's a way to reverse the effects. Instead of building this structure maybe we can get it to destroy itself. The only problem is, we don't know how deep the substannces changes are...instead of deatroying itself, the altered version may destroy you."
~Kimcora~
~Kimcora~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aka Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Akari more or less manoverd her self between Kenje and Theo.

seh new she coudl do nothing but she still didnt want him touching her Theo... ehr friend Theo... that was....

she was a little disterbed at her new found posesiveness... but she didnt have time to dwindle on it. " my cells.... if you use my cells.... you coudl do it. " she said looking back at Theo calmly, " im the Spirit after all nothing will hurt my cells as much as thy will hurt hers... "
Aka
Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next